PDA

View Full Version : Editing issue

Master___Pain
08-23-2005, 01:29 PM
not that big of a deal really, but I posted a pic in the "post your pic thread" awhile back and I can't seem to edit the pic. Unfortunately, the girl in the pic is now my former fiance, and I would just feel better is that pic or even post was not here.

Crushaholic
08-23-2005, 02:11 PM
not that big of a deal really, but I posted a pic in the "post your pic thread" awhile back and I can't seem to edit the pic. Unfortunately, the girl in the pic is now my former fiance, and I would just feel better is that pic or even post was not here.

I don't think you can edit your posts after a certain time has passed. It's always been that way, I believe.

Master___Pain
08-23-2005, 02:28 PM
I don't think you can edit your posts after a certain time has passed. It's always been that way, I believe.

It is what it is then. Oh well.

Taco John
08-23-2005, 08:17 PM
gimme a link to it, and I'll photoshop her head out of it and put in Mike Tyson or something...

Taco John
08-23-2005, 08:17 PM
Sorry to hear about the break-up.

Master___Pain
08-24-2005, 10:29 AM
Sorry to hear about the break-up.

Thanks man. I pm'd you.

watermock
09-01-2005, 01:08 AM

I walked alway from this one.