PDA

View Full Version : Earn rep by slamming chiefs and their fans

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Spider
07-20-2005, 09:39 AM
Yeah...since the Chiefs lost, that play isn't impressive at all. Hall didn't do sh!t.
LOL .. the win means more .. thanks for playing though Stat Boy

NaptownChief
07-20-2005, 09:39 AM
AW.... Does Napkins have a little blood on himself????? Tough Sh*t. Chefs and their stupid fans deserve nothing except each other.

This is literary masterpiece. Did your little brother write this for you?

Spider
07-20-2005, 09:41 AM
This is literary masterpiece. Did your little brother write this for you?
;D I did ...... he left off the Periods off though , maybe thats why you didnt recognize , the greatness that is me ;D ..............

kcnative
07-20-2005, 09:43 AM
LOL .come and talk to me when you understand that the scorbord and winning the Ring means alot more ...... Football isnt baseball son Stats dont mean everything in this league ...... you got alot to learn , I would be carefull on that pulling your head out of your ass comment you are making Hilarious!
Stat boy

So I guess you'll agree that Doug Williams and Trent Dilfer were better than Dan Marino? Again, we're talking INDIVIDUAL accomplishments.

Dude, you sound like a parrot.

SQUAWK

Superbowl

SQUAWK

Spider
07-20-2005, 09:44 AM
So I guess you'll agree that Doug Williams and Trent Dilfer were better than Dan Marino? Again, we're talking INDIVIDUAL accomplishments.

Dude, you sound like a parrot.

SQUAWK

Superbowl

SQUAWK
LOL better yet stat Boy ask Marino what would mean More a Passing Record that will get broke , owned by someone else , or a SB ring Hilarious! ... Kids these days thinking they can make the NFL into Baseball ....... I blame your parents

kcnative
07-20-2005, 09:47 AM
OMG, I can't compete with this logic.

I'm more than sure that Marino would rather have the career he had, vs. the career Doug Williams had.

Spider
07-20-2005, 09:49 AM
OMG, I can't compete with this logic.

I'm more than sure that Marino would rather have the career he had, vs. the career Doug Williams had.
He would rather have the ring ....tell me stat Boy when have you heard a NFL player say . well we dont need to go to the Super Bowl , We have the Best passing Game in the NFL this Year Hilarious! ....

Spider
07-20-2005, 09:50 AM
The mere fact you Brought up Dilfer and Williams supports my Point Hilarious! ..... If only we treated stupid people as being stupid instead of Special ............

kcnative
07-20-2005, 09:51 AM
He would rather have the ring

LMAO!!! I guess that settles it then. Your head is officially stuck.

Spider
07-20-2005, 09:52 AM
LMAO!!! I guess that settles it then. Your head is officially stuck.
Running out of Idiot talking points are you ?

Spider
07-20-2005, 09:55 AM
LOL hey I got it kcnative show me that gif of Hall scoring a TD in that game you guys lost ....... Hilarious!

watermock
07-20-2005, 10:05 AM
If stats meant alot, New England wouldn't have 3 rings in 4 years. Yeah, their stats are great, but not dominant for a team that went what, 17-2?

Spider
07-20-2005, 10:06 AM
If stats meant alot, New England wouldn't have 3 rings in 4 years. Yeah, their stats are great, but not dominant for a team that went what, 17-2?
;D soon Chief fan will get on the same level of uderstanding as Bronco fan

GreatBronco16
07-20-2005, 10:27 AM
;D soon Chief fan will get on the same level of uderstanding as Bronco fan

Then again, they probably won't.

Spider
07-20-2005, 10:28 AM
Then again, they probably won't.
;D sure kickem while they are down

Tom A Hawk
07-20-2005, 11:06 AM
I may not be the first Chief fan to think this........But let me say (write it) it out loud......I want my team to have an effin ring. I don't care if my team statistically did anything note worthy other than the ring....

Now, quit lumping all Chief fans in the same bucket :approve:

NaptownChief
07-20-2005, 11:07 AM
This cartoon reminds me of some folks on this thread:

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/rte0316l.jpg

Spider
07-20-2005, 11:09 AM
This cartoon reminds me of some folks on this thread:

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/rte0316l.jpg
Nappy you realy shouldnt be firing on your own fellow Chief fans , they have had enough problems on this thread without your help

Pick Six
07-20-2005, 11:09 AM
I may not be the first Chief fan to think this........But let me say (write it) it out loud......I want my team to have an effin ring. I don't care if my team statistically did anything note worthy other than the ring....

Now, quit lumping all Chief fans in the same bucket :approve:

That's the right attitude to have. It's all about the bling bling...

RaiderH8r
07-20-2005, 11:15 AM
LMAO!

So by that logic, Daniel Graham outplayed Gonzo last year.

30 364 7

compared to Gonzo's

102 1258 7 (btw, the receptions and yards are better than ANYTHING Sharpe ever put up)

Sure, that makes sense. Again, pull your head out...it's affecting your logic...or lack thereof.
Surprise surprise. The only receiver the Chefs have that doesn't have skillets for hands has the most receptions. Meanwhile, Denver was tossing the rock to Rod Smith, Easy Ed, and Sharpe. Balanced attack young padawan, balanced attack. The Broncos weren't padding stats, they were winning titles. HA HA HA

Bronx33
07-20-2005, 11:18 AM
I'm not hating on anyone...just saying that Holmes and Gonzo have outplayed TD and Sharpe.

I've never even mentioned Elway.

I think TD, while he had two great seasons, didn't have the longevity and thus will get snubbed for the HOF.

I fully respect Sharpe and believe he's currently the best TE ever to play. I also believe, however, that Gonzo will eclipse every one of Sharpe's career stats. I think if you look at them OBJECTIVELY (i.e, not through donk-colored glasses), any moron can see that if Gonzo remains healthy, he'll easily do so. Of course, maybe I'm giving you morons too much credit.

Try pulling your head outta your ass spider, read what I've actually got to say, and try to comprehend it...or is that asking too much?

Having every picture vs the broncos on your harddrive is a little worrysome and now predicting gonzo is better than sharpe based on projected stats it's feasiable. As far as pweest being better than TD thats merely opinion sure pweest may have more stats before his career ends but he was not better than TD IMO.

GreatBronco16
07-20-2005, 11:27 AM
Surprise surprise. The only receiver the Chefs have that doesn't have skillets for hands has the most receptions. Meanwhile, Denver was tossing the rock to Rod Smith, Easy Ed, and Sharpe. Balanced attack young padawan, balanced attack. The Broncos weren't padding stats, they were winning titles. HA HA HA

I was gonna write something like that. With the way that KC uses their WR Gonzo, yeah he should pass Sharpe. But remember, Sharpe played very very few snaps as a WR in games. Tony plays more WR than TE. Also, he is the best WR they have. If they had a Rod Smith or Easy Ed, Gonzo wouldn't be getting half of what he has now.

Tom A Hawk
07-20-2005, 11:33 AM
That's the right attitude to have. It's all about the bling bling...

damn straight...........even willing to violate the salary cap if I have to.
Do you all have any pointers? ;D

Pick Six
07-20-2005, 11:35 AM

Sign "flava clown" Ty Law...that will bust the cap... :laugh:

Spider
07-20-2005, 11:42 AM
wouldnt know anything about busting the cap ;D

Bronx33
07-20-2005, 11:43 AM
wouldnt know anything about busting the cap ;D

Who? what? where?

watermock
07-20-2005, 11:47 AM
Sign "flava clown" Ty Law...that will bust the cap... :laugh:

Why bother. They have Ash "I'm toast" Ambrose while Warfield takes his second strike. The Chefs are against the cap anyway. The funniest thing is that Warfield couldn't hold Deltha O'Neils jockstrap. Well, he might be able to hold it, but only to sniff it to get high.

bendog
07-20-2005, 12:30 PM
BARBECUED CORN

6 ears corn
1/2 c. (1 stick) butter
3 tbsp. bottled barbecue sauce
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper

Husk corn and remove silk. Place each ear on a double thick sheet of foil. Melt butter in a small saucepan; stir in barbecue sauce. Salt and pepper; brush over corn. Wrap foil around ears; twist ends to seal. Place in a large shallow pan. Bake in hot oven, 400 degrees, turning often, 25 minutes. Serve from foil wrappers. To cook corn outdoors, place foil wrapped ears on grill over hot coals. Grill, turning often, 15 to 25 minutes, depending on temperature or coals.

http://www.cooks.com/rec/doc/0,1750,155177-226200,00.html

Bronx33
07-20-2005, 12:32 PM
BARBECUED CORN

6 ears corn
1/2 c. (1 stick) butter
3 tbsp. bottled barbecue sauce
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 full burp
1 heart attack with complications

Husk corn and remove silk. Place each ear on a double thick sheet of foil. Melt butter in a small saucepan; stir in barbecue sauce. Salt and pepper; brush over corn. Wrap foil around ears; twist ends to seal. Place in a large shallow pan. Bake in hot oven, 400 degrees, turning often, 25 minutes. Serve from foil wrappers. To cook corn outdoors, place foil wrapped ears on grill over hot coals. Grill, turning often, 15 to 25 minutes, depending on temperature or coals.

http://www.cooks.com/rec/doc/0,1750,155177-226200,00.html

bendog
07-20-2005, 12:43 PM
prolly be better suited to KC if they substituted shedd's spread for butter, though

and use the KC Masterpiece barbecue sauce.

BRONCCRUSHFAN
07-20-2005, 02:02 PM
I'm not hating on anyone...just saying that Holmes and Gonzo have outplayed TD and Sharpe.
You're still not getting it, so I am going to type real slow so you can fully comprehend it. To compare stats from TD and Holmes are ridiculous. It has taken Holmes 8 years in the league, to put up the kind of numbers that TD put up in 5 1/2 seasons. If it hadn't been for an unfortunate accident cutting TD's career short, he'd have over 12,000 yards. So to compare them, is absolutely assanine. Advantage TD.

Gonzo will eclipse Shannon Sharpe's numbers, that I have no doubt. Why, because he is the only one on the Queefs that can catch a ball. He is the Queefs passing attack, period. Law of averages say if you catch more passes on your team than anyone else, you will have more receptions, TD's, YPC, etc. Sharpe put his numbers up, while sharing a receiving corps that can actually catch the ball. Advantage Sharpe.

I've never even mentioned Elway.
Good, because if you were going to compare him to Green, I was going to barf all over my monitor.

I think TD, while he had two great seasons, didn't have the longevity and thus will get snubbed for the HOF.

SuperBowl MVP (something that Queef fans have no concept of), league MVP, and putting the numbers up that he did in 5 1/2 seasons, he's a lock.

I fully respect Sharpe and believe he's currently the best TE ever to play. I also believe, however, that Gonzo will eclipse every one of Sharpe's career stats. I think if you look at them OBJECTIVELY (i.e, not through donk-colored glasses), any moron can see that if Gonzo remains healthy, he'll easily do so. Of course, maybe I'm giving you morons too much credit.

I know that Gonzo will surpass Sharpe, see my above reasons. Besides all records were made to be broken. As far as calling me a moron, that would be the typical response I would expect from you. Get your toes stepped on, and you resort to stupid name calling. Next time really wow Spider and tell him his boogers smell or something. Geez.

Bob's your Information Minister
07-20-2005, 02:07 PM
Sharpe put his numbers up, while sharing a receiving corps that can actually catch the ball.

WRONG. Sharpe played with McCaffery and Smith for a limited timed. Alot of his career was spent with Elway and bunch of retreads.

And sharpe never had 100 catches like Gonzalez.

BRONCCRUSHFAN
07-20-2005, 02:09 PM
WRONG. Sharpe played with McCaffery and Smith for a limited timed. Alot of his career was spent with Elway and bunch of retreads.

And sharpe never had 100 catches like Gonzalez.

You solidified my point, without even trying. Thanks Boob

Hotrod
07-20-2005, 02:11 PM

Ha! I've been just sitting back reading this thread and watching mullet boy grasp at straw after straw but damn that was just funny. :laugh:

bendog
07-20-2005, 02:13 PM
these guys barbecue like they do football, they'll starve to death.

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 02:20 PM
Nappy you realy shouldnt be firing on your own fellow Chief fans , they have had enough problems on this thread without your help

On the contrary, my good man. You boys have had your collective asses handed to you throughout this thread. Sometimes, your own Bronco fans smack themselves without knowing it. It's almost like a domino effect.

A Chiefs fan will come up with something relavent, then after the keystone cops do thier chinese fire drill routine, someone finall comes out and says superbowl. I reference this post from earlier in the thread. As it still applies.

Denver wouldn't have won any Superbowls had it not been for Lamar Hunt.

I think you should bow down and kiss the ass of the man that defines who you are in the football world.

I really dont know why Bronco fans continue to bring up thier SB wins in the 90s. I mean, the Chiefs achieved that feat 30 some years earlier. It's like a retarded kid who finally, at the age of 35 years old, figures out how to put his willy back in his pants when he's done pissin'. Then thumbs his nose at you, like he's just somehow "one upped" you.

At 1st it's funny, and you dont want to make him feel bad. But then he just stands in the front room taking his pecker out, then putting it back in his pants just to taunt you.

Finally, you just have to put the goofy bastards pants on backwards just to get a break.

Donko fans....I love you retards.

RaiderH8r
07-20-2005, 02:21 PM
On the contrary, my good man. You boys have had your collective asses handed to you throughout this thread. Sometimes, your own Bronco fans smack themselves without knowing it. It's almost like a domino effect.

A Chiefs fan will come up with something relavent, then after the keystone cops do thier chinese fire drill routine, someone finall comes out and says superbowl. I reference this post from earlier in the thread. As it still applies.
That's just super. I guess that explains why the chefs never win the superbowl, they're just playing for stats. YAY Cheffies.

Atlas
07-20-2005, 02:22 PM

Yeah your right chef fans have handed us our ass. Gee what was that one thing Denver has over you..hmmmm. It's a little thing. I can't remember.
http://www2.raisport.rai.it/news/sport/nfl/199902/02/36b63e590647f/0131_ELWAYET.JPG

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 02:27 PM
Having every picture vs the broncos on your harddrive is a little worrysome and now predicting gonzo is better than sharpe based on projected stats it's feasiable. As far as pweest being better than TD thats merely opinion sure pweest may have more stats before his career ends but he was not better than TD IMO.

Oh, without a doubt. Priest blows that dude away.

I mean, you guys say Sharp is better than Gonzo. Elway was better than Green.

So that pretty much means that if PH is smoking Davis in ever statistical category, he pretty much did that without the help of the better players you all had. It only makes sense. Horse sense even.

RaiderH8r
07-20-2005, 02:28 PM

So that pretty much means that if PH is smoking Davis in ever statistical category, he pretty much did that without the help of the better players you all had. It only makes sense. Horse sense even.
I'm trying to remember how many MVP trophies and 2K seasons pweest had, little help?

Spider
07-20-2005, 02:29 PM

Boys and Girls of the mane ....... Look at this Post , Read it , Study it , then you will know why Drugs are bad .... ;D

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 02:29 PM
Yeah your right chef fans have handed us our ass. Gee what was that one thing Denver has over you..hmmmm. It's a little thing. I can't remember.
http://www2.raisport.rai.it/news/sport/nfl/199902/02/36b63e590647f/0131_ELWAYET.JPG

The Broncos were one of the last teams in the NFL to get one of those. And they had to cheat to get it.

Your not one of those retarded kids with his pecker hangin out, are ya? Cuz, im figurin you are.

RaiderH8r
07-20-2005, 02:30 PM
Boys and Girls of the mane ....... Look at this Post , Read it , Study it , then you will know why Drugs are bad .... ;D
He's been hitting the shine again.

JPEZ
I'm trying to remember how many MVP trophies and 2K seasons pweest had, little help?
UUHHHMMMM..........NONE :Broncos:

Spider

Ha! Priest Like Bo Knows hip surgery .....

Hotrod
07-20-2005, 02:31 PM

Im going to puke but heres a bone for ya there lazyhorse. The only reason Priest has the #'s he does is the fact that he runs behind the best O-line in football. The chefs have an awesome oline.

Ill take it a step further and point out that IMO Green and Gonzo and Priest would have 1/2 the stats they have if it were not for that Oline.

RaiderH8r
07-20-2005, 02:32 PM
The Broncos were one of the last teams in the NFL to get one of those. And they had to cheat to get it.

Your not one of those retarded kids with his pecker hangin out, are ya? Cuz, im figurin you are.
Ah yes...the "Cheater, cheater pumpkin eater" rebuttal. What's next? "I know you are but what am I?" as an encore.

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 02:33 PM

Priest has had more than one 2000+ yard season.

He has also taken his team down the field and put the ball in the endzone more than Davis. Maybe you could have won more Superbowls with Priest Holmes. That dude is a baller, huh?

Spider
07-20-2005, 02:34 PM

He has also taken his team down the field and put the ball in the endzone more than Davis. Maybe you could have won more Superbowls with Priest Holmes. That dude is a baller, huh?
Just a shot in the dark here , But I am thinking your daddy jerked off in a flower pot and raised a blooming idiot ....... feel free to correct me if I am wrong ;D

watermock
07-20-2005, 02:34 PM
BARBECUED CHIEF

6 Mullets, husked and beheaded
1 stick to beat some sense into him, while simultateously tenderizing
3 tbsp. bottled tabasco sauce
1/2 tsp. piss
1/4 tsp. vinegar

Husk Mullet and remove beard. Place each head on a double thick sheet of foil. Melt butter in a small saucepan; stir in bronco sauce. Add piss and vinegar; brush over head. Wrap foil around ears; twist ends to seal. Place in a large shallow pan. Bake in hot oven, 400 degrees, turning often, 25 minutes. Serve from foil wrappers. To cook mullet outdoors, place foil wrapped ears on grill over hot coals. Grill, turning often, 15 to 25 minutes, depending on temperature or coals.

Hotrod
07-20-2005, 02:35 PM
He has also taken his team down the field and put the ball in the endzone more than Davis.

Not when it mattered most thats a fact.

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 02:38 PM
Ah yes...the "Cheater, cheater pumpkin eater" rebuttal. What's next? "I know you are but what am I?" as an encore.

I figured I would go ahead and break it out since we were drowning in, We won da superbow 10 yeras ago, that's makes us better mantra. I know it's tiring. I have tried to not throw it in your faces. But you use the SB as some sort of accomplishment. Almost as though you dont even know that you had to steal it.

Like I said, after awhile, you just have to put the goofy bastards pants on backwards just to save him the embarassment.

It may have been a long time since the Chiefs won the bowl. It's also been a long time since the Donks have. That team is gone. The Chiefs didn't take 30 years to win it either. We led the way.

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 02:40 PM
Not when it mattered most thats a fact.

Can you back that up?

History says you dont know what you are talking about.

Bronx33
07-20-2005, 02:43 PM
Can you back that up?

What's up horse crazy?

Spider
07-20-2005, 02:44 PM
Can you back that up?

huh..History would be wrong ....... I do think TD has out preformed P.H. in the post season ......

Hotrod
07-20-2005, 02:44 PM
Can you back that up?

You've got a point when it mattered most Priest is usually in the press box eating nachos ROFL! I mean when TD had the migrain and could not hardly walk yet lined up to play in the SB and help Denver score. I guess old gimpy in the press box was also just being used as a decoy.

watermock
07-20-2005, 02:45 PM
Old Gimpy

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 02:45 PM
Just a shot in the dark here , But I am thinking your daddy jerked off in a flower pot and raised a blooming idiot ....... feel free to correct me if I am wrong ;D

No, you're right.

I was guessing that you were a blowjob, spit into a sock. That's why you always have your foot in your mouth?

RaiderH8r
07-20-2005, 02:46 PM
BARBECUED CHIEF

6 Mullets, husked and beheaded
1 stick to beat some sense into him, while simultateously tenderizing
3 tbsp. bottled tabasco sauce
1/2 tsp. piss
1/4 tsp. vinegar

Husk Mullet and remove beard. Apply stick and beat liberally with stick for sense and tenderization. Place each head on a double thick sheet of foil. Melt butter in a small saucepan; stir in bronco sauce. Apply stick and beat liberally to shut them the hell up. Add piss and vinegar; brush over head. Apply stick and beat liberally for sheer pleasure of it. Wrap foil around ears; twist ends to seal. Place in a large shallow pan. Bake in hot oven, 400 degrees, turning often, 25 minutes. Serve from foil wrappers. To cook mullet outdoors, place foil wrapped ears on grill over hot coals. Grill, turning often, 15 to 25 minutes, depending on temperature or coals. Continued application of stick for beatings encouraged
You left some steps out but I fixed it.

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 02:47 PM
You've got a point when it mattered most Priest is usually in the press box eating nachos ROFL! I mean when TD had the migrain and could not hardly walk yet lined up to play in the SB and help Denver score. I guess old gimpy in the press box was also just being used as a decoy.

So, you're saying that Priest is out doing TD on one leg, right?

Hotrod
07-20-2005, 02:48 PM
So, you're saying that Priest is out doing TD on one leg, right?

Ya thats it lazy hey are you related to LABF???

Spider
07-20-2005, 02:50 PM
No, you're right.

I was guessing that you were a blowjob, spit into a sock. That's why you always have your foot in your mouth?
Ha! not even close , My mom bit a hole in the end of a rubber . nice try though

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 02:53 PM
huh..History would be wrong ....... I do think TD has out preformed P.H. in the post season ......

Did he ever do anything better than Priest besides play next to Elway. You know Preist woulda let John last 2 or 3 more years. No helicopter bootlegs for Elway if PH is in the game. It would already been in the end zone. Elway never had the honor of playing with a back like Holmes.

Elway definately would have never had to give up his salary for 2 years so the Donks could load the roster. We also wouldn't be talking about how the donks cheated. You wouldn't have had to.

Pick Six
07-20-2005, 02:56 PM
Elway definately would have never had to give up his salary for 2 years so the Donks could load the roster.

I don't know what Priest's salary is, but I can't imagine that he comes cheap. I think we would still have the same salary issues if Priest was on the roster.

Spider
07-20-2005, 02:58 PM
Did he ever do anything better than Priest besides play next to Elway. You know Preist woulda let John last 2 or 3 more years. No helicopter bootlegs for Elway if PH is in the game. It would already been in the end zone. Elway never had the honor of playing with a back like Holmes.

Elway definately would have never had to give up his salary for 2 years so the Donks could load the roster. We also wouldn't be talking about how the donks cheated. You wouldn't have had to.
TD won a SB MVP ..... and the Helicopter Spin wow huh ..... But that had nothing to do with Elway retiring , if you look Back , Elway suffered a Knee Injury in H.S. and told he would never play Ball again ........

Spider
07-20-2005, 02:59 PM
LOL Crazy just being goofy , he remembers P.H. threating to hold out .....

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 02:59 PM
I don't know what Priest's salary is, but I can't imagine that he comes cheap. I think we would still have the same salary issues if Priest was on the roster.

Yeah but with PH on the roster, the Donks could have perhaps had the offensiove scoring machine the we do now. They wouldn't have had to load up. They would already be loaded with what they needed.

TD = a poor mans Preist Holmes.

Spider
07-20-2005, 03:01 PM
Yeah but with PH on the roster, the Donks could have perhaps had the offensiove scoring machine the we do now. They wouldn't have had to load up. They would already be loaded with what they needed.

TD = a poor mans Preist Holmes.
But you just said Elway wouldnt have had to give up 2 years of wages for Priest Holmes ...... ??
as for offense , maybe you dont remember all of the 21-0 1 st quater leads Denver enjoyed . it isnt about the yards , it is about scoring ........

FADERPROOF
07-20-2005, 03:01 PM
Crazyhorse is a perfect example of why people need to get government clearance before they procreate.

Them telling his parents that they cannot have a child would've done wonders for this world.

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 03:08 PM
TD won a SB MVP ..... and the Helicopter Spin wow huh ..... But that had nothing to do with Elway retiring , if you look Back , Elway suffered a Knee Injury in H.S. and told he would never play Ball again ........

TD would have never seen a SB if he played under someone besides Elway.

3 good seasons in the NFL is very common. There have been many players good for that long. I mean, look at Kurt Warner, he had at least 3 good years. And he sucks.

watermock
07-20-2005, 03:08 PM

Even this mullet knows that Holmes is done. Deferred salary has been adressed allready, it wasn't cheating at all if you really look at it, it was just outside of the rules. I'm sure they knew they were bending them, but to say we cheated is absurd. Bowlen and Elway could of just put a contract in a safe and noone would be the wiser. Sure, they might of tweaked the cap, but it had nothing to do with the SuperBowl wins. OH, your talking about that lazy no good Chester McGlockton right?

Wait till you see the lazy no good Gerald Warren up your ass.

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 03:09 PM
But you just said Elway wouldnt have had to give up 2 years of wages for Priest Holmes ...... ??
as for offense , maybe you dont remember all of the 21-0 1 st quater leads Denver enjoyed . it isnt about the yards , it is about scoring ........

Okay, TD never scored like PH does.

The Broncos never had an offense like the one the Chiefs have enjoyed the last 3 years.

Spider
07-20-2005, 03:12 PM
TD would have never seen a SB if he played under someone besides Elway.

3 good seasons in the NFL is very common. There have been many players good for that long. I mean, look at Kurt Warner, he had at least 3 good years. And he sucks.
all this reaching and Grasping is a new workout program where you work ? you know staying fit and all ?

crazyhorse
Even this mullet knows that Holmes is done. Deferred salary has been adressed allready, it wasn't cheating at all if you really look at it, it was just outside of the rules. I'm sure they knew they were bending them, but to say we cheated is absurd. Bowlen and Elway could of just put a contract in a safe and noone would be the wiser. Sure, they might of tweaked the cap, but it had nothing to do with the SuperBowl wins. OH, your talking about that lazy no good Chester McGlockton right?

Wait till you see the lazy no good Gerald Warren up your ass.

I look at it this way, the Broncos must have felt like they needed to cheat to win. That is the only reason one cheats.

The good thing is, you finally won a SB. You beat the Saints to the finish line. Someday, everyone will have forgotten that they cheated. Till then, enjoy the win.

crazyhorse
all this reaching and Grasping is a new workout program where you work ? you know staying fit and all ?

Are my facts incorrect?

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 03:14 PM
Crazyhorse is a perfect example of why people need to get government clearance before they procreate.

Them telling his parents that they cannot have a child would've done wonders for this world.

And if your picture were on the face of the condom package, there would be more anal sex.

Hotrod
07-20-2005, 03:14 PM

The Broncos never had an offense like the one the Chiefs have enjoyed the last 3 years.

I would say the Broncos offense of 96-98 was even better. They would just pound the ball nice and slow eat up huge amounts of TOP and leave the D well rested. Build huge 1st quarter leads and then the D could pin its ears back and attack. The chefs have a great O (if their time has not already passed) but it has not been used in a way to cover that pathetic D you all have. Face it lazyhorse their ship sailed. That best part is my Broncos slammed the door on the chefs best SB chance back in 97 in your own house none the less. ROFL!

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 03:15 PM
I would say the Broncos offense of 96-98 was even better. They would just pound the ball nice and slow eat up huge amounts of TOP and leave the D well rested. Build huge 1st quarter leads and then the D could pin its ears back and attack. The chefs have a great O (if their time has not already passed) but it has not been used in a way to cover that pathetic D you all have. Face it lazyhorse their ship sailed. That best part is my Broncos slammed the door on the chefs best SB chance back in 97 in your own house none the less. ROFL!

We both know that the offense was never as explosive for the Donks as it has been for the Chiefs. You will have a difficult time proving otherwise.

Hotrod
07-20-2005, 03:16 PM
Are my facts incorrect?

facts & lazyhorse Ha!

Bronx33
07-20-2005, 03:16 PM

Enjoying your O all the way to the golf course is better than a first round exit? i'll take the first round exit not saying i'am happy with it but i'll take it.Your happy with early golf that's great!

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 03:17 PM
That best part is my Broncos slammed the door on the chefs best SB chance back in 97 in your own house none the less. ROFL!

Wasn't that like 50 years ago? Yeah, I'm over it.

Hotrod
07-20-2005, 03:18 PM
We both know that the offense was never as explosive for the Donks as it has been for the Chiefs. You will have a difficult time proving otherwise.

Explosive theres no doubt the chefs have an extreamly explosive offense I've never said otherwise. I think if the O would have been used in a more efficent way the chefs would have had a shot at taking it all. Lucky for me the braintrust that is your coaching staff are baffons. :wiggle:

Spider
Are my facts incorrect?
LOL ...... I didnt even read your facts , it doesnt matter .. TD did more in less time ...... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/spiderinwy/Crazyhorsecard.gif

crazyhorse
Enjoying your O all the way to the golf course is better than a first round exit? i'll take the first round exit not saying i'am happy with it but i'll take it.Your happy with early golf that's great!

I would rather not go at all than to be humiliated the way the Donks have been the last 2 years running.

Hotrod
07-20-2005, 03:19 PM

You know exactly what I meant there LABF errr lazyhorse. ;D

Spider
07-20-2005, 03:19 PM
I would rather not go at all than to be humiliated the way the Donks have been the last 2 years running.
Spoken like a fan of a team that hasnt won anythign since the Jackson 5 were on Stage .... Hilarious!

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 03:20 PM
LOL ...... I didnt even read your facts , it doesnt matter .. TD did more in less time ...... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/spiderinwy/Crazyhorsecard.gif

Your facts are incorrect.

I understand why you wouldn't want facts to cloud the issue.

I'm sure it's important when bragging.

Bronx33

BRILLIANT!

crazyhorse
You know exactly what I meant there LABF errr lazyhorse. ;D

Who is LABF?

Bronx33
07-20-2005, 03:21 PM
Spoken like a fan of a team that hasnt won anythign since the Jackson 5 were on Stage .... Hilarious!

Heck! buddy holly was still alive.....

Hotrod

Im not sure they were on stage yet rofl

crazyhorse

Your team hasn't won anything either.

Spider
07-20-2005, 03:23 PM
Your facts are incorrect.

I understand why you wouldn't want facts to cloud the issue.

I'm sure it's important when bragging.
ok .P.H. Has out ran , out scored TD in the postseason . Ie doing more when it counts ..........Sometimes you just have to pat kids on the their head and send them on their way

Hotrod
07-20-2005, 03:24 PM

LOL like I said "facts and lazyhorse" Ha!

Spider
thats right , Back 2 Back SB 32 and 33 was the result of Al Davis putting Drugs in our water supply to toy with our emotions ........

crazyhorse
BRILLIANT!

The Donks accomplished nothing but prove they did not belong in the same class as the other teams in the Playoffs.

Hell even the Chiefs did that. If we're so pathetic, then why could you even come close to competeing when you were on your way to the "playoffs". Do you really feel like you had a playoff contender last season?

Hotrod
07-20-2005, 03:25 PM
ok .P.H. Has out ran , out scored TD in the postseason . Ie doing more when it counts ..........Sometimes you just have to pat kids on the their head and send them on their way

LOL

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 03:25 PM
thats right , Back 2 Back SB 32 and 33 was the result of Al Davis putting Drugs in our water supply to toy with our emotions ........

That team is gone.

Your team is led now by Plummer. They sure aint won ****.

Spider
07-20-2005, 03:26 PM
That team is gone.

and the Chiefs have won what again ?

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 03:27 PM

Aw now, you know you couln't win the SB without Elway, could you?

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 03:28 PM
and the Chiefs have won what again ?

The last game we played. Making the Chiefs the better team RIGHT NOW.

Bronx33
07-20-2005, 03:30 PM
The Donks accomplished nothing but prove they did not belong in the same class as the other teams in the Playoffs.

Hell even the Chiefs did that. If we're so pathetic, then why could you even come close to competeing when you were on your way to the "playoffs". Do you really feel like you had a playoff contender last season?

What ever makes you feel better horse crazy..........again i would rather have a chance then have nothing but a tee time.

Spider
07-20-2005, 03:30 PM
well just a messy little Detail ..... When TD went out in the 2 nd Quarter , of SB 32 , we had a net total of 5 yards ..... Yikes huh ? Atwater damn near kept the Broncos in the game single handed during the 2 nd quarter ......

Hotrod
07-20-2005, 03:31 PM

Now thats mullet logic right there folks.

crazyhorse
What ever makes you feel better horse crazy..........again i would rather have a chance then have nothing but a tee time.

Yeah. you never had a chance last year. That wasn't hard to see.

Spider
oh thats right ....... Why in the hell the Chiefs are not considered team of the Decade is beyond me

crazyhorse
Now thats mullet logic right there folks.

That's funny, I dont have a mullet. Ya got anything else?

Bronx33
07-20-2005, 03:32 PM

LOL! again, what ever floats your boat.....maybe we could throw total beer sales in that equation.

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 03:32 PM
oh thats right ....... Why in the hell the Chiefs are not considered team of the Decade is beyond me

Not the team of the decade. Just the better team RIGHT NOW.

You know you wish you could beat the Chiefs

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 03:33 PM
LOL! again, what ever floats your boat.....maybe we could throw total beer sales in that equation.

stuggling to keep up, huh?

Maybe you should just give up.

Spider
Not the team of the decade. Just the better team RIGHT NOW.

You know you wish you could beat the Chiefs
Beat the Chiefs ? I just took a chief why in the hell would I want to beat it ? Or is this a Michael Jackson thing ? ;D

Bronx33
Yeah. you never had a chance last year. That wasn't hard to see.

key word was tee time........you look foolish saying you wouldn't take a playoff birth vs a tee time, that's just being hard headed.

Hotrod
07-20-2005, 03:34 PM
That's funny, I dont have a mullet. Ya got anything else?

Inorder to have mullet logic you dont have to sport the actually mullet is that your point???

Bronx33
07-20-2005, 03:35 PM
stuggling to keep up, huh?

Maybe you should just give up.

Yo K.......horse crazy nice deflecting.

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 03:35 PM
Beat the Chiefs ? I just took a chief why in the hell would I want to beat it ? Or is this a Michael Jackson thing ? ;D

You really have this thing for MJ references, huh? What's the story there?

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 03:36 PM
Inorder to have mullet logic you dont have to sport the actually mullet is that your point???

Uh, you seem to be the ,ullet experts. I've been to Denver. Dont talk to me about mullets. ROFL!

Bronx33
07-20-2005, 03:36 PM

Deflecting.............abandon ship! abandon ship!

Bronx33
07-20-2005, 03:37 PM
Uh, you seem to be the ,ullet experts. I've been to Denver. Dont talk to me about mullets. ROFL!

You can find mullets at any trailor park crazy try the suburbs on your next visit...

Spider
07-20-2005, 03:38 PM
giving you a reference as to why your uncle played good touch Bad touch and your uncle was a bronco fan, thus making you hate Denver and Become a Chief fan ....

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 03:38 PM
Yo K.......horse crazy nice deflecting.

Actually, when you started talking about beer sales, I pretty much discounted you.

Bronx33
07-20-2005, 03:40 PM
Actually, when you started talking about beer sales, I pretty much discounted you.

I accept your surrender........
;D

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 03:42 PM
giving you a reference as to why your uncle played good touch Bad touch and your uncle was a bronco fan, thus making you hate Denver and Become a Chief fan ....

What's...good touch?

We didn't play those games in my family. We also didn't hold MJ on such a pedestal either. Dude, you need to get away from Wyoming. Put a saddle on the ol lady and get the hell outta there.

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 03:42 PM
I accept your surrender........
;D

Taking it easy on the weak, is hardly surrender.

Bronx33
07-20-2005, 03:45 PM
Taking it easy on the weak, is hardly surrender.

Accepting and being happy with a tee time is weak so twist it anyway you want dude......

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 03:47 PM
Accepting and being happy with a tee time is weak so twist it anyway you want dude......

I have a buddy that is a donk fan and he wanted to set a T ime to play golf. He cancelled. He couldn't show his face in public, after the demoralizing by Dallas Clark.

Besides, I didn't say I was happy about not getting in the playoffs. I just said that I would rather not go, if I had to "do a donko" in the playoffs. There is a difference.

Spider
07-20-2005, 03:48 PM
Bronco Fan , Chief fan , boarded a plane , sitting together Bronco fan has the isle , Chief fan has the window ... well after take off ....Bronco fan kicks off his shoes and starts to relax , and Chief fan says I sure could use a coke . Bronco fan said no problem I have to use the rest room , I will get you one ...
While Bronco fan was gone Chief fan fan picked up his shoe and spit in it .....
Bronco fan gets back , hands the coke to chief fan , Chief fan drinks it , while Bronco fan dozes off ........
Plane lands and Bronco fan puts on his shoes and realizes what Chief fan had done ...
Bronco fan says "man will we ever grow up and stop these kids pranks ? " you spit in my shoe , I pissed in your coke ....... Childish

Blueflame
07-20-2005, 03:49 PM

Uh-huh... and when your team made its most recent playoff appearance, you did what? Got stomped in your own house by the same team that beat us on their turf, that's what. If that's not humiliation... in front of the hometown fans, no less... I don't know what is.

Pick Six
07-20-2005, 03:50 PM
Just the better team RIGHT NOW.

You only have two months and 6 days left to say that, Crazyhorse... :Broncos:

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 03:50 PM
If that's not humiliation... in front of the hometown fans, no less... I don't know what is.

Getting beat by 50 or so points in the playoffs.....

.....twice.

At least we gave them a game.

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 03:51 PM
You only have two months and 6 days left to say that, Crazyhorse... :Broncos:

I dont think so. Not this time

Hotrod
07-20-2005, 03:55 PM

.....twice.

The only thing you gave them was the displeasure of the trip.

Spider
07-20-2005, 03:55 PM
Well you are not paid to think ........

Blueflame
07-20-2005, 03:57 PM

.....twice.

"Giving them a game"... when they were seeded lower than your team...and your team enjoyed home field advantage....was not what was expected by fans and touts alike. A win was.

Bronx33
07-20-2005, 03:59 PM
I have a buddy that is a donk fan and he wanted to set a T ime to play golf. He cancelled. He couldn't show his face in public, after the demoralizing by Dallas Clark.

Besides, I didn't say I was happy about not getting in the playoffs. I just said that I would rather not go, if I had to "do a donko" in the playoffs. There is a difference.

That's a nice story sorry to hear about your pal and his complex......

GreatBronco16
07-20-2005, 04:00 PM
That team is gone.

Hell I can't even remember how many QBs the Chiefs have gone through since they won the SB, but now they are led by the great Twent Green. They sure ain't won shít either.

You want to sit here and talk about how great Denver would have been with PH, but yet you fail to realize that having PH and Tony and the best Oline in the NFL isn't getting KC any closer to the SB.

Since Plummer has been in Denver(2 seasons) he has given Denver more of a chance to win a SB than anybody in KC has given the Chiefs. You have to make the playoffs to have a chance to win the SB. But you just be happy with beating Denver in KC every year and not making the playoffs. I mean if you would rather not make the playoffs than make them and be humiliated, then I guess you don't want the Chiefs to make the playoffs at all every year.

Spider
07-20-2005, 04:02 PM
That's a nice story sorry to hear about your pal and his complex......
thats going over the line ..... no making fun of Crazy horses invisible friends .... they are as real to him as your friends are to you .............. ;D

Bronx33
07-20-2005, 04:04 PM

Yet another KCer set up for alcoholism.........

Hotrod
07-20-2005, 04:04 PM
thats going over the line ..... no making fun of Crazy horses invisible friends .... they are as real to him as your friends are to you .............. ;D

LOL I hate the "spread the rep" thing ^5

TheDave
07-20-2005, 04:05 PM
Now you all know why i have him on ignore...

Spider
07-20-2005, 04:05 PM
LOL I hate the "spread the rep" thing ^5
LOL . thats ok ..wait untill I bring up the Blow up girlfriend and the tea Party thing Hilarious!

Spider
07-20-2005, 04:06 PM
TAKE ME OFF IGNORE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

TheDave
07-20-2005, 04:07 PM
TAKE ME OFF IGNORE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

No way... ooooppps ... never mind i didn't see that...

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 04:07 PM

invisible firends?

Okay fellas the smack is gettin pretty thin in here. I will check in tomorrow. Perhaps a nights sleep will allow you to heal.

Bronx33 and GB16 aint helpin ya much. You might want to bring more backup.

Good night ladies.

GreatBronco16
07-20-2005, 04:08 PM
You know the thought of this thread was great to begin with. But this thread just wouldn't have been this great without the qweef fans sounding off. Great job :thumbs:

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 04:09 PM

Fear?

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 04:10 PM
You know the thought of this thread was great to begin with. But this thread just wouldn't have been this great without the qweef fans sounding off. Great job :thumbs:

Getting your ass stomped had to suck though, huh?

Bronx33
invisible firends?

Okay fellas the smack is gettin pretty thin in here. I will check in tomorrow. Perhaps a nights sleep will allow you to heal.

Good night ladies.

LMAO! FOUR!

elsid13
invisible firends?

Good night ladies.

Bed time already, gee whiz Beav I just in to play. Make sure you brush your teeth and say your prayers.

Spider
No way... ooooppps ... never mind i didn't see that...
ok thats it .......
I am not talking to you untill you apologize ......... I mean it this time .........

I am not playing ........................

Ok I am ...... ;D

Spider
07-20-2005, 04:11 PM
invisible firends?

Good night ladies.
Hey I told him to stop ........ no need to pull your panties up and go home ....... ;D

Bronx33
07-20-2005, 04:13 PM
Night! horse crazy......................NEXT! our next contestant lives in springfield, MO he likes water sports long walks in the park and sniffing glue he also boasts an 11th toe and webbed feet.COME ON DOWN KCnative!

GreatBronco16
07-20-2005, 04:13 PM
invisible firends?

Good night ladies.

We don't need any backup to get the bulge on a dub like you.

GreatBronco16
07-20-2005, 04:15 PM
Getting your ass stomped had to suck though, huh?

LMAO. No seriously. LMAO.

Maybe smack is just not your game, crazy. I know, let’s have a spelling contest!

Hotrod
07-20-2005, 04:17 PM
Great just great I take a phone call and return to find everyones favorite chew toy left.

Blueflame
07-20-2005, 04:21 PM
invisible firends?

Good night ladies.

Good night, Crazyhorse.

elsid13
07-20-2005, 04:21 PM
Great just great I take a phone call and return to find everyones favorite chew toy left.

I sure we can serve up a another one for your enjoyment.

Now who knows the chefs fans mating call???????

TheDave
07-20-2005, 04:23 PM

the sound the buzzers make when grooming the business end of a mullet ???

TheDave
07-20-2005, 04:25 PM
ok thats it .......
I am not talking to you untill you apologize ......... I mean it this time .........

I am not playing ........................

Ok I am ...... ;D

sorry... damnit... i didn't see that either...

Spider
07-20-2005, 04:25 PM

mating call is easy ........ Hey Brother mom and Dad just left we have the house to ur selfs, I will get the annal lube , you get the stapler and Barb wire ;D

Atlas
07-20-2005, 04:42 PM

If they are so great then where are your f_cking Superbowl trophies??? Really where are they?? I don't see any. In fact where are your playoff wins?? ANy playoff wins? What have these players done for you when the season was on the line. Green is no Elway. Gonzo is no Sharpe and Holmes is no Davis.

Show us the wins crybaby.

Atlas
07-20-2005, 04:45 PM
invisible firends?

Good night ladies.

Oh you were running smack. I see. I guess "smack" has nothing to do with truth or logic, It's all about how annoying one can be. Well, you will win everytime on that pardner.

Bronx33
07-20-2005, 04:47 PM
Oh you were running smack. I see. I guess "smack" has nothing to do with truth or logic, It's all about how annoying one can be. Well, you will win everytime on that pardner.

annoying=amusing

broncoblue
07-20-2005, 05:12 PM
ats dont show chefs aviaters like that .............she may be hot as fffffffffff but hell their sister is tied up all the time whilst the local retard pays her a visit.............in blackburn vwe would say fettles her but u knows whats i mean

BRONCCRUSHFAN
07-20-2005, 06:58 PM

You guys couldn't win a Super Bowl without Dawson, so WYFP? You guys couldn't even contemplate a SB when you had Joe Montanya, so WYFP? However, the Broncos have won more games in the last 15 years than the Queefs. That's what it boils down to Crazy, wins and losses. The ultimate prize is that pretty silver trophy with the football on top. It doesn't matter if PH led the league in TD receptions, or Gonzo led the league in receptions by a TE, it's about wins and losses, and the Broncos have more then the Queefs over last 15 years.

El Guapo
07-20-2005, 07:02 PM
http://www.missouri.edu/~mslgx6/images/crap.jpg

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 07:12 PM
You guys couldn't win a Super Bowl without Dawson, so WYFP? You guys couldn't even contemplate a SB when you had Joe Montanya, so WYFP? However, the Broncos have won more games in the last 15 years than the Queefs. That's what it boils down to Crazy, wins and losses. The ultimate prize is that pretty silver trophy with the football on top. It doesn't matter if PH led the league in TD receptions, or Gonzo led the league in receptions by a TE, it's about wins and losses, and the Broncos have more then the Queefs over last 15 years.

The point is, everyone is saying that TD won the Superbowl all by himself. Dont you agree with them? I dont.

As for whats important. I know wins are important. But when talking about individual players, they dont win games by themselves. Well....unless they are Barry Sanders. That's another back that never had an MVP trophy in the SB that is/was better than Davis.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot................ 45-17. We call that a win.

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 07:17 PM

I see you showed up after I left, huh? How absolutely "Atlas" of you.

There is logic behind my posts. However, you have to think real hard to follow. You'll get it, Butch. We all still think you're the ****.

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 07:20 PM
ats dont show chefs aviaters like that .............she may be hot as fffffffffff but hell their sister is tied up all the time whilst the local retard pays her a visit.............in blackburn vwe would say fettles her but u knows whats i mean

Yeah, you boys really know how to have fun there in Balckburn. ::)

Count me out on that...........what did you call it again........fettles? Yeah, good luck with that.

GreatBronco16
07-20-2005, 07:37 PM
Oh yeah, I almost forgot................ 45-17. We call that a win.

And you call that your superbowl every year.

crazyhorse
07-20-2005, 07:55 PM
And you call that your superbowl every year.

You are the one calling it a Superbowl. Beating the Broncos is routine. The Superbowl isn't routine.

You should know that more than anyone. Look how long it took the Donks to win the 'bowl.

Bronx33
07-20-2005, 08:01 PM
Maybe the chefs could work on getting some golf sponsors and the best part is you already know when to start golfing,might i suggest Eagles Landing Golf Course in belmont, we can hook you up for a AM tee time right after the bungles game.

gunns
07-20-2005, 08:01 PM
You are the one calling it a Superbowl. Beating the Broncos is routine. The Superbowl isn't routine.

You should know that more than anyone. Look how long it took the Donks to win the 'bowl.

Routine? Since when? We've been splitting for awhile.

Yeah it might have taken us awhile but once we did we came back and did it again. The dead Chief fans are the ones that held their breaths waiting for the next one.

KillerBronco#76
07-20-2005, 08:27 PM
wow haha im gone for 1 and 3/4 days and 16 pages of chief bashing is added i have alot of reading to do....oh yea i alomst forgot

CHIEFS SUCK

07-20-2005, 08:32 PM
Keep it up guys...maybe someday this thread will equal the Plummer thread.

TheReverend
07-20-2005, 08:37 PM
Priest fondles altar boys

Bronx33
07-20-2005, 08:38 PM
Keep it up guys...maybe someday this thread will equal the Plummer thread.

Question bob? would you like to make the playoffs knowing your team might not match up to the competition very good( but it's a chance) OR would you rather go out in regular season so as not to get beat?

TheReverend
Gonzo is gonzo for c@ck.

TheReverend
Green is green with penis envy

TheReverend
07-20-2005, 08:39 PM
And Dick 4meal... well, just watch him cry on Gunthers shoulder

07-20-2005, 08:40 PM
Question bob? would you like to make the playoffs knowing your team might not match up to the competition very good( but it's a chance) OR would you rather go out in regular season so as not to get beat?

Playoffs, of course.

GreatBronco16
07-20-2005, 08:41 PM

No it is your superbowl because you guys bring it up on a daily basis. You don't want to talk about KCs loss earlier in the year to Denver. Regardless of the score we both got a W and a L out of it.

And routine? When was the last time KC routinely beat Denver? If you need to go back to the 70s or 80s, then don't bother.

07-20-2005, 08:44 PM
No it is your superbowl because you guys bring it up on a daily basis. You don't want to talk about KCs loss earlier in the year to Denver. Regardless of the score we both got a W and a L out of it.

And routine? When was the last time KC routinely beat Denver? If you need to go back to the 70s or 80s, then don't bother.

You do know that the series is pretty much split down the middle in the last 15 years? And KC owns the head to head all time? I will get the specifics, hold on.

Bronx33
07-20-2005, 08:44 PM
Playoffs, of course.

Note to self: Bob is wayyyyyy smarter than CrazyHorse.........

07-20-2005, 08:47 PM
All-time:

Chiefs 50
Broncos 40

And WOW, last 15 years...15-15.

Bronx33
07-20-2005, 08:50 PM
All-time:

Chiefs 50
Broncos 40

A bronco fan earlier in the thread broke it down, it was very interesting.

TheReverend
07-20-2005, 08:51 PM
Hey Bob...

GreatBronco16
07-20-2005, 08:55 PM
All-time:

Chiefs 50
Broncos 40

Exactly bob, but your cofan said something about beating denver is routine. I see nothing routine about those numbers.

Thanks for proving the point.

07-20-2005, 09:02 PM
Exactly bob, but your cofan said something about beating denver is routine. I see nothing routine about those numbers.

Thanks for proving the point.

I am not sure what he meant by routine but, but we routinely beat you at Arrowhead.

Bronx33
07-20-2005, 09:06 PM
I am not sure what he meant by routine but, but we routinely beat you at Arrowhead.

Courtesy of BRONCCRUSHFAN

Here's the real tale of the tape. Since 1990, the series has been split 9 times. Denver has swept the series 3 times (91,98, 02), and the Chefs have swept 3 times (95,99,00). That makes the series 15-15, so who really has had the upper hand? Neither. That is why The Broncos/Chefs rivalry is one of the best in football. Another interesting fact, during that period most games were won by 3 points or less, with only 8 games being blowouts; which is also tied 4-4.

El Guapo
07-20-2005, 09:09 PM

Here's the real tale of the tape. Since 1990, the series has been split 9 times. Denver has swept the series 3 times (91,98, 02), and the Chefs have swept 3 times (95,99,00). That makes the series 15-15, so who really has had the upper hand? Neither. That is why The Broncos/Chefs rivalry is one of the best in football. Another interesting fact, during that period most games were won by 3 points or less, with only 8 games being blowouts; which is also tied 4-4.

wow. with that said... I hate the chiefs. :D

07-20-2005, 09:18 PM

Who owns the biggest blowout? :flower: ;D

TheNextStep
07-20-2005, 09:43 PM
Okay, look... I can understand hating the Chiefs. Carl Peterson alone is enough to make any reasonable man contemplate murder, knowing that he'd get off on the rarely used "but he was dumber than a bag of dirt" defense. Add Dick "Crying Game" Vermiel and his seemingly endless supply of estrogen (and need of midol) and there's really no doubting that the Chiefs are worthy of hate.

Additionally, I can understand why people would hate Kansas City. It's an overgrown uncultured cow town that likes to build fountains in order to make people think that they've got some class... despite the fact that the state in which it resides if freakin' agricultural and, often, locked in drought. "Gee, our water supply on the farm is so low that we can't grow anything and the bank is about to go foreclose on the farm... so let's go see one of the four hundred ninety thousand fountains in Kansas City!" What a bunch of brainiacs. What kind of farmer can look at that many damned fountains and say, "what a good idea!" Give up? The answer is: A stupid farmer (native Missourian would also have been accepted). So... with stupidity that widespread, I can see why the hate would be there. Compounding the stupidity factor is the fact that two of the main groups in Kansas City's food pyramid are Pabst Blue Ribbon and Crytal Meth. They consume enough of that sh*t that they honestly (and indignantly) believe that their sugary sweet barbecue is better than the barbecue in Texas. It simply isn't so, and they're too damned stupid to recognize it. I've had stuff from famous Kansas City barbecue joints that didn't even stack up to the brisket my neighbor used to make on his own smoker in the back yard! Hell, Memphis and Georgia have better freakin' barbecue... not that you'd ever get one of those meth heads to admit it...

I can even see hating Chief fans in a nebulous kind of way. Stupidity in large groups is a dangerous thing, after all.

That said, hating Chief fans on an individual level is just mean. Picking on them is really no different than seeing a sad, lonely, abandoned puppy in the street, with two broken legs, whimpering because it hasn't eaten in days and misses it's master... and then walking up behind it and kicking it squarely in the kibbles and bits. It's just... mean.

You guys need to lay off. That's all I'm saying.

anthonypacino
07-20-2005, 09:48 PM
I cheer for the Faders/Chefs games every year!! It's like cheering at the special olympics!!

07-20-2005, 09:50 PM
Why isn't there a giant thread like this for the Raiders? :laugh:

TheNextStep
07-20-2005, 09:52 PM
I cheer for the Faders/Chefs games every year!! It's like cheering at the special olympics!!

You actually sit there and cheer, "Yay, Faders/Chef game! Yaaaaaay!"

Sounds like it's more like cheering in the Special Olympics but whatever... :)

anthonypacino
07-20-2005, 09:59 PM
You gotta cheer for them man, I mean they are trying real hard, they don't really know what's going on, they all get a medal, no losers, the coach is usually a volunteer.

TheNextStep
07-20-2005, 10:02 PM
You gotta cheer for them man, I mean they are trying real hard, they don't really know what's going on, they all get a medal, no losers, the coach is usually a volunteer.
I've actually voluteered at the Special Olympics several times and it is a wonderful experience, seeing those kids in their shining moment. I mean that sincerely... but, let's be honest here, saying something like that isn't remotely funny, nor in bad taste, so it doesn't belong in this thread.

Instead...

I've actually volunteered at the Special Olympics several times and it is a wonderful experience, seeing those kids win their own championships, unlike the Kansas City football team that they'll eventually grow up to play for. It just does the heart good to know that they'll be successful ONCE in their lives...

anthonypacino
07-20-2005, 10:14 PM
Good thoughts! (I have volunteer coached as well) wasn't meaning any disrespect or unkindness to anyone but Chefs and Faders! and to any Wolverines...GO Buckeyes!

epicSocialism4tw
07-20-2005, 10:15 PM

Sorry to say it, but I think that you are the reason.

Steve Shields
07-20-2005, 10:48 PM
The KC Chumps are sh*t stains on the panties of life!

TheNextStep
07-20-2005, 10:52 PM
The KC Chumps are sh*t stains on the panties of life!

I don't even want to begin to imagine the kinds of chicks you must date...

Pick Six
07-20-2005, 10:57 PM

Mike Shanahan OWNS the Faiders. There's nothing to discuss...

TheNextStep
07-20-2005, 11:04 PM
Mike Shanahan OWNS the Faiders. There's nothing to discuss...
Not over the last 4 years he doesn't...

GreatBronco16
07-20-2005, 11:14 PM
Not over the last 4 years he doesn't...

Yeah, 4-4 over the last 4. How bout the last 5 or 6 or 7?

Since 1995. Shannys Broncos swept Oakland in....

Oakland swept Denver in 2002, and the split the series in 97, 2001, 2002, and 2004.

That is a 16-6 record against good ol Al. :militia:

That is ownage in Shanny term as head coach of Denver.

TheNextStep
07-20-2005, 11:15 PM
No question that Shanahan used to have Oakland's number. There's no arguing that... but to say that in the current context is incorrect.

GreatBronco16
07-20-2005, 11:19 PM
No question that Shanahan used to have Oakland's number. There's no arguing that... but to say that in the current context is incorrect.

Well if you want to talk about current then the record is 0-0. Last season isn't exactly current.:)

TheNextStep
07-20-2005, 11:27 PM
Well if you want to talk about current then the record is 0-0. Last season isn't exactly current.:)
To be technical, sure... but it isn't like anybody complains about having too much to talk about during the off-season. ;)

BRONCCRUSHFAN
07-21-2005, 12:06 AM
Who owns the biggest blowout? :flower: ;D

Well let's see, there was this year at Arrowsled, and that was what 45-17. then The Broncos destroyed the Queefs in '96 Denver 34-7. So ooh 1 point BFD. Those are the largest margin of victory by either team. Then of course there is the game at Arrowhead, when Sharpe told the fans that they forgot to pay the rent and he was evicting them November 16, 1998 Hilarious! . Sharpe was such a better player than Gonzo on so many levels, personality being just one of them.

Blueflame
07-21-2005, 12:13 AM

There has been... early in the days of the Mane. It's very likely that some OMers remember the POTR thread with fondness and nostalgia.

When the Fade was winning more than 4 or 5 games per season, the rivalry was more intense than it currently is... and anyway, you Chef fans have been very annoying ever since you got to 8-0 and awarded yourselves the midseason Lombardi at the halfway mark of the '03 season.

crazyhorse
07-21-2005, 04:40 AM

Do you realize what you just said?

Makes you look somewhat retarded, huh?

I would rather not go if my team is going to get thier pants pulled down in front of the entire nation. If you dont belong in the playoffs, why be happy backing in with a lousy team and getting stomped.

The variable here is that you think you had a chance. If the Chiefs had a chance tyo win, of course I would rather them make the playoffs. But the Donks....well....they had no chance. That's what I'm saying.

Kinda like you not being able to get laid in a whorehouse, the Donks cant beat the Colts.

wabbit
07-21-2005, 04:55 AM
...I would rather not go if my team is going to get thier pants pulled down in front of the entire nation. If you dont belong in the playoffs, why be happy backing in with a lousy team and getting stomped.

The variable here is that you think you had a chance. If the Chiefs had a chance tyo win, of course I would rather them make the playoffs. But the Donks....well....they had no chance. That's what I'm saying.

Kinda like you not being able to get laid in a whorehouse, the Donks cant beat the Colts.

Fancy argument worked out over decades of futility...good job

watermock
07-21-2005, 05:05 AM
Sounds like a jilted ex-wife. The amusting thing is he says "the variable" then makes an assertion.

would rather not go if my team is going to get thier pants pulled down in front of the entire nation.

You know the feeling huh?

crazyhorse
07-21-2005, 05:10 AM
Sounds like a jilted ex-wife. The amusting thing is he says "the variable" then makes an assertion.

You know the feeling huh?

Meow.

crazyhorse
07-21-2005, 05:22 AM
Fancy argument worked out over decades of futility...good job

Speaking of decades of futility, how'd the 1st 30 years go for the Donks?

Futility is in the eye of the beholder.

For example, your career as a reporter. Which seems to satisfy you as long as you are a local hero on message board. To me that would be considered futility, but to you it makes you very happy. If you're happy, I'm happy.

On a side note, are you supposed to be Buggs Bunny? If so, why is your name Wabbit. That is how Elmer Fudd would pronounce it. Are you really Elmer Fudd in disguise? That guy always get's his ass kicked. ROFL!

wabbit
07-21-2005, 05:29 AM

For example, your career as a reporter. Which seems to satisfy you as long as you are a local hero on message board. To me that would be considered futility, but to you it makes you very happy. If you're happy, I'm happy.

On a side note, are you supposed to be Buggs Bunny? If so, why is your name Wabbit. That is how Elmer Fudd would pronounce it. Are you really Elmer Fudd in disguise? That guy always get's his ass kicked. ROFL!

Oh my, we are touchy today

Tell me...you get up on the wrong side of the floor..hmmm?

watermock
07-21-2005, 05:53 AM

crazyhorse
07-21-2005, 06:09 AM

What part of me rolling on the floor laughing, makes you feel like I'm touchy, Elmer?

Atlas
07-21-2005, 06:27 AM
I see you showed up after I left, huh? How absolutely "Atlas" of you.

There is logic behind my posts. However, you have to think real hard to follow. You'll get it, Butch. We all still think you're the ****.

your a moron

Atlas
07-21-2005, 06:28 AM

neg rep

crazyhorse
07-21-2005, 06:36 AM
neg rep

Thanks Butch. You sir are a badass. :spit:

RaiderH8r
07-21-2005, 07:44 AM
No, 50 years ago was about the last time the Chefs had a serious Super Bowl run.

Atlas
07-21-2005, 07:47 AM
Thanks Butch. You sir are a badass. :spit:

anytime. now move a long and go start a "bronco sucks" thread or something. your adding nothing here.

RaiderH8r
07-21-2005, 07:57 AM

It's:

"Hey little sister, want some candy?"

or

"Hey mom, open your mouth and close your eyes I have a big surprise."

or

"Hey dad...wanna wrestle?"

RaiderH8r
07-21-2005, 07:58 AM

No, his mom AND sister are both riding the crimson wave so he's been forced to get it from his old man. He was up late and his butt stings...he's a little grumpy.

Arkie
07-21-2005, 08:19 AM
When the Fade was winning more than 4 or 5 games per season, the rivalry was more intense than it currently is... and anyway, you Chef fans have been very annoying ever since you got to 8-0 and awarded yourselves the midseason Lombardi at the halfway mark of the '03 season.

That's when I joined, and I've always thought of the Cheffies as the worst trolls here. I like to laugh at them. Remember KHinz?

Steve Shields
07-21-2005, 12:01 PM
I don't even want to begin to imagine the kinds of chicks you must date...

Dude,don't get me started on the Faiders...

Steve Shields
07-21-2005, 12:07 PM
The fact is the KC Chumps are the sh*t stains on the panties of life and the Jokeland Faiders lick them!

07-21-2005, 12:49 PM
The fact is the KC Chumps are the sh*t stains on the panties of life and the Jokeland Faiders lick them!

Yes sir...you can't find this quality kind of posting over at Chiefsplanet.

wabbit
07-21-2005, 01:11 PM

Really

"Oral Sex An Olympic Sport"-Chiefy Planet Thread with accompanying three pages of explicit discussion & fantasy

bendog
07-21-2005, 01:24 PM
I Woody Harrelson was a chorf's fan, he'd have 101 commercial uses for corn husks.

Hotrod
07-21-2005, 01:24 PM
Really

"Oral Sex An Olympic Sport"-Chiefy Planet Thread with accompanying three pages of explicit discussion & fantasy

In boobs defense he would not know that since hes not very welcome on his own teams board rofl

Northman
07-21-2005, 01:56 PM
Man, i have been away a while. 20 pages and i am now just here. awesome thread! F.U.C.K the chiefs!

Bronx33
07-21-2005, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsid13

Now who knows the chefs fans mating call?

I think it goes like this but you have to have the scent of whiskey in the air to set the mood....

http://www.kc-chiefs-fanatic.com/download/cgi-bin/download.pl?file=chant.wav

FADERPROOF
07-21-2005, 02:20 PM

Go there then, and stay there...please.

Bronx33
07-21-2005, 02:21 PM
Do you realize what you just said?

Makes you look somewhat retarded, huh?

I would rather not go if my team is going to get thier pants pulled down in front of the entire nation. If you dont belong in the playoffs, why be happy backing in with a lousy team and getting stomped.

Yes i do understand what i said but iam thinking you may not that's (par for the course)in your rebuttals.I'll rephrase: Bob the information minister is a smarter football fan than you,if for some reason this still doesn't register give me your email and i'll send you a picture/jpg of a chalk board explaining it in detail.

And yes i accept your surrender under the variable you have an extremely hard head.

bendog
07-21-2005, 02:24 PM
Really

So like Chorf fans to not even get this right.

elsid13
07-21-2005, 02:46 PM
In boobs defense he would not know that since hes not very welcome on his own teams board rofl

I thought it was because he didn't know what oral sex was....

Beantown Bronco
07-21-2005, 03:04 PM
Back to the task at hand.....when did so many Chef fans move to Seattle?

http://media.msnbc.msn.com/i/msnbc/Components/Sources/sourceReuters.gif (http://www.reuters.com/) Updated: 9:12 p.m. ET July 15, 2005

SEATTLE - A Seattle man died after engaging in anal sex with a horse at a farm suspected of being a gathering place for people seeking to have sex with livestock, police said Friday.

The horse involved in the incident was not harmed, and an autopsy of the unnamed man concluded that “the manner of death was accidental ... due to perforation of the colon,” a police spokesman said.

“The information that we have is that people would find this place via chat rooms on the Web,” said Sgt. John Urquhart of the King County Sheriff’s Department.

Although sex with animals is not illegal in Washington state, Urquhart said that investigators were looking into whether the farm, located in Enumclaw, 40 miles southeast of Seattle, allowed sex with smaller animals that resulted in animal cruelty, which is a crime.

“If you’re talking about sheep or goats, there could be some issues,” Urquhart said.

elsid13
07-21-2005, 03:10 PM

Man that like coming in third in beauty contest, right behind the hunchback of Norte Dame and the elephant man

Billy Clyde Puckett
07-21-2005, 03:12 PM

http://media.msnbc.msn.com/i/msnbc/Components/Sources/sourceReuters.gif (http://www.reuters.com/) Updated: 9:12 p.m. ET July 15, 2005

SEATTLE - A Seattle man died after engaging in anal sex with a horse at a farm suspected of being a gathering place for people seeking to have sex with livestock, police said Friday.

The horse involved in the incident was not harmed, and an autopsy of the unnamed man concluded that “the manner of death was accidental ... due to perforation of the colon,” a police spokesman said.

“The information that we have is that people would find this place via chat rooms on the Web,” said Sgt. John Urquhart of the King County Sheriff’s Department.

Although sex with animals is not illegal in Washington state, Urquhart said that investigators were looking into whether the farm, located in Enumclaw, 40 miles southeast of Seattle, allowed sex with smaller animals that resulted in animal cruelty, which is a crime.

“If you’re talking about sheep or goats, there could be some issues,” Urquhart said.

Horses are too tall for Squaw fans. They are partial to those pigmy goats.

RaiderH8r
07-21-2005, 03:15 PM

See? Right there Bob. Animal cruelty. Now tell your friends to quit humping sheep and goats. Animals are for eating...not for fvcking.

RaiderH8r
07-21-2005, 03:16 PM
Horses are too tall for Squaw fans. They are partial to those pigmy goats.
I guess after so many years of being fvcked over by Carl Peterson he needed to upgrade to something a bit...ahem...larger.

Bronx33
07-21-2005, 09:05 PM
Whew! this baby was on page two!

Blueflame
07-21-2005, 10:08 PM
That's when I joined, and I've always thought of the Cheffies as the worst trolls here. I like to laugh at them. Remember KHinz?

Ah, yes... Ketchup Boy made Bob look semi-intelligent. :P

TheNextStep
07-22-2005, 12:29 AM
Dude,don't get me started on the Faiders...
All I'm saying is that throughout all of the girls that I've ever dated, it would never even occur to me to make a comment about "sh*t stains on panties."

That's all I'm saying, man. That's okay, though... live how you want to live.

-Slap-
07-22-2005, 06:08 AM
Bought gas yesterday and the guy behind the counter was wearing Chiefs cap. I informed him his team was going to finish last this year. Was I the least bit surprised when he replied and I saw a total of one and a half teeth in his head?

crazyhorse
07-22-2005, 06:16 AM
Bought gas yesterday and the guy behind the counter was wearing Chiefs cap. I informed him his team was going to finish last this year. Was I the least bit surprised when he replied and I saw a total of one and a half teeth in his head?

Yeah, everyone from Vegas looks like that.

Beantown Bronco
07-22-2005, 06:18 AM

He must've been robbing the place. I find it hard to believe a Chef fan would even be able to get a job at a gas station.

-Slap-
07-22-2005, 06:29 AM
Yeah, everyone from Vegas looks like that.

Not really. Primarily crack whores and Chiefs fans. Of course, your sister hits the daily double.

Atlas
07-22-2005, 07:13 AM

He is not very welcome here yet he still posts.