PDA

View Full Version : April Fool's Day Sucks

Rock Chalk
04-01-2005, 03:31 PM
**** this day. Its the worst possible ****ing day on planet earth. Even the dullest, most moronic idiots think they are funny and everyone has jokes.

What ****ing moron came up with a stupid day to pull practical jokes and do stupid **** that isnt true. Its like a license to lie, for stupid people who think it will be funny.

Well, its not ****ing funny.

Taco John sells out? The Brown mane? On what ****ing planet is that funny Isaac? Its not even mildly humorous. If you really wanted to make a stupid ass April Fools joke, the front page should have been a login screen with credit card information because the OM is going to a pay per view site.

That at least would have been mildly humorous.

And enough with the breaking news threads. No one is going to believe a ****ing thing on this day because everyone is so full of **** that you cant trust anything.

And while Im venting, the next moron to call me and tell me my dog bit the neighbor is getting a 12 gauge shotgun round to the ****ing skull at point blank range.

And if you are going to do an April Fool's joke, at least have some common ****ing decency and dont do anything that could potentially be traumatic to someone. I mean, holy ****, are you THAT ****ing ignorant that you cant come up with something better than "Your mom was in a car accident".

At least this piece of **** day is almost over.

OBF1
04-01-2005, 03:35 PM
Did someone pee in your cheerio's Alec?

Rock Chalk
04-01-2005, 03:36 PM
That would have been at least mildly humorous CBF.

Swedish Extrovert
04-01-2005, 03:37 PM
i went to te \h place to get a hiar cut. I asdai i wanted a fade. shea siad the didnt kniw what taht was....l then she sadi shw disnt know what that was

thn sahe said s[ril fools

FADERPROOF
04-01-2005, 03:39 PM
**** this day. Its the worst possible ****ing day on planet earth. Even the dullest, most moronic idiots think they are funny and everyone has jokes.

What ****ing moron came up with a stupid day to pull practical jokes and do stupid **** that isnt true. Its like a license to lie, for stupid people who think it will be funny.

Taco John sells out? The Brown mane? On what ****ing planet is that funny Isaac? Its not even mildly humorous. If you really wanted to make a stupid ass April Fools joke, the front page should have been a login screen with credit card information because the OM is going to a pay per view site.

And enough with the breaking news threads. No one is going to believe a ****ing thing on this day because everyone is so full of **** that you cant trust anything.

And while Im venting, the next moron to call me and tell me my dog bit the neighbor is getting a 12 gauge shotgun round to the ****ing skull at point blank range.

And if you are going to do an April Fool's joke, at least have some common ****ing decency and dont do anything that could potentially be traumatic to someone. I mean, holy ****, are you THAT ****ing ignorant that you cant come up with something better than "Your mom was in a car accident".

Go back to sleep, big grouch.

OBF1
04-01-2005, 03:40 PM
i went to te \h place to get a hiar cut. I asdai i wanted a fade. shea siad the didnt kniw what taht was....l then she sadi shw disnt know what that was

thn sahe said s[ril fools

After basic training, I hope you take basic english/spelling courses. :)

Meck77
04-01-2005, 03:42 PM

Does this looks like the face of an evil poster? :)

Oh btw I declare April 1st post pictures of Taco day instead of April Fools day just for Raenos.

Swedish Extrovert
04-01-2005, 03:43 PM
After basic training, I hope you take basic english/spelling courses. :)

i weant ib tfor college, buti ive leard ho to drinkk

Swedish Extrovert
04-01-2005, 03:43 PM
ehat hsa to be apic of me and tasco

Odysseus
04-01-2005, 03:44 PM
I'd like to combine April's fools with St. Patrick's day.

They got jokes. I got a knarled Irish walking stick.

Glory and begorah! What a fine celebration we'll have.

thwack

Meck77
04-01-2005, 03:44 PM
Smurf? You ok?

Swedish Extrovert
04-01-2005, 03:47 PM
im ine the navy, dude

FADERPROOF
04-01-2005, 03:49 PM
Smurf? You ok?

I've been wondering this for years now.

Meck77
04-01-2005, 03:50 PM
I think this day is getting the best of some of our members.

Swedish Extrovert
04-01-2005, 03:51 PM
im jsut posting messages?

FADERPROOF
04-01-2005, 03:53 PM
I personally love this day, cause I can now start a countdown until my birthday.

Meck77
04-01-2005, 03:54 PM
im jsut posting messages?

So try speaking English Sailor.

Swedish Extrovert
04-01-2005, 03:55 PM
walll this tehred is about april fools ady... so lets alkt aobut that

Hotrod
04-01-2005, 03:56 PM
I for one think its good to see Alec being himself I was starting to worry.

I also thought the TJ selling out was funny.

LOL I wrote that part because I see Taco looking at this thread ;D

Hogan11
04-01-2005, 03:59 PM
To me, this is like celebrating Arbor Day or something.....I mean, I haven't paid attention to April's Fools Day in many, many years.

Now Post Pics Of Taco Day makes more sense to me http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=7882&stc=1

Nuggets4
04-01-2005, 04:01 PM
The Smurf-to-English translator on Babelfish is down. Someone want to fill me in there?

BTW, I'm with Alex. Only person to get me today is The Sports Guy on ESPN.com.

Rock Chalk
04-01-2005, 04:02 PM
All these Taco pics are enough to risk another banning :devil:

alkemical
04-01-2005, 04:03 PM
smurf is drinking mock sauce

Rock Chalk
04-01-2005, 04:06 PM
Wow josh, you changed your avatar. First time since Ive been here that has happened.

Swedish Extrovert
04-01-2005, 04:06 PM
ashut up!

Swedish Extrovert
04-01-2005, 04:07 PM
dnot single me out

alkemical
04-01-2005, 04:07 PM
Wow josh, you changed your avatar. First time since Ive been here that has happened.

i changed it a while back, not like forever ago, but it seems a while -

it's from a hindu story on one of the gods

alkemical
04-01-2005, 04:08 PM
dnot single me out

Ii nowt

FADERPROOF
04-01-2005, 04:09 PM

hmmm...never knew those two had THAT kind of relationship.

Guess the Navy has made him a different man afterall...

Rock Chalk
04-01-2005, 04:10 PM
i changed it a while back, not like forever ago, but it seems a while -

Fantastic.

it's from a hindu story on one of the gods
Insert Useless Information Brain.
Delete Something Important.

Thanks.

Taco John
04-01-2005, 04:10 PM
I hate April Fools Day. It wasn't meant to be anything but tongue in cheek...

Besides, you'd have to actually HAVE a sense of humor to register it... ;)

alkemical
04-01-2005, 04:11 PM
hmmm...never knew those two had THAT kind of relationship.

Guess the Navy has made him a different man afterall...

heh i was wondering if anyone would have caught that - from what i hear from navy men "if you don't like it you aren't gay - "

Meck77
04-01-2005, 04:11 PM
That's a pretty funny picture right there Hogan. That's CBF1 right behind Taco giving some **** to one of the hogettes. Not sure how a bunch of grown men got into wearing skirts but there they are. I don't remember what exactly went down right before or after this pic but I know the fellas in the skirts got pisssed at us Broncos fans...lmao

Maybe CBF1 can caption this pic for us.

alkemical
04-01-2005, 04:12 PM
Fantastic.

Insert Useless Information Brain.
Delete Something Important.

Thanks.

in my sig or caption is the name, i won't post the story because - well - i feel people can use search engines.

Crushaholic
04-01-2005, 04:18 PM
I feel like the media has been jerking me around with the "pope is dead, pope isn't dead" saga, but it's been an OK day other than that...

TD30
04-01-2005, 04:20 PM
Alec is your refrigerator running?

OBF1
04-01-2005, 04:32 PM
That's a pretty funny picture right there Hogan. That's CBF1 right behind Taco giving some **** to one of the hogettes. Not sure how a bunch of grown men got into wearing skirts but there they are. I don't remember what exactly went down right before or after this pic but I know the fellas in the skirts got pisssed at us Broncos fans...lmao

Maybe CBF1 can caption this pic for us.

Not much to caption.... I was telling the hogs to keep their paws off my ass as I was hoping TJ would turn around and get some CBF1 sauce :)

Man was that weekend one of the best ever!

On the far left is our very own Emerald, 2 over from him is Big Al 56

OBF1
04-01-2005, 04:33 PM
heh i was wondering if anyone would have caught that - from what i hear from navy men "if you don't like it you aren't gay - "

Not that there is anything wrong with that LMAO

TD30
04-01-2005, 04:35 PM
Not that there is anything wrong with that LMAO

the saying that transcends threads :)

Meck77
04-01-2005, 04:39 PM
Not much to caption.... I was telling the hogs to keep their paws off my ass as I was hoping TJ would turn around and get some CBF1 sauce :)

Man was that weekend one of the best ever!

On the far left is our very own Emerald, 2 over from him is Big Al 56

Let's see if I can remember. From left to right.

Top Row: Broncobum, unknown lady, Bigfan#56, Couple Hogs, CBF1, BroncobumJr hehind you, Snake Man-Non Omaner but went to almost all the tailgates since that one, another Hog, Disco Man, Hog

Bottom Row: Taco, Me, Jet 19, PhillyBroncosnut

watermock
04-01-2005, 04:40 PM

Not to pee in your Cheerios Alec, but the OM is going to be a pay site. Happy now?

Rock Chalk
04-01-2005, 04:57 PM
a few xanax, a couple beers, a good joint and things are suddenly looking up.

Taco John
04-01-2005, 04:59 PM
Not to pee in your Cheerios Alec, but the OM is going to be a pay site. Happy now?

Nah. People will always be able to participate in the community for free. I've had people reccommend and tell me they'd pay an optional subscription if I started something like that. But anything like that would take a business plan that offered value in return. I'm in no hurry to commercialize this place. I have some ideas of things I'd like to do, but right now, I'm focused on my career and building my own personal position up in life so that I have resources to continue to do it my way. The Orange Mane will be a hobby for the forseeable future. Who knows what the future holds, but for now it is what it is...

Pezman
04-01-2005, 05:01 PM
a few xanax, a couple beers, a good joint and things are suddenly looking up.

What flava you tokin?
Aculpulco Gold? Northern Lights? Homegrown? Michiwaka?
:puff:

Damn, its been ages since I have been able to enjoy a toke... I guess if I ever wanted some THC in me, its gonna have to be in brownie form from now on... damn throat...

Taco John
04-01-2005, 05:46 PM
Though I may have to do something soon if we want to upgrade to a dedicated server...

missingnumber7
04-01-2005, 10:20 PM
My mom had the same reaction as Alec to my april fools day joke last year. I had just gotten home from Iraq about 10 days earlier. Anyway my company comander did me a huge favor. And called my mom and told her that it was urgent that I called him back there was news on a deployment within 60 days. She wasn't happy with me

FADERPROOF
04-02-2005, 01:50 PM
Let's see if I can remember. From left to right.

Top Row: Broncobum, unknown lady, Bigfan#56, Couple Hogs, CBF1, BroncobumJr hehind you, Snake Man-Non Omaner but went to almost all the tailgates since that one, another Hog, Disco Man, Hog

Bottom Row: Taco, Me, Jet 19, PhillyBroncosnut

I wouldve been in that picture, but that would've involved me having to put my beer down!

Meck77
04-02-2005, 01:54 PM
I wouldve been in that picture, but that would've involved me having to put my beer down!

Were you awake by then? ;)

FADERPROOF
04-02-2005, 01:57 PM
Were you awake by then? ;)

Yep, I was up and kicking, got my good 3 hours of sleep in and was hammering them down again at 9 AM.

There wont be a weekend that tops that one.

Rock Chalk
04-01-2009, 04:07 PM
Bump :)

Bronx33
04-01-2009, 04:11 PM
alec is a people person.

BABronco
04-01-2009, 04:19 PM
**** i just realized this wasnt from today... i was thinking what the hell is he rambling about now

Rock Chalk
04-01-2009, 04:26 PM
Naw BABronco, this was 4 years ago.

A notoriously bad April Fools day on the Mane. I really do hate this day.