PDA

View Full Version : Who will be the Orange Mane Survivor?!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Old Dude
04-01-2005, 11:04 AM
That's an interesting legal argument, but if my tally of the votes (or non-votes) comes up zero for everyone, I will apply the tiebreakers because that's why we have tiebreakers in the first place.

Sideburn
04-01-2005, 11:05 AM
That's an interesting legal argument, but if my tally of the votes (or non-votes) comes up zero for everyone, I will apply the tiebreakers because that's why we have tiebreakers in the first place.
I know man, I'm just trying to keep everyone interested. I've always figured the host can do as he pleases. Whether the rules say one thing on page one, they can say something different on page 15. And I'm not about to re-read this thread to find loopholes.

Hotrod
04-01-2005, 11:11 AM
...or has already voted without giving a lot of thought to any of this ...

Someone already chucked his rock rofl

Old Dude
04-01-2005, 11:14 AM
As far as the vacant hole goes ...

I originally had this scheme prepared on the assumption that we'd have seven players today. And it was clear to me from receiving the votes, fairly early on, that bendog was gonna be lunch.

I was very surprised when DB4L missed the bell.

So I had two choices, leave him dead in the hole where he was, or just collapse the circle to 6.

I had to make a decision on the fly, so I decided to leave the body where it was as (1) a matter of artistic fiat, and (2) to make things a little less predictable, and hence - more dramatic for our viewers.

And that's the long and short of it.

There is no mathmatical permutation in this round that can't be overcome by sheer conspiracy.

Hotrod
04-01-2005, 11:14 AM
In which case we apply tiebreakers resulting in the deaths of rascal and yourself.

LOL then everyone forget what he just said rofl

Old Dude
04-01-2005, 11:16 AM
I'm not saying whether anyone's chucked their rock yet or not.

Rascal
04-01-2005, 11:17 AM
Somebody has already voted?

OMG!! Not smart.

Old Dude
04-01-2005, 11:18 AM
I ain't saying.

Sideburn
04-01-2005, 11:21 AM
As far as the vacant hole goes ...

I originally had this scheme prepared on the assumption that we'd have seven players today. And it was clear to me from receiving the votes, fairly early on, that bendog was gonna be lunch.

I was very surprised when DB4L missed the bell.

So I had two choices, leave him dead in the hole where he was, or just collapse the circle to 6.

I had to make a decision on the fly, so I decided to leave the body where it was as (1) a matter of artistic fiat, and (2) to make things a little less predictable, and hence - more dramatic for our viewers.

And that's the long and short of it.

There is no mathmatical permutation in this round that can't be overcome by sheer conspiracy.
Likewise, there is no conspiracy that is mathmatically absolute. This is basically roulette. Two choices on where someone is going to be.

Old Dude
04-01-2005, 11:22 AM
And, as was pointed out, grenades are not always tossed in the most cost-effective way.

In fact, some people sometimes almost seemed to have been casting their votes, throughout this game, in an intentionally random and irrational manner.

TheDave
04-01-2005, 11:25 AM
Likewise, there is no conspiracy that is mathmatically absolute. This is basically roulette. Two choices on where someone is going to be.

Rascal
04-01-2005, 11:27 AM
And, as was pointed out, grenades are not always tossed in the most cost-effective way.

In fact, some people sometimes almost seemed to have been casting their votes, throughout this game, in an intentionally random and irrational manner.

Which is also why those people are gone.

Old Dude
04-01-2005, 11:43 AM
Well to recap things for our viewers, the last we saw, Sideburn and Mile High Shack were fighting over top-pimp honors.

Spider was enjoying some chew and reciting hillbilly songs.

TheDave is grwing increasingly agitated.

rascal was leaking like a spaghetti strainer.

Clockwork was huddled around a rock on the beach, mumbling incoherently to himself.

Meanwhile, CBF1 and (possibly bendog) is sitting in the jury box, just hoping there will be a tie vote so he can choose his company.

And the ghostly chorus has mostly moved on, though some are still watching to see if any of their attacks take a delayed effect.

Rascal
04-01-2005, 11:45 AM
Speaking of Clock...where is that guy? Or Spider for that matter.

Old Dude
04-01-2005, 11:46 AM

Like they'd pop up and tell you...

TheDave
04-01-2005, 11:46 AM

Hmmm.....

Arkie
04-01-2005, 11:47 AM
I'm just confused or something...........I'll just do what Clockwork tells me to do

I'm just following bendog's lead

I think this vote may take awhile.......

I have to wait for Bosko to tell me who to vote off

Old Dude
04-01-2005, 11:49 AM
Oh, that's right. I forgot about Bosko.

He'd probably love to have one of those pineapples right about now.

TheDave
04-01-2005, 11:57 AM
OMG shack's lying?

Hotrod
04-01-2005, 12:11 PM
OMG shack's lying?

We prefer streching the truth and bending the truth. Oh never mind Shacks a lying dog ;D

Spider
04-01-2005, 12:26 PM
Sorry Guys but I am busy today ....... Asshole nurse was giving my dad an ointment , around his incision , that my dad is allergic to .. he is in bad shape ........

Hotrod
04-01-2005, 12:28 PM
Sorry Guys but I am busy today ....... Asshole nurse was giving my dad an ointment , around his incision , that my dad is allergic to .. he is in bad shape ........

Take care of your dad and thoughts are with you

Spider
04-01-2005, 12:29 PM
Take care of your dad and thoughts are with you
Thanks ...... I will head back up @ 1:30 pm ......

Rascal
04-01-2005, 12:32 PM
Hey Old Dude...think you can delay this one day so that Spider can be involved since he is gone for today because of his dad?

Rascal
04-01-2005, 12:33 PM
Hopefully everything goes well with your dad Spider. You two will be in my prayers.

Spider
04-01-2005, 12:38 PM
Hopefully everything goes well with your dad Spider. You two will be in my prayers.
Thanks Bro .......

Old Dude
04-01-2005, 12:39 PM
Hey Old Dude...think you can delay this one day so that Spider can be involved since he is gone for today because of his dad?

As it stands now, the votes aren't due until 10:00 AM tomorrow, and Spider said he'd be back at 1:30 today. I don't personally have a problem with putting off things until 10:00 AM Sunday, but let's see what Spider says later.

Rascal
04-01-2005, 12:41 PM
I thought he said he was going back out to his dad at 1:30?

Old Dude
04-01-2005, 12:45 PM
I thought he said he was going back out to his dad at 1:30?

Okay. I misunderstood.

Well, let's see if he checks back in here in the next few minutes. If not, then I'll consider a 24 hour extension.

Anybody else have any thoughts?

Pezman
04-01-2005, 12:47 PM
Hope things get better for your family Spider!

Hotrod
Okay. I misunderstood.

Well, let's see if he checks back in here in the next few minutes. If not, then I'll consider a 24 hour extension.

Anybody else have any thoughts?

I think its fair anyone else would want the same thing if in that situation. Also Spiders a good guy I would hate to see him explode his pineapple in his pants. rofl

TheDave
I'm good either way OD....

Hey spider, I'm sorry about your dad... i wish you and your family the best.

Old Dude
04-01-2005, 01:06 PM
Okay, given the unusual situation and that we have a weekend coming up anyway, I am formally extending the deadline for Round 7 to 2:00 PM Mountain Time, Sunday, April 3rd.

Best wishes for your Dad, Spider.

Sideburn
04-01-2005, 01:24 PM
Oh great, now I get to sit here and ponder all the mathmatical probabilities for an extra 26 hours. Yippie. Hope your dad gets better Spider.

OBF1
04-01-2005, 01:56 PM
You all have lost your collective minds!

First off, Spidey best to you and your dad.

So what I have been able to tell over the past like 5 or 6 pages is that Sideburn the Mole and Rascal are going bye bye since they are in seats 1 and 7. Dead body in hole 4 is turning Dave on. Shack is lying to everyone. Clock is now a mute and OldDude wants Spidey and Dave blown up. And CBF1 is hoping for a tie so he gets his revenge.

Did I miss anything? :)

Here is to a tie!

Sideburn
04-01-2005, 02:00 PM
You all have lost your collective minds!

First off, Spidey best to you and your dad.

So what I have been able to tell over the past like 5 or 6 pages is that Sideburn the Mole and Rascal are going bye bye since they are in seats 1 and 7. Dead body in hole 4 is turning Dave on. Shack is lying to everyone. Clock is now a mute and OldDude wants Spidey and Dave blown up. And CBF1 is hoping for a tie so he gets his revenge.

Did I miss anything? :)

Here is to a tie!
I'm in seat 6.

Old Dude
04-01-2005, 02:11 PM
One last little thing for all of you to factor into your mayhem calculations ....

Tiebreakers could theoretically play a big role in the next round as well. Especially since you'll be down to four. So in terms of reaching some sort of consensus about a victim this time around, just remember that a stray grenade could drastically affect the balance of power in Round 9.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Sideburn
04-01-2005, 02:12 PM
One last little thing for all of you to factor into your mayhem calculations ....

Tiebreakers could theoretically play a big role in the next round as well. Especially since you'll be down to four. So in terms of reaching some sort of consensus about a victim this time around, just remember that a stray grenade could drastically affect the balance of power in Round 9.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
I think you should stop throwing this crap to us monkies. My brain is already overloaded with calculations and probabilities. ugh!~

Old Dude
04-01-2005, 02:14 PM
Public Service Announcement.

The deadline for this Round (Round 8, the grenade round) is 2:00 PM Mountain Time, Sunday, April 3rd.

OBF1
04-01-2005, 02:21 PM
I am still hopeful of a tie.... I am not ready to be completely out of the game. OldDude, Does the jury get the final say so (vote) like survivor on TV? Holding this over the remaining players could be quite entertaining. Also I see the ratings are just plain thru the roof.

TheDave
04-01-2005, 02:24 PM
YES i am TheDave again....!!!!!

TheDave
04-01-2005, 02:26 PM
I am still hopeful of a tie.... I am not ready to be completely out of the game. OldDude, Does the jury get the final say so (vote) like survivor on TV? Holding this over the remaining players could be quite entertaining. Also I see the ratings are just plain thru the roof.

Imagine if it some how came down to rascal and i. Though the content would be NC17 at best.... Damn there would be some awsome smack talked!

Pick Six
04-01-2005, 02:28 PM
I am still hopeful of a tie.

There's two tiebreakers that come into play before you get your chance. It's highly unlikely that it will come down to the third tiebreaker (you and bendog), but who knows?

Spider
04-01-2005, 02:45 PM
;D Back everyone for a bit , Dad is going to therapy ..... I know he is getting Better , mentioned putting him in a home{ joking manner ) , he told me he will put his boot so far up my ass , it will wink @ me when I brush my teeth ....... So he is getting stronger ;D
Thanks to everyone for their well wishs , and Prayers ...... That means alot to me .....

Old Dude
04-01-2005, 02:48 PM

My preference is to take it down to a jury vote at the end, but I can't guarantee that will happen. For example, we could have so many people drop out or be disqualified that only one is left.

Round 9 could be a deadly bitch of a round, too. Anywhere from 1-4 people (of the final 4) are gonna get swept to sea in that round.

If only one person gets swept away (damned unlikely, but possible) we will have a jury vote-off between the final three contestants.

If two people get swept away (the most likely result) we will have a jury vote between the final two.

If three people get swept away (unlikely, but somewhat possible) then we will have a winner without the need for a vote.

If all four get swept away (also somewhat possible), then helicopters will come to rescue the two with the best tiebreaker situation and the Jury will vote to throw one of them back to the sharks.

Each member of the Celestial Jury will get one vote and a public opinion poll will be worth one or two jury votes (depending on whether I need an an odd number).

If all that somehow results in a tie, then the Ghostly Chorus makes its return.

And if that's all tied, then I'll just randomly grab some fool off the street to declare a winner.

Sideburn
04-01-2005, 02:49 PM
Now that it seems as if your dad is better and all, people start praying for me. Look what some soulless bastard has done to me! I feel my lifeforce leaving as we speak.

Old Dude
04-01-2005, 02:50 PM
;D Back everyone for a bit , Dad is going to therapy ..... I know he is getting Better , mentioned putting him in a home{ joking manner ) , he told me he will put his boot so far up my ass , it will wink @ me when I brush my teeth ....... So he is getting stronger ;D
Thanks to everyone for their well wishs , and Prayers ...... That means alot to me .....

Sounds like good news.

BTW, we extended the voting deadline to Sunday at 2:00 PM (see above) so take whatever time you need to plot & conspire with your friends.

Sideburn
04-01-2005, 02:51 PM
I gotta admit. Not much difference between this avatar and the original evilhead one. You have a fairly smart and calculating man to the left, and an evil bloodsucking head on the right.

Hotrod
04-01-2005, 02:52 PM
Now that it seems as if your dad is better and all, people start praying for me. Look what some soulless bastard has done to me! I feel my lifeforce leaving as we speak.

I had no idea you were a big Hillary supporter. Huh learn something new everyday.

Spider
04-01-2005, 02:53 PM
Sounds like good news.

BTW, we extended the voting deadline to Sunday at 2:00 PM (see above) so take whatever time you need to plot & conspire with your friends.
Thanks Bro ..... all I have been able to figure out is Dave wants to share a foxhole and everyone will be throwing grenades ;D

Old Dude
04-01-2005, 02:55 PM
I think this must be Sideburn's answer to Richard Hatch going around in the buff.

The truth revealed at last.

Sideburn
04-01-2005, 02:57 PM
I had no idea you were a big Hillary supporter. Huh learn something new everyday.
I think it's time to insert my feeding tube.

Old Dude
04-01-2005, 02:59 PM
20,000 view barrier smashed.

Thank you Sideburn.

Sideburn
04-01-2005, 03:09 PM
All in a days work for Bill and hill.

Mile High Shack
04-01-2005, 03:11 PM
that is a very sweet name

OBF1
04-01-2005, 03:15 PM
I think Sideburn is banging Mr Hillary...or atleast has some sick, perverted fantasy about it. Sausage whore! :)

Sideburn
04-01-2005, 03:15 PM

Old Dude
04-01-2005, 03:33 PM
I'm going to spell this out one more time.

Before 10:00 AM, Mountain Time, Saturday Morning, April 2, 2005, each of you must PM me a vote containing two pieces of information.

1. where you are tossing your hand grenade. (and you just get one hand grenade)

2. which foxhole you want to hide in.

1. There are 7 foxholes on the beach, and you can toss your grenade into any single one of them.

If you don't designate where you are throwing the grenade, or if you designate an illegal target (like me, for example, or Foxhole #13, or something like that) then you will be deemed to have dropped your grenade down your own pants. You will take 5 damage and everyone in the hole with you will take 3. Everyone next to your hole will take 1.

2. Each of you has three choices of where to hide. You can stay where you are or you can move one spot away.

Spelling it out:

rascal can stay in foxhole #1, or move to #7 or #2.
Mile High Shack can stay in foxhole #2, or move to #1 or #3.
Spider can stay in foxhole #3, or move into #2 or #4.
DBroncos4Life is dead and will remain lifeless in Foxhole #4.
TheDave can stay in Foxhole #5, or move to #4 or #6.
Sideburn can stay in #6, or move to #5 or #7.
Clockwork Orange can stay in #7, or move to #1 or #6.

Anyone who tries to move anywhere else will be blown to smithereens.

Anyone who fails to tell me where they are moving will be deemed to have stayed in the same hole they started in.

So, technically, you can miss this round of voting and NOT be disqualified. But you will probably be blown to bits because the grenade will go off in your virtual pants. And the folks who wind up in your foxhole won't be very happy with you either.

I will not tell anyone where you threw your grenade or what hole you are hiding in until after all the votes are in, and the damage totals are posted.

If you are in a hole where a grenade lands, you take 3 "votes" of damage for each grenade that lands there. If you are in a hole NEXT to a hole where a grenade goes off, you will take ONE vote of damage for each grenade that lands there.

Two people will be eliminated this round. Namely the two people who take the most grenade damage.

If two people are tied in grenade damage, then we go to the standard tiebreakers, which are as follows:

First tiebreaker: Fewest “wounds” sustained.

With one wound: Clockwork Orange
With four wounds: Spider
With five wounds: TheDave, Mile High Shack and Sideburn
With thirteen wounds: rascal

Second tiebreaker: Most “scalps” (i.e. participation in fatal votes)

Six Scalps: Mile High Shack, TheDave.
Five Scalps: Sideburn, Spider, rascal
One Scalp: Clockwork Orange

Third tiebreaker:Majority Vote of the Celestial Jury

(CBF1 and bendog)

Fourth tiebreaker: Majority Vote of the Ghostly Chorus

(You probably know them by now)

Fifth Tiebreaker: Public Opinion Poll.

This round is basically a guessing game. But, you CAN talk to other Survivors to try to coordinate your attacks. Of course, if they pass on your plans to someone else ... well ... that could be unfortunate.

This recap is for Spider's benefit since it was buried a few pages back.

The only difference is that the deadline has been extended to 2:00 PM Sunday.

Spider
04-01-2005, 03:39 PM
This recap is for Spider's benefit since it was buried a few pages back.

The only difference is that the deadline has been extended to 2:00 PM Sunday.
Thanks

Sideburn
04-01-2005, 03:50 PM
da da dora da da dora

Old Dude
04-01-2005, 03:56 PM
I see Shack's changed his avatar too.

Sideburn
04-01-2005, 04:07 PM
Everyone gets to be who they really are except me. I'm stuck in Hippy bill and hill land.

TD30
04-01-2005, 04:32 PM
The more time I spend on this board the more I wonder, do any of us get any work done???? :kiddingme

OBF1
04-01-2005, 04:47 PM
How dare you mention work on the Survivor thread..Trust me this is work!

Hotrod
04-01-2005, 04:51 PM
Work what the heck is wrong with you???

Rascal
04-01-2005, 05:23 PM
That is why you got voted off...your priorities aren't set correctly.

TD30
04-01-2005, 05:27 PM
That is why you got voted off...your priorities aren't set correctly.

Not why I got voted off but why I almost got fired, lol LOL

OBF1
04-01-2005, 09:54 PM
A little to quiet in here for me.... If I was a player and was not getting tons of private messages I would be real worried about incoming objects.

Bronx33
04-01-2005, 09:57 PM
Not why I got voted off but why I almost got fired, lol

LOL

TD can you if at all possiable SLOW down that alba clip.....
:gimme:

OBF1
04-01-2005, 11:46 PM
Where was she when I had Dave chasing me around yelling something about Survivor sausage fest?

Rascal
04-02-2005, 01:18 AM
In my tent :)

OBF1
04-02-2005, 02:07 AM
Nahwwww That was Shack inside your tent screaming Daddy..... I will be a good boy :)

Spider
04-02-2005, 07:57 AM
Yikes !!!!!!!!! ;D

Old Dude
04-02-2005, 10:18 AM
Another Big Fat Recap Post

We began with an all-star cast of 16 fearless contestants:

1. CBF1
2. DBroncos4life
3. Mile High Shack
4. watermock
5. TD30
6. Spider
7. rascal
8. MajikMan7
9. AlecRaenos
10. TheDave
11. bendog
12. Crushaholic
13. Bosco
14. Sideburn
15. Clockwork Orange
16. Kaylore

In Round One, AlecRaenos was voted off the island by CBF1, DBroncos4life, Mile High Shack, Spider, rascal, MajikMan7, TheDave, Bosco, Sideburn and Kaylore.

Noteable quotes from Round One:

"You know, that always bothered me. [The Professor] could build a nuclear reactor out of Gilligans ass hair and coconuts, yet they couldn't repair a 3 foot [hole] on a wooden boat stranded on an island full of freakin' trees."- - Sideburn

"[T]hick as thieves you and CBF are rascal. ]S]cheming little bastard." - - AlecRaenos

In Round Two, watermock was voted off the island by CBF1, DBroncos4life, Mile High Shack, TD30, Spider, MajikMan7, TheDave, bendog, Bosco, Sideburn, and Clockwork Orange.

Notable quotes from Round Two:

"Moles , Snitches , Backstabbing , a hole lota conniving , scheming , back door alliences , some you make with the Devil himself .... Atkins has nothing on this diet plan" - - Spider

"Ohh what a tangled web we weave." -- TD30

In Round Three, a "blackout round" Bosko was voted off the island by a consortium of seven perpetrators, whose identities have never been revealed.

Notable quotes from Round Three:

"This is great, comparable to sex, which poor bastard finds out he's next? Lies any which way you turn. At the end of this game many souls will burn. Alliance of four with one shown the door, alliance of three is all they can be. A large alliance just may form, but whom to trust? Whom will you scorn? In the dark of night, sure signs of a fight. I have learned info that you all most know. Which bastard to send packing so you stay on this show. The mole can not help you, he will not help you win. So give him a boot to his gosh darn shin. So come on everyone and follow me, and I will deliver you to prosperity." - - Sideburn

"All this talk about sex is getting me horny, is it alright with you guys if I go to my tent and pleasure myself." -- MajilMan7

"KAYLOR.... Get your hand off of my knee, Not that there is anything wrong with that, but people will start talking and the next thing you know the darn sheep jokes will start to fly." - - CBF1

"If Dave's still on my left, tell him to stop touching me there." - - bendog

"I’m not saying Dave is gay, I’m just saying he enjoys the taste of biting pillows." - - Mile High Shack

In Round Four, Crushaholic was voted off the island by CBF1, rascal, Mile High Shack, TD30, Spider, DBroncos4life, MajikMan7, TheDave, and Sideburn. Kaylore was also disqualified that round for missing tribal council.

Noteable quotes from Round Four:

"Just a word to the wise. I'll have a little more survivor fun Friday at midnight. Unfortunately, I'm the only one in the game who will never find out his true friends and enemies. It may be in your best interests to shed some light." - - Bosko

"Bosco... Kaylore did it!!!!! But dont be too mad.... Not only did Dave vote for me this time, I just found out he is banging my younger sister. So much for being friends when we were growing up. I am officially no longer friends with that piece of tailor trash." - - CBF1

"This is hunger that just wont go away. I don't even like the taste of blood. But it was all they had for sale today." - - MajikMan7

"Damn Bosko got kicked!! My $200 vcash is gone/" - - Ratboy

"Sorry, man. I never saw it coming. Those cowards got me in my sleep." - - Bosko

"Rascal, rascal, rascal.... Internet message board evangelist, defender of creationism, protector of Schiavo, Criticizer of "The Plan", and now Cinnamon Ring Inspector... You sir, are the definition of Diverse!" - - TheDave

"I try to experience a wide range of experiences." - - rascal

"When the hands of three beget a tree
Then the fellow in the back will hit the sack
Watch as they stare at the rock
For the rock is used as chaulk
To draw a line around thee who is about to be struck down in the game." - - hotrod

"I'm starting to understand how the whole christian's and lion's thing felt" - - TheDave

"The Mole lied to me! What a farthead. I thought for sure, The Dave was history. No offense, Dave." - - MTG

In Round Five, we had a double-vote round, in which TD30 and Majikman7 were voted from the island. TD30 was voted off by rascal, Mile High Shack, DBroncos4life, TheDave, and Sideburn (2 votes). MajikMan7 was voted off by rascal, Mile High Shack, Spider, DBroncos4life, and TheDave.

Notable quotes from Round Five:

"CBF1 sneeks into Daves coconut hut and steals his ration of beef jerky, Pops open bottle of vaseline and throws (notice not wipe or smear) it all over Daves ass.... Wonders what dave will tell everyone in the morning." - - CBF1

"I'm choking on buckshot right now." - - Sideburn

"I wouldn't mention anything about choking in such a close proximity to Dave." - - rascal

"So let me get this straight, i get real busy for one afternoon and am unable to check on this thread. When i finally do get the chance, i notice that there is an additional 5 posts discussing my ass, and the potential violation of said ass. Not only that but CBF1 (which i now realize stands for Covert Butt F**ker...1) has discussed his wet dream of breaking into my hut with a costco size drum of Vaseline, a pair of elbow length rubber gloves, assumes that i will be laying there moon exposed... (You really think I'm gonna sleep naked in this sausage fest).... and then flinging his tonnage of petroleum jelly upon my then exposed virgin apple..."- - TheDave

"I dunno, this thread has so many homosexual overtones, it would make Mr. Garrison blush." - - Mile High Shack

"For the love of all that is sacred, would you two go find some wildlife and get it over with... there's got to be a wild boar, a monkey, even some of those smaller native vermin should be enough to do the trick. Just get some damned relief already." - - TheDave

"I have this feeling, you will never let me forget about busting my ass." - - MTG

"I hope you chose your victims well. The people you AREN'T able to see could turn out to be the most damaging.." - - Crushaholic

In Round Six, the Ghostly Chorus (of people previously voted off the island) returned for revenge. The Ghost of Bosko won extra voting privileges as the result of a public opinion poll, and various survivors secretly empowered the ghosts to give their votes extra punch. CBFI was narowly expelled from the island by the Ghosts of Bosko and AlecRaenos (with a proxy from the Ghost of watermock).

Notable quotes from Round Six:

"You guys are in trouble now." - - MTG

"Good game guys. I think I'm going to go spend some time in the speaking of butts thread after this sausage fest.. Good luck to you all. Beatle Juice, Beatle Juice, Beatle Juice....." - TD30

"While I sit here wounded and covered with blood.... Has anyone else noticed that DB4L and Bendog are the only ones not wounded and injured?" - - CBF1

"You know what, I entered this game just to have a little fun...everything began so peacefully... I laid low, and watched a few get knocked off... so far everything is going to plan - ("Plan" now there is a joke for you). I bantered back and forth on the thread, got called "Gay" but of course there is nothing wrong with that... So I make an alliance (and yes they questioned my sexual preference), but it looked good and we seemed to have the numbers... Yet still I'm reading about my desires for “Hot man love”, even though there's nothing wrong with it. Yet the stress continues building and building in this nightmare we call a game, until suddenly an alliance member snaps... Dumb Son of a B!tch over steps his feeble mind and starts sending mixed messages to his fellow alliance folk. Seriously, Let me reiterate this "HIS OWN F**KING ALLIANCE". And while all this is going on some whack job with his “pudd” in his hand tells us all about a wet dream he had involving me, Vaseline, gloves… you all remember it, yet still I’m the freak that causes people to duct tape their privates at night... Well, now that my alliance member panicked I had to make some strategical changes (read: I panicked). So I made a deal with the devil... screwed over some people, but I survived the round. Unfortunately, the psychopathic MC is kicking back watching a sadistic horror movie for "Inspiration". Now people I screwed are currently deciding if I’m worthy to continue in this game I have come to need." - - TheDave

"Tell Dave to move. It makes me nervous thinking he might touch my ass." - - bendog

"Pandering for mercy will get you nowhere." - - AlecRaenos

"When you play with fire except to get burned boy. Maybe next time you will realize not to bring a pea shooter to a gun fight." - - rascal

"If I ever see that game at chuckie cheese, I will use C4 and a sledge hammer to beat the living crap out of it." - - CBF1

"CBF1, Et tu brute?" - - rascal

What the hell is "et tu Brute"? - - CBF1

"Well it just says what it says. We dont rent pigs." - - hotrod

"Bosco. you have turned into one evil, sick SOB. Not that there is anything wrong with that." - - CBF1

In Round 7, bendog was voted off the island by rascal, Mile High Shack, Spider, TheDave and Sidburn. DBroncos4Life was disqualified for missing tribal council.

Round 7 quotes:

"[W]ell if I'm driving the damn bus it just wrecked because I can't stear with all of these knives in my back." - - rascal

"I have seen enough sets of balls to last me a lifetime on this island.......If it’s not dave and rascal “fishing”...It’s spider wearing his damn cowboy hat whoopin’ and hollerin’ on top of the big rock near camp saying…RIDE THIS BEOOTCCCH!!!...OR...Bendog getting **** faced and rolling around naked on the beach....Sideburn is busy playing with his other head to even come to camp much...Me….I’m the only person who wears clothes around here." - - Mile High Shack

"It just cant feel very good to be clockwork right now. I guess the mailman lost the letter telling him how to vote." - - hotrod

"[Vote for] CBF1. Yeah he's dead but I want to make sure." - - rascal

But we are now in Round 8 with the following Survivors still alive:

rascal
Mile High Shack
Spider
TheDave
Sideburn
Clockwork Orange

"So much for alliences ....... Dad always said I was 2 cans short of a 6 pack . Standing in a circle with 5 other guys and hurling grenades only proves his point ........" - - Spider

Stay tuned!

There can be only ONE!

TheDave
04-02-2005, 11:16 AM
There's just nothing like reliving a nightmare... Thanks OD.

OBF1
04-02-2005, 11:21 AM
Funny as hell without having to ready 70 something pages! Good work.

Old Dude
04-02-2005, 04:25 PM
2:00 PM tomorrow. Be there or be square.

Mtbrncofn
04-02-2005, 08:20 PM
Who will be the next victim voted off Sausage Island in the next installment of OrangeMane Survivor?

Muahaahahahahaha!

P.S. Since the island is so sausage-y, I'm very curious to see what the island flag looks like....or not. ;)

Arkie
04-02-2005, 10:36 PM
http://www.madeupnews.com/feature/images/feature_050800_sausageflag.jpg

Old Dude
04-03-2005, 08:20 AM
Okay guys, let's start chucking the rocks ... passing the pineapples ... flippin' the frags ... tossin' the salad...

You've got until 2:00 but you all know how slow my math is.

Spider
04-03-2005, 08:22 AM
Okay guys, let's start chucking the rocks ... passing the pineapples ... flippin' the frags ... tossin' the salad...

You've got until 2:00 but you all know how slow my math is.
Here is my Plan , Ijump from hole to hole lobbing grenades in a Rambo type Fashion ;D .... That will teach em

Old Dude
04-03-2005, 08:40 AM
Don't forget the time change, either.

I realize it's Sunday morning, so for the religious among you ...

A Reading from the Book of Armaments, Chapter 4, Verses 16 to 20:

Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals ... Now did the Lord say, "First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

-- Monty Python, "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"

Spider
04-03-2005, 08:41 AM
Don't forget the time change, either.

I realize it's Sunday morning, so for the religious among you ...

A Reading from the Book of Armaments, Chapter 4, Verses 16 to 20:

Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals ... Now did the Lord say, "First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

-- Monty Python, "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"

LOL .....

Old Dude
04-03-2005, 08:49 AM
http://www.rpgshop.com/images/Other/TYVMP020.jpg

Spider
04-03-2005, 10:06 AM
To help pass the time .

Old Dude
04-03-2005, 11:45 AM
http://www.anzacday.org.au/spirit/gallipoli/images/03-1.jpg

Old Dude
04-03-2005, 12:23 PM
Roughly 90 minutes to go.

As usual, if I get all the PMs in before that, I'll post the results early, but I'm not going reveal how many are left until we have at least 5 of the 6 in.

Spider
04-03-2005, 12:25 PM
Some people need to clear out their PM's ................

Rascal
04-03-2005, 12:35 PM
Aight I voted.

Dave should be dead.

TheDave
04-03-2005, 12:54 PM
Aight I voted.

Dave should be dead.

Hmmm... looks like a one... smells like one... talks like one.... Yep your a b!tch

Old Dude
04-03-2005, 01:03 PM
Just waiting for the draft-dodger now.

Old Dude
04-03-2005, 01:20 PM
http://www.video-online.net/images/200449/200449_144457_1_012.jpg

Old Dude
04-03-2005, 01:33 PM
Less than 30 minutes now. The tension mounts.

Will the thread hit 21,000 today?

OBF1
04-03-2005, 01:48 PM
VOTE ALREADY :)

My guess is official and I think that Cockwork Orange is going bye bye...then who ever he chucks his grenade at will go.

Everyone having a good Sunday so far?

Did I say Cockwork? Damn gay island lol

Good luck survivors

Pick Six
04-03-2005, 01:49 PM

OBF1
04-03-2005, 01:52 PM
7 minutes

OBF1
04-03-2005, 01:53 PM
Now even the host is in the Invisable mode. That is just wrong.

What MEAT GAZER has yet to vote?

Old Dude
04-03-2005, 01:55 PM
This could really suck for you guys if my wife walks in the door in the next few minutes. Because that would delay the announcement by an hour.

Old Dude
04-03-2005, 01:58 PM
2 minutes

OBF1
04-03-2005, 01:58 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhh Survivor host/wife sex lol good for you! And dont kid any of us... at your age the only thing that takes an hour is getting it up :)

Old Dude
04-03-2005, 02:00 PM
1 minute

Old Dude
04-03-2005, 02:02 PM
5 ... 4 ... 3... 2... 1 ...

OBF1
I am going to buy you a new time piece, yours is broken for sure

Spider
Ohhhhhhhhhh Survivor host/wife sex lol good for you! And dont kid any of us... at your age the only thing that takes an hour is getting it up :)
Will you kindly leave sex out of this untill theDave has been confined .......... Thank you ;D

OBF1
04-03-2005, 02:03 PM
DAVE the meat gazer.

OBF1
04-03-2005, 02:05 PM
Spider... How is Dad doing?

Old Dude
04-03-2005, 02:06 PM
The grenade duel, in the trenches, play-by-play:

Round 8 gets off to a quiet start as Clockwork Orange, in foxhole #7, peeps above the rim, takes a quick look left and right, and flips his grenade into foxhole #5, where it rolls around at the feet of TheDave. Clockwork Orange then hunkers back down into foxhole #7 and covers his ears.

Spider dons his Rambo headband, pops out of foxhole #3 and scurries ove to foxhole #4 where the corpse of DB4L cushions his landing. On the way, he flips his grenade into foxhole #6, where it rattles around the feet of Sideburn.

TheDave, with Clockwork's live grenade rolling around in his sandbox, chucks his rock into foxhole #6, where it adds to Sideburn's growing collection. TheDave, meanwhile, hops out of #5 and into #4 where he makes it a manage a trois with Spider and the stiff.

Mile High Shack, apparently trying to dig his way to China, stays put in foxhole #2, but pauses briefly to make a girlie toss of his grenade over to foxhole #7, where it lands, to Clockwork's horror, in his lap.

rascal, possibly feeling paranoid about the fact that his hole has a big #1 flag waving from the top, gathers himself up on his makeshift crutches and wobbles over to foxhole #2. Along the way, he pulls out the pin with his teeth and flips the rock into foxhole #7, where it joins Clockwork and another live grenade.

Sideburn, apparently panic-stricken, with two live grenades at his feet and the Clockwork ammo dump about to go off on his left ... takes a nap ... and his grenade goes off in his own hole.

http://www.du.edu/dri/data/bexplos.gif

Clockwork and Sideburn run out of time.

FOUR REMAIN

rascal
Mile High Shack
Spider
TheDave

But there can be only ONE.

Stay tuned for the next episode:

As THE KILLER TSUNAMI strikes the island!

Spider
04-03-2005, 02:07 PM
Spider... How is Dad doing?
Better , he is up and moving ...... Nurses took him shopping Yesterday ......
He could be home in a couple of weeks @ the earlest .......

OBF1
04-03-2005, 02:10 PM
Who would have thunk.

CBF1 shaking his shocked.

Spider
04-03-2005, 02:12 PM
Ha! Ha! I knew my Rambo stuff would kick ass ;D

OBF1
Why did I know that Dave and Spider would end up all cozy in the same "Hole" with a "Stiff" Makes perfect sense on Sausage Island LMAO>

TheDave
Better , he is up and moving ...... Nurses took him shopping Yesterday ......
He could be home in a couple of weeks @ the earlest .......

Good to hear man....

OBF1
04-03-2005, 02:14 PM
Good to hear Spidey

Spider
04-03-2005, 02:14 PM
Good to hear man....
Thanks . your PM's are full .......

Spider
04-03-2005, 02:15 PM
Why did I know that Dave and Spider would end up all cozy in the same "Hole" with a "Stiff" Makes perfect sense on Sausage Island LMAO>
I am innocent ..... Innocent I tell ya ....... INNOCENT ..... ;D

TheDave

What did i tell you OD...

Spider
Good to hear Spidey
Thanks Bro ........

Old Dude
04-03-2005, 02:16 PM
I will post details on the Tsunami round much later tonight, and nothing will be due until Tuesday morning. So if you guys want to take a break, this would be a good time.

Spider
04-03-2005, 02:18 PM
I will post details on the Tsunami round much later tonight, and nothing will be due until Tuesday morning. So if you guys want to take a break, this would be a good time.
I got this realy cool speedo to wear ....................

TheDave
04-03-2005, 02:36 PM
Grenade round play by play...

Mile High Shack
04-03-2005, 02:39 PM
Who would have thunk.

CBF1 shaking his shocked.

Just so you know CBF

you don't know crap :)

not saying anything but....now that there are only 4

I should mention something about the four horseman :)
http://www.tournamentofroses.com/photogallery/timeline/images/TL-1928pa.jpg

Arkie
04-03-2005, 02:47 PM
I'm surprised that Sideburn dropped the ball on that one.

TheDave
04-03-2005, 03:01 PM
I got this realy cool speedo to wear ....................

A Stetson, cowboy boots, and a thong... Uuulllpphh sorry, i just thew up a little bit in my mouth...

God i need therapy after that visual...

Spider
04-03-2005, 03:03 PM
A Stetson, cowboy boots, and a thong... Uuulllpphh sorry, i just thew up a little bit in my mouth...

God i need therapy after that vis...ual
Shakin my groove thang ....... ;D

Old Dude
04-03-2005, 03:08 PM
Updated Tiebreakers:

First tiebreaker: Fewest “wounds” sustained.

With five wounds: Spider, Mile High Shack
With six wounds: TheDave
With thirteen wounds: rascal

Second tiebreaker: Most “scalps” (i.e. participation in fatal votes)

Eight Scalps: Mile High Shack, TheDave.
Seven Scalps: Spider, rascal

Third tiebreaker:Majority Vote of the Celestial Jury

CBF1, bendog, Clockwork Orange and Sideburn.*

(*destruction trumps disqualification, so Sideburn makes it to the Celestrial Jury despite the arguable default in round 8)

Fourth tiebreaker: Majority Vote of the Ghostly Chorus

(You probably know them by now)

Fifth Tiebreaker: Public Opinion Poll.

Old Dude
04-03-2005, 03:42 PM
ROUND NINE

THE KILLER TSUNAMI

http://www.shoa.cl/servicios/tsunami/imagen/gigante.jpg

The rules are fairly simple for this round. A killer Tsunami is about to hiit the island. Your only chance to avoid being swept out to sea is to grab a tree.

Unfortunately, there are four of you and only three trees on the island.

:(

And we couldn't afford a real island, so these palm trees are made out of cheap plastic.

http://zeitcom.com/majgen/pfernpalms.jpg
(Horse & Cart not included)

Each tree will support the weight of only one person.

If two or more choose that tree, everyone on the overburdened tree will be swept out to sea.

PM me by NOON, Tuesday, with your choice of which tree to hug. Tree 1, Tree 2 or Tree 3.

If three people are swept out to sea this round (or default) while one remains, that person is the WINNER OF THE GAME.

If two are swept to sea (or default) while two remain, we go to the BIG VOTE IN ROUND TEN with two finalists.

If one person sacrifices himself for the tribe (by default or otherwise) and three persons remain, we go to the BIG VOTE IN ROUND TEN with three finalists.

If all four are swept off the island, a RESCUE HELICOPTER will pick up the two with the fewest wounds (Spider & Mile High Shack) and we will have a BIG VOTE OFF IN ROUND TEN to decide which to throw back to the sea.

Tuesday, Noon.

Spider
04-03-2005, 03:59 PM
well that defiantly changes things ........
But ..........

TheDave
04-03-2005, 04:00 PM
Great now a game of musical palm trees......

Spider
04-03-2005, 04:05 PM
you know what Palm trees do to a guy in a thong ?

OBF1
04-03-2005, 04:23 PM

I really do not want to know... But I am sure either you or Dave is going to tell us. OldDude Another great round where there is not a real good way to go.

Spider
04-03-2005, 04:27 PM
I really do not want to know... But I am sure either you or Dave is going to tell us.
is this your way of asking for pictures ? ;D

OldDude Another great round where there is not real good way to go.
I have a plan .......here it is , I will do x , ......shhhhh dont tell anyone though

OBF1
04-03-2005, 04:29 PM
That is a great plan, By george I think it might work :)

OBF1
04-03-2005, 04:31 PM

How does that old line go? This post is no good without pictures?

TheDave
04-03-2005, 04:33 PM
Done!

Now wheres my tree...

Spider
04-03-2005, 04:34 PM
How does that old line go? This post is no good without pictures?
not that there is anything wrong with that .........

Spider
04-03-2005, 04:36 PM
Done!

Now wheres my tree...

http://www.randomimage.us/files/420c90bca6a4b.jpg

Rascal
04-03-2005, 06:44 PM
Done!

Now wheres my tree...

I just threw up all over my computer desk because of that picture.

BAN HIM!!!

TheDave
04-03-2005, 07:00 PM
I just threw up all over my computer desk because of that picture.

BAN HIM!!!

Don't lie.... You know you were aroused!

Mtbrncofn
04-03-2005, 07:06 PM
The grenade duel, in the trenches, play-by-play:

Round 8 gets off to a quiet start as Clockwork Orange, in foxhole #7, peeps above the rim, takes a quick look left and right, and flips his grenade into foxhole #5, where it rolls around at the feet of TheDave. Clockwork Orange then hunkers back down into foxhole #7 and covers his ears.

Spider dons his Rambo headband, pops out of foxhole #3 and scurries ove to foxhole #4 where the corpse of DB4L cushions his landing. On the way, he flips his grenade into foxhole #6, where it rattles around the feet of Sideburn.

TheDave, with Clockwork's live grenade rolling around in his sandbox, chucks his rock into foxhole #6, where it adds to Sideburn's growing collection. TheDave, meanwhile, hops out of #5 and into #4 where he makes it a manage a trois with Spider and the stiff.

Mile High Shack, apparently trying to dig his way to China, stays put in foxhole #2, but pauses briefly to make a girlie toss of his grenade over to foxhole #7, where it lands, to Clockwork's horror, in his lap.

rascal, possibly feeling paranoid about the fact that his hole has a big #1 flag waving from the top, gathers himself up on his makeshift crutches and wobbles over to foxhole #2. Along the way, he pulls out the pin with his teeth and flips the rock into foxhole #7, where it joins Clockwork and another live grenade.

Sideburn, apparently panic-stricken, with two live grenades at his feet and the Clockwork ammo dump about to go off on his left ... takes a nap ... and his grenade goes off in his own hole.

http://www.du.edu/dri/data/bexplos.gif

Clockwork and Sideburn run out of time.

FOUR REMAIN

rascal
Mile High Shack
Spider
TheDave

But there can be only ONE.

Stay tuned for the next episode:

As THE KILLER TSUNAMI strikes the island!

Awww, horse ****!! I had v-bucks on CO. Damnit.

Great way announce the votes, OD. :thumbs:

OBF1
04-03-2005, 07:18 PM
Dave,

That picture has EVERYTHING wrong with it.

PS: Thats a different colored thong that you had been wearing on the island. You are the king of salad tossing.

TheDave
04-03-2005, 07:23 PM
Dave,

That picture has EVERYTHING wrong with it.

PS: Thats a different colored thong that you had been wearing on the island. You are the king of salad tossing.

Says the man who admitted to lubing my pristine buttock in the dark of night!

OBF1
04-03-2005, 07:48 PM
I did it for you man :)

OldDudetheYounger
04-03-2005, 08:49 PM
Gratz to the remaining 4!

Good fortune in picking the right tree you poor bastages!

Rascal
04-03-2005, 09:20 PM
My only question is...why in the heck did the Mole, I mean sassy, have it in for me?

TheDave
04-03-2005, 10:15 PM
Gratz to the remaining 4!

Good fortune in picking the right tree you poor bastages!

Or wearing a thong and a stetson... which gaurantees that you will have one tree all to yourself!

TheDave
04-03-2005, 10:16 PM
My only question is...why in the heck did the Mole, I mean sassy, have it in for me?

Sassy was the mole?

Pick Six
04-03-2005, 10:22 PM

She screwed with all our feeble craniums. That is one thing women do VERY well... ugh!~

OBF1
04-04-2005, 12:16 AM
Okay survivors.... Which of you have the balls to claim early victory? And no, just because Dave has been the king of teabag does not make him the victor :)

TheDave
04-04-2005, 12:24 AM
When someone wins does the game end... Cause i kinda need to keep playing survivor.

OBF1
04-04-2005, 12:34 AM
OldDude, I think you need to get a support group started for all the players when the game is over.

OBF1
04-04-2005, 12:35 AM
When someone wins does the game end... Cause i kinda need to keep playing survivor.

I like your attitude Dave, you play the game for the fun of it, not the $$$ or fame that comes along with it :)

Old Dude
04-04-2005, 05:23 AM
OldDude, I think you need to get a support group started for all the players when the game is over.

A thread for treatment of survivor post-traumatic stress syndrome?

Nah. (We don't have the government funding for that kind of treatment. We'll just have to let the players loose on the streets.)

But it would be interesting to debrief some of you folks to see what was going on backstage because some of the things that happened seemed to come out of nowhere on the surface. Also, it would be nice to get some feedback on what sorts of gimmicks or "curve balls" added fun to the game, and which ones were duds. Always looking for ways to improve --

Rascal
04-04-2005, 07:39 AM
When the game is over I will spill the beans on everything that I, and my alliance, have done. You guys are going to be suprised...and pissed :)

Spider
04-04-2005, 07:44 AM
When the game is over I will spill the beans on everything that I, and my alliance, have done. You guys are going to be suprised...and pissed :)
Do I know you ? ..;D

Hotrod
04-04-2005, 08:29 AM
LOL Great round. I could hardly wait to get to work on a Monday morning to catch up (ok I could have waited awhile longer)

rofl some people are still confused over who the mole was rofl

Hotrod
04-04-2005, 08:32 AM

I dont think OD is gonna like you telling everyone that he told you who voted for who before the voting timeline had expired in every round. ;D

Rascal
04-04-2005, 08:39 AM
How in the hell did you find out?

Old Dude
04-04-2005, 08:43 AM
I just assumed everyone was gunning for rascal every round, but someone else always seemed to get in the way.

Hotrod
04-04-2005, 08:44 AM
How in the hell did you find out?

Spider told me that OD made a deal with him to give you bad information and help Spider win the game. In turn Spider gave all the info to the Dave who passed it on to the Mole who inturn told Shack who passed the info onto Rascal.

Spider
04-04-2005, 08:45 AM
Spider told me that OD made a deal with him to give you bad information and help Spider win the game. In turn Spider gave all the info to the Dave who passed it on to the Mole who inturn told Shack who passed the info onto Rascal.
shhhhhhhh the game isnt over yet ;D

Rascal
04-04-2005, 08:48 AM
Well then the mole is screwed because I was giving the mole bad information all the freaking time and through other people as well. Aint that right hotrod???

Hotrod
04-04-2005, 08:54 AM
Well then the mole is screwed because I was giving the mole bad information all the freaking time and through other people as well. Aint that right hotrod???

LOL do I know you ;D

Spider
04-04-2005, 08:57 AM
LOL do I know you ;D
not that there is anything wrong with that ..... ;D

Hotrod
04-04-2005, 09:08 AM
not that there is anything wrong with that ..... ;D

Thats nothing wait until the news hits the air about how TJ was reading all the PMs and passing the information on to Mtbrncofn ;D

Rascal
04-04-2005, 09:08 AM
Well I've climbed my tree and tied myself onto it. I tried to booby trap the area going up to it but Old Dude wouldn't let me.

Spider
04-04-2005, 09:10 AM
Thats nothing wait until the news hits the air about how TJ was reading all the PMs and passing the information on to Mtbrncofn ;D
LOL . thats alot of damn reading . I have had to dump my PMS 4 times , during this sick twisted game

Mile High Shack
04-04-2005, 09:17 AM
Then she would’ve never bet on clockwork then ;)

Hotrod
04-04-2005, 09:19 AM
Then she would’ve never bet on clockwork then ;)

That was just a distraction.

Hey OD you forgot to mention that tree #2 has root rot and is about to fall down. Or were you not going to tell anyone???

Rascal
04-04-2005, 09:23 AM

Hey OD you forgot to mention that tree #2 has root rot and is about to fall down. Or were you not going to tell anyone???

!!!!!....

HEY I NEED TO SWITCH TREES!!!

Spider
04-04-2005, 09:30 AM
!!!!!....

HEY I NEED TO SWITCH TREES!!!
Stay out of my tree ....... I will be the one in a stetson , Boots , and a thong , cant miss me ;D

Rascal
04-04-2005, 09:31 AM
I would be cautious of Dave wearing that outfit.

Hotrod
04-04-2005, 09:31 AM
Stay out of my tree ....... I will be the one in a stetson , Boots , and a thong , cant miss me ;D

Moral question. Is it wrong to shot said drunk/crazy cowboy out of said palm tree. rofl

Spider
04-04-2005, 09:33 AM
Rofl! .....

Spider
04-04-2005, 09:34 AM
I would be cautious of Dave wearing that outfit.
;D TheDave does have a rep

Old Dude
04-04-2005, 09:37 AM
I'm just worried about Sideburn. I think that "Hillary4Prez" thing sent him over the edge.

Spider
04-04-2005, 09:38 AM
Moral question. Is it wrong to shot said drunk/crazy cowboy out of said palm tree. rofl
Very wrong ..........

Mile High Shack
04-04-2005, 09:39 AM

LOL

Ok, but he/they didn’t see some emails either :D

If you know that…then you know some of the final plans being discussed among the 4..no?

Mile High Shack
04-04-2005, 09:40 AM
Very wrong ..........

it's not wrong when he's a drunk crazy cowboy in a tree

Hotrod
04-04-2005, 09:41 AM
LOL

Ok, but he/they didn’t see some emails either :D

If you know that…then you know some of the final plans being discussed among the 4..no?

Sure I do and for a small donation to my pay pal account I can tell you which one is about to put his knife in your back ;D

Mile High Shack
04-04-2005, 09:42 AM
Sure I do and for a small donation to my pay pal account I can tell you which one is about to put his knife in your back ;D

vbucks won't do eh?

Spider
04-04-2005, 09:43 AM
it's not wrong when he's a drunk crazy cowboy in a tree
;D yeah . that is wrong ........

Hotrod
04-04-2005, 09:44 AM
Very wrong ..........

LOL I guess your right the judge prolly would not like my "2 hat defense"

Spider
04-04-2005, 09:46 AM
LOL I guess your right the judge prolly would not like my "2 hat defense"
Hilarious! ..... No I suspect not

Old Dude
04-04-2005, 10:13 AM
21,548 ... I'm very pleased.

Only about 1,100 views from #1, all-time.

I don't know if the tree scramble will be enough to put us over the top, but I think we'll get close.

REB
04-04-2005, 10:15 AM
Here ya go MTBF. I nominate you as Sausage Queen of Sausage Island for the OM Survivor. Or I don't know it sounds like a guy or two here might want to be sausage queen :)

Not that there's anything wrong with that :)

P.s. This could be the flag too? :)

REB

1-2-3-:Broncos:!!!!!!!

Old Dude
04-04-2005, 10:53 AM
21,548 ... I'm very pleased.

Only about 1,100 views from #1, all-time.

Correction ...

There is no way we can ever hope to get the number one spot. I just realized that the "Speaking of Butts" thread has over 43,000 views.

Defeated by soft core porn.

OBF1
04-04-2005, 11:36 AM
After playing this game..... the thought of a nekkid cowboy wearing a stetson and a thong, covered with industrial strength vaseline climbing in a cocoanut tree sounds pretty normal to me :)

I am sure there is a "gentlemens" agreement on tree selection, but you NEVER know who might be sinking the knife into a back in this round.

Old Dude
04-04-2005, 11:39 AM
I'm wondering if one of them will somehow trick the other three into climbing the same tree.

That would be impressive.

Spider
04-04-2005, 11:39 AM
After playing this game..... the thought of a nekkid cowboy wearing a stetson and a thong, covered with industrial strength vaseline climbing in a cocoanut tree sounds pretty normal to me :)
;D .......

I am sure there is a "gentlemens" agreement on tree selection, but you NEVER know who might be sinking the knife into a back in this round.
;D nevermind . I had a real smart assed answer

OBF1
04-04-2005, 11:42 AM
Dave has been very quite and not as angry as he had been..... Sniff Sniff is it trickery I smell in the air. Someone has to stir the pot for ratings.

OBF1
04-04-2005, 11:54 AM
No kidding Spider, I still had to dump my private messages again last night and I have been out of the game for a week. I can only imagine the pvt msgs between rascal and dave..... must be a ton :)

Rascal
04-04-2005, 11:58 AM
actually hardly any...I don't talk to worthless homo trailer trash.

Spider
04-04-2005, 12:08 PM
No kidding Spider, I still had to dump my private messages again last night and I have been out of the game for a week. I can only imagine the pvt msgs between rascal and dave..... must be a ton :)
Now this is only a rumor , but The Dave and Rascal mentioned somthing about Feathers .......Now I am not saying that there is anything wrong with that ...But ...;D

OBF1
04-04-2005, 12:10 PM
actually hardly any...I don't talk to worthless homo trailer trash.

So I guess that means Dave and Rascal are not in an alliance lmao :)

Spider
04-04-2005, 12:12 PM
So I guess that means Dave and Rascal are not in an alliance lmao :)
No ..... Those 2 working together is like Barry Manilow teaming up with Ozzie Ozborne singing Niel Dimond tunes ..... just wont work .... Now to be my partner in this , you have to look at the pictures of me in a thong ;D

Sideburn
04-04-2005, 12:17 PM
Arrghhhh. Welp, I enjoyed it guys. Ended up doing slave labor around the yard yesterday and forgot about the time change. Stupid Daylight savings time. Everything that could go wrong last round did. Just to let you guys know. I'm going to post the history of the grenade round so Spider and shack can see how close to death they were. I dropped the ball on it and clock voting before I could talk to him really destroyed my devilish plans. Sassy isn't the mole either btw. It was pezman. But you guys should all know that by now. Goodluck to you all in the final four. Be sure to grab some man meat for me!

Mile High Shack
04-04-2005, 12:37 PM
Arrghhhh. Welp, I enjoyed it guys. Ended up doing slave labor around the yard yesterday and forgot about the time change. Stupid Daylight savings time. Everything that could go wrong last round did. Just to let you guys know. I'm going to post the history of the grenade round so Spider and shack can see how close to death they were. I dropped the ball on it and clock voting before I could talk to him really destroyed my devilish plans. Sassy isn't the mole either btw. It was pezman. But you guys should all know that by now. Goodluck to you all in the final four. Be sure to grab some man meat for me!

just so you know...there were rumblings around the jungle of a possible screwing over by a certain dude named Hillary :D

OBF1
04-04-2005, 12:42 PM
I knew it...never trust a guy named hillary. Dave is sure quiet this round, makes you wonder what he has up his sleeve. That or he got in trouble at work for being on the mane all day long :)

Old Dude
04-04-2005, 01:44 PM
Arrghhhh. Welp, I enjoyed it guys. Ended up doing slave labor around the yard yesterday and forgot about the time change. Stupid Daylight savings time. ...

IOW:

ARTHUR:
Right!
One!... Two!... Five!

GALAHAD:
Three, sir!

ARTHUR:
Three!
[angels sing]
[boom]

Sideburn
04-04-2005, 01:45 PM
just so you know...there were rumblings around the jungle of a possible screwing over by a certain dude named Hillary :D
Yeah...it still would have worked though with the way you guys went. Drats...me plan failed to materialize!

Old Dude
04-04-2005, 01:54 PM
I thought the grenade duel was interesting. If I do this again, I might introduce it an an earlier stage.

Mile High Shack
04-04-2005, 01:55 PM
Yeah...it still would have worked though with the way you guys went. Drats...me plan failed to materialize!

if you would've PM'd me again, I would've moved :D....the ghosts told me where clock heaved his grenade already and where he did or didn't move to

Old Dude
04-04-2005, 02:31 PM
How can you beat some guy in a cat and mouse game where dead people are helping him?

Mile High Shack - - a/k/a The Necroscope.

OBF1
04-04-2005, 03:05 PM
I want details on the upcoming vote! Who is sitting in which tree?

Old Dude
04-04-2005, 03:25 PM
Check in at noon tomorrow and I guess we'll find out.

It is kind of a tough situation. If you just come out and advertise which tree you're in, then maybe you can persuade the others not to join you there. Or, maybe they wouldn't believe you. Or maybe they would and they'd just jump you.

So maybe it would be better to just pick one at random and not tell anyone and hope for the best.

Or convince your three opponents that you are safe and two of them are history, but the other tree is wide open for business.

Spider
04-04-2005, 03:29 PM
Check in at noon tomorrow and I guess we'll find out.

It is kind of a tough situation. If you just come out and advertise which tree you're in, then maybe you can persuade the others not to join you there. Or, maybe they wouldn't believe you. Or maybe they would and they'd just jump you.

So maybe it would be better to just pick one at random and not tell anyone and hope for the best.

Or convince your three opponents that you are safe and two of them are history, but the other tree is wide open for business.
I got a plan . it involves a thong , Salad forks , and 2 blind lizzards ........ BWAAAAA

Hotrod
04-04-2005, 03:32 PM
I got a plan . it involves a thong , Salad forks , and 2 blind lizzards ........ BWAAAAA

You keep talking like that and everyone but dave might just swim out to meet the Tsunami. Im pretty sure you dont wanna be alone on the island with dave, a thong, saled forks and 2 blind anything. rofl

Spider
04-04-2005, 03:39 PM
You keep talking like that and everyone but dave might just swim out to meet the Tsunami. Im pretty sure you dont wanna be alone on the island with dave, a thong, saled forks and 2 blind anything. rofl
I got a back up plan , but I have to eat alot of pickled eggs , it involves chemical warfare ....... The Natives will never be the same BWAAAAAAAAAAA

Hotrod
04-04-2005, 03:52 PM
Look I found some news about the natives on the island your all on. ;D

http://news.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/04/04/wtiger04.xml

Spider
04-04-2005, 03:54 PM
Look I found some news about the natives on the island your all on. ;D

http://news.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/04/04/wtiger04.xml
I told the Dave not to tell everyone what he was up to ........ ;D

Mile High Shack
04-04-2005, 03:54 PM
that was MT

LOL

Old Dude
04-04-2005, 03:58 PM
The plan:

http://voices.best.vwh.net/assets/images/ChairsWhite320x440.jpg

Old Dude
04-04-2005, 04:02 PM
http://schools.sd68.bc.ca/ruth/Classes/mrtaylor/class20022003/idioms/idioms2003/Plan%20B.jpg

Old Dude
04-04-2005, 04:04 PM
http://www.basetree.com/thumbs/Bad_Plan_Dude.jpg

Old Dude
04-04-2005, 04:05 PM
BTW:

http://www.danslagle.com/images/Do%20Not%20Pet%20the%20Buffalo.jpg

Spider
04-04-2005, 04:11 PM
that was MT

LOL
MT is attractive , but you slap some falsie on theDave and he will giver her a run for her money ;D

OBF1
04-04-2005, 04:23 PM
This is the official Spider has lost it post.

Spider
04-04-2005, 04:25 PM
even if I dont get a tree , did I lose ?
ummmmmmm interesting

Pick Six
04-04-2005, 04:45 PM

I think that was back a few posts when he was talking about thongs, salad forks and blind lizards... Uhh

Spider
04-04-2005, 05:03 PM
Hilarious!

OBF1
04-04-2005, 05:19 PM
TheDave working the other survivors in the Tree round. Note he is wearing Spiders thong :)

Spider
04-04-2005, 05:22 PM
TheDave working the other survivors in the Tree round. Note he is wearing Spiders thong :)
Oh thats just wrong ................... But funny ;D

OBF1
04-04-2005, 05:30 PM
That is the kinda of visual you guys are giving me about this damn game. Only thing missing is the stetson.

TD30
04-04-2005, 05:39 PM
I think I just threw up a little.

Rascal
04-04-2005, 05:56 PM
a little? By computer screen, desk, and keyboard are covered in puke.

OBF1
04-04-2005, 06:18 PM
LMAO.... Tell me this has not been your alltime favorite internet thread.

OBF1
04-04-2005, 06:19 PM
almost 22,000 views. Could you ever have imagined such high ratings?

TheDave
04-04-2005, 07:01 PM
almost 22,000 views. Could you ever have imagined such high ratings?

Again, typing with his junk in his hands....

OBF1
04-04-2005, 07:04 PM
I actully type with a pencil taped to my forehead.....So I can use both hands :)

TheDave
04-04-2005, 07:04 PM
I actully type with a pencil taped to my forehead.....So I can use both hands :)

One to hold the optics... one to work the problem...

TheDave
04-04-2005, 07:07 PM
As a parent of 2 small children i'm always left to wonder... What kind of seriously f**ked up $hit has to happen in ones life to lead them to this point?

Spider
04-04-2005, 07:24 PM
As a parent of 2 small children i'm always left to wonder... What kind of seriously f**ked up $hit has to happen in ones life to lead them to this point?
Raider football .......

Spider
04-04-2005, 07:25 PM
Do your kids a favor and keep them away from Raider football .........

Old Dude
04-04-2005, 07:28 PM
The psychological warfare in this thread has reached a whole new level.

OBF1
04-04-2005, 07:43 PM

Playing Orangemane Survivor!!!

MajikMan7
04-04-2005, 08:36 PM
Some come here to sit and think,
Some come here to $h!t and stink,
But I come here to scratch my balls,
And read the bullSh!t posted by you alls.

Mtbrncofn
04-04-2005, 10:22 PM

Ha! Well a lot of good that did, as I needed a Mole decoder ring to figure half that **** out!

Mtbrncofn
04-04-2005, 10:25 PM
Here ya go MTBF. I nominate you as Sausage Queen of Sausage Island for the OM Survivor. Or I don't know it sounds like a guy or two here might want to be sausage queen :)

Not that there's anything wrong with that :)

P.s. This could be the flag too? :)

REB

1-2-3-:Broncos:!!!!!!!

Well I am honored, boys.

We need a wolf whistle smiley/sound thingamajigger on here now. ;)

Mtbrncofn
04-04-2005, 10:28 PM
I got a back up plan , but I have to eat alot of pickled eggs , it involves chemical warfare ....... The Natives will never be the same BWAAAAAAAAAAA
You could throw some deer meat into the mix and make it really hateful chemical warfare. ;)

Mtbrncofn
04-04-2005, 10:31 PM
MT is attractive , but you slap some falsie on theDave and he will giver her a run for her money ;D

****, I am getting the boot as Sausage Queen of the island just because Dave wants to don some falsies! What a crock of ****!

Btw, I appreciate all you guys cracking jokes about me when I'm not around. I won't mention any names ( Shack ). ;D

OBF1
04-05-2005, 12:54 AM
MTB, have you noticed that I am the nicest person on this thread to you?

CBF1 Nice guy Esq. :)

Old Dude
04-05-2005, 05:17 AM
DEADLINE IS NOON TODAY

ROUND NINE

THE KILLER TSUNAMI

http://www.shoa.cl/servicios/tsunami/imagen/gigante.jpg

The rules are fairly simple for this round. A killer Tsunami is about to hiit the island. Your only chance to avoid being swept out to sea is to grab a tree.

Unfortunately, there are four of you and only three trees on the island.

:(

And we couldn't afford a real island, so these palm trees are made out of cheap plastic.

http://zeitcom.com/majgen/pfernpalms.jpg
(Horse & Cart not included)

Each tree will support the weight of only one person.

If two or more choose that tree, everyone on the overburdened tree will be swept out to sea.

PM me by NOON, Tuesday, with your choice of which tree to hug. Tree 1, Tree 2 or Tree 3.

If three people are swept out to sea this round (or default) while one remains, that person is the WINNER OF THE GAME.

If two are swept to sea (or default) while two remain, we go to the BIG VOTE IN ROUND TEN with two finalists.

If one person sacrifices himself for the tribe (by default or otherwise) and three persons remain, we go to the BIG VOTE IN ROUND TEN with three finalists.

If all four are swept off the island, a RESCUE HELICOPTER will pick up the two with the fewest wounds (Spider & Mile High Shack) and we will have a BIG VOTE OFF IN ROUND TEN to decide which to throw back to the sea.

Tuesday, Noon.

Mile High Shack
04-05-2005, 07:19 AM
****, I am getting the boot as Sausage Queen of the island just because Dave wants to don some falsies! What a crock of ****!

Btw, I appreciate all you guys cracking jokes about me when I'm not around. I won't mention any names ( Shack ). ;D
Hey if you want to nurse some tiger cubs, more power to ya ;)

Old Dude
04-05-2005, 08:22 AM
Some of you might want to be thinking ahead:

http://members.aol.com/aster314/mfjury1e.jpg

Old Dude
04-05-2005, 08:46 AM
The island before the storm:

http://www.djdchronology.com/images6/desertisland.jpg

Rascal
04-05-2005, 08:52 AM
why is my tree on the left leaning so badly? I think I picked the wrong tree.

Whatever you do don't go up tree #1. I was about ready to climb when I saw an ungodly sight. Imagine a guy in a thong with his legs wrapped around the tree...and you were looking up at it.

Hotrod
04-05-2005, 08:55 AM
why is my tree on the left leaning so badly? I think I picked the wrong tree.

Whatever you do don't go up tree #1. I was about ready to climb when I saw an ungodly sight. Imagine a guy in a thong with his legs wrapped around the tree...and you were looking up at it.

So Dave and Spider are in tree #1 while Rascal is debating joining them or Shack in Tree #2. Wow everyone's out to sea.

Hotrod
04-05-2005, 08:58 AM
Hey everyone the Mole just asked if the three of you in tree #3 could get a room.

Rascal
04-05-2005, 08:58 AM
For a good laugh.

Damn monkeys I hate them.

http://media.hugi.is/hahradi/fyndnar/apetiger.wmv

Rascal
04-05-2005, 09:01 AM
Don't flinch...

http://www.sickjokes.net/media/car-stunt.html