PDA

View Full Version : Who will be the Orange Mane Survivor?!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11

Spider
03-29-2005, 05:12 PM
Hilarious! ........

TD30
03-29-2005, 05:21 PM
So whats been happening with the Broncos, lol

Mtbrncofn
03-29-2005, 05:22 PM
Look at those ratings, OD! You're a master. ;D

Sideburn
03-29-2005, 05:28 PM
It's nothing but chix watching...and some dudes waiting to get a sneak peak at some naked dudes.

Edit: Not that there's anything wrong with that.

OldDudetheYounger
03-29-2005, 05:31 PM
Weirdness abounds here...

*Looks for the men in white coats to arrive*

Mtbrncofn
03-29-2005, 05:31 PM
Nifty! I'll stick around til I can get a peek at the naked dudes too. You all didn't actually think I was here for something else, did you? Ha!

Sideburn
03-29-2005, 05:32 PM
Nifty! I'll stick around til I can get a peek at the naked dudes too. You all didn't actually think I was here for something else, did you? Ha!
I'm sure this beats the hell out of American idol.

TheDave
03-29-2005, 05:33 PM

Here's a little reverend but for you! :redbutt:

TD30
03-29-2005, 05:35 PM
It's nothing but chix watching...and some dudes waiting to get a sneak peak at some naked dudes.

Edit: Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Thats it I swore the next person to say that was gone
:dunk:

Mtbrncofn
03-29-2005, 05:38 PM
Here's a little reverend but for you! :redbutt:

Thanks, Dave, but I'll be needing more than a butt shot. :devil:

Sideburn
03-29-2005, 05:41 PM
Thanks, Dave, but I'll be needing more than a butt shot. :devil:
Oh man...I could go on and on and on for weeks with this one.

Mtbrncofn
03-29-2005, 05:43 PM
Cripes, it would be you that would get to that one first!

Sideburn
03-29-2005, 05:49 PM
Cripes, it would be you that would get to that one first!
Silence! Or it's a shot in the butt for you!

Sassy
03-29-2005, 05:50 PM
Dang...I had one of those when I came back from the Carribbean last week...I'm not kidding ugh!~

Mtbrncofn
03-29-2005, 05:51 PM
You do realize that would impair my clenching power again, right? :laugh:

OBF1
03-29-2005, 05:55 PM
OMG..... Now for sure you are my date for the next tailgate, With Tail being the operative word there! lmao :)

Sideburn
03-29-2005, 06:08 PM
You do realize that would impair my clenching power again, right? :laugh:
After a couple times I'm sure your clinching power will be better than before! :)

Oh man, I'm so gonna get in trouble for this.

OBF1
03-29-2005, 06:13 PM
We are all going to rot in hell for this thread!

Pick Six
03-29-2005, 06:44 PM
Who the heck is having fun with screen names? Creative sucka they are! ;)

It was all Kaylore's fault. He brought out the pimp name creator link for people to try. At least the "unknown mod" didn't go with the prison bitch creator names...

Mile High Shack
03-29-2005, 08:38 PM
this new name is the shiznit G

ya'all ho's better step in line or I got some back o' the hand 4 u

Arkie
03-29-2005, 08:56 PM
Heads up.

All the empowerment is completed.

HERE ARE THE VOTES THAT EACH GHOST GETS TO CAST:

Bosko: 7 votes
TD30: 7 votes
Alec: 3 votes
Mock: 2 votes
Crush: 2 votes
Majik: 2 votes

The ghosts may start plotting & voting.

hmmm... 5 players chose to empower TD30. Looks like the alliance bought TD somehow.

Arkie
03-29-2005, 09:06 PM
Last one to post on this thread wins ........ 4,398 22,579
Neck Pony Nation!!! 2,170 21,937
The Jake's not to blame thread... 1,656 17,523
Who will be the Orange Mane Survivor?! 1,271 14,569

The Mole
03-29-2005, 10:21 PM
http://www.hats.stevens.com/pics/smpte.gif

Rascal
03-29-2005, 10:24 PM
BTW..."Et tu Brute" were the last words of Caesar before his former ally and friend, Brute, back stabbed him when he was killed. It simply means "you to brute?".

Basically I'm asking why CBF1 decided to turn against our alliance and target me.

OBF1
03-29-2005, 10:28 PM
BTW..."Et tu Brute" were the last words of Caesar before his former ally and friend, Brute, back stabbed him when he was killed. It simply means "you to brute?".

Basically I'm asking why CBF1 decided to turn against our alliance and target me.

The only Caesar I know of is Caligula Caesar and I am sure that was not in the movie version Bob Guccione made :)

Pick Six
03-29-2005, 10:35 PM

TD30
03-29-2005, 10:36 PM
hmmm... 5 players chose to empower TD30. Looks like the alliance bought TD somehow.

Bought you wouldn't know anything about being bought ehhh, lol

The Mole
03-29-2005, 10:37 PM
T Minus 20 naught

OBF1
03-29-2005, 10:42 PM
T Minus 20 naught

Dude you are whacked.

Does anyone else want to pool some jack so the Mole can get laid?

Pick Six
03-29-2005, 10:46 PM
Dude you are whacked.

Does anyone else want to pool some jack so the Mole can get laid?

The Mole may not want any part of the sausage fest, either...

Mtbrncofn
03-29-2005, 10:58 PM
OMG..... Now for sure you are my date for the next tailgate, With Tail being the operative word there! lmao :)

:laugh:

You see what you are doing, Sideburn? You are taking something innocent like my ass being cracked and turning it into smut! Look at how you're making CB think of me! You ought to be ashamed of yourself!

Rascal
03-29-2005, 11:01 PM

You see what you are doing, Sideburn? You are taking something innocent like my ass being cracked and turning it into smut! Look at how you're making CB think of me! You ought to be ashamed of yourself!

You were the one that said you've been working on your gripping technique with your butt, after it got "busted", to go with Sideburn. Nobody needed to say much of anything after that comment :)

SoCalBronco
03-29-2005, 11:04 PM
The Mole may not want any part of the sausage fest, either...

So then we can cross off TheDave as possibly being The Mole? :)

Mtbrncofn
03-29-2005, 11:13 PM
You were the one that said you've been working on your gripping technique with your butt, after it got "busted", to go with Sideburn. Nobody needed to say much of anything after that comment :)

It was clenching, sir...not gripping! It went back to our FFL matchup this season.

Get it straight, Professor! ;)

Mtbrncofn
03-29-2005, 11:14 PM

LOL

SoCal seemed to have picked up quickly on things around the island! Ha!

Sideburn
03-29-2005, 11:18 PM
Oh man. This is going to be great. I sat there and watched the mole's countdown thingy for like ummm, a long time. So anyways, I talked to the mole today and the mole was like, yo man...what's goin' on? And I was like "notta man....just chillin' by the pool relaxin'." "Whatchu doin'?" I asked. "Oh you know man, just rhymin' and conivin'." I was like "right on..right on." "And he was like, y0 you ain't gonna rat me out ishcha?" "And I was like "Naw man, we cool." "Coo." said the mole. And that's pretty much the jist.

Sideburn
03-29-2005, 11:20 PM

Is Professor Truth Scammahorn Clinton gonna have to smack a ho? :twokisses

Rascal
03-29-2005, 11:22 PM
It was clenching, sir...not gripping!

clenching...gripping...it doesn't matter I'm sure it gives the same result.

It went back to our FFL matchup this season. Get it straight, Professor! ;)

Sure...we believe you :wiggle:

Mtbrncofn
03-29-2005, 11:22 PM
Smack me!

Sideburn
03-29-2005, 11:26 PM
Smack me!
I kid I kid. I'm a polite pimp. The professor treats his e-bitches great. I even have full medical coverage...even dental! The professor believes that if his e-bitches are properly fed, groomed, and vaccienated, they will make the professor more money. Or as the professor likes to say. Mo' money, Mo' money, Mo money!

Rascal
03-29-2005, 11:29 PM
We a problem here...there are just to many professor's.

Sideburn
03-29-2005, 11:31 PM
We a problem here...there are just to many professor's.
Man I can't change mine. It has truth and Clinton in it. Thats just unfreakingbelivable in it's own accord. I think the other professors are going to have to go spin the wheel for another name...yep...that's what I think.

The Mole
03-29-2005, 11:40 PM
http://www.russell-johnson.com/The_Professor_s_Study/The_Professor_s_Lab/Imponderable_Answer/animated_clock.gif

The clock ticks for thee!

The doom of many relies on the tick, the ghost with the most will make their pick. A dream to some, a nightmare to others, be prepared for the storm we cannot yet see. A tempest of celestial events will make some repent.

To live is to die,
When a man lies he murders
Some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which
Men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear
To witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation
Take thee home

Quid Pro Quo

Mtbrncofn
03-29-2005, 11:42 PM
clenching...gripping...it doesn't matter I'm sure it gives the same result.

Sure...we believe you :wiggle:

I am feeling in a bit over my head now. Yikes!

Help, me Prof. Scammahorn! Tell him its true!

OBF1
03-29-2005, 11:42 PM

LMAO REP!

TD30
03-29-2005, 11:44 PM
I can't wait for orangemane survivor all stars lmao

Sideburn
03-29-2005, 11:46 PM
http://www.russell-johnson.com/The_Professor_s_Study/The_Professor_s_Lab/Imponderable_Answer/animated_clock.gif

The clock ticks for thee!

The doom of many relies on the tick, the ghost with the most will make their pick. A dream to some, a nightmare to others, be prepared for the storm we cannot yet see. A tempest of celestial events will make some repent.

To live is to die,
When a man lies he murders
Some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which
Men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear
To witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation
Take thee home

Quid Pro Quo

Hahahahaa...Just thinking of you sitting there thinking this crap up makes me laugh....chump! :)

Old Dude
03-30-2005, 05:33 AM
Reminder:

The Ghosts have until 7:00 PM (Mountain Time) Tonight to PM me with both their "attack" votes and their "immunity" votes (if any).

If, by some chance, I get in all the votes before that, I will announce the results earlier.

And remember that the "immunity" vote is a valuable thing. The person with immunity cannot be voted off the island in rounds 7 or 8. But they do NOT go to the infirmary, which means that they can hang around and vote against other people in those rounds.

Mile High Shack
03-30-2005, 07:06 AM
What an interesting turn of events we have here

Will the ghosts vote for traitors or will they vote for true players??

White chocolate wonders outloud, is it better to get rid of a real player or a real traitor?

Mile High Shack
03-30-2005, 07:07 AM
I am feeling in a bit over my head now. Yikes!

Help, me Prof. Scammahorn! Tell him its true!

MT, I always pictured you as innocent...tsk, tsk tsk ;)

Old Dude
03-30-2005, 09:37 AM
My, the ghosts are awfully quiet this morning.

TheDave
03-30-2005, 09:39 AM
I'm having nothing but trouble with this new name...

no street cred, multiple log in attemps, and an amazing # of "Who the F**k are you comments"... like i didn't have enough problems already!

Mile High Shack
03-30-2005, 09:42 AM
c'mon Rev, just pay tribute and let me have your stable then beeooottccchhh

OBF1
03-30-2005, 09:43 AM
Good morning all :)

Have a great day, be back later this afternoon. Please be nice to whatever name Dave is going by today, he seems to be in crisis mode early today.

Now back to sausage fest 2005

TheDave
03-30-2005, 09:44 AM
c'mon Rev, just pay tribute and let me have your stable then beeooottccchhh

Brotha.... maybe you haven't read enough of this thread, but trust me i don't think you want my stable of Vasaline caring, glove wearing ManHo's...Just an FYI

Mile High Shack
03-30-2005, 09:45 AM
Brotha.... maybe you haven't read enough of this thread, but trust me i don't think you want my stable of Vasaline caring, glove wearing ManHo's...Just an FYI
I can sell mangina with the best of them

TheDave
03-30-2005, 09:48 AM
I can sell mangina with the best of them

Then they are yours.... just keep an eye on Mandingo and Hammerhead.... not the types to unlease on the less experienced John's... Not that theres anything wrong with it... Just not good for repeat business.

Old Dude
03-30-2005, 09:52 AM
Okay, this will be the one and only update I will give on ghost voting until it's concluded.

Out of a possible 23 acts of violence, the ghosts have delivered 12 blows. Still 11 to go.

Out of a possible 23 acts of mercy, the ghosts have granted 9 boons. 14 more can still be granted.

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/MMPH/250188.jpg

Mile High Shack
03-30-2005, 09:59 AM
Then they are yours.... just keep an eye on Mandingo and Hammerhead.... not the types to unlease on the less experienced John's... Not that theres anything wrong with it... Just not good for repeat business.

Well I've been tricking them out behind your back for a few weeks now and CBF is their biggest client and he hasn’t complained yet….he told Mandingo he likes to hurt

TheDave
03-30-2005, 10:05 AM
Well I've been tricking them out behind your back for a few weeks now and CBF is their biggest client and he hasn’t complained yet….he told Mandingo he likes to hurt

So he was the latest recipient of the 2 trains 1 tunnel game , they ... never mind... i need to go to confession after that... ugh!~

Old Dude
03-30-2005, 11:50 AM
FYI

TD30 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Old Dude
03-30-2005, 11:55 AM
watermock has bequeathed his "attack" votes to Alec.

Alec now owns five attack votes and three immunity votes.

Sideburn
03-30-2005, 11:55 AM
Not much going on over here today. I guess yesterday was too much excitement.

Mile High Shack
03-30-2005, 11:59 AM
watermock has bequeathed his "attack" votes to Alec.

Alec now owns five attack votes and three immunity votes.
Uh-oh that is interesting, that puts a twist on things considering I thought who Mock was voting for

TD30
03-30-2005, 12:02 PM
cleared some space

OldDudetheYounger
03-30-2005, 12:34 PM
The ghosts are digging a grave on the beach, who could it be for?

Mile High Shack
03-30-2005, 12:39 PM
Word on the island two people are going at it hand to throat trying to stop from being buried

Old Dude
03-30-2005, 12:46 PM
cleared some space

apparently, not enough space.

TD30 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Old Dude
03-30-2005, 12:59 PM
The big fat re-cap post.

We are now about halfway through the game, so this is a brief re-cap for players and
viewers alike.

We began our competition with a cast of 16 all-star contestants:

1. CBF1
2. DBroncos4life
3. Mile High Shack
4. watermock
5. TD30
6. Spider
7. rascal
8. MajikMan7
9. AlecRaenos
10. TheDave
11. bendog
12. Crushaholic
13. Bosco
14. Sideburn
15. Clockwork Orange
16. Kaylore

Round 1 saw the elimination of AlecRaenos, who went down under a ten-man dogpile. (post #125)

In Round 2, watermock was crushed in a record-breaking 11-man dogpile. (post #198)

Round 3 was a “secret voting” round, in where no breakdown was provided of the identities of the voters, i.e., who voted for who. Bosco was eliminated by seven voters whose identities have never been revealed. (Post #379)

In Round 4, Crushaholic went down in a 9-man dogpile. Kaylore was disqualified the same round, for missing 2 official votes. (Post #535)

Round 5 was a double-elimination round in which each player was allowed to cast two votes. TD30 was eliminated with 6 votes, and MajikMan7 was eliminated with 5. Mile High Shack, who finished with the third-most “wounds” (4), drew a free pass for round 6. (Post #779)

We are currently in the middle of Round 6. Deals are being struck. Backs are being targeted.

In this, the 6th Round, the “ghosts” of the 6 players voted off the island in Rounds 1 through 5, get to knock off one of the remaining active contestants, who currently consist of:

CBF1
rascal
Mile High Shack
Spider
DBroncos4life
TheDave
bendog
Sideburn
Clockwork Orange

As mentioned above, Mile High Shack has a free pass this round and cannot be terminated by the ghosts.

The ghost vote is “weighted.” Each ghost has two “base” votes. Players do not get to vote against one another this round, but they can, if they so desire, secretly vote (by PMing me) to “empower” one ghost of their choice. For each “empowerment” vote that a ghost receives, the ghost gets one additional vote to spend this round in order to eliminate (or at least inflict lasting & painful wounds) upon the player(s) of its choice.

One ghost will also get an additional 3 votes to play with. That ghost will be determined by whoever leads in the “Ghost with the Most” poll, elsewhere on this forum, as of 8:00 AM, Mountain Time, Tuesday, March 29.

Players who want to "empower" a particular Ghost must PM me with their choice no later than 8:00 PM on Tuesday, March 29.

On Tuesday evening I will post just how many votes each ghost can cast in this round.

The Ghosts will then begin voting, with a deadline of 7:00 PM WEDNESDAY evening, and the Results for Round 6 will be declared shortly after that.

In addition to the vote to knock a person off the island, each ghost may also vote to grant a player immunity from being eliminated in Rounds 7 and 8. For this purpose, the ghosts will have the same number of votes that they were awarded through empowerment or the popularity poll. The ghost votes for immunity are also due at 7:00 PM Wednesday.

After all the ghost votes are tallied, I will announce which player has been eliminated by that vote, and how the ghosts voted. I will not announce which players, if any, empowered which ghosts.

The person eliminated by the ghosts will become the first member of the “Celestial Jury” which could have a primary role in determining the final winner. (There is a way that a person could win the game without going through the jury vote, but that is unlikely. It is also a “surprise” that won’t be apparent for awhile.)

I will also announce, at the end of the ghost voting, which player they have granted immunity for Rounds 7 and 8. In the unlikely event that the winner of that immunity was also the loser of the elimination vote, the immunity will be worthless, because the player will already be dead before we reach round 7.

Round 7 will be a conventional round in which the players vote to eliminate one additional person. That person will become the second Celestial Juror.

In Round 8, two more persons will be eliminated. They will become the third and fourth Celestial Jurors.

Round 9 will be a special round. No need for anyone to worry about that yet, but it will be really interesting.

So far, we have not needed to resort to tiebreakers, but in the event that they apply, here is the running tally for the moment:

First tiebreaker: Fewest “wounds” sustained.

With zero wounds: bendog and DBroncos4Life
With one wound: rascal and Clockwork Orange
With four wounds: Spider, CBF1 and Mile High Shack
With five wounds: TheDave and Sideburn

Second tiebreaker: Most “scalps” (i.e. participation in fatal votes)

Five Scalps: DBroncos4Life, Mile High Shack, TheDave.
Four Scalps: Sideburn, Spider, rascal
Three Scalps: CBF1
One Scalp: bendog; Clockwork Orange

Third tiebreaker: Majority Vote of the “Ghostly Chorus.”

…[/I]

The quoted post should answer most of the questions I'm getting.

The Mole
03-30-2005, 01:02 PM
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

The witching hour draws near

Old habits reappear
Fighting the fear of fear
Growing conspiracy
Everyone’s after me
Frayed ends of sanity
Hear them calling
Hear them calling me

http://www.mixmasters.com.au/broadcast/images/broadcast-tower.jpg

Mile High Shack
03-30-2005, 01:04 PM
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

The witching hour draws near

Old habits reappear
Fighting the fear of fear
Growing conspiracy
Everyone’s after me
Frayed ends of sanity
Hear them calling
Hear them calling me

http://www.mixmasters.com.au/broadcast/images/broadcast-tower.jpg

well now you aren't even being original.....that's just a metallica song

Hotrod
03-30-2005, 01:05 PM
Well thats good I was starting to think somone offed the mole. rofl

Spider
03-30-2005, 01:08 PM
who in the hell is Metalica ?

Hotrod
03-30-2005, 01:11 PM
who in the hell is Metalica ?

Their music will be released in WY in a couple years ;D

Spider
03-30-2005, 01:16 PM
Their music will be released in WY in a couple years ;D
Not that there is anything wrong with that ;D

Hotrod
03-30-2005, 01:17 PM
Ok the Moles pimp name is..... Silicon Slick G
Ok the Moles prison name is .........The rear queer.

Hotrod
03-30-2005, 01:19 PM
I guess we can now see why he is on the island now rofl

Old Dude
03-30-2005, 01:19 PM
And now, a word from our sponsors:

http://www.revelationillustrated.com/shop/images/image08.jpg

Hotrod
03-30-2005, 01:27 PM
I dont want anyone to get hurt so watch where you walk as I have set hundreds of these up around the island.

http://www.bugspray.net/pictures/molereg.jpg

Hotrod
03-30-2005, 01:30 PM
I also would like to make an announcement I have successfully captured Mock.

http://www.kdassem.dk/undervis/handarbejde/barske/grafik/foto-18.jpg

The Mole
03-30-2005, 02:15 PM
The dismay of the day
A spirit of wonderment
Singing chants of remorse

The hour is late and some grow faint at the prospects we paint.
Deliver us from ghostly sights, protect with all of our might,
The fabled risks some have shared through the night,
Have exposed their weakness in this fight.

Waste not, want not. The vote to be. Risk terrible exposure have we to see.

Quid Pro Quo

http://cinecover.free.fr/other/usual_suspects_front.jpg

TheDave
03-30-2005, 02:35 PM
what an asshole...

Old Dude
03-30-2005, 02:49 PM
http://www.alittlemoretotheright.com/images9/marykateashleyslime.jpg

Rascal
03-30-2005, 02:52 PM
what an asshole...

Like you should be talking. Forming up with CBF1 to take me out...how nice.

Didn't even give me the chance for a reach a round.

TheDave
03-30-2005, 02:59 PM
Like you should be talking. Forming up with CBF1 to take me out...how nice.

Didn't even give me the chance for a reach a round.

Easy there rascal, you are the one that botched up the negotiations with "your" ghost so badly that now you are one of the ones in danger...

The Mole
03-30-2005, 03:00 PM
http://www.kayind.com/images/logos/broadcast/tower.gif

Our brothers in arms, we have played to their charms,
the apple does not fall far from the tree.
Speaking of sin, we know who will win,
the text of a face, to save our grace

Commence 4h/ 240m / 14400s bulletin procedure

John has an old dirty hat
Maquis deGrace
The dawn is Red

Hotrod
03-30-2005, 03:00 PM
Have alliances been discovered. Details at 10 on Island news.

Mile High Shack
03-30-2005, 03:01 PM
Easy there rascal, you are the one that botched up the negotiations with "your" ghost so badly that now you are one of the ones in danger...

thing are going BOOM on the island

Old Dude

.... The dawn is Red

Actually, it looks rather green-ish from here.

Mile High Shack
Have alliances been discovered. Details at 10 on Island news.
Sure was a lot easier staying out of said alliances if there were some

Hotrod
03-30-2005, 03:02 PM

Our brothers in arms, we have played to their charms,
the apple does not fall far from the tree.
Speaking of sin, we know who will win,
the text of a face, to save our grace

Commence 4h/ 240m / 14400s bulletin procedure

John has an old dirty hat
Maquis deGrace
The dawn is Red

You forgot you damn quid pro whatever.

Rascal
03-30-2005, 03:04 PM

Nope I didn't botch it up actually...I got us immunity...well till I found out you back stabbed me anyway.

Mile High Shack
03-30-2005, 03:05 PM
BOOM

http://www.cage.curtin.edu.au/~jfk/pics/hubble/explosion.jpg

TD30
03-30-2005, 03:09 PM
Not that there is anything wrong with that ;D

Thats it I said the next one to say that was gone

TheDave
03-30-2005, 03:15 PM
Nope I didn't botch it up actually...I got us immunity...well till I found out you back stabbed me anyway.

Oh now there is an us... Congadulations you just made Majiks tantrum look mature... as i said to him Grow Up!

Mile High Shack
03-30-2005, 03:17 PM
I’m mad as hell and I’m not going to take it anymore!!!!!!!!!

http://www.homevideos.com/freezeframes22/network166.jpeg

Old Dude
03-30-2005, 03:22 PM
http://shop.joke.co.uk/isroot/jokecouk/images/products/large/98021.gif

Mile High Shack
03-30-2005, 03:23 PM
http://shop.joke.co.uk/isroot/jokecouk/images/products/large/98021.gif
This is just what you wanted you mad, mad sick bastard :D

Good ratings = Drama

Old Dude
03-30-2005, 03:24 PM
http://www.agonybooth.com/batman_robin/green_goo.jpg

TheDave
03-30-2005, 03:39 PM
All right, all right

There's nothing to see here, nothing to see

You can all go home now...

Old Dude
03-30-2005, 03:41 PM
http://members.core.com/~jessicar/disney/slime1.JPG

Mile High Shack
03-30-2005, 03:43 PM
All right, all right

There's nothing to see here, nothing to see

You can all go home now...

oh man, I don't know what is going on.......oh man, I'm so high

http://www.the-head-shop.co.uk/images/towelie.jpg

Rascal
03-30-2005, 03:47 PM
I'm out for the night guys...good luck to all.

TheDave
03-30-2005, 03:51 PM
I'm out for the night guys...

... or longer

The Mole
03-30-2005, 04:03 PM
Tick tick tick,
the hour of the fist
is within our midst

An announcement to be made,
a discovery played, the dismayed shall be slayed
In this game that we have played

"Stick around folks, we'll be right back"

http://www.dreamwvr.com/discover.gif

Hotrod
03-30-2005, 04:06 PM
Whats the hold up damn ghosts cant get off their arse's and vote. Its not like they have a life or something to get in the way.

Spider
03-30-2005, 04:08 PM
I just tangled with a bunch of Charger fans .............. Man was they hot ....... Hilarious!

OBF1
03-30-2005, 04:10 PM

Finally someone has admitted to being the mastermind/leader of an alliance.

Hotrod
03-30-2005, 04:11 PM
What are they still living in their one year wonder fantasy?

OBF1
03-30-2005, 04:12 PM
[QUOTE=Old Dude]http://www.agonybooth.com/batman_robin/green_goo.jpg[/QU
OTE]

Who covered this poor slob with the costco vasiline.... just plain sick.

Hotrod
03-30-2005, 04:14 PM
http://www.traversee.qc.ca/images/photos/1955-1999/Vaseline.jpg

Worse yet which of you was this ;D

TheDave
03-30-2005, 04:16 PM
http://www.traversee.qc.ca/images/photos/1955-1999/Vaseline.jpg

Worse yet which of you was this ;D

another from your private collection Jacko?

Hotrod
03-30-2005, 04:17 PM
another from your private collection Jacko?

Leave my collection out of this.

TheDave
03-30-2005, 04:18 PM
Leave my collection out of this.

fair enough, but the DA's gonna want that back...

Arkie
03-30-2005, 04:19 PM
I was once the most powerful ghost. Not anymore. If any one of the other survivors would have empowered me, they could have guaranteed a spot for themselves in the 7th round. You guys had to get greedy, and you may pay the ultimate price.

Mwuahahahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!

Hotrod
03-30-2005, 04:20 PM
I was once the most powerful ghost. Not anymore. If any one of the other survivors would have empowered me, they could have guaranteed a spot for themselves in the 7th round. You guys had to get greedy, and you may pay the ultimate price.

Mwuahahahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!

Vote already dang you. Vote.

The Mole
03-30-2005, 04:21 PM
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0399150439.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Sideburn
03-30-2005, 04:22 PM
Dun du du du da da da da daaaaaaaaaa dut

OBF1
03-30-2005, 04:22 PM
Bosco. you have turned into one evil, sick SOB

Not that there is anything wrong with that :)

OBF1
03-30-2005, 04:47 PM
I flipped off a couple sterotypical faider fans on the freeway today..... So today was not any different than any other day :)

Hotrod
03-30-2005, 04:54 PM
Tis not he, Hotrod you see

Yet, glad to meet your aquait.
The bewitching hour draws near.
The fate of some, will lead to the final end game to see.
The exposed will be revealed. They cannot stay concealed.

Damn you mole speak english

The Mole
03-30-2005, 04:57 PM
Out, out brief candle. Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player who struts and frets his hour upon the stage and is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Is this a dagger which I see before me,
the handle toward my hand?
Come let me clutch thee.
I have the not and I see the still.
Be true to yourself

The game is afoot, the pieces have been played,
the next move is coming soon.

Zulu 1.2.0. H.

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/7905/door2y26.jpg

TD30
03-30-2005, 04:57 PM
We're on an express elevator to hell - going down!

Well that's great, that's just fing great man. Now what the f*** are we supposed to do? We're in some real pretty s*** now man... That's it man, game over man, game over! What the f*ck are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?

I'm in lets see how she falls

TheDave
03-30-2005, 04:58 PM
Great now the Mole is using a guy who sells boner pills for his avatar... like we don't have enough problems on this island already...

TheDave
03-30-2005, 04:59 PM
We're on an express elevator to hell - going down!

Well that's great, that's just fing great man. Now what the f*** are we supposed to do? We're in some real pretty s*** now man... That's it man, game over man, game over! What the f*ck are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?

I'm in lets see how she falls

Aliens...

TD30
03-30-2005, 05:00 PM
Aliens...

Yep good old Hudson you gotta love him

OBF1
03-30-2005, 05:07 PM
Boner pill salesman on the island... Like we need any help after being alone on an island this long.

2 hours to go.

TD30
03-30-2005, 05:18 PM
Back by popular demand Survivor allstars--Will rascal take cbf1 and theDAVE out behind the shed? not that theres anything wrong with that(beat your arses to it)

Will the moles reveal his true identity?

Will there actually be a women on the island?

Will any of us ever be the same?

All this and much much more>

OD your a sick, sick individual look what you have done to me. I am a shell of my former self..

TD30
03-30-2005, 05:59 PM
Shhhhh

The Mole
03-30-2005, 06:01 PM
The hour is late indeed
Some cannot escape their fate
a major announcement after thy vote takes place
will leave some with no more hidden face

Embrace for the end is neigh for the spy who is about to fly

Quid Pro Quo

http://www.evsc.k12.in.us/schoolzone/schools/plaza/plaza2/Animated%20Gifs/alarm_clock_time_flys_hw.gif

http://www.focusonethics.com/media/1932021000.gif

Rascal
03-30-2005, 06:38 PM
This entire thing is so screwed up. Enemies have remained enemies and allies have become enemies...I guess that means only one thing. Time to break out the back stabber!!

Old Dude
03-30-2005, 06:40 PM
All the attack votes are in. There are still some "immunity" votes outstanding. It is quite possible that the ghost(s) in question has/have no intention of using them, but the deadline is still 7:00 PM.

About 20 minutes.

TheDave
03-30-2005, 06:55 PM
This entire thing is so screwed up. Enemies have remained enemies and allies have become enemies...I guess that means only one thing. Time to break out the back stabber!!

Have you not been keep up with this thread... The "Back Stabber" has been discussed extensively. Sometimes with Vaseline sometimes without... but the Stabber has made plenty of appearances....

OBF1
03-30-2005, 06:57 PM
Which stabber? Been plenty of them so far.... Unless this is a new game today.

Ready the vasiline, Time for another probe.

OBF1
03-30-2005, 06:58 PM
Refresh Refresh Refresh

TD30
03-30-2005, 06:59 PM
Have you not been keep up with this thread... The "Back Stabber" has been discussed extensively. Sometimes with Vaseline sometimes without... but the Stabber has made plenty of appearances....

God theDave kept gettin behind me and indeed may of lodged a dagger square between my Shoulder blades. But i fear his aim may of been off I could of sworn he never took his eyes off my arse..

OBF1
03-30-2005, 06:59 PM
7 players online.... 6 are invisable LMAO Paranoia is at an all time high

OBF1
03-30-2005, 07:00 PM
Where is the Grim Reaper AKA OldDude? Hurry or get the Vasiline treatment old dude

The Mole
All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players.
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages

Welcome to the Broadcast.
Prepare for statement at the end of the news.

And now, a commercial break from thy sponsors...

http://www.geocities.com/grahamp3/images/acc/vaseline.jpg

For all your Orangemane Survivor needs.

TD30
This must be killing you guys.....

OBF1
03-30-2005, 07:02 PM
Hey Mole, That is not close to the industrial size containers we have been using.

Vaseline is cheaper by the 55 gallon container :)

TD30
03-30-2005, 07:04 PM
Wouldn't that suck if I sent you two packing

OBF1
03-30-2005, 07:05 PM
It would more than suck

TD30
03-30-2005, 07:07 PM
No worries that can't happen I'm one of the only ones fortunate enough to taste the sting of the double penetration I mean elimination..

TheDave
Wouldn't that suck if I sent you two packing

I don't think you can vote for the mole...

OBF1
Okay.... Now I get this bad feeling I am going downstream without a paddle.

Old Dude
03-30-2005, 07:08 PM
The Ghosts have MOANED.

http://museum.theclubhouse1.net/submissions/images/paslimer3.jpg
It appears we've seen the "end" of CBF1

The Ghostly Breakdown of Wounds inflicted:

The Ghost of AlecRaenos: 5 wounds* inflicted on CBF1.
The Ghost of Bosko: 7 wounds inflicted on CBF1.
The Ghost of Crushaholic: 2 wounds inflicted on rascal.
The Ghost of TD30: 7 wounds inflicted on rascal.
The Ghost of MajikMan7: 2 wounds inflicted on rascal.

* The Ghost of watermock deeded two attack votes to the Ghost of Alec. Pursuant to Alec's instructions, all of his attack votes were assigned to CBF1.

The Ghostly breakdown of immunity voting will follow shortly ...

Rascal
03-30-2005, 07:08 PM
8:09...whats the results?

OBF1
03-30-2005, 07:09 PM
I wish I had my shotgun barrells still loaded from last round, I would place the barrell in my mouth and pull the trigger. Alot easier than waiting for our sadistic host to show and do his damn job.

Rascal
03-30-2005, 07:09 PM
The Ghosts have MOANED.

http://museum.theclubhouse1.net/submissions/images/paslimer3.jpg
It appears we've seen the "end" of CBF1

The Ghostly Breakdown of Wounds inflicted:

The Ghost of AlecRaenos: 5 wounds* inflicted on CBF1.
The Ghost of Bosko: 7 wounds inflicted on CBF1.
The Ghost of Crushaholic: 2 wounds inflicted on rascal.
The Ghost of TD30: 7 wounds inflicted on rascal.
The Ghost of MajikMan7: 2 wounds inflicted on rascal.
* The Ghost of watermock deeded two attack votes to the Ghost of Alec Pursuant to Alec's instructions, all of his attack votes were assigned to CBF1.

The Ghostly breakdown of immunity voting will follow shortly ...

YEAH!!!

Party my house.

OBF1
03-30-2005, 07:10 PM
Ouch... That left a mark

Rascal
03-30-2005, 07:11 PM
Good game CBF1...it was a close call.

THANK YOU BOSKO AND ALEC!!!

The Mole
03-30-2005, 07:11 PM
http://www.a-1video.com/The%20End%20Castle%20Films%20(color).JPG

The end of the day, brings the exposure and dismay, for the one who we play. The end cometh for thy spy amongst thou midst.

Prepare for the final broadcast of one who has been hidden in your midst.

And now, a final commercial break.

OBF1
03-30-2005, 07:13 PM
So much for OldDude saying we had a split vote on the first voter.

Good luck guys, Let the games now begin.

Rascal.... Told you it was going to be a 1 vote margin.

TD30
03-30-2005, 07:13 PM
God I would hate to be theDave right about now

Old Dude
03-30-2005, 07:14 PM
Ouch... That left a mark

If it is any consolation, you won the immunity vote. Unfortunately, you are dead.

Now, no one gets immunity in Round 7 or 8.

I WILL POST THE BREAKDOWN OF THAT VOTE LATER TONIGHT.

OBF1
03-30-2005, 07:16 PM
If it is any consolation, you won the immunity vote. Unfortunately, you are dead.

Now, no one gets immunity in Round 7 or 8.

I WILL POST THE BREAKDOWN OF THAT VOTE LATER TONIGHT.

Now hold on a minute here OldDude..... Since the rules never said "Votes" could be given away, I ask that I can give my immunity to a player of my choice.

Fair is Fair!

TD30
03-30-2005, 07:17 PM
I imagine his response to be "it's my house and if you don't like it then....."

The Mole
03-30-2005, 07:18 PM
This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end

Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes...again

The Mole
03-30-2005, 07:19 PM
Sadly enough, Thy must put an end to thy portion of this great game. I have been compromised due to a few issues at work and with other things and rather than continue the fun, tis my sad news to say, that I will have to step aside and let you all fight amongst yourself for the last few days.
For those offended, I apologize (sort of ;D ).
The Mole was just created to diffuse the infighting but in the end,
he may have created even more backbiting.

The single best moment has to be messing with evil head's mind. Mr. rookie IP boy played right into thy hands thanks to my secret tactics and got him led by his nose on a wild goose chase ALL DAY for not. Great fun indeed for all to see. Other great memories are watching you all from behind the scenes as I gathered the intelligence and counter-intellegence, all the while knowing more that I should have seen.

Best yet, the mole has probably killed more of thy brain cells with the secret code, which has already made my brain mold.
The mole shall now be known as Mongo... Mongo like candy.

Alec, my apologies for having to use you as my secret target. It was easier than trying to craft Watermock. And you can all rest assured, the mole knew WAY more information about you all than you could possibly know.

For now, I will leave you all with a last riddle

He wants not what he cant see,
But for some who cannot flee,
beware of rogue waves that come from the sea
or suffer the same fate of the ghosts you flee

Good luck the rest of the way guys and remember, outwit, outpost, outflame!

Quid Pro Quo
We are defintely entertained ;D

Rascal
03-30-2005, 07:20 PM
God I would hate to be theDave right about now

Why?

OBF1
03-30-2005, 07:30 PM
And do not forget to REP the newly departed :)

TheDave
03-30-2005, 07:32 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CBF1 again.

Sorry!

TheDave
03-30-2005, 07:33 PM
YEAH!!!

Party my house.

WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE ALREADY!!!

Spider
03-30-2005, 07:35 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CBF1 the rep whore again. ;D
Sorry to see ya go CBF1 .......

TheDave
03-30-2005, 07:38 PM
Now back to more important matters... WHO THE HELL IS THE MOLE?

OBF1
03-30-2005, 07:57 PM
CBF1 will get the last laugh, Remember who is seat #1 on the Jury :)

If I was able to get 11 votes for 1 player, Imagine what I can do with an entire jury with the knowledge I have from day 1 Bwaaaa Haaaa Haaaa Haaaaa

Be afraid..... Be very afraid.

Rep Jury member #1, Ghosts can be bought for sure. I am the new breed of Ghost..... REPWHOREGHOST

Ghost CBf1 is watching

Sassy
03-30-2005, 08:02 PM
Now back to more important matters... WHO THE HELL IS THE MOLE?
:devil:

OBF1
03-30-2005, 08:06 PM
The Mole quit the game..... right after I got eliminated, Coincidence I think not lol :)

Sassy
03-30-2005, 08:08 PM
The mole was never in the game ;D

Old Dude
03-30-2005, 08:14 PM
The Ghostly Breakdown of Immunity Votes.

The Ghost of AlecRaenos: Cast none of his three immunity votes.
The Ghost of watermock: 2 Immunity votes for TheDave..
The Ghost of Bosko: 7 Immunity votes for Sideburn.
The Ghost of Crushaholic: 1 Immunity vote for Spider and 1 for CBF1.
The Ghost of TD30: 7 Immunity Votes for CBF1.
The Ghost of MajikMan7: 2 Immunity votes for CBF1.

Note: CBF1 won immunity for rounds 7 and 8, but since he died in Round 6, they are useless. See page 37.

An attempted trade of Immunity after a person has kicked the bucket is not, IMHO analogous to a trade of votes BEFORE the deadline has passed.

No one gets immunity in Rounds 7 or 8.

The tiebreakers are as before, except that rascal now has 11 additional wounds, and the Celestial Jury (consisting solely of CBF1, at the moment) is now the third tiebreaker ahead of the Ghostly Chorus, which is the 4th.

Details on Round 7 will be posted later tonight. I can tell you in advance that there won't be any gimmicks in Round 7, and that the votes will be due by 4:00 PM Thursday. (Tomorrow)

TD30
03-30-2005, 08:14 PM
What a great day I no longer have to lay in bed late at night dreaming about who the mole might be. I bet he or she is so dreamy... ugh!~

Old Dude
03-30-2005, 09:09 PM
ROUND 7

http://www.showandtellmusic.com/images/galleries/gallery%20j/cannibals.jpg

The tribe breathes a sound of relief as CBF1 is dragged, kicking and screaming, into the Great Beyond.

But wait!

Those damned ghosts took the body with them!

The Tribe grows hungry. What are we going to eat now?

More precisely, who?

Each player gets to cast one vote this round for his intended dinner.

(Another Survivor of course)

The eight remaining contestants (and their seating order) are:

rascal
Mile High Shack*
Spider
DBroncos4life
TheDave
bendog
Sideburn
Clockwork Orange

*Mile High Shack has returned from the Infirmary and is a full participant in this round..

ALL PLAYERS MUST PM ME THEIR VOTE FOR THIS ROUND BY 4:00 PM THUSDAY.

So far, we have not needed to resort to tiebreakers, but in the event that they apply, here is the updated tally:

With one wound: Clockwork Orange
With four wounds: Spider and Mile High Shack
With twelve wounds: rascal

Third tiebreaker: The Celestial Jury.

Fourth tiebreaker
Majority Vote of the “Ghostly Chorus.”

And now, on with the show ...

delany
03-30-2005, 09:24 PM
Rep for CBF1!

Congratulations on eliminating CBF...although you should have paid attention to that advice two rounds ago!

Mile High Shack
03-30-2005, 09:31 PM
good playing cbf....you almost snuck your way into the next round and get immunity...........

rascal you need to learn to use some calming scents and mediatate or something :)

the great 8 are left.......

Mile High Shack
03-30-2005, 09:32 PM
The mole was never in the game ;D

you little rat, I had a feeling it was you last week, but I wasn't sure....you are good :-D

Sassy
03-30-2005, 09:47 PM
you little rat, I had a feeling it was you last week, but I wasn't sure....you are good :-D

Old Dude
03-30-2005, 09:48 PM
To our viewers.

Well, that was an intense evening. I hope you enjoyed it.

The cannibal round should be interesting.

After that, we'll have a hand grenade duel.

And after that, things will really get desperate on the island.

Arkie
03-30-2005, 10:31 PM

rascal
Mile High Shack*
Spider
DBroncos4life
TheDave
bendog
Sideburn
Clockwork Orange

My Survivor formula which uses most scalps, fewest wounds, and number of survivor-related posts (for determining radar detection) shows a clear favorite.

TheDave
03-30-2005, 10:34 PM
My Survivor formula which uses most scalps, fewest wounds, and number of survivor-related posts (for determining radar detection) shows a clear favorite.

hmmm... DB4L.... not a bad idea... thanks

Mtbrncofn
03-30-2005, 10:46 PM
To our viewers.

Well, that was an intense evening. I hope you enjoyed it.

The cannibal round should be interesting.

After that, we'll have a hand grenade duel.

And after that, things will really get desperate on the island.

Really? I thought the desperation had set in long ago. ;D

Mile High Shack
03-30-2005, 11:04 PM
hmmm... DB4L.... not a bad idea... thanks

he really is keeping a low profile.....hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sideburn
03-31-2005, 12:03 AM
Damnit...If CBF1 wouldn't have gotten all that immunity I could rest. Now I have to watch my six.

OBF1
03-31-2005, 12:23 AM
What is this? I think a couple players better rethink their alliance if they are to remain in the game Bwaaaaa haaaaa haaaaa

Quote:Dbroncos4life is totally in my corner right now. Every round he asks who he should vote for and then he goes and does it.

We might need to keep Majik one more round but is for sure on my hit list. We might need to target bendog, Crush, or Clockwork one round then majik the next.

Violets are blue.... mtb has a nice ass, If you want some answers.....All you need to do is ask

Quid pro quo ....errrrr yo quero taco bell lol

Pick Six
03-31-2005, 12:52 AM

Sassy was the mole? Hogan, did you know she was this evil? Ha!

TheDave
03-31-2005, 01:29 AM
Again, this is the problem with Virtual Dead People...

Old Dude
03-31-2005, 06:44 AM
Reminder.

ALL PLAYERS MUST PM ME THEIR VOTE FOR ROUND SEVEN BY 4:00 PM, MOUNTAIN TIME, TODAY.

Old Dude
03-31-2005, 07:05 AM
Taking aim at the hall of fame ...

"Last One to Post" thread ..... 22,593 views
"Post Your Pic" thread .......... 20,859 views
"OM Survivor" thread .............16,873 views

Since we probably have a week or less to go, it will be tough, but hang in there.

Mile High Shack
03-31-2005, 07:05 AM
What is this? I think a couple players better rethink their alliance if they are to remain in the game Bwaaaaa haaaaa haaaaa

Quote:Dbroncos4life is totally in my corner right now. Every round he asks who he should vote for and then he goes and does it.

We might need to keep Majik one more round but is for sure on my hit list. We might need to target bendog, Crush, or Clockwork one round then majik the next.

Violets are blue.... mtb has a nice ass, If you want some answers.....All you need to do is ask

why don't you die already

Spider
03-31-2005, 07:08 AM
Been a lot of unexpected twist and turns ...........

Rascal
03-31-2005, 08:09 AM
good playing cbf....you almost snuck your way into the next round and get immunity...........

rascal you need to learn to use some calming scents and mediatate or something :)

the great 8 are left.......

HA!! I might need that. 11 wounds and still I survive...Good grief I need a beer.

Great play CBF1...you almost succeeded and in the process drove apart whatever alliance there was.

Hotrod
03-31-2005, 08:16 AM

Hey what gives someone better do some splaining ~Popps~

Rascal
03-31-2005, 08:18 AM
Rep for CBF1!

Congratulations on eliminating CBF...although you should have paid attention to that advice two rounds ago!

And where did you say to watch out for CBF1.

All you said was I was driving the bus...well if I'm driving the damn bus it just wrecked because I can't stear with all of these knives in my back.

bendog
03-31-2005, 08:46 AM
Originally Posted by Old Dude

rascal
Mile High Shack*
Spider
DBroncos4life
TheDave
bendog
Sideburn
Clockwork Orange

I'm very confused.

Mtbrncofn
03-31-2005, 08:48 AM

I knew if I stuck around this joint long enough, it'd pay off. :twokisses

Mile High Shack
03-31-2005, 08:49 AM
Originally Posted by Old Dude

rascal
Mile High Shack*
Spider
DBroncos4life
TheDave
bendog
Sideburn
Clockwork Orange

I'm very confused.

Here bendog is trying to play the innocent drunk

Well we took away your bottles of scotch and making you go cold turkey for the remainder of your time on the island!!!

Mile High Shack
03-31-2005, 08:50 AM
I knew if I stuck around this joint long enough, it'd pay off. :twokisses
I heard your ass was broke though ;)

Or something about clinching sideburn with it….or something to that effect

Mtbrncofn
03-31-2005, 08:51 AM
I heard your ass was broke though ;)

Or something about clinching sideburn with it….or something to that effect

Oh no...on the contrary! It's quite healed now, with full clenching abilities. ;)

Old Dude
03-31-2005, 08:52 AM
Quote:

Dbroncos4life is totally in my corner right now. Every round he asks who he should vote for and then he goes and does it.

Wow, are those actually quotes from earler backstage discussions?

Mtbrncofn
03-31-2005, 09:05 AM
The burning question is: who is the author?

Hotrod
03-31-2005, 09:12 AM
OK OK enough is enough already Hotrod cant take it anymore hes gonna tell everyone what he knows and thinks he knows.

1. Ive been lied to
2. Ive been tricked
3. Ive been stabbed in the back
4. Ive been used
5. Ive been abused
6. Ive been cheated
7. Ive been made the fool
8. Ive not a clue who is who and what is what.

And Im not even in the game. rofl

Rascal
03-31-2005, 09:16 AM
I can only claim that I've subjected you to 1 through 6...maybe 7 :)

Old Dude
03-31-2005, 09:24 AM
The burning question is: who is the author?

Or it could be two different people.

Also, someone apparently thinks you've got a pretty nice figure ...

Spider
03-31-2005, 09:27 AM
OK OK enough is enough already Hotrod cant take it anymore hes gonna tell everyone what he knows and thinks he knows.

1. Ive been lied to
2. Ive been tricked
3. Ive been stabbed in the back
4. Ive been used
5. Ive been abused
6. Ive been cheated
7. Ive been made the fool
8. Ive not a clue who is who and what is what.

And Im not even in the game. rofl
Multuply that by 10 ....... and TJ changing Names didnt help , then in Emails people have different names then Screen names ....... you literaly get to the point who dont know who is who anymore .......

Mtbrncofn
03-31-2005, 09:30 AM
Or it could be two different people.

Also, someone apparently thinks you've got a pretty nice figure ...

LOL See what happens when people start thinking? Ha! Ignorance is bliss.

Old Dude
03-31-2005, 09:39 AM
I guess we can take some consolation in knowing that there's at least one heterosexual on the island.

Unless that "nice ass" comment was made by Sassy ...

... in which case ....

never mind.

Rascal
03-31-2005, 09:43 AM
lesbians...sweet. Maybe we will get to see that clenching in action? :pray:

Mile High Shack
03-31-2005, 09:46 AM
Oh no...on the contrary! It's quite healed now, with full clenching abilities. ;)

well I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing......LOL

we sure could've used a woman with full butt clenching ablities on this island

Old Dude
03-31-2005, 09:48 AM
For some reason, the cannibal round always brings out the lusty ones.

Mile High Shack
03-31-2005, 09:54 AM
For some reason, the cannibal round always brings out the lusty ones.
It’s being on an island with a bunch of men for this long is causing delusions I think……….

I mean look at clockwork for crying out loud, he is over there on the beach by himself, in a fetal position, clutching his “favorite rock” and saying how this will all be over soon

Mtbrncofn
03-31-2005, 09:59 AM
lesbians...sweet. Maybe we will get to see that clenching in action? :pray:

Great...dementia seems to have set in for rascal. :-*

Spider
03-31-2005, 10:01 AM
It’s being on an island with a bunch of men for this long is causing delusions I think……….

I mean look at clockwork for crying out loud, he is over there on the beach by himself, in a fetal position, clutching his “favorite rock” and saying how this will all be over soon
I dont want to be a Shiat here , I dont know of you know this or Not , but I had a Pet Rock that died . Leave rock hugging out of this ..........

;D

TheDave
03-31-2005, 10:02 AM
I want my mommy....

Rascal
03-31-2005, 10:03 AM
Great...dementia seems to have set in for rascal. :-*

Yeah I got a kiss from a female....whoooot!!!!!

Score!!!!!

Spider
03-31-2005, 10:05 AM
I dont know if I should say this or not , but my teddy bear Rosco doesnt like you very much ..........

Old Dude
03-31-2005, 10:05 AM
Yo quiero Taco Bell.

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/22000/22489_w.jpg

Mtbrncofn
03-31-2005, 10:07 AM
Yeah I got a kiss from a female....whoooot!!!!!

Score!!!!!

And how did that one compare to the ones Dave has been handing out freely? ;)

Spider
03-31-2005, 10:07 AM
Yo quiero Taco Bell.

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/22000/22489_w.jpg
LOL .......

TheDave
03-31-2005, 10:14 AM
And how did that one compare to the ones Dave has been handing out freely? ;)

Trust me, you dont want to go there....

Mtbrncofn
03-31-2005, 10:17 AM
Trust me, you dont want to go there....

Ok, hotshot....you think your kisses are better than mine?! ;)

Mile High Shack
03-31-2005, 10:19 AM

CBF said dave's lips were the softest he has ever had

ooops...letting out dirty laundry

TheDave
03-31-2005, 10:20 AM

Lady i've been on this island so freakin long im not only giving up the cow with the milk... i've got a standing offer of 5 minutes in the barn, ANYTHING GOES...

Mtbrncofn
03-31-2005, 10:28 AM
Hilarious!

Here's a decoration for the island that some of you might be interested in. :devil:

Spider
03-31-2005, 10:44 AM
well since we are going ot be here awhile ........ I am not pointing any fingers say like at Mile high Shack or anything , but this may come in handy

Mile High Shack
03-31-2005, 10:46 AM
LOL

I dunno MT, as for me, I have seen enough sets of balls to last me a lifetime on this island.......

If it’s not dave and rascal “fishing”

It’s spider wearing his damn cowboy hat whoopin’ and hollerin’ on top of the big rock near camp saying…RIDE THIS BEOOTCCCH!!!

OR

Bendog getting **** faced and rolling around naked on the beach

I told you about clockwork

Sideburn is busy playing with his other head to even come to camp much

Me….I’m the only person who wears clothes around here…hehehehe

Sideburn
03-31-2005, 10:49 AM
y0 h0 h0 a pirate's life for me!

TheDave
03-31-2005, 10:50 AM
LOL

I dunno MT, as for me, I have seen enough sets of balls to last me a lifetime on this island.......

If it’s not dave and rascal “fishing”

It’s spider wearing his damn cowboy hat whoopin’ and hollerin’ on top of the big rock near camp saying…RIDE THIS BEOOTCCCH!!!

OR

Bendog getting **** faced and rolling around naked on the beach

I told you about clockwork

Sideburn is busy playing with his other head to even come to camp much

Me….I’m the only person who wears clothes around here…hehehehe

Unfortunately your definition of cloths is a pair of ass-less chaps while you run around screaming "Time to rock out with my cock out" right now it's a 8 way tie for island sicko!

Spider
03-31-2005, 10:54 AM
you guys just stay out of my Copenhagen .........
you can Rape the Dave , kick MileHigh Shack , Call Rascal Names , but if I catch you in my Copenhagen there will be hell to pay ..............

Spider
03-31-2005, 10:58 AM
hey I found out Taco Bell will deliever food to the Island ....... Who wants some Yo Queiro Taco Bell ?

Mile High Shack
03-31-2005, 10:59 AM
hey I found out Taco Bell will deliever food to the Island ....... Who wants some Yo Queiro Taco Bell ?

I ain't touching that special sauce

TheDave
03-31-2005, 11:00 AM

Thanks bro... but I'll stay with the Cope... It Satisfies since 1822!

Hotrod
03-31-2005, 11:01 AM
I ain't touching that special sauce

Maybe you can get some chinesse food deliverd. I hear the special is creme of sumungguy.

Spider
03-31-2005, 11:05 AM
I got plenty , you guys sure ??

Sideburn
03-31-2005, 11:06 AM
you guys just stay out of my Copenhagen .........
you can Rape the Dave , kick MileHigh Shack , Call Rascal Names , but if I catch you in my Copenhagen there will be hell to pay ..............
Cooooopenhagen you can see it in your smile,
Copenhagen drive them pretty girls wild.

Spider
03-31-2005, 11:07 AM
They love it . dont let em Bullshiat ya ......... :wiggle:

Hotrod
03-31-2005, 11:09 AM

LOL worse yet when the girls get it in there teeth and the boys go wild.

Hotrod
03-31-2005, 11:12 AM
The only thing hotter then a corn feed chick in overalls is a corn feed chick in overalls with a chew ring in the back pocket. rofl

Spider
03-31-2005, 11:26 AM
The only thing hotter then a corn feed chick in overalls is a corn feed chick in overalls with a chew ring in the back pocket. rofl
Copenhagen Angel , Beechnut Bunny ............ you get the Idea ..... ;D

OldDudetheYounger
03-31-2005, 11:35 AM
I think I'm gonna hurl.....

The Mole
03-31-2005, 12:05 PM
http://riddler.batbad.com/fond_neon.gif

http://www.georgianc.on.ca/student-services/career-student-success/opportunities_slide_show/Opportunities_files/images/Image5.png

http://d21c.com/walpurgis9/happies/faces2/097.gif

Hotrod
03-31-2005, 12:11 PM
Ok this is what I now belive to be true. The mole is like the Santa Claus. Hes not real but yet he lives inside everyones head so that would make him as real as you think he is. You just have to belive in the mole.

Spider
03-31-2005, 12:13 PM
I think I'm gonna hurl.....
Oh come on kissing the Dave cant be that bad

Old Dude
03-31-2005, 12:52 PM
Sneak Preview of Round 8:

http://www.tpub.com/content/combat/14234/img/14234_319_1.jpg

Basic Training.

Rascal
03-31-2005, 12:52 PM
I'm beginning to wish I had been voted off with all of this homo talk...you may not have a problem with...but I don't swing that way :)

BTW...did anybody get immunity since CBF1 was kicked off?

Rascal
03-31-2005, 12:53 PM
Sneak Preview of Round 8:

http://www.tpub.com/content/combat/14234/img/14234_319_1.jpg

Basic Training.

Yeah we get to throw nads...oops sorry meant nades.

Old Dude
03-31-2005, 12:55 PM
BTW...did anybody get immunity since CBF1 was kicked off?

Nope. The Immunity Idol went up in smoke with CBF1.

Spider
03-31-2005, 12:56 PM
Here's a story of a lovley lady , raising 3 girls on her own , all of them had Hair of gold , like their mother , the youngest one likes girls .......
here's a story of a man named Brady , who was busy raising 3 boys on his own , they were 4 men living together in search of some trim .....
Come on Sing along you guys know the rest ........

Old Dude
03-31-2005, 01:05 PM
Immunity Idols are for girls, anyway.

Excuse me, I hear the dinner bell ringing again ...

Spider
03-31-2005, 01:06 PM
Green acres is the place for me.
Farm livin' is the life for me.
Land spreadin' out so far and wide.
Keep Manhattan, just give me that countryside.

New York is where I'd rather stay.
I get allergic smelling hay.
I just adore a penthouse view.
Dah-ling I love you but give me Park Avenue.

...The chores.
...The stores.
...Fresh air.
...Times Square

You are my wife.
Good bye, city life.
Green Acres we are there.

Spider
03-31-2005, 01:10 PM
When this game is over we should http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:2ChUb-q0TpQJ:www.saskschools.ca/~gregory/animals/fox/fox1.jpg
this thread to everyone