PDA

View Full Version : Who will be the Orange Mane Survivor?!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Rascal
03-25-2005, 04:26 PM
They prefer to be called Penis engineers. Everyones a damn engineer these days.

I'm a mechanical engineer...i'll just leave it at that.

Sideburn
03-25-2005, 04:28 PM
I love FFL. Ask Sideburn.

Screw the cheerleader, I am out for some ass-kicking when it comes to that.
It's true. I think she won the geek league. She beat my superteam of mutant supermen in the championship game before railroading another guy in the superbowl. I blame pez.

OBF1
<3 <3 <3 <3 Mtb <3 <3 <3 <3

Old Dude
I'm going to go ahead and call that no one will trade with me this year.

Oh God, let's not open that can of worms.

OBF1
03-25-2005, 04:29 PM
Dave aka the Mole... who woudda thunk? But I have to agree with you, What a great cover. Dave has out smarted all of us and none of us saw it cumming............ Opps did I spell that correctly?

Sideburn
03-25-2005, 04:29 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahaa....I think Shack is still bitter about the Denfan trade.

Mtbrncofn
03-25-2005, 04:32 PM

Yeah, let's not! Someone, who shall remain nameless, had an issue or two with the trades. ;)

Oh and Sideburn....sheesh, did ya think you needed to win in both the leagues I competed in with you? You were in champ in the Mane league, whereas my team played like the Chorfs for me.

TheDave
03-25-2005, 04:37 PM
Oh thank god that's over...

OBF1
03-25-2005, 04:54 PM
My votes are in....... I got a deal from a ghost that I could not refuse. Do not take it personal who ever I voted for.

TheDave
03-25-2005, 05:03 PM
My votes are in....... I got a deal from a ghost that I could not refuse. Do not take it personal who ever I voted for.

what a b!tch...

(oops thread rules of decency... :) )

Spider
03-25-2005, 05:07 PM
if you voted for me , I will use the force on you ;D

Pick Six
03-25-2005, 05:33 PM
All right Stop Collaborate and Listen
Ice is back with my brand new invention...

Turn off the lights and I'll glow
To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle...

Ice, Ice Baby...

Two people are being put on ice tonight. Another one...I overheard Nurse Enema saying something about getting a sausage professionaly cleaned. I don't know what that's about... :woowoo:

The rest of you will soon be at the mercy of US...the ghostly chorus...

I hope you chose your victims well. The people you AREN'T able to see could turn out to be the most damaging... :wiggle:

OBF1
03-25-2005, 05:39 PM
Again do not be mad... The devil made me do it. Sausage fest 2005 is in full swing.

Hummmm a little poem there Crush, a little mole-ish if you ask me.

Mtbrncofn
03-25-2005, 05:44 PM
I swear everyone has a little Mole-ish thing about their posts. You are all suspects.

Old Dude
03-25-2005, 06:12 PM
I figured all that gunfire would wake up a ghost or two.

TD30
03-25-2005, 06:18 PM
The devils been busy>>>>>

Old Dude
03-25-2005, 06:45 PM
Well, the good news is that we're closing in on 9,000 views.

The bad news is that I still have outstanding votes. Roughly Two hours and 15 minutes before the polls close & the smoke clears.

OBF1
03-25-2005, 06:50 PM
I swear everyone has a little Mole-ish thing about their posts. You are all suspects.

As much as you have been following the game makes me wonder about your "mole" ties. If Dave was not so good at being the "gay" player and teasing the mole I would swear it was you.

Dave... There is nothing wrong with being a gay mole.

How many more need to vote? Who is left?

The Mole
03-25-2005, 06:54 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/scrapbbok/03chiefsgame/images/Picture_0152_jpg.jpg

****, **'* * ********!
*** ** ****?

OBF1
03-25-2005, 07:12 PM
I knew it... Way too much information. The Mole just gave himself up.

Mtbrncofn
03-25-2005, 07:20 PM
As much as you have been following the game makes me wonder about your "mole" ties. If Dave was not so good at being the "gay" player and teasing the mole I would swear it was you.

Dave... There is nothing wrong with being a gay mole.

How many more need to vote? Who is left?

I knew that was coming. I actually wondered why I hadn't been accused before. The Mole, I am not. Sorry to disappoint. Like I said before, I am far more interested in finding out the Mole's identity than anything else at this point.

Mtbrncofn
03-25-2005, 07:22 PM
I knew it... Way too much information. The Mole just gave himself up.
I gotta say....that avatar of yours is mesmerizing, CB. That chick has a great ass. I'm jealous. If the door swung the other way, watch out avatar chickie :wiggle:....not that there is anything wrong with the door swinging the other way. Ha!

OBF1
03-25-2005, 08:10 PM
I gotta say....that avatar of yours is mesmerizing, CB. That chick has a great ass. I'm jealous. If the door swung the other way, watch out avatar chickie :wiggle:....not that there is anything wrong with the door swinging the other way. Ha!

I share, I will send her your way to get a front side lookie <evil grin>

Mtbrncofn
03-25-2005, 08:24 PM
That's generous of you, CB. ;)

Old Dude
03-25-2005, 08:51 PM
The votes are in for Round 5. Body parts are being collected. Wounds counted, and Nurse Enema has the ambulance on its way.

Results shortly.

Mtbrncofn
03-25-2005, 08:58 PM
Yeehaw! Have fun with that enema whoever the unlucky bastard is that gets that treatment....unless you're into that kind of kink. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

TD30
03-25-2005, 09:04 PM

Old Dude
03-25-2005, 09:07 PM
The Tribe has Spoken

ROUND 5

http://www.sensesofcinema.com/images/directors/02/wildbunch2.jpg

TD30 and MajikMan7 have shot their last wad.

The Breakdown:

CBF1 ....................................Sideburn, both barrels
rascal.................................... MajikMan7 and TD30
Mile High Shack......................MajikMan7 and TD30
TD30..................................... Mile High Shack, both barrels
Spider.................................... Sideburn and MajikMan7
DBroncos4life ......................... MajikMan7 and TD30
MajikMan7.............................. Mile High Shack, both barrels
TheDave................................ MajikMan7 and TD30
bendog..................................Spider, both barrels
Sideburn................................ TD30, both barrels
Clockwork Orange...................CBF1 and TheDave

Ghost #5 is TD30, who took 6,
Ghost #6 is MajikMan7, who took 5.
Mile High Shack gets a free pass in Round 6.

Update on tiebreakers.

The walking wounded: TheDave (5 wounds); CBF1 (4 wounds); Sideburn (5 wounds); Spider (4 wounds); Clockwork Orange (1 wound); rascal (1 wound), Mile High Shack (4 wounds).

NINE REMAIN.

WHO will be the OrangeMane SURVIVOR?

Old Dude
03-25-2005, 09:10 PM
I will formally kick of the Ghost Round (round 6 for those of you who are counting) later tonite.

Right now, I have to go finish watching a movie rental - - - The Saw ---- (just to get some ideas for the finals.)

TD30
03-25-2005, 09:12 PM

Mtbrncofn
03-25-2005, 09:12 PM
Way to go, Shack!

Mtbrncofn
03-25-2005, 09:13 PM
Hmmm....

Menacing music should have played along with that attachment.

TheDave
03-25-2005, 09:14 PM
I'm screwed....

TD30
03-25-2005, 09:15 PM
I'm screwed....

lmfao

Mtbrncofn
03-25-2005, 09:16 PM
I will formally kick of the Ghost Round (round 6 for those of you who are counting) later tonite.

Right now, I have to go finish watching a movie rental - - - The Saw ---- (just to get some ideas for the finals.)

Yikes! You guys are in trouble now.

Spider
03-25-2005, 09:19 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=11108&stc=1

Pick Six
03-25-2005, 09:27 PM
...processing analysis of the results for my future decision... hmmm...

TD30
03-25-2005, 09:37 PM
Good game guys. I think I'm going to go spend some time in the speaking of butts thread after this sausage fest.. Good luck to you all. Beatle Juice, Beatle Juice, Beatle Juice.....

Spider
03-25-2005, 09:54 PM
Good game guys. I think I'm going to go spend some time in the speaking of butts thread after this sausage fest.. Good luck to you all. Beatle Juice, Beatle Juice, Beatle Juice.....
Gulp ........ ;D it wasnt me , it was the one armed man

TheDave
03-25-2005, 09:55 PM
F**k, i'm really screwed....

TD30
03-25-2005, 09:57 PM

Stop it I can't stop laughing.

TD30
03-25-2005, 09:57 PM
I should start a ghost rep whore thread

OBF1
03-25-2005, 10:00 PM
I had a number of Pvt msgs saying I was being booted off. But I have taken note of Clockwork Orange voting for me the past 2 viewable votes.

Burn, Remember one of the ghosts "bought" my votes, He said you pissed him off with an earlier vote. Now it is in their hands. This plain sucks. now.

Talking about sausage fest..did you ever hear the joke about the Pimp, the cowboy and the greek? Ah never mind, I am sure you know the greek did it lol... Not like there is anything wrong with that :)

OBF1
03-25-2005, 10:01 PM

Enough of your homosexual fantasies already. Wishful thinking will get you no where in this game :)

Spider
03-25-2005, 10:01 PM
I should start a ghost rep whore thread
i am not above repping ......... ;D just in case this info is important

TheDave
03-25-2005, 10:08 PM
Enough of your homosexual fantasies already. Wishful thinking will get you no where in this game :)

This coming from the guy that admited breaking into my hut with a Drum of Vasaline, with the sole purpose of applying it to my ass........... And yes damnit there is something wrong with that!

OBF1
03-25-2005, 10:08 PM
I already have rep'd the newly deceased. I am a whore when it come to that kinda stuff.

OBF1
03-25-2005, 10:10 PM
This coming from the guy that admited breaking into my hut with a Drum of Vasaline, with the sole purpose of applying it to my ass........... And yes damnit there is something wrong with that!

You liked it.... And dont act like i was really into it. I did it as a favor to you.

CBF1... the survivor that really puts both hands into the "game" :)

OBF1
03-25-2005, 10:18 PM
While I sit here wounded and covered with blood.... Has anyone else noticed that DB4L and Bendog are the only ones not wounded and injured?

Which one of you is the Mole? Maybe we found the Mole and The Moles Mole! Just an observation the injured.

TheDave
03-25-2005, 10:18 PM
You liked it.... And dont act like i was really into it. I did it as a favor to you.

CBF1... the survivor that really puts both hands into the "game" :)

I was asleep you Covert Butt F**ker...1! Midnigh Lubrication Application Missions are simply against the laws set by both man and beast alike... You just don't do it. It's wrong, i tell you, just plain damned wrong!

Now as far as me liking it... Ehhh... maybe!

OBF1
03-25-2005, 10:19 PM
By the way... who gets nurse enema?

TheDave
03-25-2005, 10:20 PM
By the way... who gets nurse enema?

Shack... If you would stop using other peoples ass as a hat you would know that...

OBF1
03-25-2005, 10:23 PM
Shack... If you would stop using other peoples ass as a hat you would know that...

That was not nice..... HOMO... not that there is anything wrong with that.

Shack enjoy your colonic... order it with ice :)

CBF1 wearer of the OM Survivor Ass Hat

Spider
03-25-2005, 10:27 PM
I dont mean to interupt the foreplay between you 2 , but.....;D

Spider
03-25-2005, 10:34 PM
;d

OBF1
03-25-2005, 10:35 PM
Dave want to join me on the survivor dance floor? They are playing our song. :)

Mile High Shack
03-25-2005, 10:36 PM
good lord, I knew Majik and TD were coming after me, but obviously I thought they were going to split up the vote between me and rascal..........

well all I can say is thank you as I survived (barely) and can't get voted off by you ghost bastards.....:)

All I can say is I've played this game "ok" so far and I'm still breathing

TheDave
03-25-2005, 10:37 PM
good lord, I knew Majik and TD were coming after me, but obviously I thought they were going to split up the vote between me and rascal..........

well all I can say is thank you as I survived (barely) and can't get voted off by you ghost bastards.....:)

All I can say is I've played this game "ok" so far and I'm still breathing

You can't say "That all i can say" twice... It's just not right.

TheDave
03-25-2005, 10:42 PM
Dave want to join me on the survivor dance floor? They are playing our song. :)

ohhh... they're playing "sledgehammer"...

Spider
03-25-2005, 10:42 PM
I can see it now

OBF1
03-25-2005, 10:44 PM
Grape soda...From my nose to my monitor, Thanks guys LMAO

Mile High Shack
03-25-2005, 10:46 PM
You can't say "That all i can say" twice... It's just not right.

I've been watching too much college basketball interviews tonight with illiterate jocks...it's corrupted me

Mile High Shack
03-25-2005, 10:47 PM
ohhh... they're playing "sledgehammer"...

I was thinking the theme from Dirty Dancing myself

Mile High Shack
03-25-2005, 10:48 PM
Hey OD are the ghosts going to have any more say after this round?

Old Dude
03-25-2005, 10:48 PM
To repeat and clarify:

How the Ghost Votes will work in Round 6

Only the Ghosts can vote to eliminate a player in Round 6.

Likewise, the Ghosts may confer two full rounds of immunity upon any one player. (For Rounds 7 and 8) They will vote for that (in Round 6) as well.

Each Ghost will get at least two votes, to distribute as he chooses.

Each Ghost gets one additional vote for each player who chooses to "empower" it.

Whichever Ghost wins the Ghost Poll:

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=24209

gets an additional 3 votes.

The winning "public opinion" Ghost will be determined by the standings as of 8 AM, Mountain Time, Tuesday, March 29.

Players who want to "empower" a particular Ghost must PM me with their choice no later than 8 PM on Tuesday, March 29.

Your PMs on which Ghost to empower will remain secret UNTIL THE GAME IS OVER. (Things like this are best done in private ... not that there's anything wrong with that.)

The Ghosts will be told how many votes they have earned shortly after all the secret empowerment votes are in.

The Ghosts will then begin voting, with a deadline of 7:00 PM WEDNESDAY evening, and the Results for Round 6 will be declared shortly after that.

The votes cast by the Ghosts will be tallied by me and their victim will be announced.

Important note: Mile High Shack is in the Infirmary with Nurse Enema and no one is allowed to vote against him this round. (nor can he vote to empower a ghost, because he's busy with Nurse Enema).

That victim of Round 6 will become the first member of our CELESTIAL JURY!

Happy Easter everyone.

Old Dude
03-25-2005, 10:49 PM
Hey OD are the ghosts going to have any more say after this round?

You better hope not.

Mile High Shack
03-25-2005, 10:52 PM
picture of the remaing members of the survivor camp
http://www.westernfront.co.uk/thegreatwar/articles/photos/large/walkingwounded.jpg

Mile High Shack
03-25-2005, 10:52 PM
You better hope not.

LOL I was wondering whether to keep kissing their butt (not that there is anything wrong with that) or to flip them off

Old Dude
03-25-2005, 10:56 PM
LOL I was wondering whether to keep kissing their butt (not that there is anything wrong with that) or to flip them off

Oh hell. Flip them off and see what happens.

It would add to the suspense.

Pick Six
03-25-2005, 10:58 PM

You're the only that apparently gets that choice. For everyone else...

If you think I can help you through this round, the "empowerment" vote going my way would be very beneficial for you to consider. This could be the last time I affect the outcome of the game, and I plan on making this one count...

BOOO!!!

OBF1
03-25-2005, 10:59 PM
You're the only that apparently gets that choice. For everyone else...

If you think I can help you through this round, the "empowerment" vote going my way would be very beneficial for you to consider. This could be the last time I affect the outcome of the game, and I plan on making this one count...

BOOO!!!

CBF1 is in the submissive "Pucker" position awaiting your command

OBF1
03-25-2005, 11:00 PM
CBF1 is in the submissive "Pucker" position awaiting your command

I have been spending way too much time with Dave on the island. lol

TheDave
03-25-2005, 11:02 PM

I have proof!

Pick Six
03-25-2005, 11:03 PM

Not that there's anything wrong with that... :kiddingme

Old Dude has set some interesting rules for this round. I feel special... ;D

OBF1
03-25-2005, 11:07 PM
What am I doing holding your village people album? I have been framed you hear me... Framed.

Is it just me or is that indian guy kinda cute?

Crush... Need your car washed and waxed?

Old Dude
03-25-2005, 11:31 PM
Apologies & Clarifications.

First, I'm sorry I wasn't more creative with the results tonight. We had company over and we really were watching The Saw, so I wasn't able to spend a lot of time on this thing.

In particular, I didn't get a chance to recalculate the scalp tiebreaker, but I will before the next big vote.

A couple questions have come up about Ghostly Empowerment.

If you are a player and you PM me with a vote to empower a ghost, I will not reveal that to anyone. Even the ghost will not be able to get an absolute confirmation from me, though he will have a damned good idea if you are BS-ing him or not when I tell the ghosts what their vote totals are next week.

And you really don't want to make these guys angry.

Now if you tell a ghost that you are empowering him, I obviously can't stop him from passing that on to 3rd persons.

Another clarification.

Each Ghost starts with 2 votes.
Plus 1 for each player who casts his vote to empower that ghost.
Players can only vote to empower 1 ghost.
The ghost who wins the public opinion poll gets 3 extra votes.

Once the ghost votes are tabulated, the ghosts can cast them to eliminate or wound people.

The same formula will be used for the grant of immunity by the Ghostly Chorus.
In other words, for that vote, each ghost again starts with 2, and gets 1 for each point of empowerment, plus 3 for winning the poll.

Once we are done with round 6, we are mostly done with the ghostly chorus.

They will still act as a 3rd level tiebreaker for elimination calculations.

I might give the ghostly chorus 1 collective vote in the final Celestial Jury vote.

I haven't made my mind up about that, but I'm leaning toward it.

In terms of future tiebreaker functions, the Ghosts will once again be on an equal footing, regardless of which one won the poll, or got empowered for this round.

OBF1
03-25-2005, 11:58 PM
Can I offer ice cold beer to any of you ghosts?

Old Dude
03-26-2005, 12:11 AM
Also, please understand that if you wan to negotiate with ghosts, you have to do it directly.

I am just the scorekeeper. I am not an intermediary.

Plus, I don't want to get burned at the stake for communing with Spirits.

Arkie
03-26-2005, 01:42 AM
anybody wanna empower me?http://www.emerchandise.com/images/p/CPR/ptPACPR0002.gif

TheDave
03-26-2005, 07:33 AM
anybody wanna empower me?http://www.emerchandise.com/images/p/CPR/ptPACPR0002.gif

Sorry bosko, already made a promise elsewhere....

Old Dude
03-26-2005, 08:01 AM
Quick Preview for our audience only.

Players please cover your eyes and don't read the rest of this post.

After the Ghosts drag someone kicking and screaming to the great beyond in Round 6 ...

Round 7 will be a conventional "kill him quick" round.

Round 8:

http://www.diggerhistory.info/images/weapons-recent/grenade-4-types.jpg

"Close only counts in Horseshoes and Hand Grenades."

Round 9: Back by popular demand:

MURDER IN THE DARK

TheDave
03-26-2005, 09:19 AM
OK... OD you’re a messed up individual... No one in their right mind watches "Saw" for inspiration!

You know what, I entered this game just to have a little fun...everything began so peacefully... I laid low, and watched a few get knocked off... so far everything is going to plan - ("Plan" now there is a joke for you). I bantered back and forth on the thread, got called "Gay" but of course there is nothing wrong with that... So I make an alliance (and yes they questioned my sexual preference), but it looked good and we seemed to have the numbers... Yet still I'm reading about my desires for “Hot man love”, even though there's nothing wrong with it. Yet the stress continues building and building in this nightmare we call a game, until suddenly an alliance member snaps... Dumb Son of a B!tch over steps his feeble mind and starts sending mixed messages to his fellow alliance folk. Seriously, Let me reiterate this "HIS OWN F**KING ALLIANCE". And while all this is going on some whack job with his “pudd” in his hand tells us all about a wet dream he had involving me, Vaseline, gloves… you all remember it, yet still I’m the freak that causes people to duct tape their privates at night... Well, now that my alliance member panicked I had to make some strategical changes (read: I panicked). So I made a deal with the devil... screwed over some people, but I survived the round. Unfortunately, the psychopathic MC is kicking back watching a sadistic horror movie for "Inspiration". Now people I screwed are currently deciding if I’m worthy to continue in this game I have come to need.

You know what OD F**k You and your cryptic mind. See in the world I live in, dead people are just that... dead. They don't bother you anymore, hell that's the prime reason I “eliminate” people in the first place. BECAUSE THEY BOTHER ME. Always with the damned questions, "Paper or plastic sir?"... "Honey, how was work today?"... "Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth…?"... But this last set of questions was just to much… It started innocently enough… “Honey why do you like nuts on your chin?... What’s wrong with you?”

Stupid woman, I showed here where everyone said there was nothing wrong with it, but she didn’t see it that way. She just wouldn’t stop pestering me,

“Whats a cinimon ring?”
“Why do you call it junk?”
“Why does he like sheep?”

“Honey I’m busy, my alliance is breaking up…. I gotta try and hold things together here” I respond…

“Honey, what’s a meat gazer?”
“Would you really take a shower with………………….

… See I had no time for this… I need to play survivor, I need to win survivor, right now OM Survivor completes me. Damn it, OM Survivor had me at hello… and I certainly don’t need to waste time answering questions… and that’s the nice thing about the real world… the dead keep quite... But not in OD's version… nooooo… here they continue to ask questions... and now they have the ability to keep me from playing Survivor... not that there’s anything wrong with that …...... I guess.

Mtbrncofn
03-26-2005, 09:29 AM
Hilarious!

Dave is cracking!

Spider
03-26-2005, 09:44 AM
Thedave was a good guy back when he was sane , then he played survivor , now we keep him confined to padded threads ........ ;D

Mtbrncofn
03-26-2005, 09:54 AM
Closing in on 10,000 views. OD should be proud. :)

Rock Chalk
03-26-2005, 10:06 AM
Who is left?

FADERPROOF
03-26-2005, 11:11 AM
Looks reasonably hot to me.

Has she got tattoos?

Alright, I'll show my stalker side with this question:

Yes, she has 2 tattoos, one on the back of her neck which is a Japanese symbol(forget what it means though) and she also has a cross on her right wrist.

TheDave
03-26-2005, 11:52 AM
where is everyone...... I need to play more survivor..... hello....

Mtbrncofn
03-26-2005, 11:55 AM
where is everyone...... I need to play more survivor..... hello....

I think they all figured you'd lost it and had to be carted off to the local looney bin. ;)

delany
03-26-2005, 12:00 PM
http://www.squidgey.com/gallery/hobby/02-15-03_04-pawn.jpg

OBF1
03-26-2005, 12:25 PM
I am now officially on the "Dave is scaring the crap out of me" list. From now on I am going to be typing from under my desk for safety reasons. Dave..... I live in Florida if you start looking for me. I think I am going to vote myself off the island.

Ever feel like a little fish in a big frying pan? Welcome to Orangemane Survivor.

OBF1
03-26-2005, 12:28 PM
I just sat back.... closed my eyes and I then started hearing the voices in DAVES mind. This game is so wrong on so many levels. Anyone interested in taking my spot on the island.

Need ice cold beer now.

Rascal
03-26-2005, 12:29 PM
For some reason I think somebody has sold their soul to the devil. And for some reason I think it is Dave.

Pick Six
03-26-2005, 12:53 PM
ROFL! Oh, this game's getting good... rofl

TheDave
03-26-2005, 01:10 PM
Why isn't anyone talking to me.... I need to play survivor. I tried to play with my new Block mates... but their a little weird. My cell mate Mandingo is a real nice guy just severely color blind, keeps talking about my brown eye winking at him... Poor sap can't even tell I've got blue eyes...

Got to go, Mandingo and my other buddy hammerhead are calling me...

Pick Six
03-26-2005, 01:20 PM
Also, please understand that if you wan to negotiate with ghosts, you have to do it directly.

Speaking of that, if anyone needs to contact me about my impending decision... :wiggle:...

You're free to conduct seances anytime, but I probably won't be able to get back to you until mid Sunday afternoon. I'm not ignoring you. I'm taking my ghost hookers on a little vacation... ;D

OBF1
03-26-2005, 01:56 PM
Who is left?

In seating order:

CBF1
rascal
Mile High Shack
Spider
Dbroncos4 life
The Dave
Bendog
Sideburn
Clockwork Orange

Can I get you anything else mighty ghost? I am your willing servant....Dave no comments! :)

bendog
03-26-2005, 02:46 PM
Tell Dave to move. It makes me nervous thinking he might touch my ass.

OBF1
03-26-2005, 03:08 PM
Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Mtbrncofn
03-26-2005, 05:06 PM
Why isn't anyone talking to me.... I need to play survivor. I tried to play with my new Block mates... but their a little weird. My cell mate Mandingo is a real nice guy just severely color blind, keeps talking about my brown eye winking at him... Poor sap can't even tell I've got blue eyes...

Got to go, Mandingo and my other buddy hammerhead are calling me...

Ahaahahahahaha! That's great.

Is he singing "Brown Eyed Girl" to you, Dave?

Rock Chalk
03-26-2005, 05:43 PM
In seating order:

CBF1
rascal
Mile High Shack
Spider
Dbroncos4 life
The Dave
Bendog
Sideburn
Clockwork Orange

Can I get you anything else mighty ghost? I am your willing servant....Dave no comments! :)

Pandering for mercy will get you nowhere.

Sideburn
03-26-2005, 06:11 PM
Sigh. After viewing the hitlist from last week, and knowing the way I voted in every round. I'm so boned.

OBF1
03-26-2005, 06:18 PM
Pandering for mercy will get you nowhere.

How about an Iced cold beer and a hooker then? Grovel is my middle name :)

SoCalBronco
03-26-2005, 07:12 PM
damn this is a great thread. i just read the whole thing. good stuff Old Dude.

TheDave
03-26-2005, 07:21 PM
damn this is a great thread. i just read the whole thing. good stuff Old Dude.

Yeah... Try living it...

OBF1
03-26-2005, 09:11 PM
Yeah easy for you to show up and laugh as we have been beaten into submission, Kept awake at nights, stabbed in the back, Violated with vasiline, Slutty prositutes, molested by sheep...... And that is just Dave!!! :)

Multipy this by 16 and try living the nightmare :(

Need more beer.

TheDave
03-27-2005, 10:28 AM
Yeah easy for you to show up and laugh as we have been beaten into submission, Kept awake at nights, stabbed in the back, Violated with vasiline, Slutty prositutes, molested by sheep...... And that is just Dave!!! :)

Multipy this by 16 and try living the nightmare :(

Need more beer.

I can tell the thought of that made you very happy.... Tell the truth now, you had to tug on your nuts a few times just finish things off properly... Not that there's anything... :)

sorry had to go back and add the smily... don't want to get that sadomasochistic Sicko that runs this island mad at me...

OBF1
03-27-2005, 12:20 PM
Tugged alot more than a few times.

OBF1
03-27-2005, 12:23 PM
Come on Ghosts.... Try to catch me you spine-less biotch's.

CBF1 runs to fast to catch. You could not vote me off if you tried.

Here ghosty ghosty ghosty

I aint afraid of no ghost :)

Who else on the island can say this and not worry?

MajikMan7
03-27-2005, 01:12 PM
Well I just got back from Chicago, and not really a surprise to me I've been voted off. Its been great and I've really enjoyed playing with you all.

Heres some insight into round six:

There's something coming and its coming for you. The mob is restless and is looking for you. You lead us here with an enternal promise. The gallows are calling, for you to pay for this. Now that we're left here on our own, there is nowhere left to turn. Who will see me through? Now that we've said goodbye to you. With nothing left, theres nothing to lose. We'll watch the island gates falling all around you.

OBF1
03-27-2005, 01:19 PM
Damn it........ Another Mole poem. Majik was it you all along?

MajikMan7
03-27-2005, 01:20 PM
Dave my friend you better enjoy these next couple of days on this island. Cause there going to be your last!

The Mole
03-27-2005, 02:12 PM
A state of grace
Some to save face
Put all in their place

An easter egg, a chance to peg, put a clamp on their leg, make them beg.
A clue to do,
look at you,
examine through,
see who is blue.

Riddles in the holiday, some have stayed, while others are away, gives someone's play away today. Be precise, and consice, be ready to splice, roll the dice.

Are we not entertained in this game of blame?
An answer to this riddle reaps rewards in three, and a suprise for thee.

November 13, 1980 was a day of note but why?

Quid Pro Quo

MajikMan7
03-27-2005, 03:27 PM
Damn it........ Another Mole poem. Majik was it you all along?
The Mole will reveal himself once this game of life and death is over.

So little of what seems to be
Is ever really there
So much of what's here I resent
I am a Demagogue
Born of Eternal Flaw
Forever just a memory
So now I disappear

MajikMan7
03-27-2005, 03:37 PM
Round six sounds kind of confusing. All I know is I for sure get at least two votes. Well I already know who those two votes are going for. But I'm not going to tell you who. And If I get anymore votes those two will just be getting that much more. This is going to be fun.
(the dave and Rascal)

Kaylore
03-27-2005, 04:32 PM
I'm burned, but alive. But the game isn't over yet...From hell's heart I stab at thee. For hate's sake...I spit my last breath at thee......

Actually I wanted to say that i've been terribly busy and was getting tired of the game. It acutally made me enjoy the mane less than normal. I came here to talk football with you wonderful people. In hindsight I shouldn't have played but I got so many PM's to sign up that I did. Thanks to all who played...

And the Mole.....You are a totall douche bag and I and others told you total garbage because you are a douche bag. :-*

KHAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Old Dude
03-27-2005, 05:01 PM
Back from the weekend trip, but have to turn around and run again for a couple hours. I'll try to get to my PMs later today.

In the meantime, I just wanted to let you know that I've had a slight change in plans for the upcoming rounds. After we finish the ghost round, and the cannibal round and the double-elimination grenade round, we are NOT going to have a "murder in the dark" round. There won't be enough people left at that point to justify it. Instead, we will have a "Killer Tsunami" round ... which might be in questionable taste ..., but the ratings should soar.

Back in a couple of hours.

TheDave
03-27-2005, 05:05 PM
Dave my friend you better enjoy these next couple of days on this island. Cause there going to be your last!

Blow me... if you hadn't been such a b!tch and run around telling everyone a different story you might still be here. You've got no one to blame but yourself....

I doubt the ghosts will respect you any more than the people still playing the game. So good luck getting them to vote with you, it worked real well last round...

TD30
03-27-2005, 05:11 PM
Blow me... if you hadn't been such a b!tch and run around telling everyone a different story you might still be here. You've got no one to blame but yourself....

I doubt the ghosts will respect you any more than the people still playing the game. So good luck getting them to vote for you.

One thing positive about this game is that it's a relief to see so many friendships blossoming

TheDave
03-27-2005, 05:12 PM
One thing positive about this game is that it's a relief to see so many friendships blossoming

You had to see this one coming...

TD30
03-27-2005, 05:14 PM
You had to see this one coming...

Oh yeah I knew this would get fun to watch

Spider
03-27-2005, 05:18 PM
Hey ........ Just for the record , I hold no grudge agianst anyone for anything ....We all acted in the art of Deception , Hell I found myself getting carried away , lying, misleading , double dealing , just to survive another round ......

Rascal
03-27-2005, 05:26 PM
Round six sounds kind of confusing. All I know is I for sure get at least two votes. Well I already know who those two votes are going for. But I'm not going to tell you who. And If I get anymore votes those two will just be getting that much more. This is going to be fun.
(the dave and Rascal)

When you play with fire except to get burned boy. Maybe next time you will realize not to bring a pea shooter to a gun fight.

Rascal
03-27-2005, 05:27 PM
Hey ........ Just for the record , I hold no grudge agianst anyone for anything ....We all acted in the art of Deception , Hell I found myself getting carried away , lying, misleading , double dealing , just to survive another round ......

It's just a game...if people can't accept that then it's their problem not mine. The point of the game is lying and deception....something as a democrat you should excel at :)

TD30
03-27-2005, 05:28 PM
I'm your huckleberry. ...

Rascal
03-27-2005, 05:40 PM
I'm your huckleberry. ...

LOL I love that movie.

Spider
03-27-2005, 05:47 PM
It's just a game...if people can't accept that then it's their problem not mine. The point of the game is lying and deception....something as a democrat you should excel at :)
you Canadians have such a rapier wit ;D

Rascal
03-27-2005, 05:55 PM
you Canadians have such a rapier wit ;D

CANADIAN!!! Why I outta :redpunch: That's almost as bad as calling someone a faider fan!!!

Spider
03-27-2005, 05:57 PM
CANADIAN!!! Why I outta :redpunch: That's almost as bad as calling someone a faider fan!!!
So you dont want me to refer to you as a Canadian Raider fan , out here in the open ...... got it

Pick Six
03-27-2005, 06:16 PM
I'm back and on fire
The souls of the undead do not tire

Revenge for past transgressions could now be the name of the game...

MajikMan7
03-27-2005, 06:17 PM

I doubt the ghosts will respect you any more than the people still playing the game. So good luck getting them to vote with you, it worked real well last round...

I'd love to, its just to bad theres nothing more than an inch down there to blow. Not that theres anything wrong with that. :)

To me the words you say are words of fear. Trying to make the other ghosts against me when I wasn't going around telling everyone a different story except your homofriend rascal(not that theres anything wrong with that :) )

I'm not complaining, I know I did make one mistake and that was telling you anything.

Rascal
03-27-2005, 06:18 PM
So you dont want me to refer to you as a Canadian Raider fan , out here in the open ...... got it

alright you french choke you asked for it 4321~

TheDave
03-27-2005, 06:18 PM

Attention KMart shoppers... we have a blue light special on ass kissing...

By the way let me know how it works, i might need to try more of it :)

Rascal
03-27-2005, 06:19 PM
I'd love to, its just to bad theres nothing more than an inch down there to blow. Not that theres anything wrong with that. :)

To me the words you say are words of fear. Trying to make the other ghosts against me when I wasn't going around telling everyone a different story except your homofriend rascal(not that theres anything wrong with that :) )

I'm not complaining, I know I did make one mistake and that was telling you anything.

What they hell did I do to you?

You are the one that came after me...I found out about it and turned the tables against you.

MajikMan7
03-27-2005, 06:22 PM
What they hell did I do to you?

You are the one that came after me...I found out about it and turned the tables against you.
I came after you :kiddingme . I don't remeber once voting for you rascal.

TheDave
03-27-2005, 06:23 PM

The only person that should be pissed here is TD30...Your mouth is what ended his game... just a little insight, call it survivor 101.... when you are lying to everyone under the sun, don't tell them your in an alliance with only 1 other person. This is a numbers game numbnut...

Sad thing is, you still don't know who got you booted in the first place.

MajikMan7
03-27-2005, 06:27 PM
Sad thing is, you still don't know who got you booted in the first place.

I could careless who got me booted off (this is just a game). I just feel its your time to go.

Rascal
03-27-2005, 06:29 PM
Attention survivors...in all those PM's I sent you...I meant to say I have an alliance of 6. Just to clear that up.

TheDave
03-27-2005, 06:30 PM
I could careless who got me booted off (this is just a game). I just feel its your time to go.

Yeah, that's why as soon as you found out you were gone you came in here pissing venom... now go take your red ass home and grow up!

MajikMan7
03-27-2005, 06:35 PM
Yeah, that's why as soon as you found out you were gone you came in here pissing venom... now go take your red ass home and grow up!

I'm sorry guys, I souldn't have taken my angry and frustrations out on you. I do need to grow up just because the Badgers lost in the Elite Eight, I souldn't take it out on the rest of you.

Currently
My Ghosts votes go to the Dave and Rascal

Spider
03-27-2005, 07:07 PM
alright you french choke you asked for it 4321~
French !!!!!! French!!!!!!!! I got your french swinging right here .......

Spider
03-27-2005, 07:09 PM
Attention KMart shoppers... we have a blue light special on ass kissing...

By the way let me know how it works, i might need to try more of it :)

;D .......

SoCalBronco
03-27-2005, 07:20 PM
I'm burned, but alive. But the game isn't over yet...From hell's heart I stab at thee. For hate's sake...I spit my last breath at thee......

Maybe when you vote someone out you can say "I will leave you as you left her...alone on a dead planet..buried ALIIIVE..buried ALIIIVE".

Spider
03-27-2005, 07:25 PM
Wasnt Star trek the one with Darth Vader ?

Old Dude
03-27-2005, 08:55 PM
More apologies for not getting to all my PMs this evening.

The prisoners in my sub-basement have been very demanding tonight, and have required more than the usual amount of attention.

I will still try to get to the PMs within the next hour or two.

Edit: Done. I thiink I'm caught up for tonight.

Sleep well.

OBF1
03-27-2005, 10:27 PM
Damn FRENCH CANADIEN RAIDER FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is everyone tonight? Well I hope. How about those spartans.

CBF1 is still in the prone position for those ghosts needing a little ass kissing for favors :)

OBF1
03-27-2005, 10:28 PM
By the way... When can I take off the knee pads and rubber lips? When is the ghost round over and things get back to normal?

OBF1
03-27-2005, 10:55 PM
Kaylor...Better keep Khannnnn out of the sun, he looks a little sunburnt to me.

ØrangeÇrush
03-28-2005, 01:15 AM
Wow!...I just read that whole thread and you guys are going off the deep end! What fun to watch.

OBF1
03-28-2005, 02:25 AM
going off the deep end? That was done after page 4 lol.

Mile High Shack
03-28-2005, 07:03 AM
Here is my theme

ahhhaaahhha you ghosts can't vote me off

http://www.geocities.com/birgittesc/Images/Ghostbusters.jpg

Mile High Shack
03-28-2005, 07:22 AM

Actually I wanted to say that i've been terribly busy and was getting tired of the game. It acutally made me enjoy the mane less than normal. I came here to talk football with you wonderful people. In hindsight I shouldn't have played but I got so many PM's to sign up that I did. Thanks to all who played...

And the Mole.....You are a totall douche bag and I and others told you total garbage because you are a douche bag. :-*

why did you play if you didn't want to do it

Old Dude
03-28-2005, 07:49 AM
why did you play if you didn't want to do it

I imagine Kaylore was turned off by the cutthroat nature of this game, particularly when he realized that survivorship depends more on stealth & duplicity rather than on any sort of objective contest-style competition.

So he opted out.

It doesn't do much for my ratings, but he's one less competitor for the rest of you to worry about.

Mile High Shack
03-28-2005, 07:50 AM
I imagine Kaylore was turned off by the cutthroat nature of this game, particularly when he realized that survivorship depends more on stealth & duplicity rather than on any sort of objective contest-style competition.

So he opted out.

It doesn't do much for my ratings, but he's one less competitor for the rest of you to worry about.
Pssshhhh like I was worried about the Kahn lover anyway ;)

hehehehe
:woowoo:

Mile High Shack
03-28-2005, 08:03 AM
This has got to either be a bitter person or a huge acting job………….

Old Dude
03-28-2005, 08:55 AM
The big fat re-cap post.

We are now about halfway through the game, so this is a brief re-cap for players and
viewers alike.

We began our competition with a cast of 16 all-star contestants:

1. CBF1
2. DBroncos4life
3. Mile High Shack
4. watermock
5. TD30
6. Spider
7. rascal
8. MajikMan7
9. AlecRaenos
10. TheDave
11. bendog
12. Crushaholic
13. Bosco
14. Sideburn
15. Clockwork Orange
16. Kaylore

Round 1 saw the elimination of AlecRaenos, who went down under a ten-man dogpile. (post #125)

In Round 2, watermock was crushed in a record-breaking 11-man dogpile. (post #198)

Round 3 was a “secret voting” round, in where no breakdown was provided of the identities of the voters, i.e., who voted for who. Bosco was eliminated by seven voters whose identities have never been revealed. (Post #379)

In Round 4, Crushaholic went down in a 9-man dogpile. Kaylore was disqualified the same round, for missing 2 official votes. (Post #535)

Round 5 was a double-elimination round in which each player was allowed to cast two votes. TD30 was eliminated with 6 votes, and MajikMan7 was eliminated with 5. Mile High Shack, who finished with the third-most “wounds” (4), drew a free pass for round 6. (Post #779)

We are currently in the middle of Round 6. Deals are being struck. Backs are being targeted.

In this, the 6th Round, the “ghosts” of the 6 players voted off the island in Rounds 1 through 5, get to knock off one of the remaining active contestants, who currently consist of:

CBF1
rascal
Mile High Shack
Spider
DBroncos4life
TheDave
bendog
Sideburn
Clockwork Orange

As mentioned above, Mile High Shack has a free pass this round and cannot be terminated by the ghosts.

The ghost vote is “weighted.” Each ghost has two “base” votes. Players do not get to vote against one another this round, but they can, if they so desire, secretly vote (by PMing me) to “empower” one ghost of their choice. For each “empowerment” vote that a ghost receives, the ghost gets one additional vote to spend this round in order to eliminate (or at least inflict lasting & painful wounds) upon the player(s) of its choice.

One ghost will also get an additional 3 votes to play with. That ghost will be determined by whoever leads in the “Ghost with the Most” poll, elsewhere on this forum, as of 8:00 AM, Mountain Time, Tuesday, March 29.

Players who want to "empower" a particular Ghost must PM me with their choice no later than 8:00 PM on Tuesday, March 29.

On Tuesday evening I will post just how many votes each ghost can cast in this round.

The Ghosts will then begin voting, with a deadline of 7:00 PM WEDNESDAY evening, and the Results for Round 6 will be declared shortly after that.

In addition to the vote to knock a person off the island, each ghost may also vote to grant a player immunity from being eliminated in Rounds 7 and 8. For this purpose, the ghosts will have the same number of votes that they were awarded through empowerment or the popularity poll. The ghost votes for immunity are also due at 7:00 PM Wednesday.

After all the ghost votes are tallied, I will announce which player has been eliminated by that vote, and how the ghosts voted. I will not announce which players, if any, empowered which ghosts.

The person eliminated by the ghosts will become the first member of the “Celestial Jury” which could have a primary role in determining the final winner. (There is a way that a person could win the game without going through the jury vote, but that is unlikely. It is also a “surprise” that won’t be apparent for awhile.)

I will also announce, at the end of the ghost voting, which player they have granted immunity for Rounds 7 and 8. In the unlikely event that the winner of that immunity was also the loser of the elimination vote, the immunity will be worthless, because the player will already be dead before we reach round 7.

Round 7 will be a conventional round in which the players vote to eliminate one additional person. That person will become the second Celestial Juror.

In Round 8, two more persons will be eliminated. They will become the third and fourth Celestial Jurors.

Round 9 will be a special round. No need for anyone to worry about that yet, but it will be really interesting.

So far, we have not needed to resort to tiebreakers, but in the event that they apply, here is the running tally for the moment:

First tiebreaker: Fewest “wounds” sustained.

With zero wounds: bendog and DBroncos4Life
With one wound: rascal and Clockwork Orange
With four wounds: Spider, CBF1 and Mile High Shack
With five wounds: TheDave and Sideburn

Second tiebreaker: Most “scalps” (i.e. participation in fatal votes)

Five Scalps: DBroncos4Life, Mile High Shack, TheDave.
Four Scalps: Sideburn, Spider, rascal
Three Scalps: CBF1
One Scalp: bendog; Clockwork Orange

Third tiebreaker: Majority Vote of the “Ghostly Chorus.”

And now, on with the game …

Mtbrncofn
03-28-2005, 09:58 AM
I see everyone is back to their normal Survivor mode. :D

Mile High Shack
03-28-2005, 10:00 AM
I see everyone is back to their normal Survivor mode. :D

they are just mad and plotting to get immunity with the ghosts

me? I don't care they can't hurt me this round :woowoo:

OBF1
03-28-2005, 11:41 AM
Man the ratings are going thru the roof and old dude called us "Allstars" hehe

It has been awful quite in here so far today. . . . . everyone must be working in the back room.

OBF1
03-28-2005, 11:44 AM

So he opted out.

Someone should have told Kaylor that the survivors are going to drink hot chocolate and sing Kumbiya around the campfire in round 7... Such a clean night of family adventure :)

Hotrod
03-28-2005, 12:41 PM
just a quick FYI for all the remaining players. Those of you who have repped me shamelessly the last serveral days keep up the good work you never know when old Hotrod will play a part in your survival. To those of you who have not repped me on a repeated basis beware you've been warned. ;D

The Mole
03-28-2005, 12:42 PM
The agenda of the day is to risk it all away
for the few who still now play.
Give the dead a bite of your bread and reap the reward in thy stead.

A challenge awaits, it relies on our fates, to view who uses their baits,
learns to demonstrate, how to calm the irate heads of state.

A message of three will be sent to thee, of riddles and queries of suspects to see.
All that one asks, is to give thou a glass, a parchment of details for thy pallette at last. Reap what we sow, speak of ghastly figures we know, who now run this show, save us from taking the blow.

Quid Pro Quo

OBF1
03-28-2005, 12:54 PM

A message of three will be sent to thee, of riddles and queries of suspects to see.
All that one asks, is to give thou a glass, a parchment of details for thy pallette at last. Reap what we sow, speak of ghastly figures we know, who now run this show, save us from taking the blow.

Quid Pro Quo

Does anyone have any idea what the hell was just said by the mole? I did that IQ test last night and got a 137 on it.... but can not for the life of me figure this out.

Hotrod.... do not forget to rep back those who rep you :)

OBF1
03-28-2005, 12:59 PM
I knew it.... MOLE EXPOSED!!!

within less than a minute Majik and the Mole both sign on to the mane... Coincidence, I think not. I am sure he is the mole, not only this but his rhymes the past few posts and the way he has been acting.

THE MOLE IS NO LONGER A SURPRISE.... Hail to Majik the Mole!

Hotrod
03-28-2005, 01:09 PM

within less than a minute Majik and the Mole both sign on to the mane... Coincidence, I think not. I am sure he is the mole, not only this but his rhymes the past few posts and the way he has been acting.

Thats interesting since I noticed the same thing with Alec, Mock and Rascal :kiddingme

Rascal
03-28-2005, 01:13 PM
We rotate mole duties on a regular basis just to screw with your heads.

Old Dude
03-28-2005, 01:18 PM
Riddles upon riddles, huh?

BTW, if you see someone check in the door as "Old Dude, the younger" be nice to him because that's my little bro' and he's watching the game with a keen interest.

OBF1
03-28-2005, 01:19 PM
We rotate mole duties on a regular basis just to screw with your heads.

I knew it... Rascal is part of the Mole machine as well. I am sure Dave is part of the mole underworld.

Mock and Kaylor are the only ones not interested enough about this game to ne Mole-ish canidates.

Come clean moles, we need to know the truth.

OBF1
03-28-2005, 01:20 PM
Riddles upon riddles, huh?

BTW, if you see someone check in the door as "Old Dude, the younger" be nice to him because that's my little bro' and he's watching the game with a keen interest.

Your brother has also just made the Mole list too :)

I am way past paranoid.

Hotrod
03-28-2005, 01:22 PM
Your brother has also just made the Mole list too :)

I am way past paranoid.

LOL so what your saying is you've narrowed the field to everyone except yourself. rofl

OBF1
03-28-2005, 01:25 PM
LOL so what your saying is you've narrowed the field to everyone except yourself. rofl
Well myself, Mock and Kaylor. You are pretty involved in the game... kinda Mole-ish if you ask me. Clockwork orange has been pretty quiet which is also drawing suspicion as well.

Rascal
03-28-2005, 01:28 PM
i think the mole is....a figment of your imagination.

Let's see how he reacts to that.

OBF1
03-28-2005, 01:36 PM
I just had a talk with myself and now we are thinking I might be the mole. Right now 3 of me think I could be 1 said no with 2 still undecieded :)

Hotrod
03-28-2005, 01:42 PM
I just had a talk with myself and now we are thinking I might be the mole. Right now 3 of me think I could be 1 said no with 2 still undecieded :)

I have noticed you appear after the mole has struck. Maybe its the lack of a good diet on the island.

FADERPROOF
03-28-2005, 01:44 PM

Quid Pro Quo

A career in poetry is not in your future.

Hotrod
03-28-2005, 01:49 PM

Ill have you know Im a published poet. errr nevermind.

Old Dude
03-28-2005, 02:00 PM
11,000 view barrier cracked.

Now just a few hundred behind the daunting OFWA thread.

TheDave
03-28-2005, 02:03 PM

and people said i cracked...

Just what we need a multiple personality type, with a drum of vasaline, and a hard on...

Attention all ghosts... Vote me off!

Sassy
03-28-2005, 02:04 PM
I'm not even in this game...but the name of the mole came to me in a dream...or was it a nightmare....I can't recall ;D It was in the form of some ghostly figure who whispered his/her name to me...

I'll divulge this info to the first person who deposits one thousand dollars in my paypal account :devil:

Mile High Shack
03-28-2005, 02:21 PM
I'm not even in this game...but the name of the mole came to me in a dream...or was it a nightmare....I can't recall ;D It was in the form of some ghostly figure who whispered his/her name to me...

I'll divulge this info to the first person who deposits one thousand dollars in my paypal account :devil:
What if I just get TJ to comp you 1000 Vbucks instead?

Sassy
03-28-2005, 02:23 PM
What if I just get TJ to comp you 1000 Vbucks instead?
No go Sir....If I divulge the name, I will have to pay the price...and it's worth more than 1000 v bucks ;D

Old Dude
03-28-2005, 02:42 PM
http://users.esc.net.au/~mapie/Mole.jpg

FADERPROOF
03-28-2005, 02:53 PM
Ill have you know Im a published poet. errr nevermind.

It's cool, the moles "poems" remind me of The Happy Gilmore scene with Happy and Shooter at the bar as they exchange some rhyming sentences towards each other:

Shooter McGavin ..."Just stay out of my way. You'll pay. Listen to what I say.

Happy Gilmore: How about I go eat some hay? I can make things out of clay and lay by the bay. I just may. What do ya say?

Hotrod
03-28-2005, 02:57 PM
It's cool, the moles "poems" remind me of The Happy Gilmore scene with Happy and Shooter at the bar as they exchange some rhyming sentences towards each other:

Shooter McGavin ..."Just stay out of my way. You'll pay. Listen to what I say.

Happy Gilmore: How about I go eat some hay? I can make things out of clay and lay by the bay. I just may. What do ya say?

LOL

OBF1
03-28-2005, 03:10 PM
Great..Now I have to worry about Happy Gilmore. Will it ever end?

Hotrod
03-28-2005, 04:00 PM
Ummm the Mole just threatened me well I think he threatened me not sure with that crazy language he uses.

I got your quid pro whatever right here pal. ;D

Old Dude
03-28-2005, 04:07 PM
Ummm the Mole just threatened me well I think he threatened me not sure with that crazy language he uses.

The Mole is even talking to the audience now?

TheDave
03-28-2005, 04:09 PM

Can a grown man suffer Mole Separation Anxiety?

The mole doesn't speak to me.... but then again, everyone that the mole speaks to is either out of the game or a f**king lunatic. But in any case, i would like it if the mole spoke to me... We don't have to have long talks. Just a short "Hi" would help put me at ease... Unless of course it's good that the mole doesn't talk to me. But if he did, i would say "hi how are you today?" and he would say "fine thanks" and i would ask him if he was a broncos fan, but I'm sure he is a broncos fan, since why else would the mole be on a broncos site.... but none the less we could make small talk and maybe become friends... Being a mole has to be lonely, just as being TheDave without the friendship of the mole is lonely. So maybe we could help each other out, but the mole doesn't talk to me... so i don't talk to the mole.... but i would like to... i think!

Rascal
03-28-2005, 04:10 PM
the mole knows nothing.

TheDave
03-28-2005, 04:17 PM
Never mind the mole just sent me a smiley... :)

Hotrod
03-28-2005, 04:18 PM
Never mind the mole just sent me a smiley... :)

Well thats a start. Who knows maybe you'll get a long term pen pal out of the deal.

TheDave
03-28-2005, 04:24 PM
Well thats a start. Who knows maybe you'll get a long term pen pal out of the deal.

I doubt it, i think it was just one of those $hitty appeasement Pm's...

Old Dude
03-28-2005, 04:25 PM
Less than 30 views from Number 1 ....

http://www.sixtiescity.com/startrek/LOST/numberone1.jpg

Pick Six
03-28-2005, 04:41 PM
Strike me down, you did
Now, I shall become more powerful than you could imagine
The haunt of the spirits is now in progress
The souls of the living will soon be possessed...

OBF1
03-28-2005, 04:45 PM
Dave... I resemble that remark.

OBF1
03-28-2005, 04:45 PM
Less than 30 views from Number 1 ....

http://www.sixtiescity.com/startrek/LOST/numberone1.jpg

Is that picture dude? Not you old dude, just dude. I think I have been on this island way too long. Ghosts come and get me.

The Mole
03-28-2005, 04:48 PM
http://www.bilbocine.com/ghost.jpg

Oldcdro, koosb, juesrb, clibd, srwlpa

OBF1
03-28-2005, 04:54 PM
What the hell does that mean?

That post has nothing to do with anything happening on this thread....

Let me think useless post, No reasoning behind it.

I GOT IT>>>>>> TACO JOHN IS THE MOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pick Six
03-28-2005, 04:56 PM
What the hell does that mean?

That post has nothing to do with anything happening on this thread....

Let me think useless post, No reasoning behind it.

I GOT IT>>>>>> TACO JOHN IS THE MOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patrick Swayze was one lucky ghost...

TheDave
03-28-2005, 04:58 PM
See, i've been on this island way too much... It actually took me awhile to notice that Demi was even in that picture....

Sassy
03-28-2005, 04:58 PM
Patrick Swayze was one lucky ghost...
Of course he was...He's sexy as hell especially in that movie.

OBF1
03-28-2005, 04:59 PM
DOHHHHHHH

So Partick Swayze is the mole now? I am so confused :(

ØrangeÇrush
03-28-2005, 05:02 PM
I think he's saying that you need Whoopi Goldberg to act as a medium between him and theDave.

TheDave
03-28-2005, 05:03 PM
So then Whoopies the mole....

OBF1
03-28-2005, 05:03 PM
Thanks for setting things straight OC. I am no longer confused.

PS: The rating have shot thru the roof.

OBF1
03-28-2005, 05:05 PM
Damn it Dave... Now you gotta throw in Whoppie as the Mole. I think George Bush is the Mole now... Who else could screw up something that was so good.

Sassy
03-28-2005, 05:06 PM
Damn it Dave... Now you gotta throw in Whoppie as the Mole. I think George Bush is the Mole now... Who else could screw up something that was so good.
Sassy ;D She's a great storyteller. :)

Spider
03-28-2005, 05:10 PM
Where in the hell am I ?
we have gone from Cinnomon Rings , Barrles of butt lube , and Sasuage peeking in tents , disturbing ......... to Whoopie Goldberg .......
you People are just Sick ..........;D

OBF1
03-28-2005, 05:39 PM
Where in the hell am I ?
we have gone from Cinnomon Rings , Barrles of butt lube , and Sasuage peeking in tents , disturbing ......... to Whoopie Goldberg .......
you People are just Sick ..........;D

Not that there is anything wrong with any of that... Well except for Whoopie.

Mtbrncofn
03-28-2005, 06:48 PM

I too, noticed that very same thing, CB!

Majik must be a great actor because I certainly didn't think he had it in him to be the Mole. Very tricky.

Rock Chalk
03-28-2005, 06:50 PM
Who says Majik is the mole?

Mtbrncofn
03-28-2005, 06:51 PM

They're riddles, DF, not poems....get with the program! ;)

Sassy
03-28-2005, 06:54 PM
I am the Mole ;D
Who says I have to play the game to be the Mole :devil:

Mtbrncofn
03-28-2005, 06:55 PM
Who says Majik is the mole?

No one. I just like to randomly accuse people of the being the Mole. It seems to get their ire up.

OBF1
03-28-2005, 06:57 PM
It is a female conspiercy against men playing the game.... Sassy and MTB are the Moles. I knew it all along. Damn you women :)

TheDave
03-28-2005, 06:58 PM
alright... alright.... enough of this, I'm the mole.

Don't you all see it
The Mole
The Dave

See......

Sassy
It is a female conspiercy against men playing the game.... Sassy and MTB are the Moles. I knew it all along. Damn you women :)
Maybe Ha!

Sassy
Now everyone is "the mole". LOL!

OBF1
03-28-2005, 06:59 PM
I had a feeling Dave, You have way to coy not to be The Dave..errrrrr Mole.

OBF1
03-28-2005, 07:05 PM
CBF1 sitting at his computer playing Survivor. Tell me you dont feel like this.

Mtbrncofn
03-28-2005, 07:18 PM
Now everyone is "the mole". LOL!

This has been my opinion since day one. ;D

OldDudetheYounger
03-28-2005, 07:21 PM
Greetings survivors, ex-survivors and guests. I'm just popping in to verify that my brother (that would be Old Dude) is one twisted individual. I heard some of his plans (and offered a suggestion or two as well) and you should have "fun" in the upcoming rounds. Fun that is, if you are into the whole "dumped into a pit of ravening beasts with condiments sprinkled over you" thing.

Of course there is nothing wrong with that... :)

Rascal
03-28-2005, 07:24 PM
Can you tell us how old he truly is?

And can you tell us where is prime hunting/fishing areas are?

Thanks

OBF1
03-28-2005, 07:25 PM
Greetings survivors, ex-survivors and guests. I'm just popping in to verify that my brother (that would be Old Dude) is one twisted individual. I heard some of his plans (and offered a suggestion or two as well) and you should have "fun" in the upcoming rounds. Fun that is, if you are into the whole "dumped into a pit of ravening beasts with condiments sprinkled over you" thing.

Good to see that sick bastards run in the family.... Welcome I think.

BTW, Can I interest you in some Costco value priced vasiline? :)

Rascal
03-28-2005, 07:25 PM

Nice to see you've been influenced accordingly by the overwhelming sick humor here :)

OBF1
03-28-2005, 07:28 PM
I wonder if Younger dude is the Mole? Makes sense to me.

TD30
03-28-2005, 07:31 PM

OldDudetheYounger
03-28-2005, 07:33 PM
Regarding my brother's age...he's old as dirt. I forget the exact age cause I'm getting senile myself, but he's got half a decade on me easy.

Regarding the vaseline, if I were in the game I might be interested. Luckily I can sit back, umbrella drink in hand and watch the poor bastages suffer. :)

OBF1
03-28-2005, 07:37 PM
If I ever see that game at chuckie cheese, I will use C4 and a sledge hammer to beat the living crap out of it.

Cbf1 is officially on the "I hate the Mole" bandwagon

Rascal
03-28-2005, 07:37 PM
about those hunting/fishing areas? Don't you guys, well OldDudetheolder anyway, live up near the Platte?

Rascal
03-28-2005, 07:38 PM
I think CBF1 has lost whatever marbles he had.

OBF1
03-28-2005, 07:40 PM
I think CBF1 has lost whatever marbles he had.

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

man you are not klidding. I need a beer about right now!

TheDave
03-28-2005, 07:44 PM
So lets see where we are at....

1. 16 sexually starved, possibly gay men
2. Warehouse sized industrial lube
3. Elbow length 5mil thick rubber gloves (black)
4. Rolls and Rolls of Duct Tape
5. 1 hot looking transvestite nurse named enema
6. a rapping Mole
7. Several Sideline Voyeurs
8. 1 meat puppet
9. a partially used feeding tube
10. 2 sociopathic brothers watching the whole thing...

and all the while, everyone keeps tells me there is nothing wrong with it....

Some one shoot me now... please....

OldDudetheYounger
03-28-2005, 07:45 PM
about those hunting/fishing areas? Don't you guys, well OldDudetheolder anyway, live up near the Platte?

Old Dude kinda does. I'm down in South Denver. The only wildlife around my area are the trolls.

P.S. I am *not* the mole. I didn't even hear about this board until Saturday.

Rascal
03-28-2005, 07:53 PM

6. a rapping Mole
8. 1 meat puppet

While I may be sexually starved due to my wife being tempermental lately I am none of the above....and yes there is something wrong with each and everyone of those things.

Mtbrncofn
03-28-2005, 08:17 PM

So that twisted thing runs in the family, eh? ;)

Mtbrncofn
03-28-2005, 08:19 PM

6. a rapping Mole
8. 1 meat puppet

I take it I am in the sideline voyeurs category. :wiggle:

Spider
03-28-2005, 08:27 PM
Well I will be a possum stuck on a thorn Bush .........

OBF1
03-28-2005, 08:38 PM
[QUOTE=TheDave]So lets see where we are at....

6. a rapping Mole
8. 1 meat puppet

I am not opposed to anything or find anything out of the ordinary on that list :)

Not that there is anything wrong with that

TD30
03-28-2005, 08:53 PM
For the love of God I have never even said that on this thread and I've read it so much that when my boss asked me why the Secretary was late again and I responded that's probably because she's unreliable I almost said "not that there's anything wrong with that"

OBF1
03-28-2005, 08:56 PM
For the love of God I have never even said that on this thread and I've read it so much that when my boss asked me why the Secretary was late again and I responded that's probably because she's unreliable I almost said "not that there's anything wrong with that"

LAMO... not only me that's lost his mind here. Welcome to the club. I wonder if there is a support group available for survivor players.

TheDave
03-28-2005, 11:26 PM
This round sucks... I hate dead people!

Mile High Shack
03-29-2005, 07:37 AM

6. a rapping Mole
8. 1 meat puppet

LOL, hey I didn't hear you complain last night when cbf and you came back smiling from "fishing"

besides what happens on the island stays on the island ugh!~

Mile High Shack
03-29-2005, 07:39 AM
I see dead people!!!!!!http://www.austinchronicle.com/issues/dispatch/2003-06-27/screens_feature-1.jpg

Old Dude
03-29-2005, 07:59 AM
Old Dude kinda does. I'm down in South Denver. The only wildlife around my area are the trolls.

P.S. I am *not* the mole. I didn't even hear about this board until Saturday.

Hmmn. That could be my brother, or it could be the Mole pretending to be my brother or it could be my brother pretending to be the Mole pretending to be my brother.

Old Dude
03-29-2005, 08:04 AM
Based on the poll, Bosko wins the 'My Favorite Loser" award and will get three extra votes this round.

http://www.davidprattarts.com/images/crown3.jpg

Mile High Shack
03-29-2005, 08:07 AM
that has got to be the biggest pic every posted

Old Dude
03-29-2005, 08:11 AM
that has got to be the biggest pic every posted

sorry about that. don't want to get carried away.

Arkie
03-29-2005, 08:20 AM
http://www.nothinggg.com/x_lich_king.jpg
I want your soul,
I will eat your soul.
Come to daddy.
Aargh.

Old Dude
03-29-2005, 08:22 AM
I hope you guys have good diplomatic skills.