PDA

View Full Version : Who will be the Orange Mane Survivor?!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Spider
03-24-2005, 09:39 AM
I wouldn't be talking lilac sheep boy :)
Who ? .never heard of the guy ..... Mistaken Idenity ..... Well i never ...... :D

Old Dude
03-24-2005, 09:40 AM
One hour and twenty minutes for Kaylore & bendog.

Plenty of time.

Rascal
03-24-2005, 09:42 AM
This needs to be a HOF thread.

Old Dude
03-24-2005, 09:51 AM
6199 views so far.

Got a ways to go.

Crushaholic
03-24-2005, 09:55 AM
One hour and twenty minutes for Kaylore & bendog.

Plenty of time.

interesting...Kaylore has that much time to avoid disqualification...

Old Dude
Alright. I have to go to a meeting now, and probably won't be back for at least 30 minutes. So everyone can stand down for a bit ...

TheDave
interesting...Kaylore has that much time to avoid disqualification...

alright i'm lazy how do the rules work if he misses another vote?

TD30
03-24-2005, 09:56 AM
The person voted out is gone and he is gone.

TheDave
03-24-2005, 09:57 AM
The person voted out is gone and he is gone.

thank you...

Old Dude
03-24-2005, 09:57 AM

If he misses another vote, he's disqualified from further participation in the game, except as a spectator.

Old Dude
03-24-2005, 09:58 AM
bendog has not missed a vote so far, so he would stay in the game.

Hotrod
03-24-2005, 09:58 AM

Ok if he misses another vote him and whoever gets voted off are both gone. Would be interesting if he was to get voted off anyway. That would suck I like the idea of two of you getting the boot. :devil:

Old Dude
03-24-2005, 09:59 AM
Ok if he misses another vote him and whoever gets voted off are both gone. Would be interesting if he was to get voted off anyway. That would suck I like the idea of two of you getting the boot. :devil:

Stick around. Two will get booted next round and one will get an enema.

TheDave
03-24-2005, 10:00 AM

I'm starting to understand how the whole christian's and lion's thing felt.

TheDave
03-24-2005, 10:02 AM

Becareful what you say OD... both MHS and Rascal just pm'd me asking to be voted off...

Old Dude
03-24-2005, 10:25 AM
35 minutes to go and counting down.

The suspense is killing me.

Spider
03-24-2005, 10:26 AM
i would like to thank all of the little People ....... err wait , the vote hasnt been tallied yet ......nevermind ;D

Arkie
03-24-2005, 10:36 AM
Bring on the next victim! Muahahahahahhaha :devil:

Listen.. . Look. . . . Look there. Do you see . . .?

http://www.mpimages.net/mp/compressed/promotional/Haunted_Mansion-Ghosts.jpg

There will soon be one more.

Mtbrncofn
03-24-2005, 10:45 AM
It’s coming, I think the hammer swings down at 12pm MT time.

You should’ve been in on this, there is too much sausage running around this island

I had gotten the pm invite for it, but by the time I got it, the game was already full. What a darn cryin shame. Ha!

Mtbrncofn
03-24-2005, 10:46 AM

And to think I am missing out on this kind of action. I am beside myself with grief. :)

TD30
03-24-2005, 10:48 AM

Old Dude
03-24-2005, 10:50 AM
10 Minutes.

Old Dude
03-24-2005, 10:56 AM
4 minutes.

Old Dude
03-24-2005, 10:58 AM
1 minute.

TheDave
03-24-2005, 11:00 AM
Call it already....i got to get to class

Spider
03-24-2005, 11:01 AM
12:01 ...call it . post the scores ........ ;D

Old Dude
03-24-2005, 11:01 AM
The voting is closed.

Two are gone.

Spider
03-24-2005, 11:02 AM
The voting is closed.

Two are gone.
it would help if we knew what 2 ...... just for the record books and all :D

TD30
03-24-2005, 11:03 AM
it would help if we knew what 2 ...... just for the record books and all :D

lol

Hotrod
Im not even playing and Its killing me not knowing rofl

Rascal
Well I'm guessing kaylore is gone. The other remains to be seen.

TD30
03-24-2005, 11:04 AM
rapidly hitting keyboard refresh refresh refresh

Mtbrncofn
03-24-2005, 11:05 AM
Im not even playing and Its killing me not knowing rofl
Same here. It seems hotrod and I are living somewhat vicariously through some of you poor fools. Ha!

Old Dude
03-24-2005, 11:06 AM
The Tribe Has Spoken

ROUND 4 RESULTS

http://www.ebibleteacher.com/images/twreck2.jpg

Some of you will be relieved to know that Crushaholic won’t be on the roads anymore. Poor guy could have used a designated driver.

The Breakdown:

CBF1 ....................................Crushaholic
rascal.................................... Crushaholic
Mile High Shack....................... Crushaholic
TD30..................................... Crushaholic
Spider.................................... Crushaholic
DBroncos4life ......................... Crushaholic
MajikMan7.............................. Crushaholic
TheDave................................ Crushaholic
bendog..................................MISSED VOTE
Crushaholic.............................Sideburn
Sideburn................................ Crushaholic
Clockwork Orange....................CBF1
Kaylore..................................MISSED SECOND VOTE AND ELIMINATED

The more perceptive among you will notice that Dbroncos4Life and rascal have switched positions in the seating order.

Update on tiebreakers.

The walking wounded: TheDave (4 wounds); CBF1 (3 wounds); Sideburn (2 wounds); Spider (2 wounds); Clockwork Orange (1 wound); rascal (1 wound).

Scalps: Tied with 3: (CBF1, DBroncos4life, Mile High Shack, Spider, MajikMan7, TheDave, Sideburn.) Tied with 2: (rascal, TD30), Tied with 1: (bendog; Clockwork Orange).

The Ghostly Chorus, so far: AlecRaenos (crushed by massive 10-man dogpile in Round 1); watermock (crushed by massive 11-man dogpile in Round 2); Bosko (murdered in his sleep by se7en unknown assailants in Round 3); Crushaholic, driven from the Island by a total of nine.

Note: For future reference, the tiebreakers work as follows. First, the person who has the fewest accumulated "wounds" will survive. If that is tied, the person who accumulated the most "scalps" survives. If that is tied, the matter will be referred to "The Ghostly Chorus." If the Chorus fails to vote in a timely fashion, then I will refer the matter to a public poll (French Revolution Style), and if the results are still tied, then I'll do a coin flip.

NOTE: bendog, Spider and Clockwork Orange have each missed one vote. They will be disqualified if they miss another.

Kaylore has been disqualified for missing two votes.

ELEVEN REMAIN.

WHO will be the OrangeMane SURVIVOR?

Spider
03-24-2005, 11:06 AM
Same here. It seems hotrod and I are living somewhat vicariously through some of you poor fools. Ha!
Thats so messed up ................ ;D

Spider
03-24-2005, 11:08 AM
One more week ........

Mtbrncofn
03-24-2005, 11:12 AM
The Mole lied to me! What a farthead.

I thought for sure, The Dave was history. No offense, Dave.

Hotrod
Well heck the mole steared me wrong.

Mile High Shack
Man, you gotta hate getting the boot from not voting………

Kaylore says……..KAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Mile High Shack
03-24-2005, 11:13 AM

That’s what you get for trusting the mole………….

Hotrod
03-24-2005, 11:13 AM

Well atleast we get a few more days of Rascal and Dave claiming each other is gay.

LOL Im easily amused.

Mtbrncofn
03-24-2005, 11:15 AM
Well heck the mole steared me wrong.
The Mole is screwing with us, hotrod. ~Popps~ He's dragging us into this sordid game somehow.

TheDave
03-24-2005, 11:15 AM

TheMole is my b!tch... :)

Mtbrncofn
03-24-2005, 11:16 AM
Hey Mole, change your name to The Weasel! :yep:

Rascal
03-24-2005, 11:17 AM
TheMole is my b!tch... :)

Well you are my bitch so what does that make him to me? My bitch's bitch? Why not???

Crushaholic
03-24-2005, 11:17 AM
Ouch...

It's all good. It was clear that I had a different strategy than most everyone else. I didn't even have a scalp to my name and shot at the person I thought needed to be shot at. I played the game the way I thought it should be played and I lost. I do take comfort that my erratic shooting has affected the game somewhat (via the walking wounded). Now, as I retire to my ghostly form, I will say one thing. I've taken note of who voted for me. Will they eventually pay? You never know what I'll be up to. Sleep tight, everybody... :wiggle:

TheDave
03-24-2005, 11:20 AM
Ouch...

It's all good. It was clear that I had a different strategy than most everyone else. I didn't even have a scalp to my name and shot at the person I thought needed to be shot at. I played the game the way I thought it should be played and I lost. I do take comfort that my erratic shooting has affected the game somewhat (via the walking wounded). Now, as I retire to my ghostly form, I will say one thing. I've taken note of who voted for me. Will they eventually pay? You never know what I'll be up to. Sleep tight, everybody... :wiggle:

Blah, Blah, Blah... NEXT!

Sorry that was insensitive... continue on.

Spider
03-24-2005, 11:21 AM
Blah, Blah, Blah... NEXT!
and the Dave with another heart felt speach for the departing ....... ;D

Mile High Shack
03-24-2005, 11:22 AM
Ouch...

It was your avatar, it put me in a seizure looking at it

Old Dude
03-24-2005, 11:22 AM
And now the round you’ve all been eagerly awaiting.

ROUND 5

The super-dooper double deluxe elimination round where you can rid yourself of yet TWO MORE scheming opponents.

http://images.zap2it.com/20040817/celebs_actingout/098_coorslighttwins_scarymovie3pr.jpg

And not only that, but a special surprise! Someone gets to go to our Island Hospital this round …

http://shop.joke.co.uk/isroot/jokecouk/images/products/large/pe30205-lge.jpg

Where they will be treated by our own lovely NURSE ENEMA for serious gunshot wounds!

Isn’t that great?

HERE ARE THE RULES.

All votes are due by 9:00 PM, Mountain Time, Friday.

In this round, each contestant gets a double-barreled BOOMSTICK!

http://lowgradepanic.bloghorn.com/img/boomstick.gif

Each contestant has two votes!

You may cast only one vote IF YOU HAVE NOT PREVIOUSLY ABSTAINED OR MISSED A VOTE.

Otherwise YOU MUST USE BOTH VOTES.

ANYONE WHO MISSES THE ENTIRE ROUND IS AUTOMATICALLY ELIMINATED.

So VOTE EARLY if there is any chance you’ll miss your chance later on.

Are we clear so far?

Good.

You may cast your votes against separate targets, or you may pick out one guy and give him BOTH BARRELS!

It just can’t get any simpler than that? Right?

SHOOTING YOURSELF COUNTS AS ONE ABSTENTION AND SHOOTING YOURSELF TWICE IS RIGHT OUT.

The top-two vote-getters are off the island and will become the 5th and 6th members of the Ghostly Chorus.

Whoever finishes THIRD will survive and be sent for the weekend to recuperate with NURSE ENEMA.

http://shop.joke.co.uk/isroot/jokecouk/images/products/large/pe30205-lge.jpg

Here she is again, just in case you forgot.

The guy in the Hospital will be granted a temporary absence from the upcoming ROUND SIX.

He will be completely immune to being voted against BY ANYONE and ANYTHING in Round 6.

He will not be able to cast any vote in ROUND SIX, but who cares.

He will return with full privileges to vote and to be voted against in ROUND SEVEN.

So this is basically a free pass to ROUND 7.

And believe me, if there is any round you want to miss, it is Round Six.

So start P-Ming in those ROUND FIVE votes right away!*

*Please include your entire vote in a single PM, because my mailbox is getting crowded. And pleas caption your PM … “Shotgun Vote” or “Round 5 vote” or something like that. Thank you very much.

Spider
03-24-2005, 11:24 AM
http://images.zap2it.com/20040817/celebs_actingout/098_coorslighttwins_scarymovie3pr.jpg
the one in the yellow is better ....... the one in Red is wearing falsies ;D

Rascal
03-24-2005, 11:27 AM
the guy with the third most votes in round 5 goes to the hospital and gets to miss round 6? Is that right?

Old Dude
03-24-2005, 11:28 AM
the guy with the third most votes in round 5 goes to the hospital and gets to miss round 6? Is that right?

you got it.

Hotrod
03-24-2005, 11:28 AM

Ya so you want to get voted for but not too much rofl. OD your evil :)

TheDave
03-24-2005, 11:29 AM

So your gay, and slow... not that theres anything... Ahhh, you know the rest :)

Rascal
03-24-2005, 11:35 AM
So your gay, and slow... not that theres anything... Ahhh, you know the rest :)

target for next round has been acquired.

TheDave
03-24-2005, 11:36 AM
target for next round has been acquired.

As i said, you don't have the sack... or the numbers...

Old Dude
03-24-2005, 11:53 AM
Ouch...

At least you know who did you in.

Poor Bosko didn't even get that much.

But this weekend, I think you'll be entertained.

Mtbrncofn
03-24-2005, 12:26 PM
The Mole is at it again.

Seems the Mole has it in for Dave. Or could that be a really tricky thing that Dave is part of? Could Dave be the Mole? Trying to throw suspicion off himself by talking about his own impending doom.....

Things to ponder....

If we are going according to plan, hotrod should have gotten one of these most recent pm's too.

Mtbrncofn
03-24-2005, 12:28 PM
Hmmmm, I notice OD uses the word entertained a lot. So does the Mole.......hmmmmmm.

At this point I could care less who wins the game, I am dying to know who the damn Mole is.

TheDave
03-24-2005, 12:44 PM
Hmmmm, I notice OD uses the word entertained a lot. So does the Mole.......hmmmmmm.

At this point I could care less who wins the game, I am dying to know who the damn Mole is.

I know...

Crushaholic
03-24-2005, 01:09 PM

LOL How do you think I felt when some of the players steered me wrong? :dummy:

TD30
03-24-2005, 01:13 PM
Interestiing round

Hotrod
03-24-2005, 01:31 PM
The Mole is at it again.

Seems the Mole has it in for Dave. Or could that be a really tricky thing that Dave is part of? Could Dave be the Mole? Trying to throw suspicion off himself by talking about his own impending doom.....

Things to ponder....

If we are going according to plan, hotrod should have gotten one of these most recent pm's too.

Nope I've heard nothing from the mole I guess I must have pissed him/her off when I claimed to be the mole myself and posted those horrible riddles rofl

Wait unless I am the mole and am just trying to make everyone think its not me inorder to keep my cover. Who knows maybe Im the Mole and I dont even know it. Im pretty sure Im not the mole but I was also pretty sure that the easter bunny was real until just 3 years ago so who knows.

Old Dude
03-24-2005, 01:33 PM
I guarantee you that I am not the Mole.

You can write that in stone.

Whenever I mess with you guys, you will know it.

Mile High Shack
03-24-2005, 01:35 PM
The mole gave me some interesting info that could cause me to rethink the strategy if it’s true

Old Dude
03-24-2005, 01:36 PM
The mole gave me some interesting info that could cause me to rethink the strategy if it’s true

Like what?

Mile High Shack
03-24-2005, 01:36 PM
Like what?
LOL

First of all I’m trying to see if it’s true or not, let's just say a knife could be at my back

Crushaholic
03-24-2005, 01:43 PM
the one in the yellow is better ....... the one in Red is wearing falsies ;D

Red? Don't tell me you don't recognize the beautiful color of orange... :thumbs:

Spider
03-24-2005, 01:51 PM
Red? Don't tell me you don't recognize the beautiful color of orange... :thumbs:
;D I adjusted the color on my monitor ........ I thought everything looked bad ;D

Mtbrncofn
03-24-2005, 02:51 PM
I know...

Ok, as of now...Dave is at the top of my Mole suspects. It was Alec, and he's still up there, but Dave is just being sly. I can feel it.

Hotrod
03-24-2005, 02:53 PM
Ok, as of now...Dave is at the top of my Mole suspects. It was Alec, and he's still up there, but Dave is just being sly. I can feel it.

I myself have narrowed the suspects down. After hours of thought and research I've so far concluded the "mole" without a shadow of doubt is a member of the mane.

Old Dude
03-24-2005, 03:01 PM
I had forgotten about this, but in addition to the black spy and the white spy, there was also a girl spy and a gray spy.

I could be the gray one, I guess.

http://media.insidegamer.nl/topimages/1303.jpg

delany
03-24-2005, 03:04 PM
No offense CBF1...but the rest of ya'll should be aiming for his a$$.

Clearly he and rascal are driving the bus at this point......the rest of you need to rethink your strategy.

Ice those two out...and knock them BOTH out this round.

If the rest of you want to survive stop being PASSSIVE and attack those at the top!!!

This public service message is brought to you by the letter M and the number 1.

MajikMan7
03-24-2005, 03:06 PM

I think the mole is Alec. He had it out for Dave to begin with.

Rascal
03-24-2005, 03:09 PM
Yeah I am driving the bus and I didn't even know it!!!

Hmmmm....there is a cliff approaching. Should I warn my fellow passengers or accelerate up to it and jump out just before it goes over???

decisions decisions

Hotrod
03-24-2005, 03:10 PM
If Rascal is driving I want off and a refund ;D

Old Dude
03-24-2005, 03:11 PM

Clearly he and rascal are driving the bus at this point......the rest of you need to rethink your strategy.

If the rest of you want to survive stop being PASSSIVE and attack those at the top!!!

Well, now that's an interesting take on things. Would you like to share your analysis?

Rascal
03-24-2005, 03:11 PM
If Rascal is driving I want off and a refund ;D

I would to...I'm scared.

Rascal
03-24-2005, 03:14 PM
Well, now that's an interesting take on things. Would you like to share your analysis?

yeah it is since I've only correctly voted for two people so far.

I'd also like to know how I have tricked my victims...i mean my fellow survivors.

Mtbrncofn
03-24-2005, 03:25 PM

Ok, that's it...no one is exempt from my Mole list now. Even the newb. Brought to you by the letter M, hmmm?

I figure if everyone is a suspect on my list, at the end I can say, I knew it all along. ;D

Hotrod
03-24-2005, 03:30 PM
Ok, that's it...no one is exempt from my Mole list now. Even the newb. Brought to you by the letter M, hmmm?

I figure if everyone is a suspect on my list, at the end I can say, I knew it all along. ;D

LOL

Ill say strange things are afoot on Mane Island thats for sure.

Rascal
03-24-2005, 03:37 PM
The wheels of the bus go round and round,
Round and round, round and round
The wheels of the bus go round and round
All through the town.

The driver of the bus says Get off my bus! Get off my bus! Get off my bus!
The driver of the bus says Get off my bus!
All through the town.

The people on the bus go crashing off the cliff, crashing off the cliff, crashing off the cliff.
The people on the bus go crashing off the cliff all because of rascal.

Mtbrncofn
03-24-2005, 03:49 PM
Yeah, I'm not even on the damn island with you maniacs and I want off the bus if Rascal is driving...especially after that little ditty he just posted.

You should all be very afraid.

Rascal
03-24-2005, 03:54 PM
as should you...pedestrians are not exempt from my plan. BWWWAAAA!!!!!! BWWAAAAA!!!!! :devil:

TheDave
03-24-2005, 03:58 PM

Who is "HE" ?

delany
03-24-2005, 04:00 PM

newb? things are not as they always seem...

I must say that OD's avatar looks much more intimidating than the wheelchair one...or are U too much of a newb to remember that one?? :)

Voting for the person you want off is obviously the most straight forward means to that end.....but it is often not the best.

BEWARE CBF1 and RASCAL!

TheDave
03-24-2005, 04:04 PM

I must say that OD's avatar looks much more intimidating than the wheelchair one...or are U too much of a newb to remember that one?? :)

Voting for the person you want off is obviously the most straight forward means to that end.....but it is often not the best.

BEWARE CBF1 and RASCAL!

Alright, i've got it now... I'm a little slow on the uptake...

Mtbrncofn
03-24-2005, 04:07 PM

BEWARE CBF1 and RASCAL!

Oh for Christ's sake.

Join date, man....join date.

This person could be affiliated with the Mole. This person could be the Mole.

OD changes his avatar quite a bit, and I don't keep a record of them.

delany
03-24-2005, 04:10 PM
Oh for Christ's sake.

I do...

Kaylore
03-24-2005, 04:20 PM
Oh for Christ's sake.

:yep:

Meck77
03-24-2005, 04:33 PM
The wheels of the bus go round and round,
Round and round, round and round
The wheels of the bus go round and round
All through the town.

The driver of the bus says Get off my bus! Get off my bus! Get off my bus!
The driver of the bus says Get off my bus!
All through the town.

The people on the bus go crashing off the cliff, crashing off the cliff, crashing off the cliff.
The people on the bus go crashing off the cliff all because of rascal.

I hope I never hear anyone sing that song on my bus!

Crushaholic
03-24-2005, 04:47 PM
I hope I never hear anyone sing that song on my bus!

I guess you can cross rascal off your list of potential drivers...LOL

The Mole
03-24-2005, 04:50 PM
To wit to woo,
the portrait the clue
A mind is a terrible thing to waste
But a profile in place, of certain people
could save thee space
leg up in the race,
the details to save grace

Quid Pro Quo
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=16634

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=581715&postcount=23

Spider
03-24-2005, 04:53 PM
A mind is a terrible thing to waste
I agree thats why I refridgerate the unsed portion of my brain ;D

Old Dude
03-24-2005, 06:38 PM
I dig Crushaholic's new Avatar.

Old Dude
03-24-2005, 06:47 PM
FYI

My home PC is crashing like mad tonight. Hopefully, I can manage.

Tomorrow night, we'll see if we can get the shotgun round resolved, someone sent to the hospital, and then set out the ground rules for the dreaded round 6.

I am headed out for a two-day holiday (Death takes a Holiday - get it?) on Saturday morning and won't be back until very late Sunday. This won't be too big of a deal, since the results for round 6 won't be due until Tuesday.

But for the brief time I'm gone during the weekend, I'm going to delegate the Master of Ceremonies duties to the Mole, whoever he, she or it may be.

OBF1
03-24-2005, 07:11 PM
Okay kids... I have been away for 2 days and now Rascal and I are the ring leaders and bus drivers? When it is my time to drive, I will do it with my eyes closed and a full glass of scotch on the rocks, do be prepared.

The mole is out of order
Newbie is out of order
Dave has been out of order

You want the truth? You cant handle the truth.

What in the hell am I talking about?

Why did I lose the ability to use emotion-cons?

Too many hours at work and way too much time at Motley Crue last night :)

I am so out of it, I cant remember who is gay in this game anymore.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Crushaholic
03-24-2005, 07:40 PM
But for the brief time I'm gone during the weekend, I'm going to delegate the Master of Ceremonies duties to the Mole, whoever he, she or it may be.

The Mole's going to be in charge. Maybe I was voted out at a good time... rofl

Mtbrncofn
03-24-2005, 07:48 PM
Yeah, this seems to be going downhill quickly.

OD won't know what's up by the time he gets back after the Mole gets through, I fear. Yikes!

Old Dude
03-24-2005, 07:59 PM
Oh ye of little faith.

I didn't say anything about the Mole being in charge. The Mole will merely be the MC, and can't alter or overrule any of the cool stuff that I put into play on Friday night.

The Mole won't be taking votes or making rules or anything like that.

He/she/it will just be in charge of the messages from our sponsors and the talking dog acts.

Mtbrncofn
03-24-2005, 08:03 PM
Ahhhhh. Ok then, this should be a lot of fun.

Spider
03-24-2005, 08:03 PM
Can we get Chris Rock to MC ?

Mtbrncofn
03-24-2005, 08:04 PM
Come on, Spider.....Chris Rock certainly can't riddle like the Mole!

Spider
03-24-2005, 08:07 PM
;D maybe not but Chris Rock would have some funny Jokes

OBF1
03-24-2005, 08:09 PM
Hi fellow survivors. The Mole smole.... I cant understand a thing Rascal errrrrrrrrrr the Mole saids anyways. Can we vote for Alec again?

Mtbrncofn
03-24-2005, 08:28 PM
*check*

Adding Rascal to my Mole suspects list.

Thanks, CB. ;)

MajikMan7
03-24-2005, 08:30 PM

But Kid Rock can! rofl

Old Dude
03-24-2005, 09:10 PM
Hi fellow survivors. The Mole smole.... I cant understand a thing Rascal errrrrrrrrrr the Mole saids anyways. Can we vote for Alec again?

If I understand the question correctly, no. It is not possible to vote someone even further off the island.

Old Dude
03-24-2005, 09:24 PM
I guess I can tell you all this much.

After the double murder that's currently in progress here in Round 5, we will have 6 ghosts.

Also known as LOSERS.

But these Losers are gonna get their day in the sun.

They will be the ones voting off the next player.

They will also vote to grant two full rounds of immunity to one lucky player.

Some ghosts will not be interested in the game. They have since moved on to the afterlife and are at peace with themselves and their fate.

Some ghosts are vengeful.

And some ghosts are opportunists.

Meanwhile, the players can bribe, beg or baffle the ghosts, hoping to manipulate them in death, as in life.

But not all ghosts are created equal ...

Each player can secretly vote to "empower" one friendly ghost to give it an added vote in the balance.

And I think I'll probably try to get someone to help me set up a public poll to let our viewers vote for their favorite ghost. It could be the most entertaining, the most wrathful, the most deserving ...

With the winning ghost increasing his vote pool substantially.

Anyway, that's the current sketch of the plan for Round 6.

Still a few minor details to work out.

What do our viewers think about that?

Mtbrncofn
03-24-2005, 09:33 PM
Good Lord, how do you sleep at night, OD?

Crushaholic
03-24-2005, 09:35 PM
;D maybe not but Chris Rock would have some funny Jokes

I'm sure he has some good gay jokes. Wait...we seem to have that covered... :kiddingme

TheDave
03-24-2005, 09:36 PM
Well that just threw a wrench in the works

Rascal
03-25-2005, 06:39 AM
*check*

Adding Rascal to my Mole suspects list.

Thanks, CB. ;)

LOL

If my little bus nursery rhyme didn't eliminate me as the potential "Mole" then nothing will.

Mile High Shack
03-25-2005, 06:44 AM
Well that just threw a wrench in the works
No kidding, I can suspect some of these “ghosts” are quite vengeful……yikes and away

Rascal
03-25-2005, 06:49 AM
I guess I can tell you all this much.

After the double murder that's currently in progress here in Round 5, we will have 6 ghosts.

Also known as LOSERS.

But these Losers are gonna get their day in the sun.

They will be the ones voting off the next player.

They will also vote to grant two full rounds of immunity to one lucky player.

Some ghosts will not be interested in the game. They have since moved on to the afterlife and are at peace with themselves and their fate.

Some ghosts are vengeful.

And some ghosts are opportunists.

Meanwhile, the players can bribe, beg or baffle the ghosts, hoping to manipulate them in death, as in life.

But not all ghosts are created equal ...

Each player can secretly vote to "empower" one friendly ghost to give it an added vote in the balance.

And I think I'll probably try to get someone to help me set up a public poll to let our viewers vote for their favorite ghost. It could be the most entertaining, the most wrathful, the most deserving ...

With the winning ghost increasing his vote pool substantially.

Anyway, that's the current sketch of the plan for Round 6.

Still a few minor details to work out.

What do our viewers think about that?

I think you have sold your soul to the devil.

Old Dude
03-25-2005, 06:54 AM
My only regret is that the audience can't see the shotgun battle that's now in progress.

Good lord.

There are body parts flying everywhere.

It's got to be one of the grisliest things I've seen in awhile.

Rascal
03-25-2005, 06:58 AM
My only regret is that the audience can't see the shotgun battle that's now in progress.

Good lord.

There are body parts flying everywhere.

It's got to be one of the grisliest things I've seen in awhile.

Who hasn't voted?

Old Dude
03-25-2005, 07:04 AM
Who hasn't voted?

It's hard to tell. There's just too much blood & gunsmoke ...

... and the screams ... my God, you should hear the screams ....

Hotrod
03-25-2005, 07:08 AM
LOL the shooting has begun just dont hit the bus.

PS I remember OD's wheelchair aviator it was one of my all time favorites ;D

Rascal
03-25-2005, 07:15 AM

OR THE DAMN DRIVER!!!

who just happens to be me....hehehehe.

Mile High Shack
03-25-2005, 07:19 AM
THE WHEELS ON THE BUS.......

Old Dude
03-25-2005, 07:19 AM
This is like a Sam Peckinpah movie.

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/encinematheque/seconds/S25/_Horde.jpg

http://www.sensesofcinema.com/images/directors/02/wildbunch2.jpg

http://www.members.aol.com/tonywestok/private/lyle.jpg

Old Dude
03-25-2005, 07:24 AM
http://www.members.aol.com/tonywestok/private/pike2.jpg

Arkie
03-25-2005, 07:32 AM
I originally thought the mole was Alec trying to get revenge on his old alliance. However, the members of his old alliance are not being voted off. Now I know the mole is somebody in that alliance. I suspect Dave or Sideburn. Mile High Shack has been coasting along playing dumb. I predict Sideburn and Mile High Shack will make it to the final two.

Mile High Shack
03-25-2005, 07:35 AM
I originally thought the mole was Alec trying to get revenge on his old alliance. However, the members of his old alliance are not being voted off. Now I know the mole is somebody in that alliance. I suspect Dave or Sideburn. Mile High Shack has been coasting along playing dumb. I predict Sideburn and Mile High Shack will make it to the final two.
You’ve seen my posts, as Forest Gump has said “I’m not a smart man jennEY”

I’m sure I’m going to get the boot next round anyway

Arkie
03-25-2005, 07:38 AM

PS I remember OD's wheelchair aviator it was one of my all time favorites ;D

I remember that one. I also remember his prehistoric horse and his rocking chair avatars.

Old Dude
03-25-2005, 07:41 AM
rofl Hilarious!

I knew some of you guys were a little trigger happy but ... jeez ...

http://www.filmsondisc.com/images/bunch2.jpg

http://www.vafilm.com/1995/images/wild_bunch.gif

Arkie
03-25-2005, 07:48 AM
You’ve seen my posts, as Forest Gump has said “I’m not a smart man jennEY”

I’m sure I’m going to get the boot next round anyway

Why would anybody want to vote off Forest Gump. :)

Mile High Shack
03-25-2005, 07:55 AM
Why would anybody want to vote off Forest Gump. :)
Some people like to beat up cripples

Arkie
03-25-2005, 07:59 AM
Mock Mock

Who's there?

Mock

Mock who?

Mock might be in some trouble after round 1 vote. Atleast you find out after the votes are tallied who is a BACK STABBER right mock ???

Hmmmm............interesting.

TheDave
03-25-2005, 07:59 AM
This game is giving me a F**king headache...

Old Dude
03-25-2005, 08:04 AM
If this keeps up, this will be my favorite round by far.

I don't know how to do it justice.

Instead of the usual "body bag" tally, I may have to replay this one in slow motion blast-by-blast for the viewers.

Mile High Shack
03-25-2005, 08:06 AM

Instead of the usual "body bag" tally, I may have to replay this one in slow motion blast-by-blast for the viewers.

when does this madness end this round?

Old Dude
03-25-2005, 08:08 AM
Technically, the last shots aren't due until 9 PM tonight.

But we are well underway.

Arkie
03-25-2005, 08:08 AM

Ratings would soar.

TheDave
03-25-2005, 08:09 AM
Some people like to beat up cripples

Wait, that's not fair... nobody told me Rascal was "Special"...

Old Dude
03-25-2005, 08:31 AM
Ratings would soar.

At this rate, we might be able to pass the "CDs in your Player" thread by sundown.

Mtbrncofn
03-25-2005, 08:36 AM
It's all about the ratings....or views,I should say. ;)

Old Dude
03-25-2005, 08:39 AM
If nothing else, someone gets to go out in style tonight.

I hope they aren't bitter about it.

Hotrod
03-25-2005, 08:43 AM
If nothing else, someone gets to go out in style tonight.

I hope they aren't bitter about it.

Im leaving town later today.............I wont know who died till Monday ARRRGGGGHHHH the suspense will kill me.

TheDave
03-25-2005, 08:43 AM
How many still need to vote?

*as dave applies coat after coat of chapstick*

Spider
03-25-2005, 08:44 AM
you people better be thankfull I am not a ghost ;D

Old Dude
03-25-2005, 08:58 AM
Still a few to vote. Even though we're off to a fast start, there's always a slow draw or two in the crowd. If it wraps up before 9 PM, I'll post the results if I get a chance.

Old Dude
03-25-2005, 09:13 AM
Just a reminder that a missed vote this round is automatic disqualification.

And if you're disqualified, you don't even get to be a ghost.

If someone's PC breaks down or your wife sends you shopping or your boss calls you to work or you get caught in traffic or whatever, there are no excused absences this round.

So if you have any doubt, better fire away while you can.

Arkie
03-25-2005, 10:27 AM
The easy path leads to a ghostly wrath
Interesting game, indeed
Sinking boats and last-minute votes
Ignoring a friend in need
http://www.twbooks.co.uk/creepy.jpg

Hotrod
03-25-2005, 10:33 AM
My inside sources tell me that both Alec and Mock wont survive this round. Not sure how good the source is but he only charged me 50 bucks.

Rascal
03-25-2005, 10:34 AM
My inside sources tell me that both Alec and Mock wont survive this round. Not sure how good the source is but he only charged me 50 bucks.

if you guarantee to positive rep me every day for the next two weeks I will tell who today's victims will be.

Hotrod
03-25-2005, 10:41 AM
if you guarantee to positive rep me every day for the next two weeks I will tell who today's victims will be.

Thats a pretty high price I mean I only shelled out $50 bucks to the mole and he already told me who wont be in the game by tonight.

Old Dude
03-25-2005, 10:41 AM
:welcome: :wave: :egbgb:

8,000 views!

Hotrod
03-25-2005, 10:43 AM
Ok I think like 6,000 of those are mine. ;D

Mtbrncofn
03-25-2005, 11:01 AM
Ok I think like 6,000 of those are mine. ;D

I was thinking the same thing about myself. Is it pathetic that hotrod and I are more involved in this game than some of the contestants?

Nah, I didn't think so either. ;D

OBF1
03-25-2005, 11:25 AM
I still find it interesting that 4 players have zero wounds....That sure smells like ALLIANCE to me. I still need to cast my votes and wonder which direction the gun is pointing?

OD, Can I vote for MTB and Hotrod? Seems they have an alliance going and someone needs to break them up :)

Mtbrncofn
03-25-2005, 11:34 AM
I still find it interesting that 4 players have zero wounds....That sure smells like ALLIANCE to me. I still need to cast my votes and wonder which direction the gun is pointing?

OD, Can I vote for MTB and Hotrod? Seems they have an alliance going and someone needs to break them up :)

Holy smokes!! We better take a step back, hotrod.....the guns are being aimed at us now. :)

Old Dude
03-25-2005, 11:40 AM
Holy smokes!! We better take a step back, hotrod.....the guns are being aimed at us now. :)

I wouldn't worry about that too much. Most of these guys have very poor aim. I think that the next time I have a shotgun round, I'm going to supply them with buckshot.

Hotrod
03-25-2005, 11:40 AM
Dont shoot dont shoot were just peaceful bystanders. ;D

Hotrod
03-25-2005, 11:42 AM
I wouldn't worry about that too much. Most of these guys have very poor aim. I think that the next time I have a shotgun round, I'm going to supply them with buckshot.

LOL 14 shots and nobodys hit a target yet.

Rascal
03-25-2005, 11:43 AM
LOL 14 shots and nobodys hit a target yet.

He said most.

Plus it would help if the damn target would quit moving around. :dunk:

OBF1
03-25-2005, 11:56 AM
Rascal.... make a right turn at the light :)

I am aiming at the broadside of a barn right now... I may just hit it yet. Actully my gun is staying laoded a little longer this round. Never know who might turn into a logistical target this afternoon.

OBF1
03-25-2005, 12:44 PM
Anyone left on the island?

Old Dude
03-25-2005, 01:02 PM
How the Ghost Votes will work in Round 6

Only the Ghosts can vote to eliminate a player in Round 6.

Likewise, the Ghosts may confer two full rounds of immunity upon any one player. (For Rounds 7 and 8) They will vote for that (in Round 6) as well.

Each Ghost will get at least two votes, to distribute as he chooses.

Each Ghost gets one additional vote for each player who chooses to "empower" it.

Whichever Ghost wins the Ghost Poll:

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=24209

gets an additional 3 votes.

The winning "public opinion" Ghost will be determined by the standings as of 8 AM, Mountain Time, Tuesday, March 29.

Players who want to "empower" a particular Ghost must PM me with their choice no later than 8 AM on Wednesday, March 30.

The Ghosts will be told how many votes they have earned shortly after that.

The Ghosts will then begin voting, with a deadline of 7:00 PM Wednesday evening, and the Results for Round 6 will be declared shortly after that.

OBF1
03-25-2005, 01:29 PM
CBF1 sneeks into Daves coconut hut and steals his ration of beef jerky, Pops open bottle of vaseline and throws (notice not wipe or smear) it all over Daves ass.... Wonders what dave will tell everyone in the morning :)

Mile High Shack
03-25-2005, 01:31 PM
I dunno about you, but I wouldn’t even touch Dave’s ass as a joke

…….not that there is anything wrong with touching Dave’s ass

OBF1
03-25-2005, 01:31 PM

Likewise, the Ghosts may confer two full rounds of immunity upon any one player. (For Rounds 7 and 8) They will vote for that (in Round 6) as well.

Each Ghost gets one additional vote for each player who chooses to "empower" it.

The winning "public opinion" Ghost will be determined by the standings as of 8 AM, Mountain Time, Tuesday, March 29.

Players who want to "empower" a particular Ghost must PM me with their choice no later than 8 AM on Wednesday, March 30.

The Ghosts will then begin voting, with a deadline of 7:00 PM Wednesday evening, and the Results for Round 6 will be declared shortly after that.

GULP........... I guess being a ghost will not be that bad. My time is very limited on this damn island.

OD, Can we make an alliance with the dead people?

Rascal
03-25-2005, 01:32 PM

Have you lost your conscience as well as your soul?

OBF1
03-25-2005, 01:33 PM
I dunno about you, but I wouldn’t even touch Dave’s ass as a joke

…….not that there is anything wrong with touching Dave’s ass

Oh please.... after every round it appears more and more of the players have hit up that worked ass... Not that there is anything wrong with that.

PS" I have heard thru the grapevine that Dave has learned how to knit while being stuck on the island.... What does that say to you?

Old Dude
03-25-2005, 01:40 PM
GULP...........

OD, Can we make an alliance with the dead people?

That would be very wise.

Especially since the ghost vote will confer two rounds of immunity: rounds 7 and 8.

And 8 will be another shotgun round.

With buckshot.

And two will be eliminated.

So making friends with ghosts could theoretically buy your way past victimization in round 6, victimization in round 7, and double victimization in round 8.

The problem is that the ghosts may be kind of irritable at the moment.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: The ghosts can be important tiebreakers too, after wounds and scalps.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

See posts 412 & 413 on this thread for further enlightenment.

Old Dude
03-25-2005, 01:49 PM
And you guys thought this weekend would be dull ...

Sideburn
03-25-2005, 02:19 PM
I'm choking on buckshot right now.

Rascal
03-25-2005, 02:25 PM
I'm choking on buckshot right now.

I wouldn't mention anything about choking in such a close proximity to Dave.

Rascal
03-25-2005, 02:26 PM
Old Dude...so who is left to vote?

Old Dude
03-25-2005, 02:29 PM
Old Dude...so who is left to vote?

Are you kidding?

There's so much fire & smoke in that hut - - impossible to tell who's moving & who's not.

I ain't going in there to check until some of the flames die down.

TheDave
03-25-2005, 02:29 PM
So let me get this straight, i get real busy for one afternoon and am unable to check on this thread. When i finally do get the chance, i notice that there is an additional 5 posts discussing my ass, and the potential violation of said ass.

Not only that but CBF1 (which i now realize stands for Covert Butt F**ker...1) has discussed his wet dream of breaking into my hut with a costco size drum of Vaseline, a pair of elbow length rubber gloves, assumes that i will be laying there moon exposed... (You really think I'm gonna sleep naked in this sausage fest).... and then flinging his tonnage of petroleum jelly upon my then exposed virgin apple...

Now there is something wrong with this... what i don't know... but something here is definitely wrong... and when i figure it out... well... I'll let everyone know

Sideburn
03-25-2005, 02:32 PM
WTF? Thats pretty much all I have to say. I guess it is true. Strand a bunch of dudes together and eventually they start wanting to fvck each other. I'm almost hoping I get sent packing so I don't have to deal with all the swinging sausages.

Rascal
03-25-2005, 02:33 PM
So let me get this straight, i get real busy for one afternoon and am unable to check on this thread. When i finally do get the chance, i notice that there is an additional 5 posts discussing my ass, and the potential violation of said ass.

Not only that but CBF1 (which i now realize stands for Covert Butt F**ker...1) has discussed his wet dream of breaking into my hut with a costco size drum of Vaseline, a pair of elbow length rubber gloves, assumes that i will be laying there moon exposed... (You really think I'm gonna sleep naked in this sausage fest).... and then flinging his tonnage of petroleum jelly upon my then exposed virgin apple...

Now there is something wrong with this... what i don't know... but something here is definitely wrong... and when i figure it out... well... I'll let everyone know

LOL!! ROFL! Hilarious!

Oh God that funny as hell...good thing I was drinking anything when I read that.

Spider
03-25-2005, 02:34 PM
Not that there is anything wrong with that ;D

Not that there is anything wrong with that ///////;D

oh now Dave , look at it like you are taking one for the team ;D

OBF1
03-25-2005, 02:34 PM

Dave finally put 1 and 1 together and came up with 2. My name is Dimitri and I am greek by decent, I think the sheep have more to worry about than you :)

But you do look kinda cute all covered with 55 gallons of costco vasiline.

Mtbrncofn
03-25-2005, 02:36 PM
Sausage, apples, cinnamon rings....sounds like the makings of a good meal to me. :devil:

OBF1
03-25-2005, 02:37 PM
I need help.... My emoticons have disappeared..How do I get them back?

Mile High Shack
03-25-2005, 02:37 PM

LOL

Ok now that is funny!

I think your post harkens back the “fisting” post in the butt…..errr that is the Butt threads on the mane

Mile High Shack
03-25-2005, 02:39 PM
Sausage, apples, cinnamon rings....sounds like the makings of a good meal to me. :devil:
If that is the kind of meals you eat, don’t ever invite me to your house if I’m back in Montana you sicko ;)

Mtbrncofn
03-25-2005, 02:42 PM
If that is the kind of meals you eat, don’t ever invite me to your house if I’m back in Montana you sicko ;)
See how perverted you men are?! Take a few great food items and you all turn it into something disgusting. :D

No invite for you!

Spider
03-25-2005, 02:42 PM
ewwwwwwww ..............

P.S. call me at 555-5555 ;D dont tell anyone though

TheDave
03-25-2005, 02:43 PM
See how perverted you men are?! Take a few great food items and you all turn it into something disgusting. :D

No invite for you!

I'm great with the dinner invite... nothing could be worse than this hell i'm currently living in.

Mile High Shack
03-25-2005, 02:44 PM
I'm great with the dinner invite... nothing could be worse than this hell i'm currently living in.

dave is into sausage and cinnamon rings

Spider
03-25-2005, 02:45 PM
take a cold shower .......... ;D

Old Dude
03-25-2005, 02:45 PM
Current view of the tribal counsel (from a safe distance):

http://www.decolores.info/images/Costa%20Rica%20photos/arenal%20erupts%202.JPG

TheDave
03-25-2005, 02:46 PM

why am i afraid you are typing while holding your junk?

Rascal
03-25-2005, 02:47 PM
Okay that alone makes this thread worthy of HOF standing. Quantity means nothing the quality is what makes the difference.

Damn, it looks like my wife has managed to corrupt me into that way of thinking. DAMN HER!!!!!!

Mile High Shack
03-25-2005, 02:47 PM
why am i afraid you are typing while holding your junk?

LOL LOL

I'm a master of left handed typing

Spider
03-25-2005, 02:48 PM
Okay that alone makes this thread worthy of HOF standing. Quantity means nothing the quality is what makes the difference.

Damn, it looks like my wife has managed to corrupt me into that way of thinking. DAMN HER!!!!!!
LOL ......

Rascal
03-25-2005, 02:52 PM
Current view of the tribal counsel (from a safe distance):

http://www.decolores.info/images/Costa%20Rica%20photos/arenal%20erupts%202.JPG

Actually I think this is how the observers are picturing this discussion:

OBF1
03-25-2005, 02:52 PM
I do not see what is wrong or perverse with this thread. HOF for sure!

You call if junk... The ladies call is small which is it?

Not that I really care, but Dave is going to start some kind of sick poll I am sure :)

Mile High Shack
03-25-2005, 02:55 PM
I dunno, this thread has so many homosexual overtones, it would make Mr. Garrison blush

OBF1
03-25-2005, 02:59 PM
I dunno, this thread has so many homosexual overtones, it would make Mr. Garrison blush

Not that there is anything wrong with that. LMAO

One thing that is clear... Dave and homosexual have gone hand in hand in this thread. Just because I like Dave does not mean we are going to take long hot showers together in the wee hours of the morning.... Not that, well you know the rest :)

TheDave
03-25-2005, 03:00 PM
Now I'm being dragged into the showers...

OBF1
03-25-2005, 03:01 PM
Now I'm Being Dragged Into The Showers...

without a fight I may add

Mile High Shack
03-25-2005, 03:02 PM
Dave and _______ last night

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:rtQ8iav1bP0J:www.comedycentral.com/images/press/gallery/h/southpark/708_South_Park_Is_Gay_2.jpg

Rascal
03-25-2005, 03:04 PM
I almost feel sorry for Dave.

Mile High Shack
03-25-2005, 03:05 PM

I do too after hearing him scream for mercy last night

Mtbrncofn
03-25-2005, 03:05 PM
ewwwwwwww ..............

P.S. call me at 555-5555 ;D dont tell anyone though
:laugh:

TheDave
03-25-2005, 03:06 PM
For the love of all that is sacred, would you two go find some wildlife and get it over with... there's got to be a wild boar, a monkey, even some of those smaller native vermin should be enough to do the trick. Just get some damned relief already.

OBF1
03-25-2005, 03:07 PM

No you don't, you are loving every minute of this as well! This has been the most fun I have ever had online... well except that time I was on the Jeanna James website, then that 1 handed typing thingie you mentioned earlier seemed to work out fine, But that is a story for another time.

Sideburn
Hahahahaa, we should get a mod to change Dave's name to Mr. Slave.

Rascal
LOL!! This is hillarious.

Dave, you might want to staple your ass shut.

Rascal
03-25-2005, 03:08 PM
Hahahahaa, we should get a mod to change Dave's name to Mr. Slave.

LOL!!

That would be priceless.

OBF1
For the love of all that is sacred, would you two go find some wildlife and get it over with... there's got to be a wild boar, a monkey, even some of those smaller native vermin should be enough to do the trick. Just get some damned relief already.

Don't listen to the sheep... THEY LIE! Ohhhhhhh look at the blue eyes on that one would you (CBF1 panting)

Mtbrncofn
All this new terminology I am learning in these last couple of days reminds of my naivete when I got into high school.

I had gone to a Christian school my whole life, and it was very small, so needless to say, I was a bit sheltered. This kid thought it would be funny to ask me if I spit or swallowed. Having no idea what the hell he was talking about, I answered.."swallow, of course...everyone swallows!"

He got a good laugh out of that, as did the rest of the band class...at my expense. The butthole.

TheDave
03-25-2005, 03:09 PM
LOL!! This is hillarious.

Dave, you might want to staple your ass shut.

No one can penetrate the iron sphincter...

Mile High Shack
03-25-2005, 03:09 PM
All this new terminology I am learning in these last couple of days reminds of my naivete when I got into high school.

I had gone to a Christian school my whole life, and it was very small, so needless to say, I was a bit sheltered. This kid thought it would be funny to ask me if I spit or swallowed. Having no idea what the hell he was talking about, I answered.."swallow, of course...everyone swallows!"

He got a good laugh out of that, as did the rest of the band class...at my expense. The butthole.

LOL

I bet he asked you out right after that too

OBF1
03-25-2005, 03:10 PM

How long did you take in the confessional MTB? Swallow... classic, I want you to play survivor next time :)

Mtbrncofn
03-25-2005, 03:10 PM
No you don't, you are loving every minute of this as well! This has been the most fun I have ever had online... well except that time I was on the Jeanna James website, then that 1 handed typing thingie you mentioned earlier seemed to work out fine, But that is a story for another time.
Holy mother of GOD! Too much info, too much!!

Oh wait, this whole thread is full of too much info.

Never mind, CB....carry on. Hope everything came out alright for ya. ;)

Sideburn
03-25-2005, 03:11 PM
No one can penetrate the iron sphincter...
I've heard rumblings of CBF1 and his magnetic penis.

Mtbrncofn
03-25-2005, 03:11 PM
LOL

I bet he asked you out right after that too

Nope. I think he thought I was too dumb for him after that one.

Rascal
03-25-2005, 03:12 PM
Hope everything came out alright for ya. ;)

Are you seriously asking that on this type of discussion?

OBF1
Me thinks that MTB was the prom queen after his swallow comments. LMAO

Mile High Shack
Nope. I think he thought I was too dumb for him after that one.

LOL

hmmm, he must've been naive then too

dumb and swallow? what is the problem ;)

Rascal
Me thinks that MTB was the prom queen after his swallow comments. LMAO

HER comments.

Rascal
03-25-2005, 03:13 PM
LOL

hmmm, he must've been naive then too

dumb and swallow? what is the problem ;)

REP!!!!

OBF1
excuse me, But I am going to go stroke out... This thread has hit an alltime low and I can not stop laughing or crying.

Sideburn
Hey MT...how is the busted ass? As I do recall, you are technically the only one to have a busted ass...atleast the only one I know about.

Mtbrncofn
How long did you take in the confessional MTB? Swallow... classic, I want you to play survivor next time :)
LOL It wasn't that kind of school. It was non denominational, not Catholic. :)

I think I even went so far as telling him that spitting was repulsive. :dummy: Good Lord, how embarassing.

Mile High Shack
03-25-2005, 03:14 PM
HER comments.

that's the important thing

HER

ya know judging by our comments we'd be ok with HIS comments

not that there is anything wrong with that.........

The Mole
Are we not entertained?

Cast in iron
Cetain party in chains
A vote, the goat, a shotgun funeral

The story yet turns for the riddler who yearns, for secrets and details of ghost aplenty.
The dead who have said, they were given some bread, to nibble on ever so carefully.
An ear to the ground, is always confound, draped in black and mystery.

One who is smart, will know who is part, of the fame that is played within the game.
Though, we may not see the end to be, the vote to be, is the biggest key over thee.

Quid Pro Quo

Rascal

I think I even went so far as telling him that spitting was repulsive. :dummy: Good Lord, how embarassing.

oh God I wish I had been there to hear that. I'd still be laughing.

Mile High Shack
03-25-2005, 03:15 PM

:spit:

LOL LOL LOL

that a girl...SWALLOW RULES...SPITTING IS REPULSIVE

LOL TOO FUNNY

Sideburn
Because of this thread. If that episode of Seinfeld comes on again, I'm going to run and cry while clinching my butt shut.

Mtbrncofn
Hey MT...how is the busted ass? As I do recall, you are technically the only one to have a busted ass...atleast the only one I know about.
I have this feeling, you will never let me forget about busting my ass.

My busted ass is now unbusted. I can even clench now, you'll be happy to know, Sideburn. I've been practicing for when we're matched up in FFL next year again. ;)

Sideburn
What's the difference between love and like?
Spittin' and swallowin'

Mile High Shack
03-25-2005, 03:16 PM
What's the difference between love and like?
Spittin' and swallowin'

it's obvious my wife doesn't love me then :((

OBF1
03-25-2005, 03:16 PM

Looks like I have my date for the tailgate party next season. How do you look in red pumps and lipstick?

Sideburn
03-25-2005, 03:17 PM
I have this feeling, you will never let me forget about busting my ass.

My busted ass is now unbusted. I can even clench now, you'll be happy to know, Sideburn. I've been practicing for when we're matched up in FFL next year again. ;)
You took me to the shed in the playoffs. It took a month for me to be able to clinch after that. Sometimes when I think of that matchup, dueling banjos comes to mind. And then I cry.

Sideburn
03-25-2005, 03:18 PM
it's obvious my wife doesn't love me then :((
hahahahahahahhaa...toss out the "don't you love me" line. It seems to work for them when they want something.

Rascal
03-25-2005, 03:18 PM
I can even clench now, you'll be happy to know, Sideburn. I've been practicing for

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!

Good Lord you are nieve. You don't say stuff like that.

She's been practicing for you sideburn...how do you feel about that?

And if you have to respond using one hand I don't want to know about it.

Mtbrncofn
03-25-2005, 03:19 PM
Are you seriously asking that on this type of discussion?
Of course! No naivete here anymore...I don't think?!

I don't know if the pipes get clogged or anything. ??? I would imagine it to be like the glue bottle when you left the cap open, you just keep squeezing and squeezing til it eventually blows everywhere. Ya know, except not squeezing, unless you like that I guess....not that there is anything wrong with that. :wiggle:

Sideburn
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!

I was single for 3 years with broadband. I don't have to even take hands off the keyboard anymore. He knows what to do.

TheDave
I think "the mole" is gay? ...N.T.T.A.W.W.I.

Rascal
03-25-2005, 03:20 PM
I was single for 3 years with broadband. I don't have to even take hands off the keyboard anymore. He knows what to do.

OMG!!!!

LOL!!

Rascal
03-25-2005, 03:22 PM
I think "the mole" is gay? ...N.T.T.A.W.W.I.

During all this discussion did anybody notice that Dave disappeared..the mole suddenly appeared and went away, and then Dave came back?

I think I've identified the mole.

Mtbrncofn
Looks like I have my date for the tailgate party next season. How do you look in red pumps and lipstick?

Probably like a hooker. That work for you? :D

OBF1
GAY MOLE!!!!

I refuse to live in fear any longer.

I think that the guys... and gal onthis thread should all join the same fantasy football league this season, I can only imagine the fun we will have. I think MTB could be our cheerleader after all the swallow talk.

TheDave
03-25-2005, 03:23 PM
During all this discussion did anybody notice that Dave disappeared..the mole suddenly appeared and went away, and then Dave came back?

I think I've identified the mole.

Now if i was "the mole", do you really think i would begin calling my alter ego gay. After this game i'm gonna have to enter the posters protection program

Mtbrncofn
03-25-2005, 03:23 PM
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!

Holy ****! It didn't look like that in my mind's eye when I typed it out.

You bunch of perverts!

Rascal
03-25-2005, 03:24 PM
GAY MOLE!!!!

I think that the guys... and gal onthis thread should all join the same fantasy football league this season, I can only imagine the fun we will have. I think MTB could be our cheerleader after all the swallow talk.

You would delegate her to cheerleader?

Old Dude
03-25-2005, 03:24 PM
GAY MOLE!!!!

Several of us were in the same FFL last year.

Sideburn
03-25-2005, 03:25 PM
Probably like a hooker. That work for you? :D
They prefer to be called Penis engineers. Everyones a damn engineer these days.

Sideburn
03-25-2005, 03:25 PM
Several of us were in the same FFL last year.
I'm going to go ahead and call that no one will trade with me this year.

Mtbrncofn
03-25-2005, 03:26 PM
GAY MOLE!!!!

I love FFL. Ask Sideburn.

Screw the cheerleader, I am out for some ass-kicking when it comes to that.
EDIT: Ok, what I meant was screw BEING the cheerleader. You guys are corrupting me.

Rascal
Later guys.

I probably won't log on till late tonight so to those that are to meet their doom..it's been nice knowing you.

This entire group needs to be admitted to a psych ward after this discussion.

Spider
Hilarious! ....... Send this thread to Hollywood ...... Deliverence part 2 ...Featuring Cinnomon rings , sasuage , and apples .......