PDA

View Full Version : Who will be the Orange Mane Survivor?!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

TheDave
03-21-2005, 01:42 PM
Hmmm...we can use this round to jump off the cliff ourselves...

...not a bad idea... :stuck:

Hey... why me... ???

Pick Six
03-21-2005, 01:45 PM
hey Crush... WTF... ???

All in the name of "strategery"... ;)

Rascal
03-21-2005, 01:48 PM
I dunno, I think rascal and dave had a lover’s spat…I heard them breathing heavy the other night outside of the tent and now they seem to be fighting

….again..not that there is anything wrong with that

Looks like somebody else who needs to have their feeding tube shoved somewhere and welded shut.

Oh wait... 4321~ oops wrong face...this one thwack ...nope this one :) there we go.

Mtbrncofn
03-21-2005, 01:52 PM
( In dramatic voice)

Will rascal and Shack's friendship stand through the test of OM Survivor? ;)

Old Dude
03-21-2005, 01:54 PM
I would hate to think what this would be like if any of these guys had competitive personalities.

Mtbrncofn
03-21-2005, 01:55 PM
I would hate to think what this would be like if any of these guys had competitive personalities.

Well they're all great sports, so no worries, OD.

Spider
I dunno, I think rascal and dave had a lover’s spat…I heard them breathing heavy the other night outside of the tent and now they seem to be fighting

….again..not that there is anything wrong with that
thats what that was . Hell I thought Bobs your uncle was having hand to hand combat with himself again ..........

Mtbrncofn
thats what that was . Hell I thought Bobs your uncle was having hand to hand combat with himself again ..........

Ewwww.

Mile High Shack
03-21-2005, 01:56 PM
( In dramatic voice)

Will rascal and Shack's friendship stand through the test of OM Survivor? ;)
He’s just mad b/c he didn’t vote along with the rest of the herd

Mile High Shack
03-21-2005, 01:57 PM
That was another time I think……I heard that too and someone yell MOMMMMMYYYYY really loud and then no more sounds

Spider
03-21-2005, 01:57 PM
That was another time I think……I heard that too and someone yell MOMMMMMYYYYY really loud and then no more sounds
Not that there is anything wrong with that ;D

Rascal
03-21-2005, 01:58 PM

That was your sister.

oh wait :)

Mile High Shack
03-21-2005, 02:00 PM
My sister died in a tragic tilt-a-whirl accident you bastard

Just kidding

TheDave
03-21-2005, 02:01 PM

And i'm going to hell...

Hotrod
03-21-2005, 02:02 PM
Ewwww.

Nope there are no sheep on the island. Cape buffalo but thats not really bobs thing.

Mile High Shack
03-21-2005, 02:03 PM
And i'm going to hell...
I got God’s ear, he’s ok with me making fun of you heathens ;)

Sideburn
03-21-2005, 02:04 PM
This is great, comparable to sex, which poor bastard finds out he's next? Lies any which way you turn. At the end of this game many souls will burn. Alliance of four with one shown the door, alliance of three is all they can be. A large alliance just may form, but whom to trust? Whom will you scorn? In the dark of night, sure signs of a fight. I have learned info that you all most know. Which bastard to send packing so you stay on this show. The mole can not help you, he will not help you win. So give him a boot to his gosh darn shin. So come on everyone and follow me, and I will deliver you to prosperity.

Old Dude
I wonder how long Bob would have survived on the island?

Spider
Hilarious!

OBF1
03-21-2005, 02:07 PM
This is great, comparable to sex, which poor bastard finds out he's next? Lies any which way you turn. At the end of this game many souls will burn. Alliance of four with one shown the door, alliance of three is all they can be. A large alliance just may form, but whom to trust? Whom will you scorn? In the dark of night, sure signs of a fight. I have learned info that you all most know. Which bastard to send packing so you stay on this show. The mole can not help you, he will not help you win. So give him a boot to his gosh darn shin. So come on everyone and follow me, and I will deliver you to prosperity.

Your sounding very "Mole-ish" to me lmao

OBF1
03-21-2005, 02:09 PM
I wonder how long Bob would have survived on the island?

I think there would have been a new rule instituted in which someone could have been voted off before the game even started.... Then again watching Barb and those cape buffaloes could have been entertaining to watch, In a sick way ofcourse.

Mile High Shack
03-21-2005, 02:09 PM
BLOODY MOLEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://images.usatoday.com/life/gallery/austin-powers/mole.jpg

Rock Chalk
03-21-2005, 02:19 PM
Mock is the second to gt the axe eh?

Figured, proportionally me and mock and have more posts than all the other contestants combined (really mock has more than me and the rest combined but whatever).

Too down the big dogs first.

We should be proud Mock.

Mtbrncofn
03-21-2005, 02:20 PM
Ok Shack, that is nasty.

"Here's a quarter. Go downtown and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face." ;)

Mtbrncofn
03-21-2005, 02:21 PM
Nope there are no sheep on the island. Cape buffalo but thats not really bobs thing.

Desperate times call for desperate measures, hotrod. Hilarious!

MajikMan7
03-21-2005, 02:23 PM
All this talk about sex is getting me horny, is it alright with you guys if I go to my tent and pleasure myself.

Mile High Shack
03-21-2005, 02:24 PM
Ok Shack, that is nasty.

"Here's a quarter. Go downtown and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face." ;)
Anita: I'm Anita Hoargarth.

Buck Russell: [Staring at it] I'm Buck Melanoma. Moley Russell's wart. Not her wart. Not her wart! I'm... I'm the wart. She's my tumor. My... my growth. My... uh, my pimple. I'm Uncle Wart. Just old Buck "Wart" Russell. That's what they call me, or Melanoma Head. They'll call me that. "Melanoma Head's coming." I'm s... uncle! Maisy Russell's uncle!

Mtbrncofn
03-21-2005, 02:24 PM
All this talk about sex is getting me horny, is it alright with you guys if I go to my tent and pleasure myself.

Wisconsinhomer? How'd you hack Majik's name? :D

Mtbrncofn
03-21-2005, 02:25 PM
Anita: I'm Anita Hoargarth.

Buck Russell: [Staring at it] I'm Buck Melanoma. Moley Russell's wart. Not her wart. Not her wart! I'm... I'm the wart. She's my tumor. My... my growth. My... uh, my pimple. I'm Uncle Wart. Just old Buck "Wart" Russell. That's what they call me, or Melanoma Head. They'll call me that. "Melanoma Head's coming." I'm s... uncle! Maisy Russell's uncle!

LMAO! I still like that movie.

Mile High Shack
03-21-2005, 02:26 PM
LMAO! I still like that movie.
It’s one of his best movies ever I think, I still watch it every time it comes on TV

MajikMan7
03-21-2005, 02:28 PM
Wisconsinhomer? How'd you hack Majik's name? :D

I couldn't resist making a comment like that. Thats my first one like that in a couple of months.

Sideburn
03-21-2005, 02:32 PM
Oh this is so much fun.

Mile High Shack
03-21-2005, 02:38 PM
Oh this is so much fun.
You are obviously someone who enjoys pain

Old Dude
03-21-2005, 02:38 PM
Tidbit.

I'll repeat this later, but you heard it here first.

It won't make any sense now. It will later.

All tribal counsels on this Island are conducted with circular seating.

The order, at this time, is pretty much the same way you signed up (minus the dead guys).

CBF1
DBroncos4life
Mile High Shack
TD30
Spider
rascal
MajikMan7
TheDave
bendog
Crushaholic
Bosco
Sideburn
Clockwork Orange
Kaylore

The guy immediately above you is to your left.

The guy immediately below you is to your right.

It wraps around, in circular fashion, so that, at the moment, Kaylore is to the left of CBF1.

When someone is eliminated, the vacant chair is removed and the circle tightens.

I just thought you might all like to know that, for future reference.

If anyone wants to trade spots, now's the time to discuss it, but I will only allow it if both parties to the trade agree.

See how reasonable I can be?

Mile High Shack
03-21-2005, 02:40 PM
Tidbit.

The order, at this time, is pretty much the same way you signed up (minus the dead guys).

CBF1
DBroncos4life
Mile High Shack
TD30
Spider
rascal
MajikMan7
TheDave
bendog
Crushaholic
Bosco
Sideburn
Clockwork Orange
Kaylore

It wraps around, in circular fashion, so that, at the moment, Kaylore is to the left of CBF1.

When someone is eliminated, the vacant chair is removed and the circle tightens.

If anyone wants to trade spots, now's the time to discuss it, but I will only allow it if both parties to the trade agree.

Hmmmm obviously this plays into account later on

TD30
03-21-2005, 02:41 PM
Mock is the second to gt the axe eh?

Figured, proportionally me and mock and have more posts than all the other contestants combined (really mock has more than me and the rest combined but whatever).

Too down the big dogs first.

We should be proud Mock.

I figured you two big dogs might need some reading material while the game is afoot

MajikMan7
Tidbit.

CBF1
DBroncos4life
Mile High Shack
TD30
Spider
rascal
MajikMan7
TheDave
bendog
Crushaholic
Bosco
Sideburn
Clockwork Orange
Kaylore

After what round will we start the tribal counsels?

Mile High Shack
What's the point of being somewhere? How does that affect anything?
My guess we are going to be split up into tribes

Rascal
03-21-2005, 02:43 PM
My guess we are going to be split up into tribes

Yeah I just thought of that.

Arkie
03-21-2005, 02:44 PM
I don't like sitting next to Sideburn. That evil head freaks me out! I think it's the mole.

Old Dude
03-21-2005, 02:45 PM
What's the point of being somewhere? How does that affect anything?

If you are still in the game a few rounds from now, (and if we still have a game going a few rounds from now) this is something that could come into play.

All I can really tell you now is that it might be better to sit next to guys you trust than the ones you're worried about.

And, you know, if someone is in between you and won't trade seats ... well, like I said, vacant chairs get removed from the circle.

OBF1
03-21-2005, 02:47 PM
KAYLOR.... Get your hand off of my knee, Not that there is anything wrong with that, but people will start talking and the next thing you know the darn sheep jokes will start to fly.

Old Dude
03-21-2005, 02:47 PM
And no, this has nothing to do with getting split into tribes.

Not in the ordinary sense of the word, anyhow.

OBF1
03-21-2005, 02:51 PM
If you are still in the game a few rounds from now, (and if we still have a game going a few rounds from now) this is something that could come into play.

All I can really tell you now is that it might be better to sit next to guys you trust than the ones you're worried about.

And, you know, if someone is in between you and won't trade seats ... well, like I said, vacant chairs get removed from the circle.

I dont like you any longer Old Dude, There is enough paranoia going around before you stir the pot :) Remember who ever sits next to me gets to share my single malt scotch and Cuban cigars.

Damnit Kaylor.... get your hands off of my knee

Old Dude
03-21-2005, 02:53 PM
http://eric.b.olsen.tripod.com/images/thing82_1.jpg

Old Dude
03-21-2005, 02:58 PM
After what round will we start the tribal counsels?

Well, technically every round ends in a "tribal counsel."

If you mean, "when do you get split into tribes" I'm not at all sure I'll split you up that way.

In fact, I probably won't.

Old Dude
03-21-2005, 03:02 PM
If two people agree to switch spots, they can just both PM me. I will allow people to voluntarily switch around spots until midnight Thursday.

There's no big rush, because the consequences won't come into play until next week.

So take your time and discuss it all you want.

Rascal
03-21-2005, 03:04 PM
If two people agree to switch spots, they can just both PM me. I will allow people to voluntarily switch around spots until midnight Thursday.

There's no big rush, because the consequences won't come into play until next week.

So take your time and discuss it all you want.

voluntarily????...so we can force someone to switch spots. You are evil. I vote that sideburn's evil head needs to be moved to Old Dude.

Old Dude
03-21-2005, 03:06 PM
voluntarily????...so we can force someone to switch spots. ...

Well, not really beyond the obvious way of killing people to make the circle smaller.

Of course, none of you would do anything like that.

OBF1
03-21-2005, 03:08 PM
voluntarily????...so we can force someone to switch spots. You are evil. I vote that sideburn's evil head needs to be moved to Old Dude.

I am with you, Add the scary head to Old Dude now!

Since Kaylor is sitting next to me :) want to know why he did not vote in round 2 hehehehehehe

Sideburn
03-21-2005, 03:09 PM
oooooo. The plot thickens. Getting put into tribes would rock. Then 2 people from the different tribes could talk. That means even more backstabbing. Which means more ratings. Not to step on the gracious hosts toes or anything, but this would be a seriously good idea. It could split alliances even.

Old Dude
03-21-2005, 03:17 PM
Quotes to keep on hand, from your Island phrasebook:

I hear funny things out here.

I don’t want to stay out here anymore.

Don’t walk behind me.

I don’t trust any of you.

From now on, no one gets out of my sight.

We should sleep in shifts.

Anybody tryin’ to leave, we kill ‘em.

He’s one of them!

You lying bastard.

I ain’t goin’ with Simmons.

Watch Clark.

Who says I want you going with me?

Everybody watch whoever you’re with.

You guys gonna let him give the orders?

Let’s rush him. He’s not going to blow us all up.

Damn if I won’t.

Auxiliary light cables been cut.

You’re going to have to sleep sometime.

Where’s the damn flashlight?

Makes you a murderer then. Don’t it?

Bring me a goddamn flashlight!

Screw the flashlight.

Blast him, Simmons!I

Everybody’ll be dead inside twelve hours.

Not everybody.

Old Dude
03-21-2005, 03:30 PM
Anyway, none of you HAVE to change seats.

I'm just giving you an option, in advance.

Have fun with round 3.

Pick Six
03-21-2005, 03:37 PM
Anyway, none of you HAVE to change seats.

I'm just giving you an option, in advance.

Have fun with round 3.

Wow...something else to think about...

Would it actually be beneficial or harmful to trade seats and get away from the current players near me....

So much to ponder... :-/

Spider
03-21-2005, 03:45 PM
I was Just Pmed ........ Spider whats your weapon , your seceret in this game ?
What is your ace in the hole to survive .......
I said Simple ...... this

Thats right Duct tape baby ........ it wont let me down ;D

TheDave
03-21-2005, 04:01 PM
Alright need everyones help... "The Mole" just sent this to me... See my problem is i really did sleep during all of those English classes.... Shakespeare, Iambic pentameter, hayku... when it comes to this prose I'm as dumb as a brick

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Well, well, it looks though some are back, and on the attack, or did we ever leave this pact and vote off Mock and his feline cat?
We have seen tidbits of pain and some misery. Some things unlikey, and some we see. The votes in this game are the obvious key.

Though the dying are dead, we give them our bread, make sure that they're fed so they dont come back instead. Be aware of this riddle, and you wont be in the middle of a conspiracy against thee for all to see.

At last, we come to the vote, blackend by darkness of night and cloaked in mystery. Who is who and who carries a knife, that stabs us in the back but for few to see, until its too late to end the mystery. If you spill your big plan about who ye shiv, I will reward thee with news of an impending votee for you to see and maybe a chance to ally against he.

The next detail is yours. I give you my word, our secret is still safe from our true enemies. But non-compliance will end our chat in this great mystery.

Quid Pro Quo

Now the best i can tell he wants me to tell him my "Big Plan"...

Alright here it goes... Don't get voted off!
sad thing is, that took a while to come up with....

Spider
03-21-2005, 04:03 PM
Alright need everyones help... "The Mole" just sent this to me... See my problem is i really did sleep during all of those English classes.... Shakespeare, Iambic pentameter, hayku... when it comes to this prose I'm as dumb as a brick

Any help would be greatly appreciated
just get some duct tape , the stuff works ..... Well it didnt stop my wife from getting pregnant , but it is still holding my Camper door on ;D

MajikMan7
03-21-2005, 04:44 PM
Old Dude, this is one hell of a game. Now with this seat thing and all that it just makes it more intresting and strategic to play.

OBF1
03-21-2005, 04:56 PM
I think they are trying sensory over load. It is not going to work on me, I will just shut my eyes and throw a dart at my "Target board" I have set up in my office.

Old Dude
03-21-2005, 07:57 PM
I think they are trying sensory over load. It is not going to work on me, I will just shut my eyes and throw a dart at my "Target board" I have set up in my office.

Let's see if I can be of help with some of the sensory overload.

1. The next round basically involves "confidential" voting. You can take a shot at someone without them knowing it. Nothing too complicated about that. It's a limited opportunity, because the rounds after that will be like the ones we've had so far.

2. Somewhere in the near future, Alec & Mock will have some sort of opportunity for revenge. But they can't win the game.

3. The "Mole" is sending out weird poetry to people. Or maybe it's not the Mole. Maybe it's someone pretending to be the Mole. Or the Mole-Holer. Or whatever. Make of that what you will.

4. Until Friday, you and another player can voluntarily change seats. If, for any reason, you don't like the ones you are in now.

5. Some time, you should watch John Carpenter's "The Thing." Has nothing to do with the game, but it's a cool movie with lots of cool quotes.

6. Play nice. Meet your voting deadlines. Lie, cheat, steal and murder at will.

That about covers it.

OBF1
03-21-2005, 09:20 PM
Ass kissers......... The mole now has a full row of rep squares. Down right shameful :(

MajikMan7
03-21-2005, 09:22 PM
I'd like to kiss that ass on your avatar.

Old Dude
03-22-2005, 05:09 AM
All times are Mountain Time.

The vote for round three is due by 6:00 AM Wednesday Morning.

Results will be announced later that morning.

The vote for round four will be due by Noon on Thursday. (There are no gimmicks or special rules for Thursday's vote).

The results will be announced shortly thereafter.

The vote in Round 5 will be due by 9:00 PM on Friday. There will be special rules for that vote, so I would strongly advise checking the site between noon, of Thursday and 9 pm on Friday. I can tell you this much in advance. TWO PERSONS will be eliminated in the ROUND 5 vote.

I will announce the results of the round 5 vote on Friday Night. I will also spell out the rules for ROUND 6, which I assure you will be very interesting.

I will be unavailable Saturday and most if not all of Sunday. However, the votes in ROUND 6 vote will not be due until 6:00 AM next Tuesday, so you will have plenty of time to deal with it. And I expect there will be some things to deal with.

Old Dude
03-22-2005, 10:08 AM
Just be careful out there tonight.

http://www.santacruzguide.com/graphics/untitled2.gif

Old Dude
03-22-2005, 10:23 AM
Very Careful:

http://www.horror-wood.com/surviv8.jpg

Mtbrncofn
03-22-2005, 10:26 AM
Well that's just creepy.

Old Dude
03-22-2005, 10:27 AM
Yeah, it's getting that way.

Hotrod
03-22-2005, 10:34 AM
Well folks the moment you've been waiting for the Orangemane Survivor group pictures. I guess this was at the auditions or something.

http://www3.villanova.edu/vuhaveners/images/Scary.jpg

Rascal
03-22-2005, 10:35 AM
Well folks the moment you've been waiting for the Orangemane Survivor group pictures. I guess this was at the auditions or something.

I think that's TJ in the vest...how in the hell did he get in?

Spider
03-22-2005, 10:45 AM

That was disturbing ....... ;D

OBF1
03-22-2005, 11:00 AM
Looks more like a village people reunion snap shot.... less the costumes. Dave, Is that you playing the lead singer lmao :)

Mile High Shack
03-22-2005, 11:52 AM
Strange things are afoot at the survivor camp, Ted

http://www.dvdfever.co.uk/reviews/billted1.jpg

TheDave
03-22-2005, 11:58 AM
Looks more like a village people reunion snap shot.... less the costumes. Dave, Is that you playing the lead singer lmao :)

I wish i was in that good of shape... not that i was looking... arrrgghhh never mind

Mile High Shack
03-22-2005, 11:59 AM
I wish i was in that good of shape... not that i was looking... arrrgghhh never mind
MEAT GAZER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OBF1
03-22-2005, 12:16 PM
MEAT GAZER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAOROTF... Quote of the year so far REP REP REP!

OBF1
03-22-2005, 12:18 PM

he he you looked at his package LMAO. Rep for the homo..... not that there is anything wrong with that :)

Old Dude
03-22-2005, 12:29 PM
We may have a seating change in progress. Awaiting response from second party.

Hotrod
03-22-2005, 12:59 PM
he he you looked at his package LMAO. Rep for the homo..... not that there is anything wrong with that :)

Looking a package's should be an instant banning rofl not that there is anything wrong with that rofl

OBF1
03-22-2005, 01:10 PM
Why doesnt anyone want to change seats with me? Why do I get this feeling I will be joining Alec and Mock on the sidelines? Why do birds sing so gay? Opps sorry Dave for the "Gay" reference :)

Old Dude
03-22-2005, 01:13 PM
Hmmn. Apparently the seating negotiations have hit some sort of snag ...

No announcement on that at this time. Back to your regular programming.

Rascal
03-22-2005, 01:14 PM
For Dave that would be playgirl with science shows on pip. Not that there is anything wrong with that :)

Pick Six
03-22-2005, 01:15 PM
Why doesnt anyone want to change seats with me? Why do I get this feeling I will be joining Alec and Mock on the sidelines? Why do birds sing so gay? Opps sorry Dave for the "Gay" reference :)

How do you know that it's not better to stay where you are? None of us know the future. That's what makes this game so interesting... 8')

TheDave
03-22-2005, 01:17 PM
that's it, next person that insinuates the gay thing is gonna get F**ked up...

that didn't sound right....$hit!!!!!!

Hotrod
03-22-2005, 01:18 PM

I think its because you have been given this chair ;D

http://users.bestweb.net/~rg/Electric%20Chairs/Kemmler%20Chair%201.jpg

Hotrod
03-22-2005, 01:18 PM
that's it, next person that insinuates the gay thing is gonna get F**ked up...

that didn't sound right....$hit!!!!!!

LOL

Old Dude
03-22-2005, 01:25 PM
Just a friendly reminder. It would help me enormously if you would put "round 3 vote" or something to that effect in the caption to your PM because I'm getting a lot of questions & stuff going back & forth about things that don't directly involve the upcoming vote. I don't want to accidentally overlook anyone's vote - - especially not this round - since you guys won't be able to double-check me.

http://www.ocsclass2.com/inf0568/Sneakattack.JPG

bendog
03-22-2005, 01:41 PM
If Dave's still on my left, tell him to stop touching me there.

OBF1
03-22-2005, 01:43 PM
That chair looks mighty comfortable :) Dave, I still like you even if you are the flamer hotROD and shack are making you out to be.... Not that there is anything wrong with that. :)

OBF1
03-22-2005, 01:43 PM
And Bendog saying you are...well you know lmao

TheDave
03-22-2005, 01:45 PM
If Dave's still on my left, tell him to stop touching me there.

Yeah... like everyone didn't already hear your squeals of joy....

Mile High Shack
03-22-2005, 01:49 PM
I’m not saying Dave is gay, I’m just saying he enjoys the taste of biting pillows

That’s all I’m saying………..

TheDave
03-22-2005, 02:11 PM
hey OD need to talk to you about that fractional voting thing again... i just can't decide who i hate most these days... ~Popps~

Rascal
03-22-2005, 02:23 PM
hey OD need to talk to you about that fractional voting thing again... i just can't decide who i hate most these days... ~Popps~

Go ahead...it will make you more worthless then you already are.

OBF1
03-22-2005, 02:36 PM
Pillow biter.... Classic

Old Dude
03-22-2005, 02:38 PM
I expect you guys will get to see some "fractional" voting soon enough.

I'm handing out double-barreled shotguns in Round five.

OBF1
03-22-2005, 02:39 PM
Okay guys.... LAY off of Dave, You know those guys are very sensitive. I do not see a reason to PILE on Dave all day long.

Dave...want to change chairs? You can sit next to Kaylor, after all he cant keep his hand off my knee :)

Old Dude
03-22-2005, 02:41 PM
Kaylore's been awful quiet, hasn't he?

I wonder what DID happen to him last round, anyway.

Mile High Shack
03-22-2005, 02:43 PM
Okay guys.... LAY off of Dave, You know those guys are very sensitive. I do not see a reason to PILE on Dave all day long.

Dave...want to change chairs? You can sit next to Kaylor, after all he cant keep his hand off my knee :)

I think he'd love it if we'd "pile on" him

TheDave
03-22-2005, 02:44 PM

Said he got called into work...

Mile High Shack
03-22-2005, 02:44 PM

He hasn’t even posted in the main forum for awhile…we could have a double victim tomorrow

Mile High Shack
03-22-2005, 02:52 PM
Said he got called into work...
Hmmmmmmmmmm

Dave has been in contact with him……hmmmmmmmm

Collusion with Kaylore…..I didn’t see that one

OBF1
03-22-2005, 02:57 PM
I knew Dave coulnd't be trusted. And No Dave, It does not matter how much you pvt msg me, I have pulled my offer of sitting next to your new pal Kaylore. I am glad I am not sitting next to Dave.

MajikMan7
03-22-2005, 03:55 PM
Oh no I'm sitting next to Dave.

Kaylore
03-22-2005, 04:38 PM
KAYLOR.... Get your hand off of my knee, Not that there is anything wrong with that, but people will start talking and the next thing you know the darn sheep jokes will start to fly.
Sorry, I was imagining your avatar.

Kaylore
03-22-2005, 04:42 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmm

Dave has been in contact with him……hmmmmmmmm

Collusion with Kaylore…..I didn’t see that one
Since you borught it up, I'll reveal the extent of our secret combinations!

The Dave: Hey man, you missed a vote! What happened?

Kaylore: I got called into work and didn't get back until it was over.

omg teh ub3r @11iAnce!!1!!!

MajikMan7
03-22-2005, 05:00 PM
Has anyone seen or heard from the Mole? I haven't in a couple of days. I miss reading his poetic masterpieces.

OBF1
03-22-2005, 05:08 PM
Since you borught it up, I'll reveal the extent of our secret combinations!

The Dave: Hey man, you missed a vote! What happened?

Kaylore: I got called into work and didn't get back until it was over.

omg teh ub3r @11iAnce!!1!!!

(((omg teh ub3r @11iAnce!!1!!! ))) Now you have done it... I know how to read code and this statement reads as follows: "" Dave You are my sexi little alliance man. Can I call you daddy. Love and kisses Kaylore"".

Now I do not know where the rest of you stand on this kind of behavior but there is no place for this on this island.... Not that there is anything wrong with it. :)

OBF1
03-22-2005, 05:11 PM
Has anyone seen or heard from the Mole? I haven't in a couple of days. I miss reading his poetic masterpieces.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Now I know who the Mole is. Majik posts, "has anyone seen or heard from the mole" Now I have a pvt from said Mole. Coincidence I think not

Majik = Mole

Can anyone argue this new piece of information that has come to light?

TheDave
03-22-2005, 05:21 PM
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Now I know who the Mole is. Majik posts, "has anyone seen or heard from the mole" Now I have a pvt from said Mole. Coincidence I think not

Majik = Mole

Well since i didn't get a message from the mole... share plz.

And if you don't... you better hope the "Man Luv" jokes you're making aren't true.... Cause this could be one LONG PAINFULL NIGHT.

OBF1
03-22-2005, 05:27 PM
Well since i didn't get a message from the mole... share plz.

And if you don't... you better hope the "Man Luv" jokes you're making aren't true.... Cause this could be one LONG PAINFULL NIGHT.

Now a word from our Mole!
--------------------------

A word of trust, from the friend that you must, learn to trust or your brain will rust.
Some have lied, some save face, others mingle with enemies in their place.

We instinctively do not trust

We instinctively show fear

We instinctively do not trade favor

All of these things lead to believe, that thy services are incomplete. Therefore, in riddles of the night, with dark votes coming and full of blight, I leave you now, some forever, some others soon will hear from thy never. But for the rest whom thou hast trust, I have returned the favor and come again with news in thy favor.

I am the ghost with the most
I favor none most
In lies of beds
We know who will be dead
Respond to thee I will happily
give details of who will be snuffed

All in return
I ask you to turn
and grant thee details
of certain suspicions
you know so delicately

Quid Pro Quo

OBF1
03-22-2005, 05:27 PM
I have no idea what he means or what he is talking about... Majik,try writing in english next time.

Sideburn
03-22-2005, 05:45 PM
The mole told me that I'm going to get taken down in the middle of the night. bastards

MajikMan7
03-22-2005, 06:11 PM

Majik = Mole

I wish I had lyrical skills like the mole but, I hate to dissapoint you guys I'm not the mole. It feels good though that you would think i've got that kind of talent. Your getting some rep for this. Thanks

Arkie
03-22-2005, 07:21 PM
Try to understand
Try to understand
Try try try to understand
I’m a magic man.
http://www.sportsattic.com/nflphoto/photos5/Majkowski,Don4.jpg

MajikMan7
03-22-2005, 07:26 PM
Try to understand
Try to understand
Try try try to understand
I’m a magic man.
http://www.sportsattic.com/nflphoto/photos5/Majkowski,Don4.jpg

Nice pic, I haven't seen that one before.

OBF1
03-22-2005, 07:35 PM
Nice pic, I haven't seen that one before.

That sounded way too gay.... Not that there is anything wrong with that. :)

MajikMan7
03-22-2005, 07:38 PM
That sounded way too gay.... Not that there is anything wrong with that. :)

Hey theres nothing more manly than a Don Majkowski picture.

Old Dude
03-22-2005, 08:35 PM
I think I've caught up with all my PMs.

I'll be available to answer questions for about 20 more minutes tonight, before I pee on the fire and call off the dogs.

For anyone who hasn't voted, your votes will be valid so long as I get them by 6 AM tomorrow.

Results will be posted around 8:00 AM.

Old Dude
03-22-2005, 08:44 PM
The better half wanted to watch "Alfie" with Jude Law this evening.

I saw the old Michael Caine version years ago, and didn't like that one either.

Jude shoulda stuck with the alcoholic manic-depressive blonde, if you ask me. Nothin' wrong with her a few drugs wouldn't fix. No way would I dump her for Susan Sarandon. Especially not with that tattoo on Susan's boob.

I mean, that would be like the anti-viagra for me.

Arkie
03-22-2005, 10:21 PM
Time to vote on who will go
Eeny meeny miny moe...

OBF1
03-22-2005, 11:38 PM
When is the vote due ?

Old Dude
03-23-2005, 04:55 AM
The deadline for voting in Round 3 expires in 7 minutes.

MajikMan7
03-23-2005, 05:02 AM
Two hours is going to be a long time to wait.

Old Dude
03-23-2005, 05:08 AM
The deadline has expired.

So has a victim.

http://www.jisp.us/i/crime%20scene.jpg

Island Police have roped off the scene and details are sketchy. Update in 2 hours.

Mile High Shack
03-23-2005, 06:11 AM
I wonder who has died and they just dont' know it yet

The Mole
03-23-2005, 06:42 AM
I got no friends no allies
hell rises quick
no love for nothing of you
cause you despise my trip
keep you distance i don't need your assistance
cause i'm built to last and made for resistance
the pitbull territer bone crusher
when i lock on ya'll you scream like a busta
cause that's the only way we know out here
when your a thug your always taught to show no fear
my flow hit em dead him with anybody and i'll make sure
that none of these son of a bitches get up
gonna get mine so you know my name beware
cause the mood is about to change!

http://www.attitudetees.com/graphics/wre545.jpg

Hotrod
03-23-2005, 07:06 AM
The deadline has expired.

So has a victim.

http://www.jisp.us/i/crime%20scene.jpg

Island Police have roped off the scene and details are sketchy. Update in 2 hours.

Im not saying anything but the way the victim is laying one might think he was well lets just say playing for the other team at the time of death rofl

TheDave
03-23-2005, 07:16 AM
Im not saying anything but the way the victim is laying one might think he was well lets just say playing for the other team at the time of death rofl

So what are you trying to say...

Old Dude
03-23-2005, 07:21 AM
The Tribe has spoken.

ROUND 3

http://www.delsjourney.com/images/news/news_02-07-04/415_-_Tent_That_Bear_Got_Into.jpg

Something went down in Bosko’s tent last night. Some of you will be pleased to know that it won’t be getting back up. Neither will Bosko

No breakdown in the voting will be provided for this round. It was just too dark out there.

No “scalps” are awarded for this round. The cowards who murdered Bosko in his sleep don’t deserve any.

The “wounds” last night were as follows:

Bosko took 7 and died.
CBF1 took 1.
rascal took 1.
Sideburn took 1.
Spider took 1.
TheDave took 1.

Some of you will note that this only amounts to 12 votes, whereas there were 14 Survivors in camp. That is because Spider and Clockwork Orange missed the vote. The good news for them is that they both have ironclad alibis for the murder of Bosko. The bad news is that if either of them misses another vote, they are disqualified from the game.

Update on tiebreakers.

The walking wounded: TheDave (4 wounds); CBF1 (2 wounds); Spider (2 wounds); Clockwork Orange (1 wound); rascal (1 wound); Sideburn (1 wound).

Scalps: Tied with 2: (CBF1, DBroncos4life, Mile High Shack, Spider, MajikMan7, TheDave, Sideburn.) Tied with 1: (Kaylore, rascal, TD30, bendog, Clockwork Orange.)

The Ghostly Chorus, so far: (1) AlecRaenos (crushed by massive 10-man dogpile in Round 1); (2) watermock (crushed by massive 11-man dogpile in Round 2); Bosko (murdered in his sleep by se7en unknown assailants in Round 3).

Note: For future reference, the tiebreakers work as follows. First, the person who has the fewest accumulated "wounds" will survive. If that is tied, the person who accumulated the most "scalps" survives. If that is tied, the matter will be referred to "The Ghostly Chorus." If the Chorus fails to vote in a timely fashion, then I will refer the matter to a public poll (French Revolution Style), and if the results are still tied, then I'll do a coin flip.

NOTE: Kaylore, Spider and Clockwork Orange have each missed one vote. They will be disqualified if they miss another.

THIRTEEN REMAIN.

WHO will be the OrangeMane SURVIVOR?

Mile High Shack
03-23-2005, 07:27 AM
Bosko...we hardly knew ye

Hotrod
03-23-2005, 07:27 AM
Did not see that one coming.

Old Dude
03-23-2005, 07:30 AM
The vote for round four will be due by Noon on Thursday.

There are no gimmicks or special rules for Thursday's vote. As always, all times are Mountain Time.

A full breakdown of the results will be announced shortly thereafter.

OBF1
03-23-2005, 07:39 AM
Wow.... I did not see that one either. I guess Dave and I are even voting off each other like that. Truce?

TheDave
03-23-2005, 07:58 AM
Wow.... I did not see that one either. I guess Dave and I are even voting off each other like that. Truce?

[crossing fingers] Sure... ;) [/crossing fingers]

Mtbrncofn
03-23-2005, 08:06 AM
Some of you will note that this only amounts to 12 votes, whereas there were 14 Survivors in camp. That is because Spider and Clockwork Orange missed the vote. The good news for them is that they both have ironclad alibis for the murder of Bosko. The bad news is that if either of them misses another vote, they are disqualified from the game.

Ack! Get with the program, CO. I put vbucks on you! :-*

Spider
03-23-2005, 08:10 AM
It ainy my fault , I slept in .... the Dog ate my PM for the Vote ...... Power outage ....
The Homosexuals interfered .... I got a hangnail ...... I was wearing womans deorderant yesterday , the PH was messin wit me man ........

Rascal
03-23-2005, 08:11 AM
The computer smelled lilacs and rejected him.

OBF1
03-23-2005, 08:16 AM
It ainy my fault , I slept in .... the Dog ate my PM for the Vote ...... Power outage ....
The Homosexuals interfered .... I got a hangnail ...... I was wearing womans deorderant yesterday , the PH was messin wit me man ........

Those damn Homosexuals.... Not that there is anything wrong with them. :)

Arkie
03-23-2005, 08:19 AM
Well, my part of the game is over, and it has been everything that I could ever dreamed of. It's been the most trying experience of my life, filled with the most highs and lows in a short period of time that I could have ever imagined. I don't like to lose, but I don't consider this a loss. I feel victory in how I've played. I feel proud, and very,very fortunate to have played with those around me.
Because I've played the game proud, strong, and honorable, and managed to have some good times despite starvation and everything else. It was a great, great opportunity, and I've learned so much about myself because of it. So the game of Survivor has done me well. Thank you, Survivor.

TheDave
03-23-2005, 08:22 AM
Well, my part of the game is over, and it has been everything that I could ever dreamed of. It's been the most trying experience of my life, filled with the most highs and lows in a short period of time that I could have ever imagined. I don't like to lose, but I don't consider this a loss. I feel victory in how I've played. I feel proud, and very,very fortunate to have played with those around me.
Because I've played the game proud, strong, and honorable, and managed to have some good times despite starvation and everything else. It was a great, great opportunity, and I've learned so much about myself because of it. So the game of Survivor has done me well. Thank you, Survivor.

... Sorry to see you go Bosco, you were a great player...Yada, Yada, Yada...NEXT!

Spider
03-23-2005, 08:29 AM
... Sorry to see you go Bosco, you were a great player...Yada, Yada, Yada...NEXT!
that was moving ......... ;D

Sideburn
03-23-2005, 08:31 AM
When I find out who voted for me, It's on! On a side note, I just got through hooking up my new 7.1 THX certified surround sound movie theatre experience. Actually I'm still waiting on 4 speakers. My side surrounds and my rears had to be ordered. So I'm in a good mood. DON'T VOTE FOR MONTY BREWSTER!

Spider
03-23-2005, 08:35 AM
When I find out who voted for me, It's on! On a side note, I just got through hooking up my new 7.1 THX certified surround sound movie theatre experience. Actually I'm still waiting on 4 speakers. My side surrounds and my rears had to be ordered. So I'm in a good mood. DON'T VOTE FOR MONTY BREWSTER!
7.1 THX ...... Hell we dont have that here yet ....... I am still stuck with Dolby 5.1 ....... ««««««««««« Going to Sideburns to watch Lonesome Dove in THX surround .. ;D

TheDave
03-23-2005, 08:40 AM
Hmmm... Spider and sideburn hanging out watching westerns.....all while spider is wearing lilac scented deodorant....Hmmmm

Spider
03-23-2005, 08:44 AM
Hmmm... Spider and sideburn hanging out watching westerns.....all while spider is wearing lilac scented deodorant....Hmmmm
Hey!!!!!!! I have Right Gaurd now ...... Got the Macho thing going now ;D

TheDave
03-23-2005, 08:50 AM
Got the Macho thing going now ;D

Yeah, so did they...

Spider
03-23-2005, 08:53 AM
Yeah, so did they...
LOL .......as soon as think of somthing clever to say , you are in for it . ;D

Old Dude
03-23-2005, 09:06 AM
The vote for round four will be due by Noon on Thursday.

There are no gimmicks or special rules for Thursday's vote. As always, all times are Mountain Time.

A full breakdown of the results will be announced shortly thereafter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voting for Round 5 will begin on Thursday afternoon, immediately after the conclusion of Round 4. (assuming that we don't have to go into an extended tiebreaker)

The deadline for Round 5 will be Friday at 9:00 PM, mountain time.

A special rule will be in effect for ROUND 5, only. This will be a super-deluxe double-elimination round. Each contestant will have two votes instead of the usual one.

http://www.twinship.tv/images/Alloy_CoorsTwins085.JPG

You can cast them for two different persons, or pick one guy and give him both barrels.

http://www.planetunreal.com/unrealbadlands/images%5Cmanual%5CShot.gif

The top two vote-getters will be removed from the island. Two for the price of one. How's that for a deal?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Following the tabulation & report of the beakdown for ROUND 5, a special announcement will be made concerning ROUND 6.

http://www.ateliergallery.ca/dynamic/Images/Display/Neil_Farber_Untitled__six_ghosts_918_46.jpg

Mile High Shack
03-23-2005, 09:12 AM
wow...2 people, I did not expect this

the worm has turned

Hotrod
03-23-2005, 09:20 AM
wow...2 people, I did not expect this

the worm has turned

Wow no doubt 2 people I would have to guess the gay dudes are screwed errr I mean they should pack it in errr nevermind.

Mile High Shack
03-23-2005, 09:21 AM
Wow no doubt 2 people I would have to guess the gay dudes are screwed errr I mean they should pack it in errr nevermind.
I dunno Butthead, if you close your eyes and picture a chick…………

Old Dude
03-23-2005, 09:24 AM
We should be down to 10 contestants by midnight Friday. Maybe fewer if some get disqualified.

Rascal
03-23-2005, 09:31 AM
Nothing like the smell of death in the morning.

TheDave
03-23-2005, 09:36 AM
Nothing like the smell of death in the morning.

Feeding tube or not? Though he had a pretty brutal night, i'll bet with a few million dollars worht of medical tech we could at least make bosco into a nice String Puppet... let me know

Rascal
03-23-2005, 09:47 AM
Feeding tube or not? Though he had a pretty brutal night, i'll bet with a few million dollars worht of medical tech we could at least make bosco into a nice String Puppet... let me know

Well after the rochambeoux you put him through last night he would remove it himself.

Fellow survivors...I suggest the extensive use of duct tape.

Old Dude
03-23-2005, 09:58 AM
I have one happy announcement to make. The thread now has over 5,000 views.

Still running way behind the word association thread in the ratings, but I'm hoping to make a run at that this weekend.

TheDave
03-23-2005, 10:00 AM
Well after the rochambeoux you put him through last night he would remove it himself.

Fellow survivors...I suggest the extensive use of duct tape.

Rock, Paper, Scissors?

Pick Six
03-23-2005, 10:02 AM
I have one happy announcement to make. The thread now has over 5,000 views.

Still running way behind the word association thread in the ratings, but I'm hoping to make a run at that this weekend.

The word association thread has a distinct advantage. You only have to post one word, instead of attempting a complete thought. It's like competing against Paris Hilton's show... :dummy:

Old Dude
03-23-2005, 10:24 AM
The word association thread has a distinct advantage. You only have to post one word, instead of attempting a complete thought. It's like competing against Paris Hilton's show... :dummy:

Yeah. It will be tough to beat.

I think we'd be looking better if PM numbers were somehow reflected in the ratings, but c'est la vie.

I'm trying to think up some way to put together a "rep-whore" immunity challenge for later on.

Arkie
03-23-2005, 10:26 AM
Just a word to the wise.

I'll have a little more survivor fun Friday at midnight. Unfornately, I'm the only one in the game who will never find out his true friends and enemies. It may be in your best interests to shed some light.http://aabts.org/javascript/emotion/sneaky.gif

Mtbrncofn
03-23-2005, 10:29 AM
Just a word to the wise.

I'll have a little more survivor fun Friday at midnight. Unfornately, I'm the only one in the game who will never find out his true friends and enemies. It may be in your best interests to shed some light.http://aabts.org/javascript/emotion/sneaky.gif

That was a very nicely veiled threat, Bosko. Ha! Or I guess I should say bribery attempt.

Old Dude
03-23-2005, 10:41 AM
My object all sublime
I shall achieve in time—
To let the punishment fit the crime,
The punishment fit the crime;
And make each prisoner pent
Unwillingly represent
A source of innocent merriment,
Of innocent merriment!

http://www.ghostplace.com/forum/ghostpics/Archive%207/{7D78A67D-0CCD-4AE0-91A1-558C8ED0814D}_No_Smoking.jpg

Old Dude
03-23-2005, 11:59 AM
That was a very nicely veiled threat, Bosko. Ha! Or I guess I should say bribery attempt.

Hard to say, but I think he might be offering leniency in return for confessions.

Since no one yet knows exactly what kind of leverage he'll have this weekend, that would be a tough choice to make.

And, of course, Bosko hasn't precisely promised leniency. So it might behoove him to clarify his position.

Or maybe he wants to keep it ambiguous.

As the Mole would say, "I have no clue for you."

Better ask Bosko himself.

If you can find your way to a seance.

http://www.photography-museum.com/boursnels.jpg

And goodness only knows what the Ghosts of Alec & Mock might demand.

http://www.photography-museum.com/whitefords.jpg

OBF1
03-23-2005, 02:01 PM
Bosco... Kaylore did it!!!!!

But dont be too mad.... Not only did Dave vote for me this time, I just found out he is banging my younger sister. So much for being friends when we were growing up :(

I am officially no longer friends with that piece of tailor trash.

Hotrod
03-23-2005, 02:16 PM

But dont be too mad.... Not only did Dave vote for me this time, I just found out he is banging my younger sister. So much for being friends when we were growing up :(

LOL I love this game. ;D

Old Dude
03-23-2005, 02:18 PM
Now that Bosko's gone, the seating arrangement looks like this:

CBF1
DBroncos4life
Mile High Shack
TD30
Spider
rascal
MajikMan7
TheDave
bendog
Crushaholic
Sideburn
Clockwork Orange
Kaylore

TheDave
03-23-2005, 02:20 PM

Hey, i warned you that i was gonna show you proof that i wasn't gay... not that theres anything wrong with it... :)

Mtbrncofn
03-23-2005, 02:43 PM
The whole " not that there is anything wrong with that" thing really adds a lot of humor for us spectators, IMO.

MajikMan7
03-23-2005, 04:42 PM
This is hunger that just wont go away. I don't even like the taste of blood. But it was all they had for sale today.

Sideburn
03-23-2005, 05:15 PM
Anyone else have that damn Kelly Clarkson song stuck in their head?

Old Dude
03-23-2005, 07:02 PM
How Old Dude was killed, dead, dead, dead.

While there's sort of a lull in the action, I thought I'd pass on this anecdote from my previous experience in this kind of game. For the sake of our viewing audience, more than the players.

I have no reason to think that the same thing has happened, or is happening, here, and in fact, I've thrown in a couple curve balls to change things considerably. But it might throw a little light on some of the dynamics that can happen below the surface.
So here's how it went. There were 19 in this sign-up. The MC really only wanted to deal with 10, who he planned to break into two teams of 5. So there was going to be a "lightning" elimination of 9 players over a period of 2 weeks.

I only knew a couple people in the game, and didn't trust either one of them. Still, I figured I'd better try to hook up with someone, so I contacted a guy whose username sounded cool, and we agreed to form an alliance. We both thought that a two-man alliance would be "soft" so we invited in a third guy. Fatal mistake. He said, "Sounds good." And by that he meant "It sounds good that I can sell you fools up the river whenever I please."

Then we caught a little bit of a break. As it turned out, over on the other side of the "map" a five-man alliance had targeted a three-man alliance for destruction. (I'm using "man" in the generic sense). But the five man alliance was actually a six-man alliance. And three of them decided to switch sides. I think they were trying to get leverage by forcing the others into the middle of the arena and then pushing from both sides. Or maybe they were just plain evil. I don't know. But we didn't have much to do with it. Until one member of the group that was originally targeted sent out a curt message that basically said: "Pssst. Some of us are thinking about voting for "Mr. X" this round."

Well. that was all it took. So I notified my partners and we decided it would be better to jump onto a forming dogpile than to be crushed underneath one. The stampede began, and Mr. X was crushed into oblivion.

My mysterious benefactor then notified me that "Mr. Z" was next. "Mr. Z" was of course the 2d guy in the betrayed group. (But I didn't know that.) Sounded to me like we had a great pipeline to a valuable information source for dogpiles. I informed my partners, and not only that, but I started my own communications and hooked up with a two-person group who no one had ever bothered to talk to. They'd been complaining about that right on the board but were to shy or scared to get the PMs rolling. (At least one of them was - - the other I'm not so sure about.) So suddenly we had what appeared to be a nice group of 5 that could join with another big group and crush our way right into the final 10.

Bang, we knocked off guy number two. Flatter than a pancake.

And we were drawing up plans for number three when I found out that the "Sounds good" member of my team decided to cash us in. This was kind of stupid on his part, because we had numerical superiority. But they were desperate, and those who would have been caught under the big group agreed to come after me the next round. We had a big enough dogpile going so I avoided the first assassination attempt. But the next round, some of our secondary allies decided it might be a good time to whittle down their own ranks just a tad. I became expendable.

Anyway ... a lot of this game, at least in the early stages, involves a "mob mentality." It has very little to do with personal enmity ... until after some bastich points the mob at you. (And, of course, the bastich in question is just trying to save his own hide 99% of the time.)

This game is going the same in some ways, and dfferent in many others. I think the "mob (or herd) mentaility" thing is an inherent feature. But I've hopefully got enough curves in the road to put in some more tactcal elements and keep people guessing where the mob might head next.

So when you see Alec or Mock or whoever it might be crushed under a big stampede, just keep in mind that the same stampede probably came within a single PM or a grouchy poster of heading in a completely different direction. And as the game goes on and the herd dwindles, different kinds of manuevers come into play. We move from stampedes into dogfights, and then from dogfights into cats and mice.

Not that there's anything wrong with that ...

FADERPROOF
03-23-2005, 07:29 PM
Anyone else have that damn Kelly Clarkson song stuck in their head?

"Since you've been gone", that song?

I dont have the song stuck in my head, I have how hot she is stuck in my head.

TheDave
03-23-2005, 07:34 PM
I have how hot she is stuck in my head.

Now that, there is something wrong with.

FADERPROOF
03-23-2005, 07:37 PM
Now that, there is something wrong with.

WHAT??!!!??

She's hot, real hot.

Mtbrncofn
03-23-2005, 07:57 PM
Here's something for the remaining contestants to ponder. As you've all witnessed, I've actively posted on this thread. I find it quite entertaining. So you can imagine my surprise when I got a pm from non other than THE MOLE. I'll share it with you all. Very interesting.

hickory dickory dock

To mess with minds is my prop,
Today was the day, they vote away,
the wrong person who came to play.

The interested few, who watch this big zoo will find themselves involved in our plot. Are you not entertained, watching this game of fame as we pass blame from one and the same?

Intriguing...no?

Arkie
03-23-2005, 08:08 PM
http://www.chordsandtab.com/kellyclarkson_opt.jpg
She's hot

Old Dude
03-23-2005, 08:13 PM
Looks reasonably hot to me.

Has she got tattoos?

Arkie
03-23-2005, 08:17 PM
I don't know.

Old Dude
03-23-2005, 08:20 PM
It's a generational issue.

I can't officially declare anyone hot until they've been inspected for tattoos.

Mtbrncofn
03-23-2005, 08:22 PM

Well crap, there goes my official hotness certification from OD. ;) Oh wait, you actually had to be hot AND without tats. I was out from the word go.

Old Dude
03-23-2005, 08:33 PM
So what's your tattoo say?

Mtbrncofn
03-23-2005, 08:47 PM
Knowing full well, they will disgust you....I'll tell you anyway. I have 7 of them actually. BUT.....they are all hidden. You'd never know I had them if I didn't show them to you.

I have 2 Bronco logos, 1 Avs logo, 1 Jeff Gordon # and sig, a flower wreath, a little cherry blossom on my big toe, and I had a vine with some other flowers added to the top of my foot, so it connects to the one that is on my toe.

That's all. :)

Old Dude
03-23-2005, 08:50 PM
Well, the Broncos & Avs logos are fine, but we'd have to amputate the foot.

Mtbrncofn
03-23-2005, 08:53 PM
Well, the Broncos & Avs logos are fine, but we'd have to amputate the foot.

Well ok. It's not like I am using it or anything. ;) Plus, having it amputated couldn't possibly hurt any worse than having it tattoed.

Old Dude
03-23-2005, 09:18 PM
Anyway, you all understand the other reason why I got eliminated so fast in Survivor.

TheDave
03-23-2005, 10:26 PM
WHAT??!!!??

She's hot, real hot.

Hey what ever works for you DF... i'll agree she'scute, might go so far as to say pretty... but hot? ugh!~

Rascal
03-23-2005, 10:30 PM

As long as I get to expect for tattoos they can still be hot :)

The weirdest tattoo I ever saw...this chick had a spider twisting around her a-hole.

Pick Six
03-23-2005, 10:31 PM
hickory dickory dock

The interested few, who watch this big zoo will find themselves involved in our plot. Are you not entertained, watching this game of fame as we pass blame from one and the same?

Intriguing...no?

Apparently, you got your PM invite... hmmm...

TheDave
03-23-2005, 11:09 PM

The weirdest tattoo I ever saw...this chick had a spider twisting around her a-hole.

This thread is useless without pictures...

i finally gat an opportunity to type that

Rascal
03-23-2005, 11:28 PM
LOL!!

Sorry I didn't have a camera with me at the moment.

Pezman
03-23-2005, 11:41 PM
Good god! This thread is huge! No wonder the site has been running so freaking slow lately. I blame all you bastards! 5000 hits Old Dude? My god, you've created a monster. You are giving the "Jake's not to blame" thread a run for the money in terms of hits Ha!

Old Dude
03-24-2005, 02:36 AM
8 votes in and 5 to go in round 4.

Old Dude
03-24-2005, 03:38 AM
Waiting on bendog, Kaylore, TheDave, DBroncos4Life and TD30.

Vote due by Noon, Thursday.

Old Dude
03-24-2005, 04:33 AM
http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~tbj/throne.jpg

Old Dude
03-24-2005, 05:05 AM
Tick. Tick. Tick.

Mile High Shack
03-24-2005, 06:04 AM
I suspect twist is coming soon that will but a snag into any alliances that may have formed…………….so to those in a big alliance…be wary, be very wary

OD is warped enough to make us all pawns in his big chess game………..all for ratings damnit

Mile High Shack
03-24-2005, 06:06 AM

That just isn’t right…first of all, the logistics involved…………what kind of tattoo artist wants to look at a chicks butthole? Second, what if she gets in the need of some preparation H, that Spider is going to look like the corky spider…….

Lastly, what in the world were you doing so close to some chicks dumpster?

Ratboy
03-24-2005, 06:19 AM
Damn Bosko got kicked!! My $200 vcash is gone :(

Arkie
03-24-2005, 06:31 AM
Sorry, man. I never saw it coming. Those cowards got me in my sleep.

Old Dude
03-24-2005, 06:57 AM
http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~tbj/throne.jpg

You have to admit, that's one kick-ass picture.

It represents the first member of the Celestial Jury, who will be seated next Tuesday.

Hotrod
03-24-2005, 07:02 AM
Here's something for the remaining contestants to ponder. As you've all witnessed, I've actively posted on this thread. I find it quite entertaining. So you can imagine my surprise when I got a pm from non other than THE MOLE. I'll share it with you all. Very interesting.

hickory dickory dock

Intriguing...no?

LOL I got the same damn thing. Damn you mole show yourself you coward. Well unless your big or ugly then go ahead and stay in the shadows ;D

Rascal
03-24-2005, 07:06 AM
That just isn’t right…first of all, the logistics involved…………what kind of tattoo artist wants to look at a chicks butthole? Second, what if she gets in the need of some preparation H, that Spider is going to look like the corky spider…….

Lastly, what in the world were you doing so close to some chicks dumpster?

I wasn't so much as close so much as I was....hmmm....revealing the spider.

She said it didn't hurt when she got it...right...but she didn't have a problem finding an artist to do it...heck they probably paid her to do it.

Mile High Shack
03-24-2005, 07:09 AM

She said it didn't hurt when she got it...right...but she didn't have a problem finding an artist to do it...heck they probably paid her to do it.
You are probably right…………man I just don’t get into women’s bung holes though…lol like a fetish tatto artist probably would

Old Dude
03-24-2005, 07:44 AM
Still a little over three hours to go.

Mtbrncofn
03-24-2005, 08:04 AM

Good Lord! And I thought that foot tat hurt.... Yikes!

Mtbrncofn
03-24-2005, 08:06 AM
LOL I got the same damn thing. Damn you mole show yourself you coward. Well unless your big or ugly then go ahead and stay in the shadows ;D

Tricksy little hobbit he is. :D

Mtbrncofn
03-24-2005, 08:07 AM
The one burning question I have now:

When this brutality you are all calling a "game" is over, is the Mole going to reveal his true identity?

Hotrod
03-24-2005, 08:11 AM
The one burning question I have now:

When this brutality you are all calling a "game" is over, is the Mole going to reveal his true identity?

I will never reveal myself. oopps

TheDave
03-24-2005, 08:15 AM

Rascal, rascal, rascal.... Internet message board evangelist, defender of creationism, protector of Schiavo, Criticizer of "The Plan", and now Cinnamon Ring Inspector... You sir, are the definition of Diverse!

Spider
03-24-2005, 08:17 AM
I had to re read his post about the spider Hilarious!

Mtbrncofn
03-24-2005, 08:18 AM
Sheesh, why do you men have to give nasty things names like cinnamon ring? That does not paint a nice mental picture, plus I seem to have lost my penchant for having a cinnamon roll in the near future. ugh!~

Mtbrncofn
03-24-2005, 08:19 AM
I will never reveal myself. oopps
So you can send a pm to yourself?! ;D

TheDave
03-24-2005, 08:20 AM
Sheesh, why do you men have to give nasty things names like cinnamon ring? That does not paint a nice mental picture, plus I seem to have lost my penchant for having a cinnamon roll in the near future. ugh!~

my sincerest apologies...

Rascal
03-24-2005, 08:21 AM
Rascal, rascal, rascal.... Internet message board evangelist, defender of creationism, protector of Schiavo, Criticizer of "The Plan", and now Cinnamon Ring Inspector... You sir, are the definition of Diverse!

I try to experience a wide range of experiences :)

Speaking of that the wife and I are trying to decide between going to Russia, Spain, or Switzerland. Any recommendations?

Mile High Shack
03-24-2005, 08:23 AM
Chocolate starfish better? :twokisses

Hotrod
03-24-2005, 08:23 AM
So you can send a pm to yourself?! ;D

When the hands of three beget a tree
Then the fellow in the back will hit the sack
Watch as they stare at the rock
For the rock is used as chaulk
To draw a line around thee who is about to be struck down in the game

Ok never mind I suck ;D

Spider
03-24-2005, 08:25 AM
I try to experience a wide range of experiences :)

Speaking of that the wife and I are trying to decide between going to Russia, Spain, or Switzerland. Any recommendations?
would Recomend Paris Mississippi just outside of Water valley ;D

Mile High Shack
03-24-2005, 08:26 AM

Ok never mind I suck ;D
Wow, that pretty much assures you aren’t the mole

Old Dude

Ok never mind I suck ;D

That was so bad it was good.

Hotrod

I dont know I hear alot of Americans are visiting Iraq must be the newest vacation destination ???

TheDave
03-24-2005, 08:27 AM

probably not a good idea for him, i hear Sald Toss........ ahhh never mind. Lets just say the locals may not approve.

Spider
03-24-2005, 08:28 AM
so I guess it wouldnt be nice to call someone a cinnamon ring bandit huh ? ......

Spider
03-24-2005, 08:29 AM
I dont know I hear alot of Americans are visiting Iraq must be the newest vacation destination ???
I will go to Iraq just Like Hawaii ... when they build a bridge ;D

Spider
03-24-2005, 08:30 AM
probably not a good idea for him, i hear Sald Toss........ ahhh never mind. Lets just say the locals may not approve.
Delieverence Hilarious!

Hotrod
03-24-2005, 08:35 AM
That was so bad it was good.

;D I just made it that bad just to throw off the natives. I really am a master of the riddles. Example:

Old mother hubbard went to her cupboard
to get her dog a bone but when old mother
hubbard bent over rover took over

well Ill let you all finish that yourselves ;D

Rascal
03-24-2005, 08:37 AM

LOL...What other food groups are you trying to eliminate...this could be a good diet :)

You may not want to read further.....

Although eliminating salad probably isn't a good thing.

No I am not a salad tosser you sicko's.

Mtbrncofn
03-24-2005, 08:39 AM
Chocolate starfish better? :twokisses

Not really. At least I've had some conditioning on that one thanks to Limp Bizkit though.

Between the "throat yogurt" and the cinnamon ring and now the chocolate starfish....whew, my craving for sweets and the like is going out the window quickly.

Mtbrncofn
03-24-2005, 08:41 AM
LOL...What other food groups are you trying to eliminate...this could be a good diet :)

You may not want to read further.....

Although eliminating salad probably isn't a good thing.

No I am not a salad tosser you sicko's.

You men. ugh!~

TheDave
03-24-2005, 08:42 AM
You men. ugh!~

and yet toy still love us... now what does that say?

Mtbrncofn
03-24-2005, 08:44 AM
and yet toy still love us... now what does that say?
I am a sick individual in need of help of a magnitude that is unimaginable. :D

Hotrod
03-24-2005, 08:54 AM
I am a sick individual in need of help of a magnitude that is unimaginable. :D

Then youve come to the wrong spot ;D

Mtbrncofn
03-24-2005, 08:57 AM
I already know there is no hope, so I figure I will just continue on down the slippery slope. ;)

TheDave
03-24-2005, 09:00 AM
I already know there is no hope, so I figure I will just continue on down the slippery slope. ;)

carefull where that leads you... (insert any butt euphamism you choose)

Rascal

dang it you beat me to it.

Hotrod
Isnt someone supposed to be getting the axe around here soon?

Mtbrncofn
03-24-2005, 09:03 AM
LOL

Maybe I like butt euphamisms. There is certainly no shortage of them on this thread.

Rascal
03-24-2005, 09:05 AM

yeap

and for dave:

Rascal
03-24-2005, 09:05 AM
LOL

Maybe I like butt euphamisms. There is certainly no shortage of them on this thread.

level one corruption has occured...proceed to level two.

Mtbrncofn
03-24-2005, 09:08 AM

I was thinking the same thing. I think that puts you and I in the bloodthirty scavenger category, hotrod. Our bloodlust for *watching* ( not participating ) this game is insatiable.

Bring on the next victim! Muahahahahahhaha :devil:

TheDave
03-24-2005, 09:11 AM
yeap

and for dave:

You don't have the sack...

and by the way, nice picture of the boys wrestleing... was that from your private collection Jacko?

Mile High Shack
03-24-2005, 09:14 AM
I was thinking the same thing. I think that puts you and I in the bloodthirty scavenger category, hotrod. Our bloodlust for *watching* ( not participating ) this game is insatiable.

It’s coming, I think the hammer swings down at 12pm MT time.

You should’ve been in on this, there is too much sausage running around this island

TheDave
03-24-2005, 09:15 AM
It’s coming, I think the hammer swings down at 12pm MT time.

You should’ve been in on this, there is too much sausage running around this island

Meat Gazing?

Hotrod
03-24-2005, 09:15 AM

Were twisted but it sure is fun watching someone else get the ax ;D Im betting on Dave you wanna know why?

The mole told me this

The savages will prowl today
Dave will be paved
and become inslaved to the sidelines

;D hey I think im getting better errr the mole is getting better ;D

Mile High Shack
03-24-2005, 09:17 AM
Meat Gazing?
LOL

It’s hard not to when you and rascal keep running around naked trying to “fish”

Spider
03-24-2005, 09:19 AM
LOL

It’s hard not to when you and rascal keep running around naked trying to “fish”
ok ..thats just aint right ............ But funny as hell ;D

Rascal
03-24-2005, 09:20 AM
Well for Dave it's bait...for me....well I'm not sure. 4321~

Spider
03-24-2005, 09:20 AM
meat peaking bastages

Old Dude
03-24-2005, 09:23 AM
Waiting for Kaylore, bendog and DBroncos4Life.

Deadline expires in one hour and 36 minutes.

Hotrod
03-24-2005, 09:27 AM
Waiting for Kaylore, bendog and DBroncos4Life.

Deadline expires in one hour and 36 minutes.

Kaylore hmmm looks like a double death to me.

Rascal
03-24-2005, 09:38 AM
meat peaking bastages

I wouldn't be talking lilac sheep boy :)