PDA

View Full Version : Who will be the Orange Mane Survivor?!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]

Mtbrncofn
04-06-2005, 02:40 PM
In the 2nd version I move that MT and me are on the island by ourselves and there is not voting off options ;D

Ahaahahahahaa! I think that's just called running away together, hotrod.

Mile High Shack
04-06-2005, 02:45 PM
What do you think about voting for MHS? I sent my votes in and he's getting one.

that's fine with me, I figured I was getting one soon

I still want to vote for Majik and TD30
I went with Majik and sideburn .......

ok if that is what the 4 horseman want, I'll go with sideburn

but TD30 is gone in round 6

Now it's Majik and sideburn?

We need to be careful here, the other players could easily throw both of their votes for one of us... I think it is imperative that we all vote the same way!

man I don't know, I just got a message from rascal saying TD30 and Majik

That's what i was going to do... now what?

What do you think about voting for MHS? I sent my votes in and he's getting one.

We need to be careful here, the other players could easily throw both of their votes for one of us... I think it is imperative that we all vote the same way!

well I voted for TD30 and Majik so did rascal and I believe so did Spider…rascal got him to change

Done, i'll go put my votes in now...

well I voted for TD30 and Majik so did rascal and I believe so did Spider…rascal got him to change

Done, i'll go put my votes in now...

4 horseman ride again

of course you realize either you are I are gone in round 6?

Unless i come up with a "Butt kissing" masterpeice i'll gaurantee I'm gone... just put CBF1 in my place, and you guys should make it... Plus, you'll have an alli on the jury.

Hotrod
04-06-2005, 02:45 PM
Ahaahahahahaa! I think that's just called running away together, hotrod.

You can bring a girlfriend or three if you want ;D

Mile High Shack
04-06-2005, 02:48 PM
You can bring a girlfriend or three if you want ;D
Your gonna get Dave jealous Hotrod

I mean your name just gives him chills

hotROD

Pezman
Alec n Pez vs the World Baybee! We'd own...

But then again, no mod would be able to play this game unfortunately... too much power to be able to spy... errrrr did I say that out loud? ROFL!

Rock Chalk
Just goes to show how big of a pussy you are 4321~

Old Dude
04-06-2005, 02:49 PM

Is that a vote?

Mile High Shack
04-06-2005, 02:50 PM
If I would’ve known, I would’ve allied with you instead…sure you might of screwed me, but you’d melt down easier than Dave

Old Dude
04-06-2005, 02:51 PM
Man, this Saturday deadline is way too far away... this shoulda been decided already!

*taps foot*

You see grasshopper, what interesting things we would have missed?

Rock Chalk
04-06-2005, 02:55 PM
Regarding post #2491.

I need my anti-psychotic meds just to read that...
Let me sum up for you Old Dude.

Im a chicken sh*t
Im a follower so Im a chicken sh*t too
I dont like Alec anyway so whatever
Im a sick twisted f*ck and its great

Rock Chalk
04-06-2005, 02:56 PM
Is that a vote?
Who is left?

And does my vote go towards voting the person off or keeping them on?

Mile High Shack
04-06-2005, 02:57 PM
QUOTE=TheDave]Alright, been talking to the ghosts... in fact been talking to all the ghosts, and the strange thing is this motley crue has suddenly come up with the ability to tell one cohesive story. everyone, even Bosko (through suposedly undoctored fw'd pm's) has said that you have a deal with bosko and another to place their votes for either me and/or CBF1. Please tell me you aren't killing this alliance already. I figured when it got down to the final 4,5,or 6 things could get nasty. No way did i see myself or any of our alliance get railroaded this early...

Make me feel comfortable boss... give me an idea why everyone is saying this.[/QUOTE]

I got immunity from Bosco that's all I know. I have no idea who he has targeted. I asked him not to attack you or Spider. It was one of the conditions of immunity that I could only select two people who I didn't want targeted besides myself. I was in a dilemma till Shack got to visit the nurse, when that happened it made my decision easy (you and Spider).

I knew you or I were going to be targeted and Bosco said that yes one of us would be targeted...by making the deal I guaranteed our future although it may cost CBF1 his...I figured it was worth it. I told CBF1 to talk to Bosco though and I would recommend you do the same just to make sure.

Mile High Shack
04-06-2005, 02:59 PM
Let me sum up for you Old Dude.

well technically I'm not a chicken **** since I didn't form an alliance w/you nor did I decide to vote for you :)

You frighten me ;)

LOL

Rock Chalk
04-06-2005, 03:00 PM
Im harmless.

Old Dude
04-06-2005, 03:02 PM
Who is left?

And does my vote go towards voting the person off or keeping them on?

Okay, Alec, for you ....

You are a ghost. A dead one. Kaput. A haunt.

You are a member of "The Ghostly Chorus."

As such, you can vote right here on the thread.

Or if you want, you can PM me with a secret vote that won't be revealed until the game's end.

Your choice.

You can vote for one of the three finalists to win the game: rascal, MHS or Dave.

Or you can formally abstain.

You have until Saturday Noon.

Personally, if I were you, I'd wait & see what they offer as bribes.

But it's your call.

Your vote (otr lack thereof) will be tabulated along with the rest of the chorus: You, mock, Bosko, Crush, TD30 & Majik. The winner of the ghostly chorus majority vote earns ONE vote of the 7 that are up for grabs.

This is a "positive" vote - - for someone to win. NOT to knock someone off. (Of course, if you want to look at it a diifferent way, a vote for one is a vote against two ... but that would be cynical)

OBF1
04-06-2005, 03:05 PM
LMAO..Everytime Alec shows up on this thread, It gets way to good to turn off. Finally I am not stirring it up by myself :)

TD30
04-06-2005, 03:12 PM
Those are some classic pm's MHS, hey thedave what happened to I was arguing to keep you in the game, but Majik got you kicked? _i_O_i_ j/k Oh well I'm still going to give my vote to thedave he played a great game.

One of my favorite all time moments was after thedave told me that you all had been sharing pm's. I was speaking with Rascal about how I wasn't going to share info since my pm's had become part of the public domain, already knowing that he had been involved. He responded something like this "I know man it's bullsh#$ that people are sharing and manipulating pm's in the game". I had a good laugh at that one. It would be great if we could start a thread to share pm's and emails that was probably the best part of the game.

TheDave
04-06-2005, 03:13 PM
Hey bro who do you think we should vote this round?

You know, who really cares. This group of F**king inbreds just annoys the Sh!t out of me. Can i be honest with you?

Ummm... Yeah sure bud, whats on your mind?

For the last few years here i've been playing the good honest christian type. Well i just can't take it anymore. I've been wanting to bang rascal's ass like a salvation army drum since we ment in the 8th grade. With all this talk of man love i just don't know how i'm going to control myself.

Ummm OK... do you think that maybe this is something you should bring up to rascal... I could Fwd this to him if you like.

But before i do that who do you think we should vote off next.

No don't send this to Rascal that hothead isn't comfortable enough in his own skin to love both a man and a woman ... You know what i mean?

No... not really but that Ok i'm going to go ahead and ask spider what he thinks we should do.

MMmmm Spider theres another peice of man candy i would love to take to the bone yard. All that talk of Stetson and boots just gets my man engine firing on all cylinders. What do you think my chances are with him? That's great boss... i'll talk to you later

OBF1
04-06-2005, 03:19 PM
Freekin classic. Talk about meat gazer LMAO.

Hotrod
04-06-2005, 03:22 PM
LOL Dave for president rofl

TheDave
04-06-2005, 03:23 PM
Hey he started it... I promised him i wouldn't let those conversations out in public... to late now.

TD30
Man that is some funny shiat rofl

May the pm war begin

Rascal
Pretty hillarious when a homo starts making jokes claiming other people are homo. Must be a sausage grinder thing.

TheDave
04-06-2005, 03:24 PM
Pretty hillarious when a homo starts making jokes claiming other people are homo. Must be a sausage grinder thing.

Hey get back to work...

Spider
04-06-2005, 03:30 PM
I am way too young for this thread

TheDave
04-06-2005, 03:36 PM
I am way too young for this thread

Sorry i had to let that out bro... Figure the best thing you should do is to take it as a complement. Not really sure what man candy is, but it sounds complimentary...

Blueflame
04-06-2005, 03:42 PM
I see absolutely no reason to join in a sequel unless it involved only 10K+ post members. Being as f*cking cool as I am, everyone would target me in the first round....again.

Assholes.

Out of curiosity, I looked up precisely who the 10K+ survivor group would consist of... and immediately discerned one of Alec's motivations. It would not be a "Sausage Island" because of the 9 (10 if you count SoCal with a mere 28 posts to go to 10K), two of us are ladies. ;D

Mock, Spider, TJ, Blueflame, Sassy, Slap, Faderproof, Alec, Amesj, and Socal. Four of us would also have a bit of an advantage due to mod status.... not that any of us would stoop to using it or anything.... Ha!

Pezman
04-06-2005, 03:44 PM
Out of curiosity, I looked up precisely who the 10K+ survivor group would consist of... and immediately discerned one of Alec's motivations. It would not be a "Sausage Island" because of the 9 (10 if you count SoCal with a mere 28 posts to go to 10K), two of us are ladies. ;D

Mock, Spider, TJ, Blueflame, Sassy, Slap, Faderproof, Alec, Amesj, and Socal. Four of us would also have a bit of an advantage due to mod status.... not that any of us would stoop to using it or anything.... Ha!

(cough cough) ;D

Rascal
04-06-2005, 04:37 PM
Hey get back to work...

I get off at 5 sausage grinder.

TheDave
04-06-2005, 04:38 PM
I get off at 5 sausage grinder.

and it took you all day to come up with that.... Great Job!

OBF1
04-06-2005, 04:39 PM
This is starting to sound like a love triangle gone bad :)

Rascal
04-06-2005, 04:42 PM
and it took you all day to come up with that.... Great Job!

Took me all day to come up with what?

I logged on after work saw your post and commented on it. I just logged back on and saw your reply and responded to it.

Did somebody not use lube when it was their turn on your ass?

Rock Chalk
04-06-2005, 05:12 PM
Okay, Alec, for you ....

You are a ghost. A dead one. Kaput. A haunt.

You are a member of "The Ghostly Chorus."

As such, you can vote right here on the thread.

Or if you want, you can PM me with a secret vote that won't be revealed until the game's end.

Your choice.

You can vote for one of the three finalists to win the game: rascal, MHS or Dave.

Or you can formally abstain.

You have until Saturday Noon.

Personally, if I were you, I'd wait & see what they offer as bribes.

But it's your call.

Your vote (otr lack thereof) will be tabulated along with the rest of the chorus: You, mock, Bosko, Crush, TD30 & Majik. The winner of the ghostly chorus majority vote earns ONE vote of the 7 that are up for grabs.

This is a "positive" vote - - for someone to win. NOT to knock someone off. (Of course, if you want to look at it a diifferent way, a vote for one is a vote against two ... but that would be cynical)

No bribes. I vote TheDave as the winner as he earned the most respect from me (CBF1 was a close second, but alas he is not in the game any longer and thus, made my decision ultimately an easy one).

Shack and rascal were right to target me in the first round because in the second round I was going to target their little clique. Lying little bitches that they are...kudos for that.

Dave however had no such ties to anyone in the game really, not like most of the other players. Me and mock knew we wouldnt vote each other off and I think if I had gotten to Spider before Dave he would have sided with me based on longetivity of knowing each other. JMO.

As it was, I was gone for a few hours and all I had sought to wreak havoc on turned on me suddenly and visciously by kniving little thieves. Dave had every right to vote me off as he was clearly aware that I was voting him off the Island that first round and was seeking to get others to do the same. Meanwhile, the three stooges over there (shack, rascal and sideburn f*cking okies) were plotting and scheming and apparently CBF1 was involved which only further infuriates me because I khew I had two votes against me when I signed up (knowing CBF1 and THeDave had issues with me prior to our little excursion).

Curious though, I made up with both of them during this game and immensely enjoyed my short bit of time playing. Still have all those initial PM's from that first round.

Assholes.

Im bitter. I dont like to lose. So die rascal and shack! My vote is for TheDave to win it all and I strongly urge all those voting to vote for TheDave too.

And, because I was the first to get kicked off in landslide fashion, I believe my vote should count 16 times. I urge Old Dude to comply, following in line with Rule #1 of the game - that he may do anything he likes, including a bonus to Alec. For the ratings. ;D

OBF1
04-06-2005, 05:15 PM
Don't hold back Alec, How do you really feel? Thanks for voting.

Spider
04-06-2005, 05:16 PM
I think if I had gotten to Spider before Dave he would have sided with me based on longetivity of knowing each other. JMO.

LOL . Damn strait ........

Old Dude
04-06-2005, 05:20 PM

I think mods could battle it out with non-mods if there were enough non-mods.

This is where that quote from Richard III would come into play about "the first thing we do ..."

OBF1
04-06-2005, 05:23 PM
RATINGS out the wazoo....air time would cost a fortune for this game!

TheDave
04-06-2005, 05:44 PM
Took me all day to come up with what?

I logged on after work saw your post and commented on it. I just logged back on and saw your reply and responded to it.

Did somebody not use lube when it was their turn on your ass?

Well... sounds like you working OT and not being here might be good for you. Hopefully it will give your red ass some time to heal... :redbutt:

TheDave
04-06-2005, 05:44 PM
No bribes. I vote TheDave as the winner as he earned the most respect from me (CBF1 was a close second, but alas he is not in the game any longer and thus, made my decision ultimately an easy one).

Shack and rascal were right to target me in the first round because in the second round I was going to target their little clique. Lying little bitches that they are...kudos for that.

Dave however had no such ties to anyone in the game really, not like most of the other players. Me and mock knew we wouldnt vote each other off and I think if I had gotten to Spider before Dave he would have sided with me based on longetivity of knowing each other. JMO.

As it was, I was gone for a few hours and all I had sought to wreak havoc on turned on me suddenly and visciously by kniving little thieves. Dave had every right to vote me off as he was clearly aware that I was voting him off the Island that first round and was seeking to get others to do the same. Meanwhile, the three stooges over there (shack, rascal and sideburn f*cking okies) were plotting and scheming and apparently CBF1 was involved which only further infuriates me because I khew I had two votes against me when I signed up (knowing CBF1 and THeDave had issues with me prior to our little excursion).

Curious though, I made up with both of them during this game and immensely enjoyed my short bit of time playing. Still have all those initial PM's from that first round.

Assholes.

Im bitter. I dont like to lose. So die rascal and shack! My vote is for TheDave to win it all and I strongly urge all those voting to vote for TheDave too.

And, because I was the first to get kicked off in landslide fashion, I believe my vote should count 16 times. I urge Old Dude to comply, following in line with Rule #1 of the game - that he may do anything he likes, including a bonus to Alec. For the ratings. ;D

Thanks man!

Old Dude
04-06-2005, 06:12 PM
Okay, let's see where we are ...

The Ghostly Chorus counts as one vote, which could be split in the event of a tie. Right now we've got Bosko for Mile High Shack and Alec and TD30 for TheDave, with one secret vote filed. So that leaves two to go...

bendog is the only member of the Celestial Jury to vote so far. Still eligible to vote are CBF1, Sideburn, Clockwork Orange and Spider. So four big votes outstanding there.

And the public opinion vote is underway. 1 vote there, to be determined as of noon, Saturday.

OBF1
04-06-2005, 06:17 PM

The Ghostly Chorus counts as one vote, which could be split in the event of a tie. Right now we've got Bosko for Mile High Shack and Alec and TD30 for TheDave, with one secret vote filed. So that leaves two to go...

bendog is the only member of the Celestial Jury to vote so far. Still eligible to vote are CBF1, Sideburn, Clockwork Orange and Spider. So four big votes outstanding there.

And the public opinion vote is underway. 1 vote there, to be determined as of noon, Saturday.

Okay enough of the torture aready, Who is the "secret" vote ghost?

Old Dude
04-06-2005, 06:18 PM

Correction: I have TWO secret "ghost votes." So only one ghost vote remains.

OBF1
04-06-2005, 06:25 PM
Correction: I have TWO secret "ghost votes." So only one ghost vote remains.

WAKE UP Mock, OldDude is talking to you :)

Mile High Shack
04-06-2005, 07:49 PM
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 5:53 PM
To: stuff
Subject: thought you all might like this...

I pm’d crush saying “All right what did I do to piss you off” and this is what he sends back

This is all I'm going to say...for now...

It's not personal. You didn't piss me off in any way. It's a game. We're all in it for self-survival and being the last man standing. Does this vote mean that I fear you down the line? Maybe...maybe not...

Maybe it means that I want you as an ally and I'm trying to confuse others and you aren't my ultimate plan...

You don't know...yet...hehehe...

Just have fun with the game. I am...

What an idiot…

Mile High Shack
04-06-2005, 07:50 PM
I apologize if I vote against you today it'is nothing personnel but I do have evidence that you were making some of the decisions that got me out of the game. I know good ole Dave is a liar and have proof that you thought I wanted to switch seats. Not so, Majik and I objected to this move. Here’s more evidence that I hadn't targeted you or MHS. It was my decision to double barrel MHS but that was purely because I was anticipating the double cross. If you manage to survive I may be inclined to give you some if not all of my votes for immunity, good luck

-----------------------------------------------------
Reverend Doctor G Sweetness
TheDave

vCash: 1000 Reverend Doctor G Sweetness has so much rep, you have to wonder about their "real" life.R

Default Re: Next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TD30
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDave

Thedave:So, does anyone have a problem with MHS and Rascal?

td30:Are you goign after mhs and rascal?

thedave:absolutely

Reverend Doctor G Sweetness is offline Forward Message

I have no problem with you voting against me I was expecting it. Although I don't understand why as it wasn't even me who orchestrated or suggested your removal although I did go along with it after I found out you were targeting Shack. I knew you had an alliance with Majik and that was probably the sole reason for my vote. I had a lot of evidence that you and majik planned on taking out Shack and myself in subsequent order. But don't worry about it it's just a game.

I've and others have been suspecting Dave for a while. If I get past this round we will see what happens.

That suck I never even had planned on taking you or MHS out until I heard from theDAVE....Wish I knew who planned our exit..

Be prepared to laugh at this: Dave and CBF1. Don't believe me ask Shack.

I hope you managed a way to persuade the ghost to vote your way check this out, damnit I almost knew this would happen, i think i took Crush away from you....

Re: Here is proof about Rascal being the ring leader
Quote:
Originally Posted by TD30
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBF1
This is a copy of an "alliance" email sent to my account from Rascal.... ********* is my wife and her name is on the account. Rascal is J*** C****** Dated 3-22-05. Look who is signing up other players and picking who goes next. Do I need to provide any more proof than this? Pass this along if you think it will help.

----- Original Message -----
To: CBF1 ******
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 11:46 AM
Subject: RE: Trading Seats...

Well TD30 suddenly trying to switch spots with Dave sends up red flare signals to me. Plus Spider got a PM that Majik wants to get rid of Shack and I. Both of those moves don’t’ give me a whole lot of confidence.

Dbroncos4life is totally in my corner right now. Every round he asks who he should vote for and then he goes and does it.

We might need to keep Majik one more round but is for sure on my hit list. We might need to target bendog, Crush, or Clockwork one round then majik the next.

Holy crap I never tried to switch seats with theDave he wanted to be next to mhs and rascal. Sum biatch DAVE GOT ME. I just spoke to crush rascal it is I

I think this email said it all. The only thing I did not tell the truth about was to rascal today when he first asked me about a "new Alliance" voting him off. Dave is the one that came to me asking if we should go after rascal because he was getting an uneasy feeling on the direction of the game and now hethinks I started it all. Funny how this works.

Mile High Shack
I'm just messing around with you. I know you didn't do anything to me. Now dave on the other hand is a backstabing liar. And he will be punished :twokisses .

oh okay. I saw you refer to me in that post so I thought you were pissed at me.

I know your probably allianed with dave, but don't tell him. I'm just messing with him too. I'm not planning on voting for him. Now if he keeps on saying sh!t about me. I might change my mind, but right now I'm just trying to see how angry I can get him.

oh. So who are you going to vote for?

to tell you the truth I don't know yet. But dave is sure coming close to getting on of them. But you don't have anything to worry about, I'm not voting for you or MHS. Now if I find out you sent my last message to Dave. It might be a different story.

Rascal
Well... sounds like you working OT and not being here might be good for you. Hopefully it will give your red ass some time to heal... :redbutt:

I'm working overtime at home and working my ass of at work. I won't be able to check the mane at work (maybe once a day for about 5 minutes to see if anything exciting happened...ala pryce renegotiating) but I still might be able to check at home but that isn't very likely. I prefer to stay as far away from a computer at home as I possibly can since I stare at one all day at work. I hate these things especially Microsoft. Bill Gate is Satan himself.

My red ass is fine...but if I was you I'd be concerned about those blisters on yours. CBF1 was complaining about it saying it took away from his enjoyment having to look at those nasty things :)

Congrats on what appears to be an overwhelming victory...asswipe.

Mile High Shack
04-06-2005, 07:51 PM
This is like beating up on a retarded child...

Well be careful as he may have more retarded friends around to jump on you. He will make it his goal to get you out so be prepared.

If suddenly people start listening to majik... well, theres nothing i can do about that....

Rascal
04-06-2005, 07:53 PM
From TheDave
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 5:53 PM

I pm’d crush saying “All right what did I do to piss you off” and this is what he sends back

It's not personal. You didn't piss me off in any way. It's a game. We're all in it for self-survival and being the last man standing. Does this vote mean that I fear you down the line? Maybe...maybe not...

Maybe it means that I want you as an ally and I'm trying to confuse others and you aren't my ultimate plan...

What an idiot…

WHAT THE HELL????

GET MY FREAKING EMAIL OFF THIS POST!!! THAT IS A GOVERNMENT ADDY AND IF SOMEBODY SENDS SOMETHING THEIR ASS IS GRASS AND MINE ALONG WITH IT!!!

Dude seriously

Mile High Shack
04-06-2005, 07:53 PM
just so you all know

I offically withdraw

you all can suck Dave off proper now

congrats dave.you won

Rascal
04-06-2005, 07:55 PM
Mods Get My Work Addy And Email Address Of This Now!!!

Mile High Shack
04-06-2005, 07:55 PM
gee that's funny :dummy:

Mile High Shack
04-06-2005, 07:56 PM
Mods Get My Work Addy And Email Address Of This Now!!!

look again rascal

Pezman
04-06-2005, 07:57 PM
Errrr um... not a good idea to post email addresses gents... just a heads up...

Edit... Just saw Rascals request... Already a step ahead of ya bro...

Rascal
04-06-2005, 07:58 PM
you freak out way to easy you know?

I could get fired for that if somebody sends something and they could get a nice little visit from the FBI and MP's.

TheDave
04-06-2005, 07:59 PM
I could not of wished for a better implosion... Thank you guys. That was truly priceless!

MajikMan7
04-06-2005, 08:00 PM
Okay enough of the torture aready, Who is the "secret" vote ghost?

I think that might be me. I voted for TheDave.

Mile High Shack
04-06-2005, 08:00 PM
I was in the process of fixing them rascal...I realized it after I posted them

:)

sorry man

Mile High Shack
04-06-2005, 08:01 PM
I think that might be me. I voted for TheDave.

after he said it was like beating up the retarded after voting you off

LOL

did you wipe after you sucked him off?

Mile High Shack
04-06-2005, 08:01 PM
I could get fired for that if somebody sends something and they could get a nice little visit from the FBI and MP's.

see below I fixed them...I was in the process of fixing them when you got mad...sorry man :)

Mile High Shack
04-06-2005, 08:03 PM
just so you all know

I offically withdraw

you all can suck Dave off proper now

congrats dave.you won

make sure everyone sees this again

I'm withdrawing from this

between rascal and dave

Rascal
04-06-2005, 08:05 PM
It's alright man. I just don't want myself or somebody else to get in trouble. They have been known to track down unsolicited emails from people who send questionable material to people's addy's at work. I just don't want myself or somebody to get in trouble over a bad joke gone wrong.

TheDave
04-06-2005, 08:05 PM
after he said it was like beating up the retarded after voting you off

LOL

did you wipe after you sucked him off?

Awww... Maybe you and rascal could get together and apply a soothing ointment to both you ass's. Have a good night girls!

MajikMan7
04-06-2005, 08:10 PM
make sure everyone sees this again

I'm withdrawing from this

between rascal and dave

What are you afraid of losing?

Rascal
04-06-2005, 08:16 PM

What the crap is that? Afraid of losing...doubtful...hate to lose...who doesn't.

Maybe I should I ask do you enjoy swallowing?

TheDave
04-06-2005, 08:17 PM
What the crap is that? Afraid of losing...doubtful...hate to lose...who doesn't.

I don't know...your pretty good at taking it already...

MajikMan7
04-06-2005, 08:19 PM

Yeah I toss back a half a pint of throat yogurt a night. Not that theres anything wrong with that.

Rascal
04-06-2005, 08:21 PM
your pretty good at taking it already

taking your ass for a ride. How's that monkey suit working for ya?

BTW...you seem to have the same reading comprehension as LABF...none. My post wasn't directed at you but Majik.

Rascal
Yeah I toss back a half a pint of throat yogurt a night. Not that theres anything wrong with that.

Good Lord...half a pint!!

LOL!!

Well I can see that is starting to get personal and somebody is going to take something seriously so I'm going to leave.

Later

TheDave

Careful there boss, the Okie twins have decided that they are above this... Throat yogurt coments may just be too much at this time.

A half pint...Damn!

Spider
04-06-2005, 08:23 PM
Looks like the Honey moon of sausage Island is over ..... I can pictured what Happened ...... Rascal taking a Shower , The Dave walks in and Takes a Crap , while Shack points and Laughs ........ Yeah thats how my honey moon ended also ........ Same ole story ;D

MajikMan7
04-06-2005, 08:24 PM
Careful there boss, the Okie twins have decided that they are above this... Throat yogurt coments may just be too much at this time.

A half pint...Damn!

Oh I didn't know that. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Rascal
04-06-2005, 08:24 PM

A half pint...Damn!

Who said I was above anything? Hell I'm the apparent cinnamon ring insector.

Rascal
04-06-2005, 08:25 PM
Looks like the Honey moon of sausage Island is over ..... I can pictured what Happened ...... Rascal taking a Shower , The Dave walks in and Takes a Crap , while Shack points and Laughs ........ Yeah thats how my honey moon ended also ........ Same ole story ;D

You had a third person in your honeymoon? Tough way to start out dude...that usually waits a while.

TheDave
04-06-2005, 08:27 PM
Who said I was above anything? Hell I'm the apparent cinnamon ring insector.

If i'm unfarely lumping you in with Shack, my apologies. But considering the I'm above it pm's he has sent i just figured you were there also.

Spider
04-06-2005, 08:27 PM
You had a third person in your honeymoon? Tough way to start out dude...that usually waits a while.
Yeah but he didnt eat much , Paid for it all , and picked up after hiself ;D

TheDave
04-06-2005, 08:28 PM
Yeah but he didnt eat much , Paid for it all , and picked up after hiself ;D

can't complain about that...

Rascal
04-06-2005, 08:33 PM
can't complain about that...

If it's a he and he's in the bedroom...hell yeah I'm gonna complain.

Of course it was a she then by all means break out the cameras.

Spider
04-06-2005, 08:34 PM
;D My special talent

Mile High Shack
04-06-2005, 08:34 PM
Awww... Maybe you and rascal could get together and apply a soothing ointment to both you ass's. Have a good night girls!

what's your problem...I bowed out knowing full well I'm going to lose

I'm down 6 holes with 6 to play and I just missed a 3ft birdie putt and you have a gimmie..........

do I be an ass and keep making you play or do I bow out graciously.....

I'm bowing out knowing full well I lost to the better man

Rascal
04-06-2005, 08:35 PM
If i'm unfarely lumping you in with Shack, my apologies. But considering the I'm above it pm's he has sent i just figured you were there also.

I have no idea what he told you.

It's obvious you are going to win and that's fine with me. I just don't want things to get personal and end on a bad note. And at the rate things are going it's going to end up that way.

Spider
If it's a he and he's in the bedroom...hell yeah I'm gonna complain.

That small hey ;D

Rascal
;D My special talent

If I was a mod I would ban your ass for that.

Mile High Shack
04-06-2005, 08:36 PM

no I already lost

have you seen the vote?

LOL

c'mon I know I lost and there is no chance...see my post above

I'm bowing and shaking his hand and moving on to the next round

I just learned a good lesson in a few of you all's personalities, that's all.....some people like to be dominated...I however don't :)

Spider
04-06-2005, 08:37 PM
If I was a mod I would ban your ass for that.
Jealous ?

Mile High Shack
04-06-2005, 08:37 PM
I have no idea what he told you.

It's obvious you are going to win and that's fine with me. I just don't want things to get personal and end on a bad note. And at the rate things are going it's going to end up that way.

I haven't told him anything....except that you tend to get mad and fly off the handle on message boards.....

which is obvious...ask spider :) ... I remember that "incident" well

I was trying to make sure he didn't turn on us so I was calming his fears when you kinda went off on him.

Spider
04-06-2005, 08:39 PM
Gots to have thick skin ........

Rascal
04-06-2005, 08:40 PM
That small hey ;D

I would say something but I don't want to bring family members in this. Let's just say...that's not what she said :)

You need to remember I'm 6'5" and even average for my height is large compared to the average guy :)

Mile High Shack
04-06-2005, 08:40 PM
Gots to have thick skin ........

oh I'm not mad or cursing.....I just realized something about people tonight

some fight back and others roll on their back and take it

I misjudged some people....it's all good, I lost to the better players

Spider
04-06-2005, 08:42 PM
I would say something but I don't want to bring family members in this. Let's just say...that's not what she said :)
Yeah we will leave your sis out of this ;D

You need to remember I'm 6'5" and even average for my height is large compared to the average guy :)
6'5 ...... is that in High Heel Sneakers ;D ?

Spider
04-06-2005, 08:44 PM

;D it is all good .....

Rascal
04-06-2005, 08:45 PM
Yeah we will leave your sis out of this ;D

6'5 ...... is that in High Heel Sneakers ;D ?

4321~

TheDave
04-06-2005, 08:45 PM

Your condescending tone is really stomach turning. The only difference between you and others is that they are not taking this game as personal as you. Nobody here wants to be dominated... they simply know that when they read a crack someone makes in a PM... Well, they know damn well they did the same thing... Just like you.

What's that phrase about throwing stones in glass houses?

Spider
04-06-2005, 08:46 PM
4321~
I asked my wife , and she said no you cant have any ....... She is funny that way ;D

Rascal
04-06-2005, 08:48 PM
I asked my wife , and she said no you cant have any ....... She is funny that way ;D

HA!!!

Silly redneck.

Mile High Shack
04-06-2005, 08:48 PM
Your condescending tone is really stomach turning. The only difference between you and others is that they are not taking this game as personal as you. Nobody here wants to be dominated... they simply know that when they read a crack someone makes in a PM... Well, they know damn well they did the same thing... Just like you.

What's that phrase about throwing stones in glass houses?

congrats dave :)

you win :woowoo:

Spider
04-06-2005, 08:53 PM
HA!!!

Silly redneck.
;D Tis good to be the Redneck King

Spider
04-06-2005, 08:55 PM
Now if you will excuse me , I need to save the Universe ;D

Old Dude
04-06-2005, 08:58 PM
Okay, I had to re-watch Deadwood to confirm my own suspicion that the tutor is a Pinkerton agent. Looks like you guys have been busy here.

Mile High Shack has withdrawn.

Great game. Top three. Far better than I ever did. Rep to follow when I get to a PC that can do it wthout crashing.

It's between rascal and TheDave now, with at least 4 big "Celestial Juror" votes still outstanding.

Bedtime for Bonzo. Back tomorrow.

Be good and demand cash up front.

Mile High Shack
04-06-2005, 09:04 PM
Okay, I had to re-watch Deadwood to confirm my own suspicion that the tutor is a Pinkerton agent. Looks like you guys have been busy here.

Mile High Shack has withdrawn.

Great game. Top three. Far better than I ever did. Rep to follow when I get to a PC that can do it wthout crashing.

It's between rascal and TheDave now, with at least 4 big "Celestial Juror" votes still outstanding.

Bedtime for Bonzo. Back tomorrow.

Be good and demand cash up front.

indeed good game to those that played

congrats to Dave the winner :)

TheDave
04-06-2005, 09:04 PM
;D My special talent

Sorry Spider but i'm gonna have to Neg Rep your ass for that... it's just not right to turn people on like that.

Mile High Shack
04-06-2005, 09:05 PM
Sorry Spider but i'm gonna have to Neg Rep your ass for that... it's just not right to turn people on like that.

I have never neg. repped you

OBF1
04-06-2005, 09:09 PM
Enough ladies.... I may be only 5'3" and 128lbs, but I will bitch slap you all if you keep this kind of serious BS up. This is supposed to be fun, Lets try to keep it that way.

Throat Yogart... Freekin classic line.

The little angel on your should has spoken.

OBF1
04-06-2005, 09:10 PM
LMAO Old people sure go to bed early don't they.

TheDave
04-06-2005, 09:11 PM
I have never neg. repped you

That's because i don't just turn you on and leave you hanging.... Hotrod was always was there to "finish" you off. :)

Mile High Shack
04-06-2005, 09:11 PM
LMAO Old people sure go to bed early don't they.

I would submit to you it's due to a job.......

OBF1
04-06-2005, 09:12 PM
So does that make HotRod the fluff boy on the island of sausage?

TheDave
04-06-2005, 09:12 PM
So does that make HotRod the fluff boy on the island of sausage?

He prefers the title"MoneyShot Man"...

OBF1
04-06-2005, 09:13 PM
I know all about it, I start an assignment Monday for NASA at Edwards Air Force base.... No computer play for me until early evening then :(

OBF1
04-06-2005, 09:14 PM
He prefers the title"MoneyShot Man"...

LMAO Superman and his boy swallow :)

Rascal
04-06-2005, 09:18 PM
Poor hotrod...not even in the game and he gets involved in the sausage remarks. All hell screw him...literally??? I'll leave that up to each one to decide.

OBF1
04-06-2005, 09:20 PM
For a good time call Hotrod. 555-1212 $2.49 a minute + toll if any.

TheDave
04-06-2005, 09:21 PM
Poor hotrod...not even in the game and he gets involved in the sausage remarks. All hell screw him...literally??? I'll leave that up to each one to decide.

Like he didn't lob enough grenades from the sidelines... Man was lucky he wasn't dragged ashore and gang raped... i know i was ready!

OBF1
04-06-2005, 09:23 PM
Like he didn't lob enough grenades from the sidelines... Man was lucky he wasn't dragged ashore and gang raped... i know i was ready!

Hotrod was the jury's "tender of the sausage" He was busy alot. You know that number counter thingie you see at the deli.... We went through like 265 numbers just last week with him.

Rascal
04-06-2005, 09:25 PM

True.

You missed the opportunity. Spider and I had him tied down to stakes just before the tsunami arrived. Damn that reminds me I still got MT up in the damn tree.

Mtbrncofn
04-06-2005, 09:50 PM
True.

You missed the opportunity. Spider and I had him tied down to stakes just before the tsunami arrived. Damn that reminds me I still got MT up in the damn tree.

I'm afraid of heights damnit!!

Pick Six
04-06-2005, 11:58 PM

What an idiot…

OK, I suck at deceiving people. In real life, that's a good trait to have. In this game...not so much. That's why I was such a lousy player... ugh!~

Old Dude
04-07-2005, 05:08 AM
I'm going to go ahead and call the Ghostly Chorus vote, since it's been clinched.

Alec - Dave
Bosko - MHS
Crush - Dave
TD30 - Dave
Majik - Dave

no word from watermock, but it would make no difference at this point.

TheDave wins the Ghostly Chorus Vote.

Together with the bendog vote, he now has a 2-0 lead in the final jury vote.

Still waiting for:

Spider
Sideburn
Clockwork
CBF1

and the public opinion poll (worth 1 vote).

TheDave
04-07-2005, 07:04 AM
Tick Tock Tick Tock....

Hotrod
04-07-2005, 07:43 AM
Ive had enough of you dragging my good name thru the mud last night while I was off doing alter boy duties. errr wait disregard this post ;D

Old Dude
04-07-2005, 09:37 AM
FYI. I will be out of town on business most of Friday. Doubt I'll be back until 8:00 pm. or so.

OldDudetheYounger
04-07-2005, 10:47 AM
Translation: He's off to visit hard core whack jobs to get inspiration for Survivor II.

Old Dude
04-07-2005, 10:49 AM
Translation: He's off to visit hard core whack jobs to get inspiration for Survivor II.

More truth to that than any of them know.

OBF1
04-07-2005, 11:36 AM
Well I guess it is time for the "Evil Campaign Manager" to speak his mind and vote.

Basically excluding yesterday evenings melt down, this game has been a blast and has made me spend more time on the computer than ever before.... yes even more than when Porno was delievered to young america years ago. I had no idea how to play the game and knew no one when the game started so it was flying by the seat of my pants when the bell rang for round 1. By reading emails, pvt msgs (over 1,000) now and seeing the 1st round vote totals it was pretty clear what was to happen in the following rounds.

Once the Dave/rascal goofing started the game became alot of fun, I did not think anyone could believe they were really going at it, I picked it up right away and joined in.

Anyway, The "4" finalists played the best game and thats why they are where they are.....I said 4 finalists, but Spider sucked so bad at college basketball he went for a swim. It comes down to as I see it "Dave the Defiant" "Smooth as silk Shack" and General Rascal. All had very good plans going into the game and all went well until the ghost round. Dave had the intestinal fortitude to go against his alliance to try to keep himself in the game..... Then when said alliance found out the still kept him in the game and acted like nothing happend.

This is the reason CBF1 casts his vote for Survivor TheDave

Old Dude
04-07-2005, 12:04 PM
TheDave now has three votes. Four remain outstanding: Juror Sideburn; Juror Clockwork Orange; Juror Spider; and the Public Poll (worth 1 vote, and currently showing a 32-5 lead in favor of TheDave).

Can TheDave get that last step towards the Crown of Sausage Island? Or will Rascal make a comeback?

Stay tuned.

TheDave
04-07-2005, 12:37 PM
TheDave now has three votes. Four remain outstanding: Juror Sideburn; Juror Clockwork Orange; Juror Spider; and the Public Poll (worth 1 vote, and currently showing a 32-5 lead in favor of TheDave).

Can TheDave get that last step towards the Crown of Sausage Island? Or will Rascal make a comeback?

Stay tuned.

Not trying to be egotistical here, but i think we can safely call the public vote???

OBF1
04-07-2005, 12:52 PM
Not trying to be egotistical here, but i think we can safely call the public vote???

Unless you want me to get you to 50 votes. Can be done by the end of the business day if you want :)

TheDave
04-07-2005, 12:53 PM
Unless you want me to get you to 50 votes. Can be done by the end of the business day if you want :)

damn i'm glad your on my side...

Spider
04-07-2005, 01:09 PM
Ok I just voted ........ I will tell who I voted for .......
I voted for the Dave for 1 reason ........ He was the one that got me into the allience . he was the first to contact me .........
I almost voted for Rascal , he played the game well , took chances ...... Only difference is the Dave recrutied me . if Rascal had recruited me , then my vote would have went to Rascal ......... no hard feelings

Old Dude
04-07-2005, 01:13 PM
THE WINNER OF THE ORANGEMANE SAUSAGE ISLAND SURVIVOR CHALLENGE

http://blacksbeach.org/kevin1.jpg

TheDave strikes a victory pose.

(with 4 votes clinched out of a possible 7, it's all over for the other gladiators)

OBF1
04-07-2005, 01:14 PM
Congratulation Dave, You are without a doubt the king of sausage!

Hotrod
04-07-2005, 01:17 PM
Well done sausage boy ;D

OBF1
04-07-2005, 01:18 PM
OldDude, I do not want to know if that is you in the picture or where you found said picture.

I applaud you for doing a great job hosting the cast of charactors you assembled. You were evil, sick, warped, perverted and just down right a sheet turd for making everyones life playing this game hell for 3 weeks.

I for one look forward to viewing/playing survivor 2.

PS: What ratings you commanded, Hats off and kudos to you.

Old Dude
04-07-2005, 01:18 PM
A big thank you to everyone who participated, contestants and hecklers alike.

27,000 + views probably warrants a sequel, and a thread for auditions has been set up elsewhere on this forum.

http://topkool.free.fr/images_seriestv/ilefantastique04.jpg

Be sure to come back in a few weeks for ...

ORANGEMANE SURVIVOR II - - JUNGLE OF HORROR

OBF1
04-07-2005, 01:20 PM
SPEECH SPEECH

say something king of survivor sausage!

TheDave
04-07-2005, 01:24 PM
Blah, Blah, Blah....NEXT!

TheDave
04-07-2005, 01:25 PM
CBF1... wow i don't know how you do it, but if your career field is anything other than campaign manager you are waisting some serious talents! I'ld say my hats off to ya... but on this island... my shorts off to ya!

Rascal
04-07-2005, 01:43 PM
Pulling LABF's card:

The election was rigged and my voters were disenfranchised...I demand a recount.

OBF1
04-07-2005, 01:45 PM
Anyone else going thru withdrawl now ?

Old Dude
04-07-2005, 02:07 PM
One last piece of business before I clear out my PM box. As promised, here is the breakdown for Round 3:

CBF1 ....................................Bosko
DBroncos4life .........................Bosko
Mile High Shack.......................Bosko
TD30.....................................Bosko
Spider...................................abstained
rascal....................................Sideburn
MajikMan7..............................Bosko
TheDave................................Bosko
bendog..................................Spider
Crushaholic.............................TheDave
Bosko....................................CBF1
Sideburn.................................Bosko
Clockwork Orange.....................abstained
Kaylore...................................rascal

OBF1
04-07-2005, 02:37 PM
Damn Bosco really had it out for me. Wonder what I ever did :)

Rascal
04-07-2005, 02:41 PM
And I used it against you too. I knew he voted for you and you against him and I used it against you. SAVED MY ASS!!!

Arkie
04-07-2005, 02:57 PM
Damn Bosco really had it out for me. Wonder what I ever did :)

I asked you for advice that very round. I was suspicious of your answer.

03-22-2005, 02:40 PM
Re: survivor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the heads-up on voting for Mock. So, what's the latest scoop?

I must have pissed off a few people... My pvts have almost came to a stand still. Latest I have heard is that either Crushaholic or TD 30 is getting the axe.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I see that neither Crush nor TD30 had a single vote that round. I wonder why I was considered a threat so early. I never backstabbed anybody yet.

Old Dude
04-07-2005, 03:00 PM
I see that neither Crush nor TD30 had a single vote that round. I wonder why I was considered a threat so early. I never backstabbed anybody yet.

I think that if you scroll back 20 or 30 pages, someone mentioned that you were picked out as a target because you are a very likeable and popular guy around here.

And that made you a major threat.

Arkie
04-07-2005, 03:03 PM
Thanks, Rascal for being honest with me when you gave me the list of names. :) I never fully believed you, but I see now that you were telling the truth.

So...

What are you thinking about doing next round?

Could I exchange immunity for say...the list of people who voted for you?

That's a deal. :)

Let me clarify...I meant not only from you so you will need to talk to your fellow ghosts.

Are we still on?

Yes.

How about this...I will remain annonymous on this little deal and you guarantee me that myself and someone I choose will not be targeted. The person that I am thinking of is one who did vote for you.

Sorry I keep changing the deal I honestly didn't think you would accept it.

I guarantee you won't be targeted by me or Crush. I'm pretty sure I can persuade Mock. That's a majority.

I wasn't targeting you in the first place. Even if I find out you and your ally voted for me, I wouldn't vote for you two because seven people voted for me. At least you two are on my side now.

Deal.

My ally who will not be targeted in conjunction with me is Mile High Shack.

The people who voted for you are:
CBF1
DBroncos4life
Mile High Shack
TD30
Majikman7
TheDave
Sideburn

Arkie
04-07-2005, 03:04 PM
I think that if you scroll back 20 or 30 pages, someone mentioned that you were picked out as a target because you are a very likeable and popular guy around here.

And that made you a major threat.

I leave the Mane for 12 hours, and this thread grows about another 10-20 pages. It's out of control!

Old Dude
04-07-2005, 03:07 PM
I have to say, with all sympathies to Bosko, that the "blackout" round succeeded in adding a little suspense & mystery to the early game. I was originally going to have a second blackout later in the game, but by then I'd disqualified a couple players and the results with only 5 or 6 guys left wouldn't have been much of a mystery.

Old Dude
04-07-2005, 03:10 PM
I leave the Mane for 12 hours, and this thread grows about another 10-20 pages. It's out of control!

check post #2298 on page 92.

damn. what a memory I have!

Arkie
04-07-2005, 03:19 PM
page 92 plays out like the end of a Scooby Doo cartoon.

I feel partially responsible for keeping the 4 horsemen together. The easiest way to break them up would have been to empower me to vote off Dave. Instead they went with a less powerful ghost, and I had to side with Alec. I suppose we would have voted for theDave if we knew about the 4 horsemen. I felt the need to keep my word to rascal. It was all I had left, and it was a fun little challenge to try and save his ass during the ghost round.

TheDave
04-07-2005, 03:20 PM
looks like my instincts were right.... i knew that ghost round was going the wrong way

Arkie
04-07-2005, 03:23 PM
It's ironic that Dave was saved by Alec, indirectly.

Mtbrncofn
04-07-2005, 03:35 PM
Well congrats to you, Dave!!

Was your sanity worth it? ;)

P.S That's a mighty fine picture of you striking a pose in the sand there. :wiggle:

Old Dude
04-07-2005, 03:36 PM
I can only speculate because I wasn't privy to any of the plotting, but the "4 horsemen" were really only 1/4 of the starting 16.

Looks to me like they managed to (1) strike down a potentially threatening 3-man alliance in the bud by rapidly knocking out Alec & mock, (2) make temporary side deals with a couple of two-man alliances, (3) kept Sideburn nestled between them as insurance- who was apparently riding two horse teams at the same time, and (4) took advantage of the inability of several of the "free agents" such as Clockwork, bendog & crush, to mount an organized resistance.

TheDave
04-07-2005, 03:36 PM
considering i was pretty nutz to start with ... yeah...

TheDave
04-07-2005, 03:38 PM
I can only speculate because I wasn't privy to any of the plotting, but the "4 horsemen" were really only 1/4 of the starting 16.

Looks to me like they managed to (1) strike down a potentially threatening 3-man alliance in the bud by rapidly knocking out Alec & mock, (2) make temporary side deals with a couple of two-man alliances, (3) kept Sideburn nestled between them as insurance- who was apparently riding two horse teams at the same time, and (4) took advantage of the inability of several of the "free agents" such as Clockwork, bendog & crush, to mount an organized resistance.

Pretty close... just add the phrase "Now what the F**k do we do" to each number and you've got it.

OBF1
04-07-2005, 03:45 PM
I hate this game

Rascal
04-07-2005, 03:48 PM
I hate this game

yeah right...you loved it and you want to play again.

Rascal
04-07-2005, 03:50 PM
looks like my instincts were right.... i knew that ghost round was going the wrong way

Bosco didn't post the other PM's. The ones where I told him it would be wise to target either you or CBF1 depending on who Alec wanted :) Apparently Alec wanted CBF1 more then you...count your blessings.

Hotrod
04-07-2005, 03:50 PM
Pretty close... just add the phrase "Now what the F**k do we do" to each number and you've got it.

LOL thats what I thought I did not think you 4 sausage grinders could have figured all that. It had to be blind luck ;D

OBF1
04-07-2005, 03:58 PM
Bosco didn't post the other PM's. The ones where I told him it would be wise to target either you or CBF1 depending on who Alec wanted :) Apparently Alec wanted CBF1 more then you...count your blessings.

After the beating I got from Alec and Bosco, It made it pretty sweet to get Alec to go with me in the final round and see things more clearly than before :)

Rascal
04-07-2005, 04:01 PM
After the beating I got from Alec and Bosco, It made it pretty sweet to get Alec to go with me in the final round and see things more clearly than before :)

Yeah I bet. I knew when Old Dude gave the rules for the final round I had no chance. I knew I pissed off you, Majik, TD30 big time and you wanted me gone. Plus this time I had no leverage with Bosco to get his support.

BTW...how did you convince them just out of curiosity?

Spider
04-07-2005, 04:04 PM
LOL thats what I thought I did not think you 4 sausage grinders could have figured all that. It had to be blind luck ;D
;D one of these days alice ...... pow to the mooon

OBF1
04-07-2005, 04:19 PM
Yeah I bet. I knew when Old Dude gave the rules for the final round I had no chance. I knew I pissed off you, Majik, TD30 big time and you wanted me gone. Plus this time I had no leverage with Bosco to get his support.

BTW...how did you convince them just out of curiosity?

I think just being honest and persistant..... very persistant. Like Dave said I kinda have this gift with people, maybe it come from being part of a big greek family...that or they all felt sorry for me being 5' 3" 128 lbs and me getting hammered in the earlier rounds :)

OBF1
04-07-2005, 04:28 PM
For size reference, This is a picture of me and Mario after the Broncos/Colts game in Denver..... I am the short guy on the left

Pick Six
04-07-2005, 04:46 PM
One last piece of business before I clear out my PM box. As promised, here is the breakdown for Round 3:

CBF1 ....................................Bosko
DBroncos4life .........................Bosko
Mile High Shack.......................Bosko
TD30.....................................Bosko
Spider...................................abstained
rascal....................................Sideburn
MajikMan7..............................Bosko
TheDave................................Bosko
bendog..................................Spider
Crushaholic.............................TheDave
Bosko....................................CBF1
Sideburn.................................Bosko
Clockwork Orange.....................abstained
Kaylore...................................rascal

There you go...for anyone that thought otherwise, it's official. I never voted for the person that was kicked off in ANY round. I didn't vote for Alec in the first round and I didn't vote for Mock in the second round (I thought there was some value in keeping those two alive for a while). As you can see, I didn't vote for Bosko in this round, and (obviously), I didn't vote for myself when I was offed in the 4th round. I was too busy trying to get Dave voted off the island. Little did I know his bickering was just an act. I probably would have used a different strategy if I knew that... ugh!~

TheDave
04-07-2005, 05:06 PM

now if you could just explain the tantrum i'ld have a complete picture :thumbs:

Rock Chalk
04-07-2005, 05:16 PM
When I first saw the list, CBF1 was number 1, but when I looked a couple of days later I saw TheDave and I decided I was going after him first since Mock had already made a "fake" alliance with CBF1 (which at the time I did not know was fake).

It wasnt until later that I saw that the three Okies were all in the game and realized what a f*cking colossal mistake it was to go after two dudes that I didnt like instead of going after bigger fish. I was reluctant to contact spider, based on me not trusting the stupid redneck but I should have because he has pull and we could have kicked those Okies out quickly.

As it was, I failed in my attempts to garner an alliance because I was asking the wrong people and talked to those stupid Okies.

Im going there in July and when im there im going to personally whoop all your asses (Sideburn, I might have to use a 2X4 on your big ass).

OBF1
04-07-2005, 05:39 PM
Who the hell are the 3 okies? After all this time I still have no idea

Old Dude
04-07-2005, 07:12 PM
... I applaud you for doing a great job hosting the cast of charactors you assembled. You were evil, sick, warped, perverted and just down right a sheet turd for making everyones life playing this game hell for 3 weeks.

I for one look forward to viewing/playing survivor 2.

I'll need to brainstorm some stuff with OldDudetheYounger. Maybe this weekend or next. I'm certainly leaning toward the Jungle theme right now, because of all the camoflague and huge snakes and quicksand and killer crocks and hunting cats and cannibals and blowguns and all that. He's got some real cool ideas about introducing poison into the game ...

OBF1
04-07-2005, 08:13 PM
I didn't know Satan was a poster on the mane until now.

Old Dude
04-07-2005, 08:26 PM
It's not like we sit around and chortle and chuckle about this. Everything we have under consideration is done with a detached and purely abstract interest in gaming dynamics and thematic symmetry, with an eye toward the gamist-narrativist-simulationist model of zero sum social interaction. Hard work, I can tell you. But ultimately rewarding from an empirical standpoint.

OBF1
04-07-2005, 09:10 PM
I call BULL**** hellspawn game master :)

OBF1
04-07-2005, 09:11 PM
It's not like we sit around and chortle and chuckle about this. Everything we have under consideration is done with a detached and purely abstract interest in gaming dynamics and thematic symmetry, with an eye toward the gamist-narrativist-simulationist model of zero sum social interaction. Hard work, I can tell you. But ultimately rewarding from an empirical standpoint.

Spider.... what in the hell did out host just say? Translation please lol

Pick Six
04-07-2005, 09:59 PM
Who the hell are the 3 okies? After all this time I still have no idea

Sideburn, Shack and Rascal representing Oklahoma very well...

OBF1
04-07-2005, 10:01 PM
Sideburn, Shack and Rascal representing Oklahoma very well...

Now that explains alot.

Shouldn't they all be like Cowboy or Chief fans then? :)

Pick Six
04-07-2005, 10:05 PM
Now that explains alot.

Bite your tongue, man! No use of the "C" word here... ;)

OBF1
04-07-2005, 10:45 PM
C-word bad

Sausage gulper, men in thongs, meat gazer and throat yogart are all okay? lol

Pick Six
04-07-2005, 10:51 PM
C-word bad

Sausage gulper, men in thongs, meat gazer and throat yogart are all okay? lol

exactly...

Rascal
04-07-2005, 11:08 PM
Now that explains alot.

Don't make me bring down fire and brimstone on your ass.

I was born and raised on Colorado. Moved here against my will 4 years ago and been stuck here ever since.

Mile High Shack
04-08-2005, 06:17 AM
Now that explains alot.

lick balls I didn't grow up here

OldDudetheYounger
04-08-2005, 10:42 AM
Hey, Oklahoma buffers Colorado from Texas, they are OK in my book.

As far as chortles over evil ideas and plans, guilty as charged! Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Now, I wonder where OD and I can get ahold of some ebola infected monkey meat?

Hotrod
04-08-2005, 10:52 AM

As far as chortles over evil ideas and plans, guilty as charged! Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Im not sure about the Ebola part but Rascal snuck off the Island with that monkey suit.

Rascal
04-08-2005, 11:11 AM
I didn't sneak off with...Dave is still wearing the damn thing.

Something about him liking the "monkeying around" type of business or something.

FADERPROOF
04-08-2005, 04:25 PM
Since I havent followed this totally, has the mole revealed his identity?

I know who it is, but did the person come clean?

OBF1
04-08-2005, 07:08 PM
Yes

TheDave
08-25-2005, 04:20 PM
My god 68 pages of pain... (((SHUDDERS)))

MajikMan7
08-25-2005, 05:30 PM
ouch!!!

Mtbrncofn
08-25-2005, 06:31 PM
Pain is that avatar, Majik.

MajikMan7
08-25-2005, 07:39 PM
Pain is that avatar, Majik.

Pain is Jeff Gordon missing the chase!

Mtbrncofn
08-25-2005, 09:30 PM
Bwahahaahahahahaha. Shut up.

Rascal
03-06-2006, 11:13 AM
bump for the noobies so they can understand what they are about to experience.

missingnumber7
03-06-2006, 11:37 AM
I didn't think it was so much of an experience as it was hidden torture. But hey...i thought I was gonna get thrown off the mountain and then i had to watch my cornhole in the tent last time...soo who knew.

Rascal
03-06-2006, 01:34 PM
I didn't think it was so much of an experience as it was hidden torture. But hey...i thought I was gonna get thrown off the mountain and then i had to watch my cornhole in the tent last time...soo who knew.

Did you change names?

Old Dude
07-06-2006, 10:05 PM
Summer syndication bump.

heydensmom
07-07-2006, 04:48 AM
OD are we doing a summer version?

Arkansas Bronco
07-07-2006, 06:57 AM
I think I would get fired if he ran more then one a year.

Old Dude
07-07-2006, 07:10 AM
Yeah. March is generally slow for me, so I can devote time to OM Survivor, but the summer is always very busy. And this year is even worse than usual. We might be able to move the kickoff for Survivor IV up to February next year, though. It will probably be Mafia-themed, and, depending on interest, we might have more contestants and a few new faces.

Arkansas Bronco
07-07-2006, 07:13 AM
Yeah. March is generally slow for me, so I can devote time to OM Survivor, but the summer is always very busy. And this year is even worse than usual. We might be able to move the kickoff for Survivor IV up to February next year, though. It will probably be Mafia-themed, and, depending on interest, we might have more contestants and a few new faces.
If you add more in does that mean more double elim. the first few weeks or is it just going to be extended?

Old Dude
07-07-2006, 08:05 AM
If you add more in does that mean more double elim. the first few weeks or is it just going to be extended?

I don't know yet. It depends on how the auditions and casting sessions go. The soap opera drama has been good so far, but I'm looking for ways to intensify it. For the audience, you know.

Old Dude
07-10-2013, 11:49 AM
bump

Pick Six
07-10-2013, 01:27 PM

Whatever happened to that guy? I completely forgot about him, when wondering who would take over for Old Dude...