PDA

View Full Version : Who will be the Orange Mane Survivor?!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11

OBF1
04-05-2005, 11:09 AM
A job well done there Dave.

Hotrod
04-05-2005, 11:09 AM
My vote can be bought with rep. ;D

Old Dude
04-05-2005, 11:10 AM
The three finalists may all begin pleading their cases, bribing people, etc.

OBF1
04-05-2005, 11:10 AM
My vote can be bought with rep. ;D

I should give you negitive rep you Ho :)

Old Dude
04-05-2005, 11:11 AM
The public poll is here:

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=24634

Results will be tabulated as of NOON on Saturday.

TheDave
04-05-2005, 11:11 AM
A job well done there Dave.

yeah, yeah, yeah...take your lube else where...

Spider
04-05-2005, 11:15 AM
Meanwhile back at the ranch .......
RanchHand: How was your time on the Island Spider ?
Spider: I had a blast ......
Ranchhand: Sounds fun
Spider: I learned somthing new though ......
Ranchhand : whats that Boss ?
Spider : Noobs get it dry , now bend over .......
Ranchhand: Spider I quite .......
Spider : get back here you sissy noone voted you off yet ........ ;D

Hotrod
04-05-2005, 11:18 AM
I should give you negitive rep you Ho :)

LOL After this whole thing Im trying to figure out how to give myself neg rep just for being involved.

Old Dude
04-05-2005, 11:19 AM
http://wwwimage.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/images/survivor13_300.jpg

The public opinion poll will be anonymous. Everyone is eligible to vote in that poll - - even the contestants themselves. Also the ghosts, the jury, etc. The winner of the public poll gets one vote.

The Five Members of the Celestial Jury will cast Public Votes - - (if they desire to vote), on this thread. This specifically includes CBF-1, bendog, Sideburn, Clockwork Orange, and Spider. Each of their votes counts as 1.

Members of the Ghostly Chorus may vote either on this thread, or by Private Mail to me. In case of a conflict, the vote cast in public will prevail. The Cumulative Ghostly Chorus is worth 1 vote. Majority rules. If the vote is tied, it will be split either 2 or 3 ways depending on whether it is a 2 or 3 way tie for the lead.

Votes may not be changed once they are cast.

All voting will be tabulated at Noon on Saturday, and a winner will be declared. If it turns out that we can declare a winner before that time, so be it.

OBF1
04-05-2005, 11:20 AM

LMAO

Mile High Shack
04-05-2005, 11:21 AM
I can only say one thing…I didn’t make an alliance with anyone then vote them off later….sure I may of known someone was going after someone, but that doesn’t mean I voted against them :D

Another thing, I played it well enough so that no one knew who I was in an alliance with except Rascal…which was obvious, a moron could’ve figured that out…yes even Bob could’ve.

To the jury good luck and may the best man win………even still watch out of Dave he likes man meat I hear. And rascal…you just never know.

TheDave
04-05-2005, 11:21 AM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to §Pide® again.

TheDave
04-05-2005, 11:23 AM
I can only say one thing…I didn’t make an alliance with anyone then vote them off later….sure I may of known someone was going after someone, but that doesn’t mean I voted against them :D

Read i didn't actually try... i just rode rascals ass...err...coattail... :)

Mile High Shack
04-05-2005, 11:27 AM
Read i didn't actually try... i just rode rascals ass...err...coattail... :)

yeah I just followed his lead...he was the backstabber muuhhhaaaaa

and the only ass riding was you on him :kiddingme ugh!~

Rascal
04-05-2005, 11:30 AM
So should we tell all guys or wait for the winner to be decided?

I don't really care I pissed off every single one of the ghosts and celestial jury members so my chances of winning are about the same as Dave not wanting to tap hotrod's ass (that would be zero% for those keeping score).

Spider
04-05-2005, 11:32 AM

I don't really care I pissed off every single one of the ghosts and celestial jury members so my chances of winning are about the same as Dave not wanting to tap hotrod's ass (that would be zero% for those keeping score).
Go ahead , it should be obvious what happened now

Mile High Shack
04-05-2005, 11:32 AM

We all know Dave is going to win b/c he puckers up and kisses ass better than either of us

Hotrod
04-05-2005, 11:33 AM
Im gonna have to wait to vote until I can have a beer. With such and important decission to make I would hate to make it level headed.

OBF1
04-05-2005, 11:53 AM
235 ring a bell..... I think someone was meat gazing instead of thinking :)

OBF1
04-05-2005, 11:57 AM
I can only imagine, But waiting for the final vote is worse than waiting to see if you have been voted off in an earlier round. All the hard work comes down to this.

Hotrod
04-05-2005, 12:05 PM
What is this 235 I keep hear of???

OBF1
04-05-2005, 12:09 PM
(in his best rain man voice) 235................ 235 toothpicks on the gound :)

Old Dude
04-05-2005, 12:09 PM
Well, here's a question for any of our finalists who actually cares to answer ...

... how did you see the votes play out, round by round? What was going on in your heads and why did you vote the way you did?

OBF1
04-05-2005, 12:10 PM
Well, here's a question for any of our finalists who actually cares to answer ...

... how did you see the votes play out, round by round? What was going on in your heads and why did you vote the way you did?

Jeff, Come on you were following the game went you?

Hotrod
04-05-2005, 12:11 PM
(in his best rain man voice) 235................ 235 toothpicks on the gound :)

Oh well that clears things right up.

Rascal
04-05-2005, 12:13 PM

I pretty much knew how each round was going to go down. The only question was the first round and the ghost round. Other then that I knew who was going down and who (except for the occasional stray sheep) was voting for whom.

OBF1
04-05-2005, 12:15 PM
But I do get credit for Mocks early departure :)

Old Dude
04-05-2005, 12:15 PM
Sure, but I'm still trying to figure out why the crowd went the way it did. Why did Alec get stampeded so quickly in the first round. And why did the whole herd turn toward watermock in Round 2.

Bosko is probably still wondering why he was murdered in Round 3.

What was the Mole up to, and how were the players dealing with him?

Just for starters ...

REB
04-05-2005, 12:16 PM
So this vote is open to everyone? Even just us spectators? If so who left? Where do I vote and when are the results?

REB

1-2-3-:Broncos:!!!!!!!

Mile High Shack
Sure, but I'm still trying to figure out why the crowd went the way it did. Why did Alec get stampeded so quickly in the first round. And why did the whole herd turn toward watermock in Round 2.

Just for starters ...

oh I can answer that ........

Hotrod
Well as far as I can tell Plan #235 had something to do with Rascal whispering sweet nothings into Daves ear in a rain man voice while Shack took pictures.

Old Dude
04-05-2005, 12:19 PM
So this vote is open to everyone? Even just us spectators? If so who left? Where do I vote and when are the results?

REB

You can vote in the public poll, which is also in the off-topics forum.

The results will be posted Saturday, sometime after NOON, which is the deadline for voting.

(Unless, it becomes clear that one of the contestants has won before then....)

OBF1
04-05-2005, 12:19 PM
I do think the Mole played a role. Aot of players figured he was part of the game and fed him information that he tried to use in him playing the game thru us.

Old Dude
04-05-2005, 12:25 PM
Well, I can tell you this much about the Mole... Pez advised me somewhere late in round 1 or early in round 2 that he wanted to act as a "mole." I gave him my blessings, since I thought it might add some intrigue to the game ... but, other than some general tips on what kinds of curve balls I was thinking about throwing in later rounds ... I never fed him any information about votes, or their order, or their status or alliances or anything else. He generally knew about the "ghost idea" and the "shotgun round" before the players, but even then, I changed details ... and usually gave the players some advance warning on the main thread.

Most of the time, I had no idea what he was up to.

OBF1
04-05-2005, 12:27 PM
Why do you think everyone was running around in stealth mode duing the game..... THE MOLE

Mile High Shack
04-05-2005, 12:28 PM
Well I know why Alec was gone in the 1st round…..people (not the 4 remaining) wanted him gone for some reason…we were going to go some place else. But alas, the herd spoke and Alec was gone.

As far as Mock, I wanted him to stay longer, I tried to get him to stay, but too many people voted before we had a chance to talk.

Mock was someone we could take out anytime we wanted, so I was kind mad he went so early.

Old Dude
04-05-2005, 12:29 PM
Well I know why Alec was gone in the 1st round…..people (not the 4 remaining) wanted him gone for some reason…we were going to go some place else. But alas, the herd spoke and Alec was gone.

As far as Mock, I wanted him to stay longer, I tried to get him to stay, but too many people voted before we had a chance to talk.

Mock was someone we could take out anytime we wanted, so I was kind mad he went so early.

Were you guys talking to everyone or just a couple trusted allies?

OBF1
04-05-2005, 12:31 PM

Mock voted for me in round 1, So i returned the favor and had the "clan" vote for mock. Was a pretty easy sell. After that it seemed that whoever was thought to be the biggest threat to the original alliance was next in line.

Mile High Shack
04-05-2005, 12:34 PM
Were you guys talking to everyone or just a couple trusted allies?
Oooo there was an alliance but some people thought they were in an alliance to the end….such as CBF, but he didn’t have a clue :D, no offense to him, but the original was set about 5 min. after we signed up.

We had different alliances everywhere…which almost got rascal in trouble in the ghost round…somehow he made some people angry and they came after him.

Even until the end, people didn’t figure out the real alliance.

Actually rascal and I were still debating on whether to keep sideburn and turn on dave and spider :D…but when spider helped rascal stay alive we decided no more screw jobs. Besides, sideburn tried to screw me in the grenade round. I saw the emails he sent to someone :D

REB
04-05-2005, 12:36 PM
You can vote in the public poll, which is also in the off-topics forum.

The results will be posted Saturday, sometime after NOON, which is the deadline for voting.

Ok thanx old dude.

REB

Old Dude
04-05-2005, 12:36 PM
What was the deal with TD30 and MajikMan7? Seemed like they were voting along with the majority for awhile, and then BLAM!

Mile High Shack
04-05-2005, 12:39 PM
What was the deal with TD30 and MajikMan7? Seemed like they were voting along with the majority for awhile, and then BLAM!

it was the shotgun round

someone informed me they were coming after me OR rascal.....they decided our usefullness was up.

There was also others voting for sideburn...so sideburn and I figured out how to vote and thankfully I escaped by the hair of my chinny chin chin.

I didn't know they were double barrleing me in that round.

Old Dude
04-05-2005, 12:47 PM
What was the deal with Crushaholic, bendog, Clockwork and DB4L?

Mile High Shack
04-05-2005, 12:51 PM
I have no idea about bendog or clockwork, I think they were rogue agents and they had alliances with no one…except bendog wanted mock gone…lol…I guess that is why they stayed so long b/c since they were by themselves, they weren’t a threat.

Crushaholic was the same way…but he kept voting for dave…so……..

DB4L was with someone but then he forgot to vote……I’m not sure how that happened.

I know he was in an alliance in the beginning with Mock and Alec……….you see how that turned out.

OBF1
04-05-2005, 12:58 PM
it was the shotgun round

someone informed me they were coming after me OR rascal.....they decided our usefullness was up.

There was also others voting for sideburn...so sideburn and I figured out how to vote and thankfully I escaped by the hair of my chinny chin chin.

I didn't know they were double barrleing me in that round.

LAMO...And for a guy that had no idea what was happening, I knew how that round was going down to a tee.

Majik, TD30, Spider, Dave and CBF1 were a loose "side Alliance"...one of many. The word was out that those 2 were the target and they both thought that Dave and Spider were with them.... I knew better and Shot sideburn to stay clear of the "original alliance" and to stay in favor of the others..... knowing that they would be with me later.

The damn ghost round.... If we had another half a day of poll voting for the audiance it would have been a different outcome for sure.... The "plan" came together late the night before and we were not able to get the plan finished by inviting friends to vote for our ghost and the 3 extra votes that came with winning that poll. It was very obvious that Shack and Rascal were the top 2 in the alliance, going back to the fantasy league they are close. Since Shack had immunity it was time to go after Rascal. We got 5 players to go along with this...even alliance members who were in the game to the end knew this had to be done as well as 3 ghosts.

Rascal and I had a few "friendly" pvt msg conversations about this and I told him it would come down to 1 vote between the 2 of us. What I did not take into consideration was that at one point you said the first ghost had voted and that he had MULTIPLE targets. I took this as a done deal.... Bad decision. and the rest is history.

The game was this close (---------) to making a turn in the opposite direction.

OBF1
04-05-2005, 01:01 PM

Crush was targeted by Rascal.... With Bendog and Clock being mentioned in the same breath, pretty much a coin toss, except I figure someone put in a good word for the other 2 and they we not selected for termination.

Rascal
04-05-2005, 01:02 PM

Just for starters ...

Why here goes the story...

In the beginning an alliance formed of Shack, Spider, Dave, and myself. We formed up and forged a strong alliance that would play the rest of the group at our leisure. We then went seperately out and formed loose alliances just to get us threw the initial rounds.

Spider and Dave formed up with TD30 and Majik.

Shack and myself formed up with Sideburn and DB4L.

And we all formed up with CBF1.

Alec was picked as the first round target because we, the four horseman, recognized him as a strong player. Plus he provided us with ammunition by several PM's saying how he planned on stabbing his alliance member (Clock or Crush I don't remember) in the back from the very beginning. I got a hold of that piece of information and spread it around thus forming an alliance to remove Alec.

Mock was a victim of his unpopularity with several here on the board and was pretty easy to remove although I personally wished we had kept him around but nevertheless.

Bosco was targeted because we realized that eventually spectators would be involved and his popularity could be costly to us. It was also during this round where I did a maneauver that would save my skin. In the previous round Sideburn had not voted as he had been instructed. Thus in this round Shack and I told him that there were some grumblings about removing him. To confirm this I voted for Sideburn in this dark round thus making the appearance that people were voting for him and bringing him in closer to the fold so to speak. Since I did not vote for Bosco, and new the identies of all who did for him, I was able to use that information in the ghost round. Although I had been one who had planned his early departure...sorry Bosco.

After that round we next worked on developing the numbers to maintain our alliance would be secure till the end. Crush was eliminated for not joining in our alliance and never talking us (and voting repeatedly for Dave).

Next went TD30 and Majik. This was done because we knew of their plan to remove Shack, DB4L, and myself so that they would be next to their "alliance" of Spider, Dave, and CBF1. It was CBF1 pleas to keep TD30 where I began to suspect him of betraying us. We obtained a PM from TD30 and Majik stating their desire to remove us and used it against them in the shotgun round. We also were able to convince Sideburn that he was a target and convinced him to use both barrels against TD30. We were forced to do this because CBF1 went against the grain and voted for Sideburn instead of TD30 and Spider voted early against Sideburn before the decision was made to target TD30 instead of Sideburn.

Next round was the ghost round where my previous move of not voting against Bosco came off. I got an agreement with Bosco that I would not be eliminated this round (I knew of Majik and TD30 going against me this round) and some of my allies if I provided a list of those who did vote for him. He agreed and subsequently I was saved while CBF1 the betrayer was taken out back and beaten like the dog he is.

After this round it was just a mere formality of reducing the numbers so that us four would remain.

The only issue was the grenade round, but after learning from Sideburn who Clock had thrown at it was all but guaranteed that the four would move on. It was actually pretty funny because Sideburn was sending different strategies to both Dave and Shack who were in turn forwarding them to the rest of the group. We had a differerent strategy to account for both plans he was sending us, but they were scrapped when we learned of Clock's true position and where he threw his nade. Thus Clock in essence by acting early caused his and Sideburn's own destruction.

Next round was decided by whoever got closer to the score of the NCAA championship. Spider was the furthest away so he got eliminated. The oringal plan was that whoever got the closest would be the winner as the rest of us would climb the same tree. But we decided that the uproar would have been huge and Dave and Shack wanted to really find out who would win. I could care less at this point.

And there ya go. The story of the four horseman.

Oh...Dave and I fighting was all show. It was just to throw people off although I suspect a few, such as hotrod, realized it. And Spider remaining a quiet member of the group was planned from the beginning. The four worked at well because Dave, Spider, Shack, and I have disagreed on numerous occassions and people suspecting us being together was remote till it was too late.

Rascal
04-05-2005, 01:05 PM
Crush was targeted by Rascal.... With Bendog and Clock being mentioned in the same breath, pretty much a coin toss, except I figure someone put in a good word for the other 2 and they we not selected for termination.

Actually Crush was targeted by Dave.

Bendog and Clock were mentioned as just people to eliminate till the end to get the numbers right. They never formed up with us so their elimination was guaranteed by their silence.

Rascal
04-05-2005, 01:07 PM
LAMO...And for a guy that had no idea what was happening, I knew how that round was going down to a tee.

Majik, TD30, Spider, Dave and CBF1 were a loose "side Alliance"...one of many. The word was out that those 2 were the target and they both thought that Dave and Spider were with them.... I knew better and Shot sideburn to stay clear of the "original alliance" and to stay in favor of the others..... knowing that they would be with me later.

The damn ghost round.... If we had another half a day of poll voting for the audiance it would have been a different outcome for sure.... The "plan" came together late the night before and we were not able to get the plan finished by inviting friends to vote for our ghost and the 3 extra votes that came with winning that poll. It was very obvious that Shack and Rascal were the top 2 in the alliance, going back to the fantasy league they are close. Since Shack had immunity it was time to go after Rascal. We got 5 players to go along with this...even alliance members who were in the game to the end knew this had to be done as well as 3 ghosts.

Rascal and I had a few "friendly" pvt msg conversations about this and I told him it would come down to 1 vote between the 2 of us. What I did not take into consideration was that at one point you said the first ghost had voted and that he had MULTIPLE targets. I took this as a done deal.... Bad decision. and the rest is history.

I knew it was between the two us...what concerned me was when Mock gave his votes to Alec. I knew that if Alec found out that it was me who betrayed him in the first round I was a gonner. Either he wanted to remove you bad and moved on past that fact, or he never found out...till now.

OBF1
04-05-2005, 01:08 PM
""""Alec was picked as the first round target because we, the four horseman, recognized him as a strong player. Plus he provided us with ammunition by several PM's saying how he planned on stabbing his alliance member (Clock or Crush I don't remember) in the back from the very beginning. I got a hold of that piece of information and spread it around thus forming an alliance to remove Alec."""

Alec sent the pvt msg saying he was going to nail me when the game started. I forget who sent that to me... I will have to go back and find that.

REB
Ok so I see 3 are left to vote for. Well I'm going between Horseshack and Rascal. Who wants it more? Who deserves it more? Well I have 2 pos. reps from Shack and 1 from Rascal. My own individual tribal council is now in progress. I have a few things in common with both so It's hard to decide. So have it :) BTW where's mt been. I haven't seen anything new from her and she was keeping a close eye on this.

REB

Mile High Shack

To be honest I knew I was targeted in the shotgun round…Dave told me

So I took appropriate action to ensure I was gone

In the ghost round I had a hard time caring b/c I had immunity and even if rascal got voted off (sorry rascal) I had ways to still make it work

Mile High Shack
04-05-2005, 01:09 PM
""""Alec was picked as the first round target because we, the four horseman, recognized him as a strong player. Plus he provided us with ammunition by several PM's saying how he planned on stabbing his alliance member (Clock or Crush I don't remember) in the back from the very beginning. I got a hold of that piece of information and spread it around thus forming an alliance to remove Alec."""

Alec sent the pvt msg saying he was going to nail me when the game started. I forget who sent that to me... I will have to go back and find that.
He hated your ass, so I heard so that is why he was targeted b/c we figured we could take you out anytime :D

Rascal
04-05-2005, 01:09 PM
Oh...and I was telling the mole bad information from the start and had other people telling the mole bad information as well. Can't remember the list of who I had do that but I know it included MT and hotrod. Although MT never knew it...sorry :).

Hotrod did know about it and actually enjoyed playing the mole...it was pretty funny.

Pick Six
04-05-2005, 01:12 PM
After that round we next worked on developing the numbers to maintain our alliance would be secure till the end. Crush was eliminated for not joining in our alliance and never talking us (and voting repeatedly for Dave).

With the exception of repeatedly voting for Dave, that's not accurate. Nobody PMed me about forming an alliance until the ghost round when I had to make a decision between forming an alliance with Bosko or TD30 (both had the power of the votes). I guess I could have inquired about who people were voting for, but I was left to guess on the first 3 rounds.

Rascal
04-05-2005, 01:14 PM
With the exception of repeatedly voting for Dave, that's not accurate. Nobody PMed me about forming an alliance until the ghost round when I had to make a decision between forming an alliance with Bosko or TD30 (both had the power of the votes). I guess I could have inquired about who people were voting for, but I was left to guess on the first 3 rounds.

Well I thougth I sent you several PM's about teaming up and you never responded. Same thing happened with Clockwork although I know I sent those because I still have them. When you were eliminated I deleted those PM's I sent to you (if I ever did).

BTW...why did you team up with TD30? Because of that email CBF1 sent out?

OBF1
04-05-2005, 01:16 PM
What is apparent to me now is that none of the alliances we 100% solid. Not even the "4 Horseman" alliance.

I know that Shack voted Spider as window dressing early to confuse players not in the know.

I know that Sideburn, Spider and Dave were part of the 5 empowerment votes given to TD in the ghost round....with Rascal the target.

It was pretty easy to see alot of the side alliances as the game went on, and it was kinda easy to sway some of there votes as the game progressed.

Did anyone really think Dave and Rascal's fighting was real?

Did the Mole really alter somes thought process?

I did okay considering I had no idea how to play the game until it started..... just wait until Survivor Allstars :)

Rascal
04-05-2005, 01:16 PM
In the ghost round I had a hard time caring b/c I had immunity and even if rascal got voted off (sorry rascal) I had ways to still make it work

4321~

What the funnest part of this whole thing was the pretend fighting going on between us. We were saying one thing on the board and laughing it up on PM.

Pick Six
04-05-2005, 01:17 PM
Oh...and I was telling the mole bad information from the start and had other people telling the mole bad information as well.

I think that was part of my downfall. I was too honest with the mole... :dummy:

Rascal
04-05-2005, 01:19 PM
What is apparent to me now is that none of the alliances we 100% solid. Not even the "4 Horseman" alliance.

I know that Shack voted Spider as window dressing early to confuse players not in the know.

I know that Sideburn, Spider and Dave were part of the 5 empowerment votes given to TD in the ghost round....with Rascal the target.

It was pretty easy to see alot of the side alliances as the game went on, and it was kinda easy to sway some of there votes as the game progressed.

Did anyone really think Dave and Rascal's fighting was real?

Did the Mole really alter somes thought process?

I did okay considering I had no idea how to play the game until it started..... just wait until Survivor Allstars :)

I knew about Sideburn voting for TD30, but I wasn't sure about Spider or Dave. Although I knew one of them did it I could never find out which one it was. I initially blammed Dave...and still do...and was about to rip the alliance apart. But I realized at that point there wasn't a whole lot he could do to me and I needed the alliance as much as he did so I decided to ignore the fact that he probably stabbed me in the back.

Not to mention the fact that he or Spider sent you that email about who was next on the firing squad list.

OBF1
04-05-2005, 01:20 PM
On the Mole.... I knew after the 1st round it was Pez and played it to the hilt. He did make an impact, just look at how many players went into invisable mode at his request..... atleast he told me that was his doing.

Again, Coming down to 1 vote in the ghost round shows your alliance was not as strong as you thought.

Shack.... you were to be terminated next if rascal went down before me in the ghost round, believe it or not.

Pick Six
04-05-2005, 01:20 PM
BTW...why did you team up with TD30? Because of that email CBF1 sent out?

2 reasons. I voted for Bosko in the first round, so I felt he could easily stab me in the back (which would consist of agreeing on a target and changing it at the last second) if I tried to make an alliance with him. Secondly, he sent me a PM which, in part, claimed CBF1 was the mole. I didn't believe that for a second, so I went with the alternate choice (TD30).

OBF1
04-05-2005, 01:24 PM
I knew about Sideburn voting for TD30, but I wasn't sure about Spider or Dave. Although I knew one of them did it I could never find out which one it was. I initially blammed Dave...and still do...and was about to rip the alliance apart. But I realized at that point there wasn't a whole lot he could do to me and I needed the alliance as much as he did so I decided to ignore the fact that he probably stabbed me in the back.

Not to mention the fact that he or Spider sent you that email about who was next on the firing squad list.

I was perfect on the Scalp list until the shotgun vote... And could have continued to shoot 100% if I had chosen to do so. I knew you and Shack were tight and thats why I grouped up and went after you..... Pure stradegy that almost worked lol.

After all is said, I do not harbor any hard feeling towards anyone and consider all of you friends..... well maybe not mock :)

OBF1
04-05-2005, 01:31 PM
By the way, Final private message count 966. I cant believe the site didnt crash from all the pvts going around here.

TD30
04-05-2005, 01:33 PM
I pretty much assumed that those posting the most on the board were the main alliance but really had no choice but to go along with it. I knew things were fishy when tehDave wanted to switch seats because"he wanted to call rascal and mhs bluff" give me a break I didn't buy that for a second then Thedave suggest to me that we(Majik, Myself and him) split votes for mhs and rascal. I told Majik this was bs and suggested we make a move and double barrel either MHS or Rascal. We knew that votes were being used to give false appearences like Spiders missed vote etc.... Only one problem MajiK told Spider and theDAVE about my plan. I got some good advice that MHS and Rascal were golfing buddies also so that made it easy for me to determine who to go after and after giving MHS the fricking immunity from my death bed I had no choice.

and no as I told many of you including Pez during the game I never bought the arguments between theDave and RASCAL OR mhs OR anybody for that matter. It was a well played game and we did make a move to change the outcome that fell short twice. Good game guys...

Pick Six
After all is said, I do not harbor any hard feeling towards anyone and consider all of you friends

Absolutely. I was worried that this would have long lingering ill effects, but the way the game went and all the "innuendos" made it a fun game to play and watch.

Old Dude
Wow. Facinating stuff.

Mile High Shack
On the Mole.... I knew after the 1st round it was Pez and played it to the hilt. He did make an impact, just look at how many players went into invisable mode at his request..... atleast he told me that was his doing.

Again, Coming down to 1 vote in the ghost round shows your alliance was not as strong as you thought.

Shack.... you were to be terminated next if rascal went down before me in the ghost round, believe it or not.

or so you were told

:)

trust me dave and spider said a lot of things to you that I knew about

OBF1
Did anyone else get caught up in the ratings besides me?

OBF1
04-05-2005, 01:34 PM
or so you were told

trust me dave and spider said a lot of things to you that I knew about

And alot of things that you do not know about as well :)

Mile High Shack
04-05-2005, 01:36 PM
And alot of things that you do not know about as well :)

or so you think....LOL

trust me you weren't in the "know" as much as you think.

I had contingency plans that would've worked if rascal got voted off and you would've been next

then dave

then spider

Pick Six
04-05-2005, 01:41 PM
I'm glad there wasn't anything real at stake here, because I was a lousy player. From the start, I didn't know who I could trust, so I got caught up in wanting to eliminate the "infighting" on the thread that was appearing to go on. :loopy:

Old Dude
04-05-2005, 01:42 PM
To what extent were the other guys aware that an "evil alliance" was reaving through the contest, and were there any attempts to break it up or was it easier to just tag along and hope that it would turn on itself?

TD30
04-05-2005, 01:42 PM
You four watch way to much big brother, good lord the four horseman...rofl

TD30
04-05-2005, 01:49 PM
To what extent were the other guys aware that an "evil alliance" was reaving through the contest, and were there any attempts to break it up or was it easier to just tag along and hope that it would turn on itself?

What made the game really difficult, besides the many twist that you threw in was the fact that you couldn't see your opponent. It was funny I told Crush that the best chance to break up the alliance was if I was to become a ghost,it almost worked. Thedave played both sides well and did make an attempt to split the alliance. He always had a way out in case things went south and he took it. He also made some good moves like telling me I was voted out before it happend. The only one I trusted in the early going was Majik and CBF1 was reliable in the end as well but I knew that I was really no part of anyones long term plans.

Mile High Shack
04-05-2005, 01:51 PM
Oh I knew dave kinda turned on us on the ghost fighting round……….he empowered TD30 for the fact of getting rid of rascal

I’m not sure why he thought that would work…but anyway it didn’t.

So I played it cool and acting like the peace maker between dave and rascal…knowing full well dave screwed him…BUT if I told that to rascal he would’ve flipped out again LOL

So once cbf was gone, then the four horseman were strong and there was no reason to turn against it.

The four horseman and big brother? I don’t watch big brother so what did you mean

TD30
04-05-2005, 01:52 PM
thats what the four guys called their alliance last season. Not that I watched it lol

Mile High Shack
04-05-2005, 01:55 PM
thats what the four guys called their alliance last season. Not that I watched it lol
AAAAAAAAAAA

Lol

Ok now that I know that the four horseman sound kinda gay LOL

I was thinking of the old football players in the 40’s or something for Notre Dame

TD30
04-05-2005, 01:58 PM
AAAAAAAAAAA

Lol

Ok now that I know that the four horseman sound kinda gay LOL

I was thinking of the old football players in the 40’s or something for Notre Dame

Not that theres anything wrong with that,I think thats were they got the name from to

Hotrod
04-05-2005, 01:59 PM
[QUOTE=Rascal]

Oh...Dave and I fighting was all show. It was just to throw people off although I suspect a few, such as hotrod, realized it. QUOTE]

Ha I knew I had something right. ;D

The only one I was confused about was where Spider stood but did not want to ruin the game to much by finding out from the horses mouth.

Mile High Shack
04-05-2005, 02:00 PM
[QUOTE=Rascal]

Oh...Dave and I fighting was all show. It was just to throw people off although I suspect a few, such as hotrod, realized it. QUOTE]

Ha I knew I had something right. ;D

The only one I was confused about was where Spider stood but did not want to ruin the game to much by finding out from the horses mouth.

actually Spider probably had no idea Dave was trying to screw the original 4....Dave played both sides well

TheDave
04-05-2005, 02:01 PM
Oh I knew dave kinda turned on us on the ghost fighting round……….he empowered TD30 for the fact of getting rid of rascal

So I played it cool and acting like the peace maker between dave and rascal…knowing full well dave screwed him…BUT if I told that to rascal he would’ve flipped out again LOL

So once cbf was gone, then the four horseman were strong and there was no reason to turn against it.

The four horseman and big brother? I don’t watch big brother so what did you mean

Actually i empowered TD30 about 10 minutes after we voted him off. The way i turned on them i needed to by myself dsome Karma imediately. I actually never asked TD30 to vote for Rascal... CBF1 did that for me...

Old Dude
04-05-2005, 02:01 PM
Were any of the gimmicks more interesting, from a player's standpoint, than the others?

Would you guys have preferred more immunity challenges at the cost of a longer game?

Should the rounds have been longer or shorter?

Hotrod
04-05-2005, 02:03 PM
Oh...and I was telling the mole bad information from the start and had other people telling the mole bad information as well. Can't remember the list of who I had do that but I know it included MT and hotrod. Although MT never knew it...sorry :).

Hotrod did know about it and actually enjoyed playing the mole...it was pretty funny.

LOL Do I know you rofl

Sorry Pez If I had thought you were the mole I would not have given you bad information..............or would I :pimp:

~Popps~ MT Im disapointed you told me the Mole did not ask you to do anything. ;D

Mile High Shack
04-05-2005, 02:03 PM
Actually i empowered TD30 about 10 minutes after we voted him off. The way i turned on them i needed to by myself dsome Karma imediately. I actually never asked TD30 to vote for Rascal... CBF1 did that for me...
Well I read it wrong then………..but I knew you played both sides nicely so even if rascal was gone you’d get me next and so on and so forth

It’s all good, it’s part of the game and besides the original 4 made it

TheDave
04-05-2005, 02:04 PM

Actually i had rascal voted off in the round before the grenades until DB4L went AWOL...

TD30
04-05-2005, 02:05 PM

No one had to ask it would of been done no matter what, nothing personnel but I still wanted to break up the two headed monster.

TheDave
04-05-2005, 02:05 PM
Well I read it wrong then………..but I knew you played both sides nicely so even if rascal was gone you’d get me next and so on and so forth

It’s all good, it’s part of the game and besides the original 4 made it

No offense taken bro...i'm as slimy as it gets when it comes to a game of deception

Mile High Shack
04-05-2005, 02:06 PM
Were any of the gimmicks more interesting, from a player's standpoint, than the others?

Would you guys have preferred more immunity challenges at the cost of a longer game?

Should the rounds have been longer or shorter?
The only thing I didn’t like for a selfish reason was the votes on the weekend, it’s harder for me to get on during the weekend.

I liked every round…except with immunity, maybe you could do mini challenges or something for that person to get it….that would change the vote immensely. Maybe not for every round….but every now and then.

Grenade round was really cool….so was the ghost and in the sleep round. Shotgun ruled….all of them were good ideas.

Mile High Shack
04-05-2005, 02:07 PM
No offense bro...i'm as slimy as it gets when it comes to a game of deception

well if sideburn wouldn't of tried to screw us and rascal felt obligated after being saved by spider

I would've done the same thing to you :)

Mile High Shack
04-05-2005, 02:08 PM
Actually i had rascal voted off in the round before the grenades until DB4L went AWOL...

actually no...we had db4 against you :)

TheDave
04-05-2005, 02:08 PM
well if sideburn wouldn't of tried to screw us and rascal felt obligated after being saved by spider

I would've done the same thing to you :)

Did i ever show you the pm i sent to clock during the grenade round?

TheDave
04-05-2005, 02:09 PM
actually no...we had db4 against you :)

That's what you think... :)

TD30
04-05-2005, 02:10 PM
The only thing that would of been nice was an option to gain immunity for ones self trivia or some other method. I enjoyed the twist and turns of the game.

Pezman
The Mole was created to be a disruptive force in the game.

Gathering intellegence was very easy and creating paranoia was the goal in the early stages of the game. Once the tribes were down to 8 players, it became clear that the Mole would not be effective since all the little Gilligans had realized that the Mole was an outsider and not in the game anymore (or ever). By that point, the damage had been done effectively.

Twisting Rascal, TheDave, TD30 and Sideburn were some of the main goals. I knew an elaborate hoax into creating suspicion that the Mole was AlecRaenos would in fact, create a great diversion and keep me free to establish my communication open with members of the 3 alliances.

Stringing the Mole along as a information narc was easy but communicating the messages were more difficult because of the smartness of our little island monkeys. Its a miracle they dont all have some sort of internet venerel diesese from forwarding and twisting all their little PM's and emails back and forth. Needless to say, because of which, I had to build trust by relaying certain secrets to the contacts. Once that was accomplished, the Mole had a chance to gather bits of intellegence on all the channels.
However, the Mole also had some secret weapons that he cannot reveal until the final endgame, but needless to say, The Mole persona helped me culture a bickering psychological warfare between "certain" players that created some serious waves behind the scenes Ha!

Using outside players as the Mole's "mules" was a good way to get outsiders involved in not only the game, but also to spread even more half-truths and tricks.

The riddles - The problem was, I had to relay my messages rather secretly since I already had inside information and didnt actually want to reveal real twists in the game to the players, so rather than actually name player names, I created a way of "hinting" about players with clues and gestures. For the most part, the players didnt bite. However, I did manage to reach thru to a few of them with this route. Believe it or not, the riddles were problably the most reliable source of information that I relayed to you all. Getting the "fake" information from some of the players, and knowing they were lying to me was the best part. Sorry Rascal, I knew your gameplan all along my friend

The Horses Butt Siggy Clues (Moleisms) - This was created for pure paranoia and speculation for the players with no real purpose other than to further suspicion. I would sometimes post most of the players photos or links but always try to leave one or two players information "missing" as a tactic. Then, the secret gibberish code, which, poor TheDave tried so hard to dicipher Ha! (sorry bout that thedave, I'm a bastard its true) Plus, using the avatars was a good way to point a clue out to a player in PM without having to name anyone.

The IP Doublecross - I got wind of Shacky and Sideburn's new found deity on the vBookie forum and created a situation for them to try and track the Mole's IP address fruitlessly. Realizing that if I could use an IP address
in Texas, it would further keep suspicion off my devious plans. So I called up my buddy in Austin and had him log specifically in the vBookie forum and post an easter egg for them to find. Problem was, Shack didnt know how to track the IP addy... damn....

So then, I had to retry the entire thing again using MTBronco as my mule of information, "suggesting" to Sideburn that he could check IP's there. He took the bait, hook, line and sinker. From there, the Mole posted again, but this time, I enlisted the help of 3 Mane'rs and my little sister at CU for IP bounces. Needless to say, Sideburn was OWNED and I got my jollies. Muahahahaha!

But it did not end there. I got a PM from Sideburn later that day and asked if I could help with the IP addresses, hoping that a Mod could check more data into the situation. Needless to say, I torpedoed his efforts with some tactics that I was hoping to use on the rest of you. I told him that it was AlecRaenos for sure and that I had Alec's "Secret" e-mail address that he was using as the Mole. I had created an email address and Sideburn sent the email to "alec" thinking that it was him. Needless to say, I strung him along for the rest of the afternoon making him believe that the Mole was indeed Alec.

The Personas - Very early in the Mole's sleuthing career, TheDave and Rascal caught onto the idea of creating an alternate username to use as information and disinformation. However, at the risk of revealing the Mole, I contacted both right after they created Snitch and The Mole's Mole respectively, and told them a BIG ass lie about how the Mane always red flags user accounts that have multiple id's and that they should not use them until I had a chance to contact TJ and let him know that it was just players.... What the did in the meantime was give the Mole time to establish himself as a legitimate force. Later, when I gave Rascal and TheDave the chance to continue using
their new accounts, it was already a moot point.

The Big Mistake and end of Le Mole - The Mole was first spotted and identified by mistake. TD30 had caught me accidentaly posting on the thread with Moleisms (IE gibberish photo clues) under MY OWN freaking username and in the 10 second period of horror before I could delete the post, he saw it. From there, it was damage control for the Mole but as luck would have it, poor TD30 got whacked that next vote anyway. But, he did share the Mole's identity with another player, who I had to also contact and ask not to reveal the identity. From that point, it was damage control city and I knew the Mole was toast soon ROFL!

Soon after that, it was clear that the Mole's time would be limited however, since we were down to 6 players. I had an opportunity to pass along the Mole to Sassy but I think she wanted to try and create a diversionary tactic of
her own. I had actually considered passing on the Mole to TheDave as well but realized that it might compromise too much of the game if he had total access to the Mole's PM's. But I did at least let him know I was considering
passing it to him because he has been the true Richard Hatch snake of the tribe (and I mean that in a loving non-sexual way you perverts)

I called up Sideburn right before outing the Mole, and we laughed on the phone for nearly half an hour about how owned he was... I fear for future retribution Cory... I am at your mercy ;D

With my identity revealed to some players, I knew that it was time to retire said mole and let the boys have at it vs themselves for the last week. But, remarkably enough, the ghost of the Mole was still playing a role right up until the last few rounds. Clearly the goal of the mole, had been indeed done.

Quid Pro Quo

Mile High Shack
That's what you think... :)
Well I guess I’m an idiot then

Mile High Shack
04-05-2005, 02:13 PM
LOL pezzy

I could've tried and figured out how to track IP's...but MT sent me that messsage at like 11:30 at night and I was tired

MajikMan7
04-05-2005, 02:14 PM
Since majik was the only one who put money on me.... i should've taken the jump just as a matter of principal...

Well I've got a two out of three chance of winning some vcash. Cause I also bet on Mile High Shack. Oh yeah and just about everybody else. Then after I bet I sent everyone the same PM saying something like this:

I put my vcash on you winning this thing, and I'm will to do anything I can to help make sure my bet pays off.

TheDave
04-05-2005, 02:15 PM
Well I've got a two out of three chance of winning some vcash. Cause I also bet on Mile High Shack. Oh yeah and just about everybody else. Then after I bet I sent everyone the same PM saying something like this:

I put my vcash on you winning this thing, and I'm will to do anything I can to help make sure my bet pays off.

we know...we forwarded most all pm's to each other...

Old Dude
04-05-2005, 02:19 PM
It would be scary if Pez or TJ ever actually played in this game.

Pezman
04-05-2005, 02:21 PM
LOL pezzy

I could've tried and figured out how to track IP's...but MT sent me that messsage at like 11:30 at night and I was tired

The problem was, that the Mole's post had been buried by other posts on the vBookie forum and MT relayed information to me that Sideburn thought that the Mole had already deleted his post on that forum (which I hadnt) but then because of which, I had to have my buddy in Texas repost again the next morning, but I guess he must have done it from his home CPU and the IP came up different than his work one... damn bastard LOL

I had to play it especially quiet around you Shacky. I didnt know the full extent of your Mod abilities on the vBookie forum and wasnt sure you would be able to see me even in invisible mode over there, so I had to play a bit of careful dodging that weekend in NOT paying out the vBookie bets to keep suspicion off of myself by making you think I was not online ;)

I will have to somehow figure out a way to create a readable cache of the 471 PM's that the Mole recieved and let you guys all see who was lying and when ;D

Hotrod
04-05-2005, 02:23 PM
235 rofl I guess Spider aint kidding when he says he does not follow college basketball rofl

TheDave
04-05-2005, 02:24 PM
The problem was, that the Mole's post had been buried by other posts on the vBookie forum and MT relayed information to me that Sideburn thought that the Mole had already deleted his post on that forum (which I hadnt) but then because of which, I had to have my buddy in Texas repost again the next morning, but I guess he must have done it from his home CPU and the IP came up different than his work one... damn bastard LOL

I had to play it especially quiet around you Shacky. I didnt know the full extent of your Mod abilities on the vBookie forum and wasnt sure you would be able to see me even in invisible mode over there, so I had to play a bit of careful dodging that weekend in NOT paying out the vBookie bets to keep suspicion off of myself by making you think I was not online ;)

I will have to somehow figure out a way to create a readable cache of the 471 PM's that the Mole recieved and let you guys all see who was lying and when ;D

Careful, or i'm gonna start giving away your secrets too.....;)

Old Dude
04-05-2005, 02:25 PM
The only thing that would of been nice was an option to gain immunity for ones self trivia or some other method. I enjoyed the twist and turns of the game.

My biggest probem with mini-contests was speed. I really didn't want the game to bog down. Some folks were on line a lot but others had a hard time keeping up with everything. I think that bendog & db4L had social handicaps coming in, also known as "having real lives."

Pezman
Careful, or i'm gonna start giving away your secrets too.....;)

Muahahahaa!

Mile High Shack
yeah I agree and I was too tired to figure it all out when she sent me that PM, plus I was in the middle of a Tiger Woods game damnit

Pezman
04-05-2005, 02:26 PM
My biggest probem with mini-contests was speed. I really didn't want the game to bog down. Some folks were on line a lot and others had a hard tme keeping up with everything. I think that bendog & db4L had social handicaps coming in, also known as "having real lives."

Which is another reason that the Mole was retired btw... I got word that Kaylore was upset with the play of the Mole by thinking it was Alec. I guess he was hoping to keep the game just between the current players only and have no outside influence from former players.... Sorry bout that Kaylore.

Hotrod
04-05-2005, 02:28 PM

Just for the record (in case any of the loud mouths get any louder) I do not know the following people!

1. TD30
2. Sassy
3. Spider
4. Rascal
5. Pez
6. Shack
7. Dave
8. The Mole

MajikMan7
04-05-2005, 02:32 PM
Only one problem MajiK told Spider and theDAVE about my plan.

After I told the plan to TheDave and he PMed me back and he didn't seem to happy about, I knew right then I had just screwed me and TD30 over.

Old Dude
04-05-2005, 02:34 PM
The game I was in before bogged down when they broke into "tribes" and started having full-blown immunity challenges and contests and such. Too many people just burned out. So I wanted to try & keep this one on a faster track.

By the way, we still don't have a winner.

Mile High Shack
04-05-2005, 02:34 PM
After I told the plan to TheDave and he PMed me back and he didn't seem to happy about, I knew right then I had just screwed me and TD30 over.

yeah he forwarded that PM to us :)

Mile High Shack
04-05-2005, 02:35 PM
The game I was in before bogged down when they broke into "tribes" and started having full-blown immunity challenges and contests and such. Too many people just burned out. So I wanted to try & keep this one on a faster track.

By the way, we still don't have a winner.

there isn't a doubt in my mind Dave is going to win

b/c "he played the game well"

people watch too much survivor

Old Dude
04-05-2005, 02:38 PM
Oh, and about the "lie" I told to hotrod in the ghost round about multiple targets.

Technically, IIRC, Alec had sent his first two votes at one target. CBF1, I think. But Alec didn't seem to realize that he had other votes potentially coming. So I asked him to clarify and didn't yet really know what he'd do.

I fully expected some of the ghosts to split up their votes and was surprised when they didn't.

TD30
04-05-2005, 02:39 PM
yeah he forwarded that PM to us :)

funny thing is that theDAVE pm'd both majik and myself saying rascal and mhs was the target...We knew we were screwed it was just a matter of time. Oh well.

Old Dude
04-05-2005, 02:40 PM
Just looking at Jessica Alba makes me wish I had thought up some more radical curves.

MajikMan7
04-05-2005, 02:42 PM
funny thing is that theDAVE pm'd both majik and myself saying rascal and mhs was the target...We knew we were screwed it was just a matter of time. Oh well.

Yeah It was all a matter of time. I was probably going to be gone that round anyways.

Pick Six
04-05-2005, 02:44 PM
I fully expected some of the ghosts to split up their votes and was surprised when they didn't.

I PMed Alec suggesting he vote for Dave, but I never heard back from him. I had no idea which way Mock was going to vote. When he gave his votes to Alec, I wasn't sure whether Alec was going to go through with my early suggestion of voting for Dave...which would split the vote enough to vote rascal off. I guess Spider talked him out of voting for Dave from what Alec said in later post... ~Popps~

TD30
04-05-2005, 02:54 PM
So when does season two start :hitself:

Old Dude
04-05-2005, 02:58 PM
So when does season two start :hitself:

I may have to talk to OldDudetheYounger about that. He's really far more twisted than I am, having grown up under my influence and all. I might see if he's interested in hosting or co-hosting season II.

Hotrod
04-05-2005, 03:03 PM
I may have to talk to OldDudetheYounger about that. He's really far more twisted than I am, having grown up under my influence and all. I might see if he's interested in hosting or co-hosting season II.

DO IT ;D

MajikMan7
04-05-2005, 03:05 PM

Are season one cast members going to be eligible for season two?

Old Dude
04-05-2005, 03:28 PM
I haven't really given it much thought. I suppose the revenge factor would be interesting.

I think it might also pay to expand the field by a couple of slots.

Higher ratings, and all ...

OldDudetheYounger
04-05-2005, 03:39 PM
You oughta let the winner host the first round of season 2 and let him jump into the fray himself in round two as a contestant if he wants.

Or not...

Either way, I'm more than happy to torture some poor bastards in season 2 as co-host.

TheDave
04-05-2005, 03:41 PM
Are season one cast members going to be eligible for season two?

Yeah, like i would give you that chance..... :)

TheDave
04-05-2005, 03:42 PM
You oughta let the winner host the first round of season 2 and let him jump into the fray himself in round two as a contestant if he wants.

Or not...

Either way, I'm more than happy to torture some poor bastards in season 2 as co-host.

Good to know the whole family is twisted...

OBF1
04-05-2005, 04:01 PM
Vote Dave Now :)

Mtbrncofn
04-05-2005, 04:03 PM
Guys, you have done a great job today. Keep it up.
With Dave still on the island, I know that will not be a problem.

I am still jelous that MTB has taken over as, "The care taker of Daves lubed arse"

Damn slut :)

PS...How do you know how many posts you had on this thread... you did not go to the start and count did you?

Hey come on now....you weren't even around, CB! We certainly couldn't just let Dave relax. ;)

There just happens to be this nifty little feature if you go put your cursor on that little camera lookin thing at the front of the thread, it will tell you how many posts you have in said thread.

Mtbrncofn
04-05-2005, 04:13 PM
LOL Do I know you rofl

Sorry Pez If I had thought you were the mole I would not have given you bad information..............or would I :pimp:

~Popps~ MT Im disapointed you told me the Mole did not ask you to do anything. ;D

No he hadn't at that time. Right after that, he had me try to bait Shack and Sideburn into tracking the IP, so it would set up Alec. That was my only involvement, oh and the damn headaches I got from all those riddles he kept sending me before he outed himself. ;)

Spider
04-05-2005, 04:27 PM
I guess the Gig is up ........
LOL , Paranoia ran wild , there were Back up plans , on top of Back up plans , I covered the 4 Horsemens backs when I could , at the same time watching my own , I kept close track of how many wounds Rascal had P , No one knew much about anything I did outside of the 4 horsemen , and Only Dave knew everything , then after the Gernade Round and the 4 horsemen were only left standing , I concidered this a victory ....... I would like to apologize to TD30 , Majik , CBF1 , you guys are good people and didnt deserve the Back Stabbing I gave you , Keep in mind it was only in the pretext of the game is why I did it .......
I had a blast playing this game , a few rounds here and there , we ( the Horsemen) wasnt sure of the outcome ......... Oh and Rascal , I think I was the one that sent that Email to CBF1 DOH!!!!!!!! Looking over my Emails ( not sure who is who anymore )

Spider
04-05-2005, 04:35 PM
I am Curious to see how another 16 would play this game ...... when you sign up , it seems so easy , untill the Players start dropping like flies , the PM's come fast and Furious, you dont know how many times I was tempted to abandon the 4 horsemen , if Alec would have contacted me first ..... Wow who knows how this game would have went Hilarious!

OBF1
04-05-2005, 04:46 PM
Oh now I see Spider, You felt so bad backstabbing me you thought wearing the thong and cowboy hat while covered in costco lube would make me feel better.... Well it did :)

Old Dude
04-05-2005, 05:52 PM
I think that if we do this again, I've got a couple new spins to try out. Just brainstorming right now, mind you.

First, to boost ratings, I need to keep people oin the game after they are dead.

So I might assign the players in Survivor II a random teammate. A random secret teammate, BTW. And if either member of the "team" survives to the end, the "team" wins. So ghosts can actively lobby for information and spread discord for their team deep into the game.

The second concept would be "secret identities" Players would randomly be assigned names (countries, or famous people, or generic cities, for example) and when the votes are revealed, only the "stage names" would be revealed.

And I might allow players to "trade" their stage names as the game goes on... but with a catch, of course.

...just thinking.

OBF1
04-05-2005, 06:04 PM
You are one evil SOB....and I do not mean Son of Bob.

I can see from all this that Mom loved younger brother more.

FADERPROOF
04-05-2005, 06:19 PM
I am Curious to see how another 16 would play this game ......

Just be lucky that I didnt get online in time to sign-up, I'd win it and if there is a survivor 2, I have to be in it.

OBF1
04-05-2005, 06:27 PM
It is not as easy as you think.... trust me. But I will tell you that it is as much fun as you can have with your clothes on, Unless you are sharing a tent with TheDave :)

MajikMan7
04-05-2005, 06:44 PM
I would like to apologize to TD30 , Majik , CBF1 , you guys are good people and didnt deserve the Back Stabbing I gave you

F*ck You Spider, you bastard.

I'm just playing, you had to do what you had to do and there was nothing wrong with that. It was a blast.

MajikMan7
04-05-2005, 06:45 PM
Unless you are sharing a tent with TheDave :)

Not that theres anything wrong with that.

Rascal
04-05-2005, 07:43 PM
Yeah I owe Spider a beer for saving my ass in the ghost round. Not sure how he convinced Alec to vote for CBF1 but he did.

If Pez hadn't been a mole my lies and plots would have worked a lot better. He knew I was lying the whole damn time. Jerk. :)

I knew Dave was playing both sides of the isle in the ghost round also, which is why I got pissed. I also knew after the ghost round I was screwed in any future rounds if he or anybody else had any intention of getting rid of me. That's when I came up with the idea of once the four horseman reach the end we will select a mod, ironicly it would have been pez, who selected a number and then we would have chosen a number and whoever was closest wins. When Dave heard of that idea I think he quit conspiring to get me removed.

The biggest mistake I made was being to active from the start and making myself such a visible target. People recognized me as the leader...at least the vocal one anyway...and it nearly cost me.

Spider
04-05-2005, 08:14 PM
Just be lucky that I didnt get online in time to sign-up, I'd win it and if there is a survivor 2, I have to be in it.
LOL . I hope there is a survivor 2 ......All you have to do is piss off the wrong person ......

TheDave
04-05-2005, 08:23 PM
I guess the Gig is up ........
LOL , Paranoia ran wild , there were Back up plans , on top of Back up plans ...

That is the truest statement on this entire thread. In the beginning, everything seems like it is going to be easy. Then by the 5th pm you receive that talks about your fellow alliance member... well... you definitely start to wonder. Then the next thing you know someone has sent you a doctored PM showing that Rascal or someone else is plotting against you. The hardest part is you have no idea if it is doctored or not. Everyone of us sent emails to others talking about how to get rid of someone on our team. Sometimes it was real, sometimes it was fake... hell most of the time I was just feeling out the situation.

Fortunately, I was in a position where i was able to be pretty honest with all 4 on the team including CBF1. Of course I withheld information on anything/everything, and as spider said had the proverbial side deals, but fortunately no one ever tried to pin me down on anything.

Then came the Ghost round... Goddamn that ghost round. OD you are one twisted S.O.B. for that. Early on i figured I was dead... Then as time went on i kept hearing CBF1's name... Then it was both our names. By now my paranoia was sky high, then out of no where i heard Bosco had me targeted (as everyone has figured out, nobody ever knows for sure what is going on). But when I heard that I started to wonder if Rascal was up to something. So I pm'd him just to get a better feel. The first PM I got said everything was cool... then i got the 2nd one....

Oh $hit guys i f**ked up... Bosco said that I'm the only one safe... Blah, Blah, Blah

Yeah that was comforting... and by now the vote is 18 hours away. Luckily CBF1 was still awake and pissing away more time on the mane like i was. I Fwd the pm to him and we decided we needed to act. By about 1 A.M. we had a 4 step plan ready to go... Then of course we woke up and realized step one would not work because the vote to empower one ghost was already over. That started the mad scramble... I wish i could take credit for the scramble but CBF1 was a man possessed within a few hours he had enough votes to make it the 1 point vote that it was.

So was i playing both sides... Who wasn't?

Did i offend some people... Since I was the most abused name on Sausage island...too bad!

On the other hand there was one pissing match between TD30 and I late at night. As I said to him them and now... Sorry for that man, I was wrong!

Lastly, a couple of Thanks...

MHS - Thanks for being the calming voice of the group, especially during rascal's tantrum. You held the group together in my opinion.

Spider - Brother... we all played this game on borrowed time thanks to you. You saved all of our asses, and if you knew anything about college basketball would still be here.

Rascal - rascal, rascal, rascal... busting on each other publicly while laughing our asses off was a blast, and as I said the idea for the Tsunami vote was a true stroke of genius!

CBF1 - You sir are simply a man of action... I have never seen a human being gather the troops with such efficiency... If only mock had kept his votes.

Now that the Sappy $hit is over...f**k all of you. If I had to put up with one more post in which you bunch of pricks verbally raped my virgin ass i was going to $hit myself just as a defense mechanism. How could any group of self sufficient human beings know so many synonyms to describe man on man love... thanks to you guys once this is in the hall of shame, generations of young posters will always wonder what side of the plate I batted from... Not that there's anything wrong with that... :)

Rascal
04-05-2005, 08:29 PM
I think I misplaced the nickname "sausage grinder". Instead of hotrod it should be given to Dave.

I'm going to PM TJ and suggest we switch your name.

Yeah I realized when I sent the message that Bosco was only guaranteeing my safety I might have screwed myself. But I figured you would target somebody else...not me. That was a bad decision and thankfully I got lucky.

TheDave
04-05-2005, 08:31 PM
I think I misplaced the nickname "sausage grinder". Instead of hotrod it should be given to Dave.

I'm going to PM TJ and suggest we switch your name.

;)

Spider
04-05-2005, 08:32 PM
Spider - Brother... we all played this game on borrowed time thanks to you. You saved all of our asses, and if you knew anything about college basketball would still be here.

LOL ... yeah in retrospect , 235 was way out there ...... I figured hell 2 basketball teams should get over a 100 points a piece ........ It isnt soccer

Spider
04-05-2005, 08:33 PM
Lousy bastards was point shaving if you ask me ;D

TheDave
04-05-2005, 08:33 PM
LOL ... yeah in retrospect , 235 was way out there ...... I figured hell 2 basketball teams should get over a 100 points a piece ........ It isnt soccer

By the time i opened you PM it was 3 hours old... a little late to get you to take it back...

Rascal
04-05-2005, 08:35 PM
I saw it but I just figured it was typo I thougth you meant 135. I didn't realize that's what you actually meant till later.

Spider
04-05-2005, 08:36 PM
By the time i opened you PM it was 3 hours old... a little late to get you to take it back...
;D I Apricate the offer , but I wouldnt have retracted , but I pay a little more attention to College BB now ;D

Spider
04-05-2005, 08:37 PM
I saw it but I just figured it was typo I thougth you meant 135. I didn't realize that's what you actually meant till later.
DOH !!!!!!! I didnt have a clue , as you can guess now ;D

Rascal
04-05-2005, 08:38 PM
Well if I had my way it would have been the three of you guys fighting it out. I'm kinda burned out to be honest.

I was about to suggest it to you but I realized, or pursuaded myself to believe anyway, that you wouldn't do that. Something about a redneck being loyal.

Spider
04-05-2005, 08:43 PM
Well if I had my way it would have been the three of you guys fighting it out. I'm kinda burned out to be honest.

I was about to suggest it to you but I realized, or pursuaded myself to believe anyway, that you wouldn't do that. Something about a redneck being loyal.
;D naw Bro , I wouldnt have traded , not because I ma burned out , but I made my prediction , I had to stand by it ......... but thanks for the offer .....

OBF1
04-05-2005, 08:44 PM
OD, Whats the final vote breakdown again? Way too many pages today to try to find it again.

Spider
04-05-2005, 08:46 PM
I will say this , I jumped at the chance to be in allience with the Dave , Rascal , Mile High Shack , cause of our arguments ..... I knew you guys were like me , you pick a side and you stick with it ..... you may have doubts , temptations , but in the end you stuck with the allience , that is what I was banking on .......

Pick Six
OD, Whats the final vote breakdown again? Way too many pages today to try to find it again.

It's not over...at least, I don't think...

But, what the hell do I know? I never knew a thing in this game... ~Popps~

Mile High Shack
I as well am burned out......I already know for a fact dave is going to win

Mile High Shack
04-05-2005, 08:49 PM
I will say this , I jumped at the chance to be in allience with the Dave , Rascal , Mile High Shack , cause of our arguments ..... I knew you guys were like me , you pick a side and you stick with it ..... you may have doubts , temptations , but in the end you stuck with the allience , that is what I was banking on .......

well let's just say I trusted you...I knew you were loyal...obviously I trusted rascal, I'm friends with him in the real world.

I never trusted Dave :) But that's ok, I figured no one would know we would be in an alliance together.

TheDave
04-05-2005, 08:58 PM
I never trusted Dave :) But that's ok, I figured no one would know we would be in an alliance together.

I'll accept your mistrusting apology any time now :D

Old Dude
04-05-2005, 09:12 PM
It's not over...at least, I don't think...

But, what the hell do I know? I never knew a thing in this game... ~Popps~

Nope, it's not over. Many votes to go. And don't believe anything the three finalist are saying either. I'm sure they are all staying up nights figuring out how to BE THE ONE.

OBF1
04-05-2005, 09:34 PM
Evil game players and master of hell have all now spoken :)

Think Mock has a chance of winning still?

Mile High Shack
04-05-2005, 09:36 PM
I'll accept your mistrusting apology any time now :D

apology?

LOL

your funny :)

besides you were getting ready to screw us....things just worked out so you didn't have to

Old Dude
04-05-2005, 09:36 PM
Fisrt of all, let me say how pleased and impressed I am with the outstanding degree of maturity & sportsmanship shown on this thread by winners & near-winners & everyone else alike. I am really pleased.

So I thought that, as a reward, you might enjoy seeing an example of immaturity and rock bottom bad sportmanship - - committed by none other than yours truly in the previous game.

What follows is my "ghost post" afte the em-C announced the rules for the ghost round. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and I'm afraid that much of the language will be asterisked out, but I think you'll get the general idea.

Enjoy, and appreciate the tremendous restraint shown by Bosko, Alec and the others in this game:

Here we go. First to the players. Honestly, I am more concerned about the public, but only a few are tuned in so far.

I thought I would give you a little insight into my thought processes.

That might help some of you decide whether to vote for me.

That's only fair, because this is all about me. At the moment anyway.

Ahem.

Let me begin by saying that my "theory" - - which I'm sure you are all familiar with by now - - was just that. A theory.

(But it was my goddamn theory, so don't even think about getting comfortable)

I'm about to turn in for the night and at the moment, I have a pretty equal urge to kill either [Mr. A] or [Ms. B].

However, my theory might be wrong in several important details. [Mr. C] has me pretty concerned about [Ms. D].

[Mr. E] has been extremely disrespectful, too. I might kill him instead, just on a whim.

[Mr. F] undoubtedly deserves to die. But for some reason, I can't quite work up the malice.

On the other hand, I don't have too much evidence against [Mr. G], but I have this extreme intuitive urge to strike out in that direction.

I might kill ]Mr. H], but feel I need a little more evidence.

Let me tell you all something though. I am very paranoid. Getting backstabbed will do that to you. I know I was set up.

I am also easily duped.

So none of you should feel safe.

This means you [Ms. J]. You too, [Mr. K].

I could be easily manipulated again.

Just some things to think about....

you ***********

As you can all imagine, things went sort of downhill from there ...

Mile High Shack
04-05-2005, 09:38 PM
Nope, it's not over. Many votes to go. And don't believe anything the three finalist are saying either. I'm sure they are all staying up nights figuring out how to BE THE ONE.

oh I think it's obvious Dave is going to win

and I'm not kissing anyone's ass to get a vote

OBF1
04-05-2005, 09:43 PM
oh I think it's obvious Dave is going to win

and I'm not kissing anyone's ass to get a vote

Very good Shack.... The wounded puppy plan, Works well sometimes :)

Mile High Shack
04-05-2005, 09:47 PM
Very good Shack.... The wounded puppy plan, Works well sometimes :)

no I told you and everyone else...I can't stress this enough

I"M NOT KISSING ASS

vote for me or don't

I really don't care

TheDave
04-05-2005, 10:03 PM
no I told you and everyone else...I can't stress this enough

I"M NOT KISSING ASS

vote for me or don't

I really don't care

Well if the wounded puppy routine doesn't work maybe the man of principal angle will....

OBF1
04-05-2005, 10:05 PM
Dave... how in the world have you got so many votes on the poll. Offering Sausage sandwiches? Free lube with every vote? There has got to be a reason.... Maybe it is the feeling sorry card for the sexual abuse you took?

TheDave
04-05-2005, 10:11 PM
Dave... how in the world have you got so many votes on the poll. Offering Sausage sandwiches? Free lube with every vote? There has got to be a reason.... Maybe it is the feeling sorry card for the sexual abuse you took?

Nope every vote i recieve has a standing offer of 5 min in the shed anything goes... I've come this far without principals why stop now...

Old Dude
04-05-2005, 10:18 PM
I suspect his lead in the "public "poll probably has a lot to do with the warm & sensitive send-offs he gave the other castaways....

"yada, yada, yada ... NEXT."

I have to admit, the sheer brutal callousness of that had me rolling on the floor in tears of laughter.

But all of you guys were a trip and made this thread a classic.

Mile High Shack
04-05-2005, 10:18 PM
Well if the wounded puppy routine doesn't work maybe the man of principal angle will....

has nothing to do with that

bad day

wife found out something that isn't bad...but potentially could be bad with the pregnancy.

Anyway....just a little pissed tonight...everything was going so good and BAM.

Friggin carrier of Strep B.

UGH.

Pezman
04-05-2005, 10:21 PM

bad day

wife found out something that isn't bad...but potentially could be bad with the pregnancy.

UGH.'

Prayers for her and the family to be bro. Stay strong for her.
:pray:

TheDave
04-05-2005, 10:23 PM

bad day

UGH.

Oh **** man... I'm sorry. How far along is she?

Mile High Shack
04-05-2005, 10:24 PM
'

Prayers for her and the family to be bro. Stay strong for her.
:pray:

thanks....hopefully nothing happens......there is only like a 1 in 4000 chance for something to happen to our little Audra as long as we get to the hospital as soon as she goes into labor and she doesn't have her early...BUT

there is still a chance

sorry I don't mean to hog the thread...I was just explaining my bad mood

Mile High Shack
04-05-2005, 10:25 PM
Oh **** man... I'm sorry. How far along is she?

she is about 29 weeks along...maybe 30

Due June 20th.

TheDave
04-05-2005, 10:34 PM
Hey if your looking for some additional info on it here is a link (http://www.childbirth.org/articles/GBS.html). Since both of my kids are 3 and under i remember real well the fears with everyone of those tests. Keep in mind bro Doctors now test for everything under the sun... and the odds of this becoming a problem are definitely in your favor. According to that link only 3 out of 1000 will have any problems. Being a numbers dork i always took solace in playing the odds.

In any case you and yours will definitely be in all of our thoughts and prayers!

REB
04-05-2005, 10:35 PM
LOL

REB

Mtbrncofn
04-05-2005, 10:36 PM

bad day

UGH.
Aw, Shack, I'm sorry to hear about this, but no worries man. This can be very harmful but, I carried group B strep with my last 2 children and had no problems whatsoever. I was still able to deliver at home where I wanted to with no problems at all. I started taking antibiotics 6 weeks before I was due to drastically decrease all the risks for it.

I know in the hospital, they give IV antibiotics which are even safer than what I did. It sounds scary, but I wouldn't worry too much.

Prayers are with both of you. Everything is going to be just fine. :)

Pezman
04-05-2005, 10:39 PM
Hey if your looking for some additional info on it here is a link (http://www.childbirth.org/articles/GBS.html). Since both of my kids are 3 and under i remember real well the fears with everyone of those tests. Keep in mind bro Doctors now test for everything under the sun... and the odds of this becoming a problem are definately in your favor. Acording to that link only 3 out of 1000 will have any problems. Being a numbers dork i always took solace in playing the odds.

In any case you and yours will difinately be in all of our thoughts and prayers!

One of my best buds and his wife in Colorado had a bit of trouble with their pregnancy and they were worried about downs syndrome and diabetes shock. Thankfully, the odds were also overwhelmingly low as well but still, they were understandably worried.
What they said after the fact might help you as well ~ It is better to fret over the ones that we love than not to have the opportunity to fret at all. Smart words from a dumb guy :) Stay strong and take solace in the fact that you and the wifey are bringing in a little joy into the world and that nothing can overcome the happiness regardless of what the odds may be.

REB
04-05-2005, 10:53 PM
MHS please man get some postive. I hope all works out but ya know.....it will

No question...your a good guy but have no FAITH!

FF= I wont win..........OM Survivor.......I wont win ..c'mon man say DAMINT I WIN!
And I'm gonna win cuz I damn well said so. And damnit the BRONCOS will win too cuz, well cuz,...you freakin said so!

REB

TheDave
04-05-2005, 10:54 PM
I suspect his lead in the "public "poll probably has a lot to do with the warm & sensitive send-offs he gave the other castaways....

As you can imagine when my time came i had no intention of giving a farewell speech.... :)

FADERPROOF
04-05-2005, 10:56 PM
LOL . I hope there is a survivor 2 ......All you have to do is piss off the wrong person ......

I already have my gameplan for it, it'll be fun!

Mtbrncofn
04-05-2005, 11:05 PM
Over 25k views. OD must be puffing his chest out like a proud poppa.

After watching this whole debacle, I think I am content to be a spectator.

Spider
04-05-2005, 11:06 PM

bad day

UGH.
Sorry to hear that Bro , and I can relate , while we didnt have Strep B to worry about , my youngest came 3 months early ... it was real touch and go for awhile , and in alot of respects , still that way ........ if you need some support I am here bro

OBF1
04-05-2005, 11:52 PM

I have to admit, the sheer brutal callousness of that had me rolling on the floor in tears of laughter.

But all of you guys were a trip and made this thread a classic.

Are reach-arounds considered a warm send off?

REB
04-05-2005, 11:53 PM
Who voted off the Spide man?

OBF1
04-05-2005, 11:56 PM
Spidey jumped into the sunami as a sacrifice to the others.... That or he had enough of the pillows at night in the tent, pick one its your choice lol

REB
04-06-2005, 12:00 AM
Poor spidey

Blueflame
04-06-2005, 12:31 AM
Your wife and daughter will be in my prayers as well, Shack. :pray:

REB
04-06-2005, 12:53 AM
Keep the faith my man! If two or three of you say ya want it................in my name it will be done.

Do it man! God bless!

REB
1-2-3-

Old Dude
04-06-2005, 04:55 AM
My thoughts are with you & your wife, Shack.

Mile High Shack
04-06-2005, 06:04 AM
ok you all, I'm really touched :) thank you for your thoughts, it's glad to know my internet buds care :)

anyway, I feel better today, a little worried, but I truly think everything will be ok, just the way the nurse handled it was pretty crappy, she didn't explain anything. The wife is calling the real doctor today to see if he'll talk to her and not a nurse.

Thanks MT, that's really good that (well not good that you had it) you can explain some stuff...if my wife has questions I might relay it you :) It's kinda comforting to know you had it but your kids are fine...and you even delivered at home....wow

anyway...thanks all

BACK TO THE GAME

VOTE FOR SHACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Dude
04-06-2005, 07:08 AM

There are seven votes to be had in this championship round.

Each member of the "Celestial Jury" gets one vote, and these must be posted by the voter on this thread (not in PMs to me.) The five members of the Celestial Jury are:

CBF1
bendog
Sideburn
Clockwork Orange
Spider

The winner of the public opinion poll also earns one vote. The poll is in the off-topics forum and will be open, hopefully, until Saturday morning. The results will be tabulated as of Noon Saturday. (Anyone can vote anonymously in the public opinion poll.)

The Ghostly Chorus, as a whole, gets one vote. The Chorus consists of Alec, Mock, Bosko, Crushaholic, Majik and TD30. Whoever gets a majority of the chorus votes earns one vote. Members of the Ghostly Chorus may vote by posting their choice on this thread, or by private message to me. In the latter case, the votes won't be revealed until Saturday, or until someone has "clinched" the championship, whichever comes first.

One member of the Chorus has filed a secret vote, so the chorus vote will be awarded to someone. But at this point, it could go to any of the three.

So there you go. All seven "votes" that will decide the game are currently outstanding.

Arkie
04-06-2005, 09:58 AM
I never really had a chance. I tried to form an alliance with Spider. I told him he could trust me until the end. I would have kept my word too. I've learned to respect Spider over the years reading the Mane. I wanted him on my side.

03-18-2005, 12:42 PM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosko
Hey Spider,

Do you want to form an alliance? I've only talked to one other person. They said they would. I'm an honest man that values my word over the pride of winning this game. That's difference between this and the real survivor. Since there isn't a million dollars on the line, my word is gold. If you want somebody like me on your side, give me a shout back. I will tell you who else I talked with.

Bosko

you will be safe in Round 1 , I have some alliences now , but you wont be a target as long as I can hold off .........

Kaylore was my other alliance, and that didn't work out well.

By the way, my part of the ghostly vote goes to Mile High Shack.

Hotrod
04-06-2005, 10:00 AM
Thats one for Shack woohoo

TheDave
04-06-2005, 10:03 AM
Ah $hit... looks like i'm going to have to get on the campaign trail again...

My fellow Orange Maner's...

Hotrod
04-06-2005, 10:05 AM
See us married with kids types have to stick togather against the evil free peoples. Rascal is married but his wifey is alway at college so hes still somewhat a "free person" And we all know Dave plays for the other team so he cant legally become a "married with kids" type. Wait I get confused is gay marrage on or off this week. I can never keep up. rofl

TheDave
04-06-2005, 10:11 AM
See us married with kids types have to stick togather against the evil free peoples. Rascal is married but his wifey is alway at college so hes still somewhat a "free person" And we all know Dave plays for the other team so he cant legally become a "married with kids" type. Wait I get confused is gay marrage on or off this week. I can never keep up. rofl

Whatever Deer "Clubber"

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=24594

Hotrod
04-06-2005, 10:19 AM
Whatever Deer "Clubber"

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=24594

It was a one time thing a moment of weakness if you will ;D

Spider
04-06-2005, 10:21 AM
I never really had a chance. I tried to form an alliance with Spider. I told him he could trust me until the end. I would have kept my word too. I've learned to respect Spider over the years reading the Mane. I wanted him on my side.

Kaylore was my other alliance, and that didn't work out well.

By the way, my part of the ghostly vote goes to Mile High Shack.
;D thats why I missed the vote in the Kill of the Night round .....
I never did vote against ya ......

TheDave
04-06-2005, 10:21 AM
It was a one time thing a moment of weakness if you will ;D

not your finest 15 minutes, huh....

Hotrod
04-06-2005, 10:29 AM
not your finest 15 minutes, huh....

Well just for your information if you ever find yourself tempted by a deer in a fence watchout for them back legs damn deer kick like mules.

TheDave
04-06-2005, 10:35 AM
Well just for your information if you ever find yourself tempted by a deer in a fence watchout for them back legs damn deer kick like mules.

I'll take that under advisement...god i hate these politically correct answers...

wait a minute, you voted for shack...

Come to think of it... Good i hope that poor animal nocked your beast loving junk up through your throat and logged itself in your brain... hopefully disloging that misfiring grey matter that forces you to "Club" Bambi...Damn Sicko :)

Rascal
04-06-2005, 10:54 AM
Well guys this may be the last you will hear from me for a while.

The lead engineer of pneumatics just got a promotion to a management job and I get his workload. Great...I know nothing about his workload (I work hydraulics) or the regulations involved I get to handle all of the pneumatics for the AF. I better send a memo to the pilots warning them to have their finger on the eject button. I won't be on the mane very much in the future. I've got meetings set up every day for the next two weeks and about 10,000 pages of technical information to get down in a month. I'm screwed.

Hotrod
04-06-2005, 10:56 AM
Well guys this may be the last you will hear from me for a while.

The lead engineer of pneumatics just got a promotion to a management job and I get his workload. Great...I know nothing about his workload (I work hydraulics) or the regulations involved I get to handle all of the pneumatics for the AF. I better send a memo to the pilots warning them to have their finger on the eject button. I won't be on the mane very much in the future. I've got meetings set up every day for the next two weeks and about 10,000 pages of technical information to get down in a month. I'm screwed.

Thats BS.

Hotrod
04-06-2005, 10:57 AM
Hurry up and read that stupid book or better yet get a copy of the cliff notes then get back here before the season gets started ;D

Mile High Shack
04-06-2005, 11:03 AM
I just wish Bosko wouldn't of wasted his vote on me I mean I do appreciate the thoughts….but Dave is going to win and it’s a wasted vote

CBF is doing some serious campaigning, I have seen some PMs from him to some people and it’s pretty funny.

Old Dude
04-06-2005, 11:08 AM
Well, so far we have two "ghostly votes" in ... one on the thread, and a secret one that was PM'd to me.

All of the main jury votes are still outstanding, however. Remember, the "Big-Badass" Jury votes must be cast on this thread to qualify.

OBF1
04-06-2005, 11:27 AM
I just wish Bosko wouldn't of wasted his vote on me I mean I do appreciate the thoughts….but Dave is going to win and it’s a wasted vote

CBF is doing some serious campaigning, I have seen some PMs from him to some people and it’s pretty funny.

Funny maybe...But as you have seen very effective!

Mile High Shack
04-06-2005, 11:28 AM
Funny maybe...But as you have seen very effective!

congrats man

:) :twokisses

TheDave
04-06-2005, 11:41 AM
Hey I got a great idea... Why don't the 2 of you just formally withdraw. That way the rest of us that aren't burned out, above it, and still do care, can go on having a good time clowning around like WE ALL DID for the last 2400+ posts. Atleast then we wouldn't have to keep tripping over all these "Dave is winning and i don't care posts"

Mile High Shack
04-06-2005, 11:45 AM
Hey I got a great idea... Why don't the 2 of you just formally withdraw. That way the rest of us that aren't burned out, above it, and still do care, can go on having a good time clowning around like WE ALL DID for the last 2400+ posts. Atleast then we wouldn't have to keep tripping over all these "Dave is winning and i don't care posts"

It’s all good brutha

Like I said…congrats man :D

Hotrod
04-06-2005, 11:46 AM

2400+ posts rofl

I like the "dave is winning and I dont care posts" but thats just me and Im bored.

TheDave
04-06-2005, 11:46 AM
It’s all good brutha

Like I said…congrats man :D

So is that a withdrawl?

OBF1
04-06-2005, 11:50 AM
So is that a withdrawl?

That would be "Concession" in an election

Mile High Shack
04-06-2005, 11:50 AM
So is that a withdrawl?
Seen at the Dave for Survivor champ rally thrown by CBF

…as you can see he was even too cheap to just get new shirts…

OBF1
04-06-2005, 11:52 AM
Seen at the Dave for Survivor champ rally thrown by CBF

…as you can see he was even too cheap to just get new shirts…

Dude has pockets full of nunchucks.... Vote or get your ass whipped?

Hotrod
04-06-2005, 11:53 AM

You silly silly man elections are not over until the courts say they are ;D Well unless your LABF then they dont end until your guy wins even if it takes forever.

TheDave
04-06-2005, 11:55 AM

Hey, whatever the girls want to do it's fine by me...

Mile High Shack
04-06-2005, 12:03 PM
Hey, whatever the girls want to do it's fine by me...
C’mon Dave I’m having some fun now….as evidenced by my recent foray into some “fun postings”

See CBF has already started a website for ya :D

http://mankyd.lovedave.net/images/ld.1.png

TheDave
04-06-2005, 12:04 PM
You silly silly man elections are not over until the courts say they are ;D Well unless your LABF then they dont end until your guy wins even if it takes forever.

Though he might be crazy, gotta give him that... the man does have conviction!

TheDave
04-06-2005, 12:08 PM
C’mon Dave I’m having some fun now….as evidenced by my recent foray into some “fun postings”

See CBF has already started a website for ya :D

http://mankyd.lovedave.net/images/ld.1.png

Though that post still stunk of woman... it was a better effort! and that isn't our website... the official launch isn't until tonight at midnight. Free Porn for all... (we even got some of that animal stuff for hotrod :thumbs: )

Hotrod
04-06-2005, 12:09 PM
Though that post still stunk of woman... it was a better effort! and that isn't our website... the official launch isn't until tonight at midnight. Free Porn for all... (we even got some of that animal stuff for hotrod :thumbs: )

That does it OD I wanna change my vote.

Mile High Shack
04-06-2005, 12:12 PM
Yeah but your porn is some heavy man on man with some trees and goats and monkeys thrown in on there

Old Dude
04-06-2005, 12:15 PM
To clarify something ... I don't know if it will come up, but in case it does ...

"Proxy" votes will not be allowed in the "Celestial Jury" voting because I've made it pretty specific that the Jury has to post their choices on the thread. Saying that "I'll vote whichever way so-and-so does" won't cut it here.

Proxy voting for the ghostly chorus members will be allowed because a precedent has been set. But if any ghosts want to do that, they must PM me with their proxy, and once that's done it can't be changed.

OBF1
04-06-2005, 12:15 PM
Yeah but your porn is some heavy man on man with some trees and goats and monkeys thrown in on there

That is the pay per view site offered to the top contributors and ex orangemane survivor players/fans only :)

Want your free password now?

bendog
04-06-2005, 12:44 PM
so it's dave or rascal? what's the vote. Somebody prvt messaged me and woke me up after I fell asleep looking at offensive line draft ratings.

Mile High Shack
04-06-2005, 12:45 PM
so it's dave or rascal? what's the vote. Somebody prvt messaged me and woke me up after I fell asleep looking at offensive line draft ratings.

it's dave, rascal and I

Old Dude
04-06-2005, 12:48 PM

You actually own a major vote if you want to use it, but you have to post it on this thread. (Yours is one of 7 votes that will decide the winner of the game)

rascal
Mile High Shack
TheDave

are the three finalists

bendog
04-06-2005, 12:49 PM
You actually own a major vote if you want to use it, but you have to post it on this thread. (Yours is one of 7 votes that will decide the winner of the game)

rascal
Mile High Shack
TheDave

are the three finalists
well screw that. I want all three of you offf the damn island or whatever it is! LOL

Old Dude
04-06-2005, 12:50 PM
well screw that. I want all three of you offf the damn island or whatever it is! LOL

Well, there you have it. Hilarious!

6 votes remaining.

OBF1
04-06-2005, 12:59 PM
Can we vote ourselfs back onto said sausage isle?

Hotrod
04-06-2005, 01:02 PM
How bout all 3 of you forfit and MT and me take the trophey ;D

TheDave
04-06-2005, 01:07 PM
No way...this is a life and death struggle for me... god i need to get out more often!

Pick Six
04-06-2005, 01:16 PM
No way...this is a life and death struggle for me... god i need to get out more often!

Why do I get the feeling Dave looks like the Nolte mug shot these days? LOL

Old Dude
04-06-2005, 02:04 PM
Can we vote ourselfs back onto said sausage isle?

No, but there's always the sequel ...

bendog
04-06-2005, 02:12 PM
Ok, here's my vote and the pvt messages to old dude I sent in attempting to cast this frigging vote...... damn it the democrats at least buy me a beer

Ok, all three screwed me, so I don't really want to give any of them a positive nudge.

However, assuming I have to vote inorder to play the game correctly, and assuming I have only one vote, I vote rascal off the island.

check main thread. in case it was confusing, here's the deal. you guys aren't voting anyone off at this poin. just for the winner - and I take it that you are abstaining on that particular decision - which is perfectly fine.

Thanks, by the way, for taking the time to play. I know it must have been nearly impossible to keep up with, but I appreciate it. I hope you had a little fun anyhow ...

oh, great, so this is like voting for which of my college girl friends who mentally ficked me but didn't put out bling, pissed me off the least. Ok, got it.

Ok, I'll go for Dave to win.

Sorry, but if that's what you want to do, you have to do it in public - on the main thread -

I don't let anyone get off easy --
ok Dave here's the bling. I vote you to win

Rock Chalk
04-06-2005, 02:13 PM
I see absolutely no reason to join in a sequel unless it involved only 10K+ post members. Being as f*cking cool as I am, everyone would target me in the first round....again.

Assholes.

bendog
04-06-2005, 02:16 PM
That's not necessarily a bad thing.

OldDudetheYounger
04-06-2005, 02:21 PM
Man, this Saturday deadline is way too far away... this shoulda been decided already!

*taps foot*

Hotrod
04-06-2005, 02:25 PM
In the 2nd version I move that MT and me are on the island by ourselves and there is not voting off options ;D

Old Dude
04-06-2005, 02:26 PM
Just for the record, we have a potential "chad" situation here. bendog initially indicated that he wanted everyone off the island (with a smilie attached) I assumed that he meant this to count as an abstention and I chalked it up as one. However, he immediately contacted me to vote - and then I had to update him on the procedure, which is buried a few posts back on this monster of a thread.

So the question is whether I now count bendog's vote as an abstention or as a vote for TheDave.

Invoking rule #1 to this game, which is that I can do whatever I want, I am going to rule that this is a matter of interpreting the "intent" of the voter.

Looking back at bendog's original post, he did include a smilie, he did not specifically state that he was abstaining, and he contacted me as soon as he reasonably could concerning my misinterpretation.

Therefore, I am finding that his initial post was made in levity and that it was not intended as a formal abstention.

So his vote for TheDave is valid.

Mile High Shack
04-06-2005, 02:27 PM
I see absolutely no reason to join in a sequel unless it involved only 10K+ post members. Being as f*cking cool as I am, everyone would target me in the first round....again.

Assholes.

OK, this PM is to Kaylore, watermock, and CBF1.

People who have shown an interest in allying with me or I have an interest in allying with. Rascal has a full PM Box but he is also an ally.

Thats five of us. Three more and we can gaurantee ourselves (without any double crosses) at least the second round.

We get half of us and all use our vote for one person then the odds of a "tie" for one of us being voted off are slim to none.

This is from Alec to me yesterday. Can 1 of you forward this to spider since I can spell out his name on my computer.

Thanks,
Dimitri aka CBF1

so is it alec?

indeed

Done - Vote is being sent...
I sent mine in too……..I think this could work out for the better…we kick off alec

Then next I say we go for Sideburn, since he will be a strong player

Of course something is afoot if one of us gets voted off OR alec doesn’t then we might have to scramble a bit

Unless it's an inside job (one of the 4) Alec is gone... I hope.

who are we voting out first

I can't vote out CB or Sideburn first

rascal's pms are full

Why don't we all make a list of our top 3 then we pick the name that shows up the most...

my list...
Mock
Alec
Bendog (man just complains about his wife too much)

clockwork orange
Alec
bendog

;D time for evil plans

well I have a fake alliance with Mock and Alec. So I would prefer to keep that alive for a couple of rounds at least...mock won't last long anyway.

My list:
Dbroncos4life, bendog, or clockwork would be fine with me also

I'm ok with voting of someone else first if we want to keep the illusion of an alliance.........instead of alec

I blew it then , I have already voted for Alec ......

I have no problem with voting off Alec....rascal can build some alligiance with CBF by saying he knew alec was after him so he tried to protect cbf by voting alec off

Done then... alec it is...

were new at this, our communication hopefully will get better.

who are we voting out first

I can't vote out CB or Sideburn first

rascal's pms are full

Why don't we all make a list of our top 3 then we pick the name that shows up the most...

my list...
Mock
Alec
Bendog (man just complains about his wife too much)

clockwork orange
Alec
bendog

;D time for evil plans

well I have a fake alliance with Mock and Alec. So I would prefer to keep that alive for a couple of rounds at least...mock won't last long anyway.

My list:
Dbroncos4life, bendog, or clockwork would be fine with me also

I'm ok with voting of someone else first if we want to keep the illusion of an alliance.........instead of alec

Fair enough... Is BenDog the next victim?

One thing... i want to get alec out asap. for some reason he concerns me... God I'm a dork AND paranoid...

TheDave
04-06-2005, 02:30 PM
Just for the record, we have a potential "chad" situation here. bendog initially indicated that he wanted everyone off the island (with a smilie attached) I assumed that he meant this to count as an abstention and I chalked it up as one. However, he immediately contacted me to vote - and then I had to update him on the procedure, which is buried a few posts back on this monster of a thread.

So the question is whether I now count bendog's vote as an abstention or as a vote for TheDave.

Invoking rule #1 to this game, which is that I can do whatever I want, I am going to rule that this is a matter of interpreting the "intent" of the voter.

Looking back at bendog's original post, he did include a smilie, he did not specifically state that he was abstaining, and he contacted me as soon as he reasonably could concerning my misinterpretation.

Therefore, I am finding that his initial post was made in levity and that it was not intended as a formal abstention.

You sir are a man of great vision, integrity, and moral fiber.... :)

having said that your still a twisted sicko!

(note smily placement)

Hotrod
04-06-2005, 02:31 PM
I do see that Rascals PM's were full alot

OBF1
04-06-2005, 02:31 PM

Assholes.

Hummmmm Do you think I could post another 8,500 times before the next game begins?

Hotrod
04-06-2005, 02:34 PM
LOL Bendog complains about his wife to much rofl I knew there was solid stratagy at work in this game Ha!

Old Dude
04-06-2005, 02:34 PM
Regarding post #2491.

I need my anti-psychotic meds just to read that...

Mile High Shack
04-06-2005, 02:35 PM

Dave pleasing his masses

TheDave
04-06-2005, 02:37 PM
better late than never i guess.... Welcome back MHS!

Mtbrncofn
04-06-2005, 02:37 PM
How bout all 3 of you forfit and MT and me take the trophey ;D

Sounds like a plan to me.

We should get best fan trophies or something anyway. ;D

OBF1
04-06-2005, 02:39 PM
8,490 posts to go :)

Old Dude
04-06-2005, 02:39 PM
Sounds like a plan to me.

We should get best fan trophies or something anyway. ;D

I may be a poor host, but no one can say I don't pay well.