PDA

View Full Version : The Treehouse. No Girlz Allow3d!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9

Sassy
03-12-2005, 09:38 PM
rofl... something tells me Mr. Blue would love that idea. :devil:
I know a certain someone else who might too ;D

Blueflame
03-12-2005, 09:39 PM
I know a certain someone else who might too ;D

No doubt! Hilarious!

Sassy
03-12-2005, 09:46 PM
No doubt! Hilarious!
:)

Hey...wanna hear a cool idea for a Valentine gift...

My friend got a set of really nice...expensive sheets for VDay...her husband got the idea from his son who bought them for his girlfriend. ;D

Blueflame
03-12-2005, 09:51 PM

Hey...wanna hear a cool idea for a Valentine gift...

My friend got a set of really nice...expensive sheets for VDay...her husband got the idea from his son who bought them for his girlfriend. ;D

That is a cool gift... and practical, too. :thumbs:

Sassy
03-12-2005, 09:53 PM
That is a cool gift... and practical, too. :thumbs:
Different IDea...but I thought it was very romantic...and yeah...if guys have never tried a nice sheet vs. a cheap sheet then they don't know what they're missing ;D

I bought nice ones with the new comforter I bought and I was surpised there was that big of a difference...

Ha! From bras to sheets...it only get's worse...the guys are missing the somewhat naughty girls tonight ;D

Blueflame
03-12-2005, 09:58 PM
Different IDea...but I thought it was cool...and yeah...if guys have never tried a nice sheet vs. a cheap sheet then they don't know what they're missing ;D

Yeah, there is such a big difference in quality linens. It's a departure from the usual things one thinks of for Valentine's Day, but it shows creativity and imagination. :)

Sassy
03-12-2005, 10:00 PM
Yeah, there is such a big difference in quality linens. It's a departure from the usual things one thinks of for Valentine's Day, but it shows creativity and imagination. :)
Although, my friend said her son hesitated when she asked what he got his girlfriend for a gift! Ha!

Blueflame
03-12-2005, 10:03 PM
Although, my friend said her son hesitated when she asked what he got his girlfriend for a gift! Ha!

LOL Yeah, I suppose that could be a question he'd be reluctant to answer in front of his mom... "too much info", perhaps. Ha!

phillybroncosnut
03-12-2005, 10:06 PM
Hey now. What up my babies?

Sassy
03-12-2005, 10:08 PM
LOL Yeah, I suppose that could be a question he'd be reluctant to answer in front of his mom... "too much info", perhaps. Ha!
Yeah...rofl!
She told me that he had gotten a raise at work and bought a set for himself and then he didn't know what to get his girlfriend so he bought her sheets...
I guess they set him back about a hundred bucks...so yeah...it was a very nice present.

Anyway...I pm'ed Philly and told him the naughty girls were in the Treehouse Ha!

Blueflame
03-12-2005, 10:11 PM
Hey now. What up my babies?

Hey, Philly! How's it goin'? We ladies were just discussing underwear and sheets. Ha!

phillybroncosnut
03-12-2005, 10:11 PM
You ladies looking for a real man?

phillybroncosnut
03-12-2005, 10:12 PM
Hey, Philly! How's it goin'? We ladies were just discussing underwear and sheets. Ha!

JeeeeeeSUS! How bout.... No undies and us between the sheets?

Sassy
03-12-2005, 10:13 PM
You ladies looking for a real man?
I got one...but unfortunately he's out at the moment....;D

Hey do you buy expensive sheets? I'll bet you know the difference between nice sheets and cheap ones...

Blueflame
03-12-2005, 10:14 PM
JeeeeeeSUS! How bout.... No undies and us between the sheets?

Anyone ever tell you you're the naughtiest of the naughty boys, Philly? ;D

phillybroncosnut
03-12-2005, 10:15 PM
I got one...but unfortunately he's out at the moment....;D

Hey do you buy expensive sheets?

Sheets? If it wasn't for my wife, I'd be sleeping on a matress with no box spling in the corner of an empty bedroom with clothes everywhere but in the drawer.
Answer your question?

phillybroncosnut
03-12-2005, 10:17 PM
Anyone ever tell you you're the naughtiest of the naughty boys, Philly? ;D

once or twice! :twokisses

Sassy
03-12-2005, 10:17 PM
Sheets? If it wasn't for my wife, I'd be sleeping on a matress with no box spling in the corner of an empty bedroom with clothes everywhere but in the drawer.
Answer your question?
Ok then...does Laurie buy expensive sheets?

Sassy
03-12-2005, 10:20 PM
once or twice! :twokisses
Only twice :devil:

phillybroncosnut
03-12-2005, 10:20 PM
Ok then...does Laurie buy expensive sheets?

Who effing knows. Judging buy our credit card bills, I'd say yes.

Sassy
03-12-2005, 10:23 PM
Who effing knows. Judging buy our credit card bills, I'd say yes.
Ha! Even cheap sheets aren't "cheap"...

Anyway...how have you been Philly? We see that you naughty boys have been neglecting the tree house again....We need to set up some more rules for you boys. :devil:

Mtbrncofn
03-12-2005, 11:43 PM
Yeah...and they can probably get by without wearing one! Ha!

Even if I buy an expensive one at VS or somewhere...they usually don't have the "fun" ones in my size...or they are out completely...except for white...boring!

Hey MT...DId you read the "rep" from me yet?

Hey Ladies...I'm really surprised those "naughty boys" haven't sown up in here...especially Alec and Philly with this topic!

I did read your rep comment. :) I returned one for ya too. Gotta LOVE that DIA cheesecake! ;)

Sassy
03-12-2005, 11:46 PM
I did read your rep comment. :) I returned one for ya too. Gotta LOVE that DIA cheesecake! ;)
Shhhhhhh..........don't tell I told....;D

I read your comment also....
Where did you go?
We started discussing sheets! Ha!

Mtbrncofn
03-12-2005, 11:46 PM
WHy do they add padding to a bra that is already huge...I was trying strapless ones on today..and they don't seem to make an unlined strapless...and blue, you're right..major discomfort...the guys don't know what we go through! ugh!~

VS does have nice ones...except I usually have to order online in order to find my size. I bought a racerback one for tanks...it works great...and they pretty much always run the same size in that store.

I wanted a racer back for tanks and stuff and do you think I can find one in my freakin size? One of my biggest pet peeves with bras is the stupid straps sliding off your shoulders.

I've never bought a bra from VS, but if they are decent, I could give one a try.

Mtbrncofn
03-12-2005, 11:48 PM
Shhhhhhh..........don't tell I told....;D

I read your comment also....
Where did you go?
We started discussing sheets! Ha!

LOL

I had just flown in to see my grandparents and my dad who I hadn't seen in forever. I got to go by myself! What a deal that was, though I'm not overly fond of flying.

Mtbrncofn
03-12-2005, 11:51 PM
Ha! Even cheap sheets aren't "cheap"...

Anyway...how have you been Philly? We see that you naughty boys have been neglecting the tree house again....We need to set up some more rules for you boys. :devil:

Man, the cheap sheets suck. IMO, the worst part....they start pilling. Blech!

Sassy
03-12-2005, 11:58 PM
Man, the cheap sheets suck. IMO, the worst part....they start pilling. Blech!
And cheap sheets are exactly cheap either....I bought some Chris Madden sheets from Penneys and they rock.

Sassy
03-12-2005, 11:59 PM
LOL

I had just flown in to see my grandparents and my dad who I hadn't seen in forever. I got to go by myself! What a deal that was, though I'm not overly fond of flying.
...and you went immediately to The Mane Ha

Mile High Shack
03-13-2005, 01:47 PM
man I thought this was the treehouse

we have you girls talking about sheets and bras

and not in a good way either...comfort talk.........

oye vay

Blueflame
03-13-2005, 01:55 PM
Sorry, Shack! :P

Perhaps this is more like it, eh?

Mile High Shack
03-13-2005, 02:00 PM
Sorry, Shack! :P

Perhaps this is more like it, eh?

LOL that is more like it

if you are going to talk about bras and sheets comfort wise at least bring the damn beer :)

Sassy
03-13-2005, 02:06 PM
lace or no bra ;D :devil:
We've ordered pizza!

Blueflame
03-13-2005, 02:09 PM
LOL that is more like it

if you are going to talk about bras and sheets comfort wise at least bring the damn beer :)

LOL

When we were in Denver for the Chargers game last September, Sass, Hogan, Mr. Blue and I went to this place in the 16th Street Mall where they served the beers six at a time in a bucket of ice. It was most excellent. :thumbsup:

Mile High Shack
03-13-2005, 02:12 PM
We've ordered pizza!

it's a come as you are tree houe....so feel free.....lace or laceless

we are no discriminators of lace types....

especially with PIZZA AND BEER!!! :twokisses

Mile High Shack
03-13-2005, 02:13 PM
LOL

When we were in Denver for the Chargers game last September, Sass, Hogan, Mr. Blue and I went to this place in the 16th Street Mall where they served the beers six at a time in a bucket of ice. It was most excellent. :thumbsup:

aaaaa yes, I remember those types of places when I use to go out

lol

ahhhhhhhh memories

Blueflame
03-13-2005, 02:13 PM
We've ordered pizza!

Mine's satin; not lace... :devil:

Pizza and beer... sounds great to me!

Mile High Shack
03-13-2005, 02:14 PM
Mine's satin; not lace... :devil:

Pizza and beer... sounds great to me!

LOL

satin......lace

who's counting fabric here

besides I'm sure it's like most undergarments....guys may "like" them

but it's what's underneath that counts :)

that's what I tell my wife

Blueflame
03-13-2005, 02:24 PM
LOL

satin......lace

who's counting fabric here

besides I'm sure it's like most undergarments....guys may "like" them

but it's what's underneath that counts :)

that's what I tell my wife

Very true. Hilarious!

Speaking of your wife, how's she doing?

Mile High Shack
03-13-2005, 02:27 PM
Very true. Hilarious!

Speaking of your wife, how's she doing?

bra wise? j/k (seriously though that is a sore subject for her....as MT once pointed out how big you get.....her next size she will go to is a G.....good lord)

she is in that stage of feeling pretty good really, there is a window of about a month where you feel "normal" or so they say and she is taking advantage of it.

I still need to send MT the thank you card we got for her

Blueflame
03-13-2005, 02:41 PM
bra wise? j/k (seriously though that is a sore subject for her....as MT once pointed out how big you get.....her next size she will go to is a G.....good lord)

she is in that stage of feeling pretty good really, there is a window of about a month where you feel "normal" or so they say and she is taking advantage of it.

Wow... she's gonna seriously need a huge cup size if she plans to breast-feed after the baby's born, then.

I'm glad to hear that she's feeling pretty good. Heartburn always became a factor with me after about the fourth or fifth month.

Sassy
03-13-2005, 02:46 PM

When are you guys due again?

Mtbrncofn
03-13-2005, 03:59 PM

Good Lord, tell her I feel for her. It sounds like she may pass up my biggest size, pregnancy wise. G was my biggest. And it stands for good gawd, I can't believe I'm this big. ;)

Mtbrncofn
03-13-2005, 04:01 PM
Wow... she's gonna seriously need a huge cup size if she plans to breast-feed after the baby's born, then.

I'm glad to hear that she's feeling pretty good. Heartburn always became a factor with me after about the fourth or fifth month.

So how'd the hearburn old wives' tale pan out for you, Blue? I suffered horribly with it with my first two after about 6 months, and they were born with a ton of hair. Then I got it a tiny bit with the third, and she wasn't born with much. So I guess it held true for me. Worst freakin heartburn in the world too.

Blueflame
03-13-2005, 04:09 PM
So how'd the hearburn old wives' tale pan out for you, Blue? I suffered horribly with it with my first two after about 6 months, and they were born with a ton of hair. Then I got it a tiny bit with the third, and she wasn't born with much. So I guess it held true for me. Worst freakin heartburn in the world too.

It pretty much was on the money for me, too... the heartburn was pretty consistent in every pregnancy and all of the kids had lots of hair. :)

Here's what the Treehouse needs...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/Blueflame91315/bigscreen.gif

Mile High Shack
03-13-2005, 08:13 PM
When are you guys due again?

June 20th is the due date

Sassy
03-13-2005, 09:04 PM
It pretty much was on the money for me, too... the heartburn was pretty consistent in every pregnancy and all of the kids had lots of hair. :)

Here's what the Treehouse needs...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/Blueflame91315/bigscreen.gif
Forget the treehouse! I want that!!!

Mtbrncofn
03-13-2005, 09:07 PM
June 20th is the due date

At least the poor woman won't have to go through the summer being pregnant. That is the pits. I only had to do it once, but man oh man, I swelled up like a balloon! ugh!~ My husband used to think it was hysterically funny to grab my ankles and hold on for a couple of seconds. When he took his hand away, there would be a perfect indentation of all his fingers, and it stayed that way for like 5 minutes!

I was not amused.

Mile High Shack
03-13-2005, 09:19 PM
At least the poor woman won't have to go through the summer being pregnant. That is the pits. I only had to do it once, but man oh man, I swelled up like a balloon! ugh!~ My husband used to think it was hysterically funny to grab my ankles and hold on for a couple of seconds. When he took his hand away, there would be a perfect indentation of all his fingers, and it stayed that way for like 5 minutes!

I was not amused.

LOL

that is funny

most guys do stuff that we think is pretty damn funny, but it turns out, isn't quite as funny to our wives/girl friends.

You'd think men and women think different or something???

Mtbrncofn
03-13-2005, 09:28 PM
LOL
Must be a man thing! It was quite horrifying actually. If you ever do that to her, don't tell her you heard it here. ;)

I think everyone experiences swelling during pregnancy, but the heat of the summer months intensifies it by 500 or so it seems.

Blueflame
03-14-2005, 02:20 PM
LOL
Must be a man thing! It was quite horrifying actually. If you ever do that to her, don't tell her you heard it here. ;)

I think everyone experiences swelling during pregnancy, but the heat of the summer months intensifies it by 500 or so it seems.

Been there; done that... one of my daughters was born in mid-August. The swelling with that pregnancy was nothing compared to how bad it was a month before the twins were born, though.... and that was December. From what I understand, the weight of carrying more than one baby makes toxemia a bigger risk with twins.

Mtbrncofn
03-14-2005, 07:12 PM
That's sounds reasonable...and awful! Twice the babies, twice the misery. I'm glad God knew I couldn't take that. You are truly a warrior woman, Blue.

My daughter was born in October and I went through one of the hottest summers being pregnant. My ankles looked like elephant ankles.
I never had any preeclampsia or toxemia, just that stupid edema from the heat oh and from being a beached whale.

Pezman
03-14-2005, 09:41 PM
What in the blue hell are all these chicks doing in here? ~Popps~

Mtbrncofn
03-14-2005, 09:51 PM
Well you guys weren't using the joint! Ha! So we brought our talk of bras, sheets, swelling, childbirth, etc over here for you all to enjoy once you got back.

And please don't try and act like you don't like all us chicks in here. ;)

Pezman
03-14-2005, 11:07 PM
http://www.davidvogler.com/TheManShow.com/img/fwfp_r1_c1.jpg

GET OUT!!! ~Popps~

Blueflame
03-14-2005, 11:56 PM

GET OUT!!! ~Popps~

Nuh-uh... we're staying. We like it in here. ;D ;D ;D

Blueflame
03-14-2005, 11:59 PM
That's sounds reasonable...and awful! Twice the babies, twice the misery. I'm glad God knew I couldn't take that. You are truly a warrior woman, Blue.

My daughter was born in October and I went through one of the hottest summers being pregnant. My ankles looked like elephant ankles.
I never had any preeclampsia or toxemia, just that stupid edema from the heat oh and from being a beached whale.

It wasn't a fun pregnancy, for a fact. But one just has to deal with the hand that's dealt sometimes. LOL

Mile High Shack
03-15-2005, 06:26 AM

GET OUT!!! ~Popps~

I say they can only stay if they keep supplying the beer, pizza and big screen

And oh yeah….wear skimpier clothing…LOL

REB
03-15-2005, 08:48 AM
LOL at this thread , pretty funny stuff. The beer, pizza and big screen TV are great ladies, but unless you post your pics wearing skimpy orange bikini bottoms and Bronco Head pasties for the nips then I'm going to have to sell TACO my Female Chromosone Blocking Technology for this thread... :)

REB

1-2-3-BRONCOS!!!!!!!

Mtbrncofn
03-15-2005, 02:28 PM
Trust me, Reb....if I were to do that, you boys would never come in the Treehouse ever again. :D Can't speak for the other ladies.

Mile High Shack
03-15-2005, 02:48 PM
Trust me, Reb....if I were to do that, you boys would never come in the Treehouse ever again. :D Can't speak for the other ladies.

LOL

ok then, just bring the pizza, beer and big screen

Mtbrncofn
03-15-2005, 02:55 PM
LOL

ok then, just bring the pizza, beer and big screen

That's already here, so we will just provide you with our outstanding company. :-*

Mtbrncofn
03-15-2005, 02:56 PM

GET OUT!!! ~Popps~

Good Lord, how's that for hospitality?

Mile High Shack
03-15-2005, 02:57 PM
That's already here, so we will just provide you with our outstanding company. :-*

uh-oh

"conversation"

ugh, you women ;)

j/k :twokisses

Mtbrncofn
03-15-2005, 03:00 PM
uh-oh

"conversation"

ugh, you women ;)

j/k :twokisses

You love us and you know it! :-* And I really don't need the conversation because we have the big screen, the beer, and the pizza. No time to yap. ;)

Sassy
03-23-2005, 12:16 PM
MOMENTS IN LIFE

There are moments in life when you miss someone
so much that you just want to pick them from
your dreams and hug them for real!

When the door of happiness closes, another opens;
but often times we look so long at the
closed door that we don't see the one,
which has been opened for us.

Don't go for looks; they can deceive.
Don't go for wealth; even that fades away.
Go for someone who makes you smile,
because it takes only a smile to
make a dark day seem bright.
Find the one that makes your heart smile.

Dream what you want to dream;
go where you want to go;
be what you want ! to be,
because you have only one life
and one chance to do all t he things
you want to do.

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,
enough trials to make you strong,
enough sorrow to keep you human and
enough hope to make you happy.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past;
you can't go forward in life until you let go of your past failures
and heartaches.

When you were born, you were crying
and everyone around you was smiling.
Live your life so at the end,
you're the one who is smiling and everyone
around you is crying.
Please send this message to those people
who mean something to you (I JUST DID);
to those who have touched your life in one way or another;
to those who make you smile when you really need it;
to those who make you see the
brighter side of things when you are really down;
to those whose friendship you appreciate;
to those who are so meaningful in your life.
If you don't send it, don't worry,
nothing bad will happen to you!!

Mtbrncofn
03-23-2005, 02:55 PM
Fillin up the treehouse with sappy, girl stuff. Ha! Way to go, Sassy!

Sassy
03-23-2005, 03:49 PM
Fillin up the treehouse with sappy, girl stuff. Ha! Way to go, Sassy!
;D
:devil:
I try! Ha!

Mtbrncofn
03-23-2005, 07:45 PM
Well sheesh, why didn't you gals think that one up a long time ago? That sappy stuff appears to have worked. We have the Treehouse all to ourselves now. :)

Pezman
03-23-2005, 11:23 PM
Get out or make yourselves useful... Chickies!

http://mbremerart.com/images/57l.jpg

:redbutt: :pfbbt: :cuss:

Men rule!

Now, back to the peep show...

Sassy
03-24-2005, 06:38 AM

Men rule!

ugh!~ Pez you're a brat!

Mtbrncofn
03-24-2005, 08:15 AM

Men rule!

Well, I never!

That is just so inhospitable.

Mile High Shack
03-24-2005, 08:37 AM
You girls........listen to Cartman

<bgsound src="http://www.fortunecity.com/underworld/playstation/128/pie.wav">

Sassy
03-24-2005, 10:36 AM
PEZ...YOU are on my LIST!

REB
03-24-2005, 11:03 AM
LOL @ Cartman

REB

1-2-3-BRONCOS!!!!!!!

Mtbrncofn
03-24-2005, 11:08 AM
PEZ...YOU are on my LIST!

Mine too, buster...and it ain't the good one!

This is what was in my rep box from our sweet Pez:

"Get out!!!!!!"

The nerve!

Mile High Shack
03-24-2005, 11:09 AM
LOL @ pezzy taking all the heat

Pezman
03-26-2005, 12:48 PM
Men, men, men, men, RULE!

http://etm.freshegg.com/clientimages/17/resized_aa_Resized.jpghttp://etm.freshegg.com/clientimages/17/resized_aa_Resized.jpghttp://etm.freshegg.com/clientimages/17/resized_aa_Resized.jpghttp://etm.freshegg.com/clientimages/17/resized_aa_Resized.jpg

Alec get your ass in here and show these chicks how we deal with their touchy, feely, feelings...

Sassy
03-26-2005, 03:48 PM

http://etm.freshegg.com/clientimages/17/resized_aa_Resized.jpghttp://etm.freshegg.com/clientimages/17/resized_aa_Resized.jpghttp://etm.freshegg.com/clientimages/17/resized_aa_Resized.jpghttp://etm.freshegg.com/clientimages/17/resized_aa_Resized.jpg

Alec get your ass in here and show these chicks how we deal with their touchy, feely, feelings...
Without us...you guys would either have an achey hand or have to resort to the same sex. ;D

Mtbrncofn
03-26-2005, 04:22 PM

You better behave or there will be no touchy feely, unless you want to do it with your fellow manly members.....not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)

Mtbrncofn
03-26-2005, 04:24 PM
Men, men, men, men, Rule!!

Alec get your ass in here so you can help Pez rearrange the furniture for us! ...

Hilarious! :devil:

~!Pez edit~Bwahahha! Right back atcha ;)

**Blue edit: neener, neener, neener! :P **

Sassy
03-26-2005, 04:46 PM
Nice edit.

Mtbrncofn
03-26-2005, 09:29 PM
Hilarious! :devil:

~!Pez edit~Bwahahha! Right back atcha ;)

Well that was not cool. It was funny, damnit!

Blueflame
03-26-2005, 10:19 PM
Flag on the Pezman... flagrant abuse of mod powers! Two can play that game, y'know.... ;D

Pezman
03-27-2005, 06:59 PM
I love you Pezman... flagrant awesome skillz of mod powers! Two can lay that game, y'know.... ;D

I wuv woo booo....
:-*

Now GET OUT before I break out the ol infamous T-shirt!

http://www.wesrocks.com/merch/product/wifebeater.gif

Blueflame
03-27-2005, 07:08 PM
I wuv woo booo....
:-*

Now GET OUT before I break out the ol infamous T-shirt!

http://www.wesrocks.com/merch/product/wifebeater.gif

Hmmmmm..... that shirt just might look very sexy on you, Pez.... :wiggle:

Pezman
03-27-2005, 07:11 PM
Hmmmmm..... that shirt just might look very sexy on you, Pez.... :wiggle:

Oh you know it... the ol spare tire will be "so" well hidden ROFL!

Blueflame
03-27-2005, 07:12 PM
Oh you know it... the ol spare tire will be "so" well hidden ROFL!

We'll get you a corset, then! ;D ;D ;D

Pezman
03-27-2005, 07:16 PM
We'll get you a corset, then! ;D ;D ;D

This better be Mr. Blue speaking to me or else grrrrrrrrrrrr....

Now, where did I put that cootie spray again hmmm.

Blueflame
03-27-2005, 07:29 PM

Nope... it's his smart-alecky wife. :P Don't tell me the Evil Repper's afraid of a few cooties.... Ha!

Sassy
03-27-2005, 07:30 PM

ugh!~ You're such a brat!

Pezman
03-27-2005, 11:35 PM
:twokisses You're such a stud!

:giggle:

Ok Alec keep guard of this place.

Sassy
03-28-2005, 05:45 AM
:giggle:

Ok Alec keep guard of this place.
Hey, Quit changing my post! ugh!~

Mtbrncofn
03-28-2005, 08:13 AM
I protest!! Pez is abusing his mod powers!! :boxing:

Mile High Shack
03-28-2005, 08:20 AM
You girls........listen to Cartman

<bgsound src="http://www.fortunecity.com/underworld/playstation/128/pie.wav">

and I repeat

Mtbrncofn
03-28-2005, 08:24 AM
I protest!! Shack is abusing his posting powers. ;)

:twokisses:

Pezman
03-28-2005, 11:23 AM
I protest!! Shack is making me hot with his posting powers. ;)

:twokisses:

Mtbrncofn
03-28-2005, 11:25 AM
Good Lord!! This is getting out of control!

Pez, you are so in trouble, buster!!

Mile High Shack
03-28-2005, 11:33 AM
LOL

LOL

welllll MT, I never knew ;)

Mtbrncofn
03-28-2005, 11:33 AM
I know, Shack. I was trying to keep it on the down low. ;D

Mile High Shack
03-28-2005, 11:36 AM
I know, Shack. I was trying to keep it on the down low. ;D

LOL

as long as you make me some pie, I'm all yours ;)
LOL :twokisses

Mtbrncofn
03-28-2005, 11:38 AM
I make a killer apple. Will that do for ya? ;)

Mile High Shack
03-28-2005, 11:39 AM
I make a killer apple. Will that do for ya? ;)

hmmmmmmmm, I'm a cherry pie fan myself (no pun intended) but for some ice cream with hot apple pie, I could tumble for ya

LOL

Pezman
03-28-2005, 11:47 AM
Good Lord!! This is getting me hot!

Pez, you are so sexy, buster!!

Sassy
03-28-2005, 11:50 AM
YOU RULE!

RaiderH8r
03-28-2005, 12:07 PM
Alright, who left the floater in the toilet? Damn it, I'm leaving the seat up....again.

REB
03-28-2005, 12:37 PM
Alright, who left the floater in the toilet? Damn it, I'm leaving the seat up....again.

LOL

REB

1-2-3-:Broncos:!!!!!!!

Rock Chalk
03-28-2005, 05:24 PM
I was sent to manly this place back up since there seemed to be a plethora of estrogen floating around.

Flush the damn toilet, I may be a guy but I dont live with sh*t in the toilet.

Ladies, if you want to stay, you must get down to your skivvies, up on the table and dance for us...no you dont get tips, your tip is the PLEASURE of enjoying OUR company in our LUXURIOUS Treehouse.

If you dont like the rules, you may kindly climb right back down the rope and go on back to your little home....no....you cant have your clothes back when you leave either.

I have spoken.

Sassy
03-28-2005, 05:46 PM
You forget...it's the women around here that made the Treehouse "luxurious". ;D

Mtbrncofn
03-28-2005, 06:03 PM
hmmmmmmmm, I'm a cherry pie fan myself (no pun intended) but for some ice cream with hot apple pie, I could tumble for ya

LOL

Whew, is it getting hot in the Treehouse, or is it just me? :devil:

Mtbrncofn
03-28-2005, 06:05 PM
I was sent to manly this place back up since there seemed to be a plethora of estrogen floating around.

Flush the damn toilet, I may be a guy but I dont live with sh*t in the toilet.

Ladies, if you want to stay, you must get down to your skivvies, up on the table and dance for us...no you dont get tips, your tip is the PLEASURE of enjoying OUR company in our LUXURIOUS Treehouse.

If you dont like the rules, you may kindly climb right back down the rope and go on back to your little home....no....you cant have your clothes back when you leave either.

I have spoken.

Well ****, I don't know about you other ladies, but after that I am feeling incredibly submissive. :yep:

Blueflame
03-28-2005, 07:02 PM
I'm never feeling submissive... :devil:

It's three against one... let's gang up on Alec and make him dance for us in his undies.... ;D ;D ;D

Sassy
03-28-2005, 07:17 PM

It's three against one... let's gang up on Alec and make him dance for us in his undies.... ;D ;D ;D
Like the guys say..."This thread is worthless without pictures." :)

Mtbrncofn
03-28-2005, 07:24 PM

LOL It never happens to me either, Blue, but that Alec in his undies thing sounds fun. :devil:

Sassy
03-28-2005, 07:26 PM
Oh Alec...Where are you? LOL!

Blueflame
03-28-2005, 07:43 PM
Yeah, Alec.... we're waiting for our evening's entertainment!

Mtbrncofn
03-28-2005, 07:51 PM
He's yella!

Bawk, bawk, bawk!

Blueflame
03-28-2005, 07:55 PM
He's yella!

Bawk, bawk, bawk!

Hmmm.... well, then maybe we'll just have to gang up on whichever unsuspecting male ventures into the Treehouse first! ;D ;D ;D

Sassy
03-28-2005, 07:57 PM
Oh Pezzy....are ya out there somewhere? :contract:

Mtbrncofn
03-28-2005, 07:59 PM
No, don't invite Pez! He'll just come in and demand we do his smelly laundry and then tell us to GET OUT!! His impeccable manners are so becoming. ;)

Blueflame
03-28-2005, 08:00 PM
Oh Pezzy....are ya out there somewhere? :contract:

Hehehe... I was thinking it would be fun if the first guy in here was the Chick Magnet.... ;D

Sassy
03-28-2005, 08:02 PM
Yeah...but he would probably volunteer to strip and get up on the table and dance!

Blueflame
03-28-2005, 08:04 PM
Yeah...but he would probably volunteer to strip and get up on the table and dance!

Nothin' wrong with that! :devil:

Mtbrncofn
03-28-2005, 08:06 PM
I'm confused. Who are we hoping is doing the stripping and table dancing?

Sassy
03-28-2005, 08:07 PM
Nothin' wrong with that! :devil:
I don't have a problem with that either ;D

Blueflame
03-28-2005, 08:08 PM
I'm confused. Who are we hoping is doing the stripping and table dancing?

Philly... aka "The Chick Magnet". :)

Sassy
03-28-2005, 08:08 PM
Chick Magnet is Phillybroncosnut. "Chick Magnet" goes way back almost to the beginning of the board.

Mtbrncofn
03-28-2005, 08:17 PM
I think I have heard that before. Probably from his own mouth or keyboard, I should say.

REB
03-28-2005, 09:47 PM
Just like an Ape, REB comes thru the territory (as silly as it may be) looking for his proper space, his territory as it were...Women wall to wall to mate with and continue the species......... :)

REB

Mtbrncofn
03-28-2005, 09:51 PM
Well, well, well ladies...here's our stripping, table dancer! Muahahahahahaha!

What an oppurtune time for you to come in, Reb! :wiggle:

REB
03-28-2005, 09:54 PM
What dance would you like? Basic, Neutral or well advanced...?:)

REB

1-2-3:Broncos:!!!!!!!

Blueflame
03-28-2005, 10:31 PM
What dance would you like? Basic, Neutral or well advanced...?:)

REB

1-2-3:Broncos:!!!!!!!

MT's choice... it's her birthday, after all. So tell us, REB... will you be dancing for us in boxers or briefs? :devil:

REB
03-28-2005, 10:39 PM
Real men wear briefs. So I'll wear briefs with a hernia belt and a Bronco jersey accompinied by a Bronco Football in hand in a Elway come from behind pose.... when ya put it all together it looks something likle this. :)

REB

Blueflame
03-28-2005, 11:01 PM
Real men wear briefs. So I'll wear briefs with a hernia belt and a Bronco jersey accompinied by a Bronco Football in hand in a Elway come from behind pose.... when ya put it all together it looks something likle this. :)

REB

Briefs it is... and cowboy boots? You seem like a cowboy boots kinda guy to me. We'll all love the Bronco jersey and football... and who could beat an Elway com from behind pose? Could you finish up with a Mile High Salute? That would be great!

REB
03-28-2005, 11:10 PM
LOL..I'll try my best if you put Bronco nippys on the nips...:)....

Whatever comes Monday will take care of itself..... ;)

REB

Blueflame
03-28-2005, 11:15 PM
LOL..I'll try my best if you put Bronco nippys on the nips...:)....

Whatever comes Monday will take care of itself..... ;)

REB

Hmmm.... think I'd perhaps need a bit more fabric than that... we might need to reach a compromise here. LOL

REB
03-28-2005, 11:21 PM
But I also like my women in white cowboy boots with a fringed skirt. That's all. I don't want her to spend all the money on a top..:)

Oh yeah you wanted a Mile High Salute. Well we know we can't beat this...

REB

Blueflame
03-28-2005, 11:26 PM
But I also like my women in white cowboy boots with a fringed skirt. That's all. I don't want her to spend all the money on a top..:)

Oh yeah you wanted a Mile High Salute. Well we know we can't beat this...

REB

White cowboy boots and a fringed skirt are nice... but topless? Uh... probably not. Too much "bounce".

That is an excellent Mile High Salute....

REB
03-28-2005, 11:32 PM
What's wrong with a little bounce? God made women with a little bounce so therefore bounce is good. It says so in the book of Jenna chapter 36 vs. 24 line 36... ;)

REB

Blueflame
03-28-2005, 11:36 PM
What's wrong with a little bounce? God made women with a little bounce so therefore bounce is good. It says so in the book of Jenna chapter 36 vs. 24 line 36... ;)

REB

Heh... nothing's wrong with a "little" bounce... but we'd be talking more like a "lotta" bounce. Ha!

REB
03-28-2005, 11:47 PM
but we'd be talking more like a "lotta" bounce.

A little bounce alot of bounce, look it aint like I'd be trying to play basketball or anything. I'm a Football fan and as a Football fan I know it can bounce many different ways and directions. Works for me. :)

REB

1-2-3-:Broncos:!!!!!!

Blueflame
03-28-2005, 11:55 PM
A little bounce alot of bounce, look it aint like I'd be trying to play basketball or anything. I'm a Football fan and as a Football fan I know it can bounce many different ways and directions. Works for me. :)

REB

1-2-3-:Broncos:!!!!!!

LOL We ladies were talking about tube tops a few pages back... and pretty much agreed that tanktops were about the briefest shirts we'd be comfortable in. I do have a nice tanktop with a Broncologo, though. :D

REB
03-29-2005, 12:24 AM
I do have a nice tanktop with a Broncologo, though.

OK prove it! :)

REB

Does it look a little like this?....

Blueflame
03-29-2005, 12:59 AM

REB

More fabric... covers the tummy completely. It's dark blue with a nice helmet logo design.

Mile High Shack
03-29-2005, 06:42 AM
HEY now…..I don’t want to see any ½ neked dudes in the treehouse!!!! FOUL, there is a foul on the play!!!!

You take REB over to ya’alls place and have him dance there, the treehouse is a strictly NO NUDE MALE DANCING zone.

You may ask why we have that pole over there…….well it isn’t for dudes ;)

Mtbrncofn
03-29-2005, 08:01 AM
Heh... nothing's wrong with a "little" bounce... but we'd be talking more like a "lotta" bounce. Ha!
Ha! Yes, I was thinking more along the lines of a grotesque amount of bounce.

Pezman
03-29-2005, 01:34 PM
http://www.worth1000.com/entries/84000/84178wDFC_w.jpg

Mtbrncofn
03-29-2005, 03:51 PM

REB

I don't see any stinkin Bronco logo on there!

Pezman
03-29-2005, 04:16 PM
Blueflame go cook my dinner!

Mtbrncofn
03-29-2005, 04:20 PM
Can't even be decent on my birthday!

Hmmph!

Sassy
03-29-2005, 05:07 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ....May you both have a :devil: of a day!

Blueflame
03-29-2005, 05:34 PM
Blueflame let's go out for dinner! Your treat!

I wuv u Snake Eyes I would love to change the car oil and mow the lawn for you ;D

Mtbrncofn
03-29-2005, 09:50 PM
Thank you, Sassy!

Pez certainly got the SNAKE part of his new screen name right it appears.

REB
03-30-2005, 01:50 PM
You take REB over to ya’alls place and have him dance there, the treehouse is a strictly NO NUDE MALE DANCING zone.

LOL

REB

Pezman
03-30-2005, 09:16 PM
Thank you, Sassy!

Pez certainly got the Charming Stud part of his new screen name right it appears.

Mtbrncofn
03-30-2005, 09:44 PM
I wuv you Luthor :twokisses

REB
03-31-2005, 01:28 AM
But good old counrtry comfort is the feeling that keeps me home................

Nakedness....wow you sick peeps.:)

REB

1-2-3-:Bronocs:!!!!!!!

Mtbrncofn
03-31-2005, 07:37 AM
I wuv you Luthor :twokisses

Why I oughta....

Mile High Shack
03-31-2005, 07:38 AM
Why I oughta....
Better be careful with that…there is some pretty damaging stuff snake eyes could make out of that ;)

Mtbrncofn
03-31-2005, 07:46 AM
Even if there isn't, he'll just erase the whole thing and put what he wants in there anyway! The snake!

Pezman
03-31-2005, 04:55 PM
Westerns don't have girl cooties, for example, and neither do technothrillers. Men's action-adventure is about as cootie-free as it's possible to get. And so on.

Romance, on the other hand, is absolutely crawling with girl cooties, and any sf which contains, or appears to contain, romance elements is going to be viewed with alarm by this set of readers. It's often possible to offset the presence of girl cooties by including a sufficient number of explosions and fistfights and rivetty bits, or (in cases where even violence and rivets aren't enough) by the inclusion of an appendix full of knotty-looking equations -- but the readers are ever-vigilant and you can't fool them forever. The incorporation of romantic elements into a work of sf, therefore, has to be done with considerable care, not to say deviousness.

It's possible to include sex (as distinct from romance) without adding girl cooties, but it's risky. There's always the chance that the hero might take a few minutes to talk to the girl afterward, and that gets you perilously close to cootie territory.

This theory also comes with a bonus explanation of why feminist sf, contrary to what some people might expect, does not have girl cooties. (Admit it. You were wondering.)

Sassy
03-31-2005, 05:01 PM
Even if there isn't, he'll just erase the whole thing and put what he wants in there anyway! The snake!
http://www.snakesandfrogs.com/scra/snakes/images/blackrat40.jpg

Mtbrncofn
04-01-2005, 08:03 AM
I feel like passing some girl cooties on to you, buster!

Rock Chalk
04-04-2005, 07:54 PM
He's yella!

Bawk, bawk, bawk!
Im not chicken. Just forgetful. Forgot I posted in here.
Oh Alec...Where are you? LOL!
Im right here doll.
Yeah, Alec.... we're waiting for our evening's entertainment!
Ladies do the entertaining, Alec does the watching.

One night I will come over to your house and entertain.

But tonight, you are here in my house, you entertain.

G-strings off!

Alkazar
04-05-2005, 01:22 PM
I finally decided to visit the treehouse again, and you ladies don't even have the beer cold like you promised...wassupwidat?

Blueflame
04-05-2005, 01:57 PM
Im not chicken. Just forgetful. Forgot I posted in here.

Im right here doll.

Ladies do the entertaining, Alec does the watching.

One night I will come over to your house and entertain.

But tonight, you are here in my house, you entertain.

G-strings off!

Looks like someone forgot the small matter of 3 ladies vs. one guy. Let's get him! ;D

Blue pulls out a supersoaker and fires a steady blast at Alec while MT starts peppering him with ice from the beer bucket. Meanwhile, Sassy's filled and lobbed a water balloon that catches him on the left shoulder, drenching him to the skin. Outnumbered and unarmed, Alec is forced into a strategic retreat... no doubt to plot revenge.

The three ladies make short work of cleaning up the water mess and relax in front of the big-screen with a big bowl of popcorn and a Broncos game tape.

Blueflame
04-05-2005, 01:59 PM
I finally decided to visit the treehouse again, and you ladies don't even have the beer cold like you promised...wassupwidat?

Hey, Alkazar! Good to see you here. We've always got a nice cold beer in the Treehouse for you! :D

REB
04-05-2005, 02:52 PM
Looks like someone forgot the small matter of 3 ladies vs. one guy. Let's get him!

umm

REB
04-05-2005, 02:55 PM
How come alot times I never get the whole quote? What am I doing wrong?

Anyhow, the water fight looks more to me like a wet t-shirt contest that we will decide. :)

And as far as you ladies cleaning up the water mess... DAMN RIGHT YOU WILL! ;) And right quick mind you! We got beer to drink and games to watch.

BTW. Be ready for halftime cuz we'll have time to kill :)

REB

Sassy
04-05-2005, 04:09 PM
If you're late to the party, the beer may be gone....
To make it simple for ya...we ladies drank all of it...and more ;D

Mtbrncofn
04-05-2005, 04:11 PM
Looks like someone forgot the small matter of 3 ladies vs. one guy. Let's get him! ;D

Blue pulls out a supersoaker and fires a steady blast at Alec while MT starts peppering him with ice from the beer bucket. Meanwhile, Sassy's filled and lobbed a water balloon that catches him on the left shoulder, drenching him to the skin. Outnumbered and unarmed, Alec is forced into a strategic retreat... no doubt to plot revenge.

The three ladies make short work of cleaning up the water mess and relax in front of the big-screen with a big bowl of popcorn and a Broncos game tape.

Man...us girls kick ass! :militia:

Pezman
04-05-2005, 05:15 PM
Man...us girls lick ass! :militia:

:twokisses

Blueflame
04-05-2005, 05:53 PM
"mtbrncofan®: Man...us girls lick ass! :militia: "

:twokisses

Methinks Pezzy's been spending too much time on the OM Survivor thread.... Yikes! Ha!

Sassy
04-05-2005, 06:25 PM
Methinks Pezzy's been spending too much time on the OM Survivor thread.... Yikes! Ha!
:devil: I think so.

Mtbrncofn
04-05-2005, 10:53 PM
Cripes, why is he always picking on ME?

We still rock, ladies. !Booya!

REB
04-05-2005, 10:59 PM
I'm thinkin I love MT. I use to love tredici but I'm luvin' MT! That's my girl now! So...gordon bitch get to bringing me much beer... But I Love You :)

REB

1-2-3-BRONCOS!!!!!!!

Mtbrncofn
04-05-2005, 11:03 PM
I'm thinkin I love MT. I use to love tredici but I'm luvin' MT! That's my girl now! So...gordon bitch get to bringing me much beer... But I Love You :)

REB

1-2-3-BRONCOS!!!!!!!

Thanks for sugar-coating it, Reb! ;) What kind of beer would you like, sugar? :)

Pezman
04-05-2005, 11:06 PM
Sigh, why isn't he always loving on ME MORE?

We still do dishes and get them beer at their whim, ladies. !Booya!

Mtbrncofn
04-05-2005, 11:10 PM
If that's what you call love, I'll give you beer and chips!

[http://www.sics.se/~ianm/Photos/Crete/beer_chips_and_cigarettes_holiday_basics.jpg

Pezman
04-05-2005, 11:12 PM
mmmm Beer n chips :twokisses

Pezman
04-05-2005, 11:17 PM
WE LOVE YOU CHICKS!

(You too TheDave) ROFL!

http://web.planet.nl/specials/ezines/pics/tjikssuck.jpg

This thread will explode in 3..2..1 if we cannot banish the lustful thoughts left by the OM Survivor thread...

Mtbrncofn
04-05-2005, 11:21 PM
I got your touchy-feely right here, buster!

POW! Right in the kisser! :redpunch:

REB
04-05-2005, 11:29 PM
Any beer you pour over my hot ready for you body baby... :) C'mon we can do it like that... Let's play catch.

REB

Pezman
04-06-2005, 07:36 AM
WE LOVE YOU CHICKS!

(You too TheDave) ROFL!

http://web.planet.nl/specials/ezines/pics/tjikssuck.jpg

This thread will explode in 3..2..1 if we cannot banish the lustful thoughts left by the OM Survivor thread...

I Hate you Blue ~Popps~

Blueflame
04-06-2005, 10:39 AM
I Hate you Blue ~Popps~

Hehehehe... you do not! You love me and we both know it. LOL :kiss:

Mtbrncofn
04-06-2005, 11:04 AM
Bwahahaahahahaha...way to go, Blue!

That payback's a bitch, huh Pezzy?!! :devil:

Pezman
04-06-2005, 03:03 PM
http://www.embarrassing.us/dp/files/2-71.jpg

Ok gents, we got the beer, chips and entertainment. Who brought the dollar bills?

Sassy
04-12-2005, 04:18 PM
: Men

One day my housework-challenged husband decided to wash his sweatshirt.

Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to me,

What

setting do I use on the washing machine?" "It depends," I replied. "What

does it say on your shirt?" He yelled back, "University of North

Carolina."

And they say blondes are dumb...

A couple is lying in bed. The man says, "I am going to make you the

happiest woman in the world" The woman says, "I'll miss you..."

"It's just too hot to wear clothes today," Jack says as he stepped

out

of the shower, "honey, what do you think the neighbors would think if I

mowed the lawn like this?" "Probably that I married you for your money,"

she

replied.

He said - Since I first laid eyes on you, I have wanted to make love

to you really badly. She said - Well, you succeeded.

He said - Shall we try swapping positions tonight? She said -
That's

a

good idea... you stand by the ironing board while I sit on the sofa and

fart.

He said - What have you been doing with all the grocery money I gave

you? She said - Turn sideways and look in the mirror

Q: What do you call an intelligent, good looking, sensitive man?
A: A

rumor

A man and his wife, now in their 60's, were celebrating their 40th

wedding anniversary. On their special day a good fairy came to them and

said

that because they had been such a devoted couple she would grant each of

them a very special wish. The wife wished for a trip around the world with

her husband. Whoosh! Immediately she had airline/cruise tickets in her

hands. The man wished for a female companion 30 years

younger...Whoosh...immediately he turned ninety!!!

Gotta love that fairy!

A Women's PRAYER....

Dear Lord, I pray for Wisdom to understand my man, pray for Love to

forgive him, and I pray for Patience for his moods. Because, Lord, if I

pray

for Strength,

I'll beat him to death.

Blueflame
04-12-2005, 05:12 PM
Marriage - Part I
Typical macho man married typical good-looking lady and after the wedding, he laid down the following rules:
"I'll be home when I want, if I want and at what time I want and I don't expect any hassle from you.  I expect a great dinner to be on the table unless I tell you that I won't be home for dinner.  I'll go hunting, fishing, boozing and card-playing when I want with my old buddies and don't you give me a hard time about it.  Those are my rules.  Any comments?"
His new bride said, "No, that's fine with me.  Just understand that there will be sex here at seven o'clock every night ......... whether you're here or not."
(DAMM SHE'S GOOD!)
Marriage (Part II)
Husband and wife had a bitter quarrel on the day of their 40th wedding anniversary!  The husband yells, "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads:  "Here Lies My Wife - Cold As Ever "  "Yeah?" she replies.  "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads:  "Here Lies My Husband - Stiff At Last"
 (HE ASKED FOR IT!)
Marriage (Part III)
Husband (a doctor) and his wife are having a fight at the breakfast table.  Husband gets up in a rage and says, "And you are no good in bed either," and storms out of the house.  After sometime, he realizes he was nasty and decides to make amends and rings her up.  She comes to the phone after many rings, and the irritated husband says, "what took you so long to answer the phone?"  She says, "I was in bed."  "In bed this early, doing what?"  "Getting a second opinion!"
 (YEP, HE HAD THAT ONE COMING, TOO!)
Marriage  (Part IV)
A man has six children and is very proud of his achievement.   He is so proud of himself, that he starts calling his wife, "Mother of Six" in spite of her objections.  One night, they go to a party.  The man decides that it's time to go home and wants to find out if his wife is ready to leave as well.  He shouts at the top of his voice, "Shall we go home 'Mother of Six?'  His wife, irritated by her husband's lack of discretion, shouts right back, "Anytime you're ready, Father of Four."
(RIGHT ON, LADY!)
Marriage  (Part V)
The Silent Treatment
A man and his wife were having some problems at home and were giving each other the silent treatment.  Suddenly, the man realized that the next day, he would need his wife to wake him at 5:00 AM for an early morning business flight.  Not wanting to be the first to break the silence (and LOSE), he wrote on a piece of paper,  "Please wake me at 5:00 AM."  He left it where he knew she would find it.  The next morning, the man woke up, only to discover it was 9:00 AM and he had missed his flight.  Furious, he was about to go and see why his wife hadn't wakened him, when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed.  The paper said, "It is 5:00 AM.  Wake up."

Pezman
04-12-2005, 05:22 PM
http://www.pilotenbunker.de/Zeichen/stinky.jpg

Pezman
04-12-2005, 05:24 PM
http://www.txla.org/groups/tba/annotations/gifs/stinky.jpg

Pezman
04-12-2005, 05:24 PM
http://www.bloop.biz/images/stinky%20webpage.jpg

Pezman
04-12-2005, 05:25 PM
http://bahua.fluxcapacitor.net/big/misc/stinky.jpg

Pezman
04-12-2005, 05:26 PM
http://www.haganasskolan.se/Printiton/Bild/Storbild/girl%20stink.JPG

Pezman
04-12-2005, 05:28 PM
http://www.mugu.com/cgi-bin/Upstream/People/Goldberg/rule.jpg

Mtbrncofn
04-12-2005, 07:31 PM
Ahahaahahahahaha! Those were great, Blue! We can post a few of those around various spots in the Treehouse, just for good measure. :laugh:

Blueflame
04-12-2005, 08:58 PM
Ahahaahahahahaha! Those were great, Blue! We can post a few of those around various spots in the Treehouse, just for good measure. :laugh:

Sassy's post was hilarious too.... yeah, we do need to post more stuff like that around here. :devil:

Hey, Pez... bad smells won't deter us at all... we have Febreze and air freshener. And scented candles! ;D ;D ;D

Rock Chalk
04-12-2005, 09:00 PM

Now.

I am entertained.

Because, unbeknownst to the ladies, Alec stealthily ran off with their g-strings. bwahahahahaha

Mtbrncofn
04-12-2005, 09:03 PM
I think one of those must have been mine, Alec. Hilarious!

I love to wear g-strings and pick up beer cans for you lovely men. Ha!

Sassy
04-13-2005, 06:23 PM
Now.

I am entertained.

Because, unbeknownst to the ladies, Alec stealthily ran off with their g-strings. bwahahahahaha
Fine by me...they weren't very comfortable anyway :devil:

BlueDamsel
04-14-2005, 02:54 AM
I see y'all are still torturin' the boys ;) give 'em hell girls :)

*surprise attacks the boys with some air freshener*

Sassy
04-14-2005, 05:34 AM
I see y'all are still torturin' the boys ;) give 'em hell girls :)

*surprise attacks the boys with some air freshener*
Where have you been BlueD???
We've missed ya!
...and we want to start planning an EGIBGB Weekend on MNF against KC!!!

Mtbrncofn
04-14-2005, 09:33 AM
I see Pez is up to his evil tricks again. :cuss:

Blueflame
04-14-2005, 10:42 AM
I see Pez is up to his evil tricks again. :cuss:

Yeah, if these naughty boys don't stop being mean, we just might have to slip some Ex-Lax into our next batch of brownies.... :devil:

BlueDamsel
04-14-2005, 10:54 AM
Where have you been BlueD???
We've missed ya!
...and we want to start planning an EGIBGB Weekend on MNF against KC!!!

Been around - just ultra busy...

I saw that early this morning/late last night...

Shall I call the nail place & make appointments now? hahaha.

Mtbrncofn
04-14-2005, 02:29 PM
Yeah, if these naughty boys don't stop being mean, we just might have to slip some Ex-Lax into our next batch of brownies.... :devil:

What a grand idea, Blue!

Blueflame
04-14-2005, 03:11 PM
What a grand idea, Blue!

;D ;D ;D

T'would be a gift that keeps on giving! Ha!

Pezman
04-15-2005, 04:56 PM
http://www.thtech.net/images/treehouse.jpg

Get your shapely butts into the treehouse! The chick flick I rented is about to start. Oh, and there's plenty of cold beer and popcorn for my favorite ladies.

Edit... You are SO toast Blue... :moody:

Mtbrncofn
04-15-2005, 10:05 PM
Pez must be whipping the girls tonight because we are lowly ladies in need of beer-fetching for the superior men.

Keep up the good work Master Pez! You men rule our little cootie filled existance

Blueflame
04-16-2005, 12:52 AM
http://www.thtech.net/images/treehouse.jpg

Get your shapely butts into the treehouse! The chick flick I rented is about to start. Oh, and there's plenty of cold beer and popcorn for my favorite ladies.

Edit... You are SO toast Blue... :moody:

Who, me? :brokehalo: *tries to look innocent... fails miserably.... collapses into a chair laughing* Hilarious!

Sassy
04-16-2005, 06:06 AM
Who, me? :brokehalo: *tries to look innocent... fails miserably.... collapses into a chair laughing* Hilarious!
I think you forgot the part about massages for the ladies ;D

Blueflame
04-16-2005, 11:07 AM
I think you forgot the part about massages for the ladies ;D

Hey, you're right. I'll have to remember that for my next mod abuse incident. LOL

Hmmm.... giving a backrub and some beer to the hunky Pezman might be very, very nice.... ;D

Mtbrncofn
04-16-2005, 04:19 PM
More like "uber-hunky" Pezman. :devil:

Pezman
04-16-2005, 04:47 PM
http://www.3rdmarines.net/Good_party.jpg

Mtbrncofn
04-16-2005, 04:55 PM
Good Lord Pez, I cant believe you posted that picture of me in the picnic area again ROFL!
I love every time I see that Pez has posted in here. It just means that my hunky man has come for beer and chips. How come he doesn't make anyone else get him beer? Damnit.

Sassy
04-16-2005, 04:59 PM
Pez...get your cute butt on Messenger NOW because I need to be your slave!

Pezman
04-16-2005, 05:05 PM
The answer to the beer question is... Who cares? ROFL!

Pezman
04-16-2005, 05:06 PM
Here's us men... Woohoo! We Rule!

Here is the girls peeking in the sacred Treehouse...

Waah!

http://users.myexcel.com/hughtiernan/Articles/0d4f4060.jpg

Sassy
04-17-2005, 03:59 PM
Pez....you are a brat!

Sassy
04-18-2005, 04:47 PM
>
>
> THIS IS A GOOD MESSAGE, TAKE HEED!
>
> Subject: FW: Fw: SLOW DANCE (DON'T DELETE)
>
>
>
> How True this actually is
>
> This poem was written by a terminally ill young girl in a New
York Hospital
>
> It was sent by a medical doctor - Make sure to read what is in
the closing statement AFTER THE POEM.
>
>
> SLOW DANCE
>
> Have you ever watched kids
>
> On a merry-go-round?
>
> Or listened to the rain
>
> Slapping on the ground?
>
> Ever followed a butterfly's erratic flight?
>
> Or gazed at the sun into the fading night?
>
> You better slow down.
>
> Don't dance so fast.
>
> Time is short.
>
> The music won't last.
>
> Do you run through each day
>
> On the fly?
>
> When you ask How are you?
>
> Do you hear the reply?
>
> When the day is done
>
> Do you lie in your bed
>
> With the next hundred chores
>
> Running through your head?
>
> You'd better slow down
>
> Don'! t dance so fast.
>
> Time is short.
>
> The music won't last.
>
> Ever told your child,
>
> We'll do it tomorrow?
>
> And in your haste,
>
> Not see his sorrow?
>
> Ever lost touch,
>
> Let a good friendship die
>
> Cause you never had time
>
> To call and say,"hi"
>
> You'd better slow down.
>
> Don't dance so fast.
>
> Time is short.
> The music won't last.
>
> When you run so fast to get somewhere
>
> You miss half the fun of getting there.
>
> When you worry and hurry through your day,
>
> It is like an unopened gift....
>
> Thrown away.
>
> Life is not a race.
>
> Do take it slower
>
> Hear the music
>
> Before the song is over.

Pezman
04-19-2005, 08:01 PM
~sigh~ It appears that this cootie filled invasion by the stinky girls is too strong for me...

Time to recruit some heavy hitters

http://www.mapleridge.org/images/emergency_services/rcmp/thugs.gif

http://www.beavis-butthead.ru/pictures/brat.jpg

Mtbrncofn
04-19-2005, 09:25 PM
Stinky?!! :nono:

Pezman
04-20-2005, 11:15 PM
Stinky?!! :nono:

I fart in your general direction

http://mtglair.de/img/python/French_Taunter.jpg

Mtbrncofn
04-21-2005, 03:33 PM
Good gawd, that is just revolting!

Men are such pigs.

Atlas
04-22-2005, 01:39 PM
http://www.3rdmarines.net/Good_party.jpg

http://www.filebox.org/therut/pics/pic712a.jpg

Atlas
04-22-2005, 02:19 PM
http://images.allposters.com/images/153/421401.jpg

Blueflame
04-22-2005, 03:00 PM
Nice to see you've found your way to the Treehouse, Atlas! ;D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/Blueflame91315/budlight.jpg

Sassy
04-22-2005, 03:03 PM
Nice to see you've found your way to the Treehouse, Atlas! ;D
Yep...our friend Pezzy needs some help...he's having trouble handling us women ;D

Atlas
04-22-2005, 11:51 PM
Hi. I just want to be where the Pretty ladies are at. Looks like Pez has his hands full.

Alkazar
04-23-2005, 08:52 AM
Pez always keeps his hands full........

Alkazar
05-04-2005, 01:27 PM
Looks like I get to be the first to visit the Treehouse after the move. Hmm, not too much out of place. Girls, get in here and straighten the place up!;)

Mtbrncofn
05-05-2005, 03:00 PM
Well if you men would pick up after yourselves, put the toilet seat back down, and look presentable, maybe we'd come in here a bit more often. ;) Oh, and no more Pez editing the girls' posts. :P

Atlas
05-06-2005, 10:28 AM
Well if you men would pick up after yourselves, put the toilet seat back down, and look presentable, maybe we'd come in here a bit more often. ;) Oh, and no more Pez editing the girls' posts. :P

Put the toilet seat back down?? HEy just look before you sit down!!

Alkazar
05-06-2005, 11:47 AM
Why can't you girls just lift the seat when you're done? :kubiak: It just confuses my why you expect us to put the seat down, but you won't return the favor and lift the seat....

Mtbrncofn
05-06-2005, 02:27 PM
We're just delicate girls and we don't have those strong manly muscles you guys have to put that big, heavy seat back down. ;D

Mtbrncofn
05-06-2005, 02:31 PM
Put the toilet seat back down?? HEy just look before you sit down!!

You listen here, Mister. Ya can't see when it's the middle of the night and you're trying to get your business done as quickly as possible so as not to wake yourself up anymore than is necessary.

My butt hitting the toilet water seems to do a nice job of waking me up though.

Atlas
05-07-2005, 07:18 AM

That would be great. Next time it happens take a picture for us!!

I'll use it for my avatar!!!LOL

Mtbrncofn
05-07-2005, 08:24 PM
Ahhaaha...haha...ha..ha. That's so not funny.

;)

Blueflame
05-08-2005, 12:50 AM
That would be great. Next time it happens take a picture for us!!

I'll use it for my avatar!!!LOL

Sorry, Atlas... that's not usually a Kodak moment... Ha!

BlueDamsel
05-08-2005, 11:38 AM
It might very well be a kodak moment, but FORTUNATLY there usually isn't anyone around with a camera when it happens...

:p

Mtbrncofn
05-08-2005, 11:40 AM
Thank God for that!

Alkazar
05-14-2005, 08:23 AM
We're just delicate girls and we don't have those strong manly muscles you guys have to put that big, heavy seat back down. ;D
Aww c'mon MT, this is just typical female drivel spouted when you women just want to be lazy.....Can't you kiss up better than that?

Mtbrncofn
05-15-2005, 09:19 PM
Nope, Alk. I think that's all I've got. :) I'll think about it some more and get back to you though.

Pezman
05-15-2005, 11:59 PM
You listen here, Mister. Ya can't see when it's the middle of the night and you're trying to get your business done as quickly as possible so as not to wake yourself up anymore than is necessary.

:flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush:

Ha ha ha! Girls falling into the toilet... is there better revenge for the treehouse than that Ha!
Toilet seats up... anything else is inexcusable laziness on behalf of chicks everywhere ;D
http://leif.cx/photos/dog/13weeks/puppy-toilet.jpg

Mtbrncofn
05-16-2005, 12:00 PM
That is so a man's toilet! Look at how nasty it is! Ewww!

RaiderH8r
05-16-2005, 12:24 PM
That is so a man's toilet! Look at how nasty it is! Ewww!
I just hope no one left a floater

Mtbrncofn
05-24-2005, 07:47 PM
Bwahahahahahahhaa!

Blueflame
05-24-2005, 09:45 PM
Bwahahahahahahhaa!

Hehehe... the pic on the far right is Jerry Rice, right? Ha!

Pezman
05-24-2005, 09:46 PM
http://www.solsup.com.au/images/beergut.jpg

Mtbrncofn
05-24-2005, 09:50 PM
Hehehe... the pic on the far right is Jerry Rice, right? Ha!

But of course! :undecided

Pezman
05-24-2005, 09:52 PM
http://www.cafepress.com/content/products/img-bleed/clear.gif