PDA

View Full Version : The Treehouse. No Girlz Allow3d!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

gudgref
07-24-2002, 12:22 AM
Well, my summer is pretty much over.  I go back to work next week.  :-/

I've had company for almost all of the last month, so my computer hasn't been getting a whole lot of attention lately!

'Night, ND.  Have a great Wednesday!

Midnight Blue
07-24-2002, 12:34 AM
'Night, ND... have a great day tomorrow!

Hi, Gudgref! It's good to see you back on the board. How are your little nephews doing?

gudgref
07-24-2002, 12:38 AM
Thanks for asking, Blue!
I did get to see my nephews at the beginning of July.  The older one is 19 months, and he is in to absolutely everything.  My house isn't exactly babyproof, so the one day they were at my house, someone had to walk behind him and do mop-up duty.  He's a cutie, but he's exhausting!
The younger one is 3 1/2 months.  He's the one who looks like me.  He has huge blue eyes, and is happy just to lie on the floor and watch people.

How is Baby Blue?

Midnight Blue
07-24-2002, 12:55 AM
Thanks for asking, Blue!
I did get to see my nephews at the beginning of July.  The older one is 19 months, and he is in to absolutely everything.  My house isn't exactly babyproof, so the one day they were at my house, someone had to walk behind him and do mop-up duty.  He's a cutie, but he's exhausting!
The younger one is 3 1/2 months.  He's the one who looks like me.  He has huge blue eyes, and is happy just to lie on the floor and watch people.

How is Baby Blue?

They sound really darling. 19 months is such a fun age, but you're right, they do get into everything and need pretty much constant supervision. It's good that you got to see them because they change so very quickly in the first couple of years.

Baby Blue is 9 months old now... and has already started walking alone. It seems very early for that stage to me, as I think most of my kids were about 10-12 months old before they took off on their own....

She's got pale blonde curls, big blue eyes, and two tiny teeth that sparkle when she smiles. :D And yes, she's got all of us wrapped right around her little finger. :)

gudgref
07-24-2002, 01:01 AM
She sounds like a cutie, Blue.

I will tell you, after being around little ones for that week, I'm glad I don't teach pre-school like ND.  I like the fact that my kids can go to the bathroom on their own and sit still for a few minutes at a time!

You are so right about them changing so quickly!  I looked back at my pictures of my younger nephew from the week after he was born, when I first saw him, and he has changed so much in that short period of time!

How has your summer been?

Midnight Blue
07-24-2002, 01:14 AM
She sounds like a cutie, Blue.

I will tell you, after being around little ones for that week, I'm glad I don't teach pre-school like ND.  I like the fact that my kids can go to the bathroom on their own and sit still for a few minutes at a time!

You are so right about them changing so quickly!  I looked back at my pictures of my younger nephew from the week after he was born, when I first saw him, and he has changed so much in that short period of time!

How has your summer been?

She is a darling... and very opinionated, too... wonder where she might have gotten that trait? ;D ;D ;D

One the one hand, this offseason has seemed interminable.... yet on the other hand, it doesn't seem possible that July's nearly over already. Isn't that a strange phenomenon?

We took the kids on a weeklong vacation in Oregon in July... and had so much fun we're thinking of doing it again next year... possibly for two weeks. We're looking for neat places to visit. :-)

I can totally relate to your relief at having 'your' kids potty-trained. While I haven't had to deal with as many diapers as ND has, it isn't exactly the highlight of the day... :P

gudgref
07-24-2002, 02:24 AM
Opinionated?  No, never.  :)

You're right, this has been a long offseason.  And it seems like there has been less Bronco news this offseason then in the last few years.  The only things they've been reporting here are Brian Griese's mishaps.  You almost have to feel sorry for the guy occasionally. (Don't let Errand hear me say that!)

I can't believe it's the end of July, either.  I'm not quite ready to go back to work.

Oh, well.  I really shouldn't complain.

Three days 'til training camp!

Have a great day tomorrow!  Good night.

Oh, and I'd love to hear about your Oregon trip.  It's so pretty there!

Midnight Blue
07-24-2002, 03:03 AM
Opinionated?  No, never.  :)

You're right, this has been a long offseason.  And it seems like there has been less Bronco news this offseason then in the last few years.  The only things they've been reporting here are Brian Griese's mishaps.  You almost have to feel sorry for the guy occasionally. (Don't let Errand hear me say that!)

I can't believe it's the end of July, either.  I'm not quite ready to go back to work.

Oh, well.  I really shouldn't complain.

Three days 'til training camp!

Have a great day tomorrow!  Good night.

Oh, and I'd love to hear about your Oregon trip.  It's so pretty there!

Yeah, it seemed like the furor over Brian's fall had just died down (and the resulting hundred or so threads blasting him for it slid off the main board) and the fender-bender resurrected the very same criticisms to be posted again and again 'ad infinitum'... it will be a very welcome relief when training camp brings some news of other Broncos.... :D

Oregon is beautiful... but a week just wasnt enough time to visit all the interesting places we wanted to go.

Hope to see you around the board again soon! 'Night!

Alkazar
07-24-2002, 01:55 PM
Hi Alkazar!  I think that can be arranged! ;) Here ya go
http://membres.lycos.fr/pow1/gifs/cafe.gif

What's been happening in your world lately?

Thanks ND! I had to drink it this morning (hic), cause I had to head out before you guys get here last night. Now I'm having a brandy (hic), I mean dandy of a day!!

Midnight Blue
07-31-2002, 01:00 AM
Hey, is anyone else having trouble posting on the "Girl Talk" thread? I can't post on it tonight... I tried twice... and it took forever to load the reply page... and then wouldn't post when I'd typed my post... :gripe:

Anyway, to answer Gudgref's last post, I've also noticed that the camp news in the Post and RMN prominently features Beuerlein more than any other QB... perhaps that's because he had an injury 'question mark' and they want to reassure us that letting Gus go wasn't a mistake... or perhaps Shanahan told the press to lay off Brian at least until the season starts. :P

From all I've read, it isn't likely that an actual QB controversy exists, but the glowing reports of Steve's progress may cause some posters here to commence with carping that there should be one... still, it's good to have a few other subjects to discuss than #14.... ;D

Sassy
07-31-2002, 01:29 PM
It wasn't loading very quickly for me last night either...but then again, msn kept kicking me off last night, too >:( I know Mike _ karm was having a tough time getting it to work the other night, too???

gudgref
07-31-2002, 11:34 PM
ND,

I'm not having a problem loading Girl Talk, but it is taking forever for the reply page to load on that thread.

Strange!

How are you tonight?

Sassy
07-31-2002, 11:43 PM
Hi Gudgref...

Not to bad....Tired though.  It was a pretty long day....I worked a normal day and then we had a 2 hour meeting for the staff in my room...(Our program is trying to get accredited and we have a ton of paperwork to do.) Of course, it turned into 3 hours, because we chose to do our meeting at Bennigans....we needed to eat! LOL!

How has your day been?

gudgref
07-31-2002, 11:56 PM
My day was fine, even if I did have to go back to work.  :'(

I understand the meeting thing.  I sat in a writing training session all day.  Not my idea of exciting.  But they did feed us.

Please tell me that you're sending some cooler air our way!  We set record highs today, and it's still miserable!

Sassy
08-01-2002, 12:33 AM
My day was fine, even if I did have to go back to work.  :'(

I understand the meeting thing.  I sat in a writing training session all day.  Not my idea of exciting.  But they did feed us.

Please tell me that you're sending some cooler air our way!  We set record highs today, and it's still miserable!
I'm not so sure about that...we had high 80's today...but now we're in a severe thunderstorm watch...I think it is supposed to be a little cooler tomorrow...Usually we get what you guys get....or similiar.

A writing training?

Alkazar
08-05-2002, 06:44 PM
Hmm, seems like us guys need to spend more time in the treehouse. I'm seeing frilly curtains and pillows around here again. At least the fridge is stocked nicely :cheers:

gudgref
08-06-2002, 11:00 PM
Frilly curtains, Alkazar?  Remember, these are Bronco women you're talking about.  Nothing to foo-fooey - only blue and orange frills for us!

Alkazar
08-08-2002, 02:38 PM
Of course the main theme here is "Predominately Orange", but a frill is a frill, and don't really belong in the guy's treehouse. ;) ;D heh heh.....want a brew? <passes over a cold beer>

Midnight Blue
08-08-2002, 02:51 PM
Sounds great, Alkazar... thanks! :cheers:

Now, please move your feet off the hand-crocheted blue doily on the coffee table! ;D ;D ;D

Alkazar
08-09-2002, 11:32 AM
Women...Sheesh ::) ;) ;D

Alkazar
08-09-2002, 10:20 PM
Hey Blue, you gonna stop into the Treehouse while watching the Faid get beat up by the Cowgirls? I've got a cold brew for you and anyone else who decides to stop by...... :cheers:

Midnight Blue
08-09-2002, 10:32 PM
Thanks, Alkazar... sounds great! :cheers:

<plops into an easy chair>

Faiders kick another FG... Cowgirls get the ball at the 40... looks like a lot of yellow hankies flying tonight...

Alkazar
08-10-2002, 02:15 AM
Isn't just about any Faider game a heavy rain of yellow flags?? Oh well, Gotta go. Its getting late here and I still gotta get up early in the AM. See you tomorrow.

Midnight Blue
08-10-2002, 02:34 AM
I think the announcers said the Raiders drew 17 penalties tonight... 12 of those in the first half... it was a very sloppy game. There is much consternation in Raider nation tonight... :giggle:

Talk to you tomorrow, Alkazar! I'll turn out the lights when I leave...:P

Alkazar
08-17-2002, 12:47 AM
Think I'll start getting the Treehouse ready for some MNF! Guess I'd better go make sure the fridge is fully stocked. Apart from the frilly pillows, doilies, and curtains, the place looks ready for another celebration after we beat the Whiners.... ;D

Midnight Blue
08-17-2002, 01:05 AM
We're gonna need some nachos and
pizza to go with the liquid refreshments, too!

Here's to last night's Faid butt-kicking! ;D

<grabs beer, tosses one to Alkazar>

Alkazar
08-17-2002, 01:31 AM
Yeah, looks like it's gonna be a looonnnng year for the faid.....LOL <downs beer and grabs another for Blue and himself>

Midnight Blue
08-17-2002, 01:39 AM
Their D-line is looking even more inept than I imagined... and Romo and Rod Woodson are looking old and slow. Tory James is working his way back into the nickel package and discipline appears very lax.

What's really funny is that one guy on the Fanhome Raider forum was arguing that Jano will one day make the HOF... but that was before he missed 3 FG's in 2 games. LOL

Thanks for the beer, Alkazar!

Alkazar
08-17-2002, 08:49 PM
My question is: How could Jano possibly make the HOF???? The only thing that made the headlines for him are his off-field activities (You know, falling down and crying "Help me, I can't get up!").

Midnight Blue
08-18-2002, 03:01 AM
Jano does have fairly decent numbers to show for his couple of years in the league, but how many kickers have made the HOF? I don't think it's that many...

Alkazar
08-18-2002, 10:29 PM
That's just my point. While his numbers are fairly decent, he hasn't done anything spectacular to warrant even being mentioned in the same sentence with the HOF. IN the mean time, Elam at least tied the NFL record for longest FG, plus has had very good numbers over the years, and he stands a good chance of not making the HOF.....

Midnight Blue
08-18-2002, 11:08 PM
Yeah... that's exactly what I told the Raider fan, too... and in light of Jano's performance in the two preseason games, the memory of that discussion takes on a new enjoyability... LOL

Alkazar
08-19-2002, 02:35 AM
Well, according to Faider fan philosophy, everyone who plays for the Faid belongs in the HOF and should have thier number retired. Oh well, typical Faiderfan mentality, what can ya say....

Anyway, I'm closing down for the night, its after midnight here and I gotta work in the morning. G-night.

Midnight Blue
08-19-2002, 02:53 AM
'Night, Alkazar... see you tomorrow night for the game! :D

Sassy
08-28-2002, 09:33 PM
It's raining, it's pouring...and thundering and lightening and flash flooding and a tornado watch...I wouldn't want to be in the treehouse tonight ;D

Sassy
08-28-2002, 09:36 PM
It's raining, it's pouring...and thundering and lightening and flash flooding and a tornado watch...I wouldn't want to be in the treehouse tonight ;D
2 1/2 inches of rain in the last hour  ::) FLASH FLOOD WARNINGS!

Hey, at least the Tornado watch just expired! :o

Midnight Blue
08-28-2002, 10:54 PM
Wow... sounds like you have had an interesting evening, ND! The flash floods aren't gonna endanger your house, are they? Hopefully your riverbank can accommodate the heavy rainfall...

Sassy
08-28-2002, 11:08 PM
Nah, the rain has started to let up...I don't worry about the river too much. There's a dike built up back there.  We have more danger of overland flooding...the underpasses, fields and roads usually flood, though....

I love thunderstorms ;D

gudgref
08-28-2002, 11:12 PM
Hi, ladies!

We all managed to be here at the same time tonight!

Sounds like nasty weather, ND.

Sassy
08-28-2002, 11:25 PM
It is...but it's almost over...

How are you this evening ladies?  Abra, I see you're on board!  How have you been?

Midnight Blue
08-28-2002, 11:25 PM
I'm glad the flooding won't be a problem.

Hi, Gudgref! How's everything going for you?

gudgref
08-28-2002, 11:26 PM
I'm fine tonight.  Even though I'm eagerly counting the days 'til the weekend.  Labor Day didn't come fast enough this year!

Nasty weather must be the trend today.  We had some here, too.  I got caught in a hailstorm on the eastern plains this afternoon.

How are you, Blue?

Midnight Blue
08-28-2002, 11:30 PM
I'm doing really well, thanks! :)

Guess our weather's the anomaly, though... it was beautiful here today; around 90 and clear. It's started getting cooler at night now, as it always does toward the end of summer.

gudgref
08-28-2002, 11:33 PM
Blue, our whole summer has been an anomaly, weatherwise.  This is the first week we've actually had our normal, afternoon thunderstorms with rain pattern.  I'm most certainly not complaining!

Even though I can't say the same for the truck I almost hit this afternoon!

Midnight Blue
08-28-2002, 11:39 PM
You almost hit a truck? :o Yikes, that sounds very scary! I'm glad you're OK.

Sassy
08-28-2002, 11:43 PM
The weather seems to be very strange...It's been hot  and humid-85/90 or 60 and rainy...no in-between.

Sounds like you had a stressful day, Gudgref! :-/

gudgref
08-28-2002, 11:44 PM
Yeah, I'm just glad I was paying attention.  I was driving on a 2-lane state highway when a truck pulled out of a side street to pull into traffic going the other way.  It had just started raining, so the roads were really slick.  He hydroplaned and spun completely around.  Fortunately, the car behind me was paying attention and backed off.  I ended up 50 feet up the side street trying to avoid the truck.  Thank goodness for ABS!  I was a little rattled, but thankfully, I was going the speed limit since there's been so many cops around on that road lately.

So that was my excitement for the day! Other than that, my day was fine.

Midnight Blue
08-28-2002, 11:49 PM
WOW... very frightening! Yeah, it's very good that you were paying full attention and weren't even slightly distracted.

For a good laugh, check out the "Neck Pony Draft" thread's new title... LOL

Sassy
08-28-2002, 11:51 PM
WOW... very frightening! Yeah, it's very good that you were paying full attention and weren't even slightly distracted.

I hope it's true! Ha!

If Brian plays great, we can give him a bad time...and if he plays BAD, we can give him even a worse time!

gudgref
08-28-2002, 11:53 PM

I read the thread just to see if it was true.  Did TJ put that?

I almost want to defend Brian sometimes just to get Errand going. :-X

Midnight Blue
08-28-2002, 11:54 PM
Yeah... then he'd have to be rooting for Brian, wouldn't he?? ;D ;D ;D

gudgref
08-29-2002, 12:01 AM
LOL.  Now that would be a day in board history!

I get the feeling a lot of the time that Errand just does it to get everyone else going.  Can he possibly hate Griese as much as he comes across sometimes and still be a Bronco fan?

But then, I know a few fans myself that think Griese is the worst thing that ever happened to the team.  These are the same people who still think Elway is going to stage a comeback.

Move on, people!

Midnight Blue
08-29-2002, 12:05 AM
I've suspected the same, Gudgref... of course, I've been known to diss a certain Bengal QB a time or two just to rile him, too... :giggle:

So do either of you ladies have any special plans for the long Labor Day weekend?

gudgref
08-29-2002, 12:09 AM
One good thing I can say about Errand is that he uses evidence when he has something to say.  But then, stats can be turned lots of different ways!

I'm getting together with friends on Saturday and Monday.  How 'bout you?

Midnight Blue
08-29-2002, 12:11 AM
My Dad's birthday is Saturday, so the whole family will be getting together to celebrate. It should be lots of fun, food, and festivity. :D

Sassy
08-29-2002, 12:12 AM
I went home last weekend and I think I'll just mess around the house this weekend...Lots of stuff to do that I haven't had a chance to do this summer....I still have paint from home depot that I bought 3 months ago! LOL!

Yep, ELWAY & TD are gone people, DEAL WITH IT! :'(

;D We'll be all right! :D Keep the Faith, Broncofans! :)

Sounds like both of you are going to have fun weekends! :D

Midnight Blue
08-29-2002, 12:15 AM
Other than Saturday, I'll probably be just hanging around the house, too... maybe trying to catch some preseason games.

Sassy
08-29-2002, 12:17 AM
Other than Saturday, I'll probably be just hanging around the house, too... maybe trying to catch some preseason games.
Any interesting matchups this weekend?

Like another game that shows how much the Faiders are fading ;) ;D

gudgref
08-29-2002, 12:19 AM
Yeah, I'm not really going anywhere far.  Sticking around the house and sleeping both sound wonderful!

Am I the only one who is getting tired of preseason football?  I'll watch the game tomorrow night, but I have a strong feeling there's going to be tons of penalties.  Which always gets on my nerves.

Did either of you read the article about Droughns taking reps as fullback this week?

Midnight Blue
08-29-2002, 12:21 AM
The Faid will be playing the Cardinals... I'm not sure just when... but it sure would be nice to watch that game. :) Have you heard that they expect to release Biekert soon because he refused to take a pay cut? And Romo isn't expected to play either, due to lower back pain.

Of course, the most important one is tomorrow night... :D

Sassy
08-29-2002, 12:22 AM
I'm even having a tough time getting into BRONCO preseason football....of course, it doesn't help that I can only get it on the radio...except for the Niner game. :P

Yes.  That article was kind of interesting...I am getting a little worried about all the different people that they keep moving around, though.

Tony Carter out??? Possibly?  Isn't he the backup to Anderson?

I wouldn't be that surprised if we DON'T see Romo much this year...Back problems are nasty. (Poor Raiders ;D )

Midnight Blue
08-29-2002, 12:26 AM
Even preseason football hasn't started to pall for me yet... the offseason seemed so long that I'm happy just to have real football to watch. (I know, I'm incorrigible... ;D)

Tomorrow's game will probably be rather lackluster with mostly backups on the field. But we'll finally get to see the much-vaunted Nick Rolovich.... ;D

I did read that article, Gudgref... I think moving Droughns to FB was maybe just exploring possibilities and as a further evaluation of "bubble" players... I really don't think it signals a move back to RB for MA...but it could be Shanahan's way of sending Portis a message that he needs to hang onto the ball...

Sassy
08-29-2002, 12:29 AM
Even preseason football hasn't started to pall for me yet... the offseason seemed so long that I'm happy just to have real football to watch. (I know, I'm incorrigible... )
rofl rofl rofl

Just a football nut! (Like all of us here!) ;D

Midnight Blue
08-29-2002, 12:33 AM
Yep... I'm a total football fanatic. :P

Do you suppose that the Droughns-to-FB experiment might mean Patrick Hape is expendable? We're pretty well stocked at TE as well as at RB...

gudgref
08-29-2002, 12:34 AM
Don't get me wrong.  I'm as happy as anyone that they are playing football.  Even preseason football!

I didn't take the article to say that they were moving Droughns to FB.  But if they have someone else who could fill in there, it would give us more flexiblity at RB.  From what I've seen so far, Anderson is our strongest RB.  Even though I do think Portis has a great deal of potential.

Speaking of Portis, they just ran a few quotes from him on the news.  I get the feeling the fumbles hit him harder than he's let on.

Romo not playing?  Say it ain't so!  ;)

Midnight Blue
08-29-2002, 12:49 AM
I do think tomorrow night's game will decide a lot of "bubble" players' destiny... the roster has to be cut down again by next Monday, doesn't it?

gudgref
08-29-2002, 12:52 AM
That was my understanding, too.  

I have a feeling that some big names might get cut.  I do know that there are a few guys that the media here is really pushing for (2 of the sports guys on my regular station are CU grads - so they really like Jashon Sykes.)

It should be interesting.  Who do you think is gone?  Or do we wait until Friday to make that call?

Midnight Blue
08-29-2002, 01:02 AM
I wouldn't be too surprised to see KaRon Coleman let go... perhaps Patrick Hape... maybe one of the young WR's... and to be honest, I expect to see either Rolovich or JJ, but most likely Rolo. I think they can sneak him onto the practice squad if he clears waivers, which he should, having remained undrafted...

gudgref
08-29-2002, 01:08 AM
I think Patrick Hape is gone.  He really didn't pan out like they were hoping last season.  
Didn't they cut KaRon Coleman last year?  I seem to remember that, for some reason.

I'll be a little surprised if they cut Jackson.  Even though he hasn't done much, I think there is still some loyalty.

I heard last week that they can now add a sixth player to the practice squad, but he has to be a QB.  I can see them putting Rolovich there.

Question - do you think Kasper will still be here for the season opener?  I can see that coming as a big shock on Monday.

I'll catch your answer when I get on the board again.  I'm falling asleep!

Enjoy the game tomorrow night!  ND, sorry you can't watch!  :-/

Have a great Thursday!

Midnight Blue
08-29-2002, 01:26 AM
Kasper... despite his injuries, I think he showed too much potential for them to let him go. And he's still under his rookie contract, so he's pretty inexpensive. I'd be very surprised if they cut him. Plus, why would Shanahan mention a probable time schedule for him to be able to play if he intended to release him?

This year's rookie pool looks to be pretty good... Lelie and Portis are almost certain to make the final roster... and Haygood, Brandon, Droughns, and Putzier have all shown promise.

Yeah, they did cut KaRon last year... but then when TD was injured, they re-signed him. I think they'll cut him again to make roster space for Droughns, though....

There will probably be a couple more cuts on defense, too... I looked at the roster just before the first round of cuts and was surprised how many O-linemen and defensive backs were on our roster...

Talk to you later!

defenseman
09-10-2002, 04:25 PM
I thought this was a "no girlz allowed" thread. So, what are you doing here. Have you no respect? You know, kind of like the way "girlz" aren't allowed on the Augusta Golf course where the Masters is played? Hey, I can't attend an all girls college, why should "girlz" be allowed on a private golf course? Though, if they did let me attend, I would lobby to open up Augusta to the "fairer sex" .  ;D :thumbsup:,,,,dman

Midnight Blue
09-10-2002, 05:00 PM
Heh... we've 'invaded' the Treehouse ever since TJ built it! ;D

Nice to see you in the Treehouse, Dman... care for a nice cold mug of beer? :cheers:

defenseman
09-10-2002, 05:17 PM
Okay. Cerveza del Frio is otay with me.........dman

Taco John
09-10-2002, 05:46 PM
So Sunday after the game, I decide that I'm going to go outside to dig out the pipes where I'm installing our sprinkler system...  And as I'm digging, and thinking about the St. Louis game, I misjudge a strike and breach the main line with my shovel....

****SSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW***

Water goes rushing everywhere...  Man, I was scrambling like crazy to get the water off...  Had to send my wife to her sisters place for the night...  Took a day off of work, and got 'er back together...

Talk about a learning experience.

defenseman
09-10-2002, 05:57 PM
thats a pain in the ass. I busted the main water line coming in off the street at my Hawaii house. Putting in a patio. I learned quick, in Hawaii, it don't freeze, therefore , why bury the line too deep. What a major bummer. Took me all day to fix it. Man I drank a lot of beer that day, and spewed about every cuss word in existence in the process. But, I learned a valuable lesson, when leveling ground, it's easier sometimes to add dirt, than subtract...........dman

Taco John
09-10-2002, 06:25 PM
That's pretty good, right there...

It was a "happy mistake" because I was able to get those old, crummy gate valves off of there and put on some fancy new ball valves...  They'll never leak now.  Now I've just got to get the sprinkler system in...   :P

Midnight Blue
09-10-2002, 07:06 PM
<grabs beer, tosses one to TJ and one  to Dman>

My sympathies, TJ... putting in the sprinkler system is a big job even without hitting the water main. At least the weather was warm. Sometimes the mains freeze and break up here in the winter and people end up with a 'skating rink' in their yards... we've been fortunate enough not to be among those, but it's a real inconvenience.

defenseman
09-10-2002, 07:20 PM
When I lived up in New Hampshire in the late 60's and early 70's, had a rink every year in my back yard. Lots of hockey, lots of pucks in the yard come spring time. Just kept re-using them if you know what I mean. Good times....dman

Taco John
09-10-2002, 11:46 PM
Ugh...  You're giving me nightmares Blue...

:P

Midnight Blue
09-10-2002, 11:56 PM
LOL ;D :giggle:

It doesn't usually get that cold where you live, does it, TJ?

Taco John
09-11-2002, 02:56 PM
No, not really...  But there's the occassional front that creeps in from Alaska...  I'm not *real* worried about it...  But I also am reverant to Murphy's Law.

Paulie Emm
09-11-2002, 03:54 PM
"If anything can go wrong it will"?
or
"When all else fails, read the instructions"?

I've got all my pipes insulated.....it can feel like Alaska here some days in the winter.

Midnight Blue
09-22-2002, 10:07 PM
<setting up refreshments for toasts>

Here's to the Bronco Defense!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Here's to Clinton Portis!!!

Here's to Rod Smith!!!

Here's to Brian Griese!!!

Here's to Chester McGlockton!!!

Here's to Dwayne Carswell!!!

Good Job, Broncos!!!

Sassy
09-22-2002, 10:09 PM

Here's to Rod Smith!!!

Good Job, Broncos!!!
Now, that's worth REPEATING!

Alkazar
09-23-2002, 02:38 AM

Here's to Rod Smith!!!

Good Job, Broncos!!!

And again!

adabronco02
09-24-2002, 11:51 PM

Here's to Rod Smith!!!

Good Job, Broncos!!!

And just one more time for fun!

watermock
10-30-2002, 06:11 AM
Things like that, Males only bring apon themselves...

For Example...the light that the city has to fix still needs to be fixed.

That computer guy keeps messing around with a giant box, and I tell him he better keep my feed clean or I will rape him.

They dig up the sand, but it is just so much kitty litter, so I drug them out and made them pay me for breaking my sidewalk...of course.. they spent a day surveying it, and I wans't sure they actually broke it, but it was fun to make them squirm.

I reminds me of a lesson a so called friend told me while he drove up to McDonalds and asked where his 54 QuarterPounders were...the guy was so astouned, we drove off with about 200 dollars in burgers.

He proved a valuable point to me...if your going to scam 54 free hamburgers, always make sure you get free napkins.

Sassy
10-30-2002, 06:36 PM
Hey Mock...As long as you're in here...why don't you clean....
Oh, sorry, I thought you were RR for a minute there...Hey RR, don't forget to stock the fridge ;) ;D

The treehouse has been seriously neglected. :) ;D

ExiledSalidan
11-01-2002, 03:48 AM
Ok, the ONLY reason someone would title a thread "No Girlz Allow3d" is because they want girls to post!  So I will oblige... ::)  EDDIE MAC IS BACK!  8)

FADERPROOF
11-04-2002, 09:41 AM
you just can't resist us  :P

Taco John
11-05-2002, 01:54 AM
You gotta see this:

http://www.tvparty.com/vault3/flintbig1.ram

:o

Sassy
12-05-2002, 09:25 PM
....this Treehouse has been sorrily...how about seriously! (is that even a word??? ) neglected....WE NEED TO BRING IT BACK UP and bring some new MOJO to our BRONCO TEAM!

GO BRONCOS!

Midnight Blue
12-05-2002, 09:50 PM
You could be right, ND.... although I think the return of Brian and Shannon should help the team's mojo, too! :)

My, my... looks like this place could use a thorough dusting! ;D

FADERPROOF
12-10-2002, 10:12 PM
ND and Blue,Don't take this the wrong way, no alterior motive here, but since this is a treehouse and secrets are shared here...

If both of you were single and looking for a relationship, which Orange Mane member would you see yourself most likely hooking up with?

Midnight Blue
12-10-2002, 11:16 PM
ND and Blue,Don't take this the wrong way, no alterior motive here, but since this is a treehouse and secrets are shared here...

If both of you were single and looking for a relationship, which Orange Mane member would you see yourself most likely hooking up with?

That's easy, since "Mr. Blue" is an OM member... LOL

If I were single, though... that's a tough question. I find all my Bronco brothers very attractive due to their excellent taste in football teams, so narrowing it down to one would be a daunting task. :juggling: :D

Sassy
12-10-2002, 11:22 PM
That's easy, since "Mr. Blue" is an OM member... LOL

If I were single, though... that's a tough question. I find all my Bronco brothers very attractive due to their excellent taste in football teams, so narrowing it down to one would be a daunting task. :juggling: :D
Not to mention the fact that we don't exactly know who's single on the board and who's not! Ha! rofl

Midnight Blue
12-10-2002, 11:41 PM
Yeah, he would have to be single as well... and that might disqualify a fairly large percentage of the board's members...  

A wicked sense of humor is important to me. I like guys who are fun-loving and lighthearted.

FADERPROOF
12-11-2002, 02:07 PM
lets hypothetically say that all of us on this board are single, and no one has any kids or any other factors that could play a part in it. Who do you both see hooking up with under those circumstances?

Sassy
12-11-2002, 05:24 PM
I think, that since the guys outnumber the gals on this board....by quite a few, you guys should tell us! ;) ;D

FADERPROOF
12-11-2002, 09:59 PM
I'll come clean since I asked (damn reverse psychology)...

Sorry ND, but you'd be my pick

Us guys only have 2 women to pick from really, theres some other, but none that we've gotten to know enough to judge I guess. Probably some would pick BroncoFox, but it mainly comes down to you two.

Darkhawk24
12-12-2002, 01:10 PM
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/xmas/wbaum.gif

I brought a christmas tree in for the holidays!   ;)

<puts a blow up Eliza doll under tree for Adam>

Sassy
12-12-2002, 07:40 PM
8) Nice tree.  You have great taste :)
What did you get me for Christmas ;) ;D

FADERPROOF
12-12-2002, 09:42 PM
I'll come clean since I asked (damn reverse psychology)...

Sorry ND, but you'd be my pick

Us guys only have 2 women to pick from really, theres some other, but none that we've gotten to know enough to judge I guess. Probably some would pick BroncoFox, but it mainly comes down to you two.

Man I feel low, I tell a girl that she'd be my pick if we were both single, and her next reply is about a Christmas tree.

Thanks for the Eliza doll thought DH, once I pull my head up from underground like an Ostrich, I'll be able to enjoy it more.

:'(

Sassy
12-12-2002, 09:51 PM
Sorry Denfan.  
I must have missed it.

I'm flattered :-* :) ;)

Midnight Blue
12-13-2002, 01:14 AM
How'd I miss that post?? Probably because it was the last one on the page? ???

Anyway, that's OK, DenFan... I still love ya anyway... even if you do prefer ND! ;D :P :D :-*

Darkhawk24
12-13-2002, 06:36 AM
ND why I got you and Blue matching Al Davis Voodoo dolls!  ;D

Sassy
12-13-2002, 12:26 PM
Ha!

....but I was hoping for the "Errand" version!

JK!!! Errand!

Midnight Blue
12-13-2002, 02:34 PM

Thanks, Darkhawk!! That's exactly what I wanted the most! ;D ;D ;D ;D

(hmmm... an Errand version... most intriguing, ND! :hahaha: :devil:  )

FADERPROOF
12-13-2002, 10:17 PM
I did just now remember something...ND said she was rooting for Michigan when they played OSU!

I don't know if a relationship could work between us now after remembering such a horrifying post, but I'll let is slide, you're still my pick ND.

Sassy
12-14-2002, 12:54 AM
Ha!!  I don't follow much college football, so it's not relevant to the relationship! LOL!  I just don't like the bigger schools...and I watch Michigan because of Griese.

Darkhawk24
12-14-2002, 08:11 AM
ND has a good head on her shoulders if she watches the Blue and Gold.  They do have a life time winning record against the black eyes.  Don't let him bully you around ND.  Then again the OSU had Joe Germaine (ex chief 3rd stringer) starting for them awhile back.  ;D

watermock
12-14-2002, 08:34 AM
Since I built a new treehouse a few months back, (I imagine it was trashed), I have decided to donate a new one, in fact, I am giving three choices...

http://www.hearstcastle.com/images/welcome/castle_clouds.jpg

or:

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/nycu/tech/billgate/graphics/gates.gif

Afterlife of Bill Gates"
One day Bill Gates died and went to heaven. When he got there he met God. "God said Where do you want to go Heaven or Hell?"

Bill Gates said, "Can I have a look at them first?"

So God showed him Heaven and there were all people in white drinking wine a playing harps and all the walls were white.

Next God took him to Hell. Bill Gates saw a beautiful beach with gorgeous women in colorful bikinis, all the iced beer a person could drink and everyone was splashing in the water and having fun.

Bill Gates choose Hell.

A few weeks later God went to visit Bill in Hell where he was to tied to a rock and the devils were surronding him and he screamed to God: "When you let me look at Hell, it was full of gorgeous women, iced beer and fun. What happened??!!?"

God replied, "Oh that? It was only a demo".

Or this one, my favorite:

http://www.carpeferai.com/Mt_Rai2.jpg

FADERPROOF
12-14-2002, 07:45 PM
ND has a good head on her shoulders if she watches the Blue and Gold.  They do have a life time winning record against the black eyes.  Don't let him bully you around ND.  Then again the OSU had Joe Germaine (ex chief 3rd stringer) starting for them awhile back.  ;D

Wasn't Germaine the ex-Ram 3rd stringer?

Anyway, have fun watching Rex Grossman and the Florida Gators rip you Wolverines up in the Outback Bowl, LOL. We'll be playing 2 days later for a National Title.

Midnight Blue
12-14-2002, 09:02 PM
Choice #3 looks fantastic, 'Mock! :thumbsup:

FADERPROOF
12-15-2002, 11:11 PM
anyone in the chats for the Broncos game today?

I know ND usually is, and she hooks me up with some play-by-play, but my damn comp kept diconnecting me so I couldn't get in for the game.

Sassy
12-16-2002, 06:34 AM
Sorry Denfan.  I checked it out once and noone was there.  I stuck to the main board yesterday...trying to change the mojo and it worked ;)

Poclman
12-22-2002, 08:53 PM
Man, there's a lot of cobwebs in here! Anybody around? This place is as empty as the Donks' playoff chances this year!

Midnight Blue
12-22-2002, 09:31 PM
... and here I was ready to offer you a liquid libation (maybe even another Anchor Steam).... and then you have to end your post with such a snide remark.... think I'll just drink it myself now...

;D ;D ;D ;D

Poclman
12-22-2002, 09:49 PM
Hey, you have to admit it was an attention getter, Blue!

I'll take an Anchor Steam, even the internet vintage.  ;D  

Tough loss today, you're boys put up a hell of a fight.

You think this is the end of the line for SOB?

Sassy
12-23-2002, 12:01 AM
Hey Poc, Can I have one of those...I needed a few after the first half!

Good game.

Midnight Blue
12-23-2002, 01:41 AM
As Raiderfans go, you're OK, P-man. :cheers:

<tosses icy Anchor Steams to ND and Poclman>

Today's my son's birthday and we had a family party which coincided with the game, so I still haven't watched the entire debacle... but I did see enough plays to know that the Broncos wasted some valuable opportunities...
About Brian... I really don't think we have another viable option in the foreseeable future... it's not like we haven't brought in competition for him (both Frerotte and Beuerlein have been to the Pro Bowl, after all... ). Beuerlein is almost as old as Gannon and more injury-prone. He's a "QB of the past, not the future", and it will surprise me if he stays in Denver more than another year at the very most...  so the real question is: Is there a QB... who can perform (in our system) at a higher level than Brian, right now...  available at a price the Broncos can afford? And I'd say the answer is probably "no"...

Poclman
12-23-2002, 08:57 AM
Sorry I had to bail last night, Blue. I had a cantankerous 4 year old to put to bed.

Hope your son had a great birthday!  

On Griese, it looks like a few people are calling for Plummer. I'm not so sure about that considering the bad decisions I've seen him make over the last few years. How about that lateral (I think) he threw to us back in November? You'd be better off trying to do something in the draft and grooming a guy for a year or so to replace Grease.

phillybroncosnut
12-23-2002, 10:14 PM
Sorry I had to bail last night, Blue. I had a cantankerous 4 year old to put to bed.

Hope your son had a great birthday!  

On Griese, it looks like a few people are calling for Plummer. I'm not so sure about that considering the bad decisions I've seen him make over the last few years. How about that lateral (I think) he threw to us back in November? You'd be better off trying to do something in the draft and grooming a guy for a year or so to replace Grease.

What up P-Man. Here's my thoughts.

1- Bye bye Brian. You've had four years with an orginization who has spent all the money to stay in the Hunt for the title and done everything possible to make this team a champion and you have failed. No hard feelings but better luck with your next team.

2- Make Beurelien your 2003 starter. He was 0-2 as a starter but it's no secret that the team performs much better with him. Only Brian Backers can't see this fact.

3- sign Jay Feely as a back-up/ possible starter.

4- Draft a QB and let him hold the clipboard for a year or 2 till he's ready.

With this scenerio, we dont have to break the bank on a top notch QB (although we will take a hit on waiving Brianna). We have a starter who is BETTER then Brian (whether it's Steve, or Jay Feely). And we get a QB for the future.

As much as the Brian Backers want to defend him, it is almost laughable how many people tell me if we had a QB, we would be right there. That's all I heard today. "Griese is a joke"....
"Why does Shanahan stick with griese, Beurelien played way better then him"...." Nice choke by Griese"..... "How much did griese have on Oakland yesterday". That's all I heard today. As much as I hate to agree with fans who rip the Broncos, There was nothing I could say because they are absolutely right.
It's amazing what biased fans will say to defend this failure!

Yo Poc, we should hook up for a Phils game this year. Let me know what you think.

Taco John
12-30-2002, 03:25 AM
Present and accounted for...

watermock
12-30-2002, 03:31 AM
http://www.santacruzbuilders.com/assets/images/bridge1.GIF

Jens1893
01-01-2003, 09:57 PM
^

Garcia Bronco
01-05-2003, 10:13 PM
I think Holcombe is in the last year of his deal. He might fit.

Forget Plummer

BuhdathaShooda
01-09-2003, 02:54 PM
you cant have him he's mine !

BuhdathaShooda
01-16-2003, 02:48 PM
i think i might be the only one with the ability to shut down a ROF thread for an entire week....disreguard these posts and carry on people!

Alkazar
01-22-2003, 03:39 PM
Whatsup in the treehouse folks??

Midnight Blue
01-22-2003, 03:48 PM
Heh... not much lately, Alkazar. :-/

How's life been treating you?

Midnight Blue
01-26-2003, 10:29 PM
(setting up a tray of beverages)

Here's a consolation round for our resident Raider fans...

Sassy
01-26-2003, 10:43 PM
rofl!!! They're probably already passed out and lying on the floor!

Midnight Blue
01-26-2003, 10:48 PM
Heh... some just might be... ;D

But over on the Fanhome board, I promised P-man a cyber-Anchor Steam... :D

(slides a frosty mug of beer to ND) :cheers:

It's hard to believe the season's already over...

Sassy
01-26-2003, 10:52 PM
Thanks Blue...: :cheers: to a great TB team! They really got the job done, today!

...Did you see how much Lynch's son looks like him? What a cutie!

Midnight Blue
01-26-2003, 11:02 PM
Yeah, Lynch's son is darling... and so is Brad Johnson's son.... :)

We had a great time today, hosting some good friends for the game... at first I thought TB was going to try to give away the game. I couldn't believe that early "fumble" call...

Sassy
01-26-2003, 11:18 PM
I thought it could be over then, too...and then I saw how fired up they were...and thought, Oakland is in trouble...needless to say, I haven't heard from my Fader sister yet!!! Ha! :giggle: rofl

...John Lynch isn't bad-looking himself, either !! ;) ;D

Midnight Blue
01-26-2003, 11:46 PM
When the Bucs turned the ball over the first time, I thought it was a credit to the Bucs that they held the Fade to 3 points... but then when the refs were ready to call it a fumble on the kickoff, it looked like the Bucs might be in for an uphill battle. Was it just me, or did it seem that the refs were listening to the Fade's players who were signalling that it was a fumble? It seemed to take a long time before the refs made the call... Anyway, it was obvious that the returner was down long before the ball came out. It was a shame that the Bucs had to use one of their 2 challenges to get the call corrected.

Sassy
02-11-2003, 04:44 PM
What a mess in here...the guys completely trashed this place (and expected us gals to clean up, no doubt!) after the big Superbowl Party...WHAT A MELTDOWN BY GANNON AND CREW...No wonder it was a mess in here!

This calls for at least a pot of fresh coffee http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/ernaehrung/ernaehrung010.gif and I think I'll bake some cookies...May as well throw on a pot of beef stew for supper while I'm here.
Anyone here???

;D;)

Rob B.
02-16-2003, 09:06 PM
ha... the girls cook and clean, i like it

Sassy
02-17-2003, 09:34 PM
Did I say I cleaned???

BuhdathaShooda
02-18-2003, 11:14 AM
no but i've been secretly sneaking beef stew since i heard about it...

beef stew....ahh........

Sassy
02-18-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by BuhdathaShooda
no but i've been secretly sneaking beef stew since i heard about it...

beef stew....ahh........

Somebody needs to cook you a homemade meal, Buhda;D

BuhdathaShooda
02-20-2003, 03:02 PM
geez, i dont know the last time i had a home cooked meal....

i want my mom...

Midnight Blue
03-23-2003, 10:20 PM
(cough, choke) The dust in here must be a quarter-inch thick! :o
And I hate to imagine what might be lurking in the back of the fridge... Ack!

(starts dusting and vacuuming... until a large spiderweb is spied, when certified arachnophobe "Blue" makes a hasty exit from the Treehouse.)

Sassy
03-24-2003, 07:14 PM
Nice Job, Blue! It looks great in here! The fridge is stocked, there are fresh flowers on the table and even homemade chocolate chip cookies in the Bronco cookie jar. Not to mention the ice cold beer in the fridge....

But where is everyone???

Hogan11
03-26-2003, 08:29 PM
Did I hear someone mention ice cold beer?

I'm there! Pass me a Ziggy Sockey phleeze...ASAP!

;D

Midnight Blue
03-26-2003, 08:48 PM
(passes a cold beer to RHogan and NDGal)

:cheers:

Only a few more weeks to draft day and more NFL news! :)

Hogan11
03-27-2003, 12:06 AM
Awww thank you Blue!

Here's to my very first beer with the Eeewey Goowies, Salute!

:cheers: :drinkup:

GC41687
04-03-2003, 12:36 PM
Hey guys I have a good blonde joke

GC41687
04-03-2003, 12:38 PM
What do you do when a blode throws a pin at you?

GC41687
04-03-2003, 12:38 PM
You run for your life she has a grenade in her mouth

Vega$Bronco
04-04-2003, 09:12 PM
Wow... go away for awhile and you come back to find your favorite thread is gone.

Maybe it's simply under construction??? Maybe they're making renovations for the next football season. A new deluxe luxury box with plush seating, a plasma screen, and sexy waiters to bring all of the lovely Orangemane ladies anything they desire so we don't have to miss a second of the Bronco game.:)

If the threads permanently gone, I guess I gotta hang out with the guys!!!;D

PS I recently posted a pick of little vegas on that thread, now she's lost in cyberspace:-/ If you find her, send her home, it's past her bedtime.;)

Vega$Bronco
04-08-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by VegasBronco
Wow... go away for awhile and you come back to find your favorite thread is gone.

If the threads permanently gone, I guess I gotta hang out with the guys!!!;D

Too bad guys, Girl Talk is back!!!

Midnight Blue
04-09-2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by VegasBronco

Too bad guys, Girl Talk is back!!!

We couldn't allow that thread to slip too far down... :egbgb: :cheers: :egbgb:

alkemical
04-22-2003, 01:45 PM
yeah you girls always make sure nothing slides down... :D - JK JK JK!

Sassy
06-07-2003, 04:25 PM
Wow...this place is sure dusty...

Hey Guys, when you get done cleaning, here's a few things you can throw on the grill! Blue and I decided you guys can do the cleaning and cooking this time! (Although, we'll make the beer run!)

http://houseandhome.msn.com/food/recipes/RecipeSearchResults.aspx?srch=c&id=43

;D :-* ;)

Blueflame
06-07-2003, 05:00 PM
(brings in beer, re-stocks fridge then tosses cold beer to ND and kicks back in TJ's favorite chair to relax). ;D

GrooveRider
06-18-2003, 12:29 PM
Up roars GrooveRider on his bike.

Opens the door, looks and NDGAL and Blue and says...

Give me a beer and lose the clothes.

Sassy
06-20-2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by GrooveRider
Up roars GrooveRider on his bike.

Opens the door, looks and NDGAL and Blue and says...

Give me a beer and lose the clothes.

Hey look, Blue...another "Naughty Boy":o ;) ;D

GrooveRider
06-23-2003, 02:24 PM
Hey, haven't seen you over at the Freak in a while.

Your missed.

Sassy
06-23-2003, 06:23 PM
Been to busy getting into trouble over at the Phin board...;D

Garcia Bronco
06-24-2003, 02:52 PM
This dump is still here? I'm shutin' it doen.

Closed.

Sassy
06-24-2003, 04:29 PM
Jerk! :o ;)

Raiders Rock
07-06-2003, 06:24 PM
Where in the heck have you been ND?

I thought they had put you on a milk carton :)

RR

Sassy
07-06-2003, 06:44 PM
On vacation...unfortunately, I'm due back at work tomorrow! >:(

Rock Chalk
09-19-2003, 11:29 PM
Test

Rock Chalk
12-13-2003, 11:12 PM
Uhh if the girls are going to keep their thread active I guess its up to me to get the Treehouse back on the Ring of Fame page.

Sassy
01-06-2004, 09:28 PM
Alec...the least you could have done is clean up the place....what a mess...
What did you naughty boys do in here during the last game? :wave:

Rock Chalk
01-06-2004, 10:39 PM
Strippers and whores, what did you gals do? Ha!

Rock Chalk
01-07-2004, 12:11 AM
*does a little house cleaning....discards used condoms, empty beer bottles, weed tray, etc...*

OrangeKnight
01-07-2004, 05:51 PM
Hey might appreciat this:
http://www.nfleurope.com/photos/2003/cheergallery.html

you know NFL europe cheerleaders may have few nice ones out there actually looks like a few of them ate before in past week. but have to say none of them are going to make dallas cowboys squad.

Rock Chalk
01-09-2004, 09:59 PM
Those girls are fugly. Like one of them would be considered cheerleader material and even then, only for the Chefs.

Meck77
01-13-2004, 07:29 PM
LMFAO.....found this gal on your nfl europe link OK. Pretty savy photographer to snap this one. He probably told the gal I will stick you on the Nfl Europe website baby and make you famous. She probably ran home to tell mommy and daddy and then logged in only to see her panties on the NFL Dragons website......

Rock Chalk
01-20-2004, 01:55 AM
We need ass over here in a bad way. Meck, go recruit some of those females from those Euro NFL cheerleading squads. Better bring a case of beer too, might need that to get excited about it.

BlueDamsel
01-23-2004, 10:52 PM
*pulls out the air freshener, some "smelly" candles & some girly music & makes herself at home* Someone pass me a screwdriver (the vodka & orange juice kind, not the tool)...

RunByDesign
01-23-2004, 10:54 PM
*portis looks around, makes sure none of the guys are watching*

*Here's your screwdriver, sweets"

Rock Chalk
01-23-2004, 10:55 PM
Screw??

You need driven?

Oh, SCREWDRIVER. Vodka's in the fridge and there is a bottle of some sort of orange-yellow liquid but we have been wondering what that was for quite some time now so, drink at your own risk.

BlueDamsel
01-23-2004, 10:56 PM
Thanks hun...now can you clean up all those used condoms? The latex is making it hard to breathe in here!

RunByDesign
01-23-2004, 11:32 PM
*portis kicks condoms in corner*

Uh...what condoms?

Alkazar
02-17-2004, 12:59 PM
Geez, this place is filthy. Haven't BF or Sassy been in here lately???? It's a shame they'd let this place get this bad.... ;D

Blueflame
04-20-2004, 01:23 PM
*peeks into the dusty, cobweb-filled Treehouse, hoping no camel spiders have invaded* ;D

Wow... this place is really looking neglected lately.... and what is that smell? I think someone left some dirty socks over in the corner! :sickortir :crazy: :sickortir

BlueDamsel
04-20-2004, 07:10 PM
LOL which is worse, Camel spiders or PETA members? ;) LOL

Taco John
04-27-2004, 11:43 PM
just posting my new sig...

Alkazar
05-01-2004, 07:03 PM
Like the new sig, TJ! Have you heard that new song he did with Alan Jackson, "It's five o'clock somewhere"? Great song!

broncoblue
05-02-2004, 02:17 PM
well 1st time i looked in here so just thought id burp and fart a little after the first day of sun this year and after a few of the bud**cheers**

Sassy
05-27-2004, 04:41 PM
This place needs major cleaning...and a new look. I found something for the wall.
http://65.54.172.250/cgi-bin/getmsg/pic22554.jpg?curmbox=F000000001&a=2bd90cee7d98a6b87e1cc1c0b486c50c&msg=MSG1085678274.15&start=3441847&len=293770&mimepart=4&disk=65.54.172.65_d33&login=ssundheim&domain=msn%2ecom&hm___sig=b747cf4d01c44438c8b21c95b57e2c25ceb3a86d2 7b17801

Rock Chalk
05-27-2004, 10:57 PM
No Girls Allowed!

Sassy
05-28-2004, 09:39 AM
Wanna bet :devil:

Dang...my pic won't show up.

Alkazar
06-02-2004, 03:52 PM
Sorry Sassy, but if you want to "spruce up" something, go spruce up the girl's thread. This is supposed to be the guys thread and therefore needs to reflect that. We need more posters of bikini clad young ladies, a few more crushed empty beer cans strewn around, and the couch cushions should erupt in a cloud of dust whenever someone sits down so us guys will feel comfortable....

Blueflame
06-02-2004, 04:46 PM
Sorry Sassy, but if you want to "spruce up" something, go spruce up the girl's thread. This is supposed to be the guys thread and therefore needs to reflect that. We need more posters of bikini clad young ladies, a few more crushed empty beer cans strewn around, and the couch cushions should erupt in a cloud of dust whenever someone sits down so us guys will feel comfortable....

We like it here in the Treehouse... at least when it's nice and tidy. Besides, we just re-stocked the fridge! ;D

(plops into an easy chair with a cold beer)

Pezman
06-02-2004, 04:51 PM
Ewww... girls in the treehouse again? That does it. Guys, we are hiring a watchdog to keep Blue and Sassy out!

http://www.steelthunder.net/images/Thumbnails/FunnyKid2.JPG

http://www.dwighthigh.k12.il.us/students/bensonj/images/sumo.jpe

Blueflame
06-02-2004, 04:55 PM
Ewww... girls in the treehouse again? That does it. Guys, we are hiring a watchdog to keep Blue and Sassy out!

http://www.steelthunder.net/images/Thumbnails/FunnyKid2.JPG

http://www.dwighthigh.k12.il.us/students/bensonj/images/sumo.jpe

LOL Lots of luck... nothing's worked yet! ;D ;D ;D

:egbgb:

Pezman
06-02-2004, 05:23 PM
Hmmmm we need a Treehouse mod LMFAO!!!! Now that would be worthy of my time and effort to keep the girliez out...

Blueflame
06-02-2004, 05:40 PM
Hmmmm we need a Treehouse mod LMFAO!!!! Now that would be worthy of my time and effort to keep the girliez out...

Hehehe... we'd bribe you with beer... we're diabolical like that. ;D ;D ;D

:devil:

Pezman
06-02-2004, 06:56 PM
Maybe we're going about this all wrong... what we need to do is actually INVITE you here and then hit on you with our one liners and bad dancing... yeah that's the ticket

Blueflame
06-02-2004, 07:03 PM
:giggle: It would take more than lame one-liners and bad dancing to deter Sassy and me... you'd have to be more obnoxious than that! Ha!

BlueDamsel
06-02-2004, 07:05 PM
That goes for me too - gotta be wayyyy more obnoxious! :D

Pezman
06-03-2004, 01:09 AM
If only I could find some great pictures of smelly socks and beer-bellies....
we'd drive ya out...

BlueDamsel
06-03-2004, 01:26 AM
*raawr* sexayy...

Pezman
06-03-2004, 01:28 AM
You know you love the smell of dirty sox....

BlueDamsel
06-03-2004, 04:30 AM
...there is just no response to that...

Alkazar
06-15-2004, 06:03 PM
Heck, as long as they keep restocking the fridge, I ain't gonna complain too loud, just as long as they don't go around and throw all that frilly crap around here tryin to "spruce up the place".

Blueflame
06-16-2004, 12:05 AM
Just for Alec and Pez... ;D

Sassy
06-16-2004, 10:37 PM
Hey, Are you naughty boys causing trouble around here again :devil: ;D

Rock Chalk
06-21-2004, 05:07 PM
OK, that's it.

New Sign Outside:

ATTENTION LADIES.

THE TREEHOUSE HAS A NEW DRESS CODE IN EFFECT EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY!

ANY WOMAN ENTERING THE TREEHOUSE MUST REMOVE ALL ARTICLES OF CLOTHING WITHOUT EXCEPTION.

FURTHER, ANY WOMAN ENTERING THE TREEHOUSE IS SUBJECT TO FULL CAVITY SEARCHES AND HER MOVEMENTS WILL BE TAPED (AND CONSEQUENTLY UPLOADED TO KAZAA).

FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE BARE ASSED SPANKINGS (ALSO RECORDED AND UPLOADED TO KAZAA).

~THE MGMT.

Sassy
06-21-2004, 08:06 PM
You wish...ok...then you'd be on your own for cooking, cleaning and replenishing the beverages!

Rock Chalk
06-22-2004, 06:40 PM
I cook, clean and replenish my own beverages anyway Sassafras.

Im single.

Pezman
06-22-2004, 09:08 PM
Subject: Company’s Position on "Streaking"
To: All Employees
The Management Has Adapted The Following:

1. Streaking will be permitted as follows: Female employees will streak on odd days, Male on even days. On payday, all employees may streak subject to the following:

2. Girls who have tattoos on the lower half of their bodies such as "sock it to me" or "What you see is what you get" will not be permitted to streak. Men with tattoos such as "Let it all hang out" will not be permitted to streak. Also, men with tattoos of butterflies, roses, or elves will streak with females.

3. Junior executives may carry briefcases while streaking, however, the usual rule applies --- Junior executives may never carry any business papers, but may carry the usual such as a box of Kleenex, lunch, wife's shopping list and playboy magazines, etc.

4. Girls with busts size larger than 36B must wear a bra while in the shop area or around any moving machinery. Girls with bust sizes smaller than 36B should not try to impress people by wearing a bra.

5. If you streak in any area where food is served, you must wear two hairnets. These will be available in the vending machines in the cafeteria.

6. In the event your physical make-up is such that your sex cannot be determined, such as flat chest for girls or long hair on boys you must wear a tag stating "I am a boy" or "I am a girl". Tags will be attached on girls with hairpins or paper clips, on boys with rubber bands; please return paper clips and rubber bands to stationary supplies after you have finished streaking.

7. Girls may wear jewelry while streaking but in no event should they bend over to retrieve it should it fall. (Due to insurance regulations).

8. No female beyond her seventh month of pregnancy or those wishing to become pregnant may streak.

9. No mixed streaking in dark hallways, broom closets, or under desks.

10. When streaking, do not tailgate.

Signed: The Management

Pezman
07-08-2004, 01:30 AM
Additional rules as follows...

http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/warning.jpg

Alkazar
07-20-2004, 11:25 PM
Gotta set the place up for a party! My next post will finally put me at 2000!

Sassy
07-21-2004, 08:07 PM
Congrats on post #2000 Alkazar!!! You do a great job of keeping the NPN rolling!

Pezman
07-22-2004, 12:58 AM
:cuss: And just WHAT are you doing here little miss NDgal?? DO we need to break out the whip and smelly socks on you again Sassy?

Gentlemen, bring out the gimp... :gripe:

Sassy
07-22-2004, 07:02 PM
:cuss: And just WHAT are you doing here little miss NDgal?? DO we need to break out the whip and smelly socks on you again Sassy?

Gentlemen, bring out the gimp... :gripe:
Behave yourself Pez...or I'm gonna tell Santa you've been a naughty boy this year :devil:

Blueflame
07-22-2004, 07:11 PM
Behave yourself Pez...or I'm gonna tell Santa you've been a naughty boy this year :devil:

... and the Easter Bunny, too.... ;D ;D ;D

Sassy
07-22-2004, 09:06 PM
... and the Easter Bunny, too.... ;D ;D ;D
Ha!

Rock Chalk
08-16-2004, 11:16 PM
Pez, looks like we got two split tails in here. One for you, one for me. Then we can swap.

Sassy
03-08-2005, 10:47 PM
Subject: Company’s Position on "Streaking"
To: All Employees
The Management Has Adapted The Following:

1. Streaking will be permitted as follows: Female employees will streak on odd days, Male on even days. On payday, all employees may streak subject to the following:

2. Girls who have tattoos on the lower half of their bodies such as "sock it to me" or "What you see is what you get" will not be permitted to streak. Men with tattoos such as "Let it all hang out" will not be permitted to streak. Also, men with tattoos of butterflies, roses, or elves will streak with females.

3. Junior executives may carry briefcases while streaking, however, the usual rule applies --- Junior executives may never carry any business papers, but may carry the usual such as a box of Kleenex, lunch, wife's shopping list and playboy magazines, etc.

4. Girls with busts size larger than 36B must wear a bra while in the shop area or around any moving machinery. Girls with bust sizes smaller than 36B should not try to impress people by wearing a bra.

5. If you streak in any area where food is served, you must wear two hairnets. These will be available in the vending machines in the cafeteria.

6. In the event your physical make-up is such that your sex cannot be determined, such as flat chest for girls or long hair on boys you must wear a tag stating "I am a boy" or "I am a girl". Tags will be attached on girls with hairpins or paper clips, on boys with rubber bands; please return paper clips and rubber bands to stationary supplies after you have finished streaking.

7. Girls may wear jewelry while streaking but in no event should they bend over to retrieve it should it fall. (Due to insurance regulations).

8. No female beyond her seventh month of pregnancy or those wishing to become pregnant may streak.

9. No mixed streaking in dark hallways, broom closets, or under desks.

10. When streaking, do not tailgate.

Signed: The Management
Hey Blue...we should post our own set of rules! Since the naughty boys seem to MIA! Ha!

Mtbrncofn
03-09-2005, 09:57 AM
Yeah! That'll bring em runnin'! Get those naughty creative juices flowin, Sassy.

Blueflame
03-09-2005, 11:15 AM
Hey Blue...we should post our own set of rules! Since the naughty boys seem to MIA! Ha!

Great idea... and then we can redecorate! ;D

Bronx33
03-11-2005, 08:34 PM
THERE SEEMS TO BE A FLAW IN THE NO GIRLS STATEMENT............... carry on!

Sassy
03-11-2005, 08:50 PM
We need to start with a few "rules" for the naughty boys...

ALL GIRLS ALLOWED...but only if they are BRONCO fans...which means all EGIBGB members and honorary members.

All males must be respectful of their "sisters"

They must replenish food and alcohol as necessary...

Bronx33
03-11-2005, 09:10 PM

ALL GIRLS ALLOWED...but only if they are BRONCO fans...which means all EGIBGB members and honorary members.

I can deal with that as long as you supply lots of smores and comic books.............

Sassy
03-11-2005, 09:28 PM
...all males must keep their clothes on...unless they're "hot" :devil:
No beer guts showing....Ha!

Bronx33
03-11-2005, 09:55 PM
No Deal!

Sassy
03-11-2005, 10:05 PM
No Deal!
On which part! Ha!

Bronx33
03-11-2005, 10:25 PM
On which part! Ha!

Both, completely unreasonable...........if there is to be a dress code ill have to go with my all time favorite (tubtops) for the girlz of course.

Bronx33
03-12-2005, 08:28 PM
I'll take your silence as a no on the tube tops.........

Blueflame
03-12-2005, 08:47 PM

It just might be a tad too chilly in ND to even think about tube tops. Ha!

Sassy
03-12-2005, 09:13 PM
It just might be a tad too chilly in ND to even think about tube tops. Ha!
I don't do tube tops even if it is warm enough....Ha!

Mtbrncofn
03-12-2005, 09:15 PM

There are honorary members of the EGIBGB? So how's that work?

Mtbrncofn
03-12-2005, 09:17 PM

I've had 3 kids and nursed all of them. Tube tops would be like a horror film. Oh the sacrifices mommies make. Sigh.

Sassy
03-12-2005, 09:31 PM
There are honorary members of the EGIBGB? So how's that work?
Beats me ;D I think, at one time, we set a number of posts that you had to have...but I can't recall what is was LOL!

You're a full-fledged member.

Mtbrncofn
03-12-2005, 09:36 PM
Beats me ;D I think, at one time, we set a number of posts that you had to have...but I can't recall what is was LOL!

I know I'm one of the club. I think its 1000 posts, as it should be. We can't have just any ol girl gain entry! :D

Blueflame
03-12-2005, 09:38 PM
I've had 3 kids and nursed all of them. Tube tops would be like a horror film. Oh the sacrifices mommies make. Sigh.

Yep... same here... only make that six kids. Ha!

Blueflame
03-12-2005, 09:43 PM

The "pre-membership" affiliation was only in the very early days of the Mane... back when there were only four or five of us ladies... and under 1,000 registered members here. Sass and I had the required 1,000 posts, but if memory serves me correctly, Bella and Gudgref were kinda considered "EGIBGB initiates" after 500+ posts...

Sassy
03-12-2005, 09:45 PM
The "pre-membership" affiliation was only in the very early days of the Mane... back when there were only four or five of us ladies... and under 1,000 registered members here. Sass and I had the required 1,000 posts, but if memory serves me correctly, Bella and Gudgref were kinda considered "EGIBGB initiates" after 500+ posts...
Then they disappeared :(

Mtbrncofn
03-12-2005, 09:51 PM
Yep... same here... only make that six kids. Ha!

I could possibly go for one of the tank tops that has the bra thing in them. Those I can handle. Support is the name of the game.

( Are you guys completely grossed out yet? ) rofl

Blueflame
03-12-2005, 09:53 PM
I could possibly go for one of the tank tops that has the bra thing in them. Those I can handle. Support is the name of the game.

Those little camisoles with the built-in bras are surprisingly supportive. ;D

Of course, strapless bras might be an option, too.

Sassy
03-12-2005, 09:55 PM

I've never had kids...but I hear ya...I do need the support! Ha!
Don't you guys just hate all the skimpy tanks and stuff that are out...I can never find a decent strapless or a bra that will work with them .... ugh!~
and if I do it's never in the right size.

Believe...while looking for clothes for the trip....I tried ugh!~ ugh!~

Blueflame
03-12-2005, 09:57 PM
Don't you guys just hate all the skippy tanks and stuff that are out...I can never find a decent strapless or a bra that will work with them .... ugh!~

Women's clothing sizes are... shall we say... rather capricious. Depending on the maker, the size one needs could vary by a lot.

Sassy
03-12-2005, 10:00 PM
Women's clothing sizes are... shall we say... rather capricious. Depending on the maker, the size one needs could vary by a lot.
Yep...I think I have 4 different sizes of jeans in my closet :) :kiddingme

I think everything these days are either "high school looking" or "grandma looking"...actually, my grandma wouldn't even wear some of it...Ha!
I think it's hard to find clothes for the "middle crowd" that are fun and cute.

Mtbrncofn
03-12-2005, 10:00 PM
Don't you guys just hate all the skimpy tanks and stuff that are out...I can never find a decent strapless or a bra that will work with them .... ugh!~

Good gawd, yes! I was so tickled to have found 2 Bronco tanks last year with the shelf bra in them!

Sheesh I don't think I have worn a strapless bra in....whoa, I don't know how long.

Finding a bra that fits right....any bra....sucks. Sometimes I really envy the A or B girls. Their bras are always way cuter too, and always on the clearance rack for really cheap!

Sassy
03-12-2005, 10:04 PM
Good gawd, yes! I was so tickled to have found 2 Bronco tanks last year with the shelf bra in them!

Sheesh I don't think I have worn a strapless bra in....whoa, I don't know how long.

Finding a bra that fits right....any bra....sucks. Sometimes I really envy the A or B girls. Their bras are always way cuter too, and always on the clearance rack for really cheap!
Yeah...and they can probably get by without wearing one! Ha!

Even if I buy an expensive one at VS or somewhere...they usually don't have the "fun" ones in my size...or they are out completely...except for white...boring!

Hey MT...DId you read the "rep" from me yet?

Hey Ladies...I'm really surprised those "naughty boys" haven't sown up in here...especially Alec and Philly with this topic!

Bronx33
03-12-2005, 10:13 PM
I have no clue how to add any further to this thread.......... not having experienced gravity and mammary glands, i shall walk away slowly whistling and looking up. ;D

Blueflame
03-12-2005, 10:13 PM

For a strapless bra to work at all, they have to be really tight... ie. uncomfortable. LOL In my case, pretty much a necessary evil with spaghetti strap tops, though.

Frederick's and VS have some nice bras in the larger cup sizes... ones that don't look like you'd find them in Grandma's drawer. Ha! They are pricey, however....

Sassy
03-12-2005, 10:18 PM
For a strapless bra to work at all, they have to be really tight... ie. uncomfortable. LOL In my case, pretty much a necessary evil with spaghetti strap tops, though.

Frederick's and VS have some nice bras in the larger cup sizes... ones that don't look like you'd find them in Grandma's drawer. Ha! They are pricey, however....
WHy do they add padding to a bra that is already huge...I was trying strapless ones on today..and they don't seem to make an unlined strapless...and blue, you're right..major discomfort...the guys don't know what we go through! ugh!~

VS does have nice ones...except I usually have to order online in order to find my size. I bought a racerback one for tanks...it works great...and they pretty much always run the same size in that store.

Blueflame
03-12-2005, 10:27 PM
WHy do they add padding to a bra that is already huge...I was trying strapless ones on today..and they don't seem to make an unlined strapless...and blue, you're right..major discomfort...the guys don't know what we go through! ugh!~

VS does have nice ones...except I usually have to order online in order to find my size. I bought a racerback one for tanks...it works great...and they pretty much always run the same size in that store.

I think it's because more layers of fabric/padding help it to support better without straps. Then there's the nonslip stuff they have to put on the band... and stays to keep it from rolling... and usually underwires, of course.

Guys are sooo lucky. Their sizes are pretty much standard and they can just go grab a medium, large, or whatever... or a 32-waist pair of pants/shorts and they're good to go. :pfbbt: ;D

Sassy
03-12-2005, 10:31 PM
I think it's because more layers of fabric/padding help it to support better without straps. Then there's the nonslip stuff they have to put on the band... and stays to keep it from rolling... and usually underwires, of course.

Guys are sooo lucky. Their sizes are pretty much standard and they can just go grab a medium, large, or whatever... or a 32-waist pair of pants/shorts and they're good to go. :pfbbt: ;D
No kidding...

We have to find undies for the top and bottom....and of course, there's different styles that fit different...maybe we have too many choices!....

I guess we could always say to heck with it and skip it altogether ! Ha!

Blueflame
03-12-2005, 10:37 PM
No kidding...

We have to find undies for the top and bottom....and of course, there's different styles that fit different...maybe we have too many choices!....

I guess we could always say to heck with it and skip it altogether ! Ha!

rofl... something tells me Mr. Blue would love that idea. :devil: