PDA

View Full Version : The Mane's Flava Clown Dance Party

Pezman
07-09-2004, 03:41 PM
Ah as we get closer to football time again, its time to start the idiot dance line dance thread in rememberance of all that we hate in football and sports in general. (And yes, I'm that bored)

So far, we have several prominent and exclusive members of the Dance Fool Dance Revolution...

Introducing the intial members of the DFDR...

Dance Dicky Tears Dance!http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=7220&stc=1

Dance Gooonther Dance!http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=7221&stc=1

Dance Godmother Dance!http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=7222&stc=1

Dance Depends-wearing QB Dance!http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=7223&stc=1

Dance TrINT Dance!http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=7224&stc=1

Dance Quitterson Dance!http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=7225&stc=1

Dance Steroidowski Dance!http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=7226&stc=1

Now taking requests for the show...

Pezman
07-09-2004, 03:43 PM
Joining the club next is another whipping boy...

Introducing Chucky!

Dance Grimace Dance!

jet19
07-09-2004, 03:43 PM
how about bill cower pez i hate that turd burgler

Pezman
07-09-2004, 03:45 PM
how about bill cower pez i hate that turd burgler

Ah that chin will be hilarious to fark!

Pezman
07-09-2004, 03:47 PM
For now... here's the first 'Retired' member of the DFDRevolution..

He's still searching for the real killers...

Dance Orenthal Dance!

Pezman
07-09-2004, 04:06 PM
As requested...

Its the Grimace, the steel Jaw...

Dance Cowher Dance!

Pezman
07-09-2004, 04:26 PM
Always a fan favorite...

Its Mr. Can't Dance Chronic :puff:

Dance Warren Dance!

Liebs
07-09-2004, 04:30 PM
i wanna see tony S, the goose

Pezman
07-09-2004, 04:43 PM
No need to introduce our next guest dancer, the man who can't find a decent pair of sunglasses to fit his face...

Its the one, the only... Tony Fata errrr Siragusa....

Dance Gooseagusa Dance!

Pezman
07-09-2004, 05:06 PM
Ah, the first Non-football member of the DFD Revolution has been inducted...

Introducing Coach Thug, the king of dirty play

The Hitman

Dance Crawford Dance!

ChampBailey24
07-09-2004, 05:31 PM
how about Norve Turner! lol have his getting mauled by a bear or something, lol.

PatsWin2002
07-09-2004, 06:00 PM
If you feel like it....can you do one of my friend Sean? I'd love to bust his nuts with this kinda thing.

You seem to be cranking these right out! Ha!

..only if you have time.

If you have A LOT of time...put a bottle of Beck's in his hand. :)

TheManeMan
07-09-2004, 06:10 PM
Always a fan favorite...

Its Mr. Can't Dance Chronic :puff:
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=7270&stc=1
Dance Warren Dance!

this is the best one...You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Pezman again.

Pezman
07-09-2004, 06:16 PM
If you feel like it....can you do one of my friend Sean? I'd love to bust his nuts with this kinda thing.

You seem to be cranking these right out! Ha!

..only if you have time.

If you have A LOT of time...put a bottle of Beck's in his hand. :)

Still working on ol' Norv...

Whew... as requested...

Here's *burp* Good ol' Sean! Welcome to the DFD pop explosion!

Dance Beer boy Dance!

PatsWin2002
07-09-2004, 06:21 PM
Pez, that's freakin' awesome!

I didn't know you had actual skills. :thumbsup:

What program are you using to do that...and how long would it take me to learn?

I owe you rep..I gotta spread it around first.

Arkie
07-09-2004, 06:28 PM
Greasy pancakes and jelly.

I mean Brian Griese, Daryl Gardner, and Lional Dalton. :D

Pezman
07-09-2004, 06:34 PM
PW, I'm using Macromedia Fireworks... its a bit easier than Photochop when usind animated gifs. For the most part, it only took a few days to really get the hang of it. I suspect that you, considering all those html codes that you use, would be able to pick it up much faster than I...

Ok Bosko, my SEC loving bud... that is one hell of a lineup! It might take me a while... and alot more beer... rofl I'll get on it ASAP

So until then, here's Mr. Facelift, the ego the size of Texas,

Jerry!

Dance Elective Surgery Fool Dance!

PatsWin2002
07-09-2004, 06:47 PM
I think I have an old bootleg copy of that from an old co-worker.

Time to go digging.....

Pezman
07-09-2004, 07:02 PM
Next up is a legend in his own mind. He will follow in the footsteps of well... whatever it is that Raiders coaches are called...

Introducing the next member of the DFD Party...

Grandma Al's whipping boy

Dance Norv Dance!

-Slap-
07-09-2004, 07:03 PM
Be a crime if PezMan doesn't rack up at least 100 rep points for this thread.

RunByDesign
07-09-2004, 07:08 PM
OMG, I'm dying laughing. :thumbsup:

Great thread.

Pezman
07-09-2004, 07:32 PM
*Still working on Bosko's request... but feel free to queue up a few more dancers if you can think of any*

And now,
Introducing in this corner,
The first female (allegedly) member of the DFD Revolution
She's the thug on Ice

Ladies and Gents, here for your dancing pleasure

Dance Tonya Dance!

Clockwork Orange
07-09-2004, 07:35 PM
How about Barry Bonds? Though you'll probably have trouble finding a picture of him actually smiling.

-Slap-
07-09-2004, 07:57 PM
How about Barry Bonds? Though you'll probably have trouble finding a picture of him actually smiling.

Work a syringe and an asterisk in there if you can.

:homer:

Pezman
07-09-2004, 08:22 PM
Break out the alcohol, our next DFD member has a reputation as a tripping fool. If only he could throw for more than 20 yards downfield..

Here with his best girl BeckyJ4

Dance Griese Dance! :griese:

*Up next is Barroid*

Pezman
07-09-2004, 09:09 PM
Here's a great humanitarian and a Rivertucky errrr Crackside errrr Riverside, CA native

Give it up for the greatest performance-enhansing sports figure (allegedly) of our generation...

Dance Barroid* Dance!

-Slap-
07-09-2004, 09:20 PM
Here's a great humanitarian and a Rivertucky errrr Crackside errrr Riverside, CA native

Give it up for the greatest performance-enhansing sports figure (allegedly) of our generation...

Dance Barroid* Dance!

That's excellent. Now do with one with Babe Ruth taking a **** on his head.

Mr Chatterboodamn
07-09-2004, 09:47 PM
these are all very well done... !

TheNextStep
07-09-2004, 11:09 PM
Show me a dancing Taco John and I'll be impressed...

Pezman
07-09-2004, 11:33 PM
Nah... I'm too chicken to bite the hand that feeds....

besides... all that would do is start a fark war here hehe...

ah maybe I can be coaxed into it with some more beer... but for now, How about some TUNA?

Bill Parcells, come on down! You are next contestant on Dance Fool Dance!

Dance Tuna Dance!

Pezman
07-09-2004, 11:40 PM
Ok, last one of the nite...

Without further ado, here's another product of too much hype.

Introducing, the youngest member of the DFD Committee...
Its the Bill Parcells man-loving accuser himself, Give it up for Shockey!

Dance Shockey Dance!

-Slap-
07-09-2004, 11:54 PM
Shockey kind of looks like John Goodman with that fat kid's body.

Pezman
07-10-2004, 09:32 AM
Time for another legend

I'll take Pete Rose in the DFD Revolution plus the points...

Dance Charlie Gamble Dance!

Evenrude
07-10-2004, 02:20 PM
Great thread Pez.... I'll be repping ya as soon as it will let me again....

Pezman
07-11-2004, 11:23 PM
And now, in honor of the end of the Laker dynasty...

Here's the tribute dance to those nutty players that make way too much jack for so many missed free throws...

Dance Kazaam Dance!

Taco John
07-13-2004, 03:34 PM
RING OF FAME

521 1N5
07-13-2004, 03:42 PM
thanks Pez!!! you made my day!!

Pezman
07-13-2004, 10:16 PM
Break out the Disco Ball, its time to dance again.

This week's new member of the Dancin' Fool Flavor Clown express is well known in Broncoland as The International Man of Arrogance.

Please welcome Mr. Smug...

Dance Billick Dance!

Traveler
07-14-2004, 11:47 AM
Pez-

How bout one with ol' Marty?

Pezman
07-14-2004, 03:51 PM
As requested for Papi...

(I'm looking for more pics of Vermeil in tears or hated players. PM me any links if you have any!)

And now, the King of Martyball, and a former Bronco fan who actually went to games in Mile High in the 70's.... (See you too can become a coach and get owned by the Broncos!!!)

Introducing, the former head coach of about 100 teams... yet, no Superbowl visits yet. Mr. Sandy Egos!

Dance Marty Dance!!!

orangeatheist
07-14-2004, 04:06 PM
Dance Marty Dance!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Hilarious!

This is the best one yet! Bravo!

Sideburn
07-14-2004, 04:59 PM
Pez,
You are in fact a genius. When you get a chance, make one of Queen Betsy Hoffman. Every CU fan needs to see that beyotch dance the dance of the clown. I'm going to have to rep a few unworthy posts just to give you the amount of rep you deserve for this fine work.
Edit: Did the naughty word catcher fail? I had to go edit my own naughty word.

Pezman
07-14-2004, 07:13 PM
Ah time to bash the alma mater a bit...

Ever been to a "Pimpin' Ho's" Party?
If not, take these two as a guide!

Introducing Benedict Betsy and Gary the Pimp!

Dance Lyin' Betsy Dance!

Pezman
07-14-2004, 07:20 PM
You just can't have an effective Flava Clown dance without the abuser...

You can hate him, but you can never ignore the next member of the Flava Clown Dance Revolution..

Introducing the chair-chucking, player choking, hot-tempered Bobby Red Sweater!

Dance Knight Dance!!

Sideburn
07-14-2004, 08:33 PM
Ah time to bash the alma mater a bit...

Ever been to a "Pimpin' Ho's" Party?
If not, take these two as a guide!

Introducing Benedict Betsy and Gary the Pimp!

Dance Lyin' Betsy Dance!
Har har har! Ask and you shall be blessed with the wonderful works. Haven't said it in a while...this is as good a place as any will be found.

Brilliant!

OBF1
07-14-2004, 08:49 PM
LMAO, This is a freekin crack up. Most worthy of ROF status and some rep points!

How about a dancing terrorist named Osama butt llama?

Pezman
07-15-2004, 01:18 AM
Our next dancing flava clown needs no introduction..

Mr. Dead Man Walking...

Dance Dooka Dooka Bin Laden Dance!

Taco John
07-15-2004, 02:18 AM
Lets see a dancing Bush and Kerry

Pezman
07-15-2004, 03:07 AM
Sleep? At the Mane's Flava Clown All-Nite Dance Party? Hell no!

Our next candidate errrr Flava Clown was the star of the hit series "The Munsters" as both Hermann and Lurch before getting drafted and becoming filthy, stinking rich later.

Please welcome, the next President of the United Flava Clown Express Train..

Dance Johnny K Dance!!!

Pezman
07-15-2004, 05:08 AM
Its not often that the Head Cheese, Numero Uno, The Big Man, The Dub has a free minute for awards. Nevertheless, here he is to accept his "Lifetime Flava Clown" certificate and dance ceremony.

Ladies and Gentlemen, somewhere in Texas, a village is missing its idiot. And now, here's the Weapon of Mass Deception. Hail to the Flava!

Dance Mr. President Dance!!!

orangeatheist
07-15-2004, 07:46 AM
Our next dancing flava clown needs no introduction..

Mr. Dead Man Walking...

Dance Dooka Dooka Bin Laden Dance!

:spit: BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! !!!

Oh crikie! That one KILLED me! Especially the "Where's Osama?" in the little red-and-white striped shirt!

Ouch! It hurts! Ha!

Taco John
07-16-2004, 01:46 AM
I love this thread.

Arkie
07-16-2004, 02:21 AM
IHOP screwed us over like nobody else. I hate him more than any flava clown in this thread with the exception of Osama. It's time to see him do the dance! :D

Throw some pancakes in there! Hilarious!

BlueDamsel
07-16-2004, 03:23 AM
How about Manning & his little dog too...err I mean little brother?

Pezman
07-16-2004, 05:03 AM
Have you ever been drop dead drunk, hungover or just plain flava clowned at 3 in the morning and found yourself debating between the skanky service at Denny's or the slightly less skanky service at IHOP?

Well, the following member of the Flava Clown Dance Machine highly recommends a stop off over at the place where you can “Come hungry. Fight happy.”

And don't forget,
"No one does dislocated wrists like IHOP does breakfast fisticuffs."

And now, soon to be retired $35 million dollar dud (not including tip), Daryl "disorderly conduct" Gardner!

Dance Pancake Fool DANCE!

Spider
07-16-2004, 07:14 AM
LMMFAO Pez , first time here ...............Oh Shiat this is a kiack ass thread Bro ......
I Have to spread more rep around ....................

bronco militia
07-16-2004, 07:23 AM
bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahhhhhahahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not worthy

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

:militia:

PatsWin2002
07-16-2004, 07:57 AM
That IHOP one is excellent!

Taco John
07-16-2004, 09:02 AM
Dale Carter!

B-Love
07-16-2004, 09:18 AM
Look at that white boy lumpin up Gardener??!!

Damn.

B-Love
07-16-2004, 09:19 AM
Pez,

I'm with Spider. You're losing rep because of the "necessary spread" feature.

Gotta get creative with Martha. Big Bertha gonna toss Martha's salad in the Big House.

jet19
07-16-2004, 10:09 AM
Pez,

I'm with Spider. You're losing rep because of the "necessary spread" feature.

Gotta get creative with Martha. Big Bertha gonna toss Martha's salad in the Big House.
i gave him some rep guys, not nearly enough but i got him for ya

Arkie
07-16-2004, 12:38 PM
Hilarious!

Pezman
07-16-2004, 09:46 PM
"If you drive a car, I'll tax the street,
If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat.
If you get too cold I'll tax the heat,
If you take a walk, I'll tax your feet."

Are you a former mediocre NFL player? Yes! Spent too much money on your bonuses? Yes! Sent to jail on various charges? YES! Avoiding the taxman? Hell yes! Owe Pat Bowlen some cabbage? YES!

If you qualify for any/and or all of the above, than you must be our next dancer on the Mane's TAX-FREE Dance machine.

The Taxman may cometh for your moolah, but tonight, dance the dance of the Flava clown...

Dance Dale "Destitute" Carter Dance!!!

Pezman
07-19-2004, 05:23 PM
ah can't let the weekend slacking stop the Flava Clown Train from rolling on...

For the next flava clown, pampers and huggies would be appropriate attire for entry into the exclusive dance party.

And now, the king of whine, the man who couldn't get a touchdown,

Dance Keyshawn Dance!!!

Pezman
07-19-2004, 05:31 PM
As requested,
its time for the first family induction into the Mane's Flava Clown Festival!

May we introduce, the slightly better than the rest of the league's QB's with family in tow...

Dance Peyton, Archie and Eli Dance!!!

Mtbrncofn
07-19-2004, 08:53 PM
King Prick, himself

Pezman
07-20-2004, 03:37 PM
Ok, this one took a friggin while to make... so you owe me big MT!~

Ladies and Gentlemen, start your Flava!

This thug on wheels needs obviously needs no introduction to Nascar fans. He is the pioneer of the "Rubbing is Racing" theory, a true future WWE wrestler in the making!

And now in the pole position of the Flava Dance,
Its Tony Suspended!

Dance Stewart Dance!!!

Oh my god they killed Tony!

jet19
07-20-2004, 03:40 PM
good work pez i like tony stewart but its all in good fun

jet19
07-20-2004, 03:43 PM
King Prick, himself
heheheh you only dislike tony because he did what your boy (and every other driver in history) has failed to do win a usac crown a indy crown and a nascar crown, prick yes! ( i have met him 4 times while i raced against him in indy...midgets) he is a big prick but the most talented driver i have ever seen BY FAR. untouchable on dirt!

Mtbrncofn
07-20-2004, 08:12 PM
Ahahaahahahaa...that's great Pez! I do owe ya now.

Mtbrncofn
07-20-2004, 08:16 PM
heheheh you only dislike tony because he did what your boy (and every other driver in history) has failed to do win a usac crown a indy crown and a nascar crown, prick yes! ( i have met him 4 times while i raced against him in indy...midgets) he is a big prick but the most talented driver i have ever seen BY FAR. untouchable on dirt!

Yeah well I find it laughable that he has a title that hardly anyone even knows what it is. Sh*t, most Nascar fans don't know what USAC is. I could give a rat's ass less if he is king on dirt. I think he is dirt myself. When NASCAR decides to go dirt trackin again, then maybe he'll have a shot at another title. Most talented driver.....ahahahahaahaha!

watermock
07-20-2004, 08:23 PM
Stewart had to go to anger management. He wiped out two cars from the same team back to back a couple weeks ago. There was a pit crew riot/free for all. He is known for flipping the bird on cautions.

He's a total asshole.

He has turned Gordon from a "Praise the Lord" type into a "Hell bent to hurt you" type.

I like the Hendricks crew. I don't dislike Junior Earnhart, but he doesn't have the driving skill his father had. I'm glad he got out of that fire, but I am not even close to the Earnhart Clan, so to speak.

Give me Joe Gibbs and Hendrick racing.

ozomulsion
07-20-2004, 08:27 PM
Yeah well I find it laughable that he has a title that hardly anyone even knows what it is. Sh*t, most Nascar fans don't know what USAC is. I could give a rat's ass less if he is king on dirt. I think he is dirt myself. When NASCAR decides to go dirt trackin again, then maybe he'll have a shot at another title. Most talented driver.....ahahahahaahaha!

I agree. Stewart won his indy championship before alot of great drivers switched over from cart. He's good at go fast turn left but I would like to see him in an F-1 car. That would be laughable.

Spider
07-20-2004, 10:16 PM
Tony Stewart is the new King of NASCAR ....... and that is that .not up for Debate .....

bpc
07-20-2004, 10:53 PM
The DG and DC clips may have been the funniest damn thing I've ever seen.

Pezman
07-20-2004, 11:02 PM
Now I just gotta figure out how to get the entire Raiders organization in one shot hehe...

Any suggestions for the next flava clown?

watermock
07-20-2004, 11:06 PM
Tony Stewart is the new King of NASCAR ....... and that is that .not up for Debate .....

WTF are you talking about?

He spun two cars out of the way and got his first win of season and you think his is the king.

His pit crew is assaulted for dirty driving and he is the king?

Tony Stewart is an asshole.

watermock
07-20-2004, 11:08 PM
Look.

Tony Stewart has had to go to anger management classes.

Last week he spun out two cars.

Can you possibly register this in your hard drive?

jet19
07-21-2004, 06:18 AM
Look.

Tony Stewart has had to go to anger management classes.

Last week he spun out two cars.

Can you possibly register this in your hard drive?
i dont know if you watched the race or not mock but it wasnt stewarts fault kasey kane spun out he missed a shift or cheked up one, kane is a rookie it happens. and why would stewart take kane out anyway...#1 he had the fastest car ALL day long and #2 kane and stewart are very close friends kane has raced sprint cars and midgets FOR tony stewarts team. and kane has said tony stewart is like a mentor to him and helped to get him where he is today. i agree he is an ashole as i have met him personaly, major ass hole!
most talented race car driver in america!

jet19
07-21-2004, 06:19 AM
hey pez did you do the #1 flava clown? clinton portis iwant to see him dance here first. before the hof game

jet19
07-21-2004, 06:40 AM
of all people i would think you would know what usac, is jeff gordan made his name there and is considered one of the all time usac greats along with mario andretti and tony stewart. stewart is the only man to win all three usac crown in one season, three point championships in three different cars in one year (i think jj yaley might have done it this year with stewarts team) tony stewart, jeff gordon, ryan newman,kasey kane and a few more came out of usac i hardley believe most nascar fans dont know what it is.

also i agree he is an asshole but it doesnt take anything away from what he has done the man is a winner like it or not his sprint car team(world of outlaws) has won back to back championships with danny (dude) lasowski driving. before dude won it only 5 men had ever won a WoO championship,steve kinser has won 14-15 of them (cant remember if he got 15 yet)
his usac team has dominated since its start im pretty sure jj yaley (soon to be in nascar i think he has a deal with joe gibbs, imagine that)won all three titles this last year
he does allot for racing, more than your boy jeff gordon who has turned his back on usac and sprint car racing. im a fan of jeff gordon but i could never figure out why he hes done his roots like he has, look at stewart, newman and ken schrader they all go and support where they came from by racing in whatever kind if car at whatever little hole in the wall track. i would love to see jeff gordon get back in a sprintcar just once. i remember watching him DOMINATE in a pepsi sprint car back when he had a mustach and looked goofy, he was a bad ass!

oh and since ive already ranted a bit i have a question for you mtbronco, where can i find some cool ladies bronco things? the bronco online store has only two items, how pathetic is that. ive converted my girlfriend and i want to get her some cool tanktops or something any suggestions on where to look?

Spider
07-21-2004, 08:00 AM
WTF are you talking about?

He spun two cars out of the way and got his first win of season and you think his is the king.

His pit crew is assaulted for dirty driving and he is the king?

Tony Stewart is an asshole.
:wiggle:

Mtbrncofn
07-22-2004, 05:35 PM
of all people i would think you would know what usac, is jeff gordan made his name there and is considered one of the all time usac greats along with mario andretti and tony stewart. stewart is the only man to win all three usac crown in one season, three point championships in three different cars in one year (i think jj yaley might have done it this year with stewarts team) tony stewart, jeff gordon, ryan newman,kasey kane and a few more came out of usac i hardley believe most nascar fans dont know what it is.

also i agree he is an asshole but it doesnt take anything away from what he has done the man is a winner like it or not his sprint car team(world of outlaws) has won back to back championships with danny (dude) lasowski driving. before dude won it only 5 men had ever won a WoO championship,steve kinser has won 14-15 of them (cant remember if he got 15 yet)
his usac team has dominated since its start im pretty sure jj yaley (soon to be in nascar i think he has a deal with joe gibbs, imagine that)won all three titles this last year
he does allot for racing, more than your boy jeff gordon who has turned his back on usac and sprint car racing. im a fan of jeff gordon but i could never figure out why he hes done his roots like he has, look at stewart, newman and ken schrader they all go and support where they came from by racing in whatever kind if car at whatever little hole in the wall track. i would love to see jeff gordon get back in a sprintcar just once. i remember watching him DOMINATE in a pepsi sprint car back when he had a mustach and looked goofy, he was a bad ass!

oh and since ive already ranted a bit i have a question for you mtbronco, where can i find some cool ladies bronco things? the bronco online store has only two items, how pathetic is that. ive converted my girlfriend and i want to get her some cool tanktops or something any suggestions on where to look?

Did I say that I didn't know what USAC was? I said most NASCAR fans. A lot of NASCAR fans don't follow a driver from his lowly ranks. They are introduced to him when he comes to the big leagues, and that would be Busch or Cup. Its a pretty dedicated fan that actually tunes in to watch the sprints and stuff all the time.

My boy is bad ass. You got that right. ;) Guess he just has better things to do than go play in the dirt. Like oh...say...win his fifth championship. ;D

Ladies Bronco gear, eh? I usually get most of my stuff off Ebay. We have NOTHING for sports stores here, and I usually get pretty good deals there. I did find a great store in CO when I was there called Sportsfan, they had a bunch of ladies stuff, it was awesome. The kind of store where you could max out the credit card. Yikes!

Mtbrncofn
07-22-2004, 05:38 PM

I am getting this funny feeling that Spider is trying to rile me up? For shame! ;D

Mtbrncofn
07-22-2004, 05:44 PM
I got one! Todd "cheap shot, punk ass" Bertuzzi.

BlueDamsel
07-22-2004, 05:50 PM
Oh gees that will get the maniax a rumble, MT... :P

Mtbrncofn
07-22-2004, 05:57 PM
Ahaahahahahaha! No one here will deny he is a punk ass bitch. :devil:

BlueDamsel
07-22-2004, 06:01 PM
:devil:
Though I don't much get into the political mumbo jumbo - just to point out - on the "flava clown" thread the googly ad up top is for Farenheit 911 at this time. Perhaps he should be clowned err I mean crowned? :D

Pezman
07-22-2004, 06:01 PM
Crap... I have been slacking on this thread... (whip) back to work damn you Pez! The Flava Clown train waits for no one!

BlueDamsel
07-22-2004, 06:02 PM
Oh can I use that whip? :devil:

dustybottoms
07-22-2004, 06:16 PM
Oh gees that will get the maniax a rumble, MT... :P

dont start...

Pezman
07-23-2004, 01:49 PM
The next Flava Clown is world-renouned for being the highest paid dud in Charger history...

Things got so bad after this flava clown's meltdown that Sandy Eggos had to go with a rookie and Mini-me at QB...

Here now, dance along with the media darling!

Dance Leaf Dance!!!

Pezman
07-23-2004, 01:55 PM
Our next Flava Clown may be the world's heavyweight champion of women's wear! He single-handedly has carved into more defenses than a Thanksgiving sale at Saks Fifth Avenue! And now, he is the featured runway model and role model to the Hogs in DC...

Here now to accept the Mane's Flava Clown Fashion award,
The Sonic of DC!

Dance CP Dance!!!

orinjkrush
07-23-2004, 01:55 PM
Omg! Lmfao!!!! Pezreps!@!!

Sideburn
07-23-2004, 01:57 PM
Maybe I'm drunk or high off of paint fumes, but did I read a post that said Stewart is the new king of Nascar? I'm just going to assume it's the paint fumes.

Sideburn
07-23-2004, 01:58 PM
Sonic is missing his belt

jet19
07-23-2004, 02:09 PM
Our next Flava Clown may be the world's heavyweight champion of women's wear! He single-handedly has carved into more defenses than a Thanksgiving sale at Saks Fifth Avenue! And now, he is the featured runway model and role model to the Hogs in DC...

Here now to accept the Mane's Flava Clown Fashion award,
The Sonic of DC!

Dance CP Dance!!!
hahahahahah good work pez!!!

Sassy
07-23-2004, 02:19 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=7442&stc=1
That's Hilarious!
(Yeah...I agree...add his belt!)

Pezman
07-23-2004, 03:01 PM
Here comes the bride...

Ladies and Gentlemen, please rise for the flava clown wedding of the media shy, blunt smoking, primadonna fin. He may be the only member of the Flava clown dance party to not be banned over at Fin-heaven.

And now Run Ricky Ru....errrrrr I mean

Dance Ricky Dance!!!

Raider Bill
07-23-2004, 03:24 PM
http://img7.photobucket.com/albums/v18/greenchicken/shantac.gif

Spider
07-23-2004, 03:28 PM
http://img7.photobucket.com/albums/v18/greenchicken/shantac.gif
Ha! , good Idea but piss poor graphic works , you can see the lines .........
Maybe of you ask Pez real nice he will fix somthing up for you , it is clear you dont have the Skills .............

Raider Bill
07-23-2004, 03:54 PM
I'm not equiped to do that stuff nor do I have the time to figure it out. I 'borrowed' this from RR's site. Over there it's pretty funny, that Santana song "Smooth" or whatever comes on when you open the thread.

Spider
07-23-2004, 03:58 PM
I'm not equiped to do that stuff nor do I have the time to figure it out. I 'borrowed' this from RR's site. Over there it's pretty funny, that Santana song "Smooth" or whatever comes on when you open the thread.
as I said you dont have the Skill , now we find out another Raider fan doesnt have the Skill .......... No worries I am a nice guy , I made this smaller for you to use as a sig line , when we bet on the Raiders Bronco games this year ;D

Raider Bill
07-23-2004, 04:11 PM
shrink this one down http://media.bonnint.net/apimage/NAD11301050113.jpg

Pezman
07-23-2004, 04:27 PM
Ah time to revisit an old friend..
Its ok to cry right? No one will think any less of you if you need to shed a tear in that one shining moment of bitter, self-loathing defeat right?
And surely, a playoff meltdown is NO reason to start crying a river is it?

Here he is again... IN REDUX!

Dance Dicky Tears Dance!!!

Spider
07-23-2004, 04:55 PM
shrink this one down http://media.bonnint.net/apimage/NAD11301050113.jpg
Ok .......1 pixel by 1 pixel

Spider
07-23-2004, 04:56 PM
How is that NJbil ?

Pezman
07-23-2004, 05:25 PM
Ha! Spider... See what you did by telling me about fireworks? Can't....stop....farking....flava clowns.....

Ok, I've got Bertuzzi lined up soon here but I am having trouble finding any Jelly Dalton... anyone have any pictures?

Pezman
07-23-2004, 05:28 PM
How about a tasteless one here...

This Flava Clown has managed to single-handedly destroy the Lakers. I assume he won't be taking any more "vacations" to Colorado anytime soon.

Here now, Mr. Innocent until proven guilty...
Dance Kobe Dance!!!

Spider
07-23-2004, 05:31 PM
Ha! Spider... See what you did by telling me about fireworks? Can't....stop....farking....flava clowns.....

Ok, I've got Bertuzzi lined up soon here but I am having trouble finding any Jelly Dalton... anyone have any pictures?
LMAO bro , you are doing fine work ............ keep it up

BlueDamsel
07-23-2004, 05:34 PM

Ah I google-imaged him, but just pulled up pics of a Shaq-look alike...There was only like one-action shot of him, the rest were just his profile shots from nfl.com etc.

Speaking of which anyone get the king of duh himself (Shaq) (I haven't scrolled back through & it's been a few days since I looked, so forgive me if he's been done already)...

Pezman
07-23-2004, 05:52 PM
This waffling flava clown needs no introduction to college football fans. With his "knowledge" and "Insight", you can be sure that if he picks a team to win, you are guaranteed that the other team will win.
Even nature hates this flava clown as his own rental car was once struck down by lightning during a broadcast... and caught on tape!

Lets bring him and his fat, dribbling, favorite anaylst Beano the "Rick Mirer 4 heisman" fan member...

Please welcome Lee "I always pick wrong' Corso and Beano the Hutt!

Dance Corso Dance!!!

BlueDamsel
07-23-2004, 11:04 PM
howsabout madden?

BlueDamsel
07-24-2004, 01:41 PM
Oh pezzy by the way - on that madden one, don't forget his annoying yellow pen.....I thought of that last night after you deserted me! :P

Mtbrncofn
08-01-2004, 09:09 PM
Um hello, Pez...what happened to having Bertuzzi lined up? :moody:

Pezman
08-01-2004, 09:21 PM
LOL...ok ok... I'll get back at it... besides, there are some training camp edition flava clowns that we need to "honor"..

Fireworks, calling Mr. Fireworks LOL

Mtbrncofn
08-01-2004, 09:25 PM
Yeah, you're kinda slackin' buster. Get to it! :unamused:

Crushaholic
08-01-2004, 11:19 PM
I am having trouble finding any Jelly Dalton... anyone have any pictures?

I've got two pictures...one in a Broncos uniform and one in Chefs gear. My guess is that you would want the shot of him looking straight ahead, but you might be able to use the Broncos pic...

Pezman
08-02-2004, 05:47 AM
Ah yeah... its time to dance the next flava to a former food stamper...

Back in this flava clown's prime, she just used to be the annoying ugly woman that they showed every five seconds during Rams football...
These days, she's busy whining to who ever will listen on her radio gig about her husband's lack of playing time...

And now, from the "Put a bag over their head" catagory... Introducing Brenda Flava!

Dance Spike Warner Dance!

Pezman
08-02-2004, 05:57 AM
Of all the Flava Clowns, this one deserves a fate far worse than he will recieve. But, with the help of some "friends" I'm sure we can get him reaquainted with fist to head action..

And now, from the "Well, there goes my career, reputation, salary, respect, olympic hopes, non-criminal" catagory of the Flava Clown festival, we are proud to bring you Bertuzzi the thug!

Dance Thug Dance!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/DaPezman/DanceBertuzziDance3.gif

ChiefJustice
08-02-2004, 06:12 AM
Of all the Flava Clowns, this one deserves a fate far worse than he will recieve. But, with the help of some "friends" I'm sure we can get him reaquainted with fist to head action..

And now, from the "Well, there goes my career, reputation, salary, respect, olympic hopes, non-criminal" catagory of the Flava Clown festival, we are proud to bring you Bertuzzi the thug!

Dance Thug Dance!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/DaPezman/DanceBertuzziDance3.gif

That clown would get the "royal" treatment from the Hanson brothers.Nice job,Pez.

Pezman
08-02-2004, 08:21 AM
Boom! This long-winded slurry-speaking Flava clown is well-known to all. His bio reads like a bad personal ad...

His favorite color is Black and Silver, he loves to cook Turduckhen, has no foot fungus, hates to fly, does "color commentary" with an annoying yellow marker and is owned and distributed by EA..

Here he is, Mr. Tough Actin Tinactin

Jiggle Madden Jiggle!!!

DivineLegion
08-02-2004, 08:36 AM
LOL this thread is the best!

Pezman
08-02-2004, 02:50 PM
MMMM Sprinkles...

Waddling in next is the resident door stop here at the Flava Clown Party. He is a candidate for the next "Stay-Puft" marshmellow man.

Hide your pastries! Here comes Mr. Dalton!

Dance Jelly Dance!!!

Pezman
08-02-2004, 05:26 PM
Ok Bronco fans, time for another hometown flava clown...As hired geeks go, this next flava clown is possibly one of the tightest insiders in the organization. That being said, it never hurts to brown-nose a bit to get the "scoop" Stand up and salute the newest member of the NFL Channel and the Mane's official media guide to the Flava Clown Dance Party!

Here he is, Mr. east-coast smugness

Dance Shyster Dance!!!

Sodak
08-02-2004, 08:03 PM
That's some funny sh!t! I only feel bad for the Downs kid... but damn, that's funny.

"Mr. Hankey, the Schefter Poo!!"

BlueDamsel
08-04-2004, 01:30 AM
Okay as per our convo last night...
Janikowski...
ummm who was the other one?

You could always do a drunk kickers unite dance - Janikowski & Vanderjagt...

Speaking of which - anyone see this? http://www.indystar.com/articles/1/167087-5871-036.html

Rausch
08-04-2004, 01:40 AM
I think Mike Tyson's recent confirmation of a failed life might qualify for a Pez-man special.

BlueDamsel
08-04-2004, 01:57 AM
There ya go Rausch! :)

Pezman
08-04-2004, 04:44 PM
In the words of DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince... "I Think I can beat Mike Tyson"

Our next Flava Clown is a true humanitarian, ear surgeon, thug, homeless person, and child eater in his spare time. We are proud to introduce Iron Mike, the greatest dancing flava clown of this generation

Dance Tyson Dance!!!

Rausch
08-04-2004, 05:40 PM
Ha!

TheManeMan
08-05-2004, 01:44 AM
How about a Pedro Martinez one??...

Rascal
08-16-2004, 08:59 AM
Those are awesome!

TheManeMan
08-25-2004, 02:00 AM
How about a Pedro Martinez one??...

Pez...where's Pedro my man?

Pezman
08-25-2004, 03:42 AM
Crap... the fantasy football stuff has me preoccupied ugh!~ ... I'll get something churning here soon...

BlueDamsel
08-25-2004, 04:11 AM
See I told you that you left me hanging! :( *pout*

REB
08-25-2004, 04:15 AM
melt on that............

k

Pezman
08-25-2004, 04:51 AM
We sometimes have to flava clown those that we love... Ha!
So in honor of all that is good in flava, we fava this flava of one of our own..

He is one of this generation's greatest tailgaters. Just be sure not to get too close to the railing when ol' Meck gets going at Mile High or you're libel to get stomped!

You know him, you love him... and dammit, we all owe him for getting rid of Patchy for a whole year :Broncos:

Dance Meck Dance!!!
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=7715&stc=1

Pezman
08-25-2004, 05:05 AM
And now, time to bite the hand that feeds... :laugh:

Our next dancer is an internet legend of trolling. While he's not here laughing at the wannabe trolls, he's off fanning the flames on our little red-headed mulletheads to the East...
He has single-handedly has managed to annoy a certain Chef forum with his legendary blasts and never broke his smile while doing it. If the Urban Dictionary permitted, his name would go down as "Destroyer of Chefs, Bolts, and Faders fans and posters"

Here he is, the only dude who could get a 15 page thread about Kurt Cobain started, 10 years after the dude is dead... here now is the Mane's own legendary King of Trolls!

Dance TJ Dance!!!

Pezman
08-25-2004, 05:10 AM
This Flava Clown has a reputation as a hurler with some nasty, filthy speed on his throwing arm. Its just too bad he forgets that its not supposed to be used to beat up 75 year old coaches with the throwing arm.

Here now, The Chowd's own favorite whining pitcher with the 100 mph Don Zimmer beating up arm...

Dance Pedro Dance!!!

Pezman
08-25-2004, 05:18 AM
If ever there was a need for a first round pick to be used on a kicker in the Flava Clown draft, this next junior criminal is it. Why waste time and energy developing those boring running backs, linemen or linebackers with that first pick when you can get a roofies loving egghead :stuck:

And talk about a team party! If ever you need a hookup, Seabass can get you all the drugs and smack you need. Just be sure not to mention it to Grandma Al. She has enough to worry about with menopause...

And now

Dance Drugakowski Dance!!!

Pezman
08-25-2004, 05:48 AM
Who's next?

Rascal
08-25-2004, 07:40 AM
Steinbrenner!!

ozomulsion
08-25-2004, 07:45 AM
Who's next?

Andre the Giant please
http://img2.exs.cx/img2/8082/andre.gif

BlueDamsel
08-25-2004, 09:56 AM
awww I like Andre the giant!

AlienBronco
08-25-2004, 11:14 AM
How about Micheal Jackson's face

shakenbake
09-12-2004, 05:02 AM
Can we get a sean "have another dounut" salisbuary dance !

Pezman
04-28-2005, 02:31 PM
(Dusts off the old thread)

Whew! I have been slacking on this thread for too long...

And now... All the way from San Diego,

Its Marty and the Flava Clown Orchestra!!!

Jam Flava Clown Jam!!!

Traveler
04-28-2005, 02:37 PM
Pez-

How about the Around the Horn Crew-(especially Woody) or Mark McGuire after his sterling performance on Capitol Hill. :pray:

Pezman
04-28-2005, 02:38 PM
Which ones papi? Toni Reali or Max? How bout Bob Ryan and that tool Mariotti for starters Ha!

Traveler
04-28-2005, 02:44 PM
Which ones papi? Toni Reali or Max? How bout Bob Ryan and that tool Mariotti for starters Ha!

You know Mariotti's got to be the 1st, then Reali, then Woody (if he's not done already).

Pezman
04-28-2005, 03:21 PM
You know Mariotti's got to be the 1st, then Reali, then Woody (if he's not done already).

I gotta find better pictures of the missing link errrrrrr Mariotti.. so for now...

Dance Stat Boy Dance!!!

Atlas
04-28-2005, 03:54 PM
In the words of DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince... "I Think I can beat Mike Tyson"

Our next Flava Clown is a true humanitarian, ear surgeon, thug, homeless person, and child eater in his spare time. We are proud to introduce Iron Mike, the greatest dancing flava clown of this generation

Dance Tyson Dance!!!

Glass Joe knocking out Tyson is classic

Traveler
04-28-2005, 04:34 PM
I gotta find better pictures of the missing link errrrrrr Mariotti.. so for now...

Dance Stat Boy Dance!!!

You're killing me man! :woowoo:

ak1971
04-28-2005, 08:31 PM
How bout this fool Pez :)

Master___Pain
05-04-2005, 01:54 PM
No need to introduce our next guest dancer, the man who can't find a decent pair of sunglasses to fit his face...

Its the one, the only... Tony Fata errrr Siragusa....

Dance Gooseagusa Dance!

Tony S = Don Vito

http://espn.starwave.com/i/magazine/new/tony_siragusa_a.jpg =http://www.bamfan.com/don1.jpg

Mile High Shack
05-04-2005, 02:06 PM
Tony S = Don Vito

http://espn.starwave.com/i/magazine/new/tony_siragusa_a.jpg =http://www.bamfan.com/don1.jpg

nope

Don Vito = Len Pasqurelli

Master___Pain
05-04-2005, 02:14 PM
Pez,

A couple of requests

Drew the Devil

Kellen "Solja" Winslow II

Muttlee (I think you might have done him before)

Arkansas Bronco
05-04-2005, 05:01 PM
Nice Job Pez. Funny stuff.

BRONCCRUSHFAN
05-04-2005, 09:18 PM
Hey Pez, how about Ray "it wasn't my knife" Lewis?

smalltowngrll
04-05-2006, 08:49 AM
So, I wanted to know what a "flava Clown" was....and someone so kindly dusted off this thread and found it for me! Thanks for the laugh!! :rofl:

I have a request....Pez!

How about that annoying little tramp...Boomer!

Did I miss TO? Hmmm...if not, I'd love to see that one too! Especially in his new digs....

Pezman
04-06-2006, 02:12 AM
So, I wanted to know what a "flava Clown" was....and someone so kindly dusted off this thread and found it for me! Thanks for the laugh!! :rofl:

I have a request....Pez!

How about that annoying little tramp...Boomer!

Did I miss TO? Hmmm...if not, I'd love to see that one too! Especially in his new digs....

Ah the classics. Ok Smalltowngrll, I'll try and get something out later this week. Dance flava clown dance!

Edit, hmmm, I see you just 1000 posts without starting a thread. Punishment for that could be doled out via Flava clown you know ;D

Blueflame
04-06-2006, 02:28 AM
Ah the classics. Ok Smalltowngrll, I'll try and get something out later this week. Dance flava clown dance!

Edit, hmmm, I see you just 1000 posts without starting a thread. Punishment for that could be doled out via Flava clown you know ;D

Ah... but that's 'cause I started the thread for her, Pezzy... 1,000 posts is also the benchmark for joining the EGIBGB.... :egbgb:

Pezman
04-06-2006, 02:36 AM
Ah... but that's 'cause I started the thread for her, Pezzy... 1,000 posts is also the benchmark for joining the EGIBGB.... :egbgb:

Partypooper Nnyah!

Blueflame
04-06-2006, 02:47 AM
Partypooper Nnyah!

LOL Hey, we ladies have to stick together, y'know.... ;)

Kaylore
04-06-2006, 03:05 AM
Ray Lewis
Kellen Winslow Jr.
TO
Al Davis
Me :wiggle:

The Mole
04-01-2008, 05:17 AM
http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/2004/02/07/images/2004020700040904.jpg

Kaylore
04-01-2008, 10:20 AM
http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/2004/02/07/images/2004020700040904.jpg

Pez is the mole! That crazy bastard!

OBF1
04-01-2008, 11:52 AM
Welcome to the party.... He is the original, but hardly the only Mole.

JCMElway
09-02-2009, 11:19 AM
Bump. There are some definite clowns we should add to this animation parade.