PDA

View Full Version : Dude dominates chicks in volleyball

ShaneFalco
12-21-2017, 01:43 PM
Transgender volleyball player debuts in Brazil's top league, sets sights on Tokyo Olympics

And it will be sure to court controversy. As the world adapts to a more accepting culture of transgender people, sports remain among the most volatile venues for acceptance. Many don’t like the idea of someone who was born a man being allowed to compete with women, believing that it imparts an unfair advantage.
Former Brazilian volleyball player Ana Paula Henkel holds that belief.
“It is not a matter of prejudice, it is physiology,” she tweeted (https://twitter.com/AnaPaulaVolei/status/942734955464966144). “Most players don’t think it is fair for transsexuals to play against women. And it is not. (Abreu’s) body was built with testosterone all life long.”

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/transgender-volleyball-player-debuts-brazils-top-league-sets-sights-tokyo-olympics-024344856.html

Dr. Broncenstein
12-21-2017, 01:54 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Lw3eWR3.jpg

ShaneFalco
12-21-2017, 02:01 PM
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMTYzNjE0NDQ0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjU1MDY3._V1_U Y1200_CR44,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

IndelibleScribe
12-21-2017, 02:06 PM
One part of me wants to point out that woman constantly want to play on the same field as men, the other part of me wonders how this situation can turn into anything but a PR nightmare.

If they lose then they will call them overrated, if they win then it's because they were born a man and have an unfair strength advantage.

bronco militia
12-21-2017, 02:16 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4O1x9nrf6VM/UdNkccao-qI/AAAAAAAAQgA/SjrcluIvsmM/s500/wcg5.gif

Dr. Broncenstein
12-21-2017, 02:17 PM
One part of me wants to point out that woman constantly want to play on the same field as men, the other part of me wonders how this situation can turn into anything but a PR nightmare.

If they lose then they will call them overrated, if they win then it's because they were born a man and have an unfair strength advantage.

Progressive causes pitted against each other are my favorite thing.

bronco militia
12-21-2017, 02:19 PM
https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F11%2F27%2F63615811122743 6719-387610116_tumblr_medprm7JZ81qcqqpjo6_r1_250.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=60&h=5e7b7e78916ce85d1963e260e0adb9771a72df080b6b906c 8afb9223fe341bb5&size=980x&c=1468621898

Broncoandrew
12-21-2017, 02:20 PM

Part of the probablem is men are physically stronger. The world's strongest man will always be stronger than the world's strongest woman.

Transexuals are women in name only. Put Catelyn Jenner in an unmarked grace, wait 200 years, dig up the body, and it would be identified as a male body. I understand they have mental or genetic identification issues, but physically their bodies are the sex they were born.

Unless it's on the US women's soccer team, most of them would school our men's team.

Jason in LA
12-21-2017, 02:26 PM
Yo, it's women's volleyball... in Brazil!!!! Why is anybody even looking at the transgendered dude/chick? ;D

Karenin
12-21-2017, 02:30 PM
Unless it's on the US women's soccer team, most of them would school our men's team.

Uh... no.

http://usatodayhss.com/2017/the-fc-dallas-u-15-academy-team-beat-the-u-s-women-s-national-team-5-2

Hercules Rockefeller
12-21-2017, 02:30 PM

Yeah, no.

The FC Dallas U-15 Academy team beat the USWNT last April 5-2.

ZONA
12-21-2017, 02:32 PM
This is what our season has come down to this year. Threads about transgenders playing volleyball in Brazil. OUCH.

IndelibleScribe
12-21-2017, 02:32 PM
Yo, it's women's volleyball... in Brazil!!!! Why is anybody even looking at the transgendered dude/chick? ;D

You realize that Brazil is one of the bigger areas(I use the word area to sub in for country since not all countries are heavily involved in trans-gendered surgery) for trans-gendered women? Surgery is dirt cheap there(in comparison to the US).

Dr. Broncenstein
12-21-2017, 02:33 PM
There is a lot of money on the table for some mediocre professional tennis bro that wants to pretend he's a girl. That, and an epic reaction by McEnroe.

cmhargrove
12-21-2017, 02:35 PM
Part of the probablem is men are physically stronger. The world's strongest man will always be stronger than the world's strongest woman.

Transexuals are women in name only. Put Catelyn Jenner in an unmarked grace, wait 200 years, dig up the body, and it would be identified as a male body. I understand they have mental or genetic identification issues, but physically their bodies are the sex they were born.

Jenner might not even be decomposed in 200 years, just sayin'. Lots of fakey bits.

broncogary
12-21-2017, 02:52 PM
But the real question is, "Would Spider hit it?"

rmsanger
12-21-2017, 02:55 PM
Nothing some tape and Velcro can’t fix

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--jJWncW7V--/17isj4il6mtkxjpg.jpg

Kaylore
12-21-2017, 03:06 PM
Gold has no gender.

4Horsemen
12-21-2017, 03:06 PM
equal rights.

IndelibleScribe
12-21-2017, 03:08 PM
Gold has no gender.

*Steals the saying for future consumption*

broncocalijohn
12-21-2017, 03:09 PM

Wants to play for the olympics.

If the shemale has to take drugs to pull off being a girl then that is violation right there. What will stop any guy from doing this?

broncocalijohn
12-21-2017, 03:10 PM
This is what our season has come down to this year. Threads about transgenders playing volleyball in Brazil. OUCH.

You should have seen his threads when he lost the St Louis Rans to Los Angeles.

The horrrrah!

4Horsemen
12-21-2017, 03:13 PM
chicks with dicks.

TheLegendReturns
12-21-2017, 03:23 PM
Oh wow... the OMANE showing it's bigot colors as usual. Nothing says "I am man insecure about my own sexuality" like bashing and making fun. Stay classy losers!

Kaylore
12-21-2017, 03:23 PM
This does raise an interesting question. With women joining men's sports, it'd be easy to test for whatever testosterone or hormones they'd be taking to shift them over. But what about the other direction? Is there actual language about looking at your genitals to qualify? Could a biological male with no surgeries, but who simply identifies as female just come compete?

There are a number of people who don't want gender to mean anything. Let's say you want to dissolve sports divided by gender and mix both together. All you'd get is a complete vanishing of most women in most sports except where women are dominant like figure skating, gymnastics, synchronized swimming. And even then, for how long?

broncocalijohn
12-21-2017, 03:28 PM
Oh wow... the OMANE showing it's bigot colors as usual. Nothing says "I am man insecure about my own sexuality" like bashing and making fun. Stay classy losers!

So you think it is fair for someone taking drugs to be masculine and play as a female against all born females with female bodies?

Oh, without calling everyone bigots, please enlighten us on why it is fair?

BTW, you on a site with bigots? Is someone forcing you to be here?

IndelibleScribe
12-21-2017, 04:08 PM
This does raise an interesting question. With women joining men's sports, it'd be easy to test for whatever testosterone or hormones they'd be taking to shift them over. But what about the other direction? Is there actual language about looking at your genitals to qualify? Could a biological male with no surgeries, but who simply identifies as female just come compete?

There are a number of people who don't want gender to mean anything. Let's say you want to dissolve sports divided by gender and mix both together. All you'd get is a complete vanishing of most women in most sports except where women are dominant like figure skating, gymnastics, synchronized swimming. And even then, for how long?

In non physical sports(by non physical, I mean no intended physical contact between the competing parties)I don't think it will be an issue.
But when you talk about sports where the 2 competitors are physically active against one another...there is no good that can come from that.

What happens if you have a female starting QB on a football team and she gets paralyzed from a hit by a big 6-4 260 LB? That's a PR nightmare.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-21-2017, 04:09 PM

This post warms my black heart.

OABB
12-21-2017, 04:26 PM
Men: even better at being women than women. Is there anything we aren’t the best at?

IndelibleScribe
12-21-2017, 04:28 PM
Men: even better at being women than women. Is there anything we arenít the best at?

The one thing impossible for us to do...have children.

OABB
12-21-2017, 04:32 PM
The one thing impossible for us to do...have children.

True. But that **** is gross and painful and ugly so Iím glad god decided to punish women instead. We just get the orgasms. #Godisgreat

Guess Who
12-21-2017, 05:07 PM
Good for her, I hope Brazil wins and people freak out.

ShaneFalco
12-21-2017, 05:08 PM

Hilarious!

Guess Who
12-21-2017, 05:21 PM
Hilarious!

**** you douche, bigot asshole

ShaneFalco
12-21-2017, 05:24 PM
**** you douche, bigot a-hole

This guy is literally cheating in sports, by playing against females who dont have nearly the strength or physical attributes as he does.

And you are rooting for him?

The craziness some people will defend....

OABB
12-21-2017, 05:30 PM
**** you douche, bigot a-hole

I didnít realize science was bigoted.

broncocalijohn
12-21-2017, 05:33 PM

So yoi would rather push an ultra liberal agenda to screw worthy athletes that arent on drugs to be masculine and therefore have a superior advantage?

broncocalijohn
12-21-2017, 05:46 PM
This guy is literally cheating in sports, by playing against females who dont have nearly the strength or physical attributes as he does.

He also believes in rioting

extralife
12-21-2017, 05:52 PM
I'm sure the people in this thread really care about the sanctity of the brazillian women's volleyball league, and not at all about looking for an excuse to bash trans people because they're insecure.

FireFly
12-21-2017, 05:57 PM
equal rights.

Exactly right. Gender is a flexible concept. Ya'll shouldn't be so caught up with the gender that you're born with.

There is evidence that at least 45 true gender identities exist. So this makes complete sense and is fair.

/end thread

KipCorrington25
12-21-2017, 05:59 PM
Lynch cries like a girl.

WolfpackGuy
12-21-2017, 06:08 PM
Why don't they just have a tranny/crossdresser division?

Guess Who
12-21-2017, 06:08 PM
Exactly right. Gender is a flexible concept. Ya'll shouldn't be so caught up with the gender that you're born with.

There is evidence that at least 45 true gender identities exist. So this makes complete sense and is fair.

/end thread

you are smart

Dr. Broncenstein
12-21-2017, 06:17 PM
Spoiler alert: that’s a delusional male who has a physical advantage based upon biological differences between human sexes. He’s crazy, and so is everyone else who thinks this is anything but ridiculous bullshiat.

ColoradoDarin
12-21-2017, 06:18 PM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/8a4a99d3bd67ba8d9a025c36edf4a624/tenor.gif

FC Dallas under-15 boys squad beat the U.S. Women's National Team in a scrimmage (https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/)

ColoradoDarin
12-21-2017, 06:22 PM
Chromosomes are just a social construct.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-21-2017, 06:26 PM

Climate computer models are infallible science, and gender is a fluid construct of patriarchal white supremacy.

broncosteven
12-21-2017, 06:32 PM

I saw a documentary where some swimmer chick switched to be a dude. When she was a she, she was running away with wins she was dominant. Now that she has switched her junk she is barely making the cut for tourneys.

That is dedication to needing a change.

broncocalijohn
12-21-2017, 06:35 PM

Can I participated in the Down Syndrome Games since they have 1 more than I have?

Dr. Broncenstein
12-21-2017, 06:43 PM

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/q6jYrQJOS7w/hqdefault.jpg

BroncoFox
12-21-2017, 07:00 PM

I don't think that's really true. I think maybe a few women do, but I don't think even cage fighting women want to get in the ring with a cage fighting guy. Or on the same football field, or baseball field, etc. That's a misnomer.. that women want to be treated equally in everything including sports.

People make fun of equal rights for men and women all the time. But people ignore things like.. there is still a 20 to 35% wage gap between the genders in most states.

As as transgender goes.. gives me the creeps honestly. You are what you are. I hate the thought of a guy with perhaps still having his parts hanging out in the public bathroom I am in. And I don't think transgender men should ever be allowed in women sports. And fair is fair, so same goes the other way.

Rascal
12-21-2017, 07:18 PM
Have a men's, women's, and transgender. Having previous men playing in a woman's team as a "woman" is a huge advantage.

kcxiv
12-21-2017, 07:41 PM

Its going to get to a point where the whole team is nothing but transgender women, then women who were born a women, virtually have no chance to compete in said sport. WHen that happens, parents are going to have to tell their little girls, to do something else, becuase they wont be able to compete in said sport.

Then we are going to have trannies fighting natural born women in mma and boxing matches. I dunno about you, but i would NEVER let my daughter/family member fight a tranny. **** that!

DHallblows
12-21-2017, 07:46 PM
Ah what a nice, refreshing, nuanced discussion we're having here on this football forum...

IndelibleScribe
12-21-2017, 08:04 PM
I don't think that's really true. I think maybe a few women do, but I don't think even cage fighting women want to get in the ring with a cage fighting guy. Or on the same football field, or baseball field, etc. That's a misnomer.. that women want to be treated equally in everything including sports.

People make fun of equal rights for men and women all the time. But people ignore things like.. there is still a 20 to 35% wage gap between the genders in most states.

As as transgender goes.. gives me the creeps honestly. You are what you are. I hate the thought of a guy with perhaps still having his parts hanging out in the public bathroom I am in. And I don't think transgender men should ever be allowed in women sports. And fair is fair, so same goes the other way.

It's not really misnomer, a lot of women want to be seen as equal and treated as equal to the men in their given sport. They want to compete against men to prove they are just as good.

The wage gap is ridiculous and in need of a change. If both parties are equal in abilities with regards to that type of job then they should be paid equally.

cutthemdown
12-21-2017, 08:44 PM
Some women can compete with some men, but when it comes to the very best athletes it's not even close.

Women can't do anything better than men outside of twerking and having babies. The can be equal in intelligence, but never in athletics.

Broncoandrew
12-21-2017, 08:51 PM
Some women can compete with some men, but when it comes to the very best athletes it's not even close.

Women can't do anything better than men outside of twerking and having babies. The can be equal in intelligence, but never in athletics.

The problem we have as a society is we can't accept the idea that we can be different and equal.

Broncoandrew
12-21-2017, 08:57 PM

I don't think so, it's a simple fact. My sister is very similar in build to me, we are a year and 1/2 apart (me being her senior) and even though she trains much harder than I do, I can out lift and out haul her over the course of the day. Thing is, nature, or God, is much less concerned about political correctness than we are.

If you want infallible proof women are physically weaker than men look at history. If men were not physically stronger do you think men could have kept women in the kitchen so long?

Really, facts are a bitch. Women are not as strong as men are. You can argue you can be offended but you are just wrong.

Arkie
12-21-2017, 08:59 PM

They have more flexible joints making them superior in gymnastics, or at least those events geared towards women.

pricejj
12-21-2017, 09:14 PM

Get a STEM degree next time instead of Gender Studies.

RonMexico
12-21-2017, 10:01 PM
NCAA women's wrestling, anyone?

It might make for the greatest college experience of all-time.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-21-2017, 10:08 PM
NCAA women's wrestling, anyone?

It might make for the greatest college experience of all-time.

UFC

DenverBroncosJM
12-21-2017, 11:21 PM
Equal rights!!! So if a girl hits me I can hit her back!! Equa...err wait a minute not that equal

maven
12-21-2017, 11:23 PM

What is there to talk about the Broncos?

They sport 3 **** QB's at the most important position of the game

LongDongJohnson
12-22-2017, 12:09 AM

There is no wage gap

LongDongJohnson
12-22-2017, 12:09 AM
Women deserve equal rights and lefts

v2micca
12-22-2017, 04:20 AM
They have more flexible joints making them superior in gymnastics, or at least those events geared towards women.

That is the rub. Most sports were developed by men to use traits that men excelled at. There are a few were women biologically have an advantage over men, like mountain climbing.

chrisp
12-22-2017, 05:06 AM
Here's the thing - no-one has a 'right' to play sport professionally at an elite level.

You can argue that in a fair society everyone should have access to a sport, get taught it at school and have the right to play it if they want to play it.

But the pro level is different - its only for the very best of the very best, so if we're going to be really gender-neutral about it we shouldn't care if women get eliminated from the pro ranks as long as they are still getting access to the sport if they want it at grass roots (meaning school and/or local amateur) level.

Of course if you are going to continue to have a separate pro competition for women-only the only justification for that is that you're accepting the top women can't beat the top men - I don't see any other reason for separating genders at the pro level. Which is fine, but it then means it is hard to justify equal prize money because in pro sports the prize money doesn't go to who works hardest or who is most deserving or who does the most work for charity, it goes to the winner, it goes to the best. If the women's game only exists because the women can't beat the men then its a 2nd-division flavour of the sport and there should be no issue with thinking of it in that way and treating it accordingly.

Not to say equal prize money is wrong - both genders still have to work equally hard if the sport wants to do that then fine. I'm just making the point just that NOT giving equal prize money is NOT sexist. There's a suggestion that is should be illegal, that its discrimination, but actually the discrimination is in having the separate competition in the first place - if you accept that then its hard to say that some kinds of discrimination are Ok but others are not, sounds a bit arbitrary to me.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-22-2017, 06:00 AM
Grown ass men virtue signaling on a football forum about a delusional man beating women at a women’s sport.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-22-2017, 06:07 AM

It hits close to home for Guess Who and his Guess What.

ShaneFalco
12-22-2017, 01:48 PM
i like how mods moved this thread.

But keep a d rated movie thread on general forum during the season

OABB
12-22-2017, 03:09 PM

But obesity is genetic.

OABB
12-22-2017, 03:10 PM

Omg HAHAHAHA

broncocalijohn
12-22-2017, 03:33 PM

And we just went there.

ColoradoDarin
12-22-2017, 07:05 PM
I love how people spout off about the wage gap without a critical thought to it.

If it were true, wouldn't a smart business person (or pyrsyn) just hire all women and pay them, 90% of what men make and reap the rewards? They would attract the best women (paying them more than the supposed 77%), but yet being able to undercut all of their competitors because they're saving so much on labor costs.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-22-2017, 07:19 PM
I love how people spout off about the wage gap without a critical thought to it.

If it were true, wouldn't a smart business person (or pyrsyn) just hire all women and pay them, 90% of what men make and reap the rewards? They would attract the best women (paying them more than the supposed 77%), but yet being able to undercut all of their competitors because they're saving so much on labor costs.

The same people who believe in the wage gap also think gender is a fluid spectrum social construct of white supremacist patriarchy.

ColoradoDarin
12-22-2017, 07:25 PM
The same people who believe in the wage gap also think gender is a fluid spectrum social construct of white supremacist patriarchy.

But on the bright side, they usually get my wife's vanilla latte order right.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-22-2017, 08:58 PM
But on the bright side, they usually get my wife's vanilla latte order right.

Latte is a fluid construct of white supremacy.

DomCasual
12-22-2017, 11:30 PM
i like how mods moved this thread.

But keep a d rated movie thread on general forum during the season

There are always OT threads for big, iconic events in the main forum. The other sports leagues, for example, have their own threads there. If there is a major event in the news, it will often be represented by a thread there.

Ultimately, if the thread turns political, it gets moved.

With this thread, you started it with clear social and political undertones. Plus, it certainly doesnít fit the definition of an iconic, transcending event, to begin with.

So, instead of you complaining to mods about how your thread was moved, mods should be complaining to you about starting a thread that was clearly in the wrong place.

We forgive you.

ShaneFalco
12-23-2017, 01:25 PM
Nothing big or iconic about a D rated movie made by Disney.

thread already turned political. Didnt get moved.

DomCasual
12-23-2017, 01:32 PM
Nothing big or iconic about a D rated movie made by Disney.

thread already turned political. Didnt get moved.

You seem to be unhappy a lot.

Bronx33
12-23-2017, 03:00 PM
I didnít realize science was bigoted.

Guess just runs around pointing fingers while yelling racism and bigot and whatever else offends him he's a perfect example of a snowflake of the highest order.

www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=129023&page=45

Bronco Yoda
02-10-2018, 07:27 PM
Gold has no gender.

WuuuuuuuuuT did u say????!!!!!!!

http://www4.images.coolspotters.com/photos/109765/mike-myers-and-goldmember-gallery.jpg

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
06-13-2018, 04:19 AM

:yep: :giggle:

Regressives and their obsession with LGBT folks.

A shrink would probably tell us the OP and his pals are insecure in their own gender identities, hence, their need to constantly make fun of LGBT folks.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
06-13-2018, 04:23 AM
There is no wage gap

:giggle:

Translation: "I have no use for empirical evidence, facts, statistics, etc., inside my regressive ideological bubble."

Pony Boy
06-13-2018, 07:14 AM

You forgot sandwich making.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
06-13-2018, 10:23 AM
You forgot sandwich making.

^

https://cdn.unicornbooty.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/06160039/vg2xneP-800x450.jpg

Rohirrim
06-13-2018, 11:52 AM
Is there a Morlock-cel?

505bronco
06-25-2018, 03:01 PM
Lynch cries like a girl.

During off season I only lurk, but this reply, this ****ing reply wins the internet today.
****ing gold....