PDA

View Full Version : All Threads Welcome Proposal

B-Large
12-08-2017, 04:50 AM
I know there are 4 games left technically, but this one is done. Any chance we can go offseason mode a bit early?

A Defiant Goose
12-08-2017, 05:00 AM
Yea I've been dying to start a "greatest moments in movie history" bracket style tournament thread series in the offseason. It's been offseason mode for like 3 weeks here anyway

Powderaddict
12-08-2017, 05:17 AM
Why not just post off topic threads in their appropriate forums?

Bronx33
12-08-2017, 05:22 AM
Yea I've been dying to start a "greatest moments in movie history" bracket style tournament thread series in the offseason. It's been offseason mode for like 3 weeks here anyway

See .........not funny :)

A Defiant Goose
12-08-2017, 05:28 AM
See .........not funny :)

You think I'm joking?

bronco militia
12-08-2017, 06:56 AM

W. T. F.!????? :cuss:

;D

B-Large
12-08-2017, 07:18 AM

I don't think I even knew there was such a thing- better here, more eyes, more fun...

ya dig?

broncocalijohn
12-08-2017, 08:33 AM
You big pussies wait your turn. It is football season and that is the suffering you must take once in a while. You will appreciated January so much more. Just think of the great threads coming from Ludo as he has to wait to discuss **** he has had bottled up for months.

ColoradoDarin
12-08-2017, 08:39 AM
Not until we're mathematically eliminated.... Hilarious!Hilarious!

B-Large
12-08-2017, 08:48 AM
Not until we're mathematically eliminated.... Hilarious!Hilarious!

I have to think only the fuzziest of the fuzzy math has us on contention.

bronco militia
12-08-2017, 08:56 AM
I have to think only the fuzziest of the fuzzy math has us on contention.

we are still alive if Oak, KC, and LA lose the rest and we win out.

:charge:

A Defiant Goose
12-08-2017, 09:41 AM

Not to nitpick but if that's the case aren't you all eliminated anyway? Unless ties matter

bronco militia
12-08-2017, 09:42 AM
Not to nitpick but if that's the case aren't you all eliminated anyway? Unless ties matter

somebody has to win the division. The broncos would be 7-9 and everyone else 6-10

SonOfLe-loLang
12-08-2017, 09:45 AM

Why do you spend so much time here. I always forget which Pats fan is which? You're the one who is all "guns matter more than anything" right?

A Defiant Goose
12-08-2017, 09:46 AM
somebody has to win the division. The broncos would be 7-9 and everyone else 6-10

But everyone plays a divisional opponent in week 17, meaning someone's gotta win at least one game

A Defiant Goose
12-08-2017, 09:47 AM
Why do you spend so much time here. I always forget which Pats fan is which? You're the one who is all "guns matter more than anything" right?

Yep I'm the one who believes you aint free unless you can fight for your freedom

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/hulk-hogan-american-flag-guitar-hulk-hogan-gifs.gif

#GoUSA

And to answer your question: I argue more here. Arguing's fun. And it's a small community. Where's the fun in being on a Pats fan site where thousands of loyal Pats fans already know TB12 and BB and the Pats are GOAT?

bronco militia
12-08-2017, 09:50 AM
But everyone plays a divisional opponent in week 17, meaning someone's gotta win at least one game

http://i.imgur.com/RcQAq6x.gif

OABB
12-08-2017, 09:54 AM

I’m down for this. Kingpin’s “we don’t have a cow we have a bull” milking scene should win.

bronco militia
12-08-2017, 09:57 AM
I’m down for this. Kingpin’s “we don’t have a cow we have a bull” milking scene should win.

https://j.gifs.com/JZkDGv.gif

OABB
12-08-2017, 10:08 AM
https://j.gifs.com/JZkDGv.gif

Yassssss

OABB
12-08-2017, 10:08 AM
Most underrated comedy of all time.

Black96WS6
12-08-2017, 10:16 AM

He knows that deep down those rings are tarnished because Brady\Bellicheck are cheaters. :~ohyah!:

On a serious note, with how good Brady is, why would he have to cheat anyway? Seriously. Why deflate the ball when you're already good. "I gotta get me that 1% difference baby to ensure my victory!" :pimp:

OABB
12-08-2017, 10:18 AM

Goose is the best rival Fan since crazyhorse. (Godresthissoul)

A Defiant Goose
12-08-2017, 10:18 AM
He knows that deep down those rings are tarnished because Brady\Bellicheck are cheaters. :~ohyah!:

On a serious note, with how good Brady is, why would he have to cheat anyway? Seriously. Why deflate the ball when you're already good. "I gotta get me that 1% difference baby to ensure my victory!" :pimp:

See, it's the loser mentality like this that's the reason you guys are rooting for Siemian and Lynch and Ostwilight. You need a QB who wants to win by any means necessary. Even if it means putting avocado ice cream on your balls or creating the laws of physics to have a ball deflate in cold weather. If you have a QB willing to do that you'll see the same level of sustained greatness.

B-Large
12-08-2017, 10:22 AM

Win out, that's cute.

bronco militia
12-08-2017, 10:23 AM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BreakableScentedBrahmanbull-max-1mb.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/pZltOkYxt28Ks/giphy.gif

B-Large
12-08-2017, 10:23 AM
See, it's the loser mentality like this that's the reason you guys are rooting for Siemian and Lynch and Ostwilight. You need a QB who wants to win by any means necessary. Even if it means putting avocado ice cream on your balls or creating the laws of physics to have a ball deflate in cold weather. If you have a QB willing to do that you'll see the same level of sustained greatness.

they didn't have to cheat, that's why its so sad.

SonOfLe-loLang
12-08-2017, 12:54 PM

Oh ok, we'll change our fan mentality. Thats how it works. The pats are good because you personally have the right mentality.

A Defiant Goose
12-08-2017, 01:07 PM
Oh ok, we'll change our fan mentality. Thats how it works. The pats are good because you personally have the right mentality.

I get my mentality from the idols I watch. The all-time greats. The immortal Tom Brady and Billiam Belichick. If your idols don't have that mentality too, chances are you follow the same footsteps

Bronx33
12-08-2017, 01:10 PM
I get my mentality from the idols I watch. The all-time greats. The immortal Tom Brady and Billiam Belichick. If your idols don't have that mentality too, chances are you follow the same footsteps

Notice how your idols start and end with tom brady and BB nothing before that thanks for sharing. Hilarious! it will end someday.

A Defiant Goose
12-08-2017, 01:29 PM
Notice how your idols start and end with tom brady and BB nothing before that thanks for sharing. Hilarious! it will end someday.

Yes because I'm talking about the current Patriots football team so it starts and ends there. Try not to bleed out of your ears while thinking on this one

SonOfLe-loLang
12-08-2017, 01:37 PM

You do realize your personal "mentality" has literally zero effect, right?

Bronx33
12-08-2017, 01:40 PM
Yes because I'm talking about the current Patriots football team so it starts and ends there. Try not to bleed out of your ears while thinking on this one

Who did you idolize before the gold strike the big tuna and Bledsoe? Hilarious!

DomCasual
12-08-2017, 01:41 PM
The idea isn't bad. Because, let's face it, this season has been a challenge. But let's hold out another 23 days. As trying as this season has been, it's still Broncos football. I would rather watch (and discuss) bad Broncos football than good almost anything else.

A Defiant Goose
12-08-2017, 01:44 PM
Who did you idolize before the gold strike the big tuna and Bledsoe? Hilarious!

Well I was 8 or 9 so...big bird?

Bronx33
12-08-2017, 02:09 PM
Well I was 8 or 9 so...big bird?

That explains a lot at the same age mine were Floyd little haven moses and Johnson and ramsey and those were the bad times so basically you don't understand what having a bad team is and still supporting it.

It will be interesting when the show goes sour in chowderville cause its coming.

Blueflame
12-09-2017, 04:16 AM
Until TJ announces a return to offseason mode, the moderator team will continue to move off-topic threads to the proper subforums.

Offseason sucks -- no reason to hasten its arrival.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
12-10-2017, 06:40 AM
Yep I'm the one who believes you aint free unless you can fight for your freedom

#GoUSA

https://s7.postimg.org/nn02rrhi3/lol_trump_supporters.jpg

Bronx33
12-10-2017, 10:47 AM
rent free

broncocalijohn
12-10-2017, 11:00 AM
One of the first times a Pats fan wasnt the reason a thread turned into a Pats topic. Also, another sighting of LA BS at the actual football site (but of course it isnt a discussion on football) but comes as himself with a political post....a meme of course.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
12-10-2017, 12:29 PM
One of the first times a Pats fan wasnt the reason a thread turned into a Pats topic. Also, another sighting of LA BS at the actual football site (but of course it isnt a discussion on football) but comes as himself with a political post....a meme of course.

This is the Off Topic forum, dummy! :wave:

The Cheatriots troll is the guy flipping the bird in the photo.

Which one are you?

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
12-10-2017, 12:31 PM
fact free - ignorance is bliss.

FYP.