PDA

View Full Version : Early Games

Action
10-22-2017, 10:33 AM
Breeís sucking it up.

Archer81
10-22-2017, 10:43 AM
Superbowl 50 broke Cam. Good God. Chicago with a 14-0 lead off turnovers alone.

:Broncos:

TonyR
10-22-2017, 10:53 AM
Breeís sucking it up.

She is? And who is this mysterious Bree person you speak of?

TonyR
10-22-2017, 10:56 AM
Superbowl 50 broke Cam. Good God. Chicago with a 14-0 lead off turnovers alone.

He actually had great games against NE and and Detroit in consecutive weeks this season. But then he got knocked around pretty hard against Philadelphia last Thursday night.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
10-22-2017, 11:18 AM
He actually had great games against NE and and Detroit in consecutive weeks this season. But then he got knocked around pretty hard against Philadelphia last Thursday night.

More like he made this week about him and the distractions of blasting music when the woman reporter was in the locker room, with refusing the mandatory press interviews.

The guy is a clown show, and his dumb antics carry over into games.

Jags looking great again. Not too long ago i was blasted for considering them a threat this year.

TonyR
10-22-2017, 11:50 AM
Jags looking great again. Not too long ago i was blasted for considering them a threat this year.

Well, like so many teams this season, they're just not consistent. Some really strong wins but also a blowout loss to the Titans at home, and a loss to the Jets.

maven
10-22-2017, 11:50 AM
More like he made this week about him and the distractions of blasting music when the woman reporter was in the locker room, with refusing the mandatory press interviews.

The guy is a clown show, and his dumb antics carry over into games.

I think it's more of the same with Cam. Consistency week in and week out is the problem.

SB50 Cam isn't coming back, because he will get knocked out. They are running plays for him to run, but it just isn't working today. And really, long term he can't play like that anymore.

Brohemoth
10-22-2017, 12:41 PM
Chicago is a whole new team since their qb change. Trubisky isnít doing anything but the rest of the team has a new wind. Kind of like Denver in Ď11.

OABB
10-22-2017, 01:12 PM
Chicago is a whole new team since their qb change. Trubisky isnít doing anything but the rest of the team has a new wind. Kind of like Denver in Ď11.

Teams play better when they have hope.