PDA

View Full Version : TV games week 7

ScottXray
10-18-2017, 12:40 PM
http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2017&wk=7

We get the Seahawks At Giants in The Northwest

...again two nfc teams on CBS! Tired of this crap because they won't even give updates of AFC games on fox very often, if at all.
Ticket stream ( if it works this time)

OABB
10-18-2017, 12:41 PM
Siemian is starting, who cares. I’m gonna fix up my house.

NoFlyZone
10-18-2017, 01:25 PM
Siemian is starting, who cares. Iím gonna fix up my house.

Ya, right. You dont care so much that you spend your time on a bronco forum?

How about you give Siemian an OL. Im not saying he is amazing, but lets get some decent OL play and then judge him.

OABB
10-18-2017, 01:29 PM
Ya, right. You dont care so much that you spend your time on a bronco forum?

How about you give Siemian an OL. Im not saying he is amazing, but lets get some decent OL play and then judge him.

I just like padding my 52-0 record honestly

Drunk Monkey
10-18-2017, 02:26 PM
Crap, looks like my first Hooters weekend.

itswutz4dinna
10-18-2017, 02:47 PM
This is probably the first NY Giants game in 8 years that isn't being shown in SoCal.

ScottXray
10-18-2017, 03:20 PM
and the early game we get Tennesee at Cleveland....WTF!

Is Mariota playing cause there is absolutely no other reason to show that crap fest.

ludo21
10-20-2017, 07:36 AM
Wow this is one bad slate... Another streaming week ty to reddit!

DENVERDUI55
10-20-2017, 07:41 AM
We get the Seahawks At Giants in The Northwest

Are you surprised?

ScottXray
10-20-2017, 03:09 PM
Just surprised the CBS is showing NFC teams again. Twice in three weeks.
Obviously HEEHawks in Pacific NW is not the surprise.

DENVERDUI55
10-20-2017, 04:42 PM
Just surprised the CBS is showing NFC teams again. Twice in three weeks.
Obviously HEEHawks in Pacific NW is not the surprise.

Well you either get Seattle or nothing. That is how TV contracts work. CBS bid for the game.

KipCorrington25
10-20-2017, 07:25 PM
Explain to me this NFC on CBS thing? I sort of remember this in the past but I don't get it...

Ratboy
10-20-2017, 07:39 PM
I like living in Colorado!

BroncoBuff
10-20-2017, 08:05 PM
Can somebody tell me when they changed the rule that an AFC road team = CBS telecast, and an NFC road team = Fox telecast?

That was a 50+ year old rule before it started crumbling the last few years.

Tombstone RJ
10-21-2017, 06:17 PM
Explain to me this NFC on CBS thing? I sort of remember this in the past but I don't get it...

CBS has the rights to air AFC games and FOX Has the rights to air all of the NFC games. When itís an AFC team playing an NFC team (or vice versa) the games are divided between CBS and Fox, and then of course NBC gets the big Sunday night game or something like that. The NFLN gets Thursday night games. So it is weird that CBS is showing to NFC teams playing where ScottXray lives, Instead of FOX. So that means where he is living both CBS and FOX will be showing NFC games and zero AFC games.

bowtown
10-21-2017, 07:39 PM
CBS has the rights to air AFC games and FOX Has the rights to air all of the NFC games. When itís an AFC team playing an NFC team (or vice versa) the games are divided between CBS and Fox, and then of course NBC gets the big Sunday night game or something like that. The NFLN gets Thursday night games. So it is weird that CBS is showing to NFC teams playing where ScottXray lives, Instead of FOX. So that means where he is living both CBS and FOX will be showing NFC games and zero AFC games.

It doesn't make any sense to me. I always thought a CBS game had to have an AFC team involved and a FOX game had to have an NFC game involved. I'm also seeing that Jets/Miami is a Fox game? WTF?

Clearly I haven't been paying attention but this is a super confusing development to me.

Archer81
10-21-2017, 07:41 PM
It doesn't make any sense to me. I always thought a CBS game had to have an AFC team involved and a FOX game had to have an NFC game involved. I'm also seeing that Jets/Miami is a Fox game? WTF?

Clearly I haven't been paying attention but this is a super confusing development to me.

I think it depends on who gets the Sunday night game. So the networks end up trading games they feel will be good ones to cover.

:Broncos:

R8R H8R
10-22-2017, 09:47 AM
I think it depends on who gets the Sunday night game. So the networks end up trading games they feel will be good ones to cover.

:Broncos:

Oh ok, that makes sense. Thanks.