PDA

View Full Version : NFL Game Violence

wolf754life
10-13-2017, 12:59 PM
<iframe class="instagram-media instagram-media-rendered" id="instagram-embed-0" src="https://www.instagram.com/p/BaLQ36zhws7/embed/captioned/?cr=1&v=7&wp=1096#%7B%22ci%22%3A0%2C%22os%22%3A91.87%7D" allowtransparency="true" data-instgrm-payload-id="instagram-media-payload-0" scrolling="no" style="background: rgb(255, 255, 255) none repeat scroll 0% 0%; border: 1px solid rgb(219, 219, 219); margin: 1px 1px 12px; max-width: 658px; width: calc(100% - 2px); border-radius: 4px; box-shadow: none; display: block; padding: 0px;" height="1032" frameborder="0"></iframe>
<script async="" defer="" src="//platform.instagram.com/en_US/embeds.js"></script>
so sad

dude says "Dad"

if that was my father that man would be in a hospital bed

SonOfLe-loLang
10-13-2017, 01:05 PM
<iframe class="instagram-media instagram-media-rendered" id="instagram-embed-0" src="https://www.instagram.com/p/BaLQ36zhws7/embed/captioned/?cr=1&v=7&wp=1096#%7B%22ci%22%3A0%2C%22os%22%3A91.87%7D" allowtransparency="true" data-instgrm-payload-id="instagram-media-payload-0" scrolling="no" style="background: rgb(255, 255, 255) none repeat scroll 0% 0%; border: 1px solid rgb(219, 219, 219); margin: 1px 1px 12px; max-width: 658px; width: calc(100% - 2px); border-radius: 4px; box-shadow: none; display: block; padding: 0px;" height="1032" frameborder="0"></iframe>
<script async="" defer="" src="//platform.instagram.com/en_US/embeds.js"></script>
so sad

dude says "Dad"

if that was my father that man would be in a hospital bed

Just seeing that makes my blood boil. I woulda ****ing unleashed on that guy.

champhalloffamer
10-13-2017, 01:14 PM
i would have put a chokehold on that mother****er till security arrived. ****ing bitch.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
10-13-2017, 01:16 PM
Hope the old guy came out OK in the end. Time to make this idiots life a living hell. Civil suits usually make life miserable.

mray77
10-13-2017, 01:17 PM
There is a reason there are SEATS in the stadium...

BroncoLifer
10-13-2017, 01:21 PM
There is a reason there are SEATS in the stadium...

Especially way up Section 541 - nosebleed territory. Bottom line: Asshole narcissists are gonna narcissist.

broncocalijohn
10-13-2017, 02:04 PM
How can nobody have jumped that guy?

Thanks a lot Joe Ellis!

Flacko
10-13-2017, 02:06 PM
What a bitch move. I would love to triangle him and rain down elbows while he turns Carolina blue from the choke hold lol

orange crusher
10-13-2017, 02:10 PM
Sounds like the Panthers have identified the punk and are working with the police to pursue charges to the fullest extent of the law. Hope he gets whatís coming to him.

Agamemnon
10-13-2017, 02:11 PM
Punching an old dude who is sitting down. Classy.

razorwire77
10-13-2017, 02:22 PM
If somebody would have suckered punched my Dad like that, I'd be sitting in a jail cell right now.

Brohemoth
10-13-2017, 02:32 PM
A lot of heroes on the Mane.

Agamemnon
10-13-2017, 02:37 PM

I wouldíve thrown down if that happened to someone I love. Itís not really about being a hero.

Carffather
10-13-2017, 02:39 PM
If somebody would have suckered punched my Dad like that, I'd be sitting in a jail cell right now.

Right? Wtf wrong with his son

MamaMia
10-13-2017, 02:40 PM
I dont think there is anything wrong with standing at a game or a concert but you dont punch a guy like that when hes twice your age and hasnt even stood up in a showing of aggression.

razorwire77
10-13-2017, 02:47 PM

I could see if it was just one punch and he bolted, but he teed off on the guy's Dad multiple times, while he was seated. How could your first instinct not be to at least tackle that piece of ****. Especially after the first punch.

Brohemoth
10-13-2017, 02:54 PM
I could see if it was just one punch and he bolted, but he teed off on the guy's Dad multiple times, while he was seated. How could your first instinct not be to at least tackle that piece of ****. Especially after the first punch.

If that's my son sitting next to me he's disowned.

cabronco
10-13-2017, 02:56 PM
Whats up with the chick? I paid good money for these seats! I mean standing section.

razorwire77
10-13-2017, 03:06 PM
If that's my son sitting next to me he's disowned.

I mean I understand him not immediately springing into action and bouncing a series of 80's Mike Tyson left hooks off the guys skull, but at least grab his ****ing arm after punch number 14 landed flush.

qbronco
10-13-2017, 03:10 PM

Same here. I canít believe his son didnít throw down.

ZONA
10-13-2017, 03:18 PM
Dude clearly trying to look macho for his GF, instead he comes off as a pathetic old man beater.

I wouldn't have choked him out or hit him or anything like that. I would wrestled with him a bit and dropped a gps tracker in his pocket and then hunted him down later for real retribution. OK, I wouldn't have done that, but it sounded cool.

broncocalijohn
10-13-2017, 03:28 PM
Bunch of pussies all around. You pusj that guy and he tumbles down ito the next row. Taking out the GF is just icing on the cake. **** her too.

El Guapo
10-13-2017, 03:40 PM
I used to get pissed at people for telling me to sit down because I always thought THEY should be standing and yelling (particularly on defense), but this is outright disgusting.

BroncoBeavis
10-13-2017, 03:57 PM
I used to get pissed at people for telling me to sit down because I always thought THEY should be standing and yelling (particularly on defense), but this is outright disgusting.

Yeah, I prefer standing, but kinda go with the flow of what the section is doing. I generally try to not be the reason someone else can't see, but if someone's standing in front of me, I'm definitely standing as well.

Also, standing sucks more up in the 500's because of how steep the decline is.

But I also can't stand people that tell you to sit down even though clearly everyone in front of you is standing. At this point the stadium is more about the fan experience than a relaxing view of the game. If you really want the most relaxing watch, home is the place for you.

Bronx33
10-13-2017, 04:33 PM
they will get him

Brewer
10-13-2017, 04:36 PM

A lot of a-holes, too. Know what I mean? (I asked you a question.)

ShaneFalco
10-13-2017, 04:36 PM
someone hits my elderly father like that, i would be in prison the next day

BroncoLifer
10-13-2017, 05:15 PM
Update: Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police have arrested Kyle Adam Maraghy. He's charged with simple assault, headed to county jail.

Drunk Monkey
10-13-2017, 05:45 PM
Shocking that attendance is down in stadiums.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
10-13-2017, 06:09 PM
Update: Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police have arrested Kyle Adam Maraghy. He's charged with simple assault, headed to county jail.

Awesome.

*WARHORSE*
10-13-2017, 06:10 PM
What kinda punk hits an elderly man? These days......all kinds.

rmsanger
10-13-2017, 06:11 PM
He's gonna bleed out the rear end by nights end.

Happy Friday the 13th MF'er.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
10-13-2017, 06:13 PM
Clown deleted all his social media accounts.

Have fun with all the legal fees dip****.

tsmarine1
10-13-2017, 06:15 PM
Per one of the Panthers boards this kid had two assault charges already on his record with two more he filed on other people.Also got busted with lsd.Yea this kid sounds like a total winner.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
10-13-2017, 06:16 PM
Per one of the Panthers boards this kid had two assault charges already on his record with two others he had file on others.Also got busted with lsd.Yea this kid sounds like a total winner.

He's got a keep pounding tattoo on his arm.

That reads real good in a jail cell.

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/untitled25.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=375

Broncoandrew
10-13-2017, 06:25 PM
Same here. I canít believe his son didnít throw down.

I agree. Dude would have been hurting.

Bronx33
10-13-2017, 06:27 PM

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/untitled25.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=375

OMG! that's just precious.

orange crusher
10-13-2017, 06:44 PM

broncocalijohn
10-13-2017, 06:49 PM
Somehow, the old fart is going to have future issues but true or not, seems that punk doesn't have much going for him. Hopefully suing his ass will make him get another minimum wage job.

Chris
10-14-2017, 04:11 PM

That is brilliant.

Kaylore
10-14-2017, 05:19 PM

I get pretty defensive about anyone talking disrespectfully to my family members. Are you seriously suggesting if someone physically assaulted one of our family members we'd just stand there?

BroncosfanGuy
10-14-2017, 05:26 PM
sticking up for your pops is internet toughness?

what a weird kind of shtick

Jetmeck
10-14-2017, 05:53 PM
Yes for sure the guy deserved a beat down for punching an old man. Yes the son should have done something. But no....you do not stand the whole game unless those in front of you are standing....But its the world of Trump. King a-hole himself. Almost half of the people voted for him so it should not surprise anyone the way people act. If Trump and his followers can get away with acting like this then everyone else thinks it ok.

wolf754life
10-14-2017, 05:57 PM
Yes for sure the guy deserved a beat down for punching an old man. Yes the son should have done something. But no....you do not stand the whole game unless those in front of you are standing....But its the world of Trump. King a-hole himself. Almost half of the people voted for him so it should not surprise anyone the way people act. If Trump and his followers can get away with acting like this then everyone else thinks it ok.

Yeah bring politics in. Trumps fault, lol, my Obamacare premiums went up 28% this year

Broncojef
10-14-2017, 05:59 PM

You are a special kind of idiot.

ShaneFalco
10-14-2017, 05:59 PM

rofl.

What is it like to think about Trump from the moment you wake up?

Jetmeck
10-14-2017, 06:01 PM

Said the Trump voter....LOL

WHY DONT YOU EXPLAIN HOW IM WRONG ?

Jetmeck
10-14-2017, 06:02 PM
rofl.

What is it like to think about Trump from the moment you wake up?

OH YOU mean that cancer on our country....whatever.

His rallies were exactly like this story so get over it.

Jetmeck
10-14-2017, 06:06 PM
Yeah bring politics in. Trumps fault, lol, my Obamacare premiums went up 28% this year

Oh lets play. Premiums go up every damn year dumbass.

Millions will be without heathcare thanks to Trumps exec order and asshole repubs.

Many more people had healthcare than before and I tell you what.

My wifes and kids prexisting conditions mark up went away thanks to Obamacare..........

This made up BS and over exaggerated stories from the right are nothing compared to the millions that werent covered before.

Go punch an old dude ahole. Trump lover.

Jetmeck
10-14-2017, 06:09 PM

Not one thing in that post was innacurate. You cant handle the truth.
You voted for the ahole. His followers attacked people just like this story.

I mean I know you Trumpers are slow but cant understand its same story exactly the same. Aholes one and all. If you think this kind of behavior has not been reinforced as ok you got you head up somewhere.

ShaneFalco
10-14-2017, 06:10 PM
OH YOU mean that cancer on our country....whatever.

His rallies were exactly like this story so get over it.

nobody here voted for trump.

But you make me want to.

Because you are a triggered little girl who b****es about the guy in threads that have nothing to do with politics.

You snowflakes are trying to get him re elected.

**** off loser.

Jetmeck
10-14-2017, 06:13 PM

But you make me want to.

Because you are a triggered little girl who b****es about the guy in threads that have nothing to do with politics.

**** off loser.

Nobody here voted for Trump and you want to....

Enough said. If you little punks can talk your ignorance.....Ill be right here.

Have a nice night, pumpkin

swaiy
10-14-2017, 06:14 PM

But you make me want to.

**** off loser.

Lol @ this logic

ShaneFalco
10-14-2017, 06:15 PM
Nobody here voted for Trump and you want to....

Enough said. If you little punks can talk your ignorance.....Ill be right here.

Have a nice night, pumpkin

https://media.giphy.com/media/gWaKXZ1X8rHOM/giphy.gif

ShaneFalco
10-14-2017, 06:16 PM
Lol @ this logic

lol @ swaiy.

Jetmeck
10-14-2017, 06:17 PM

Prove it. I beg you too. You do understand rates go up every year ?

You do understand everything King Dipstick is trying to do and done

will up your rates ? If you dont then dont talk till you educate yourself.

You cannot prove that statement anyway.Right wing talking point like access

and cheaper rates and everybody will be covered except its all lies.

ShaneFalco
10-14-2017, 06:17 PM
I bet you wake up in the morning after having nightmares of trump.

"GOD I JUST NEED TO CRY ABOUT HIM ON THE ORANGE MANE".

ShaneFalco
10-14-2017, 06:19 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/bkwJRqHaz7WHS/giphy.gif

Jetmeck
10-14-2017, 06:19 PM
Trump rallies violence....football games violence. Connect the dots. Its got worse because of Trumps ability to incite, invite and condone violence.

Did you know that one out of every three Trump supporters is as stupid as the other two !

ShaneFalco
10-14-2017, 06:20 PM
Trump rallies violence....football games violence. Connect the dots. Its got worse because of Trumps ability to incite, invite and condone violence.

Did you know that one out of every three Trump supporters is as stupid as the other two !

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/LkPAiKmaHuA/maxresdefault.jpg

Jetmeck
10-14-2017, 06:22 PM
I bet you wake up in the morning after having nightmares of trump.

"GOD I JUST NEED TO CRY ABOUT HIM ON THE ORANGE MANE".

So we all seen the vids on the rallies and people doing the exact same thing but theres no connection or similarities in your world ?

Post some more generic vids or your a dumbass posts. I love it. Bring it.

ShaneFalco
10-14-2017, 06:22 PM
So we all seen the vids on the rallies and people doing the exact same thing but theres no connection or similarities in your world ?

Post some more generic vids or your a dumbass posts. I love it. Bring it.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwybVhBXAAA1vVo.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CoQq70GWAAAfUct.jpg

https://d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/newshour/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/RTX2SPHY-1024x747.jpg

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/152/781/7bb.jpg_large

Jetmeck
10-14-2017, 06:23 PM
Culture of violence...whether you agree or not.

Jetmeck
10-14-2017, 06:24 PM
Clueless and you did vote for him. The ignorance is strong with you.

ShaneFalco
10-14-2017, 06:26 PM
Clueless and you did vote for him. The ignorance is strong with you.

Hilarious!

Nope.

You elitist Dems and GOP voters dont even let third parties debate.

So i dont really give a **** about your tears.

55CrushEm
10-14-2017, 06:36 PM

ANTIFA says "hi" you ****ing idiot.

El Guapo
10-15-2017, 02:45 AM
Kyle Adam Maraghy's Lawyer Says Fan Punched Was Womanizing and Threatening

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2738706-kyle-adam-maraghys-lawyer-says-fan-punched-was-womanizing-and-threatening

:stirstir:

TomServo
10-15-2017, 04:13 AM
Dumbass will be Id'd. Will his dumbass GF get ID'd too?
Been there, done that. bumped a big guy with my beer. He was cool. but his idiot GF was: "kick his ass:" Hope that idiot GF gets charged too.

mray77
10-15-2017, 08:34 AM

Wow, that's quite a leap there.

I was coming back from a game on the light rail once and saw the exact same thing. A younger dude sucker punched an older guy. The last guy was president then, so I guess it was his fault.

See how easy that was? Anyone can play.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
10-15-2017, 09:44 AM

I was coming back from a game on the light rail once and saw the exact same thing. A younger dude sucker punched an older guy. The last guy was president then, so I guess it was his fault.

Can't reason with bitter people.

Their lives are destroyed and ruined for 4 years. Their entire lives revolve around trump. I love it.

rmsanger
10-15-2017, 09:48 AM
:stirstir:

All he has to do now is accuse the guy of dropping the "N" word and sexually harassing a few actresses in the stands and he's all set.

SleepingTiger
10-15-2017, 10:02 AM

what are you trying to say? i don't ever recall a single violent crime during Obamas 8yrs

Bronx33
10-15-2017, 12:52 PM

What kind of fairy tail are you inventing?

BroncosfanGuy
10-15-2017, 02:05 PM
hey guys, there's a cesspool down the hall for your pseudopolitical commentary

SVine
10-15-2017, 02:15 PM
Funny how dip**** shane likes to post pictures of crying Bernie and Hillary supporters during the election, but the fact of the matter is, Had Trump lost, all his supporters would have been rioting in the streets with their bumpstocked ar-15s.

orange crusher
10-15-2017, 04:09 PM
Now Iím confused. I donít know whether to blame Trump or Joe Ellis for oversleeping the other day!

ShaneFalco
10-15-2017, 05:17 PM
Funny how dip**** shane likes to post pictures of crying Bernie and Hillary supporters during the election, but the fact of the matter is, Had Trump lost, all his supporters would have been rioting in the streets with their bumpstocked ar-15s.

snowflake tears are subsistence for me.

A Defiant Goose
10-15-2017, 05:27 PM

Wow

ScottXray
10-15-2017, 05:27 PM
And thanks to Trump and his EO they'll now go up another 35% in the next 18 months.