PDA

View Full Version : Man sets himself on fire to protest family court. Nobody cares.

spdirty
10-10-2017, 07:31 AM
https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/97119812/man-who-died-after-setting-himself-alight-had-been-protesting-family-court-issues

Agamemnon
10-10-2017, 08:13 AM
If this was over a custody battle I’m thinking them not placing kids with a lunatic was probably the right call.

spdirty
10-10-2017, 08:23 AM
If this was over a custody battle I’m thinking them not placing kids with a lunatic was probably the right call.

Yeah, ok, just call him a lunatic without a shred of curiosity in regards to what turned him into a lunatic.

Agamemnon
10-10-2017, 08:30 AM
Yeah, ok, just call him a lunatic without a shred of curiosity in regards to what turned him into a lunatic.

He set himself on fire. I really don’t need more evidence of his lunacy than that.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
10-10-2017, 08:37 AM

He might have a ton of valid grievances, but the fact remains that most people who have similar grievances don't elect to set themselves on fire.

spdirty
10-10-2017, 08:56 AM
He might have a ton of valid grievances, but the fact remains that most people who have similar grievances don't elect to set themselves on fire.

Well, the guy just committed suicide. He lost all hope. He just did it in a much more spectacular way than gun to head. A lot of the mindset is, well if I'm dead the bitch can't take anything else from me. Family court turns many men into wage slaves where the only way out is death. Just talked to a guy, works for Boulder. Married for 10 years. She didn't work, but did cheat on him, many times. Doesn't matter because no fault divorce. But She gets half the equity of his house that he had to sell and gets $700/month for life.

Can you tell me what the 1 form of debt is in this country that will get you thrown in jail?

spdirty
10-10-2017, 08:59 AM
What's sad is that you can't change society, you can't protest, lobbying groups won't work. Men's rights advocates are pretty much impotent or unheard of. A man like this has no voice except his own. Nobody will stand up for the good men that get their wallets ripped out of their asses by the family court. But let's pretend we still live in a patriarchy because trump said grab her by the p***Y.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
10-10-2017, 09:25 AM
Well, the guy just committed suicide. He lost all hope. He just did it in a much more spectacular way than gun to head. A lot of the mindset is, well if I'm dead the b**** can't take anything else from me. Family court turns many men into wage slaves where the only way out is death. Just talked to a guy, works for Boulder. Married for 10 years. She didn't work, but did cheat on him, many times. Doesn't matter because no fault divorce. But She gets half the equity of his house that he had to sell and gets $700/month for life.

Can you tell me what the 1 form of debt is in this country that will get you thrown in jail?

The fact remains, despite such raw deals, not everyone opts to commit suicide in response.

While I can sympathize with these guys, I still have to wonder why the standard conservative "you knew (or should have known) what you were getting into before you signed on the dotted line" ethic seems to go out the window in these cases.

Agamemnon
10-10-2017, 10:29 AM
Well, the guy just committed suicide. He lost all hope. He just did it in a much more spectacular way than gun to head. A lot of the mindset is, well if I'm dead the b**** can't take anything else from me. Family court turns many men into wage slaves where the only way out is death. Just talked to a guy, works for Boulder. Married for 10 years. She didn't work, but did cheat on him, many times. Doesn't matter because no fault divorce. But She gets half the equity of his house that he had to sell and gets $700/month for life.

No tears for all the single moms that never get child support from the deadbeat fathers of their children? Because that’s a bigger issue than what you are describing.

Kaylore
10-10-2017, 10:37 AM
He set himself on fire. I really don’t need more evidence of his lunacy than that.

Hilarious!

nyuk nyuk
10-10-2017, 01:55 PM
He's a man and a man protesting family court. The media aren't going to champion such people. The media have always backed the feminist horse, and that means screwing men over in court.

nyuk nyuk
10-10-2017, 01:56 PM
No tears for all the single moms that never get child support from the deadbeat fathers of their children? Because that’s a bigger issue than what you are describing.

False dichotomy. Men are being screwed over and robbed blind. Deadbeats don't justify it.

spdirty
10-10-2017, 02:34 PM

Wow. You are a ****ing idiot if you really believe that's the bigger problem.

BroncoBeavis
10-10-2017, 02:44 PM
What's sad is that you can't change society, you can't protest, lobbying groups won't work. Men's rights advocates are pretty much impotent or unheard of. A man like this has no voice except his own. Nobody will stand up for the good men that get their wallets ripped out of their asses by the family court. But let's pretend we still live in a patriarchy because trump said grab her by the p***Y.

Except wiener roasts never really accomplish anything either.

ZONA
10-10-2017, 02:45 PM

Please don't say paying child support because that's absolute false. There are alot of men who don't get thrown in jail for not paying that. My ex sister-in-law hasn't received a dime from her deadbeat ex and even though she has contacted the right people and filed the right paperwork, he walks around a free man, even has another GF and a job and yet won't pay a red cent to help with his 3 kids.

The courts don't always get it right but I'm going to go out on a very very very thick limb here and say that there are by far more women out there not getting any compensation for having to raise the kids on their own then there are fathers who can't get custody rights.

Agamemnon
10-10-2017, 02:49 PM
Wow. You are a ****ing idiot if you really believe that's the bigger problem.

Yeah, children and single moms living in poverty is nothing compared to your friend having to pay $700 a month...

::)

ZONA
10-10-2017, 03:06 PM
Yeah, children and single moms living in poverty is nothing compared to your friend having to pay $700 a month...

And guess what, those mothers and kids are usually reliant on tax payer dollars to help them survive. So yeah, the fathers need to shell out that money to help not only the mother and his kids, but so that the rest of us don't have to support and pay for his family they way he should have been in the first place. My father didn't want anything to do with myself and my 3 siblings, but the man never missed a child support payment and he still managed to start his own business and buy a house and car and make a good life. And I think I'm correct in saying this, there isn't a set amount that has to be paid, it's based on the fathers salary. They're not going to ask a father working at McDonalds to pay the same as an doctor. It's relative to your wages.

spdirty
10-10-2017, 03:24 PM
The fact remains, despite such raw deals, not everyone opts to commit suicide in response.

Not everyone does. But divorced dads do have a much higher suicide rate than married or single me. 24% more likely to commit suicide than married and counter that with the fact that there is almost no difference in suicide rates between married and divorced women. https://mensdivorce.com/suicide-rates-high-divorced-men/

My point was that this man was so beaten down, so hopeless that rather than kill himself he opted do try to become a martyr and burn himself alive. Yet still, nobody cared. The one site that even wrote the story was stuff.com which I've never even heard of. No, suicide is not an option. And doing it by burning yourself alive in front of a courthouse is definitely not. It's not worth it. This mans self sacrifice got almost no attention. So don't do it.

While I can sympathize with these guys, I still have to wonder why the standard conservative "you knew (or should have known) what you were getting into before you signed on the dotted line" ethic seems to go out the window in these cases.

Traditional conservatives are either mute or align themselves with feminists when it comes to this. I'd go so far as to say they're worse than feminists. A tradcon will say "you need to man up, get out of your parents basement, abandon your hobbies and go marry and take care of a woman. Have 2 1/2 kids and even if you do everything right but she still cheats on and divorces you, turns your kids against you and makes you a wage slave, well, you picked the wrong woman. Now get out there and try again." You know they lost the argument when their best argument is "you just didn't pick the right one."

Their stance is what it is because women vote. And they're afraid of pissing off that demographic so rather than do the right thing, they align themselves with the feminists.

This is what I'm talking about.

https://youtu.be/EtvfHnZMcOY

BroncoBeavis
10-10-2017, 03:28 PM
This mans self sacrifice got almost no attention. So don't do it.

Or like don't do it because it would be a terrible thing for your kids to have to live with.

"Self sacrifice"

More like selfish sacrifice.

spdirty
10-10-2017, 03:29 PM
He's a man and a man protesting family court. The media aren't going to champion such people. The media have always backed the feminist horse, and that means screwing men over in court.

Tradcons are just as bad.

spdirty
10-10-2017, 03:33 PM
The courts don't always get it right but I'm going to go out on a very very very thick limb here and say that there are by far more women out there not getting any compensation for having to raise the kids on their own then there are fathers who can't get custody rights.

Don't go out on a limb and make assumptions. Back your claim up. My niece hasn't seen her dad in 7 years, he never paid for ****, he's still a free man. But he's also an illegal. Doesn't change the fact that child support is the only debt you can go to jail for.

spdirty
10-10-2017, 03:34 PM

$700/month for life. With no kids involved. After she was 100% at fault for the divorce.

Agamemnon
10-10-2017, 03:40 PM
Fwiw I don’t believe in alamony outside of failed marriages that involved a longterm stay-at-home parent, and even then the timeframe should be limited, not indefenite. That said, there are many worse injustices in this country.

Agamemnon
10-10-2017, 03:41 PM
$700/month for life. With no kids involved. After she was 100% at fault for the divorce.

How much does he make?

spdirty
10-10-2017, 03:41 PM

Yeah, well, if the single mom cannot care for her bastard on her own, take the child from the single mom and either offer custody rights to the dad, grandparents, extended family or put the child in foster care. Foster care sucks but in most cases it's still better than being with a single mom.

BroncoBeavis
10-10-2017, 03:42 PM
Foster care sucks but in most cases it's still better than being with a single mom.

Lolz, no. Not sure there's any way to recover any credibility after this one.

spdirty
10-10-2017, 03:43 PM
Fwiw I don’t believe in alamony outside of failed marriages that involved a longterm stay-at-home parent, and even then the timeframe should be limited, not indefenite. That said, there are many worse injustices in this country.

So you're saying that you agree but don't give any attention to it because of worse injustices?

spdirty
10-10-2017, 03:45 PM
How much does he make?

I'd guess he's at around 70k. Retired from Boulder County but still working there with limited hours. He's comfortable.

Agamemnon
10-10-2017, 03:46 PM
So you're saying that you agree but don't give any attention to it because of worse injustices?

More or less. There’s a lot that’s ****ed up in this country, and this particular issue just isn’t high on the list for me.

spdirty
10-10-2017, 03:48 PM
More or less. There’s a lot that’s ****ed up in this country, and this particular issue just isn’t high on the list for me.

Ok. Bye.

Agamemnon
10-10-2017, 03:58 PM
I'd guess he's at around 70k. Retired from Boulder County but still working there with limited hours. He's comfortable.

And this is why I don’t care that much. Is it fair? If what you’re saying is true, no it’s not. Yet in the end he’s not going to suffer that much from it. Compared to the way men in prison are put in massive debt due to unpaid child support, and subsequently made unemployable due to not being able to get an ID due to said debt...yeah it’s just not that bad.

footstepsfrom#27
10-10-2017, 05:54 PM
Traditional conservatives are either mute or align themselves with feminists when it comes to this. I'd go so far as to say they're worse than feminists. A tradcon will say "you need to man up, get out of your parents baSeimiant, abandon your hobbies and go marry and take care of a woman. Have 2 1/2 kids and even if you do everything right but she still cheats on and divorces you, turns your kids against you and makes you a wage slave, well, you picked the wrong woman. Now get out there and try again." You know they lost the argument when their best argument is "you just didn't pick the right one."

Their stance is what it is because women vote. And they're afraid of pissing off that demographic so rather than do the right thing, they align themselves with the feminists.

This is what I'm talking about.
What is a "traditional conservative"? Is it someone who doesn't think Donald Rump belongs in the WH but Reagan and the Bush's did?

I'm guessing these same folks must also cave in to the women's feminist groups supporting the woman's right to choose as well...right? They obviously do since they're terrified of them. I'm not familiar with this pro-abortion group of traditional conservatives you're referencing.

Who are they? ???

footstepsfrom#27
10-10-2017, 06:45 PM
Another moron lit himself on fire too, this time because the Cowboys lost on Sunday.

In his defense he also got taken by a woman, losing a bet with his wife.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/florida-man-sets-himself-on-fire-after-losing-cowboys-packers-bet-to-his-wife/

spdirty
10-11-2017, 06:11 PM
What is a "traditional conservative"? Is it someone who doesn't think Donald Rump belongs in the WH but Reagan and the Bush's did?

I gave you an example in the pragerU video. Here's another one. A personal example.

In Park county, where conservatives outnumber liberals 2:1, where you can't get elected dogcatcher without having that (R) next to your name, a place where the district attorney who runs each cycle as a no nonsense prosecuted that won't waste the courts time with bs cases, had the chance to prove herself when interviewing the victim advocates who were taking care of a Filipino woman, who had no marks at all, no evidence of abuse whatsoever, decides to levy charges of sexual battery, assault with a domestic violence enhancer, and has or allows her lead prosecuted to float the idea that her husband was a child abuser and possibly a child molester.

When the husbands grandmother files a complaint to the police showing a clear bruise on her arm, a clear story of assault, and produces a witness, the dtraditional conservative no nonsense district attorney sends a letter 2 months later saying sorry, not enough evidence to move forward.

They try to get the husband to plea down to harassment with a DV enhancer, a misdemeanor, husband says **** you let's battle it out in front of a jury. The "traditional conservative no nonsense prosecuter," who after 3 witnesses, the cop who interviewed the suspect, who made the suspect look like a saint, saying he was extremely cooperative and forthcoming in a court of law, the victims advocate, who said nothing, and the "victim," who several times admitted she was angry, and who had admitted to having a physical altercation with suspects grandmother, and yet after they proved nothing, still press forward with their case. A pure example of a district attorney who, even in a solid red county, will become the puppet of victims advocates, otherwise known as man hating lesbians, or feminists. Oh yeah. After 30 seconds of deliberation, the verdict was not guilty. They were humiliated.

I'm guessing these same folks must also cave in to the women's feminist groups supporting the woman's right to choose as well...right? They obviously do since they're terrified of them. I'm not familiar with this pro-abortion group of traditional conservatives you're referencing.

Who are they? ???

Yeah, they give you 95% of what you want, but stop at murdering babies, and you will still label them your enemy. Just because you didn't get that extra cherry on top of the sundae you offered. They actually support the idea that men should always look to sacrifice for women, women are to be put on a pedestal, strip male authority in a marriage, a woman's false allegation, even without a shred of evidence, is to be believed, and whatever issues the husband and wife have is always the husbands fault. I haven't looked into it but they probably even support the wage gap myth.

But because they won't support murdering babies, they're assholes in your head. So yeah, there ya go.

footstepsfrom#27
10-11-2017, 07:27 PM
I gave you an example in the pragerU video. Here's another one. A personal example.

In Park county, where conservatives outnumber liberals 2:1, where you can't get elected dogcatcher without having that (R) next to your name, a place where the district attorney who runs each cycle as a no nonsense prosecuted that won't waste the courts time with bs cases, had the chance to prove herself when interviewing the victim advocates who were taking care of a Filipino woman, who had no marks at all, no evidence of abuse whatsoever, decides to levy charges of sexual battery, assault with a domestic violence enhancer, and has or allows her lead prosecuted to float the idea that her husband was a child abuser and possibly a child molester.

When the husbands grandmother files a complaint to the police showing a clear bruise on her arm, a clear story of assault, and produces a witness, the dtraditional conservative no nonsense district attorney sends a letter 2 months later saying sorry, not enough evidence to move forward.

They try to get the husband to plea down to harassment with a DV enhancer, a misdemeanor, husband says **** you let's battle it out in front of a jury. The "traditional conservative no nonsense prosecuter," who after 3 witnesses, the cop who interviewed the suspect, who made the suspect look like a saint, saying he was extremely cooperative and forthcoming in a court of law, the victims advocate, who said nothing, and the "victim," who several times admitted she was angry, and who had admitted to having a physical altercation with suspects grandmother, and yet after they proved nothing, still press forward with their case. A pure example of a district attorney who, even in a solid red county, will become the puppet of victims advocates, otherwise known as man hating lesbians, or feminists. Oh yeah. After 30 seconds of deliberation, the verdict was not guilty. They were humiliated.

Yeah, they give you 95% of what you want, but stop at murdering babies, and you will still label them your enemy. Just because you didn't get that extra cherry on top of the sundae you offered. They actually support the idea that men should always look to sacrifice for women, women are to be put on a pedestal, strip male authority in a marriage, a woman's false allegation, even without a shred of evidence, is to be believed, and whatever issues the husband and wife have is always the husbands fault. I haven't looked into it but they probably even support the wage gap myth.

But because they won't support murdering babies, they're a-holes in your head. So yeah, there ya go.
What a bizarre load of idiotic bull****.

First of all, Inasked you a simple question that you apparently can't answer. I asked whether these "traditional conservatives" support Rump or not. Then I asked a second question you also failed to answer; why would they be intimidated by these allegedly powerful women voters about this stuff but not about what is obviously the most important issue this voting block advocates for?

What I got in return has nothing to do with conservative values or even identified any group of people. Instead I heard that victims advocates are lesbians and man haters, men are superior to women and have "male authority" in marriage, there's no wage gap between the sexes...and oh yeah, I love to kill babies.

This is one of the stupidest responses I've seen in ages.

For the record, I'm not pro abortion, but I see the hypocrisy present in the pro-life movement, and I also recognize that it's not my decision to make because unlike you, I don't think a man has any kind of "male authority" to be sticking his nose into her ****ing business and trying to tell a woman what to do with her own body in a decision that has to be between her conscience and her God.
In one paragraph you managed to come off as the classic prototypical male a-hole with a ludicrous and bigoted example of misogyny suitable for every occasion. That's not easy to do but you found a way.

You're obviously a woman hater. Of that there is no doubt. Portraying victims advocates with sexual stereotyped slurs, claiming "authority" because you've got a dick, even creating bull**** about the workplace equality issue when you said you hadn't even looked into it...youre a ****ing idiot.

I'd still like to know if these "tradcons" as you call them, are people who you consider race traitors who don't support the white collar crime lord and why they're terrified of feminists about everything but abortion...the bedrock issue for feminists. Aren't your "tradcons" really just conservatives who dislike the presidential p***Y grabber's obscene moral bankruptcy and hatred for women? Please answer this question.

And try to sound halfway intelligent this time.

BroncoSojia
10-11-2017, 07:52 PM
Lolz, no. Not sure there's any way to recover any credibility after this one.

I really want to support some of the causes MRAs champion like custody/alimony issues, but often times their rhetoric just devolves into plain woman hating/misogyny. One of the very examples I'm talking about is in the post you just quoted.

spdirty
10-12-2017, 07:51 AM
First of all, Inasked you a simple question that you apparently can't answer. I asked whether these "traditional conservatives" support Rump or not.

Most do, some don't. Why does this matter?

Then I asked a second question you also failed to answer; why would they be intimidated by these allegedly powerful women voters about this stuff but not about what is obviously the most important issue this voting block advocates for?

Because women are 51% of the population. And they vote.

For the record, I'm not pro abortion, but I see the hypocrisy present in the pro-life movement, and I also recognize that it's not my decision to make because unlike you, I don't think a man has any kind of "male authority" to be sticking his nose into her ****ing business and trying to tell a woman what to do with her own body in a decision that has to be between her conscience and her God.

Should a man/taxpayer have to pay for her abortion?

In one paragraph you managed to come off as the classic prototypical male a-hole with a ludicrous and bigoted example of misogyny suitable for every occasion. That's not easy to do but you found a way.

Explain further.

You're obviously a woman hater. Of that there is no doubt.

Nope. I understand women and am angry at the system. A system that has been for the most part created by men. Not women. Why would I hate someone that willingly comes to my house, cooks me dinner, gives me a massage, lights my joint, and rides me in the hot tub till her shins get bruised? Essentially treats me like a king. And loves doing it. And all she gets back is my time and companionship. Nah, women are for the most part awesome as long as you know how to treat them and don't get into a serious relationship with them. Then things go bad. Also have to get confirmation of consensual sex after the fact to protect you from false allegations. I don't say this to puff up my feathers or claim to be the man. But getting that is just so easy that anyone with a tinder app and half a brain can get it. What's even cooler is that I can get that with 21-28 year olds. I'm 37.

My biggest issue is that I wish I could have a long term relationship where I could put my woman first. Can't do that. The system has corrupted that dream. Marriage is not what is use to be mostly because of no fault divorce and a gynocentric family court. Hetero marriage is ****ed and needs to die.

And before you shout prenup, prenup are not worth the paper they're written on. I can give you several examples of judges throwing out prenups if you need.

Portraying victims advocates with sexual stereotyped slurs,

Well, maybe my hatred, and yes, hatred, is personal. When the ex told me the **** they were trying to p[ump into her head, they became scum of the earth. Let what happened to me and many other innocent men happen to you and lets see what your attitude is towards victims advocates. BTW, the cop that interviewed me was the one that told me they were man hating lesbians.

claiming "authority" because you've got a dick, even creating bull**** about the workplace equality issue when you said you hadn't even looked into it...youre a ****ing idiot.

Not claiming "authority." Authority in a marriage has been stripped down so much that the man is really at the mercy of his wife if he wants to stay married. Men no longer have authority in a relationship, and the vow "To honor and obey" that still gets said during the vow of the wedding no longer applies. And yet you wonder why divorce is so high.

I'd still like to know if these "tradcons" as you call them, are people who you consider race traitors who don't support the white collar crime lord and why they're terrified of feminists about everything but abortion...the bedrock issue for feminists. Aren't your "tradcons" really just conservatives who dislike the presidential p***Y grabber's obscene moral bankruptcy and hatred for women? Please answer this question.

Race has nothing to do with this issue. Unless you want to make the case that black men are the ones hardest hit by this awful gynocentric system, in which case I'd agree. They probably did hold their nose and vote for Trump. But I don't really care how they vote. I care about their views on marriage, and who they think is responsible for the current state of marriage (Most blame men) male authority, and how gynocentric they are.

The glimmer of hope I have is the fact that many millenials are turning away from marriage. They do a cost/benefit analysis and figure out that the risks are not really worth it. And why would they get married, when sex and companionship is so easy to get today?

OK, I'll try to be civil with you from now on in this thread. To honor the pms you got. Let's be civil, try to have an honest discussion about this please.

spdirty
10-12-2017, 07:53 AM
I really want to support some of the causes MRAs champion like custody/alimony issues, but often times their rhetoric just devolves into plain woman hating/misogyny. One of the very examples I'm talking about is in the post you just quoted.

I'd love to actively support MRA's too, but they're impotent.

BroncoSojia
10-13-2017, 10:08 AM
I'd love to actively support MRA's too, but they're impotent.

Ok then Red Pill, PUA, MGTOW, etc whatever group you want to align yourself with.

LongDongJohnson
10-13-2017, 01:01 PM
No prenup no marriage. Also no hymen no diamond.

spdirty
10-13-2017, 01:14 PM
No prenup no marriage. Also no hymen no diamond.

https://www.theguardian.com/money/blog/2014/mar/07/prenup-luckwell-protect-assets-married

spdirty
10-13-2017, 01:16 PM
Ok then Red Pill, PUA, MGTOW, etc whatever group you want to align yourself with.

Your life, your choice. Do what's in your best interests.

LongDongJohnson
10-13-2017, 01:16 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/money/blog/2014/mar/07/prenup-luckwell-protect-assets-married

Ok then. I guess no marriage at all.

Btw I’m curious, do you use your real age on tinder to get those young ladies.

spdirty
10-13-2017, 01:28 PM
Ok then. I guess no marriage at all.

Btw I’m curious, do you use your real age on tinder to get those young ladies.

Yes. Believe it or not, to a lot of young women 35-45 is the age range they want.

They view men their own age as boys. But there is of course other reasons. $$$

spdirty
10-13-2017, 01:45 PM
Well, maybe I shouldn't say that. The 22 year old I never spent a dime on. In fact she spent more on me. But I also know she was being a chameleon, mirroring my likes and interests, hoping that one day I'd let her and her kid move in.

Once she asked me to come to her place at like 11, and, being a dude, I did. So she tells me to be quiet not to wake her kid up, and she's also living with her grandparents so don't wake them up either. well, we enjoy each other for the night then 5:30am she gets me up says I gotta go. Spills the beans saying she's not allowed to have guys there and if she gets caught she's out on her ass. So I figure one last go with her then out, but dog starts barking. Grandpa wakes up goes to check and see if there's a bear out there, I decide to lay under the bed naked as a jay bird the grandpa walks into her room. I'm laying there, they have a 15 minute chat, once he leaves I rush to get my clothes on and bolt out the door.

Driving home I'm like, damnit dirty, 37 years old why are you doing this ****? Oh yeah, she's about as good as a Dominican. And lives here.

The 26 year old I'm seeing now is good, but not really as good as the 22 year old. Just remember to use ciallus and condoms that first time. It'll make you go all night and they'll think you're something amazing.

spdirty
10-13-2017, 01:48 PM
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/652098/sex-robot-sergi-santos-wedding-marriage-samantha-synthea-amatus

Then this ****. These idiots are going to ruin it for everyone.

LongDongJohnson
10-13-2017, 01:57 PM
Well, maybe I shouldn't say that. The 22 year old I never spent a dime on. In fact she spent more on me. But I also know she was being a chameleon, mirroring my likes and interests, hoping that one day I'd let her and her kid move in.

Once she asked me to come to her place at like 11, and, being a dude, I did. So she tells me to be quiet not to wake her kid up, and she's also living with her grandparents so don't wake them up either. well, we enjoy each other for the night then 5:30am she gets me up says I gotta go. Spills the beans saying she's not allowed to have guys there and if she gets caught she's out on her ass. So I figure one last go with her then out, but dog starts barking. Grandpa wakes up goes to check and see if there's a bear out there, I decide to lay under the bed naked as a jay bird the grandpa walks into her room. I'm laying there, they have a 15 minute chat, once he leaves I rush to get my clothes on and bolt out the door.

Driving home I'm like, damnit dirty, 37 years old why are you doing this ****? Oh yeah, she's about as good as a Dominican. And lives here.

The 26 year old I'm seeing now is good, but not really as good as the 22 year old. Just remember to use ciallus and condoms that first time. It'll make you go all night and they'll think you're something amazing.
Lmao that story is hilarious. Well I’m 26 and I don’t intend to marry anytime soon. Although there is this Honduran chick that I’ve been talking to and like.

I was curious how the dating app was working for the older lads. Sounds like it’s works for you which is awesome.

W*GS
10-13-2017, 01:59 PM
There's a difference between dating and getting your dick wet.

spdirty
10-13-2017, 02:05 PM
Lmao that story is hilarious. Well I’m 26 and I don’t intend to marry anytime soon. Although there is this Honduran chick that I’ve been talking to and like.

I was curious how the dating app was working for the older lads. Sounds like it’s works for you which is awesome.

If you're 26 I'd say 21-22 is your sweet spot. Is the Honduran from Honduras? Does she currently live here? If she lives here then for how long?

I screwed up started catching feelings for the 22 year old, stupid mistake. But still, got out on good terms and didn't lose anything.

footstepsfrom#27
10-13-2017, 02:37 PM
Most do, some don't. Why does this matter?

Because women are 51% of the population. And they vote.

Should a man/taxpayer have to pay for her abortion?

Explain further.

Nope. I understand women and am angry at the system. A system that has been for the most part created by men. Not women. Why would I hate someone that willingly comes to my house, cooks me dinner, gives me a massage, lights my joint, and rides me in the hot tub till her shins get bruised? Essentially treats me like a king. And loves doing it. And all she gets back is my time and companionship. Nah, women are for the most part awesome as long as you know how to treat them and don't get into a serious relationship with them. Then things go bad. Also have to get confirmation of consensual sex after the fact to protect you from false allegations. I don't say this to puff up my feathers or claim to be the man. But getting that is just so easy that anyone with a tinder app and half a brain can get it. What's even cooler is that I can get that with 21-28 year olds. I'm 37.

My biggest issue is that I wish I could have a long term relationship where I could put my woman first. Can't do that. The system has corrupted that dream. Marriage is not what is use to be mostly because of no fault divorce and a gynocentric family court. Hetero marriage is ****ed and needs to die.

And before you shout prenup, prenup are not worth the paper they're written on. I can give you several examples of judges throwing out prenups if you need.

Well, maybe my hatred, and yes, hatred, is personal. When the ex told me the **** they were trying to p[ump into her head, they became scum of the earth. Let what happened to me and many other innocent men happen to you and lets see what your attitude is towards victims advocates. BTW, the cop that interviewed me was the one that told me they were man hating lesbians.

Not claiming "authority." Authority in a marriage has been stripped down so much that the man is really at the mercy of his wife if he wants to stay married. Men no longer have authority in a relationship, and the vow "To honor and obey" that still gets said during the vow of the wedding no longer applies. And yet you wonder why divorce is so high.

Race has nothing to do with this issue. Unless you want to make the case that black men are the ones hardest hit by this awful gynocentric system, in which case I'd agree. They probably did hold their nose and vote for Trump. But I don't really care how they vote. I care about their views on marriage, and who they think is responsible for the current state of marriage (Most blame men) male authority, and how gynocentric they are.

The glimmer of hope I have is the fact that many millenials are turning away from marriage. They do a cost/benefit analysis and figure out that the risks are not really worth it. And why would they get married, when sex and companionship is so easy to get today?

OK, I'll try to be civil with you from now on in this thread. To honor the pms you got. Let's be civil, try to have an honest discussion about this please.
I'm not going to waste any further time engaging because it's apparent that 1) we agree on nothing at all, and 2) you managed to respond to all my questions and answered none of what I asked.

The reason it matters is because I've never heard of the term "tradcon" so I looked it up and found this from the culture spoof known as the Urban Dictionary:

Short for traditional conservative; an individual or group that advocates on behalf of values that were present throughout history. Critics of traditional conservatism often see historical values as archaic while proponents of traditional conservatism might see their values' past success as indicators of future success.

U.S. President Ronald Reagan was a well-known tradcon.
Clearly the presidential p***Y grabbed is not a "tradcon", unless you consider that vile sub-human to be a reflection of what someone like Reagan at least professed to believe. It's quite obvious where you stand on women, but the two points you failed to make were why you think that 51% of the voting public would scare these people who already oppose abortion, and why you're ignoring the obvious association between this current morally bankrupt poser in the WH and people freaking out over these so-called "tradcons".

Rump is no conservative. He's nothing. He's his own party, a pure fascist and the guy whose only core ideology is to better himself. You and he share remarkably similair opinions on women. Take a look at this commentary by one of your own alt-right brethren:

http://www.returnofkings.com/70077/why-the-manospheres-fear-of-tradcons-is-misguided-and-cowardly

Among blogs in this part of the Internet, you’ll often see men complaining about “traditional conservatives” or “TradCons,” citing them as a threat to men that is equal or greater than feminism. “TradCons” are castigated because they purportedly want to force men back into rigid gender roles and because they enforce “male disposability,” whatever that means.

In the views of MRAs and others who bash “TradCons,” their number one enemy isn’t Jessica Valenti, Amanda Marcotte, Gloria Steinem or any of the numerous feminists who’ve had an active role in shaping public thought and anti-male government policies, but Phyllis Schlafly. Schlafly, the kindly old lady who opposed the Equal Rights Amendment back in the 1970’s—and who has almost no influence outside of conservative circles—is a favorite target of these intellectual pygmies.

Manospherians who treat “TradCons” as a greater threat to men than feminists—or even a threat at all—are not only disastrously wrong, they’re total chicken****s as well. “TradCons” are a popular whipping boy for “men” who want to stick their heads in the sand and pretend that the left hasn’t consistently been the sole, primary enemy of men. Indeed, a good many of the talking heads who attack “TradCons” are likely Marxist infiltrators themselves.

So basically this is a bunch of bull****. Your own guy is calling you a Marxist. This is typical of the confusing rhetoric coming out of this new racist, misogynistic and xenophobic collaboration you've somehow managed to cobble together out of all the refuse of disempowered left over GOP parts, a Frankensfein's monster that has no clear direction able to unite these people beyond hate.

LongDongJohnson
10-13-2017, 03:09 PM
If you're 26 I'd say 21-22 is your sweet spot. Is the Honduran from Honduras? Does she currently live here? If she lives here then for how long?

I screwed up started catching feelings for the 22 year old, stupid mistake. But still, got out on good terms and didn't lose anything.

She’s from Honduras originally but her and her family have been living in Vegas for a while. Shes not even a citizen. Has a good job at one of the casinos. She a little younger than me, 22 about to be 23. We’ve known each other for over a year.

She’s a real cool gal. She wants to go to a bronco game with me.

Happy to hear you got out on good terms.