PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Mexican rear ends my niece

cutthemdown
09-20-2017, 03:34 PM
No insurance, can't speak English, no drivers license and the Highway Patrol let him drive off in his car to run into other people. This is the 3rd time a close family member has had to deal with this sort of crap.

What is a crack up is I bet had the person been a citizen they would have impounded his car. My niece calls me and I told her to ask the officers to give her his contact information and they tell her she has to get it off the police report, they are no longer allowed to give out information on suspected illegals for fear the other side will report them to ICE.

Frigging liberals have ruined California.

ShaneFalco
09-20-2017, 03:55 PM
Did she record the police letting them drive off? Post the video, then sue the state.

swaiy
09-20-2017, 03:55 PM
What a coincidence one of the most bigoted people on this forum has THREE DIFFERENT instances of this happening to a family member.

Shame.

ShaneFalco
09-20-2017, 03:57 PM
What a coincidence one of the most bigoted people on this forum has THREE DIFFERENT instances of this happening to a family member.

Shame.

Yes there are only lawsuits against the state of Colorado for the exact same thing.

Must be a conspiracy

Hilarious!

TonyR
09-20-2017, 04:03 PM
No insurance, can't speak English, no drivers license and the Highway Patrol let him drive off in his car to run into other people. This is the 3rd time a close family member has had to deal with this sort of crap.

What is a crack up is I bet had the person been a citizen they would have impounded his car. My niece calls me and I told her to ask the officers to give her his contact information and they tell her she has to get it off the police report, they are no longer allowed to give out information on suspected illegals for fear the other side will report them to ICE.

I don't live in CA, thankfully, so I don't really follow. Why would the po-po let the guy go, and what does that have to do with "frigging liberals"?

cutthemdown
09-20-2017, 04:12 PM
I don't live in CA, thankfully, so I don't really follow. Why would the po-po let the guy go, and what does that have to do with "frigging liberals"?

Because we are now a sanctuary state that panders to illegals.

cutthemdown
09-20-2017, 04:13 PM

Shame.

Literally in So Calif everyone at least knows someone this has happened to. Most have had a personal experience.

Rohirrim
09-20-2017, 04:13 PM

Was anybody injured? Did they give him a ticket for his various infractions?

TonyR
09-20-2017, 04:15 PM
Because we are now a sanctuary state that panders to illegals.

Pandering to the point of letting them break the law? What would be the benefit of that from any perspective?

Cascadia Bronco
09-20-2017, 04:20 PM
You know that's not how sanctuary cities work, right? That has nothing to do with what happened. But it's easy to blame things you don't understand. I feel like we are missing the other side to the story.

Paladin
09-20-2017, 04:25 PM
You know that's not how sanctuary cities work, right? That has nothing to do with what happened. But it's easy to blame things you don't understand. I feel like we are missing the other side to the story.

Ya think?

69bronco
09-20-2017, 05:24 PM
Tell her to call 1 866 DHS 2ICE next time ;)

Pontius Pirate
09-20-2017, 05:28 PM
Sorry, story is BS. In CA, if you are undocumented, unlicensed, and uninsured - and cause an accident - you are not released at the scene.

footstepsfrom#27
09-20-2017, 06:06 PM

Cheer up. They just had another big ass earthquake in Mexico that killed a couple hundred people so just take the bitter with the sweet.

ghwk
09-20-2017, 06:08 PM
Literally in So Calif everyone at least knows someone this has happened to. Most have had a personal experience.

Yeah and it was going on long before the sanctuary BS so you can take as much of the blame for just living here as the evil liberals.

Garcia Bronco
09-20-2017, 06:09 PM

Sorry to hear this. Is she okay? If the officer let the offender go and she was injured, then she might have a lawsuit against the officer and the police department.

peacepipe
09-20-2017, 07:46 PM

He's FOS. There's no cop letting anybody legal or illegal drive away in that situation.

W*GS
09-20-2017, 07:48 PM
Who does this alleged "illegal Mexican" work for?

Go after that company, cut.

swaiy
09-20-2017, 08:09 PM
Yes there are only lawsuits against the state of Colorado for the exact same thing.

Must be a conspiracy

Hilarious!

Because that's exactly what I said. Holy shžt you are dense.

footstepsfrom#27
09-20-2017, 08:21 PM
He's FOS. There's no cop letting anybody legal or illegal drive away in that situation.
Exactly.

Fear the Hawk
09-20-2017, 08:47 PM
Fake news.

Pontius Pirate
09-20-2017, 08:56 PM
I can't believe people actually think this happened.

The CHP is not going to let ANYONE drive off after causing an accident unless they have a valid drivers license.....let alone someone who is uninsured and undocumented.

JFC don't be stupid people. OP is drunk and trolling.

Castinkas
09-20-2017, 09:16 PM
Thought this thread was gonna be about something totally different...
Disappointed
Sad

footstepsfrom#27
09-20-2017, 09:19 PM
I can't believe people actually think this happened.

The CHP is not going to let ANYONE drive off after causing an accident unless they have a valid drivers license.....let alone someone who is uninsured and undocumented.

JFC don't be stupid people. OP is drunk and trolling.
Cops are liberals who love brown skinned illegals...didn't you know? Hilarious!

Agamemnon
09-20-2017, 09:20 PM
I call bull****.

swaiy
09-20-2017, 09:29 PM
I'm sure that "illegal mexican" and the highway patrol officer are both funded by soros. May want to look into that.

commode
09-20-2017, 09:34 PM
Many years ago I worked with a guy, who himself was of Mexican descent, that got hit by an illegal who was driving drunk, he had to get several metal plates in his body. We called him "Robocop" and "Robonachas" (nachas in Spanish means "ass"), was a really cool dude. Don't know what ever became of the illegal that hit him though.

commode
09-20-2017, 09:39 PM
but if this guy didn't have a license I don't buy that the cop let him drive off. you cannot operate a motor vehicle anywhere without a license, you don't have one and the cop is going to call a tow truck and that car will sit in an impound lot incurring fees until someone with a proper license can pick it up.

LoserSlick
09-20-2017, 09:53 PM
Cops are liberals who love brown skinned illegals...didn't you know? Hilarious!

it always feels weird when you respond to or directly quote happy meals posts

i mean it's not WEIRD-weird...

it's just... weird

cutthemdown
09-20-2017, 10:58 PM
but if this guy didn't have a license I don't buy that the cop let him drive off. you cannot operate a motor vehicle anywhere without a license, you don't have one and the cop is going to call a tow truck and that car will sit in an impound lot incurring fees until someone with a proper license can pick it up.

I won't know for sure until i see the police report. What i do know is my niece could not communicate with him and he didn't provide her with identification when she was asking and showing him her license. When she asked for that information from the highway patrol they said you have to get it off the report.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
09-20-2017, 11:19 PM
Just another episode in cut one/retro's ongoing campaign of racism on the Mane.

:thumbsdow

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
09-20-2017, 11:20 PM
I'm sure that "illegal mexican" and the highway patrol officer are both funded by soros. May want to look into that.

:rofl: ^5

footstepsfrom#27
09-20-2017, 11:43 PM
No insurance, can't speak English, no drivers license and the Highway Patrol let him drive off in his car to run into other people.
but if this guy didn't have a license I don't buy that the cop let him drive off. you cannot operate a motor vehicle anywhere without a license, you don't have one and the cop is going to call a tow truck and that car will sit in an impound lot...
I won't know for sure until i see the police report. What i do know is my niece could not communicate with him and he didn't provide her with identification when she was asking and showing him her license. When she asked for that information from the highway patrol they said you have to get it off the report.
In other words you made up the idea that he had no license, since you just admitted you don't know. Perhaps you also have no idea if he was legal or not...assuming of course any of this actually happened.

Guess Who
09-21-2017, 12:00 AM

He would have insurance and a driver's license if we gave him a pathway to citizenship.

We are keeping them illegal, give them a pathway to citizenship and bring them out of the shadows.

LoserSlick
09-21-2017, 12:31 AM
He would have insurance and a driver's license if we gave him a pathway to citizenship.

We are keeping them illegal, give them a pathway to citizenship and bring them out of the shadows.

question:

would you be okay with completely securing our southern border (in whatever form necessary... even if it included the stupid "wall") in exchange for a complete one-fell-swoop legislation to provide citizenship for any and all "dreamers" regardless of age?

direct question :flower:

Guess Who
09-21-2017, 12:38 AM
question:

would you be okay with completely securing our southern border (in whatever form necessary... even if it included the stupid "wall") in exchange for a complete one-fell-swoop legislation to provide citizenship for any and all "dreamers" regardless of age?

The border is for all practical purposes secure. There are more Mexicans leaving the country then entering.

I am not in favor of spending Billions of dollars to build a wall. It isn't worth it. Besides the U.S. unemployment is at 5%, illegals are not taking anyone's job.

Anyone that has been in the U.S. for 5 years without a felony conviction should be given an easy pathway to citizenship. This means they will pay taxes and no longer have to work for cash, starvation wages.

More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.

Net Loss of 140,000 from 2009 to 2014; Family Reunification Top Reason for Return

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/

DenverBroncosJM
09-21-2017, 12:50 AM
question:

In grand ole California you can get insurance and a license while still living here illegally...doesn't make sense huh?

DenverBroncosJM
09-21-2017, 12:54 AM
The border is for all practical purposes secure. There are more Mexicans leaving the country then entering.

I am not in favor of spending Billions of dollars to build a wall. It isn't worth it. Besides the U.S. unemployment is at 5%, illegals are not taking anyone's job.

Anyone that has been in the U.S. for 5 years without a felony conviction should be given an easy pathway to citizenship. This means they will pay taxes and no longer have to work for cash, starvation wages.

More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.

Net Loss of 140,000 from 2009 to 2014; Family Reunification Top Reason for Return

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/

Anyone who has lived here for 5 years without breaking any laws, well besides being here illegally, should be granted a fast track to citizenship. Can you name a few more laws of the land you are okay breaking and then receiving a reward for breaking the law?

You understand how ridiculous that sounds right?

Guess Who
09-21-2017, 04:18 AM
Anyone who has lived here for 5 years without breaking any laws, well besides being here illegally, should be granted a fast track to citizenship. Can you name a few more laws of the land you are okay breaking and then receiving a reward for breaking the law?

You understand how ridiculous that sounds right?

Fact is there are 13 million illegals here. They live in the shadows. They don't pay taxes, in most states they don't get insurance or driver's license. You cannot deport them all it would cost a trillion dollars.

Now are you going to deal with this problem honestly or are you just going to hang on to your bigotry?

The crime rate for illegal aliens is actually less that regular citizens. The aren't here in mass breaking the laws. They just want to make a living and provide for their family.

Contrary to Trumpís Claims, Immigrants Are Less Likely to Commit Crimes

...several studies, over many years, have concluded that immigrants are less likely to commit crimes than people born in the United States. And experts say the available evidence does not support the idea that undocumented immigrants commit a disproportionate share of crime.

full article (https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/us/trump-illegal-immigrants-crime.html)

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
09-21-2017, 04:52 AM
>>The border is for all practical purposes secure. There are more Mexicans leaving the country then entering.

I am not in favor of spending Billions of dollars to build a wall. It isn't worth it. Besides the U.S. unemployment is at 5%, illegals are not taking anyone's job.<<

Not to mention the fact that only a very small number of people who are in America illegally cross over the southern border. Most of the people who are in the country illegally fly into the U.S. and stay. The border wall idea is just catnip for tRump's racist base. Makes for a reliable crowd pleaser at rallies.

footstepsfrom#27
09-21-2017, 05:00 AM
In grand ole California you can get insurance and a license while still living here illegally...doesn't make sense huh?
No we'd rather have the roads full of people who can't properly navigate with a vehicle and can't cover an accident financially because it's a zero sum game. Whatever benefits "them" must obviously harm us.

footstepsfrom#27
09-21-2017, 05:03 AM
Fact is there are 13 million illegals here. They live in the shadows. They don't pay taxes, in most states they don't get insurance or driver's license. You cannot deport them all it would cost a trillion dollars.

Now are you going to deal with this problem honestly or are you just going to hang on to your bigotry?

The crime rate for illegal aliens is actually less that regular citizens. The aren't here in mass breaking the laws. They just want to make a living and provide for their family.

Contrary to Trumpís Claims, Immigrants Are Less Likely to Commit Crimes

...several studies, over many years, have concluded that immigrants are less likely to commit crimes than people born in the United States. And experts say the available evidence does not support the idea that undocumented immigrants commit a disproportionate share of crime.

full article (https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/us/trump-illegal-immigrants-crime.html)
I've been saying this repeatedly but they have created their own sense of reality. It has no effect on them.

Chicago_Bronco
09-21-2017, 07:34 AM
...Now are you going to deal with this problem honestly or are you just going to hang on to your bigotry?

Why is it that anyone who feels that the immigration laws that are in place should be enforced and that there shouldn't be amnesty or exceptions granted to those who have broken those immigration laws is a bigot?

There's 13 million illegals here, but there's a lot more people who came here legally. They filled out the forms, spent the time required, paid any fees required, jumped thru all the hoops required... in some cases, were here but then had to leave the country while waiting for things to be processed.

They followed the rules.

And there are lots of people who know or are related to people who have done the same. Feeling that the 13 million illegals should have to follow the rules or be subject to the existing laws and penalties doesn't make them bigots.

Agamemnon
09-21-2017, 08:23 AM
Why is it that anyone who feels that the immigration laws that are in place should be enforced and that there shouldn't be amnesty or exceptions granted to those who have broken those immigration laws is a bigot?

There's 13 million illegals here, but there's a lot more people who came here legally. They filled out the forms, spent the time required, paid any fees required, jumped thru all the hoops required... in some cases, were here but then had to leave the country while waiting for things to be processed.

They followed the rules.

And there are lots of people who know or are related to people who have done the same. Feeling that the 13 million illegals should have to follow the rules or be subject to the existing laws and penalties doesn't make them bigots.

It doesn't make a person racist, but the people who get all worked up about it usually are racist and/or xenophobic.

DenverBroncosJM
09-21-2017, 08:58 AM
No we'd rather have the roads full of people who can't properly navigate with a vehicle and can't cover an accident financially because it's a zero sum game. Whatever benefits "them" must obviously harm us.

Whatever benefits someone breaking the law does harm us.

Requiem
09-21-2017, 09:16 AM
Fake news.

footstepsfrom#27
09-21-2017, 12:24 PM
Whatever benefits someone breaking the law does harm us.
So illegal's driving legally is harming you, but the POTUS committing dozens of criminal acts deserves your defense.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Pontius Pirate
09-21-2017, 12:44 PM

Exactly.

Story is BS.

"OMG guys a brown person with no id just committed a crime against me and the cops just let him go because he didn't have an ID."

Lol jfc

Rohirrim
09-21-2017, 01:46 PM
If he didn't have ID, how does OP know he was a "Mexican?"

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
09-21-2017, 01:55 PM
So illegal's driving legally is harming you, but the POTUS committing dozens of criminal acts deserves your defense.

Thanks for clearing that up.

https://s26.postimg.org/mlj6k7urd/white_again_job.jpg

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
09-21-2017, 01:59 PM

Consider that the OP has a LONG history of racist posts on this forum and barely avoided getting banned the last time around.

Cut one (a.k.a. "retro") is only here to use the OM as a platform for his racist bile.

rmsanger
09-21-2017, 04:04 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/krPhj39Tp30/hqdefault.jpg

Guess Who
09-21-2017, 05:24 PM

They followed the rules.

AGAIN... you made your point.. now what is your solution? You cannot deport 13 million people.. can't be done. Now that you realize this what is your solution???

cutthemdown
09-25-2017, 09:49 AM
I spoke too soon. Turns out the guy is illegal, expired drivers license but still insured because he was driving his boss vehicle who added him to insurance.

cutthemdown
09-25-2017, 09:50 AM
Consider that the OP has a LONG history of racist posts on this forum and barely avoided getting banned the last time around.

Cut one (a.k.a. "retro") is only here to use the OM as a platform for his racist bile.

No, that's you and racesteps.

ZONA
09-25-2017, 02:06 PM

Exactly. The story is total BS. Dude rams the front end of his car into somebody and then is able to drive off? I highly doubt that, his car mostly likely would have been unable to drive. I've been hit by uninsured motorists before and that is why there is uninsured insurance.

SleepingTiger
09-25-2017, 03:01 PM
Exactly. The story is total BS. Dude rams the front end of his car into somebody and then is able to drive off? I highly doubt that, his car mostly likely would have been unable to drive. I've been hit by uninsured motorists before and that is why there is uninsured insurance.

damn, i need to cancel my insurance. whats the point of buying insurance if people will buy it for me.

drive a beat up car, if i get into a accident and its my fault, who cares as long as people like Zona has uninsured motorist. I can just walk away and buy me another beat up car. But don't get me wrong, if it was the Zona's fault, I am suing him.

btw, my ex drove my Nissan Frontier and rear ended a Volkswagen causing 15k in damages. The Volkswagen was towed away and my ex drove home. Not a scratch on the Nissan.

Rohirrim
09-25-2017, 03:02 PM
I spoke too soon. Turns out the guy is illegal, expired drivers license but still insured because he was driving his boss vehicle who added him to insurance.

So, in other words, regarding this thread... nevermind? Ha!

ZONA
09-25-2017, 03:08 PM
damn, i need to cancel my insurance. whats the point of buying insurance if people will buy it for me.

drive a beat up car, if i get into a accident and its my fault, who cares as long as people like Zona has uninsured motorist. I can just walk away and buy me another beat up car. But don't get me wrong, if it was the Zona's fault, I am suing him.

btw, my ex drove my Nissan Frontier and rear ended a Volkswagen causing 15k in damages. The Volkswagen was towed away and my ex drove home. Not a scratch on the Nissan.

You truly are an ignorant person aren't you. Uninsured insurance protects the person who was hit by somebody with no insurance. If you don't have insurance, my uninsured is not covering your car dufas, lol. you aren't covered. Are you really truly that stupid and don't understand this?

As for your wife, I would tell her to learn how to drive and stop rear ending people.

swaiy
09-25-2017, 03:12 PM
As for your wife, I would tell her to learn how to drive and stop rear ending people.

Hilarious!

SleepingTiger
09-25-2017, 04:26 PM
You truly are an ignorant person aren't you. Uninsured insurance protects the person who was hit by somebody with no insurance. If you don't have insurance, my uninsured is not covering your car dufas, lol. you aren't covered. Are you really truly that stupid and don't understand this?

you idiot. thats why i said i will buy a beat up car. if i wreck it and its my fault, i will just go buy another beat up car. the most i will loose is $500. as far as your car, your uninsured motorist policy will cover it. the best part, the cost of your policy will rise.

its my ex. learn to read

ZONA
09-25-2017, 05:01 PM
you idiot. thats why i said i will buy a beat up car. if i wreck it and its my fault, i will just go buy another beat up car. the most i will loose is $500. as far as your car, your uninsured motorist policy will cover it. the best part, the cost of your policy will rise.

its my ex. learn to read

Ugh, if you don't have any insurance at all, and you hit me, my insurance company indeed would cover my vehicle and bodily injury to myself. But you would be on the hook for covering your own vehicle and your own medical injuries. Then of course, you open yourself up to a civil law suit in which I could sue your for further damages of suffering, loss of work, etc.

But hey, no worries man, I think you could get something like this for pretty cheap. Hopefully you don't have a family that relies on this vehicle for getting around to work or school and safety. You would be letting them down.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3631/4597010933_e94bbbc563_b.jpg

Guess Who
09-25-2017, 06:22 PM

hey at least he came forward and admitted it. Props to Cutthemdown

footstepsfrom#27
09-25-2017, 06:40 PM
I don't buy this story either. No cop is going to let you drive off after you just caused an accident and you have no license.

SleepingTiger
09-25-2017, 07:21 PM
Ugh, if you don't have any insurance at all, and you hit me, my insurance company indeed would cover my vehicle and bodily injury to myself. But you would be on the hook for covering your own vehicle and your own medical injuries. Then of course, you open yourself up to a civil law suit in which I could sue your for further damages of suffering, loss of work, etc.

But hey, no worries man, I think you could get something like this for pretty cheap. Hopefully you don't have a family that relies on this vehicle for getting around to work or school and safety. You would be letting them down.

Medical? I just go to the local hospital and get free medical service. Sue me? Good luck with that. I have no cash and equity. I'm paycheck to paycheck. By the time u are awarded anything, u will have spent so much time and money that it's a loosing cause. By the way, good luck getting me to pay.

commode
09-25-2017, 07:37 PM
that poor trans am

cutthemdown
09-25-2017, 08:08 PM

Still an illegal would shouldn't be here whose license was expired. But I agree, he had insurance through his boss, so no harm no foul.

footstepsfrom#27
09-25-2017, 08:26 PM
Still an illegal would shouldn't be here whose license was expired. But I agree, he had insurance through his boss, [B[so no harm no foul.[/B]
No harm no foul? I hear jumping to ANY conclusion here, even a completely rational one (unlike yours), is the unpardonable sin.

Now it's no harm no foul. :rofl:

ShaneFalco
09-25-2017, 08:32 PM
that poor trans am

seriously. i want someone to fix it up now.

Rohirrim
09-25-2017, 10:14 PM
Still an illegal would shouldn't be here whose license was expired. But I agree, he had insurance through his boss, so no harm no foul.

Actually, when I first read this thread title, I had a whole different mental picture of your niece's dilemma.

ZONA
09-25-2017, 10:17 PM
seriously. i want someone to fix it up now.

I don't think you're mom would let you keep that parked in her driveway. Hahahaha, see Shane, I can make jokes too. :curtsey:

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
09-26-2017, 02:15 AM

Ha!

He's demonstrated time and time again that he's hardly the brightest bulb in the chandelier.

SleepingTiger
09-26-2017, 06:37 AM
Ha!

He's demonstrated time and time again that he's hardly the brightest bulb in the chandelier.

LOL.... do you have any thoughts of your own? all you do is go from thread to thread agreeing with people who have the same agenda as you.

You didn't even bother to read my post. If you did, you would of never responded the way you did. Now you look like an idiot and its quite embarrassing.

Can you for once come up with something original? No memes, no stupid cartoons, no reaffirming what another poster posted. You are very annoying.

ghwk
09-26-2017, 07:44 AM

Thats a KC special right there!

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
09-26-2017, 07:55 AM
LOL.... do you have any thoughts of your own?

^

Oh, look: Now he thinks doing a Matt Damon impression is a substitute for an actual argument. :giggle:

At any rate, you've yet to offer any sort of convincing counterargument to my posts on the #TakeAKnee threads, so you're hardly qualified as an arbiter of originality.