06-29-2016, 01:58 PM
In before why haven't we paid Vonnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Br0nc0Buster
06-29-2016, 02:03 PM
We'll see you in six years, Andrew

This makes him the highest paid player in the league now
25 mil/year

I think Flacco's 22 mil/year was the highest before this contract

Not that I expected Luck to leave, but he has to be somewhat curious about his FO's inability to build around him
And that was before they were paying him 25 mil/year

M-G
06-29-2016, 02:13 PM
Neckbeards around the world rejoice!

https://sfu2.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/orton.gif

BlueRacer
06-29-2016, 02:19 PM
Irsay is a complete IDIOT. Love it.

Irish Stout
06-29-2016, 02:25 PM
I'm not going to bother looking up the numbers, but I felt like Luck was not looking so hot over the past two seasons. Like more than just the kidney laceration he sustained from Denver. Seems like a big contract to give to a guy who hasn't even made it to the big game.

BlueRacer
06-29-2016, 02:28 PM
I'm not going to bother looking up the numbers, but I felt like Luck was not looking so hot over the past two seasons. Like more than just the kidney laceration he sustained from Denver. Seems like a big contract to give to a guy who hasn't even made it to the big game.

You are right. And now the druggie has the set the QB market at a ridiculous rate. Luck should have been at or under both Cam and Wilson. Absurd that he is making more than Rodgers.

DENVERDUI55
06-29-2016, 02:30 PM

Luck was great 2 years ago. Struggled last year though.His team wasn't very good last year either.

Gutless Drunk
06-29-2016, 02:54 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Details on Andrew Luck deal:<br><br>5-year extension (6-year deal).<br><br>Just north of $139 million (a record).<br><br>$87 million in guarantees (a record).</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/748243435836964864">June 29, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Gutless Drunk
06-29-2016, 02:56 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">More Andrew Luck numbers: $87M in guarantees... $60M fully guaranteed by Mar. of 2017, $81M by 3/18, $87M fully guaranteed by 3/19</p>&mdash; Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/748249483830517761">June 29, 2016</a></blockquote>

Finger Roll
06-29-2016, 02:59 PM
You are right. And now the druggie has the set the QB market at a ridiculous rate. Luck should have been at or under both Cam and Wilson. Absurd that he is making more than Rodgers.

You're an idiot. His team is 11-5 every year and he is the only reason why. Who else is going to qb that team?

BroncoBuff
06-29-2016, 03:01 PM

Hey BlueBoy ... with elite QBs, the basic rule has always been the most recent contract is for the most money. Rodgers in 2014, Brees in 2012, even Joe Flacco in 2013. You should remember Drew Bledsoe signed the richest contract in football history just six months before his oh-so-unfortunate (praisebetogodforbestowingtheblessingofthatlacerat ed spleenkidneypancreasgroinwhatever) injury in Week 2 of 2001.

That's always made me wonder ... if Belly-check is such a genius, why'd he shell out that fortune for Uncle Drew, when magic goat-boy was right there under his nose?

BlueRacer
06-29-2016, 03:02 PM
You're an idiot. His team is 11-5 every year and he is the only reason why. Who else is going to qb that team?

He was 2-5 last year. He has been a turnover machine his entire career. His career stats say he is a little more than a middler QB. He has been awful in the post-season. This deal was based solely on potential and the roll of the dice that he will actually stay healthy with Grigson's 28th ranked roster. This is a GREAT deal for Luck and for the entire AFC South who have to be celebrating right now.

BlueRacer
06-29-2016, 03:05 PM
Hey BlueBoy ... with elite QBs, the basic rule has always been the most recent contract is for the most money. Rodgers in 2014, Brees in 2012, even Joe Flacco in 2013. You should remember Drew Bledsoe signed the richest contract in football history just six months before his oh-so-unfortunate (praisebetogodforbestowingtheblessingofthatlacerat ed spleenkidneypancreasgroinwhatever) injury in Week 2 of 2001.

That's always made me wonder ... if Belly-check is such a genius, why'd he shell out that fortune for Uncle Drew, when magic goat-boy was right there under his nose?
You know what all the QBs have in common? A ring and a SB MVP.
And Bledsoe was the fastest QB to 30,000 yards and made the SB before he signed his deal after 9 seasons as a pro. This deal for Luck after 4 years is ridiculous but again, great for all the AFC teams not that the Dolts were going to be a contender anyways.

SoCalBronco
06-29-2016, 03:17 PM
Von just got more expensive.

Again.

Gutless Drunk
06-29-2016, 03:17 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">A review of Andrew Luck's contract shows $47 million guaranteed at time of signing, $60 million guaranteed by start of 2017 league year.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/748261748168265728">June 29, 2016</a></blockquote>

Tombstone RJ
06-29-2016, 03:19 PM
Luck has a crappy oline, little talent at WR, no running game and an ok defense. Other than that, he's got a good team.

BroncoBuff
06-29-2016, 03:21 PM
He was 2-5 last year. He has been a turnover machine his entire career. His career stats say he is a little more than a middler QB. He has been awful in the post-season. This deal was based solely on potential and the roll of the dice that he will actually stay healthy with Grigson's 28th ranked roster. This is a GREAT deal for Luck and for the entire AFC South who have to be celebrating right now.

Dude ... Luck was battling several injuries last year, including cracked ribs - an injury which apparently went unreported for a time. He played just 6 or 8 games ... and instead of firing Pagano, big money drunky boss canned his QB coach Pep, who'd been with him since sophomore year at Stanford.

And "awful in the post-season?" It's kinda tough to scratch out a good career post-season record, as one loss is basically inevitable every year you make it. But he's 3-3 in post-season, with a couple of other-worldly comebacks. And Finger Roll is right, Luck posted 11-win seasons in each of his first three. That's 36 wins his first three seasons ... gotta be close to a record.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but I don't think there's a cure for what ails you ....

BlueRacer
06-29-2016, 03:22 PM

Again.

Yep. If Luck just got $87 mil total guaranteed. Von should get $100 mil.

BlueRacer
06-29-2016, 03:28 PM
Dude ... Luck was battling several injuries last year, including cracked ribs - an injury which apparently went unreported for a time. He played just 6 or 8 games ... and instead of firing Pagano, big money drunky boss canned his QB coach Pep, who'd been with him since sophomore year at Stanford.

And "awful in the post-season?" It's kinda tough to scratch out a good career post-season record, as one loss is basically inevitable every year you make it. But he's 3-3 in post-season, with a couple of other-worldly comebacks. And Finger Roll is right, Luck posted 11-win seasons in each of his first three. That's 36 wins his first three seasons ... gotta be close to a record.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but I don't think there's a cure for what ails you ....

Dude, Luck has throw 9 Tds to 12 picks in the post-season and has a 56% completion. He has been Tebow-esque.
He has had exactly one elite season two years ago when he threw 40 Tds to 16 picks. But that has been the aberration over the past 4 seasons. His injuries came last year due in part to his horrific Oline and his inability to throw the ball away and/or slide.
The druggie should have cleaned house but was too busy pill popping and buying Prince's guitar.

SoCalBronco
06-29-2016, 03:28 PM

No....there will always be a premium for QBs but Luck getting 87 the first three years means DEN will need to give Von more than 55 for that same time period.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
06-29-2016, 03:35 PM
Luck

2012 reaches wildcard game with a 2-14 team.

2013 wins playoff game reaches division round.

2014 wins division round reaches championship game.

2015 injured, Colts fail to make playoffs.

Ha! Yes he really sucks the more as time goes by. Lmao at clowns.

DENVERDUI55
06-29-2016, 03:49 PM
Luck

I don't know how people can claim he isn't that good especially 2 years ago.

Irish Stout
06-29-2016, 03:51 PM
Luck

Fair enough. He has also had our number the last three years.

That being said, is he really worth this contract?

Mile High Salute
06-29-2016, 04:28 PM
Not that anyone cares, but Luck absolutely murdered my fantasy team last year. Injured most the season, and wasn't that good when he did play. But I like Luck. Indy needs more some pieces around him and a better O-line, big time. And Andy needs to learn how to slide.

Agamemnon
06-29-2016, 04:32 PM

"Hello, my name is BlueRacer, and I'm retarded."

Agamemnon
06-29-2016, 04:33 PM
Not that anyone cares, but Luck absolutely murdered my fantasy team last year. Injured most the season, and wasn't that good when he did play. But I like Luck. Indy needs more some pieces around him and a better O-line, big time. And Andy needs to learn how to slide.

O-line. That's really all they need. Why the **** they have focused on skill positions and not OL to help Luck is beyond me.

Maleficent
06-29-2016, 05:44 PM
The only person seems to be upset is a Pats fan. Haha

Go over to the Colts board to give them your two cents.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
06-29-2016, 05:49 PM

Contracts will continue to go up no matter what. a couple years from now it will be 28M per year for The top of QBs, and before you know it 30M.

Sports continues to climb into the stratosphere. I can't wait till the NBA goes nuts in a couple years. All these stars signing short term deals cause they know they'll get 100M+ soon.

bowtown
06-29-2016, 05:50 PM

Again.

The two contracts have absolutely nothing to do with each other. You are trolling.

Again.

HAT
06-29-2016, 05:54 PM
Contracts will continue to go up no matter what. a couple years from now it will be 28M per year for The top of QBs, and before you know it 30M.

Sports continues to climb into the stratosphere. I can't wait till the NBA goes nuts in a couple years. All these stars signing short term deals cause they know they'll get 100M+ soon.

Brock at 18m is going to look dirt cheap in two years time.

OBF1
06-29-2016, 06:25 PM

brocks 18 mil is going to look like crap in 2 years or 10 years. Guy has done zero to get that money and what is to say he ever does sh i t in the NFL now?

Gutless Drunk
06-29-2016, 06:30 PM
Pirate Giraffe at $2,584,447 is going to be the best bargain in the league in two years!

I hope.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
06-29-2016, 06:42 PM
Pirate Giraffe at $2,584,447 is going to be the best bargain in the league in two years!

I hope.

If he pans out as a great QB it's going to be incredible at his rookie contract numbers. Can't stress how better off this team will be not having to shell out a huge percentage of the cap to a QB, but still get good QB production. We gotta believe in the pirate! Once scenario I wouldn't like is him sitting for 3-4 years then playing half a season coming off this contract.

Action
06-29-2016, 07:36 PM

Yes.

If you restarted the league Luck would be taken top 2-3. Could easily go 1.

jutang
06-29-2016, 08:12 PM
Actually thought it would be higher. Luck actually channeling Manning, Brady, Elway on taking less in hopes of getting better talent around him. Too bad his boss is the biggest prick in the NFL.

Agamemnon
06-29-2016, 09:11 PM

In two years time the Texans will have a new coach desperately trying to figure out what the previous guys were thinking with giving a mediocre QB that kind of money.

IndelibleScribe
06-29-2016, 11:31 PM

Again.

He has no leverage according to most Broncos posters on here Hilarious!

Action
06-29-2016, 11:34 PM
He has no leverage according to most Broncos posters on here Hilarious!

He has less leverage than the Broncos.

Reason why Elway is likely waiting till the deadline

FireFly
06-30-2016, 12:03 AM

Absolutely.

If I could have any QB for the Broncos it would be Luck. Even with that contract. Truthfully, I thought the contract would be bigger.

There might be better QBs right now, but over the next 10 years he's the best bet in the league for success.

BlueRacer
06-30-2016, 05:03 AM
In two years time the Texans will have a new coach desperately trying to figure out what the previous guys were thinking with giving a mediocre QB that kind of money.

The only way it could be worse for Houston is if they had Butt Fumble as their starter. :wave:

BlueRacer
06-30-2016, 05:07 AM
Absolutely.

If I could have any QB for the Broncos it would be Luck. Even with that contract. Truthfully, I thought the contract would be bigger.

There might be better QBs right now, but over the next 10 years he's the best bet in the league for success.

Based on what??? How would you NOT take either Wilson or Cam over him? Luck has been an average QB. Throws lots of TDs AND lots of picks, has a below 60 passing percentage. It has been FOUR years now. Why do folks insist on thinking he is Aaron Rodgers? He is not even on the same planet as him or any other great Qb.

Garcia Bronco
06-30-2016, 08:45 AM
These reports are kinda misleading. I think only 47 million was due at signing. Teams can rarely write 70 million dollar checks

NE Cheaters
06-30-2016, 08:52 AM
Based on what??? How would you NOT take either Wilson or Cam over him? Luck has been an average QB. Throws lots of TDs AND lots of picks, has a below 60 passing percentage. It has been FOUR years now. Why do folks insist on thinking he is Aaron Rodgers? He is not even on the same planet as him or any other great Qb.

Maybe Cam, but not Wilson. Beastmode has retired and we will see the real Wilson this year.

Smiling Assassin27
06-30-2016, 08:59 AM

I disagree. The guy is the closest thing to Elway in the league right now. Recall that Elway took the Broncos to SB's with guys like Sammy Winder, willhite, sewell, a slew of 2nd tier wr's, Clarence Kay, and a marginal OL. Luck has had the likes of Donald brown, Vick Ballard, Hilton, Ahmad Bradshaw, Trent Richardson, an old Reggie Wayne, and marginal OL's and bottom feeder defenses. For 3 years straight, he took them to 11-5 ALONE and an AFC title. He's 3-3 in the playoffs while PFM, at this stage and with Edge, Harrison, etc. , was 0-2 after 3 years.

Last year, the guy was injured. Elway was 0-2 in postseason after his first 3 seasons. The guys has done more with less than anyone since the Duke. He's worth it.

mile7high7
06-30-2016, 09:59 AM
I think this contract is surprisingly reasonable for a franchise QB. I think Von deserves to get paid, and paid heavily, but I do think this certainly suggests a ceiling. There is no way Von should get more guaranteed than Luck. If Luck gets 44$ million fully guaranteed at signing, it's hard to rationalize Von getting more that that. 32 out of 32 NFL GM's would take Luck over Von. Hopefully we can meet somewhere in the middle of our current offer, and the "rumors" of $70 million fully guaranteed.

Beantown Bronco
06-30-2016, 10:03 AM
I think this contract is surprisingly reasonable for a franchise QB.

Not sure how you can say a 34% increase in guarantees over the next closest guys is "reasonable". Maybe if the cap went up by 34%, but that's it.

IndelibleScribe
06-30-2016, 10:06 AM
He has less leverage than the Broncos.

Reason why Elway is likely waiting till the deadline

Less is not the same as none.

M-G
06-30-2016, 10:59 AM
These reports are kinda misleading. I think only 47 million was due at signing. Teams can rarely write 70 million dollar checks

Yep. Luck's deal actually looks like it becomes a new two-year deal every year. Pretty team friendly.

The guarantee at signing is not far off from even what the Broncos are offering Von, too. If the Broncos just guarantee 2018 at the beginning of the 2017 league year, it gets done. I assume that's what will happen.

Irish Stout
06-30-2016, 11:22 AM

I guess my problem is I cannot compute those numbers. Too much moneeze!!!

muninoel
06-30-2016, 12:27 PM
Luck

Weren't they a 2-14 team because they "sucked to get Luck"? Still, good, even halfway decent QBs are a premium these days, and Luck on a good team would be great. Congrats for getting paid!

rmsanger
06-30-2016, 02:11 PM
I think luck is worth this money. In 3 years every random qb will be getting $20mill. Wait to see what cousins gets if he plays well this year.

BlueRacer
06-30-2016, 03:37 PM
Maybe Cam, but not Wilson. Beastmode has retired and we will see the real Wilson this year.

Beastmode was injured almost all of last year and their rookie RB Rawls who looked good went on IR during the season. All Wilson did was put up the best statistical season of his career, MVP caliber. Oh and his defense was not close to being as good as it was the previous 3 seasons of his career either.

Action
06-30-2016, 03:50 PM
Beastmode was injured almost all of last year and their rookie RB Rawls who looked good went on IR during the season. All Wilson did was put up the best statistical season of his career, MVP caliber. Oh and his defense was not close to being as good as it was the previous 3 seasons of his career either.

Wilson only had to throw the ball 483 times. That's BELOW the league median.

What does that tell you about his team?

Punisher
06-30-2016, 04:03 PM
Luck is the greatest QB of all time

BlueRacer
06-30-2016, 04:04 PM
Wilson only had to throw the ball 483 times. That's BELOW the league median.

What does that tell you about his team?

Check Wilson's rushing yardage. He accounted for more of his team's offense than any other QB other than Cam and Brady.

Punisher
06-30-2016, 04:22 PM
Check Wilson's rushing yardage and TDs. He accounted for more of his team's offense than any other QB other than Cam and Brady.

Just shut the **** up you stupid mother ****er

Maleficent
06-30-2016, 05:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/eQnsJ8w.jpg

Finger Roll
06-30-2016, 08:27 PM

Seattle still had a top 5 defense last year. I think number 2 only behind Denver. Plus, Luck played on one of the worst Offensive lines in recent memory last season. I'd take him over Cam and Wilson any day.

M-G
06-30-2016, 08:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/eQnsJ8w.jpg

I made a list!

BlueRacer
07-01-2016, 05:04 AM
Seattle still had a top 5 defense last year. I think number 2 only behind Denver. Plus, Luck played on one of the worst Offensive lines in recent memory last season. I'd take him over Cam and Wilson any day.

Wilson was the highest rated passer last year at 110. He completed 68 percent of his passes and threw 34 TDs to just 8 picks. His season was MVP caliber with the most average set of receiving targets of any top QB and again that was without beastmode.

If Luck's Oline was so bad how did 40 year old Matt Hasselbeck manage to go 6-3 behind it while Luck went 2-5?

TD4HOF
07-01-2016, 06:05 AM
Amazing how the Colts stay the same over such a long time...great great QB, bottom feeding personnel.

TD4HOF
07-01-2016, 06:07 AM
BTW- the contract is as much for the Colts to not have to find another franchise qb than for actual service pay. Why that’s so hard for certain clammy clowns to grasp I have no idea.

HAT
07-01-2016, 06:56 AM
BTW- the contract is as much for the Colts to not have to find another franchise qb than for actual service pay. Why thatís so hard for certain clammy clowns to grasp I have no idea.

Not everyone listens to Cowherd like you I guess?

DENVERDUI55
07-01-2016, 08:57 AM
Pretty good deal for Luck really.

CEH
07-01-2016, 09:57 AM
So Luck gets $44MM guaranteed at signing.

All other money is guaranteed on the 5th business day of the year.

If I understand Von's contract, he will get $38MM guaranteed at signing only $6MM less than Luck.

Seems about right to me so I would assume Von is trying to get all 3 years guaranteed like Suh which is never going to happen .

v2micca
07-01-2016, 10:08 AM
If Luck's Oline was so bad how did 40 year old Matt Hasselbeck manage to go 6-3 behind it while Luck went 2-5?

Meh, I'm not going to argue that Luck had a down year while Wilson had a very good year. Doesn't change the fact that If I had to build a team around a young quarterback, I would choose Luck over Wilson in a heartbeat. Despite your arguments I believe you would as well.

BlueRacer
07-01-2016, 10:11 AM
Meh, I'm not going to argue that Luck had a down year while Wilson had a very good year. Doesn't change the fact that If I had to build a team around a young quarterback, I would choose Luck over Wilson in a heartbeat. Despite your arguments I believe you would as well.

Back in 2012, I would have chosen Luck hands down. In 2016, I would take Wilson. He is a smarter, better QB who is still improving. I will concede though that Wilson has a much better GM and HC. Luck may never reach his potential with Grigson and Pagano.

Punisher
07-02-2016, 04:06 AM
Back in 2012, I would have chosen Luck hands down. In 2016, I would take Wilson. He is a smarter, better QB who is still improving. I will concede though that Wilson has a much better GM and HC. Luck may never reach his potential with Grigson and Pagano.

If Luck was in the Seahawks they win 3 Super Bowls if Wilson was in the Colts he would've been released already.

Punisher
07-02-2016, 04:09 AM
Colts didnt have one of the best defense of all time or one of the best RBs of all time. They had Luck running around making plays.

BlueRacer
07-02-2016, 04:18 AM
If Luck was in the Seahawks they win 3 Super Bowls if Wilson was in the Colts he would've been released already.

Oh please. What a tired and lazy argument. Have you actually looked at the performance of each QB? You know things like completion percentage, TD/INT ratio, red zone efficiency? I will give you a hint, Wilson is ahead in everything and in many cases it is not even close. Luck would have been murdered behind the Hawks line the last couple of seasons because he does not know how to get rid of the ball or get out of harms way like Wilson.

Punisher
07-02-2016, 05:30 AM
Oh please. What a tired and lazy argument. Have you actually looked at the performance of each QB? You know things like completion percentage, TD/INT ratio, red zone efficiency? I will give you a hint, Wilson is ahead in everything and in many cases it is not even close. Luck would have been murdered behind the Hawks line the last couple of seasons because he does not know how to get rid of the ball or get out of harms way like Wilson.

When M. Lynch is your RB im pretty sure your redzone completion percentage will jump up. Just because the defense is more focus on him, nobody is focus on Donald Brown or Dan Herron in the redzone cause they suck dick. As for washed up Frank Gore i haven't seen Luck play a whole season with him but honestly Gore sucks to. A RB in his prime will help out your QB tremendously.

Punisher
07-02-2016, 05:35 AM
Luck is a man on his own and hes making the Playoffs playing back yard football,he has to improvise almost every play cause his team sucks, His o-line sucks, his RBs sucks, his defense sucks, his Coaching staff sucks. But when he's healthy he takes that crap team to the playoffs. For anyone to say Wilson is better than Luck is a complete dumbass.

BlueRacer
07-02-2016, 05:47 AM
When M. Lynch is your RB im pretty sure your redzone completion percentage will jump up. Just because the defense is more focus on him, nobody is focus on Donald Brown or Dan Herron in the redzone cause they suck dick. As for washed up Frank Gore i haven't seen Luck play a whole season with him but honestly Gore sucks to. A RB in his prime will help out your QB tremendously.

Wilson didn't have beastmode last year and put up the best season of his career. And who the heck is Wilson throwing too? He has the most average set of receivers of any top QB AND a horrible Oline on top.

BlueRacer
07-02-2016, 05:49 AM
Luck is a man on his own and hes making the Playoffs playing back yard football,he has to improvise almost every play cause his team sucks, His o-line sucks, his RBs sucks, his defense sucks, his Coaching staff sucks. But when he's healthy he takes that crap team to the playoffs. For anyone to say Wilson is better than Luck is a complete dumbass.

The incessant ball washing for Luck is nauseating. Never his fault. It is everyone around him yet 40 year old Matt Hasselbeck went 6-3 last year with that sucky offense, sucky defense and sucky coaching staff while Luck went 2-5.

Punisher
07-02-2016, 06:09 AM
Wilson didn't have beastmode last year and put up the best season of his career. And who the heck is Wilson throwing too? He has the most average set of receivers of any top QB AND a horrible Oline on top.

Name someone on the Colts offense better than Jimmy Graham? Also Matty H went 6-2 vs a **** fest division and the Colts had one of the easiest schedules last year. You ****ing dickhead

BlueRacer
07-02-2016, 06:14 AM
Name someone on the Colts offense better than Jimmy Graham? Also Matty H went 6-2 vs a **** fest division and the Colts had one of the easiest schedules last year. You ****ing dickhead

Jimmy Graham. LOL. Seattle wasn't even using him to catch passes and he is SOFT. The Colts offense with its skill players last year was volumes better than Seattle.

And one of Luck's TWO wins was against the AFC South you idiot. And still he went 2-5 with Matt going 6-3 with the SAME team. Even Luck said Matt played better than him and he has to learn to play more like him from the pocket with his decision making.

Punisher
07-02-2016, 06:20 AM
Jimmy Graham. LOL. Seattle wasn't even using him to catch passes and he is SOFT. The Colts offense with its skill players last year was volumes better than Seattle.

And one of Luck's TWO wins was against the AFC South you idiot. And still he went 2-5 with Matt going 6-3 with the SAME team. Even Luck said Matt played better than him and he has to learn to play more like him from the pocket with his decision making.

You know **** you ****ing dickhead, Luck wouldve took the Colts to the playoffs last year. And you still haven't named me a player on the Colts better than Jimmy Graham.

BlueRacer
07-02-2016, 06:22 AM
You know **** you ****ing dickhead, Luck wouldve took the Colts to the playoffs last year. And you still haven't named me a player on the Colts better than Jimmy Graham.

TY Hilton in spades over Graham. Luck was not taking the Colts to the playoffs last year. LOL.

Punisher
07-02-2016, 06:34 AM
TY Hilton in spades over Graham. Luck was not taking the Colts to the playoffs last year. LOL.

Man you're a ****ing stupid ****er lol

Punisher
07-02-2016, 06:39 AM
You're so stupid it comes off kind of adorable like a child trying to figure things out.

BlueRacer
07-02-2016, 07:00 AM
You're so stupid it comes off kind of adorable like a child trying to figure things out.

Yep. Personal attacks are always a sure sign that you LOST the argument. Hilarious!

Nice try. :wave:

Punisher
07-02-2016, 07:26 AM
Yep. Personal attacks are always a sure sign that you LOST the argument. Hilarious!

Nice try. :wave:

You're sooo cute