PDA

View Full Version : Manning sulking on the bench

Brohemoth
01-17-2016, 03:32 PM
Looking down at his lap, not talking to anybody.

This is the leadership Kubiak was praising?

The "kicking and screaming" dilemma didn't end with Fox. It ends with Manning.

Heyneck
01-17-2016, 03:51 PM
The HOF resume must have Kicking and Screaming noted down somewhere.

DomCasual
01-17-2016, 04:56 PM
I love threads like this.

bowtown
01-17-2016, 04:57 PM
Pretty sure he was listening to Serial on his iPod.

Powderaddict
01-17-2016, 04:57 PM
Looking down at his lap, not talking to anybody.

This is the leadership Kubiak was praising?

The "kicking and screaming" dilemma didn't end with Fox. It ends with Manning.

Lol you are such a bitch

Endzo
01-17-2016, 04:58 PM
Cute thread.

broncosteven
OP is trash.

extralife
holy christ shut the **** up

literally what he has done every game of his career. he's looking at pictures and talking to the coaching staff

WE WON

do me a favor and write all your bull**** complaints down on a nice sheet of paper and then crumple it up and shove the whole thing up your ass. I'm sure Peyton will be real concerned with what idiots like you have to say when he's giving his gold jacket speech and you're pasted to your couch. broncos fans are ****ing intolerable

Atwater His Ass
01-17-2016, 04:59 PM
Whine harder.

Brohemoth
01-17-2016, 05:00 PM
I like how you all pretend Manning didn't just have a Tebow-esque game. Pulled one drive out of 60 minutes of play and all is forgiven? You are sheep. ****ing pansies.

See your true colors next week when a shootout is required.

extralife
01-17-2016, 05:01 PM
did peyton manning **** your sister? got there first, maybe?

Powderaddict
01-17-2016, 05:02 PM
I like how you all pretend Manning didn't just have a Tebow-esque game. Pulled one drive out of 60 minutes of play and all is forgiven? You are sheep. ****ing pansies.

You gave up on the team - the same thing you accuse Manning of doing. You really are the textbook definition of a BITCH.

Atwater His Ass
01-17-2016, 05:03 PM

Not like we beat NE with our backup earlier in the year.

No one thinks Manning was amazing, but he didn't turn it over and didn't make any mistakes coupled with his receivers dropping at least 7 passes.

But hey, you got your agenda so you go man.

Brohemoth
01-17-2016, 05:03 PM
You gave up on the team - the same thing you accuse Manning of doing. You really are the textbook definition of a b****.

Keep typing keyboard hero. Hilarious!

I made positive comments all game.

strafen
01-17-2016, 05:04 PM
Pure biatches
Just ecstasy

broncosteven
You gave up on the team - the same thing you accuse Manning of doing. You really are the textbook definition of a b****.

Yep.

Endzo
It's just weird to me to see so many people hoping a Bronco player fails. Isn't that counter intuitive of being a fan?

****ing weirdos on this board.

Kaylore
OP is loser and not a Bronco fan.

"I'm mad that Manning was clutch when offense kept letting him down. "

broncosteven
Win/losser.

broncosteven
01-17-2016, 05:05 PM
It's just weird to me to see so many people hoping a Bronco player fails. Isn't that counter intuitive of being a fan?

Internets expose all the crazys

extralife
01-17-2016, 05:05 PM

I have NEVER SEEN a fanbase hate a player on their own team more than the clowns on this message board hate Peyton Manning. and considering the object of the hate is a hall of famer, words cannot express how idiotic this is.

and the beauty of it for them is they can't help but be "right," because contrary to popular belief, teams lose games sometimes. anytime we don't win the super bowl peyton manning is the worst human being in the world. I can't even.

Atwater His Ass
01-17-2016, 05:06 PM
A lot of negative and appropriate things can be said about Manning and the offense. And they were bad today, make no mistake.

But many times this year, all the way back to when Manning was starting and with Brock, they've made clutch drives. Which is why they are so frustrating. They CAN get the drives from time to time, but in no way have any consistency to do so.

anon
01-17-2016, 05:06 PM
I like Brock as well but I don't think there is much to fault with Manning's performance today.

Poor 2-minute offense at the end of the first half but that is as much on the coaching staff as it might be on him, got away with a near interception, but also had decent velocity on his throws, made some nice plays, and didn't throw it up for grabs. Not sure if they were just conservative or if he has trouble throwing downfield but it looked like he could sling it a little bit -- much better than earlier in the season.

Brohemoth
01-17-2016, 05:07 PM

I'm happy. Wouldn't mind running into poweraddict right now though. I'm too drunk for his **** today.

Atwater His Ass
01-17-2016, 05:07 PM
Although my favorite line from a Bronco fan at work after the Charger game and we wrapped up the #1 seed with 12-4...."Meh, it's ok, but I expected more".

Great guy, but the ultimate win/losser.

Powderaddict
01-17-2016, 05:09 PM
I'm happy. Wouldn't mind running into poweraddict right now though. I'm too drunk for his **** today.

Crybaby bitch

Brohemoth
01-17-2016, 05:12 PM
Crybaby b****

You're such a poser. I bet you're 5'8 with a stomach muffin. What else can you think up? Don't stop.

gunns
01-17-2016, 05:16 PM
Keep typing keyboard hero. Hilarious!

I made positive comments all game.

Yeah you're a real positive guy. Hey, NE's coming to town next week. Why don't you jump on the bandwagon and give Brady a thrill in the process.

"Can you guys believe Manning is getting paid something like $15 million to throw bubble screens and comeback routes? Unreal. "

"This is why Manning is a b**** who should have never been put back onto the field. Look at him sulk on the bench looking down at his lap. **** him."

"Shut the **** up homer. Manning is garbage. "

"Manning audibled to that run. Great decision dumbass. "

"LOL at the morons who forgot how bad the Peyton offense was. Welcome back to weeks 1-9. "

"Get this lethargic pocket sloth out of here. Can't throw past 10 yards. Same goes for Hillman. The look like Jane play like Tarzan combo doesn't work. "

"What is this John Fox p***Y bull****? "

gunns
01-17-2016, 05:17 PM

Sounds like a personal problem tough guy. Quit inflicting us with it, keyboard idiot.

Brohemoth
01-17-2016, 05:19 PM
Yeah you're a real positive guy. Hey, NE's coming to town next week. Why don't you jump on the bandwagon and give Brady a thrill in the process.

"Can you guys believe Manning is getting paid something like $15 million to throw bubble screens and comeback routes? Unreal. "

"This is why Manning is a b**** who should have never been put back onto the field. Look at him sulk on the bench looking down at his lap. **** him."

"Shut the **** up homer. Manning is garbage. "

"Manning audibled to that run. Great decision dumbass. "

"LOL at the morons who forgot how bad the Peyton offense was. Welcome back to weeks 1-9. "

"Get this lethargic pocket sloth out of here. Can't throw past 10 yards. Same goes for Hillman. The look like Jane play like Tarzan combo doesn't work. "

"What is this John Fox p***Y bull****? "

You excluded the positive ones. LOL

Gotta keep it balanced. ???

Bronx33
I am done with you idiot takes ( that's all I know)

MiamiChico
Peyton plays for the BRONCOS the fact that some people are rooting against the guy shows how ''loyal'' some fans are. they rather be right and see Manning fail instead of seeing the guy play well and us winning. unbelievable

Will Wayfarer
01-17-2016, 05:21 PM
Another horrible win loss. Let's whine like babies on the internet about it!

ShaneFalco
01-17-2016, 05:22 PM
osweilerites are worse then tebowites.

Tebow was at least fun to troll people with.

BroncosSR
01-17-2016, 05:27 PM
Garbage thread. Wouldn't read again.

gunns
01-17-2016, 05:27 PM
You excluded the positive ones. LOL

Gotta keep it balanced. ???

I did not find any.

pricejj
01-17-2016, 05:29 PM
Hey OP, God is a Broncos fan. And he told me personally that he's trying to adopt Peyton Manning through the state of Colorado. Sucks to be you.

Brohemoth
01-17-2016, 05:31 PM
You guys have served your usefulness to me. Time to go enjoy bbq.

Go Broncos! Minus Manning and Hillman.

Powderaddict
01-17-2016, 05:32 PM
Have fun bailing on your team then whining about it later!

69bronco
01-17-2016, 05:33 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TwUbXuQnW8E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ColoradoDarin
01-17-2016, 05:40 PM
OP probably tells everyone that he's a good person. And probably believes it.

Atwater His Ass
01-17-2016, 06:18 PM
Narcissism is a hell of a drug.

ArtoftheMan
01-17-2016, 06:33 PM
You know, I've taken a lot of stick on this forum, and most of it probably deserved.
You all know I'm a Manning fan.
But what about some of you Bronco fans? You are supposed to be rooting for the team. Most of you are, but I does actually seem like some of you want them to lose if Manning plays QB. Maybe those that feel that way, are no better Bronco fans than myself?

4Horsemen
01-17-2016, 06:47 PM

bro, who would we snap the ball to? CJ can't run the ball 40 times a game either. don't you watch football?!!?

wolf754life
01-17-2016, 06:49 PM
Church of Manning 1

Broncos 0

Evil Empire destroying Manning one last time....EPIC

kamakazi_kal
01-17-2016, 06:50 PM
Dude just had a 1down dropped. He's pissed.

U seem like a person that could win the sb and still bitch about it.

DENVERDUI55
01-17-2016, 07:21 PM
OP is loser and not a Bronco fan.

"I'm mad that Manning was clutch when offense kept letting him down. "

Exactly. How many dropped balls can the WR have. When DT dropped the first throw of the game I was like here we go.

BroncoFox
01-17-2016, 07:25 PM
I still wish I'd be made a mod. I'd have no problems giving week bans to moron fans who start negative threads after we WIN a playoff game. Heck.. I'd be laying out 3 one week bans today! And this board would be a lot better for it.

It's sad when the majority of negative posts are not from opposing fans.. but instead from supposed Bronco fans.

Brocktologist
01-17-2016, 07:27 PM

THANK YOU.

While Wolf754 is not a Bronco fan (obviously), I really appreciate SMART people like yourself.

You, OABB and I seem to be the only reasonably intelligent people around here.

OleNumber72
01-17-2016, 07:29 PM
Peyton plays for the BRONCOS the fact that some people are rooting against the guy shows how ''loyal'' some fans are. they rather be right and see Manning fail instead of seeing the guy play well and us winning. unbelievable

True fans care about the present and the future. Our future was ruined when Brock was benched.

broncosteven
01-17-2016, 08:11 PM
THANK YOU.

While Wolf754 is not a Bronco fan (obviously), I really appreciate SMART people like yourself.

LOL the 3 wisemen.

1 on iggy, the other one longdick away from getting iggy and then there is you who one day I am sure will be in consideration for iggy.

3 idiots against the world.

broncocalijohn
01-17-2016, 08:12 PM

I understand. You are sulking and drinking away your problems that Manning won a playoff game for the Broncos. Keep drinking and dial up the douche meter. It is working for you.

barryr
01-17-2016, 08:38 PM
There are a few around here that need to seriously figure out why they are supposedly a fan of a team that they seem to be unhappy when they win a playoff game.

gunns
01-17-2016, 09:16 PM
THANK YOU.

Ahhh what an appropriate posting name. You ought to work on removing your head from your ass.