PDA

View Full Version : Chargers vs. Broncos | NFL Turning Point Video

Gutless Drunk
01-09-2016, 10:02 AM
<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WOXb5eGvy9Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CHEF LUIGI
01-09-2016, 10:05 AM
manning goes UNDER CENTER !
hands the ball off !
rinse and repeat !

Drunken.Broncoholic2
01-09-2016, 10:10 AM
The turning point was when shifty eyed water put stickem on the players hands.

QB wasn't the main reason for the win, not turning the ball over anymore was.

Almost 300 yards in the 1st half alone with the benched QB.

Gutless Drunk
01-09-2016, 10:16 AM
The turning point was when shifty eyed water put stickem on the players hands.

QB wasn't the main reason for the win, not turning the ball over anymore was.

Almost 300 yards in the 1st half alone with the benched QB.

Okay man, we gotcha...it's just a video to watch on the team. You may be taking the title too literally (that is the name of the show). Just enjoy the video (or not) without turning it into another Brock/Peyton b**** thread (plenty of those)

Drunken.Broncoholic2
01-09-2016, 10:28 AM
Okay man, we gotcha...it's just a video to watch on the team. You may be taking the title too literally (that is the name of the show). Just enjoy the video (or not) without turning it into another Brock/Peyton b**** thread (plenty of those)

Ok. Just don't get all the hype. Manning went from horrendous to 2006 because of one half. Brock only had 1 3 and out this game. The media is just trying to write Mannings glorious ending before it even happens. For a superstitious person, that's no Bueno. I'd like to see these kinds of videos after next weeks game.

One win is all I want.

hades
01-09-2016, 10:29 AM
That was cool, I missed the second half, had to leave at the 2 minute warning in the 2nd and was watching updates on my phone on nfl.com, glad to see how it actually looked with him back in. I will say, I was surprised.

Gutless Drunk
01-09-2016, 10:32 AM
Ok. Just don't get all the hype. Manning went from horrendous to 2006 because of one half. Brock only had 1 3 and out this game. The media is just trying to write Mannings glorious ending before it even happens. For a superstitious person, that's no Bueno. I'd like to see these kinds of videos after next weeks game.

One win is all I want.

I just like the production quality of these videos. Did you see the one they did on the Pats game?

<iframe src="https://vid.me/e/x0S8?stats=1&amp;tools=1" width="854" height="480" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen scrolling="no"></iframe>

GoneFishin'
01-09-2016, 11:24 AM

One win is all I want.

It kind of bothered me that I didn't really see any of the offensive guys come out and admit they let Brock down. All the talk has been about which QB should play but the main story is how are the supporting cast going to play? Drops, fumbles, and missed blocks? If so it doesn't matter who is QB.