PDA

View Full Version : Tom Brady Benched on 1/3/16

broncosteven
01-05-2016, 03:57 PM
Not sure this got as much press as it should have.

I know the Pats were down 10 points with only about 2 minutes to go. I also know Tommy had his leg rolled up on by Suh but just imagine the firestorm if Manning got benched after losing his 2nd game in a row and the 1st seed over all.

Sure the Pats didn't have to worry about dropping out of their Division lead and had the 2 seed locked up but they need homefield just as bad as we need it.

Thing was that teams have been beating Tommy up for weeks now and it is starting to take it's toll. Gronk was taken out of the game by Miami, MIAMI!

Then there is the fact that Tommy is struggling to throw deep balls especially to the outside. He had a long bomb vs the Jets that hung up so long that a CB was able to cover ground and make an outstanding play on the ball.

In short Tommy looks just as old and beat up as Manning but it is not getting the press it should. At this point of this year he looks like a dink and dunker who can't throw deep anymore and doesn't have anyone to make a defender miss, breaking a tackle or forcing a defender into a bad angle and making him look better than he is.

Brewer
01-05-2016, 04:01 PM
Here we go...

Archer81
01-05-2016, 04:11 PM
Time ravages everyone eventually. It will come for Brady, and Beli wont hesitate to yank him when he struggles. "Goat"* or not.

:Broncos:

DBroncos4life
01-05-2016, 04:12 PM
I don't think he will recover mentally.

Bronco Rob
01-05-2016, 04:13 PM
The east coast media and bundchen sycophants are too busy worrying about what Peyton is doing.

Hilarious!

Rohirrim
01-05-2016, 04:17 PM
http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a479/hatch113/5yrstartercumulativeyr-to-yrAYPA4.png
http://www.advancedfootballanalytics.com/index.php/home/research/payroll-personnel/93-how-quarterbacks-age

USMCBladerunner
01-05-2016, 04:27 PM
Well, it's a poorly kept secret that the Patriots weren't trying to win that game (wink, wink). When the Patriots were only down two scores with two whole minutes to play, the only option Belichek had to avoid winning and securing the #1 seed and the home field advantage it entails was to sit Brady and let Garaffalo close out an otherwise perfectly executed game plan.

BroncosfanGuy
01-05-2016, 04:30 PM
the gameplan was more conservative than anything I had seen ne run in quite some time. 5 passing attempts in the 1st half and running S Jax and Bolden on multiple 3rd and longs. I think the pats have been spooked by injuries this year and were hoping to beat a bad team with a conservative gameplan.

I disagree with the notion that Miami took Gronk out of the game. the gameplan pretty much did that. I also don't think Brady was benched so much as the game was over and he had been getting battered all game, specifically the series before and BB didn't want him getting hurt.

Broncobiv
01-05-2016, 04:39 PM
I couldn't believe he wasn't in the game on their last drive. All they had to do was get a score, either a FG or TD, and then recover an onside kick for a chance to tie and win in OT. It was bizarre to me.

Yet my buddy totally agreed with Belichick. He said that Brady had been getting hit all day, and in such an obvious passing situation, it was better to have him on the bench.

But all I could say was, this is for the #1 SEED in the AFC! You don't just give up like that when you have about a minute and a half to get a score on the board, then kick onside. I still disagree with pulling Brady. But I'm glad they did! :D

USMCBladerunner
01-05-2016, 04:40 PM
the gameplan was more conservative than anything I had seen ne run in quite some time. 5 passing attempts in the 1st half and running S Jax and Bolden on multiple 3rd and longs. I think the pats have been spooked by injuries this year and were hoping to beat a bad team with a conservative gameplan.

I disagree with the notion that Miami took Gronk out of the game. the gameplan pretty much did that. I also don't think Brady was benched so much as the game was over and he had been getting battered all game, specifically the series before and BB didn't want him getting hurt.

I was mostly kidding with my previous post. NE was doing some weird stuff... they were in goal line formations at mid field..

BroncosfanGuy
01-05-2016, 04:45 PM
I was mostly kidding with my previous post. NE was doing some weird stuff... they were in goal line formations at mid field..

I wasn't. it was probably the most conservative gameplan I remember them coming out with outside of resting Brady the year prior. I think they were spooked with the injuries this year and thought they could steal a win from a bad team that looked like it had mailed it in in prior games.

Bronco Rob
01-05-2016, 04:53 PM
Tom Brady missed all six passes he threw further than 10 yards. He managed seven failed completions on just 12-of-21 passing.

Hilarious!

DBroncos4life
01-05-2016, 04:55 PM
They can't run, they are trying too establish a running game like last year prior to the post season.

Gutless Drunk
01-05-2016, 06:30 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tom Brady threw for 134 yards in Miami and 112 of it was YAC. Even managed 7 failed completions on 12-of-21 passing.</p>&mdash; Scott Kacsmar (@FO_ScottKacsmar) <a href="https://twitter.com/FO_ScottKacsmar/status/684275952415830016">January 5, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Gort
01-05-2016, 06:38 PM
he's got to be pissed.

100% certain now he's playing for a different team in 2016.

maher_tyler
01-05-2016, 06:43 PM
Don't kid yourself...he will be ready for their playoff game and play the way he always does. I'd be surprised if he has a repeat performance.

Abqbronco
01-05-2016, 06:59 PM
he's got to be pissed.

Agree 100%. BB betrayed Brady. Tom will walk and the Grappolo acolytes will get their wish. Poor souls...

mwill07
01-05-2016, 07:05 PM
My understanding is that he suffered a high ankle sprain during the game.

loborugger
01-05-2016, 07:07 PM
I think everyone factors in the fact that the Pats have a history of achieving in the playoffs, playing in SBs, and winning them. Falling to #2 - and allowing us to pick up #1 - was a much bigger deal for Denver than it was NE.

SVine
01-05-2016, 07:13 PM
Tom Brady said he wanted to play until he is 48 years old.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/10/tom-brady-says-he-wants-to-play-football-for-another-10-years

ShiftyEyedWaterboy
01-05-2016, 07:17 PM
I think everyone factors in the fact that the Pats have a history of achieving in the playoffs, playing in SBs, and winning them. Falling to #2 - and allowing us to pick up #1 - was a much bigger deal for Denver than it was NE.
I'm not so sure considering their record here.

EDIT: Nevermind. Think I might've misinterpreted your post there. Had a few beers

Paladin
01-05-2016, 07:18 PM
My understanding is that he suffered a high ankle sprain during the game.

Maybe a high ego strain.

Archer81
01-05-2016, 07:25 PM
I think NE figured no matter what, they get a week off, and they played their starters trying to keep them in the flow of a game week. It backfired though when Brady got beat the **** up. Luckily though, 2 weeks off will help his cheating ass.

Das Rote Baron
01-05-2016, 07:28 PM
I wasn't. it was probably the most conservative gameplan I remember them coming out with outside of resting Brady the year prior. I think they were spooked with the injuries this year and thought they could steal a win from a bad team that looked like it had mailed it in in prior games.

Agree on that.

mwill07
01-05-2016, 07:40 PM
I think NE figured no matter what, they get a week off, and they played their starters trying to keep them in the flow of a game week. It backfired though when Brady got beat the **** up. Luckily though, 2 weeks off will help his cheating ass.

2 weeks would certainly help, but I'm pretty sure it takes more than 2 weeks for a 38 year old to recover from a HAS. I'm not saying he won't be able to play, but Brady won't be 100%.

Das Rote Baron
01-05-2016, 07:47 PM
2 weeks would certainly help, but I'm pretty sure it takes more than 2 weeks for a 38 year old to recover from a HAS. I'm not saying he won't be able to play, but Brady won't be 100%.

Tom Brady seen walking around lockeroom today with no noticeable limp, move on, non-story.

mwill07
01-05-2016, 07:58 PM
Tom Brady seen walking around lockeroom today with no noticeable limp, move on, non-story.

Lol.

You know who else was seen walking around without a limp? Peyton Manning, who ended up sitting out 5 weeks.

Das Rote Baron
01-05-2016, 08:05 PM
Lol.

You know who else was seen walking around without a limp? Peyton Manning, who ended up sitting out 5 weeks.

Manning* is your only hope.

mwill07
01-05-2016, 08:54 PM
Manning* is your only hope.

Manning is a back-up QB with a bum foot. The best defense in the league is my only hope.

muninoel
01-05-2016, 10:56 PM

I know the Pats were down 10 points with only about 2 minutes to go. I also know Tommy had his leg rolled up on by Suh but just imagine the firestorm if Manning got benched after losing his 2nd game in a row and the 1st seed over all.

Sure the Pats didn't have to worry about dropping out of their Division lead and had the 2 seed locked up but they need homefield just as bad as we need it.

Thing was that teams have been beating Tommy up for weeks now and it is starting to take it's toll. Gronk was taken out of the game by Miami, MIAMI!

Then there is the fact that Tommy is struggling to throw deep balls especially to the outside. He had a long bomb vs the Jets that hung up so long that a CB was able to cover ground and make an outstanding play on the ball.

In short Tommy looks just as old and beat up as Manning but it is not getting the press it should. At this point of this year he looks like a dink and dunker who can't throw deep anymore and doesn't have anyone to make a defender miss, breaking a tackle or forcing a defender into a bad angle and making him look better than he is.

He doesn't have anyone that can catch the deep ball. Nice try.

Brohemoth
01-05-2016, 11:05 PM
Watch Edelman return and the Pats offense goes back to normal.

oubronco
01-06-2016, 07:50 AM
Miami just smacked them in the mouth and whooped them physically

broncosteven
01-06-2016, 11:00 AM

I was waiting for this post.

They started Brady, who has been getting beat up since before we played them, Gronk and Amendola, who have both been hurt, in an effort to win the game.

They ended up allowing Tommy to get the **** kicked out of him and did not accomplish anything other than tell playoff teams to blitz the **** out of them.

I wonder if Tommy didn't hit that dump off to the HB around the middle of game that he took some 60+ yards to set up their TD, if Belly wouldn't have pulled him in the 3rd quarter.

Plus this was a lot like what Manning did vs Chefs, he was hurt but kept wanting to go back out and over come it though it was clear he was done that day (and for weeks after).

Pats go jumbo to try to establish a run game and max protect and Tommy still gets beaten up. Maybe bringing Eddlemann back helps him get rid of the ball quicker but time waits for no man, it is catching both Brady and Manning in equal measure.

broncosteven
01-06-2016, 11:04 AM
He doesn't have anyone that can catch the deep ball. Nice try.

Not when it hangs up in the air and makes no named CB's look like Chris Harris closing on those passes.

Guess Who
01-06-2016, 11:28 AM

A lot of the starters were pulled not just Brady.. no story here

broncosteven
01-06-2016, 11:35 AM
A lot of the starters were pulled not just Brady.. no story here

They tried to win the 1 seed, played their starters VERY deep, allowed Brady to get beat up and then pulled him with time left on the clock.

Again I get it, they would have needed a Tebow miracle to win that game with that much time left on the clock but they went from a team that was going to be undefeated and dominate the NFL to a team that lost their last 2 games, vs non-playoff teams, and lost 4 out of their last 6 games.

People keep pointing out Manning's failings just thought it was time to point out Tommy's.

Guess Who
01-06-2016, 11:41 AM
They tried to win the 1 seed, played their starters VERY deep, allowed Brady to get beat up and then pulled him with time left on the clock.

Again I get it, they would have needed a Tebow miracle to win that game with that much time left on the clock but they went from a team that was going to be undefeated and dominate the NFL to a team that lost their last 2 games, vs non-playoff teams, and lost 4 out of their last 6 games.

People keep pointing out Manning's failings just thought it was time to point out Tommy's.

I think Bilichick probably did it as punishment to the starters benching them with time on the clock.

BroncosfanGuy
01-06-2016, 11:43 AM
ne knew the game was over and there was no point in risking their starters getting hurt in a meaningless action. it wasn't a benching or punishment.

Das Rote Baron
01-06-2016, 12:05 PM

Played their starters deep? Half their starters are out. Two starters Gronk and Amendola barely touched the ball in Miami, by design.

Week 12 loss to the Denver Broncos: WR Danny Amendola LB Jamie Collins WR Julian Edelman

Week 13 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles: Edelman TE Rob Gronkowski LB Dont’a Hightower

Week 14 win over the Houston Texans: Edelman Hightower

Week 15 win over the Tennessee Titans: Edelman FS Devin McCourty

Week 16 loss to the New York Jets: Amendola SS Patrick Chung Edelman McCourty

Week 17 loss to the Miami Dolphins: Edelman Hightower DE Chandler Jones OT Sebastian Vollmer

All the above are starters!

They are using their no.5 Left tackle.

The good news for the Patriots is they will all be back in time for the playoffs.

mwill07
01-06-2016, 12:39 PM
I don't know how anyone could possibly forget that NE is the only team with starters! get injured.

pricejj
01-06-2016, 12:49 PM
I just think its funny that the cheaters did everything they could do to try to establish a run game and got completely shut down and demoralized.

Blitzing Shady until he breaks is fun for everyone! :-)

muninoel
01-06-2016, 01:45 PM

Manning had all of his receivers and running backs, and as bad as it is, most of his OL. Check out the Patriots IR and injury reports if you want to know why Tom Brady looks normal right now.

muninoel
01-06-2016, 01:46 PM
I just think its funny that the cheaters did everything they could do to try to establish a run game and got completely shut down and demoralized.

Blitzing Shady until he breaks is fun for everyone! :-)

They tried to establish a run game with replacement players to get them game experience. Gave their running backs valuable experience with the playbook.

muninoel
01-06-2016, 01:47 PM
Played their starters deep? Half their starters are out. Two starters Gronk and Amendola barely touched the ball in Miami, by design.

Week 12 loss to the Denver Broncos: WR Danny Amendola LB Jamie Collins WR Julian Edelman

Week 13 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles: Edelman TE Rob Gronkowski LB Dont’a Hightower

Week 17 loss to the Miami Dolphins: Edelman Hightower DE Chandler Jones OT Sebastian Vollmer

The good news for the Patriots is they will all be back in time for the playoffs.

Unfortunately, most of the starting OL will not be back.

Guess Who
01-06-2016, 02:55 PM

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Natedogg
01-06-2016, 03:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/JTpV4G2.jpg

ZONA
01-06-2016, 03:18 PM
he's got to be pissed.

OMG - great reply. You win. Hilarious!

pricejj
01-06-2016, 03:30 PM
Unfortunately, most of the starting OL will not be back.

False. Your starters just suck.

wicked bronco
01-06-2016, 04:32 PM
Belichick had a plan to half ass this game and rest his players but still win and get home field. It backfired. The last thing the Cheatriots want is to have to win a playoff game at Mile High. They know and their fans know they don't win in Mile High. I believe the Broncos are the only team Brady has a losing record against.

muninoel
01-06-2016, 06:09 PM
False. Your starters just suck.

Just because you're a hater doesn't mean you shouldn't check facts:

Nate Solder - Starting LT IR
Ryan Wendell, Team Captain, Starting C/Guard IR
Sebastian Vollmer, Starting T Injured

3 of their best OL starters injured, 2 of them for their year

Yes, every team has injuries, but not many teams finish 12-4 with 15 players on IR

Bronx33
01-06-2016, 07:05 PM
I like to think we sent him into a tailspin after the snow game.

mwill07
01-06-2016, 07:19 PM

Yes, every team has injuries, but not many teams finish 12-4 with 15 players on IR

Am I too late for the pity parade?

underrated29
01-06-2016, 07:36 PM
That's funny we are on our 4th and 5th tackle too. 2 guys we pulled off the street.

If only Brady didn't have to have a new offensive system.
If only Brady didn't have to have a new coach.
If only Brady didn't have a torn plantar fascia.

Oh wait. He didn't, Peyton did. .... But that's okay.

Brady got the #1 seed without having to deal with those things. Oh,....shoot. Peyton did

broncosteven
01-06-2016, 07:38 PM
Finally Bronx and Underrated29 bringing what I had hoped to this thread.

broncosteven
01-06-2016, 07:40 PM

but next man up! Belly can punch anyone in his system and win!

mwill07
01-06-2016, 07:47 PM
Waaah! All of our players are hurt.
Waaah! The refs called penalties on us!
Waaah! The entire league is out to frame us for Deflategate.
Waaah! I can't pronounce words with 'r's.
Waaah!

BroncosfanGuy
01-06-2016, 07:53 PM

Hilarious!

Fitzy47
01-06-2016, 08:07 PM

Week 12 win over the New England Patriots: QB Peyton Manning OLB Demarcus Ware S TJ Ward NT Sylvester Williams

Week 13 win over the San Diego Chargers: QB Peyton Manning OLB Demarcus Ware S TJ Ward NT Sylvester Williams

Week 14 loss to the Oakland Raiders: QB Peyton Manning ILB Danny Trevathan S TJ Ward

Week 15 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers: QB Peyton Manning S TJ Ward S Darian Stewart

Week 16 win over the Cincinnati Bengals: QB Peyton Manning S TJ Ward (limited)

Week 17 win over San Diego Chargers: OLB Demarcus Ware, ILB Brandon Marshall, S Darian Stewart, all left the game early and played hardly any snaps

They are using their no.5 and no.6 Safeties! A guy they signed off of Twitter!

Not to mention that we lost both of our starting Tackles. And we are missing our two best Special Teams players in Omar Bolden and David Bruton (who also starts in our Dime package). Bolden gone since week 14, and Bruton on IR after week 15.

So, would you like to tell us more how the New England Patriots are the only team in the NFL affected by injuries? Or do you want to go back to cuddling up to Skip Bayless as you cry yourself to sleep?

Das Rote Baron
01-07-2016, 05:45 AM
So, would you like to tell us more how the New England Patriots are the only team in the NFL affected by injuries? Or do you want to go back to cuddling up to Skip Bayless as you cry yourself to sleep?

Never said the Patriots were the only team with injured staters. Just pointing out that they are what they are, injured. What you saw the last month won't be what you see next week. Now untangle them panties.

mwill07
01-07-2016, 06:38 AM
Never said the Patriots were the only team with injured staters. Just pointing out that they are what they are, injured. What you saw the last month won't be what you see next week. Now untangle them panties.

There is no team in the NFL that doesn't have injured starters that will be healthy soon.

Your team's situation is not unique. It's not even noteworthy to point out that they have had guys miss time.

OABB
01-07-2016, 06:51 AM

As long as coaches don't call passing plays on the one yard line you guys won't beat anyone good.

baja
01-07-2016, 07:02 AM
Why do so many Pats fans make hundreds of posts on our board? It's because the know we are the team to beat. The gold standard of the AFC.

OABB
01-07-2016, 07:09 AM
Why do so many Pats fans make hundreds of posts on our board? It's because the know we are the team to beat. The gold standard of the AFC.

They are Jellies of our legitimate success

BlueRacer
01-07-2016, 07:17 AM

Probably because you have the most Pats threads second only to our own forum ...

Das Rote Baron
01-07-2016, 07:41 AM
There is no team in the NFL that doesn't have injured starters that will be healthy soon.

Your team's situation is not unique. It's not even noteworthy to point out that they have had guys miss time.

Did you even read this thread? It started with some insane post about Brady being benched with 2 minutes left to go and how he's washed up. All things considered, all injuries considered, he's having a great year. That's worth noting on a thread predicated on Brady's demise.

Fitzy47
01-07-2016, 09:22 AM

The premise of this thread and what it is insinuating is stupid.

The more nauseating thing for me is how if you were to listen to the national media, they would convince the casual fan that the Pats are the most injured team in the NFL right now.

Have the Pats had big injuries to key players? Yes. Have other teams? Yes. The injury excuse card gets my panties in a bunch, even though as a fan, I can't help but use it as well sometimes.

Hopefully both teams are healthy come a potential playoff game.

Das Rote Baron
01-07-2016, 09:32 AM

Cheers to that.

muninoel
01-07-2016, 10:31 AM
Waaah! All of our players are hurt.
Waaah! The refs called penalties on us!
Waaah! The entire league is out to frame us for Deflategate.
Waaah!

I can definitely pronounce words with 'R's correctly...you are a loser...I said it many times and it kept coming out sounding like you are a loser, not losah, but loser. Not everybody in New England talks that way, just like not everyone from Colorado screws livestock.

mwill07
01-07-2016, 10:32 AM
I can definitely pronounce words with 'R's correctly...you are a loser...I said it many times and it kept coming out sounding like you are a loser, not losah, but loser. Not everybody in New England talks that way, just like not everyone from Colorado screws livestock.

whatevah

Gort
01-07-2016, 10:37 AM

you've confused Missouri and Colorado.

people in Missouri screw livestock.

people in Colorado smoke pot.

...since we're talking about stereotypes and all that.

Gort
01-07-2016, 10:39 AM

that, or they're obnoxious dillholes.

BroncoBeavis
01-07-2016, 10:41 AM
Did you even read this thread? It started with some insane post about Brady being benched with 2 minutes left to go and how he's washed up. All things considered, all injuries considered, he's having a great year. That's worth noting on a thread predicated on Brady's demise.

The thing you're missing (because you're a troll with a poor understanding of board dynamics) is that the End of Brady talk is mostly just sarcasm in reference to everyone's various PFM/Broz overreactions.

BossChief
01-07-2016, 10:46 AM
I'm trying to remember if Tom Brady has even finished a game against KC.

He got benched in the 4th in 2005 with a 42 rating
Pollard hurt him in 2008
Brady got benched in the third in 2014 with a 59 rating

I found one. They beat us in 2011 and Brady finished the game.

muninoel
01-07-2016, 10:47 AM
The premise of this thread and what it is insinuating is stupid.

The more nauseating thing for me is how if you were to listen to the national media, they would convince the casual fan that the Pats are the most injured team in the NFL right now.

Have the Pats had big injuries to key players? Yes. Have other teams? Yes. The injury excuse card gets my panties in a bunch, even though as a fan, I can't help but use it as well sometimes.

Baltimore is the most injured team in the NFL when you look at the IR. Those guys got shredded over and over again. I believe Pats are the third most injured team, and when you look at starters in key offensive and defensive positions, are probably second to the Ravens. Pats can't get healthy as far as starters go, not with an IR full of starters. But, those that were on injury reports can get healthy.

The injury excuse card is played by a lot of people on this forum, and not consistently I might add. Fans use it to justify why they lost to a particular team, but when they beat up an severely depleted team, they give no credence to that being a reason they beat them. Can't have it both ways.

muninoel
01-07-2016, 10:51 AM
Just checked...Baltimore has 22 players on IR, Pats have 17, Washington has 15...

muninoel
01-07-2016, 10:54 AM
One positive to all those injuries...it gives you a chance to see how good your backups are!

mwill07
01-07-2016, 10:55 AM
Baltimore is the most injured team in the NFL when you look at the IR. Those guys got shredded over and over again. I believe Pats are the third most injured team, and when you look at starters in key offensive and defensive positions, are probably second to the Ravens. Pats can't get healthy as far as starters go, not with an IR full of starters. But, those that were on injury reports can get healthy.

The injury excuse card is played by a lot of people on this forum, and not consistently I might add. Fans use it to justify why they lost to a particular team, but when they beat up an severely depleted team, they give no credence to that being a reason they beat them. Can't have it both ways.

i don't think you understand how to argue on the internet.

muninoel
01-07-2016, 10:58 AM
i don't think you understand how to argue on the internet.

That's right...anyone can be what they want on the Internet...and right about everything

pricejj
01-07-2016, 11:09 AM

1. Wendell isn't your starting Center dipsh*t, Stork is and has been since last year.
2. All your interior OL SUCK and that's why they've been rotated all year.
3. Vollmer missed 2 games (big whoop) and is back for the playoffs.

You have ONE starter out (Solder), who went out three months ago. Get over it you whiny douchebag. Saying "most of the OL starters are out" is a lie. NE's OL is horrid and they have been ever since Dante Scarnecchia retired. No amount of crying it's going to change that.

mwill07
01-07-2016, 11:12 AM
That's right...anyone can be what they want on the Internet...and right about everything

exactly!

pricejj
01-07-2016, 11:19 AM
One positive to all those injuries...it gives you a chance to see how good your backups are!

Nobody here cares about you, your cheating team, or it's crappy players. This is a Denver Broncos board.

Das Rote Baron
01-07-2016, 01:07 PM
1. NE's OL is horrid and they have been ever since Dante Scarnecchia retired. No amount of crying it's going to change that.

And to think they won the Super Bowl without Dante. Last years O-Line jelled at the end of the season under coach Goog because of the quick pass. Why do they look like crap the last 4-5 games but looked like heros at the start of the year? Quick passes. Hopefully with a healthy Edelman, Amendola & Gronk we get back on track, like we did last year.

BTW…..
Stork was supposed to be the starting C at the beginning of the year, but never started due to injury. He then started G-RT against Washington when reactivated.