PDA

View Full Version : Nugent tell Native Americans to go back where they came from...

Guess Who
08-25-2014, 06:12 AM
ok, this is too easy.

Nugent wrote (http://mediamatters.org/static/uploader/image/2014/08/07/nugentunclean.jpg), "WE ARE ON OUR JET NOW HEADING FOR TOLEDO RIBFEST JAM AFTER AN INSANE INCREDIBLE OUT OF BODY ULTRAROCKOUT at the Full Throttle Saloon in Sturgis SD! Simply astonishing gig! 4 stinkyass unclean dip**** protestors that admitted they hate me AND ALL WHITE PEOPLE THAT STOLE THEIR LAND BULL****!! See, it aint me they hate, they hate all Americans that produce & live the American Dream. Simply insane!"

The protestors that Nugent attacked as "stinkyass unclean dip****[s]" were reportedly (http://rapidcityjournal.com/sturgisrallydaily/news/ted-nugent-concert-creates-controversy/article_3d82432a-6fda-579d-b52f-a4aaafecf11a.html) from the United Urban Warrior Society in Rapid City, SD.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/08/07/ted-nugent-previews-his-appearance-at-toledo-bl/200352

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/43687_Ted_Nugent_Says_He_Never_Called_Native_Ameri can_Protesters_Unclean_Vermin_Except_He_Did_Becaus e_They_Are

Ted Nugent Previews His Appearance At Toledo Blade Concert By Attacking "Stinkyass" American Indian Protestors
Nugent: American Indians Could Have Fought Off Settlers With Less "Peyote" and "Whoopin" And "Hollerin"

http://cloudfront.mediamatters.org/static/uploader/image/2014/07/25/nugent-headdress.jpg

“I take it as a badge of honor that such unclean vermin are upset by me and my positive energy,” the rocker said late last month (http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/23/ted-nugent-lashes-out-at-unclean-vermin-after-idaho-native-american-tribe-cancels-his-concert/). “By all indicators, I don’t think they actually qualify as people, but there has always been a lunatic fringe of hateful, rotten, dishonest people that hate happy, successful people.”
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/07/ted-nugent-mocks-unclean-dipsht-native-americans-whites-stole-their-land-is-bullsht/

Rohirrim
08-25-2014, 07:44 AM
Ted Nugent: Proof that autonomic operations do not require a functioning brain.

Guess Who
08-25-2014, 10:08 AM
Well, he has made himself relevant again. I mean he is playing bars in Sturgis S.D. AFTER the rally is over. His music career is pretty much over. At least he can fall back on his hate mongering skills to supplement his social security.

DenverBrit
08-25-2014, 10:43 AM
He's a worthless POS but loved by the Tea Party.

Ted Nugent ‘deputized’ at Tea Party rally, urges hunters to ‘fix or replace’ their wives

“If I hear another hunter tell me, ‘Man, I wish I could get my wife to support hunting,’ fix your wife,” Nugent said. “Fix her or replace her.”

Nugent and ex-Fox News contributor Paul Valley, a retired general who has called for making “citizens arrests” against President Barack Obama
and other prominent Democrats, were deputized during the event by Big Horn County Sheriff Ken Blackburn.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/05/ted-nugent-deputized-at-tea-party-rally-urges-hunters-to-fix-or-replace-their-wives/

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
08-25-2014, 09:19 PM
^

Yep. You know the Motor City Kiddie Diddler would have to be the darling of the Teabilly set.

God, what an embarrassment to America this asshat is.

Taco John
08-25-2014, 09:32 PM
I will never understand the amount of time and attention that the left gives this guy.

Broncos_OTM
08-25-2014, 09:44 PM
Technically Indians are from Asia...

Rohirrim
08-25-2014, 10:06 PM
I will never understand the amount of time and attention that the left gives this guy.

I will never understand why the Tea Party just gave him an award. Besides, silence can be misconstrued as acceptance. Nobody in a civilized society should remain quiet in the face of this kind of ignorance, hate and bigotry.

cutthemdown
08-26-2014, 08:50 AM
Very crass and obnoxious of a man. he doesn't speak for many people though IMO.

B-Large
08-26-2014, 06:02 PM
Wouldn't Indian technically be from the West Indes, as that is what Columbus was looking for? He never hit the Indies, am I wrong here?

DenverBrit
08-26-2014, 06:54 PM
Wouldn't Indian technically be from the West Indes, as that is what Columbus was looking for? He never hit the Indies, am I wrong here?

He was looking for a passage to India and never laid eyes on America.

DenverBrit
08-26-2014, 06:56 PM

Most rational people are repulsed by him, but the far right embraces him.

That's what gets the attention.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
08-26-2014, 10:01 PM

Was it just "the left" who noticed Nugent when he received that visit from the Secret Service?

IIRC, your boy made national headlines with that one.

cutthemdown
08-27-2014, 11:55 AM
Was it just "the left" who noticed Nugent when he received that visit from the Secret Service?

IIRC, your boy made national headlines with that one.

Turns out they were just asking him about what cities have the best hookers.

Pony Boy
08-27-2014, 12:16 PM
4 stinkyass unclean dip**** Redskins .............

It's ok to call them that right?

Guess Who
08-27-2014, 06:33 PM

Yea, that is why he dubbed them Native Americans Indians because he thought he was in the West Indes.

DenverBrit
08-27-2014, 07:08 PM
Yea, that is why he dubbed them Native Americans Indians because he thought he was in the West Indes.

Columbus never saw America, let alone the native Americans.

He called the Caribbean natives 'Indians' because he thought he had found a route to the East Indies.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
08-27-2014, 10:15 PM
4 stinkyass unclean dip**** Redskins .............

It's ok to call them that right?

OK in your social circle, i.e., Klan or Bircher get-togethers, perhaps, but not so much for civilized people.

broncocalijohn
08-27-2014, 10:46 PM
OK in your social circle, i.e., Klan or Bircher get-togethers, perhaps, but not so much for civilized people.

LOL! Dude, you aren't so bright. Once again, you tag everyone on the right as something they probably are not. I won't say anything but Pony I am sure will have a great response to your idiotic rebuttal. Oh boy, he probably told you before but as I know, you don't care and will say whatever is in your Democrat scrapbook.

Explain it Pony on your post....

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
08-27-2014, 11:06 PM
LOL! Dude, you aren't so bright. Once again, you tag everyone on the right as something they probably are not. I won't say anything but Pony I am sure will have a great response to your idiotic rebuttal. Oh boy, he probably told you before but as I know, you don't care and will say whatever is in your Democrat scrapbook.

^

Oh look!

A racist sticking up for another racist.

What a shocker.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
08-27-2014, 11:10 PM

Explain what?

Let me guess: He has some Native American blood?

If so, then he's probably just another one of those Natives who sells his own people out for a little piece of the "American dream."

broncocalijohn
08-27-2014, 11:13 PM
Explain what?

Let me guess: He has some Native American blood?

If so, then he's probably just another one of those Natives who sells his own people out for a little piece of the "American dream."

Keep guessing and looking like an ass.

broncocalijohn
08-27-2014, 11:15 PM
^

Oh look!

A racist sticking up for another racist.

What a shocker.

What the hell you talking about racist? See, saying **** that isn't true but god forbid if anyone calls you anything but a liberal.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
08-27-2014, 11:31 PM
What the hell you talking about racist? See, saying **** that isn't true but god forbid if anyone calls you anything but a liberal.

Walks like a duck...quacks like a duck.

Your input on this thread serves as nothing more than a deflection.

Instead of condemning Nugent's remarks, you defend a fellow racist who takes shots at Nugent's critics.

So predictable.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
08-27-2014, 11:33 PM
Keep guessing and looking like an ass.

Looking like an ass?

No.

That would be you and your redneck buddies who are running cover for Nugent here.

Guess Who
08-28-2014, 02:51 AM
Columbus never saw America, let alone the native Americans.

He called the Caribbean natives 'Indians' because he thought he had found a route to the East Indies.

Actually he did see America. He saw the east coast and then sailed down to the Caribbean.

DenverBrit
08-28-2014, 06:36 AM
Actually he did see America. He saw the east coast and then sailed down to the Caribbean.

;)

Top 5 Misconceptions About Columbus

2. Columbus discovered America.

Yes, let's ignore the fact that millions of humans already inhabited this land later to be called the Americas, having discovered it millennia before. And let's ignore that whole Leif Ericson voyage to Greenland and modern-day Canada around 1000 C.M.E. If Columbus discovered America, he himself didn't know. Until his death he claimed to have landed in Asia, even though most navigators knew he didn't. [Top 10 Intrepid Explorers]

What Columbus "discovered" was the Bahamas archipelago and then the island later named Hispaniola, now split into Haiti and the Dominican Republic. On his subsequent voyages he went farther south, to Central and South America. He never got close to what is now called the United States.
http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/images/columbus2.jpg
So why does the United States celebrate the guy who thought he found a nifty new route to Asia and the lands described by Marco Polo? This is because the early United States was fighting with England, not Spain. John Cabot (a.k.a. Giovanni Caboto, another Italian) "discovered" Newfoundland in England's name around 1497 and paved the way for England's colonization of most of North America. So the American colonialists instead turned to Columbus as their hero, not England's Cabot. Hence we have the capital, Washington, D.C. — that's District of Columbia, not District of Cabot.
http://www.livescience.com/16468-christopher-columbus-myths-flat-earth-discovered-americas.html

Guess Who
08-28-2014, 07:04 AM
;)

http://www.livescience.com/16468-christopher-columbus-myths-flat-earth-discovered-americas.html

hmmm. good post I stand corrected...

broncocalijohn
08-28-2014, 07:42 AM

So Columbus wasnt the only one that thought the East Coast sucks. Saw it amd said screw it, I am going South...way South.

broncocalijohn
08-28-2014, 07:45 AM
Looking like an ass?

No.

That would be you and your redneck buddies who are running cover for Nugent here.

Once again, jumping to conclusions. $100 paid via paypal if you can show me where I have said anything about this Thread topic pro or con? You can't but what a great opps for you to throw around stereotypes amd bull****.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
08-28-2014, 07:49 AM
Once again, jumping to conclusions. $100 paid via paypal if you can show me where I have said anything about this Thread topic pro or con? You can't but what a great opps for you to throw around stereotypes amd bull****.

You didn't say anything explicitly pro or con - you came into the thread and started deflecting for Terrible Ted by attacking his critics, as I noted in a previous post (which you obviously didn't read.)

Rohirrim
08-28-2014, 08:04 AM
;)

And, according to the LDS, Lief Ericson is my great, great, great, great (I don't know how many "greats") something or other. ;D

DenverBrit
08-28-2014, 08:55 AM
And, according to the LDS, Lief Ericson is my great, great, great, great (I don't know how many "greats") something or other. ;D

He was certainly 'great.' :)

broncocalijohn
08-28-2014, 09:01 AM
You didn't say anything explicitly pro or con - you came into the thread and started deflecting for Terrible Ted by attacking his critics, as I noted in a previous post (which you obviously didn't read.)

Wrong again. All I did was basically tell you that you labeled Pony Boy completely wrong. You obviously didnt even understand what he posted as you jumped to conclusions (shocking!) So not only did you admit that you jumped to conclusions with my post, you did so with Pony Boy.

You tend to do that a lot.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
08-28-2014, 09:45 AM
Wrong again. All I did was basically tell you that you labeled Pony Boy completely wrong. You obviously didnt even understand what he posted as you jumped to conclusions (shocking!) So not only did you admit that you jumped to conclusions with my post, you did so with Pony Boy.

You tend to do that a lot.

Um, no.

Let's recap:

1) Your buddy used a racial slur.

2) I criticized him for the slur.

3) You responded by attacking me.

Can't dumb it down much more than that for you.

Note: At no time on this thread did you either denounce Nugent's remarks or your buddy's use of a racial slur.

That tells us a thing or two about you.

broncocalijohn
08-28-2014, 12:30 PM
Um, no.

Let's recap:

1) Your buddy used a racial slur.

2) I criticized him for the slur.

3) You responded by attacking me.

Can't dumb it down much more than that for you.

Note: At no time on this thread did you either denounce Nugent's remarks or your buddy's use of a racial slur.

That tells us a thing or two about you.

Pony Boy had a question after his comment. It is going to make a huge difference if he comes back in here. Maybe you can go look up the "Redskins lose their name" thread which might be still in the football part of the Mane. I can sure show you how to find that section as you rarely go there. Anyways, maybe he has some posts in there for you to see.
Who gives a flying **** if I didnt denounce Nugent in this thread. Doesn't mean **** for you to jump to conclusions all over the place. Maybe call out TJ too since he didnt either.

Pony Boy
08-28-2014, 01:51 PM

Sorry LABF that the post was over you head ….. I will aim a little lower next time to get down to your level.

I’m sure that 99% of the posters on the Mane that know me also know my feeling about the use of the name Redskins. The post was intended to point out how liberals are quick to jump on someone like Ted Nugent when he uses a term like “"Stinkyass" to describe American Indian Protestors” and to point out that the name “Redskin” is also a racial slur but is politically correct to use by those who hate anyone on the far right.

broncocalijohn
08-28-2014, 02:07 PM
Sorry LABF that the post was over you head ….. I will aim a little lower next time to get down to your level.

I’m sure that 99% of the posters on the Mane that know me also know my feeling about the use of the name Redskins. The post was intended to point out how liberals are quick to jump on someone like Ted Nugent when he uses a term like “"Stinkyass" to describe American Indian Protestors” and to point out that the name “Redskin” is also a racial slur but is politically correct to use by those who hate anyone on the far right.

He still won't get it. Maybe tell us about your little drops of Injun blood you got there Geronimo. Probably 3%. You probably skin them Indians if they get on your property.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
08-28-2014, 04:53 PM

WTF are you talking about? ???

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
08-28-2014, 04:54 PM
He still won't get it. Maybe tell us about your little drops of Injun blood you got there Geronimo. Probably 3%. You probably skin them Indians if they get on your property.

The Motor City Kiddie Diddler thanks you for your service, i.e., deflection, on this thread.