PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket”

txtebow
08-19-2014, 06:59 PM
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/breaking-report-po-darren-wilson-suffered-orbital-blowout-fracture-to-eye-socket-during-encounter-with-mike-brown/

"The Gateway Pundit can now confirm from two local St. Louis sources that police Officer Darren Wilson suffered facial fractures during his confrontation with deceased 18 year-old Michael Brown. Officer Wilson clearly feared for his life during the incident that led to the shooting death of Brown. This was after Michael Brown and his accomplice Dorian Johnson robbed a local Ferguson convenience store."

From the comment section:

"Just like with Duke lacrosse

Just like with Zimmerman

All the misery

All the hate

Based entirely on racist liberal LIES.

They want it to be true.

They want to say "See, whites hate blacks"

But when it's proven false,

They build on lies.

The HATE comes from the racist liberal left.

Proven time and again.

What do you call people who turn their own countrymen against each other, based on lies?

TRAITORS. all if them."

The worst part of this entire episode? Eric Holder and the rest of his ilk felt inclined to use this incident as an example of legitimate police brutality directed at the AA community.

How does Eric Holder still hold the office of Attorney General??

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
08-19-2014, 07:01 PM
Looks like the Grand Dragon has returned from his most recent "vacation."

txtebow
08-19-2014, 07:03 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IVBM3LTThrk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FwJrG2AMghw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

txtebow
08-19-2014, 07:04 PM
Looks like the Grand Dragon has returned from his most recent "vacation."

and just as this officer was cast wrongly in a negative light, so was my banning unjust.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
08-19-2014, 07:07 PM
and just as this officer was cast wrongly in a negative light, so was my banning unjust.

Yes, I'm sure it was, Adolph - I'm sure it was. Ha!

Rohirrim
08-19-2014, 07:08 PM
Use existing threads, dumbass.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
08-19-2014, 07:10 PM
A lot of excitement you missed here.

Redneck cop shoots and kills unarmed black man.

But I'm sure you're already busy building a shrine to that cop in your garage...

txtebow
08-19-2014, 07:16 PM
Use existing threads, dumbass.

BREAKING NEWS midget boy....

txtebow
08-19-2014, 07:18 PM
A lot of excitement you missed here.

Redneck cop shoots and kills unarmed black man.

But I'm sure you're already busy building a shrine to that cop in your garage...

White police officer= LABF feels inclined to use the slur "redneck"

meanwhile the Black 300 pounder who broke the cops eye socket after physically assaulting a store owner after stealing cigars was simply "an unarmed black man".

You're such a cowardly, fully indoctrinated eunuch........

Rohirrim
08-19-2014, 07:18 PM
BREAKING NEWS midget boy....

See post #339 on the existing thread, dumbass.

Rohirrim
08-19-2014, 07:22 PM
Don't miss the important announcement from txtebow's "source":

At this point, a location has not been released, however according to the New Empire Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, led by Charles Murray, the Imperial Wizard with headquarters in Abbeville, SC, a fundraiser is being planned for this Saturday and Sunday in Sullivan, MO with an undisclosed location.

TailgateNut
08-19-2014, 08:02 PM
TxTebow would give the most backwoods inbred redneck a run for his money.

txtebow
08-19-2014, 08:15 PM
TxTebow would give the most backwoods inbred redneck a run for his money.

I'd love to drop your your mullet wearing, Fat WHITE A$$ in the middle of Ferguson TONIGHT...your misguided and worthless existence deserves it's proper "Darwinistic" conclusion.......

txtebow
08-19-2014, 08:15 PM
http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/08/19/it-has-to-stop-more-than-30-arrested-after-another-violent-night-in-ferguson/

I’m proud of us. We deserve this, and this is what’s supposed to happen when there’s injustice in your community,” DeAndre Smith told The Post. “St. Louis — not going to take this anymore.”

A police officer who asked not to be identified labeled it “looting tourism.”

“It’s like they are spending their gas money to come down here and steal,” the officer told The Post

TailgateNut
08-19-2014, 08:20 PM
I'd love to drop your your mullet wearing, Fat WHITE A$$ in the middle of Ferguson TONIGHT...your misguided and worthless existence deserves it's proper "Darwinistic" conclusion.......

Contrary to your ****ing racist ass, I get along with all races. I currently have over 70 employees who cover the whole spectrum and I don't discriminate based on the color of a persons skin.
In addition I have never "sported a mullet".

...and anytime you feel froggy just get in touch....I will warn you that I don't play nice and am one vengeful mother****er..So go right ahead and go all in!

You ****ing disgusting excuse for a human being.

TailgateNut
08-19-2014, 08:22 PM
http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/08/19/it-has-to-stop-more-than-30-arrested-after-another-violent-night-in-ferguson/

I’m proud of us. We deserve this, and this is what’s supposed to happen when there’s injustice in your community,” DeAndre Smith told The Post. “St. Louis — not going to take this anymore.”

A police officer who asked not to be identified labeled it “looting tourism.”

“It’s like they are spending their gas money to come down here and steal,” the officer told The Post

...and to address this post...I would feel more comfortable with a dozen of these people than with a dozen of those redneck ass pigs.

cutthemdown
08-19-2014, 11:11 PM
Contrary to your ****ing racist ass, I get along with all races. I currently have over 70 employees who cover the whole spectrum and I don't discriminate based on the color of a persons skin.
In addition I have never "sported a mullet".

...and anytime you feel froggy just get in touch....I will warn you that I don't play nice and am one vengeful mother****er..So go right ahead and go all in!

You ****ing disgusting excuse for a human being.

You are the new Spider of making threats you know will never come to fruition. Why even bother?

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
08-19-2014, 11:18 PM

This post alone should result in a ban.

Let's hope this one is permanent.

Johnykbr
08-20-2014, 07:39 AM

Commence Snarky Guy:

"But TGN said he would get along with them so it isn't a threat."

Conclude Snarky Guy.

cutthemdown
08-20-2014, 10:36 AM

You are such a puss whining for a ban.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
08-20-2014, 11:05 AM
Commence Snarky Guy:

"But TGN said he would get along with them so it isn't a threat."

Conclude Snarky Guy.

What kind of silly, non-sequitur sh*t is that?

:crazy:

Arkie
08-20-2014, 11:25 AM
White police officer= LABF feels inclined to use the slur "redneck"

meanwhile the Black 300 pounder who broke the cops eye socket after physically assaulting a store owner after stealing cigars was simply "an unarmed black man".

You're such a cowardly, fully indoctrinated eunuch........

Mike Brown paid for the cigars at the counter. Nobody stole anything. No charges were ever filed. No stolen property was recovered. He had no criminal record. He really was unarmed.

GreatBronco16
08-20-2014, 12:02 PM
Mike Brown paid for the cigars at the counter.Never actually saw him giving money to the clerk in the video Nobody stole anything.If you say so No charges were ever filed.Does not mean that nothing was stolen.No stolen property was recovered.They have been smoked up by now He had no criminal record.Nobody has a criminal record until they are convicted of a crime. He really was unarmed.According to the cops face, Mike used his fists as his weapon

See bold.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
08-20-2014, 12:19 PM
See bold.

The store owner is already on record stating that the alleged theft didn't happen and that no one from the store called the police.

But thanks for providing me with the example you asked me for. :welcome:

broncocalijohn
08-20-2014, 12:51 PM

What is bankable from that post? He didnt threaten TGN personally. Seems he is banned but not sure for what post. The one you stated is weak sauce. You might hate the guy but that is far from a bannable offense.

ludo21
08-20-2014, 12:57 PM
Mike Brown paid for the cigars at the counter. Nobody stole anything. No charges were ever filed. No stolen property was recovered. He had no criminal record. He really was unarmed.

The picture of him intimidating the clerk tells me that he can be aggressive thus the eye socket being punched out seems a reasonable response by the man.

GreatBronco16
08-20-2014, 01:13 PM
The store owner is already on record stating that the alleged theft didn't happen and that no one from the store called the police.

Yeah and I remember hearing about how the store owner was scared of being attacked too. So I can see why he would just say that nothing happened even though video evidence says otherwise. You're welcome too.

GreatBronco16
08-20-2014, 01:31 PM

The guy that was with Mike, says otherwise. But I guess he was lying about him and his buddy taking them right?

In an interview with msnbc shortly after the report was released, Johnson’s lawyer confirmed that Brown had taken cigars from the store.

“My client did tell us and told the FBI that they went into the store. He told FBI that [Brown] did take cigarillos. He told that to the DOJ and the St. Louis County Police.”

Johnykbr
08-20-2014, 01:38 PM
What is bankable from that post? He didnt threaten TGN personally. Seems he is banned but not sure for what post. The one you stated is weak sauce. You might hate the guy but that is far from a bannable offense.

Already banned again? I didn't see what he posted that warranted that.

cutthemdown
08-20-2014, 03:07 PM

It's about how he acted violent in the store. It shows his state of mind.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
08-20-2014, 03:23 PM
Paid for the cigars? LOL all I've heard is the store owners and employee didnt call the police due to the "insignificance" of the "theft". Meaning they didnt care a cheap box of cigars was stolen. A customer in the store called the police.

All I know if someone knocks my eyeball down to my chin I'm shooting that bitch.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
08-20-2014, 03:26 PM
Already banned again? I didn't see what he posted that warranted that.

Pretty sad he gets banned for doing something that happens everyday on these boards.

DenverBrit
08-20-2014, 04:15 PM
Jim Hoft, really?

Any other source verifying this story?

peacepipe
08-20-2014, 04:29 PM
Pretty sad he gets banned for doing something that happens everyday on these boards.

Any examples?

GreatBronco16
08-20-2014, 04:48 PM
Any examples?

Just read over TGNs posts since he has graced the board with his presence again. Hell just in this very thread, but he doesn't get banned because he's the house bltch around here.

peacepipe
08-20-2014, 04:50 PM
Just read over TGNs posts since he has graced the board with his presence again. Hell just in this very thread, but he doesn't get banned because he's the house bltch around here.

I've read his post. Nothing there.

broncocalijohn
08-20-2014, 04:57 PM

Nothing from txtebow either.

GreatBronco16
08-20-2014, 05:09 PM

TGNs first post in this very thread can be considered a racist comment towards txtebow.

peacepipe
08-20-2014, 05:22 PM

Not surprised you would think that.

barryr
08-20-2014, 07:10 PM
Yeah, liberals really prove me "wrong" in never using simple ad hominem attacks on posters and sticking to the subject. No evidence even in this thread. Such geniuses.

TailgateNut
08-20-2014, 07:37 PM

Speaking of....you sure are a WHINEY BIATCH. Cry much? I know you're all upset that in the end I was right about Timmy and you were left carrying his sack.

GreatBronco16
08-20-2014, 08:05 PM
Speaking of....you sure are a WHINEY BIATCH. Cry much? I know you're all upset that in the end I was right about Timmy and you were left carrying his sack.

That's funny considering you're the only person in this thread to even mention him. Sounds like Timmy boy still has hit nuts all in your mouth.

DenverBrit
08-20-2014, 08:10 PM
Yeah, liberals really prove me "wrong" in never using simple ad hominem attacks on posters and sticking to the subject. No evidence even in this thread. Such geniuses.

Is this an anagram??

barryr
08-20-2014, 08:11 PM

Says the guy who serves crap food at his dull tailgates and hid for 2 years because you rooted against the Broncos because of Tebow's religion. Yeah, you look open minded and tolerant. More like a bigot who needs to practice what he preaches, much less grow up. How anyone can stand being around such a juvenile, prejudiced prick is beyond me.

TailgateNut
08-20-2014, 08:11 PM
That's funny considering you're the only person in this thread to even mention him. Sounds like Timmy boy still has hit nuts all in your mouth.

Considering the fact that I was against him from before the draft I your statement makes no sense at all.

TailgateNut
08-20-2014, 08:29 PM
Says the guy who serves crap food at his dull tailgates and hid for 2 years because you rooted against the Broncos because of Tebow's religion. Yeah, you look open minded and tolerant. More like a bigot who needs to practice what he preaches, much less grow up. How anyone can stand being around such a juvenile, prejudiced prick is beyond me.

Thanks for the laugh you ****ing ignorant ass.

Sometimes, if you find yourself in a room full of idiots, the best thing to do is to leave and close the door behind you, and allow the idiot to continue their circle jerk games....OH, and BTW I wasn't the only one who left because of all the insufferable teboners.
In addition, I have NEVER IN MY LIFE ROOTED AGAINST THE BRONCOS. PERIOD. Even during the time we had that sad ass excuse for a QB on the field...I suffered through it knowing his time would be short lived.

Bigot?.....so in your prejudiced mind anyone who doesn't believe in some God who's ordained followers sexually abuse children is juvenile and should be more open minded. The ****ing earth would be a peaceful place if we were to wipe it clean of religious nutcases.

I wont even waste my time addressing the other comments.

Rohirrim
08-20-2014, 08:34 PM

Maybe it was the KKK link?

The site does draw some interesting comments:

He is NOT BLACK he is an SUNI MUSLIM he looks black but his culture is Islamist! He speaks perfect araibec and can recite the call for prayer! Do you know a black man that can do that?????? Most black American men are Christians. He hates Christians, and he has a fake marriage! Its all fake!! First thing he did was delete all the words of GOD and take out any words of Islamists and change all the miranda rights--this isnt an American this is a traitor! He is not an American! They trained him he is an imposter! He didnt care about the 30 Navy seal tean six or Bengazi!!! He used the black people to get their vote! He is an actor!!" 181 upvotes, 0 downvotes

"Do you actually think OUR, *cough*, congress IS GOING to impeach the first black POS marxist muslim potus? *sigh* he NEVER should have been elected in the first place." 220 upvotes, 2 downvotes (Basically, 220 people don't understand that nearly all Marxists are atheists)

"Muslim in NOT a race of people, it's a Satanic cult!" 77 upvotes, 1 downvote

"They are using the gays to destroy Christianity, then the Muslims are going to kill all the gays, that's how they are going to take over the world." 42 upvotes, 0 downvotes[15]

:rofl:

TailgateNut
08-20-2014, 09:04 PM
TGNs first post in this very thread can be considered a racist comment towards txtebow.

Which one of these is considered a race?

A. Inbred
B. Back-woods
c. Redneck

I know folks from the south are a bit challenged (BamaBoy),but please do elaborate.

TailgateNut
08-20-2014, 09:05 PM
Maybe it was the KKK link?

The site does draw some interesting comments:

He is NOT BLACK he is an SUNI MUSLIM he looks black but his culture is Islamist! He speaks perfect araibec and can recite the call for prayer! Do you know a black man that can do that?????? Most black American men are Christians. He hates Christians, and he has a fake marriage! Its all fake!! First thing he did was delete all the words of GOD and take out any words of Islamists and change all the miranda rights--this isnt an American this is a traitor! He is not an American! They trained him he is an imposter! He didnt care about the 30 Navy seal tean six or Bengazi!!! He used the black people to get their vote! He is an actor!!" 181 upvotes, 0 downvotes

"Do you actually think OUR, *cough*, congress IS GOING to impeach the first black POS marxist muslim potus? *sigh* he NEVER should have been elected in the first place." 220 upvotes, 2 downvotes (Basically, 220 people don't understand that nearly all Marxists are atheists)

"Muslim in NOT a race of people, it's a Satanic cult!" 77 upvotes, 1 downvote

"They are using the gays to destroy Christianity, then the Muslims are going to kill all the gays, that's how they are going to take over the world." 42 upvotes, 0 downvotes[15]

:rofl:

WTF is that?

broncocalijohn
08-20-2014, 09:16 PM
Not surprised you would think that.

Hat are you saying? Also, show us proof he broke a rule. I dont see any threat. Please explainboth because you have no ****ing clue on one especially for a ppiste I never have gone to bat for in the past.

TailgateNut
08-20-2014, 09:19 PM
Maybe, just maybe, he just shot him 'cause he had "himself" a real bad case of REBEL YELLow. One of those south of the Mason-Dixon line diseases.

TailgateNut
08-20-2014, 09:19 PM
Hat are you saying? Also, show us proof he broke a rule. I dont see any threat. Please explainboth because you have no ****ing clue on one especially for a ppiste I never have gone to bat for in the past.

Drink much? Cheap wine?

Guess Who
08-20-2014, 10:15 PM
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/08...jury-ferguson/

Orbital Fracture
The most common symptoms are bruising, tenderness and swelling around the eye; redness of the eye; double vision, ordiplopia (seeing two images at the same time); numbness of the cheek, nose or teeth; nose bleeds (epistaxis) [See figure 1].

Symptoms that typically indicate a more serious injury are pain on eye movement, double vision, air under the skin around the eye, and numbness of the cheek/mouth/nose on the side of the injury. Severe trauma may cause facial bone fractures, injury to the eye itself, and injuries to the skull/brain.

For suffering a major injury, Officer Wilson was demonstrating no pain, discomfort, nor was an ambulance called for the treatment of the potentially life threatening injury.

Arkie
08-20-2014, 11:20 PM
Jim Hoft, really?

Any other source verifying this story?

This is the last time I'll post in this undeserving thread instead of the existing thread. I just looked up Jim Hoft, the blogger who "had breaking news" in the OP. He's dishonest to say the least.

Evil Stupid Dick Explains Why Michael Brown Deserved To Die (http://wonkette.com/557210/evil-stupid-dick-explains-why-michael-brown-deserved-to-die)

http://img.wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Hoft-Michael-Brown-1.jpg

Hey, everybody, just stop feeling bad about the police in Ferguson, Missouri, shooting unarmed 18-year-old Michael Brown dead while he had his hands up — Jim Hoft, the Stupidest Man On the Internet, wants you all to know that it’s no big loss, since Michael Brown was a 100% certified GANGSTER who HAD A GUN (maybe, in a Facebook photo of a completely different person — give him time, and Hoft will probably start hinting that Brown had a gun when he was shot, too). While the photo above has been in circulation since shortly after Brown was shot, Our Stupid Hero appears to be the first to jump from “photographed gesturing like a rap gangster” to “was a GANGSTER.” Hoft has since backed off that original headline, of which Chris Johnson at Little Green Footballs wisely archived a copy at Webcitation in case Hoft “tries to edit it without admitting it.” Which Hoft did, of course.

Maybe even the Stupidest Man on the Internet finally figured out that enough white kids pose while making a gang signs that you can’t actually call that proof of gang membership. Worse, they may even combine the gang sign with a duckface, which may indicate affiliation with a criminal organization like the WebFoot SistaHood:

http://img.wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/gang-sign-duckface.jpg

By a little later Thursday evening, Hoft had dropped the “Brown was a GANGSTER” hed (with no indication that he’d changed anything, of course — Hoft doesn’t roll that way) and was running an all new scary photo and headline (since revised, again without any mention of the change):

http://img.wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Hoft-Michael-Brown-2.jpg

The link in that now-removed version of the post was to a Facebook page for Dallas Anger Radio host Chris Krok; since Mr. Hoft didn’t deign to note why this image is gone from his site, we can only guess it’s because THAT’S NOT MICHAEL BROWN, and the picture had already been debunked a good 12 hours before he posted it.

Or that might not matter to Hoft at all; maybe he got some flak from Second Amendment heroes who pointed out that there is absolutely nothing wrong with someone taking a photo with their gun, again, somebody who IS NOT MIKE BROWN.

By the end of Thursday night, we were back to the initial photo, with a somewhat less inflamed headline:

http://img.wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Hoft-Michael-Brown-3.jpg

Also worth noting: Charles Johnson points out that Hoft is quite happy to share information from unapologetic white supremacist sites — a photo claiming to decode the gang signs is a link from the nice KKK sympathizers at the Council of Conservative Citizens.

Guess Who
08-21-2014, 12:58 AM
You can never trust people who throw gang signs..... Thugs is what they are.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/5753151e4f9e41ff5d4b1539f0a79711/tumblr_n2v04wdobb1qbk8i6o1_1280.jpg

Despicable

http://38.media.tumblr.com/5ccca1382a2161f0a9a1c81cb007d02c/tumblr_n2v040eJTX1qbk8i6o1_400.png

Where are the cops

http://31.media.tumblr.com/5ce6f5d3657f6cc5d1827fbc27aed68c/tumblr_mpndo3VHrA1qbk8i6o1_1280.jpg

I can tell these gang bangers deserve to die.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/f62deb1023fa8c6fc43e48945806eaf8/tumblr_mlbtydqkQ41qbk8i6o1_1280.jpg

Where are the riot police these teens are up to no good.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/d6218060992ecd00c6a2e36438fcee77/tumblr_mkpc5zr9G91qbk8i6o1_1280.jpg

My God we need to bring Mark Furman out of retirement......

http://38.media.tumblr.com/b79a14954582f8031aedbeb90324cd48/tumblr_ml5d31jNhl1qbk8i6o1_1280.jpg

Bonnie and Clyde

http://64.13.149.200/pximg/USR7FQNQJM4I9JCN-rszw638.jpg

The Orangeman is a gang banger!!!!!!

You know come to think of it, maybe it is only really scary when a black guy does it?

http://www.westernjournalism.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Michael-Brown-Gang.jpg

broncocalijohn
08-21-2014, 01:34 AM
Drink much? Cheap wine?

Worse! "Smart" phone.

GreatBronco16
08-21-2014, 05:17 AM
Which one of these is considered a race?

A. Inbred
B. Back-woods
c. Redneck

I know folks from the south are a bit challenged (BamaBoy),but please do elaborate.

Wow, you sure are stupid or just plain ignorant. Tell me which one of these is a race.

A. N...er
B. Blue Gums
C. Moon Bat

No, those aren't a race. They are racist words 'Describing' a race. Which is what your examples 'Can' be considered as. Not saying they are, just that they 'Can' be.

You make it obvious that you don't have to be from the south to be an inbred, back-woods redneck. I think it might be time for you to just go back to being Mr.Irrelevant.

TailgateNut
08-21-2014, 06:31 AM
Wow, you sure are stupid or just plain ignorant. Tell me which one of these is a race.

A. N...er
B. Blue Gums
C. Moon Bat

No, those aren't a race. They are racist words 'Describing' a race. Which is what your examples 'Can' be considered as. Not saying they are, just that they 'Can' be.

You make it obvious that you don't have to be from the south to be an inbred, back-woods redneck. I think it might be time for you to just go back to being Mr.Irrelevant.

Answer the multi-choice question you ****ing dillwad. You claimed I made racist comments, so please elaborate.

Is redneck a race?
Is being inbred considered being part of a racial group?

Can't justify your statement, can you?

Are southerners a race or are they just stupid due to the high humidity?

cutthemdown
08-21-2014, 07:10 AM
Answer the multi-choice question you ****ing dillwad. You claimed I made racist comments, so please elaborate.

Is redneck a race?
Is being inbred considered being part of a racial group?

Can't justify your statement, can you?

porch monkey - is that a race? so is that a racist term?

redneck is a derogatory term for poor white people from the south. Then some whites reclaimed the word and use it as a term of endearment, just like how blacks use ****er. The only difference is white people don't get offended as easily as blacks do.

GreatBronco16
08-21-2014, 07:20 AM

LOL Actually you are showing that you are way dumber than the southerners you're trying to make fun of.

So lets recap. According to TGN, it's ok to call black people n...er because n...er is not a race.

TGN, showing how stupid he is since 1967.

Jason in LA
08-21-2014, 01:41 PM

You were finally banned? That's so awesome! But looks like it wasn't permanent. Well, I'm sure that you'll give the admins here another chance to finish the job. ;D

Rohirrim
08-21-2014, 01:44 PM
You were finally banned? That's so awesome! But looks like it wasn't permanent. Well, I'm sure that you'll give the admins here another chance to finish the job. ;D

I think they took him out already. I'm guessing it was the KKK website he linked to. :rofl:

TailgateNut
08-21-2014, 05:37 PM
LOL Actually you are showing that you are way dumber than the southerners you're trying to make fun of.

So lets recap. According to TGN, it's ok to call black people n...er because n...er is not a race.

TGN, showing how stupid he is since 1967.

Hey Bama Baby, I didn't use the N word and wouldn't. ...and I will stand behind my opinion that most southerners are in fact racist inbred redneck with single digit IQ's.

cutthemdown
08-21-2014, 07:11 PM
Did you guys see the new video they released. The cops are being charged at and they say drop the knife, gets hands where we can see. That almost looked like suicide by cops to me.

broncocalijohn
08-21-2014, 07:55 PM
Did you guys see the new video they released. The cops are being charged at and they say drop the knife, gets hands where we can see. That almost looked like suicide by cops to me.

That was for a different cop shooting. I dont think most are questioning the motives by the cops.

Requiem
08-21-2014, 08:11 PM
TailgateNut was gracious enough to host events for Broncos fans and provide them with food and good times and barryr goes for the low blow and says the food was ****. What a cockstain.

peacepipe
08-21-2014, 08:29 PM

The video actually undermines the statements cops made.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/20/kajieme-powell-shooting_n_5696546.html

cutthemdown
08-21-2014, 08:33 PM
That was for a different cop shooting. I dont think most are questioning the motives by the cops.

lol really? man reporters stink they don't do a good job.

Guess Who
08-21-2014, 08:36 PM
TailgateNut was gracious enough to host events for Broncos fans and provide them with food and good times and barryr goes for the low blow and says the food was ****. What a cockstain.

wow what an asshole. Tailgatenut is awesome at tailgates... which seems obvious considering his name.

Requiem
08-21-2014, 08:54 PM
wow what an a-hole. Tailgatenut is awesome at tailgates... which seems obvious considering his name.

I never had the opportunity to go to an event of his, but from what I have heard from others on this board it was a good time and much fun was had.

GreatBronco16
08-21-2014, 09:55 PM
Hey Bama Baby, I didn't use the N word and wouldn't. ...and I will stand behind my opinion that most southerners are in fact racist inbred redneck with single digit IQ's.

Wow, you still don't get it. Speaking of that single digit IQ.........

barryr
08-21-2014, 11:04 PM
wow what an a-hole. Tailgatenut is awesome at tailgates... which seems obvious considering his name.

LOL, bigots do flock together and defend each other.

barryr
08-21-2014, 11:05 PM

LOL, whatever bigot

Rohirrim
08-21-2014, 11:26 PM

And that's an insult to cockstains. Toilet streak, more like. ;D

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
08-21-2014, 11:50 PM

Yes, you do.

We've all read the Ferguson thread.

TailgateNut
08-22-2014, 01:04 AM

an so do idiots.....just look at any GOP convention

Guess Who
08-22-2014, 06:06 AM

debates.

http://images.politico.com/global/news/111114_gop_debates_simon_ap_328.jpg

New game is sweeping Republican households across the country.

Find the Minority

http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/4fbfeec1ecad044659000015/ron-paul-fans-are-pre-gaming-the-republican-convention-with-a-massive-party.jpg

http://imgick.cleveland.com/home/cleve-media/width620/img/opinion_impact/photo/15367841-mmmain.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/11/05/article-1083142-025D335B000005DC-72_468x320.jpg

Guess Who
08-22-2014, 06:08 AM
Some yahoo floated on the Internet that only people that make $100,000 or more a year should vote. If this happened this is what the 2012 electoral Map would have looked like.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2ql8T_u8h5U/UKF6pIULWlI/AAAAAAAABjc/2jyjAVM5HtM/s1600/100k++only.png

TailgateNut
08-22-2014, 06:11 AM
debates.

http://images.politico.com/global/news/111114_gop_debates_simon_ap_328.jpg

New game is sweeping Republican households across the country.

Find the Minority

http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/4fbfeec1ecad044659000015/ron-paul-fans-are-pre-gaming-the-republican-convention-with-a-massive-party.jpg

http://imgick.cleveland.com/home/cleve-media/width620/img/opinion_impact/photo/15367841-mmmain.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/11/05/article-1083142-025D335B000005DC-72_468x320.jpg

Any person who thinks/thought Sarah Palin would be/ could be a presidential/ vice presidential candidate should opt for a frontal lobotomy. That bitch is just plain bat-**** stupid/crazy. ....and then they have Michele....WOW.

Garcia Bronco
08-22-2014, 04:56 PM
So...these riots and protests are centered around the shooting of a kid that was fighting police after robbing a store? Was it armed robbery? Is all this true?

nyuk nyuk
08-22-2014, 06:21 PM

Funny you view Republicans that way when your dear Denver Broncos are owned and operated by Republicans.

Stupid eh?

nyuk nyuk
08-22-2014, 06:23 PM
So...these riots and protests are centered around the shooting of a kid that was fighting police after robbing a store? Was it armed robbery? Is all this true?

Strong arm robbery, yes. He committed that robbery less than 10 minutes after he was shot. Libtards spent the past week-plus blathering about the "Gentile Giant" who wasn't so gentle after all, it seems, and they haven't bothered apologizing for wrongly accusing the police officer of murder before benefit of his being proven so in a fair trial.

But we're dealing with liberals, so they're still trying to rationalize why it's OK for them to treat a white cop in the manner they'd never treat black people: To accuse them of murder based on a street corner ad hoc kangaroo trial. I think they call that "racism."

Except with white folks, clearly.

nyuk nyuk
08-22-2014, 06:25 PM
Any person who thinks/thought Sarah Palin would be/ could be a presidential/ vice presidential candidate should opt for a frontal lobotomy. That b**** is just plain bat-**** stupid/crazy. ....and then they have Michele....WOW.

You're all about being "color blind" until it comes time to racial bean count your enemies.

Funny how you hypocrites always point accusatory fingers when a crowd is "too white" but never when it's too brown or black.

Then again, you can never find a crowd too brown or black.

TailgateNut
08-22-2014, 06:54 PM
Strong arm robbery, yes. He committed that robbery less than 10 minutes after he was shot. Libtards spent the past week-plus blathering about the "Gentile Giant" who wasn't so gentle after all, it seems, and they haven't bothered apologizing for wrongly accusing the police officer of murder before benefit of his being proven so in a fair trial.

But we're dealing with liberals, so they're still trying to rationalize why it's OK for them to treat a white cop in the manner they'd never treat black people: To accuse them of murder based on a street corner ad hoc kangaroo trial. I think they call that "racism."

Except with white folks, clearly.

How did he commit this robbery after he was shot and why was he shot in the first place? According to released info the MURDERER (COP) didn't even know about the Strong Arm Robbery.

TailgateNut
08-22-2014, 06:56 PM
You're all about being "color blind" until it comes time to racial bean count your enemies.

Funny how you hypocrites always point accusatory fingers when a crowd is "too white" but never when it's too brown or black.

Then again, you can never find a crowd too brown or black.

How the **** does this relate to my statement about Palin and CO being as smart as a half empty box of rocks.

nyuk nyuk
08-22-2014, 06:58 PM
How did he commit this robbery after he was shot and why was he shot in the first place? According to released info the MURDERER (COP) didn't even know about the Strong Arm Robbery.

What in the **** are you talking about?

1) Typo. I meant less than 10 minutes after the robbery he was shot.

2) Something tells me you'd never call a black person who killed a white person a "MURDERER" based on nothing more than he said/she said ad hoc streetcorner kangaroo courts.

3) We don't have full information of what happened between them, so you're making an untenable claim. Full details of this case cannot be released until the investigation is over and case is closed.

4) Perhaps in light of the above you should consider shutting your mouth and stopping making such ridiculous judgments, especially if you don't want someone calling YOU a "MURDERER" with such flimsy reasoning.

nyuk nyuk
08-22-2014, 07:01 PM
How the **** does this relate to my statement about Palin and CO being as smart as a half empty box of rocks.

How does any of your tangential nonsense on this thread have to do with the orbital fracture the officer is reported to have suffered?

Why bring up racial bean counts on such a thread unless you're trying to tie in race to the case of the Brown shooting which countless liberals are trying to do so without a shred of evidence to justify it other than a bean count of skin colors, like you just made?

barryr
08-22-2014, 07:11 PM
Funny you view Republicans that way when your dear Denver Broncos are owned and operated by Republicans.

Stupid eh?

If Elway came out and started talking about being a Christian, that bozo bigot wouldn't know what to do.

TailgateNut
08-22-2014, 07:27 PM
If Elway came out and started talking about being a Christian, that bozo bigot wouldn't know what to do.

Bozo Bigot? Because I can't stand hypocrites who preach on sunday and **** children on sunday night?

barryr
08-22-2014, 07:34 PM
Bozo Bigot? Because I can't stand hypocrites who preach on sunday and **** children on sunday night?

Bozo bigot? Yep. Funny, you liberals don't like me making sweeping generalizations about liberals being the same, yet you do it all the time and doing so here about Christians. Just so smart.

DenverBrit
08-22-2014, 08:23 PM
Bozo bigot? Yep. Funny, you liberals don't like me making sweeping generalizations about liberals being the same, yet you do it all the time and doing so here about Christians. Just so smart.

Since when is discussing priests, who are pedophiles, a sweeping generalization of Christians?

TailgateNut
08-22-2014, 10:20 PM

Comprehension isn't your forte, is it. If you feel guilty, then defend yourself. Or if you are aware of one of these monster on the pulpit, speak up. Or would you rather do like most of the followers, and harbor one of these pedophiles in your circle.

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2014, 12:12 PM

Years ago Janet said their children were being raised in a Christian home, and at least one of Elway's daughters is openly Christian.

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2014, 12:13 PM
So are any of you hysteria-mongers about the dead strong arm robber changing your views in light of that his friend and biggest "witness" already admitted to previous acts of both theft and filing a false report by lying to police?

TailgateNut
08-23-2014, 12:27 PM
So are any of you hysteria-mongers about the dead strong arm robber changing your views in light of that his friend and biggest "witness" already admitted to previous acts of both theft and filing a false report by lying to police?

NO.

1. please provide a link
2. regardless, even if he was involved in a petty theft which BTW the Pig knew nothing about, it still does not justify MURDER
3. Had he not been Black, would the PIGS have pulled over to start a confrontation?
4. Had he not been Black would they have shown a bit more respect and restraint?
5. Have you laundered you Hood and Robe lately?

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
08-23-2014, 01:11 PM

Still pedaling the same outright lies and already-discredited propaganda, I see.

You are definitely one of the better trained of Rupert's Kids.

The Lone Bolt
08-23-2014, 01:37 PM
NO.

1. please provide a link
2. regardless, even if he was involved in a petty theft which BTW the Pig knew nothing about, it still does not justify MURDER
3. Had he not been Black, would the PIGS have pulled over to start a confrontation?
4. Had he not been Black would they have shown a bit more respect and restraint?

I've been restraining from commenting until all the facts are out, but in all fairness "murder" has not been established in a court of law.

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2014, 01:50 PM
Some yahoo floated on the Internet that only people that make $100,000 or more a year should vote. If this happened this is what the 2012 electoral Map would have looked like.

Try an electoral map of people on welfare.

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2014, 01:54 PM
NO.

1. please provide a link

Amusing you want "a link" when there isn't "a link" on the planet that says MURDER.

But then again, libtards aren't known for being coherent, intellectually consistent, or ethically honest, anyway.

You aren't doing the reading.

You're gleaning that the officer committed MURDER in large part based on what this person said, and it's now out that not only is he at the least a small-time criminal, BUT that he also pled guilty to providing FALSE INFORMATION to a police officer. Are you able to see the problem with taking a person's claims on face value, especially in a case where someone is being accused of MURDER?

Is there something about due process and the Golden Rule here that you find troubling?

Of course who needs evidence when you have "a pig" accused of wrongly killing a black person?

Here you go, including a very nice mugshot. (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2732122/Revealed-Key-Michael-Brown-shooting-witness-Dorian-Johnson-arrest-warrant-theft-busted-lying-cops.html)

And if you want to race bait/Klan bait, at least spell it better than "launder you Hood and Robe." You sound illiterate.

By the way, loser, what were the KKK known for? Let's see: 1) Taking an accusation against a person of another race on face value as fact without checking or waiting for an investigation; 2) Acting upon said accusation and treating the person of the other race as guilty; and 3) Calling for his imprisonment/execution based on his being labeled in their ad hoc street corner kangaroo court as guilty.

In other words, you're acting just like them. Congrats!!!

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2014, 01:55 PM
Still pedaling the same outright lies and already-discredited propaganda, I see.

You are definitely one of the better trained of Rupert's Kids.

I'm sorry that you're so dishonest/lazy/illiterate that you don't bother reading up.

Guess Who
08-23-2014, 02:12 PM
It really doesn't matter if the cop suffered any injuries. It doesn't matter if the guy beat the **** out of him. If the cop shot an unarmed man 6 times in the middle of the street from 25 feet away than he should still be charged.

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2014, 02:15 PM
It really doesn't matter if the cop suffered any injuries. It doesn't matter if the guy beat the **** out of him. If the cop shot an unarmed man 6 times in the middle of the street from 25 feet away than he should still be charged.

I would expect someone with an avatar like yours to make a post like this.

Perhaps you should put down the High Times and study something about law, police procedure, and use of force?

If there is a reason that a person cannot defend themselves with lethal force against someone who was on the verge of knocking them out cold by smashing their face in, feel free to offer something more substantial than your anti-police armchair quarterbacking.

GreatBronco16
08-23-2014, 04:13 PM
By the way, loser, what were the KKK known for? Let's see: 1) Taking an accusation against a person of another race on face value as fact without checking or waiting for an investigation; 2) Acting upon said accusation and treating the person of the other race as guilty; and 3) Calling for his imprisonment/execution based on his being labeled in their ad hoc street corner kangaroo court as guilty.

In other words, you're acting just like them. Congrats!!!

Oh burn.Hilarious!

He won't understand any of it though.

GreatBronco16
08-23-2014, 04:14 PM

Really? None of that matters? It must be nice living in your drug induced world. When you sober up, feel free to join us back here in reality.