PDA

View Full Version : Physically Fit to be our next Presdent

Pony Boy
08-11-2014, 09:10 AM
Bill and Hillary Clinton are making the most of their downtime in the Hamptons.

Mrs Clinton, 66, kept her eyes shaded from the sun with oversized dark sunglasses a straw visor and a muumuu.

The political pair have sparked a bit of controversy recently after it was revealed that they are paying $100,000 for their three-week stay - just weeks after Mrs Clinton claimed that they were 'dead broke' after leaving the White House in 2000.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2720212/A-straw-visor-muumuu-Hillary-SoulCycle-shorts-Bill-Relaxed-Clintons-enjoy-downtime-beach-dogs.html

peacepipe
08-11-2014, 09:20 AM
Clinton was called the comeback kid.

peacepipe
08-11-2014, 09:21 AM
Btw,any word on Willard's car elevator?

TonyR
08-11-2014, 09:36 AM
Good lord, this is petty, childish stuff even by Pony Boy's standards. Look, I'm certianly no fan of Hillary's. But we're judging politicians by their looks? She's not fit to be POTUS because she's ugly, that's the best you can come up with? As for wealth, most people who are potential POTUS candidates are wealthy. The Clintons are poor compared to the likes of Romney. And at least they are self made rather than silver spooners.

Pony Boy
08-11-2014, 09:57 AM
Good lord, this is petty, childish stuff even by Pony Boy's standards. Look, I'm certianly no fan of Hillary's. But we're judging politicians by their looks? She's not fit to be POTUS because she's ugly, that's the best you can come up with? As for wealth, most people who are potential POTUS candidates are wealthy. The Clintons are poor compared to the likes of Romney. And at least they are self made rather than silver spooners.

I didn't say she's ugly, it's the reality that she will be 69 years old when she's elected and 77 after 8 years. You would think she could make an effort to get in better physical condition.

TonyR
08-11-2014, 10:11 AM
...it's the reality that she will be 69 years old when she's elected and 77 after 8 years...

I do agree this is concerning. Hopefully the GOP produces a worthwhile candidate so we don't have to worry about a 2nd term for Hillary.

W*GS
08-11-2014, 10:12 AM
I didn't say she's ugly, it's the reality that she will be 69 years old when she's elected and 77 after 8 years. You would think she could make an effort to get in better physical condition.

What was Reagan's physical condition?

If Reagan wasn't too old to be Prez, then neither is Hillary.

Rohirrim
08-11-2014, 10:25 AM
It's not her body I'm worried about.

bronco militia
08-11-2014, 10:52 AM
http://media.giphy.com/media/eVXYZNCiCUT7i/giphy.gif

Pony Boy
08-11-2014, 11:29 AM

Ronald Reagan: 'How to Stay Fit: The President's Personal Exercise Program'

http://parade.condenast.com/116185/ronaldreagan/16-reagan-fitness/

Pony Boy
08-11-2014, 11:41 AM
I do agree this is concerning. Hopefully the GOP produces a worthwhile candidate so we don't have to worry about a 2nd term for Hillary.

My point is it's OK for the White House Doctor to slam Chris Christie about his weight and would she dare say anything about Hillary in the muumuu?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/50xrw7kRyiU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

peacepipe
08-11-2014, 11:53 AM
A very very fat difference between Christie & HRC.

Pony Boy
08-11-2014, 12:04 PM
I really like the look on the face of the secret service agent that has to follow them and pick up dog-poo in a paper cup.

Nice Cankles ................LOL

TonyR
08-11-2014, 12:06 PM
My point is it's OK for the White House Doctor to slam Chris Christie about his weight and would she dare say anything about Hillary in the muumuu?

While Hillary is certainly "overweight" and clearly not in the greatest shape, Christie is morbidly obese. I'm sure plenty will be made of her age and unattractiveness during the run up to the campaign, don't you worry.

Rigs11
08-11-2014, 12:58 PM
Pony should be focused more on whether the gop candidates are mentally fit for well...anything

Smiling Assassin27
08-11-2014, 01:48 PM
Who gives a crap that she's a doughy, lazy, unhealthful slob of a person? I'd worry more about the *whispering* insanity and general lack of concern for any human but herself.

But hey, America was warned about the narcissist in chief we currently have and nobody batted an eyelash so roll the dice on this unaccomplished, uncaring, incompetent, and evil battle ax.

Arkie
08-11-2014, 02:32 PM

They made a big deal about Reagan's age too. Ha!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fJhCjMfRndk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
08-11-2014, 08:08 PM
Pony should be focused more on whether the gop candidates are mentally fit for well...anything

Heh!

I was thinking the same thing when I saw his Red Ink Ron stroke fodder.

BTW, how funny is it that they are already fretting about Hillary? Ha!

SoCalBronco
08-11-2014, 08:32 PM
I have no intention of voting for her, but this is irrelevant...and yes Christie is a fat **** who is in a ton worse shape, despite getting his stomach stapled.

Rohirrim
08-11-2014, 08:38 PM
Like the Times survey showed, Wall Street will be perfectly fine with either Hillary, Jeb Bush, or any other establishment politician. As long as government of the elite, by the elite, and for the elite continues, no problemo.

nyuk nyuk
08-12-2014, 12:47 PM

Reagan's condition was fine and he wasn't a fat sloth.

McCain was barely older than Hillary in 2008 and Democrats kept saying he was too old and would keel over any minute. No reason we can't apply that standard here, either.

At least Hillary has better taste in clothing now.

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/9786.jpg

nyuk nyuk
08-12-2014, 12:48 PM
Like the Times survey showed, Wall Street will be perfectly fine with either Hillary, Jeb Bush, or any other establishment politician. As long as government of the elite, by the elite, and for the elite continues, no problemo.

Clearly so, and the people are still left out of major policy issues such as amnesty, which benefit those of wealth and provide a certain political party which lost its steam with the major American demographic a new imported voting base.

Rohirrim
08-12-2014, 12:51 PM
Clearly so, and the people are still left out of major policy issues such as amnesty, which benefit those of wealth and provide a certain political party which lost its steam with the major American demographic a new imported voting base.

Don't worry. I'm sure the Republicans can just gerrymander the latinos out of existence. ;D

nyuk nyuk
08-12-2014, 12:52 PM
Don't worry. I'm sure the Republicans can just gerrymander the latinos out of existence. ;D

Because Democrats never do such things.

At least you didn't deny Democrats lost favor with the majority of white Americans long ago. Indeed, Democratic strategists themselves admit it which is why they're obstructing everything but amnesty.

Rohirrim
08-12-2014, 01:26 PM
Because Democrats never do such things.

At least you didn't deny Democrats lost favor with the majority of white Americans long ago. Indeed, Democratic strategists themselves admit it which is why they're obstructing everything but amnesty.

I said no such thing, of course, but excellent recitation of the talking points. :thumbsup:

Requiem
08-12-2014, 01:41 PM
I said no such thing, of course, but excellent recitation of the talking points. :thumbsup:

Gerrymandering. (GERRYMANDER)

Rohirrim
08-12-2014, 01:50 PM
More important than Hillary's weight are her opinions:

Who’s the Israeli government’s best spokesperson? Ron Dermer? Michael Oren? Bibi himself? Nope. It’s Hillary Clinton. In her interview on Sunday with Jeffrey Goldberg, Clinton offered the most articulate, sophisticated, passionate defense of Netanyahu’s conduct I’ve heard from a government official on either side of the Atlantic. Unfortunately, important chunks of it aren’t true.

Let’s take her claims in turn.
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.610007

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
08-13-2014, 03:30 AM
More important than Hillary's weight are her opinions:

Whoís the Israeli governmentís best spokesperson? Ron Dermer? Michael Oren? Bibi himself? Nope. Itís Hillary Clinton. In her interview on Sunday with Jeffrey Goldberg, Clinton offered the most articulate, sophisticated, passionate defense of Netanyahuís conduct Iíve heard from a government official on either side of the Atlantic. Unfortunately, important chunks of it arenít true.

Letís take her claims in turn.
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.610007

Hillary = Bush in a skirt (or pantsuit, as it were.)

If she were a rich white dude with an 'R' after her name, then the right-wingnuts on this board would be lining up to blow her.

TonyR
08-13-2014, 06:33 AM
If she were a rich white dude with an 'R' after her name, then the right-wingnuts on this board would be lining up to blow her.

Oh absolutely, without a doubt. That or if she looked like Caribou Barbie.

Rohirrim
08-13-2014, 10:44 AM
If it ends up being Jeb vs. Hillary, Jeb is the more "liberal" choice. :rofl:

Pony Boy
08-13-2014, 11:37 AM
She will be a modern day LBJ

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/08/what-hillary-can-learn-from-lbj/375732/

Rohirrim
08-13-2014, 12:00 PM
She will be a modern day LBJ

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/08/what-hillary-can-learn-from-lbj/375732/

You mean she'll get us hopelessly mired in the worst military debacle in our history and through sheer stubbornness refuse to change course while thousands of Americans get killed for nothing? I don't doubt it. She was really gung ho for Dubya's adventures in Iraq. Of course, Johnson lied us deeper into Vietnam. Dubya lied us into Iraq. So, she's got a working template there.

Pony Boy
08-13-2014, 12:25 PM
You mean she'll get us hopelessly mired in the worst military debacle in our history and through sheer stubbornness refuse to change course while thousands of Americans get killed for nothing? I don't doubt it. She was really gung ho for Dubya's adventures in Iraq. Of course, Johnson lied us deeper into Vietnam. Dubya lied us into Iraq. So, she's got a working template there.

The racial tensions today are running as deep if not deeper than the LBJ years and she will look forward to being know as the first Black/Hispanic female president. She will be ready and willing to flex her Military muscles if given the right opportunity and I think she would love to go toe to toe with Putin.