PDA

View Full Version : Despite Chris Matthews’ Greatest Efforts ‘Not to Get Ethnic’

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
08-04-2014, 11:23 PM
<iframe width="940" height="554" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_b3BYmcfR6w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LOL

Rohirrim
08-05-2014, 08:17 AM
Is he still on?

nyuk nyuk
08-05-2014, 10:24 AM
Since when does Matthews shy from getting ethnic except when he's going after someone not white? When it's white folks, he and his kind are all about getting ethnic.

Rohirrim
08-05-2014, 11:10 AM
I wonder if Bobo keeps track of Kim Kardashian too?

Matthews' relevance to anything? Oh, that's right. Nada.

What next from this moron? Rachel Maddow's latest hair style?

nyuk nyuk
08-07-2014, 11:00 AM
I wonder if Bobo keeps track of Kim Kardashian too?

Matthews' relevance to anything? Oh, that's right. Nada.

What next from this moron? Rachel Maddow's latest hair style?

Nice to see you're all trying to distance yourselves from him, but it's not just him, it's that entire network.

A screenshot I got during their website revamping late last year:

http://i57.tinypic.com/2ewjhqg.jpg

If that doesn't show massive political bias in that network, nothing does.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
08-07-2014, 12:38 PM
Odds are you and your buddies were CM's biggest fans when he was leading the media's great Clinton c@ck hunt back in the late 90s.

Rohirrim
08-07-2014, 03:23 PM
Nice to see you're all trying to distance yourselves from him, but it's not just him, it's that entire network.

A screenshot I got during their website revamping late last year:

If that doesn't show massive political bias in that network, nothing does.

Why would I bother distancing myself from somebody I never see, unless you post him on here? Who does he represent. Me? Nope. Progressives? Nope. He's decidedly anti-progressive. I turned my cable off a few years ago when I realized the content wasn't worth the cost. So, your point in posting this was...? More nyuk nyuk :bs:

Yer getting more like Curly Joe everyday. ;D