PDA

View Full Version : Go Inside Cavernous Hamas Tunnel Beneath Israel: Careful its from "Fox News"

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
08-04-2014, 08:31 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>080414_hannitytunnel_1022 <a href="http://t.co/W9qv1eBftS">http://t.co/W9qv1eBftS</a></p>&mdash; Jaa Maa (@jaamaa01) <a href="https://twitter.com/jaamaa01/statuses/496497667774509057">August 5, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The Dem/Lib are going to scream "The messenger" BS. Yeah because PMSNBC is doing such a great job reporting on this.

DenverBrit
08-04-2014, 09:02 PM
So what? The tunnels have been videoed, photographed and reported upon since last year. 8')

2013 http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2013/10/13/israel-freezes-shipmentstogazaovertunnel.html

Oh look, Wolf Blitzer tours the tunnels on CNN.

July 28th, 2014
02:28 PM ET
CNN’s Wolf Blitzer gets an exclusive look inside an underground Hamas tunnel
http://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2014/07/28/cnns-wolf-blitzer-gets-an-exclusive-look-inside-an-underground-hamas-tunnel/

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
08-04-2014, 09:21 PM
So what? The tunnels have been videoed, photographed and reported upon since last year. 8')

2013 http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2013/10/13/israel-freezes-shipmentstogazaovertunnel.html

Oh look, Wolf Blitzer tours the tunnels on CNN.

July 28th, 2014
02:28 PM ET
CNN’s Wolf Blitzer gets an exclusive look inside an underground Hamas tunnel
http://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2014/07/28/cnns-wolf-blitzer-gets-an-exclusive-look-inside-an-underground-hamas-tunnel/

You did click the link. So stop talking.

Fedaykin
08-04-2014, 09:23 PM
There is no act more evil than digging tunnels to move goods during a blockade.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
08-04-2014, 10:23 PM

L0L! Ha!

El Guapo
08-04-2014, 10:44 PM
While Hamas built tunnels (partly funded by our tax dollars)and built up weapon cache's in schools, Israel built bomb shelters and now the media is going crazy over all of these palestinians being killed.

DenverBrit
08-05-2014, 06:42 AM
You did click the link. So stop talking.

Too late. :spit:

Rohirrim
08-05-2014, 07:09 AM
I'm assuming that Bobo thinks this vid gives Israel the right to bomb children hiding in a school? Well, okay.

nyuk nyuk
08-05-2014, 09:25 AM
So what? The tunnels have been videoed, photographed and reported upon since last year.

Actually long before that as sometimes Hamas posts pictures of their own tunnels on their own website. They've been there for decades, and when Israel bombs them, they merely rebuild elsewhere.

nyuk nyuk
08-05-2014, 09:27 AM
I'm assuming that Bobo thinks this vid gives Israel the right to bomb children hiding in a school? Well, okay.

Prove it was them and prove it was intentional. Otherwise you have no point here other than you're a pro-Hamas hack.

nyuk nyuk
08-05-2014, 09:31 AM

Because they don't move weapons or rockets or militants to emerge inside Israel and attempt attacks.

mhgaffney
08-05-2014, 09:38 AM
While Hamas built tunnels (partly funded by our tax dollars)and built up weapon cache's in schools, Israel built bomb shelters and now the media is going crazy over all of these palestinians being killed.

What garbage.

Gaza has been under siege for 8 years. Meaning the people are malnourished -- including the children.

People under siege dig tunnels. Why is this surprising?

nyuk nyuk
08-05-2014, 09:40 AM
What garbage.

Gaza has been under siege for 8 years. Meaning the people are malnourished -- including the children.

People under siege dig tunnels. Why is this surprising?

I'm wondering why this "under siege" shouldn't be expected to happen when they voted for a known terrorist organization as their government?

Why do you apologists always leave that part out?

Rohirrim
08-05-2014, 10:18 AM
Prove it was them and prove it was intentional. Otherwise you have no point here other than you're a pro-Hamas hack.

The UN stated that they provided the coordinates to Israel prior to the attack, you Right Wing puppet.

El Guapo
08-05-2014, 10:39 AM
I'm wondering why this "under siege" shouldn't be expected to happen when they voted for a known terrorist organization as their government?

100% accurate.

Rohirrim
08-05-2014, 11:02 AM

Apologist? For what? Terrorism? Your framing of the response is pure propaganda. It's odd that you would claim to support Israel while using the propaganda word games of a Nazi. Maybe people support Israel's right to exist now, although its inception was an idiotic mistake, but don't support their bombing populated areas under cover of more propaganda? Maybe people support Israel's right to exist, but also support the Palestinians', who have been there for hundreds of years, right to exist as well? Maybe people are opposed to the Zionist/anti-American idea of a one religion state, but support the idea of a democratic Israel that includes non-Jews? Maybe people support a moderate government for Israel, but not the Right Wing Likud under Bibi? Maybe people understand when you drive into somebody's home with a bulldozer, rip out the olive trees their great great great grandfather planted, and then move those people to a refugee camp for decades, there's going to be some hostility, much like the hostility the Irgun had when bombing the Kind David Hotel and carrying other terrorist attacks against the Brits? Maybe that hostility in combination with the uncountable broken promises of the Israeli government has led the Palestinians, in desperation, to vote for any kind of resistance they can muster? Maybe some people understand that the only solution will be a complex, diplomatic and political rapprochement between the two extremes, probably led by moderates on both sides, and this continuous tit for tat of rockets and bombs and indiscriminate killing that has gone on for decades needs to stop? Maybe some people have seen the encroachment of extremist Jewish settlements gobbling up the entire country and don't really believe the two-state bull**** coming out of the Israeli government? Maybe some people see this insanity for what it is?

But I have no hope that a Right Wing puppet like yourself could ever hope to see the complexity of any issue. All you can do is regurgitate the Right Wing propaganda that is fed to you, like any extremist the world over. All who aren't on this side are on this side? ****ing simpletons.

nyuk nyuk
08-05-2014, 11:13 AM
The UN stated that they provided the coordinates to Israel prior to the attack, you Right Wing puppet.

That's not evidence of anything, you flaming idiot. They give locations of places NOT to hit. I asked for evidence they hit and it and they hit on purpose. You're failing terribly. Try again, half wit.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
08-05-2014, 11:18 AM
Apologist? For what? Terrorism? Your framing of the response is pure propaganda. It's odd that you would claim to support Israel while using the propaganda word games of a Nazi. Maybe people support Israel's right to exist now, although its inception was an idiotic mistake, but don't support their bombing populated areas under cover of more propaganda? Maybe people support Israel's right to exist, but also support the Palestinians', who have been there for hundreds of years, right to exist as well? Maybe people are opposed to the Zionist/anti-American idea of a one religion state, but support the idea of a democratic Israel that includes non-Jews? Maybe people support a moderate government for Israel, but not the Right Wing Likud under Bibi? Maybe people understand when you drive into somebody's home with a bulldozer, rip out the olive trees their great great great grandfather planted, and then move those people to a refugee camp for decades, there's going to be some hostility, much like the hostility the Irgun had when bombing the Kind David Hotel and carrying other terrorist attacks against the Brits? Maybe that hostility in combination with the uncountable broken promises of the Israeli government has led the Palestinians, in desperation, to vote for any kind of resistance they can muster? Maybe some people understand that the only solution will be a complex, diplomatic and political rapprochement between the two extremes, probably led by moderates on both sides, and this continuous tit for tat of rockets and bombs and indiscriminate killing that has gone on for decades needs to stop? Maybe some people have seen the encroachment of extremist Jewish settlements gobbling up the entire country and don't really believe the two-state bull**** coming out of the Israeli government? Maybe some people see this insanity for what it is?

But I have no hope that a Right Wing puppet like yourself could ever hope to see the complexity of any issue. All you can do is regurgitate the Right Wing propaganda that is fed to you, like any extremist the world over. All who aren't on this side are on this side? ****ing simpletons.

Wow!

Nyuk/AngryLlama just got his ass handed to him...and he doesn't even know it.

nyuk nyuk
08-05-2014, 11:20 AM

I was talking to Gaffney but you seem to have decided to use that post as an excuse to go off on a tangential personal attacking, pulling the Nazi card and throwing in personal insults at me.

There is nothing here but apologetics for the Palestinians and a conspicuous absence of anything related to what is going on now with their having democratically elected a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION to govern them coupled with a pathetic attempt at moral relativism in terms of Israel's response to the activities of said democratically elected terrorist organization. Indeed the presence of multiple parties in an electoral process means there were many options for them to choose in this situation, which means your "in their desperation they voted for any kind of resistance they can muster" claim is shown as a steaming pile of horse ****.

That you blame the refugee issue on Israel and Israel only speaks volumes; the Arab armies told them to pull back so they could have free reign in butchering Jews (thus in doing so they aided and abetted an invasion), and when that failed, the Arabs went home to lick their wounds and completely blew off their Palestinian brothers, to this day not giving a damn to lift a single finger to resolve the situation in which THEY created.

Conspicuously, you also fail to mention the hundreds of thousands of Jews expelled from Muslim countries before/during/after these invasions. Does ethnic cleansing only matter if done by certain parties which you personally do not like?

I assure you, that doesn't surprise me in the least.

nyuk nyuk
08-05-2014, 11:22 AM
Wow!

Nyuk/AngryLlama just got his ass handed to him...and he doesn't even know it.

And you're such a hopeless retard you jump in thinking you can supply the extra kick thinking I'm down for the count after your other retarded friends try to take me out with an ideologically-skewed slurry bomb of historical illiteracy.

Not surprising either.

nyuk nyuk
08-05-2014, 11:24 AM
Why isn't there an "under siege" atmosphere in the West Bank?

Oh I know! THEY AREN'T GOVERNED BY A MILITANT TERRORIST GROUP.

Rohirrim
08-05-2014, 11:29 AM
I was talking to Gaffney but you seem to have decided to use that post as an excuse to go off on a tangential personal attacking, pulling the Nazi card and throwing in personal insults at me.

There is nothing here but apologetics for the Palestinians and a conspicuous absence of anything related to what is going on now with their having democratically elected a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION to govern them coupled with a pathetic attempt at moral relativism in terms of Israel's response to the activities of said democratically elected terrorist organization. Indeed the presence of multiple parties in an electoral process means there were many options for them to choose in this situation, which means your "in their desperation they voted for any kind of resistance they can muster" claim is shown as a steaming pile of horse ****.

That you blame the refugee issue on Israel and Israel only speaks volumes; the Arab armies told them to pull back so they could have free reign in butchering Jews (thus in doing so they aided and abetted an invasion), and when that failed, the Arabs went home to lick their wounds and completely blew off their Palestinian brothers, to this day not giving a damn to lift a single finger to resolve the situation in which THEY created.

Conspicuously, you also fail to mention the hundreds of thousands of Jews expelled from Muslim countries before/during/after these invasions. Does ethnic cleansing only matter if done by certain parties which you personally do not like?

I assure you, that doesn't surprise me in the least.

Except that Hamas forcibly evicted Fatah and took over after the election. How many of the Palestinians being bombed are supporters of Hamas, and not Fatah? We don't know, do we? And obviously, you don't care. Hell, they're all a bunch of Palestinian terrorists. Bomb the hell out of 'em. Right? Would you like to catalogue the history of terrorist attacks carried out by Israel as well?

See? You still want to play either/or. Simple stuff for simpleton. These guys is bad. These guys is good. It's been going on for seventy years. Somebody has to get over it, stop shooting, and work something out. There's only one good thing to come out of this whole disaster: It proves that religion is a form of insanity and human beings should rid themselves of it.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
08-05-2014, 11:49 AM
And you're such a hopeless retard you jump in thinking you can supply the extra kick thinking I'm down for the count after your other retarded friends try to take me out with an ideologically-skewed slurry bomb of historical illiteracy.

Not surprising either.

What's not surprising is that you didn't try to respond directly to a single point made in his post.

We can always count on GOP propaganda mouthpieces like you for such non-rebuttals.

Arkie
08-05-2014, 12:14 PM
I asked for evidence they hit and it and they hit on purpose. You're failing terribly. Try again, half wit.

Give them time. They will be investigated for war crimes.

mhgaffney
08-05-2014, 12:39 PM
When people are crammed into ghettos and put under siege, they dig. Check out these shots from the Warsaw ghetto -- WW II.

Of course, to the Germans of the day, the Jewish diggers were terrorists. MHG

DenverBrit
08-05-2014, 12:47 PM
Actually long before that as sometimes Hamas posts pictures of their own tunnels on their own website. They've been there for decades, and when Israel bombs them, they merely rebuild elsewhere.

Don't tell Hobo, he thinks Hannity just discovered them.

BroncoBeavis
08-05-2014, 01:23 PM

There's an important distinction between the old smuggling tunnels into Egypt and the newer offensive tunnels into Israel. These weren't built to channel supplies.

http://www.smh.com.au/comment/the-hamas-trap-hidden-labyrinth-was-wired-for-war-20140803-zzznh.html

Rohirrim
08-05-2014, 02:39 PM

They should send Geraldo Rivera down there. Maybe he can find Al Capone's vault.

Rohirrim
08-05-2014, 02:40 PM
Why isn't there an "under siege" atmosphere in the West Bank?

Oh I know! THEY AREN'T GOVERNED BY A MILITANT TERRORIST GROUP.

Have you seen a map of the West Bank?

Smiling Assassin27
08-05-2014, 03:02 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NMiG9JD2OxM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rohirrim
08-05-2014, 03:21 PM
I have no doubt they're placing those things in populated areas. Gaza is 139 square miles with 1.8 million people living in it. There are no unpopulated areas. They look portable, at any rate, so I imagine they move them all over the place.

Mecklomaniac
08-05-2014, 04:14 PM
UN Schools (also known as Hamas weapons depots)

http://www.jewishjournal.com/israel/item/weapons_found_stored_in_third_un_school_in_gaza

Hospitals (aka Hamas headquarters)

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/24781/Default.aspx

Rohirrim
08-05-2014, 04:26 PM
Stewart nails it again:

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><iframe src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/embed/mgid:arc:video:thedailyshow.com:c5d874ba-40ee-44f2-ba57-de0549c557e2" width="512" height="288" frameborder="0"></iframe><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;"><b><a href="http://thedailyshow.cc.com/">The Daily Show</a></b><br/>Get More: <a href="http://thedailyshow.cc.com/full-episodes/">Daily Show Full Episodes</a>,<a href="http://www.facebook.com/thedailyshow">The Daily Show on Facebook</a>,<a href="http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos">Daily Show Video Archive</a></p></div></div>

Arkie
08-05-2014, 05:02 PM

Nyuk hasn't seen anything that's not fed to her by US media.

Palestinians have received a total of 2150 acres, or less than 1% percent of seized land in the West Bank. Jews have received 38% of that land.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
08-06-2014, 09:12 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NMiG9JD2OxM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Its not a rocket launching pad. Its a bbq pit, but the evil zionist with there american masters are covering up the truth like they are with the tunnels. The tunnels are to transport livestock even though the lack of $ h!+ on the tunnel floors.

peacepipe
08-06-2014, 09:51 AM
UN Schools (also known as Hamas weapons depots)

http://www.jewishjournal.com/israel/item/weapons_found_stored_in_third_un_school_in_gaza

Hospitals (aka Hamas headquarters)

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/24781/Default.aspx
WOW! Two totally unbiased sites! ROFL!

BroncoBeavis
08-06-2014, 10:04 AM
WOW! Two totally unbiased sites! ROFL!

Both points have already been widely confirmed...

3 "UN Schools" have been confirmed sheltering Hamas rocket stockpiles.

And WaPo reported that Al Shifa Hospital was being used for Hamas Leaders' headquarters.

Pretty sad argument when you have to resort to "Although what you say is true, you cited an unapproved source, so I will pretend like it's false." LOL

mhgaffney
08-06-2014, 10:50 AM
More victims of Israeli genocide. MHG

9 UN staff members killed in Gaza
Monday, August 4, 2014 4:38

The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestinian refugees (UNRWA) says nine of its staff members have been killed in the Israeli offensive against the Gaza Strip.
The UNRWA said in a statement that the violence is devastating Gaza for the third time in six years and that the body’s staff along with other people are in the line of fire.

The UN body’s director, Robert Turner, called the loss of the staff as a tragedy that cannot be forgotten.

“Consistently from the beginning, we called on all parties of the conflict to respect the neutrality and viability of our installations, to use the proper precautions, distinctions and proportionality when dealing with military targets near the installations,” Turner said.

“The locations of all of these installations have been passed to the Israeli military multiple times, they know where these shelters are. How this continues to happen, I don’t understand it,” he added.

On Sunday, Israeli forces struck a UN-run school in the southern city of Rafah, killing at least 10 Palestinians and injuring dozens others. The school was sheltering some 3,000 Palestinian refugees who had fled Israel’s relentless attacks in the blockaded enclave.

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-liberal/2014/08/9-un-staff-members-killed-in-gaza-2488114.html

Arkie
08-06-2014, 12:59 PM
The tunnels are to transport livestock even though the lack of $ h!+ on the tunnel floors.

Of course they transport livestock through tunnels. As much as two-thirds of Gaza's goods are brought through the tunnels. Hamas makes $170,000 daily on the tunnels. Sanctions make Hamas rich, and the Palestinians poorer.

Do you not believe your own eyes? They smuggle cars and brides through the tunnels, even KFC delivery.

http://english.al-akhbar.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/5cols/leading_images/Gaza_Tunnels_Society_pic_1.jpg
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/47601000/jpg/_47601800_jex_654805_de27-1.jpg
http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/657/cache/bride-to-be-smuggled-through-gaza-tunnels-underground_65758_600x450.jpg
http://english.al-akhbar.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/5cols/leading_images/385489-01-08.jpg

barryr
08-07-2014, 07:15 AM
Both points have already been widely confirmed...

3 "UN Schools" have been confirmed sheltering Hamas rocket stockpiles.

And WaPo reported that Al Shifa Hospital was being used for Hamas Leaders' headquarters.

Pretty sad argument when you have to resort to "Although what you say is true, you cited an unapproved source, so I will pretend like it's false." LOL

The anti-semites have to resort to that to try to dismiss what Hamas has been doing and been doing so for years. Obama also clearly has no understanding either, when he says Hamas is acting "irresponsibly" by firing rockets at Israel. Like I'm sure acting responsibly is at the top of a terror groups agenda. If not for the golden dome, thousands of Israelis would be dead. The bozos actually think Hamas is doing all they can to prevent civilian casualties when in reality, they are doing the opposite. One can see how Hitler was able to convince so many to go along with his extermination plan when you see today's idiots believing such moronic crap. "Um, duh, Hamas just uses tunnels for livestock and other innocent acts. That's what they say, they would never lie."

nyuk nyuk
08-07-2014, 10:07 AM

Since when did a disputed border constitute being under siege?

nyuk nyuk
08-07-2014, 10:08 AM
http://english.al-akhbar.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/5cols/leading_images/385489-01-08.jpg

Nothing says oppression like a good old bucket of KFC.

nyuk nyuk
08-07-2014, 10:09 AM
Sanctions make Hamas rich, and the Palestinians poorer.

Yet another way in which voting for Hamas has inflicted suffering on the Gazans.

Masochists?

rugbythug
08-08-2014, 02:26 PM
Humans have gotten weak. 1000 years ago we would have just killed all of the people that did not agree with us and then we don't have to to listen to the constant bitching. The Palestinians are at least trying.

When you lose a war you end up with the border the winner gives you. Everything the sub arab people group has is purely generosity by their Israeli Benefactor.

ant1999e
08-08-2014, 02:47 PM
I have no doubt they're placing those things in populated areas. Gaza is 139 square miles with 1.8 million people living in it. There are no unpopulated areas. They look portable, at any rate, so I imagine they move them all over the place.

The empty spaces in Gaza
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4580/gaza-population-density

How many times have you heard on television or read in the media that the Gaza Strip is "the most densely populated area in the world"? Repeating this statement, however, does not make it true. There are dense parts of Gaza, especially Gaza City, Beit Hanoun and Khan Younis, but there are far less dense areas in Gaza between these cities. Just look at Google Earth, or this population density map.

ant1999e
08-08-2014, 02:51 PM

The fact that these sparsely populated areas exist in the Gaza Strip raises several important moral questions: First, why don't the media show the relatively open areas of the Gaza Strip? Why do they only show the densely populated cities? There are several possible reasons. There is no fighting going on in the sparsely populated areas, so showing them would be boring. But that's precisely the point—to show areas from which Hamas could be firing rockets and building tunnels but has chosen not to. Or perhaps the reason the media doesn't show these areas is that Hamas won't let them. That too would be a story worth reporting.

Second, why doesn't Hamas use sparsely populated areas from which to launch its rockets and build its tunnels? Were it to do so, Palestinian civilian casualties would decrease dramatically, but the casualty rate among Hamas terrorists would increase dramatically.

That is precisely why Hamas selects the most densely populated areas from which to fire and dig. The difference between Israel and Hamas is that Israel uses its soldiers to protect its civilians, whereas Hamas uses its civilians to protect its terrorists. That is why most of Israeli casualties have been soldiers and most of Hamas' casualties have been civilians. The other reason is that Israel builds shelters for its civilians, whereas Hamas builds shelters only for its terrorists, intending that most of the casualties be among its civilian shields.

The law is clear: using civilians as human shields—which the Hamas battle manual mandates—is an absolute war crime. There are no exceptions or matters of degree, especially when there are alternatives. On the other hand, shooting at legitimate military targets, such as rockets and terror tunnels is permitted, unless the number of anticipated civilian casualties is disproportionate to the military importance of the target. This is a matter of degree and judgment, often difficult to calculate in the fog of war. The law is also clear that when a criminal takes a hostage and uses that hostage as a shield from behind whom to fire at civilians or police, and if the police fire back and kill the hostage, it is the criminal and not the policeman who is guilty of murder. So too with Hamas: when it uses human shields and the Israeli military fires back and kills some of the shields, it is Hamas who is responsible for their deaths.

The third moral question is why does the United Nations try to shelter Palestinian civilians right in the middle of the areas from which Hamas is firing? Hamas has decided not to use the less densely populated areas for rocket firing and tunnel digging. For that reason, the United Nations should use these sparsely populated areas as places of refuge. Since the Gaza Strip is relatively small, it would not be difficult to move civilians to these safer areas. They should declare these areas battle free and build temporary shelters—tents if necessary—as places of asylum for the residents of the crowded cities. It should prevent any Hamas fighters, any rockets and any tunnel builders from entering into these sanctuaries. In that way, Hamas would be denied the use of human shields and Israel would have no reason to fire its weapons anywhere near these United Nations sanctuaries. The net result would be a considerable saving of lives.

But instead the UN is playing right into the hands of Hamas, by sheltering civilians right next to Hamas fighters, Hamas weapons and Hamas tunnels. Then the United Nations and the international community accuses Israel of doing precisely what Hamas intended Israel to do: namely fire at its terrorists and kill United Nations protected civilians in the process. It's a cynical game being played by Hamas, but it wouldn't succeed without the complicity of UN agencies.

The only way to assure that Hamas' strategy of using human shields to maximize civilian casualties is not repeated over and over again is for the international community, and especially the United Nations, not to encourage and facilitate it, as it currently does. International law must be enforced against Hamas for its double war crime: using civilian human shields to fire at civilian Israeli targets. If this tactic were to be brought to a halt, then Israel would have no need to respond in self-defense. Applying the laws of war to Israel alone will do no good, because any country faced with rockets and tunnels targeting its civilians will fight back. When the fighters and tunnel builders hide behind human shields, there will inevitably be civilian casualties—unintended by Israel, intended by Hamas—regardless of how careful the defenders are. Israel has tried its hardest to minimize civilian casualties. Hamas has tried its hardest to maximize civilian casualties. Now the United Nations and the international community must try their hardest to become part of the solution rather than part of the problem.

barryr
08-09-2014, 08:24 AM
There are some real dummies who seems to think Hamas has turned into some peace organization and just care so much about the Palestinians. Just ignore their charter that states killing all Jews in Israel. They mean to do it with peace and love in their hearts.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
08-09-2014, 08:29 AM
The empty spaces in Gaza

How many times have you heard on television or read in the media that the Gaza Strip is "the most densely populated area in the world"? Repeating this statement, however, does not make it true. There are dense parts of Gaza, especially Gaza City, Beit Hanoun and Khan Younis, but there are far less dense areas in Gaza between these cities. Just look at Google Earth, or this population density map.

For some reason Google doesn't work for Dem/Libs. I wish Google stop discrimination against them and allow them access to the interwebs! Free the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

barryr
08-09-2014, 08:41 AM
It is hip to be antisemitic nowadays. It has spread in Europe the last decade and now in the U.S. Hamas, and other Islamic terror groups, have become "freedom fighters" who just want peace and if got it, would innocently just go home and be done with the fighting and have no evil intentions at all. Having such gullibility, or enough of it at least, is how people like Hitler, Stalin, Castro, Mao, etc. were able top do what they did for years. "Oh, Hamas has such love for Palestine and its people" as they take over their homes and hospitals and use them as rocket launchers and won't let them leave and act shocked that Israel kills civilians in return fire.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
08-09-2014, 09:46 AM
It is hip to be antisemitic nowadays. It has spread in Europe the last decade and now in the U.S. Hamas, and other Islamic terror groups, have become "freedom fighters" who just want peace and if got it, would innocently just go home and be done with the fighting and have no evil intentions at all. Having such gullibility, or enough of it at least, is how people like Hitler, Stalin, Castro, Mao, etc. were able top do what they did for years. "Oh, Hamas has such love for Palestine and its people" as they take over their homes and hospitals and use them as rocket launchers and won't let them leave and act shocked that Israel kills civilians in return fire.

How about all the Jews who have joined the protests against Israel's actions and who don't condone Zionism in general?

Are they "antisemitic" too, Einstein?

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
08-09-2014, 09:59 AM
Says the guy who call black republicans names I dont care to type out. LOL