View Full Version : Richard Gage on CSPAN about 9/11 demolitions

mhgaffney
08-03-2014, 02:55 PM
Richard Gage, Architects & Eng. for 9/11 Truth

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article39310.htm

W*GS
08-03-2014, 03:19 PM
That guy is a clown.

Next, der gaffen-fuehrer will post a video of Jenny McCarthy pontification on vaccines.

nyuk nyuk
08-07-2014, 11:15 AM
If you're going to have that kind of crap on CSPAN, why not throw in some holocaust deniers?

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
08-07-2014, 12:16 PM
If you're going to have that kind of crap on CSPAN, why not throw in some holocaust deniers?

Don't forget to invite some climate change deniers and supply-side economics apologists like you and your wingnut buddies for balance. :welcome:

mhgaffney
08-08-2014, 08:24 AM
2,200 engineers and architects stand behind Gage. They KNOW he is a very serious person. They also know he is right on the issues. MHG

DenverBrit
08-08-2014, 10:01 AM
2,200 engineers and architects stand behind Gage. They KNOW he is a very serious person. They also know he is right on the issues. MHG

He's a joke, a punchline and an unqualified charlatan who makes a living collecting money from troofer dupes.

Once again, from the AIA (American institute of Architects) magazine, Architect:

Architects didn't show up for a 9/11-architecture-conspiracy documentary
screening—and the AIA doesn't want its name associated with Trutherism.

All of Gage’s so-called evidence has been rebutted in peer-reviewed papers, by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, by
the National Institute for Standards and Technology, by the American Society of Civil Engineers, by the 9/11 Commission Report, and, perhaps
most memorably, by the 110-year-old engineering journal Popular Mechanics.

mhgaffney
08-08-2014, 12:13 PM
Brit is a liar. Simple as that.

The whole world -- outside of the US -- knows that the WTC was demolished. Only Americans don't get it -- and why?

Because our government and press have dumbed down and demoralized Americans to the point they can't think anymore. Too far gone. MHG

DenverBrit
08-08-2014, 01:01 PM
Brit is a liar. Simple as that.

The whole world -- outside of the US -- knows that the WTC was demolished. Only Americans don't get it -- and why?

Because our government and press have dumbed down and demoralized Americans to the point they can't think anymore. Too far gone. MHG

Have you got one troofer claim that has been peer reviewed and not debunked? Just one, after all these years?

Of course you don't, you and your fellow con-men, like Gage, are nothing more than chronic liars squeezing $$s from fellow troofers.

You reached rock bottom long ago. Stop digging!

Addressing your claims I'm a 'liar,' here is the AIA article I quoted, it disowns Gage and his bullshiit. http://www.architectmagazine.com/architecture/architects-shy-from-truther-conspiracy-theory_2.aspx

rugbythug
08-08-2014, 03:29 PM
Don't forget to invite some climate change deniers and supply-side economics apologists like you and your wingnut buddies for balance. :welcome:

T Rex hates you.

mhgaffney
08-08-2014, 03:44 PM
This is what a demolition looks like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mamvq7LWqRU

I own a copy of NIST's draft report on the WTC7 collapse. In it NIST states that if WTC-7 had fallen at free fall speed -- this would be proof that it was a controlled demolition.

In its draft report NIST denied that it was in fact a free fall. However, at a public hearing in August 2008 David Chandler and Steven Jones asked probing questions -- which exposed NIST's fraudulent analysis.

NIST fudged the start time of the collapse so that the collapse speed averaged to less than free fall. However, Chandler showed in this public hearing that the start time of the collapse should be when the outer wall of the building in the video actually starts to move -- not before.

NIST was embarrassed -- and in its final report -- released two months later -- it conceded that free fall had occurred for 2+ seconds.

The line in the draft report about free fall being definitive for a controlled demolition was no where in evidence -- having been expunged.

MHG

DenverBrit
08-08-2014, 04:47 PM
Just one peer reviewed paper that supports ANY troofer conspiracy theory.

Got one Gaffney??

You've had more than a decade to come up with one piece of proof that confirms any of the loony theories you promote. Just one.

Here you are, still with nothing more than self promotion and fairy tales!!

W*GS
08-08-2014, 05:00 PM
If three people want to keep a secret, two of them must be dead.

der gaffen-fuehrer actually requires that many thousands of people are keeping a huge secret, since NIST is part of the conspiracy.

The internal-to-his-brain contradictions and paradoxes are a sign of a deeply disturbing and corrosive mental illness.

Yes, der gaffen-fuehrer is ****ed in the head.

I fully expect him to blow and do something horrific, like shoot up a day care for Jewish kids.

Florida_Bronco
08-08-2014, 05:01 PM
Anyone remember that engineer who showed up here and literally bitch slapped Mark's ass up one side of this forum and down the other? It was a gloriously brutal e-beating.

TomK I think was his name?

Florida_Bronco
08-08-2014, 05:03 PM
If three people want to keep a secret, two of them must be dead.

der gaffen-fuehrer actually requires that many thousands of people are keeping a huge secret, since NIST is part of the conspiracy.

The internal-to-his-brain contradictions and paradoxes are a sign of a deeply disturbing and corrosive mental illness.

Yes, der gaffen-fuehrer is ****ed in the head.

I fully expect him to blow and do something horrific, like shoot up a day care for Jewish kids.

You have to wonder what his purpose here is.

Literally everyone (well, almost everyone) on this forum is smarter than him, and he's been discredited so many times that even if by some miracle he said something that wasn't incorrect or a lie, no one would believe him anyway.

W*GS
08-08-2014, 05:07 PM

He's a self-appointed Messiah trying to convert the basest heathens to his faith by going into the deepest den of non-believers.

In actuality, der gaffen-fuehrer is a pathetically sick and twisted and depraved individual.

He really needs help with his mental illnesses, sooner rather than later, before he does serious harm to others. He's on the knife-edge of coming apart.

mhgaffney
08-08-2014, 06:52 PM

Literally everyone (well, almost everyone) on this forum is smarter than him, and he's been discredited so many times that even if by some miracle he said something that wasn't incorrect or a lie, no one would believe him anyway.

Where have you been?

I've stated my purpose here many times.

Your attack on me is irrelevant. It's never been about mhgaffney. I've made that clear too. Idiots like you attack me for one reason only. You are in deep denial about the neo con - neo lib coup that brought about the current vast expansion of US military power world wide.

It started in 2001 as a result of the so called 9/11 attacks. The outcome is the nightmare we see unfolding before our eyes. MHG

W*GS
08-08-2014, 07:26 PM
Where have you been?

I've stated my purpose here many times.

Your attack on me is irrelevant. It's never been about mhgaffney. I've made that clear too. Idiots like you attack me for one reason only. You are in deep denial about the neo con - neo lib coup that brought about the current vast expansion of US military power world wide.

It started in 2001 as a result of the so called 9/11 attacks. The outcome is the nightmare we see unfolding before our eyes. MHG

der gaffen-fuehrer is a pathetically sick and twisted and depraved individual.

Proof?

See the above.

The Lone Bolt
08-08-2014, 10:20 PM
Anyone remember that engineer who showed up here and literally b**** slapped Mark's ass up one side of this forum and down the other? It was a gloriously brutal e-beating.

TomK I think was his name?

Yes. I invited him over. :thanku:

That was truly a work of art. Too bad that thread has dropped off the forum. Should be required reading for anybody even tempted to give the twoof movement an ounce of credibility.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
08-09-2014, 01:21 AM

That was truly a work of art. Too bad that thread has dropped off the forum. Should be required reading for anybody even tempted to give the twoof movement an ounce of credibility.

The fact that you're unable to acknowledge the official BushCo account is considerably less than unassailable makes you much nuttier and worthy of ridicule than the so-called "troofers," IMO.

barryr
08-09-2014, 09:21 AM
Yeah, don't forget, Bush is stupid, no, now a genius to have pulled off 9/11 and that no democrats could have been involved in it of course.

mhgaffney
08-09-2014, 09:52 AM

Read? You read? You jest.

That jerk went back to Randi where he belongs.

mhgaffney
08-09-2014, 09:57 AM
Any high school kid....

who can use a computer knows the official story is a joke. A few quick Googles will confirm what the whole world knows.

At least five and as many as seven of the alleged hijackers were still breathing -- alive and well in the aftermath of the attacks.

A clear case of identity theft. One of the five (or seven) explained that his passport had been stolen months before.

But why would fanatical jihadists bent on martyrdom have stolen IDs? Makes no a sense. They would have used their real names.

This points to an intelligence operation.

But of course the knee jerks can't see past their noses. MHG

DenverBrit
08-09-2014, 10:03 AM
Any high school kid....

who can use a computer knows the official story is a joke. A few quick Googles will confirm what the whole world knows.

At least five and as many as seven of the alleged hijackers were still breathing -- alive and well in the aftermath of the attacks.

A clear case of identity theft. One of the five (or seven) explained that his passport had been stolen months before.

But why would fanatical jihadists bent on martyrdom have stolen IDs? Makes no a sense. They would have used their real names.

This points to an intelligence operation.

But of course the knee jerks can't see past their noses. MHG

Meds, Gaffney, meds. :loopy:

W*GS
08-09-2014, 10:07 AM
der gaffen-fuehrer is back to square one.

Troofers are always trolls. They have no memory of any kind. Everything has to be rehashed and re-debunked. Of course, they'll forget all that and go right back to the beginning.

What a bunch of ****ing morons.

mhgaffney
08-09-2014, 10:24 AM
Washington Threatens The World

By Dr. Paul Craig Roberts
Global Research, August 09, 2014
paulcraigroberts.org

The consequence of Washington’s reckless and irresponsible political and military interventions in Iraq, Libya, and Syria has been to unleash evil. The various sects that lived in peace under the rule of Saddam Hussein, Gaddafi, and Assad are butchering one another, and a new group, ISIS, is in the process of creating a new state out of parts of Iraq and Syria.

The turmoil brought into the Middle East by the Bush and Obama regimes has meant death and displacement for millions and untold future deaths. As I write 40,000 Iraqis are stranded on a mountain top without water awaiting death at the hands of ISIS, a creation of US meddling.

The reality in the Middle East stands in vast contradiction to the stage managed landing of George W. Bush on the US aircraft carrier Abraham Lincoln where Bush declared “Mission Accomplished” on May 1, 2003. The mission that Washington accomplished was to wreck the Middle East and the lives of millions of people and to destroy America’s reputation in the process. Thanks to the demonic neoconservative Bush regime, today America is regarded by the rest of the world as the greatest threat to world peace.

The Clinton regime’s attack on Serbia set the pattern. Bush upped the ante with Washington’s naked aggression against Afghanistan, which Washington clothed in Orwellian language–”Operation Enduring Freedom.”

Washington brought ruin, not freedom, to Afghanistan. After 13 years of blowing up the country, Washington is now withdrawing, the “superpower” having been defeated by a few thousand lightly armed Taliban, but leaving a wasteland behind for which Washington will accept no responsibility.

Another source of endless Middle East turmoil is Israel whose theft of Palestine is Washington-enabled. In the middle of Israel’s latest attack on civilians in Gaza, the US Congress passed resolutions in support of Israel’s war crimes and voted hundreds of millions of dollars to pay for Israel’s ammunition. Here we witness Great Moral America 100 percent in support of unambiguous war crimes against essentially defenseless people.

When Israel murders women and children, Washington calls it “Israel’s right to defend their own country”–a country that Israel stole from Palestinians–but when Palestinians retaliate Washington calls it “terrorism.” By supporting Israel, declared to be a terrorist state by a few moral governments that still exist, and accused of war crimes by the UN General Secretary, Washington is in violation of its own laws against supporting terrorist states.

Of course, Washington itself is the leading terrorist state. Therefore, it is illegal under US law for Washington to support itself. Washington, however, does not accept law, neither domestic nor international, as a constraint on its actions. Washington is “exceptional, indispensable.” No one else counts. No law, no Constitution, and no humane consideration has authority to constrain Washington’s will. In its claims Washington surpasses those of the Third Reich.

As horrific as Washington’s recklessness toward the Middle East is, Washington’s recklessness toward Russia is many orders of magnitude greater. Washington has convinced nuclear armed Russia that Washington is planning a nuclear first strike.

In response Russia is beefing up its nuclear forces and testing US air defense. reactions.

It is difficult to imagine a more irresponsible act than to convince Russia that Washington intends to hit Russia with a preemptive first strike. One of Putin’s advisers has explained to the Russian media Washington’s first strike intentions, and a member of the Russian Duma has made a documented presentation of Washington’s first strike intentions.

http://financearmageddon.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/official-warning-u-s-to-hit-russia-with.html By marshaling the evidence, I have pointed out in my columns that it is impossible for Russia to avoid this conclusion.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/washington-threatens-the-world/5395348

mhgaffney
08-09-2014, 10:24 AM
Russian Strategic Bombers Conduct More Than 16 Incursions of U.S. Air Defense Zones

‘Spike’ in Bear H flights over past week seen as test of U.S. air defenses

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/russian-strategic-bombers-conduct-more-than-16-incursions-of-u-s-air-defense-zones/

mhgaffney
08-09-2014, 10:33 AM
which will happen first? A nuclear war over Ukraine? Or another 9/11?

Dick Cheney is predicting another 9/11 -- but a nuclear one. MHG

Dick Cheney: A Clear and Present Danger

by Don Fox

“If the American people ever find out what we have done, they will chase us down the streets and lynch us”
–George H.W. Bush.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/08/08/dick-cheney-a-clear-and-present-danger/

DenverBrit
08-09-2014, 10:35 AM
Gaffney, you're a troll, a batshiit crazy troll, but one nevertheless.

mhgaffney
08-09-2014, 10:42 AM
Brit, you need to stay on message. Either contribute to the thread or shut the **** up. MHG

W*GS
08-09-2014, 10:45 AM
Brit, you need to stay on message. Either contribute to the thread or shut the **** up. MHG

You haven't contributed a damned thing other than revealing the depths of your mental illnesses, der gaffen-fuehrer.

DenverBrit
08-09-2014, 10:50 AM

I'm on message.

Meds, Gaffney, meds!! And you are a troll.

Don't like it, iggy is there for a purpose, use it.

nyuk nyuk
08-12-2014, 12:08 PM
Dick Cheney is a clear and present danger?

Sounds like something from a libtard website or chat room.

nyuk nyuk
08-12-2014, 12:10 PM
So does Gaffney also think James Holmes was set up or that there was a 2nd shooter?

Florida_Bronco
08-13-2014, 06:10 PM
Read? You read? You jest.

That jerk went back to Randi where he belongs.

Does anyone else find it telling that Gaffney holds such hatred of a man who has made it his mission to discredit frauds and quacks?

Clearly, this is a subconscious admission on Gaff's part that he fits firmly in that group.

DenverBrit
08-13-2014, 11:10 PM
Does anyone else find it telling that Gaffney holds such hatred of a man who has made it his mission to discredit frauds and quacks?

Clearly, this is a subconscious admission on Gaff's part that he fits firmly in that group.

I posted a troofer critique of his book, they absolutely tore him a new one.

Enjoy! http://www.thepentacon.com/MarkGaffney.htm

Even troofers think Gaffney is a dishonest hack.

Gaffney's response was, as usual, very unkind. Ha!

Bill Moyer's opinion of troofers. Gaffney will find something unkind to say about good o'l Bill too. :(
Disinformation is not unique to the right, of course. Like other journalists, I have been the object of malevolent assaults from the "9/11
truthers" for not reporting their airtight case proving that the Bush administration conspired to bring about the attacks on the World Trade
Center. How did they discover this conspiracy? As the independent journalist Robert Parry has written, "the truthers" threw out all the evidence
of al-Qaeda's involvement, from contemporaneous calls from hijack victims on the planes to confessions from al-Qaeda leaders both in and out of
captivity that they had indeed done it. Then, recycling some of the right's sophistry techniques, such as using long lists of supposed evidence to
overcome the lack of any real evidence, the "truthers" cherry-picked a few supposed "anomalies" to build an "inside-job" story line.
Fortunately, this Big Lie never took hold in the public mind.
Page 3: http://www.alternet.org/story/149925/bill_moyers%3A_america_can%27t_deal_with_reality_--_we_must_be_exposed_to_the_truth%2C_even_if_it_hur ts

Florida_Bronco
08-15-2014, 07:57 AM
I posted a troofer critique of his book, they absolutely tore him a new one.

Enjoy! http://www.thepentacon.com/MarkGaffney.htm

Even troofers think Gaffney is a dishonest hack.

Gaffney's response was, as usual, very unkind. Ha!

Bill Moyer's opinion of troofers. Gaffney will find something unkind to say about good o'l Bill too. :(

Page 3: http://www.alternet.org/story/149925/bill_moyers%3A_america_can%27t_deal_with_reality_--_we_must_be_exposed_to_the_truth%2C_even_if_it_hur ts

Wow...another brutal takedown of Gaff. LOL

mhgaffney
08-15-2014, 05:22 PM
Did Al Qaeda Cash in on the 9/11 Attacks?

By Mark Gaffney

July 28, 2014 "ICH" - So says James Rickards, author of the hot bestseller, The Death of Money, The Coming Collapse of the International Monetary System, which presents a persuasive argument that citizens of planet earth face an imminent global financial meltdown, one that will make 2008 look like a warm up.

Rickards’ book includes insightful chapters about Germany and the Eurozone, the BRICS, China, the IMF, as well as a clear analysis about how the Federal Reserve has painted itself into a fiscal corner from which there is no exit and now faces insolvency.

Unfortunately, to get to all of this valuable material the reader must first wade through hip-deep hogwash in chapter one, in which the author reviews the evidence for insider trading in the days before the 9/11 attacks.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article39245.htm

DenverBrit
08-15-2014, 05:50 PM
Did Al Qaeda Cash in on the 9/11 Attacks?

By Mark Gaffney

July 28, 2014 "ICH" - So says James Rickards, author of the hot bestseller, The Death of Money, The Coming Collapse of the International Monetary System, which presents a persuasive argument that citizens of planet earth face an imminent global financial meltdown, one that will make 2008 look like a warm up.

Rickards’ book includes insightful chapters about Germany and the Eurozone, the BRICS, China, the IMF, as well as a clear analysis about how the Federal Reserve has painted itself into a fiscal corner from which there is no exit and now faces insolvency.

Unfortunately, to get to all of this valuable material the reader must first wade through hip-deep hogwash in chapter one, in which the author reviews the evidence for insider trading in the days before the 9/11 attacks.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article39245.htm

You've been predicting a financial meltdown for years, it must be disappointing for you that we have not moved to caves while the streets burn.

You must be a frightened little person to live in constant fear of just about everything.

W*GS
08-15-2014, 06:14 PM
You've been predicting a financial meltdown for years, it must be disappointing for you that we have not moved to caves while the streets burn.

You must be a frightened little person to live in constant fear of just about everything.

der gaffen-fuehrer can't even get his basic facts right.

He's been telling is for years that al-Qaeda had *nothing* to do with 9/11.

Now he says they did.

WTF?

mhgaffney
08-15-2014, 07:22 PM
Please everyone notice:

Brit is commenting here on a piece he obviously never read. Duh.

And right on cue, his accomplice and fellow traveler, you know who, who likewise never read my article, joins in SIMPLY because he is a sadistic pig and loves to pile on.

This abysmal level of discourse begs the question, is Amerikkka the land of low lifes? Where are the decent people, the free people, the people of integrity?

Now is the time to step up, folks. If you are out there....

MHG

W*GS
08-15-2014, 07:28 PM
der gaffen-fuehrer's fingers probably burst into flame when he typed "integrity"...

The narcissism and hypocrisy in him is mind-boggling...

DenverBrit
08-15-2014, 08:41 PM
Please everyone notice:

And right on cue, his accomplice and fellow traveler, you know who, who likewise never read my article, joins in SIMPLY because he is a sadistic pig and loves to pile on.

This abysmal level of discourse begs the question, is Amerikkka the land of low lifes? Where are the decent people, the free people, the people of integrity?

MHG

I did, and they concluded you're nothing more than a lying opportunist.

I read it the first time I posted it.....you simply dismissed them, despite their detailed exposure of your lies.

You are just like David ray Griffin and Gage; all failures at your chosen professions who saw 9/11 as an opportunity to make a buck.
None of you are remotely qualified in any of the disciplines required to rebut any of the professional opinions, let alone the peer reviewed papers that analyzed 9/11.

Which is why not one of you troofers have come up with anything other than ridiculous conspiracy theories. Not one piece of actionable proof or a single peer reviewed report.

Not one!

mhgaffney
08-16-2014, 07:22 PM
W*gs and Brit have a special connection. They should get a room.

W*GS
08-16-2014, 08:27 PM

Lame.

You live to drown in Putin-spunk, ya neo-Nazi fyoockwad.

DenverBrit
08-18-2014, 04:28 PM

Where's the actionable proof there was a conspiracy?

You troofers have had more than a decade to come up with some evidence that stands up to peer review.
So far, all you clowns have done is try to make money from the tragedy.

Buy my book, buy my t shirt, buy my dvd. Leeches!!

mhgaffney
08-21-2014, 05:19 PM
This video of United 175 was faked!

This video was shown countless times on US Television -- amazing that no one noticed the evidence of fakery.

It's right there in plain sight if you look closely.

This in itself does not prove conspiracy -- but it comes close. MHG

http://youtu.be/-YMpU6Y5eJ8

W*GS
08-22-2014, 06:20 AM
NOT THIS **** AGAIN

BroncsRule
08-22-2014, 07:19 AM
Please everyone notice:

MHG

The decent people all left this forum years ago.

No decent person has the patience to wade through your oceans of paranoid bull$#!t.

We're all you've got for an audience, and we're laughing AT you - not WITH you. I guess that does make us "low lifes". Picking on the short bus kid is nothing to be proud of.

Johnykbr
08-22-2014, 07:28 AM
I'm beginning to enjoy Gaff posting...he is the only person that actually brings us all together in mutual disgust. Gaff is truly a "Uniter, not a divider"

DenverBrit
08-22-2014, 09:01 AM

amazing that no one noticed the evidence of fakery.

Clear cut evidence of fakery, just look closely!!

http://img.youtube.com/vi/lpBajRIE3s4/0.jpg

Rohirrim
08-22-2014, 09:06 AM

This video was shown countless times on US Television -- amazing that no one noticed the evidence of fakery.

This in itself does not prove conspiracy -- but it comes close. MHG

http://www.luxlyfe.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/I_Beat_Anorexia_T-Shirt.jpg

mhgaffney
08-22-2014, 03:08 PM
email from an engineer about Chomsky and 9/11...
I have bolded a few of the pertinent lines MHG

Hi Mark,

I just read your article about Chomsky and his seeming denial of 9-11 truth. I am a retired engineer myself and an admirer of Chomsky. But I am completely baffled by his rejection of any idea or hypothesis about what happened on 9-11. I have researched 9-11 for many years and believe I am as informed as anyone about this event. There is no doubt in my mind that this event was carefully planned and orchestrated by some very powerful people, not only within our government but others as well. The official story is just not believable for many reasons and the official report is laughable. It continues to amaze me how intelligent and educated people can accept the official story without question when it should raise big questions that are unanswered.

It really frustrates and angers me how people are completely unwilling to even listen to facts that clearly prove that something devious happened that day. It almost seems that some of the intellectuals have been drugged or bought off somehow. As an engineer it seems obvious to me that the buildings were brought down intentionally in a controlled manner and that thermite was used and possibly some other type of high energy technology ( the thing with cars burning except for chrome door handles far from the trade center ..... You know what I'm referring to.

Anyway, Chomsky must know about these facts and is intelligent enough to put it together. The only logical explanation I can come to, is that the government is blackmailing him to take the stance he is taking. As principled as he is, they must have convinced him to support their story, or suffer an unpleasant early demise. Given his age, and recognizing what these people had done on 9-11, he surely understood that he would have no chance standing up to them. Seeing Chomsky betray the principles he has spent his life speaking out against is truly disturbing to me and many others I'm sure. But if you were to put yourself in his shoes, what would you do?

I think a similar thing happened to cause Obama to completely abandon the principles he espoused as a candidate. Maybe they reminded him how easy it was to assassinate Kennedy and make the world believe it was Oswald. I keep trying to expose my friends and family to the compelling information that exists about 9-11 and many other government crimes not to mention the destruction of our freedom and liberty. The only way the public will come to realize what our government is actually doing and what the real motives are, is by spreading the word and work that credible people are doing that exposes the truth.

The mass media is being controlled and prevented from informing the people about these things. It seems that since 9-11 our government is now able to conduct much of their shady activities in secret under the guise of national security. And "legally" prevent government officials from acknowledging anything about the illegal activities our government is conducting on behalf of the elite persons or corporations they are representing.The sad reality is, that anyone who may begin to make progress informing the public and generating interest and calls for action will have their lives ended or destroyed. There should be no doubt about this, or the extent to which the powerful elite will go to prevent anyone from unmasking the real conspiracy.

I wish there was some way to stop the agenda of these powerful and evil elite and their march toward a new world order. With the surveillance of the entire population in place, it will not be possible to organize anything to combat these people. That's what really sucks!!

Ben Robinson

mhgaffney
08-22-2014, 03:16 PM
Here's a photo of the lower Manhattan skyline circa 2001 -- before the 9/11 attacks.

United 175 came in from the left over New York harbor. As you can plainly see, there are no tall buildings in front of the south tower. The building in the video therefor had to be behind the twin towers.

This means the analysis I just posted is correct. The video had to be faked. MHG

mhgaffney
08-22-2014, 03:21 PM
KNEE JERK TIME IN LA LA LAND

Never come between a herd animal
and his comfort zone
or face the cyclopean wrath of zombienation.

Each talking head a vacant jug
crammed with thoughts that are not his own
from word factories that have nothing to add but spin,
like the empty zero before the one.

Self-righteously macho.
Stupid walking around on two legs calling itself smart.
Obsessed with his own junk (down under),
but without a mind to care.
All dick and no heart.
It’s knee-jerk time in la la land.

Confronted with reality, he reverts to savagery,
delighting in ridicule even as he takes shelter in numbers.
Good old boys strung out on denial will do that to you.

But the louder the hyenas yowl
the more their infantile wrath
resembles an echo chamber.
Too strange for sci-fi. (You can’t make this up.)

The graffiti on the subway wall calls it:
TRUTH HAS BEEN MUGGED!
THERE IS NONE LEFT IN AMERIKA
EXCEPT FOR THE TRUTH IN YOUR HEART.
WHITMAN JUST ROLLED OVER TO WHISPER, AMEN!

Rohirrim
08-22-2014, 03:23 PM
Here's a photo of the lower Manhattan skyline circa 2001 -- before the 9/11 attacks.

United 175 came in from the left over New York harbor. As you can plainly see, there are no tall buildings in front of the south tower. The building in the video therefor had to be behind the twin towers.

This means the analysis I just posted is correct. The video had to be faked. MHG

Or the guy filming it was standing on the street looking up. Gee, ya think?

Rohirrim
08-22-2014, 03:26 PM
KNEE JERK TIME IN LA LA LAND

Never come between a herd animal
and his comfort zone
or face the cyclopean wrath of zombienation.

Each talking head a vacant jug
crammed with thoughts that are not his own
from word factories that have nothing to add but spin,
like the empty zero before the one.

Self-righteously macho.
Stupid walking around on two legs calling itself smart.
Obsessed with his own junk (down under),
but without a mind to care.
All dick and no heart.
It’s knee-jerk time in la la land.

Confronted with reality, he reverts to savagery,
delighting in ridicule even as he takes shelter in numbers.
Good old boys strung out on denial will do that to you.

But the louder the hyenas yowl
the more their infantile wrath
resembles an echo chamber.
Too strange for sci-fi. (You can’t make this up.)

The graffiti on the subway wall calls it:
TRUTH HAS BEEN MUGGED!
THERE IS NONE LEFT IN AMERIKA
EXCEPT FOR THE TRUTH IN YOUR HEART.
WHITMAN JUST ROLLED OVER TO WHISPER, AMEN!

All mimsy were the borogroves and the momgraths did outgrabe!

mhgaffney
08-22-2014, 03:36 PM
Here is a diagram of the final approach of United 175.

mhgaffney
08-22-2014, 03:53 PM

You are correct. It's an illusion of perspective.

I was wrong. MHG

DenverBrit
08-22-2014, 03:55 PM

There were numerous video's and eyewitnesses that caught the second plane crashing into the building.

Here is high quality video of the plane hitting that of course belies Gaffney's lies and absurd claims. @ 1.35, the video leaves no doubt whatsover.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EFiEgwLQVJk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gaffney is repeating what has been troofer bullshiit for years, now he's acting as as if this poor quality video has just been discovered.

Typical of Gaffney.

DenverBrit
08-22-2014, 03:57 PM

I was wrong. MHG

Well done!

Now revisit the other nonsense you've been spouting and come back to earth!

mhgaffney
08-22-2014, 05:04 PM
One rabbit hole changes nothing.

You clowns who accept the official story are in an untenable position. Check out this graphic by physicist Chuck Boldwyn.

He studied the blue prints and design of the WTC -- and correctly shows that the top 14 floors of WTC 1 -- above the impact point of AA 11 -- represents only 1.4% of the total mass of steel in the building.

According to the official story the top floors collapsed and crushed all of the floors below. Clearly, this is an impossibility. 1.4% did not crush 98.%

The WTC was brought down with explosives. MHG

DenverBrit
08-22-2014, 05:47 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-smx74AyO9F4/UOC1pgYs4uI/AAAAAAAALI8/cE2niuQfq3w/s1600/Grimm%27s+Fairy+Tales.jpg

nyuk nyuk
08-22-2014, 06:28 PM

I was wrong. MHG

So you didn't bother looking up as many sources as you could before opening your mouth to spew accusatory hatred at your country?

Kiss my ass.

nyuk nyuk
08-22-2014, 06:30 PM
According to the official story the top floors collapsed and crushed all of the floors below. Clearly, this is an impossibility. 1.4% did not crush 98.%

Except that is also on video, ass face. Maybe you need to be spoon fed another "perspective" on this, too?

W*GS
08-22-2014, 07:11 PM
Well done!

Now revisit the other nonsense you've been spouting and come back to earth!

He can't. der gaffen-fuehrer is so attached to his delusions (as he ironically claims everyone else but him is) that he can't consider them skeptically.

He's too far gone into his sick, pathetic ****hole of an "existence" to reconsider.

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2014, 11:54 AM
He can't. der gaffen-fuehrer is so attached to his delusions (as he ironically claims everyone else but him is) that he can't consider them skeptically.

He's too far gone into his sick, pathetic ****hole of an "existence" to reconsider.

He's selling books.

Florida_Bronco
08-23-2014, 12:40 PM

You are really one of the dumbest human beings I have ever had the displeasure of interacting with. I know for a fact TomK disproved this nonsense years ago.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
08-23-2014, 01:23 PM
The official story is just not believable for many reasons and the official report is laughable. It continues to amaze me how intelligent and educated people can accept the official story without question when it should raise big questions that are unanswered.

Quoted for truth.

Those folks who unconditionally swallow the official account and who regard the 9/11 Commission Report as unassailable are nuttier and more delusional than the so-called "troofers," IMO.

mhgaffney
08-23-2014, 01:56 PM
You are really one of the dumbest human beings I have ever had the displeasure of interacting with. I know for a fact TomK disproved this nonsense years ago.

You refer to the engineer from RANDI?

No, this argument never came up. There is no rebuttal to it. The facts are conclusive.

The chart by Chuck Boldwyn posted above nicely summarizes what Gage has been saying.

I would only add that NIST failed to show that the fires weakened the steel columns in the impact zone. The temperatures were simply not hot enough. NIST actually concedes this in its report -- as I have pointed out numerous times.

Below the impact zone ALL of the steel columns representing close to 95+% of all of the steel in the building (N Tower) was at full strength, completely unaffected by the impacts and fires.

It's no wonder that NIST refuses to allow scientists and engineers to review its computer model.

MHG

DenverBrit
08-23-2014, 02:11 PM
You refer to the engineer from RANDI?

No, this argument never came up. There is no rebuttal to it. The facts are conclusive.

Over and over, the physics are beyond your gardening skills.

Typical of you is your 'fake video' posts. That video was the first the idiot troofers held up as 'proof' soon after 9/11, which was quickly discredited by the other videos that captured the same event from multiple angles.

It was a lame attempt to deceive and typical of troofers. Hold up the one anomaly, while ignoring all other evidence.

And yet you post that same old video claiming 'no one noticed' it was fake.

You're more than a decade late and as usual, completely unaware.

That's what makes you a joke; you verify nothing, understand only what you're spoon fed, never question the stupidity of fellow troofers and have absolutely no common sense.

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2014, 02:17 PM
Quoted for truth.

Those folks who unconditionally swallow the official account and who regard the 9/11 Commission Report as unassailable are nuttier and more delusional than the so-called "troofers," IMO.

A new low, even for you.

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2014, 02:19 PM
I would only add that NIST failed to show that the fires weakened the steel columns in the impact zone. The temperatures were simply not hot enough. NIST actually concedes this in its report -- as I have pointed out numerous times.

So you have proof that

1) The steel wasn't weakened at all by impact and that
2) The impact didn't take out extra support apparatus in the building which could shift more weight to and over burden the steel and that
3) The steel which is many decades old did not have flaws undetectable at the time but could compromise it today, similar as metallurgy discovered with the Titanic???

mhgaffney
08-23-2014, 02:26 PM
So you have proof that

1) The steel wasn't weakened at all by impact and that
2) The impact didn't take out extra support apparatus in the building which could shift more weight to and over burden the steel and that
3) The steel which is many decades old did not have flaws undetectable at the time but could compromise it today, similar as metallurgy discovered with the Titanic???

The answers are no, no and no.

The WTC was incredibly robust -- with multiple layers of redundancy. It was designed to easily survive an impact by a commercial airliner.

The towers were so strong you could cut all of the columns of the outer wall -at the base - on one side and even the corner columns -- and it would still withstand a 100 mph hurricane.

Many decades old? How could that weaken the steel. No way. A silly question. Check the chart by Boldwyn for the size of the columns. 6 inches in the basement -- on up etc

DenverBrit
08-23-2014, 02:39 PM

The WTC was incredibly robust -- with multiple layers of redundancy. It was designed to easily survive an impact by a commercial airliner.

The towers were so strong you could cut all of the columns of the outer wall -at the base - on one side and even the corner columns -- and it would still withstand a 100 mph hurricane.

Many decades old? How could that weaken the steel. No way. A silly question. Check the chart by Boldwyn for the size of the columns. 6 inches in the basement -- on up etc

Chart?? It's a furkin cartoon created by Boldwyn, a retired chemistry teacher. ROFL!

Nice try Gaffo!

mhgaffney
08-23-2014, 06:49 PM
Chart?? It's a furkin cartoon created by Boldwyn, a retired chemistry teacher. ROFL!

Nice try Gaffo!

The chart -- call it whatever -- represents hundreds of hours of research. It accurately sums up the WTC's specs.

Boldwyn put it together to help people understand -- and to see -- that the official story cannot be correct. MHG

DenverBrit
08-23-2014, 07:15 PM
The chart -- call it whatever -- represents hundreds of hours of research. It accurately sums up the WTC's specs.

Boldwyn put it together to help people understand -- and to see -- that the official story cannot be correct. MHG

He's a retired chemistry teacher, not a structural engineer.

And based upon what I've seen of his comments, he has a messiah complex and an inflated ego of epic proportions.

His self importance does not match his resume, experience or qualifications.

A typical troofer.

mhgaffney
08-23-2014, 07:26 PM
Notice how Brit ignores the issue at hand.

He can't explain how 1-2% of the WTC crushed the other 98%.

So he changes the subject, tries to make the the messenger the issue.

Nice try, Brit. But it won't compute. MHG

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
08-23-2014, 08:30 PM
A new low, even for you.

Speaking of people who unconditionally swallow the official story...

You are a sheep.

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2014, 08:57 PM

Dork.

If you want to make an appeal to authority, then do so with a QUALIFIED authority.

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2014, 08:59 PM
Speaking of people who unconditionally swallow the official story...

You are a sheep.

Actually, butt hole, I looked at both sides and concluded the "Truthers" are semi-literate dolts with honesty issues.

Much like those assholes who think James Holmes didn't shoot up the movie theater or that 2 people committed the massacre.

It doesn't take that much to see the flaws in stupid arguments, you just have to NOT have your head shoved up your butt.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
08-23-2014, 09:11 PM
Actually, butt hole, I looked at both sides and concluded the "Truthers" are semi-literate dolts with honesty issues.

Much like those a-holes who think James Holmes didn't shoot up the movie theater or that 2 people committed the massacre.

It doesn't take that much to see the flaws in stupid arguments, you just have to NOT have your head shoved up your butt.

You're an unthinking sheep who wouldn't know sh*t if he fell in it.

Even one of the chairs of the 9/11 Commission is on record saying the whole thing was a sham, i.e., the Commission wasn't given access to intel it needed for a complete investigation.

Switch off Rush and try thinking for yourself for a change.

DenverBrit
08-23-2014, 09:12 PM
Notice how Brit ignores the issue at hand.

He can't explain how 1-2% of the WTC crushed the other 98%.

So he changes the subject, tries to make the the messenger the issue.

Nice try, Brit. But it won't compute. MHG

Don't be such a dishonest bullshiit artist. You know only too well that we've been down this road several times and you have been schooled repeatedly.

Once again, here is a simplified analysis that even you might grasp. Yeah, right. Written shortly after the attack, it is one of many structural analysis' written on this very subject. Most were peer reviewed, something troofer hacks haven't managed even once.

Journal of Engineering Mechanics ASCE, in press 9/13/01, Expanded 9/22/01, Appendices 9/28/01
Why Did the World Trade Center Collapse?—Simple Analysis
By Zdenˇek P. Baˇzant, Fellow ASCE, and Yong Zhou

Abstract:
This paper presents a simplified approximate analysis of the overall collapse of
the towers of World Trade Center in New York on September 11, 2001. The analysis shows
that if prolonged heating caused the majority of columns of a single floor to lose their load
carrying capacity, the whole tower was doomed. The structural resistance is found to be an
order of magnitude less than necessary for survival, even though the most optimistic simplifying
assumptions are introduced.
Introduction and Failure Scenario
The 110-story towers of the World Trade Center were designed to withstand as a whole the
forces caused by a horizontal impact of a large commercial aircraft (Appendix I). So why did a
total collapse occur? The cause was the dynamic consequence of the prolonged heating of the
steel columns to very high temperature. The heating lowered the yield strength and caused
viscoplastic (creep) buckling of the columns of the framed tube along the perimeter of the
tower and of the columns in the building core. The likely scenario of failure is approximately
as follows.
http://www-math.mit.edu/~bazant/WTC/WTC-asce.pdf#page=1&zoom=auto,-457,670

As for Boldwyn, here's some examples of his responses to to an article that debunked troofer nonsense in Scientific American.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/sciam/includes/themes/sciam/images/logo.jpg

In an article in the Journal of the Minerals, Metals, and Materials Society and in subsequent interviews, Thomas Eagar, an engineering professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, explains why: steel loses 50 percent of its strength at 1,200 degrees F; 90,000 liters of jet fuel ignited other combustible materials such as rugs, curtains, furniture and paper, which continued burning after the jet fuel was exhausted, raising temperatures above 1,400 degrees F and spreading the inferno throughout each building. Temperature differentials of hundreds of degrees across single steel horizontal trusses caused them to sag--straining and then breaking the angle clips that held the beams to the vertical columns. Once one truss failed, others followed. When one floor collapsed onto the next floor below, that floor subsequently gave way, creating a pancaking effect that triggered each 500,000-ton structure to crumble. Conspiricists argue that the buildings should have fallen over on their sides, but with 95 percent of each building consisting of air, they could only have collapsed straight down.

Now your pal's responses.
Chuck Boldwyn
Retired Physics & Chemistry Instructor says:

"This the the greatest piece of non-science crap that I have ever read. It had to be put together by non-scientists or want-to-be scientists."

"You will be amaze and shocked when evaluating my blockbuster research findings.

Bring on the debunkers, if they are brave and foolish enough to try their foolish best..."

"You are all pathethic puppets of the Terrorist Man or Terrorist Men who really and truly run the USA Government, Politics, Elections, Finances, Banks, Education, Media of all kinds, and on and on. They orchestrated the 911 WTC Twin Towers "False-Flag" demolishments or obliterations."

"Thay all will be investigated, indicted, arrested, incarcerated, tried in court, and publicly, on world wide TV be executed. That is my ultimate wish and desire, for the Traitors, Murderers, and Mass Falsifiers of evidences."

They will never publish my finding in the Mass Media for the sheeple to see and understand. That would be mass suicide of themselves.

When will they ever publish the finding of the scientific proofs for the explosive nano thermite in the WTC dust samples?"

"This is also an Ass Kicker death sentence for the 911 Traitors, killers. The evidence is absolute and conclusive and final, it is the bringer of damnation for the Bush Administration's top level criminals who financed and supported the 3,000 911 murders, assissinations..."

Chuck

American Patriot and 911 solutions solver and a Hero of the "Truth Movement" :loopy:

Gaffney, you must be proud, you found another troofer who skips his meds! 8')

mhgaffney
08-23-2014, 09:14 PM
Dork.

If you want to make an appeal to authority, then do so with a QUALIFIED authority.

Cut the crap. I've been in contact with Boldwyn for years. He is for real.

I assumed that you have the brains to add 2 plus 2.

Am I wrong?

This is not rocket science. It's a lot simpler.

MHG

mhgaffney
08-23-2014, 09:28 PM
Brit cites the same ol shyte.

Look, the problems with Eager's WTC analysis are well known and have been stated and restated many times. This is old stuff.

Boldwyn handled it very well back in 2010
http://911scholars.ning.com/photo/debunking-professor-thomas

But since you don't like Boldwyn try this paper by David Chandler
http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/2010/ChandlerDownwardAccelerationOfWTC1.pdf

Eagar argued that the WTC collapsed in pancake fashion. But not even NIST agreed with him. NIST rejected the pancake hypothesis in its 2004 final report on the twin towers.

Of course, as we know, NIST failed to look for residues - -and failed on its own account to show that the heat from the fires was enough to weaken steel EVEN in the impact zone. Forget the rest of of the building.

NIST's report amounted to scientific fraud.

If NIST has nothing to hide, then why won't they allow scientists to look at their computer model?

MHG

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2014, 09:28 PM
Cut the crap. I've been in contact with Boldwyn for years. He is for real.

I assumed that you have the brains to add 2 plus 2.

Am I wrong?

This is not rocket science. It's a lot simpler.

MHG

Hey dork. I don't care if you had sex with him doggie style.

He is not a valid authority to comment on engineering topics.

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2014, 09:29 PM
You're an unthinking sheep who wouldn't know sh*t if he fell in it.

Even one of the chairs of the 9/11 Commission is on record saying the whole thing was a sham, i.e., the Commission wasn't given access to intel it needed for a complete investigation.

Switch off Rush and try thinking for yourself for a change.

Appeal to authority fallacy again and once again a shot at Rush/Fox.

Clearly that's all you have.

Out with the sources for your claims and explain what mistakes I am making, otherwise shut your impotent trap and stop shooting blanks at me.

What in the hell is in the water in LA?

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2014, 09:32 PM

This doesn't mean anything.

1) You have no relevant scientific sources to show this.
2) You're taking a design built before the age of modern jet airplanes that travel over 500 mph and assuming without cause that the building could withstand it, and
3) You've even on this thread admitted mistakes in your thinking because you have not been thorough in watching impact videos.
4) If the towers were that "robust," then explain why both began collapsing at the impact point, with the 2nd hit tower collapsing down toward that side where it was hit, as if it were a tree being cut down.

I'm not checking crap written by an irrelevant person without the expertise.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
08-23-2014, 09:41 PM
Appeal to authority fallacy.../I]

L0L.

You regard the 9/11 Commission Report as the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

One of the chairs of the Commission is on record saying the report is based on incomplete information.

Only a short bus passenger such as yourself could construe a statement of these two facts as an "appeal to authority fallacy."

BTW, just FYI, when you decide to accept the commission report as your bible, then you are accepting its claims on the authority of its authors.

W*GS
08-23-2014, 09:47 PM
Remember how der gaffen-fuehrer plumped for <strike>red-mercury-powered-pure-fusion-mini-nukes</strike> once the controlled demolition theory was shown to have too many fatal holes to be believable and credible?

Now he has abandoned RMPPFMNs because that theory has even more problems than CD, forgetting that CD has many flaws.

der gaffen-fuehrer is nothing more than a troll. A really ****ty troll.

DenverBrit
08-23-2014, 10:30 PM
Brit cites the same ol shyte.

Look, the problems with Eager's WTC analysis are well known and have been stated and restated many times. This is old stuff.

Boldwyn handled it very well back in 2010
http://911scholars.ning.com/photo/debunking-professor-thomas

But since you don't like Boldwyn try this paper by David Chandler
http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/2010/ChandlerDownwardAccelerationOfWTC1.pdf

Eagar argued that the WTC collapsed in pancake fashion. But not even NIST agreed with him. NIST rejected the pancake hypothesis in its 2004 final report on the twin towers.

Of course, as we know, NIST failed to look for residues - -and failed on its own account to show that the heat from the fires was enough to weaken steel EVEN in the impact zone. Forget the rest of of the building.

NIST's report amounted to scientific fraud.

If NIST has nothing to hide, then why won't they allow scientists to look at their computer model?

MHG

One peer reviewed report that supports any of your theories, just one.

Got one? Of course not, you and your ilk are fringe lunatics who haven't come up with a single piece of actionable proof.

You're nothing more than a dishonest hack, and you know it.

nyuk nyuk
08-24-2014, 03:10 PM
L0L.

You regard the 9/11 Commission Report as the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

One of the chairs of the Commission is on record saying the report is based on incomplete information.

Only a short bus passenger such as yourself could construe a statement of these two facts as an "appeal to authority fallacy."

BTW, just FYI, when you decide to accept the commission report as your bible, then you are accepting its claims on the authority of its authors.

Yet again you giggle at people accepting something you dislike but don't lift a finger to explain yourself, correct them, or offer an alternative source of relevant data.

Just more insult.

No wonder you lurk on web forums so much.

mhgaffney
08-24-2014, 04:50 PM
One peer reviewed report that supports any of your theories, just one.

Got one? Of course not, you and your ilk are fringe lunatics who haven't come up with a single piece of actionable proof.

You're nothing more than a dishonest hack, and you know it.

I've posted links to peer reviewed papers but you didn't read them.

Our problem, as Allen Dulles noted, is that Americans do not read reports. Dulles was of course chiding his fellow members of the Warren Commission, who had expressed worries that Americans would see through their transparently false report about the execution of JFK in broad daylight before the whole world.

They got away with that one, which no doubt emboldened the traitors here at home to do it again on a much bigger scale.
MHG

The Lone Bolt
08-24-2014, 05:38 PM

Our problem, as Allen Dulles noted, is that Americans do not read reports. Dulles was of course chiding his fellow members of the Warren Commission, who had expressed worries that Americans would see through their transparently false report about the execution of JFK in broad daylight before the whole world.

They got away with that one, which no doubt emboldened the traitors here at home to do it again on a much bigger scale.
MHG

Are you referring to the J.O.N.E.S.?

DenverBrit
08-24-2014, 06:55 PM

MHG

Didn't read them?? Haven't seen them. Go ahead and link them if they prove your/troofer case. Can't wait.

In the meantime, respond to the report I linked from the Journal of Engineering Mechanics ASCE.

You dodged it completely and doubled down on the one troofer that may have a bigger messiah complex than you.