PDA

View Full Version : At Least he Cares

wolf754life
02-09-2014, 12:27 AM
Profound..... half the 53 couldn't give two ****s, decker and his before the game interview, the guys knowing cash is in the bank, etc...

the kid really gets its, his reward?

he will be vilified

the broncos need these guys

rest easy brethren the duke knows this.....

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/post/_/id/93744/one-shove-could-ruin-smarts-reputation

Agamemnon
02-09-2014, 12:51 AM
We need guys with passion, not headcases.

enjolras
02-09-2014, 12:53 AM
I have no idea what the guy said to him, you still can't go around shoving people in the crowd.

As for the Broncos reference. You literally have no ****ing clue who cares about what on the roster. Absolutely, 100% no clue. So just stop it.

Arkie
02-09-2014, 06:16 AM
The fan probably said something about his dead brother or his mama who needs a new kidney. I doubt Smart reacted that way because of the game.

OBF1
02-09-2014, 07:00 AM
Wolf, What in the eff does this have to do with Denver at all???

orinjkrush
02-09-2014, 07:02 AM
one of the rules of the game: fans can do anything to you, you CANNOT do anything back.

BroncoMan4ever
02-09-2014, 07:17 AM
I hate the fan argument of how a player only cares about money. So many fail to remember this is these players jobs. They have short careers and need to make what they can. It is easy for a guy making millions a season to say he does it for the love of the game but not as easy for a regular player.

Kid A
02-09-2014, 08:02 AM
As for the Broncos reference. You literally have no ****ing clue who cares about what on the roster. Absolutely, 100% no clue. So just stop it.

No kidding. If a player doesn't give a fiery speech after every loss or pledge to take a huge paycut to stay a Bronco, they clearly don't "care" enough for some people here.

Peyton Manning was having fun playing golf at Pebble Beach with Bill Belichick a few days after the Super Bowl. If he wasn't established as one of the hardest working, most competitive men in sports, there would be people saying that it showed he wasn't upset enough about the loss or something.

Ash and sackcloth for all of them for at least a few months. Renounce all desire for money and world possessions.

go_broncos
02-09-2014, 09:25 AM
No kidding. If a player doesn't give a fiery speech after every loss or pledge to take a huge paycut to stay a Bronco, they clearly don't "care" enough for some people here.

Peyton Manning was having fun playing golf at Pebble Beach with Bill Belichick a few days after the Super Bowl. If he wasn't established as one of the hardest working, most competitive men in sports, there would be people saying that it showed he wasn't upset enough about the loss or something.

Ash and sackcloth for all of them for at least a few months. Renounce all desire for money and world possessions.

Well..Manning doesn't care..He is a choker..got used to losing all the big games by now.

He doesn't believe that they got embarrassed last week.
Fox and manning will make a good pair..no passion and choking in big games.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
02-09-2014, 09:47 AM
He said "go back to Africa, ****er."

Quality, quality fan.

enjolras
02-09-2014, 10:13 AM
Well..Manning doesn't care..He is a choker..got used to losing all the big games by now.

So the two playoff games leading up the Superbowl were not big games? He's a choker only if you consistently move the goal posts.

Agamemnon
02-09-2014, 10:49 AM

Still made me raise an eyebrow honestly...

Agamemnon
02-09-2014, 10:51 AM
So the two playoff games leading up the Superbowl were not big games? He's a choker only if you consistently move the goal posts.

No one ever said he can't win a playoff game or two, but Manning's critics were clearly vindicated by the way he played in the Super Bowl. I convinced myself they were wrong going into that game, but clearly they were right.

broncosteven
02-09-2014, 10:53 AM
Wolf, What in the eff does this have to do with Denver at all???

I don't get it either.

I don't follow baseketball

broncocalijohn
02-09-2014, 12:15 PM
I have no idea what the guy said to him, you still can't go around shoving people in the crowd.

This thread needs to be moved to the butt or the official college basketball thread because it has absolutely nothing to do with the Broncos.

Also enjolras, have you ever seen a positive post from this self hating "Broncos" fan? He could be a Chiefs or Raiders fan as far as I am concerned. Waste of time and space when he is around.

Wolf, best posts you have are when you don't post.

go_broncos
02-09-2014, 12:18 PM
Profound..... half the 53 couldn't give two ****s, decker and his before the game interview, the guys knowing cash is in the bank, etc...

the kid really gets its, his reward?

he will be vilified

the broncos need these guys

rest easy brethren the duke knows this.....

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/post/_/id/93744/one-shove-could-ruin-smarts-reputation

I don't understand the connection with the broncos..Broncos need leaders like Lewis, Al Wilson, Welker..

Castinkas
02-09-2014, 12:49 PM
No one ever said he can't win a playoff game or two, but Manning's critics were clearly vindicated by the way he played in the Super Bowl. I convinced myself they were wrong going into that game, but clearly they were right.

Our offensive line was offensive. I drank the Kool-Aid thinking they might be the best line in the league, which was remarkable considering we were missing two starters. I was wrong. Our tackles looked like hot garbage.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
02-09-2014, 01:22 PM
Still made me raise an eyebrow honestly...

Jim Harbaugh did the same thing when he lost the SB. So did belichick. Your hate for manning needs to spread across the entire team. Kinda like when you guys told us to quit "hating" on tebow.

And ya, those critics were saying he couldn't win a playoff game or two. What does "one and done" mean??

Chrissy Rules
02-09-2014, 04:48 PM

that's is a garbage statement so don't expect to hear any praises from you
next year when they win it all....you don't KNOW that Man to even say what he feels so don't put yourself on his same level...