PDA

View Full Version : Seadderall --7 PED Suspensions since 2011

ATL-Eric
02-04-2014, 12:11 PM

http://www.businessinsider.com/seattle-seahawks-suspensions-2013-11

Sherman is the new Lance Armstrong. Maybe he should take advice from Lance and just shut his mouth bc one day he'll have to pay the piper. Or maybe Sherm is just too ****in dumb to realize it.

ATL-Eric
02-04-2014, 12:13 PM
found this nugget:

Because of NFL privacy rules, the exact substance that the players test positive for cannot be made public. Many of these Seahawks players have said it was Adderall, but there's no way to verify that.

go_broncos
02-04-2014, 12:23 PM
the way they play i definitely think they are on PED's

manchambo
02-04-2014, 01:06 PM
This is epic horse **** whining befitting only of an utter bitch of a loser.

OBF1
02-04-2014, 01:08 PM
This message is hidden because ATL-Eric is on your ignore list.

Is there any reason anyone would ask why I have this ahole on ignore with thread titles like this winner?

Powderaddict
02-04-2014, 01:11 PM
I'm pretty sure the reason they played so much better is they were all hopped up on marijuana.

Dr. Broncenstein
02-04-2014, 01:16 PM
Whatever they are doing, it's working.

Rabb
02-04-2014, 02:13 PM
Sour grapes. They beat our asses in ways that can't be quantified.

Just get ****ing over it...there's a lot more to blame on our end for this.

ATL-Eric
02-04-2014, 02:24 PM
This is epic horse **** whining befitting only of an utter b**** of a loser.

You act like im spewing lies or blaming the refs... the suspensions are real and judging by Sherman's total buffoonery after the 49ers game I dont think its stretch to say he was on something then. He was already busted once dick

Bronco Yoda
02-04-2014, 02:30 PM
Or they could be a younger faster team AND juicing.

Regardless. They better figure this shiat out or get left behind.

ATL-Eric
02-04-2014, 02:33 PM
Usually when it's too good to be true it is... Lance, 70's Steelers, McGwire/Sosa, all Olympians, Bonds, Braun, Patriots "dynasty", USC championships (coach then??) , 49er's Cap cheating scandal etc. etc. How did all of those late round DB's they have get so good. The proof is in the prior suspensions. Are there not 7 prior suspensions in the last 2 years??

Powderaddict
02-04-2014, 02:36 PM
Or, maybe they are good at identifying and developing talent?

bronco_diesel
02-04-2014, 02:38 PM
Where is all this crap before the game?

We lost...they beat us soundly.

It wasn't drugs.

Tombstone RJ
02-04-2014, 02:40 PM
Whatever they are doing, it's working.

boosh

ATL-Eric
02-04-2014, 02:43 PM
Where is all this crap before the game?

We lost...they beat us soundly.

It wasn't drugs.

Right, and most bankers and the uber rich are just honest, hard working people who earn their money fair and square. You live in your fairy tale world and ill live in reality

andyh64000
02-04-2014, 03:07 PM

Sherman is the new Lance Armstrong. Maybe he should take advice from Lance and just shut his mouth bc one day he'll have to pay the piper. Or maybe Sherm is just too ****in dumb to realize it.

http://www.wdtprs.com/images/SourGrapesAward.jpg

razorwire77
02-04-2014, 03:19 PM
We probably should have demanded that the NFL test the semen in Eric Decker's mouth for traces of PEDS.

ATL-Eric
02-04-2014, 03:40 PM
http://www.wdtprs.com/images/SourGrapesAward.jpg

Those suspensions will never go away buddy and this team will always have that dark cloud. It might not be reported, but the people who know, know whats up.

andyh64000
02-04-2014, 03:48 PM
Those suspensions will never go away buddy and this team will always have that dark cloud. It might not be reported, but the people who know, know whats up.

http://data2.whicdn.com/images/57338344/large.jpg

BroncosfanGuy
02-04-2014, 04:23 PM
yeah, this is a straight up sour grapes thread.

knew it was too soon to come back to the Mane

Action
02-04-2014, 05:13 PM
Could you imagine if the Broncos had 7 guys that were caught? They'd be driven out by the fans in a week.

As much as Von has been in trouble for...his is childs play to the Seahawks. Seahawks are obviously on PEDs. For those who don't know, you can use adderall to cover up certain PEDs.

andyh64000
02-04-2014, 05:20 PM
Could you imagine if the Broncos had 7 guys that were caught? They'd be driven out by the fans in a week.

As much as Von has been in trouble for...his is childs play to the Seahawks. Seahawks are obviously on PEDs. For those who don't know, you can use adderall to cover up certain PEDs.

Pretty sure the Broncos were #2 at 6 suspensions.

go_broncos
02-04-2014, 05:47 PM
SEAHAWKS are cheaters using PED's..

HELLHAMMER
02-04-2014, 07:23 PM
Since Caroll was hired they do have a surprising number of suspensions for PED use. That's well documented.

go_broncos
02-04-2014, 07:26 PM
Since Caroll was hired they do have a surprising number of suspensions for PED use. That's well documented.

In addition to that, they don't even get injured.

andyh64000
02-04-2014, 07:32 PM

OK...we have gone through this before but...

1 player currently on the team was suspended for PEDs. Bruce Irvin.

2 players were suspended for pot (which is only a PED in competitive eating), 1 took a supplement that didn't list a banned ingredient and ended up suing the company and winning the suit, 1 player never actually made the roster.

HELLHAMMER
02-04-2014, 07:34 PM
To be honest the thought of them being pumped up with PEDS crossed my mind during the game.

I remember an interview with Lawrence Taylor where he openly admitted to being high on cocaine for a good majority of the games he played in his career and looking back to his style of play it makes sense.

HELLHAMMER
02-04-2014, 07:36 PM

2 players were suspended for pot (which is only a PED in competitive eating), 1 took a supplement that didn't list a banned ingredient and ended up suing the company and winning the suit, 1 player never actually made the roster.

Which one is Sherman?

andyh64000
02-04-2014, 07:38 PM
Which one is Sherman?

When was Sherman suspended?

ATL-Eric
02-05-2014, 04:35 AM

Yeah, but Carroll doesn't condone cheating, never has. Remember.

His stupid, retarded smile is emblazoned on my brain forever

ATL-Eric
02-05-2014, 04:38 AM

Wrong.

The rules stats:
Because of NFL privacy rules, the exact substance that the players test positive for cannot be made public. Many of these Seahawks players have said it was Adderall, but there's no way to verify that.

ATL-Eric
02-05-2014, 04:45 AM

Hey ****-face, do some research before coming on another board spewing your nonsense.

Look, Sherman himself even said the Seahawks have a PED probelem.. Maybe the team should ask their brain-dead DB to keep his mouth shut before he indicts the whole team.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/11/richard-sherman-seahawks-ped-problem_n_3423410.html

couple of quotes:
"In an interview with ESPN The Magazine, Sherman said "it does seem that way" when asked whether the Seahawks have a PED problem."

"Since 2011, six Seahawks players have been hit with PED suspensions, with defensive end Bruce Irvin becoming the latest player to be disciplined for a positive test for a banned substance. According to NFL.com, the Seahawks have had more PED suspensions than any other team in the league since head coach Pete Carroll took over for the 2010 season. "

"The NFL issued Sherman a four-game suspension in November 2012 for testing positive for a banned substance, reportedly Adderrall, but he successfully appealed the move."

HELLHAMMER
02-05-2014, 05:38 AM

He was busted and got off on a technicality.

jdblack
02-05-2014, 09:27 AM
Wrong.

The rules stats:

The NFL has two drug policies that lead to suspensions, performance-enhancing & non-performance enhancing. They DO announce which policy players violated. The two players who Andy said tested positive for pot were announced to have violated the non-performance enhancing policy.

Navy Broncos Fan
02-05-2014, 09:44 AM
This a pretty stupid and weak argument grasping at straws as to why we got our pants beat off.

But I am bored at work so i did some more research for you on the Seattle Players suspended since 2011.

Brandon Browner(CB)x 2 - Did not play.
Walter Thurmond(CB) - 1 Tackle 2 Assist
Bruce Irvin(DE) - 2 Tackles
Winston Guy(SS) - Not Even on the team
Allen Barbre(OT) - Not even on the team
John Moffitt(OG) - Was actually a Denver Bronco this year and retired.

ATL-Eric
02-05-2014, 02:18 PM
This a pretty stupid and weak argument grasping at straws as to why we got our pants beat off.

But I am bored at work so i did some more research for you on the Seattle Players suspended since 2011.

Brandon Browner(CB)x 2 - Did not play.
Walter Thurmond(CB) - 1 Tackle 2 Assist
Bruce Irvin(DE) - 2 Tackles
Winston Guy(SS) - Not Even on the team
Allen Barbre(OT) - Not even on the team
John Moffitt(OG) - Was actually a Denver Bronco this year and retired.

You're leaving off Sherman who got off on a technicality. The fact it, as Sherman himself even admitted, there is culture of drug use on that team ala 90's Rangers teams and 70's Steelers teams. It's all going to come out eventually

Breaker
02-05-2014, 02:38 PM
Come on guys ... these are isolated events, it isn't like Carroll ever got in trouble at USC for any violations .... o wait ....

ludo21
02-05-2014, 03:04 PM
We need a team full of Incognitos like Seattle to win the superbowl

Castinkas
02-05-2014, 03:14 PM
with the injuries we had on our team, we needed to play a perfect game to win. we didn't even come close to perfect. During the playoffs we committed 1 turnover, but our offense still wasn't hitting on all cylinders. the losses we had during the regular season were mostly due to mistakes our team made. seattle beat us. we beat ourselves.

manchambo
02-05-2014, 03:22 PM
If we are going to apply the logic in this thread (that when players play really well it's probably due to PEDs), I think it's reasonable to question (i) whether Knowshon started PEDs this year, and (ii) whether Von Miller stopped PEDs this year.

ATL-Eric
02-05-2014, 04:02 PM
If we are going to apply the logic in this thread (that when players play really well it's probably due to PEDs), I think it's reasonable to question (i) whether Knowshon started PEDs this year, and (ii) whether Von Miller stopped PEDs this year.

Nice try at shoe horning there. What you said about Knowshon , the difference is 5 other offensive players didn't get busted and Knowshon is a 1st round talent

manchambo
02-05-2014, 04:23 PM
Nice try at shoe horning there. What you said about Knowshon , the difference is 5 other offensive players didn't get busted and Knowshon is a 1st round talent

Knowshon was a 1st round talent all of his other years in the league, too. Why the big change this year in his strength and aggressiveness. And the truth is that many have speculated (unfairly in my opinion) that Von may have been cheating drug tests for more than just marijuana. If that speculation is unfair, yours is even moreso.

The fact remains that you are just making **** up to feel better about the fact that the team was soundly beaten. It's whiner bull**** that makes us all look bad as Broncos fans.

DENVERDUI55
02-05-2014, 05:20 PM

Kind of stupid to whine about it when Denver has had multiple players suspended for them too. All teams have their players push the edge on it. Seattle kicked Denver's ass and it is that simple.

DENVERDUI55
02-05-2014, 05:21 PM
We need a team full of Incognitos like Seattle to win the superbowl

I'd like Incognito to replace Beadles.

Eldorado
02-05-2014, 06:18 PM
op is a wank.

GoDonkeys
02-05-2014, 06:27 PM
Come on guys ... these are isolated events, it isn't like Carroll ever got in trouble at USC for any violations .... o wait ....

Find Carroll's name in the NCAA decision. That's right you won't.

You guys are funny. Keep grasping at straws. :-)

ATL-Eric
02-05-2014, 07:09 PM
Knowshon was a 1st round talent all of his other years in the league, too. Why the big change this year in his strength and aggressiveness. And the truth is that many have speculated (unfairly in my opinion) that Von may have been cheating drug tests for more than just marijuana. If that speculation is unfair, yours is even moreso.

The fact remains that you are just making **** up to feel better about the fact that the team was soundly beaten. It's whiner bull**** that makes us all look bad as Broncos fans.

Why are you so ****ing dumb? The Seattle guys have already been busted which means there is now a suspicion of doubt there. No broncos have. How can you compare the two teams?? Seriously dude.

ATL-Eric
02-05-2014, 07:14 PM
Kind of stupid to whine about it when Denver has had multiple players suspended for them too. All teams have their players push the edge on it. Seattle kicked Denver's ass and it is that simple.

Sherman, Thurmond, Irvin and Browner have been caught using peds. Von was caught on weed. What other broncos starters are you talking about? There whole secondary is on it

DENVERDUI55
02-05-2014, 08:11 PM
Sherman, Thurmond, Irvin and Browner have been caught using peds. Von was caught on weed. What other broncos starters are you talking about? There whole secondary is on it

DJ Williams, McBean, Green. Von was PED's too. It is a lame excuse you are trying to come up with for just a plain ass whooping the Bronco's not only took they just laid down and took. Von's was a PED too. Basically the same thing Sherman did.

GoDonkeys
02-05-2014, 08:21 PM
Every team has their problems. Von Miller made his mistake. They are all grown adults. Carroll has a loose locker room, always has. And his players play fast and loose as a result. But at the end of the day, the players need to stay out of trouble.

What is it Spurrier said? If you ain't cheating, you're not trying hard enough?

DENVERDUI55
02-05-2014, 08:23 PM
Correct me if I am wrong. Von slapped with 4 game suspension. He appeals it and agrees to 6 game and decides not to fight it. Something is fishy there.

kcxiv
02-05-2014, 08:23 PM
Usually when it's too good to be true it is... Lance, 70's Steelers, McGwire/Sosa, all Olympians, Bonds, Braun, Patriots "dynasty", USC championships (coach then??) , 49er's Cap cheating scandal etc. etc. How did all of those late round DB's they have get so good. The proof is in the prior suspensions. Are there not 7 prior suspensions in the last 2 years??

Didn't the broncos get busted for cap cheating during there Superbowl wins? Not trying to troll but giving them examples and leaving out the broncos on that is lame.

manchambo
02-05-2014, 09:27 PM
Didn't the broncos get busted for cap cheating during there Superbowl wins? Not trying to troll but giving them examples and leaving out the broncos on that is lame.

This isn't trolling at all. It is a completely reasonable response to the checken**** in this thread.

Navy Broncos Fan
02-06-2014, 04:21 AM

Let the record reflect that "whole secondary" will now be referred to as 1 person.

Action
02-06-2014, 04:25 AM
Hopefully this ass whoopin will wake up soft ass Broncos fans and realize what it takes to field a physical team.

Hopefully Broncos fans finally realize that you need some smash mouth players and aggressive attitudes in the locker room.

This fan base used to think everything was about "heart."

****in pussies.

400HZ
02-06-2014, 06:50 AM
How many of the 35 victory margin points did PED usage account for?

Thanks for the lame Superbowl, by the way.

go_broncos
02-06-2014, 07:03 AM
How many of the 35 victory margin points did PED usage account for?

Thanks for the lame Superbowl, by the way.

SEA wouldn't have reached SB if they were not using PED's.
Knowing Pete..i am sure he encouraged his players to use them.

Hopefully, they all get caught soon.

DENVERDUI55
02-06-2014, 07:08 AM

It's funny how you whine about this yet don't acknowledge Denver has 1 less PED suspension over same time frame.

go_broncos
02-06-2014, 07:18 AM
It's funny how you whine about this yet don't acknowledge Denver has 1 less PED suspension over same time frame.

SEA players are not getting caught..our players need to learn how they do it.

ATL-Eric
02-06-2014, 07:24 AM

Hey **** Face.. Since 2011 its 6 players to our 1 suspended by the NFL and it should be 7 to 1 had Sherman not gotten off on a technicality. And not only that but our 1 didnt play in the game! You want the link ****face, because unlike you, I dont talk out of my ass.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_players_and_coaches_suspended_by_the_NFL

go_broncos
02-06-2014, 07:25 AM
Hey **** Face.. Since 2011 its 6 players to our 1 suspended by the NFL and it should be 7 to 1 had Sherman not gotten off on a technicality. And not only that but our 1 didnt play in the game! You want the link ****face, because unlike you, I dont talk out of my ass.

Just ignore him..he is an idiot and doesn't know **** about football..all he claims is that he is a fan for many years compared to me.

what's the use when you don't know the basic rules of football.

DENVERDUI55
02-06-2014, 10:36 AM

Denver has had 4 in the same time frame as Seahawks since Carroll BTW. You are the moron whining about suspensions saying it effected the game. Its not ky fault if you are so dense to think Denver has angels on their team. http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=nfcwest&id=100145&src=desktop

Wes Mantooth
02-06-2014, 12:57 PM
Serious question: Is that directed at the fans in your rant, or are you accurately describing all members of the Broncos organization?

Fans were a no show at the game.

jdblack
02-06-2014, 04:46 PM

A couple of those instances did not play for the Seahawks this year (or ever) in non-preseason games. Two more (Browner & Thurmond) were violations of the substance abuse policy, NOT the performance enhancing policy. Do you understand the difference yet?

ATL-Eric
02-06-2014, 04:58 PM
A couple of those instances did not play for the Seahawks this year (or ever) in non-preseason games. Two more (Browner & Thurmond) were violations of the substance abuse policy, NOT the performance enhancing policy. Do you understand the difference yet?

lol. wrong...

"Six Seahawks have broken the policy for what has been assumed to be for Adderall, those players include John Moffit, Allen Barbre, Winston Guy, Brandon Browner, Richard Sherman, and Bruce Irvin." see Brandon Browner??

http://seattlesportsagents.wordpress.com/2013/08/06/nfl-substance-abuse-policy/

And this.... straight from Sherman's big ****ing mouth: "Asked if the Seattle Seahawks have a problem with performance-enhancing drugs with five player suspensions since 2011, cornerback Richard Sherman told ESPN The Magazine, “it does seem that way.”

Sherman, who was suspended last season for allegedly using Adderall only to have the ban overturned on appeal last December, said of the Seahawks’ perceived PED problem: “It is what it is.”

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2013/06/richard-sherman-says-it-appears-the-seahawks-have-a-peds-problem/

ATL-Eric
02-06-2014, 05:21 PM
Okay that explains it all...Adderall is a spaze drug if not used for the proper use...its suppose to slow people down it sped them up...

I take it youve never tried it. If taken by people who dont need it makes you act like this:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yjOkTib5eVQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jdblack
02-06-2014, 05:45 PM
lol. wrong...

"Six Seahawks have broken the policy for what has been assumed to be for Adderall, those players include John Moffit, Allen Barbre, Winston Guy, Brandon Browner, Richard Sherman, and Bruce Irvin." see Brandon Browner??

http://seattlesportsagents.wordpress.com/2013/08/06/nfl-substance-abuse-policy/

And this.... straight from Sherman's big ****ing mouth: "Asked if the Seattle Seahawks have a problem with performance-enhancing drugs with five player suspensions since 2011, cornerback Richard Sherman told ESPN The Magazine, “it does seem that way.”

Sherman, who was suspended last season for allegedly using Adderall only to have the ban overturned on appeal last December, said of the Seahawks’ perceived PED problem: “It is what it is.”

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2013/06/richard-sherman-says-it-appears-the-seahawks-have-a-peds-problem/

What was I wrong about?

In the post I responded to you said SEVEN Seahawks. Your new link says
SIX. You left off Walter Thurmond this time, maybe because you understand the difference now between the substance abuse policy and the performance enhancing policy. The other violation on your initial link that was for substance abuse, not PED, was Brandon Browner's most recent suspension. His first was PED, and his second was substance abuse. (Someone should really update that wiki article into separate lists for each policy.)

Allen Barbre never played for us.

Richard Sherman's was overturned because of evidence contamination - the tester moved his sample from a leaking container into a cup that was already opened. You seem to be bigoted against all things Seahawks, so I know you won't believe anything but the worst about them, but the NFL's own arbitration panel decided in Sherman's favor. That is a rare thing. Your most recent link was also written before Sherman won his appeal.

Winston Guy & John Moffitt are no longer with the Seahawks, and didn't do much when they were here. That leaves Irvin & Browner. Irvin is a middling player right now, and Browner's replacement has played better than he has.

If any of those four guys were on PEDs, it didn't help the Seahawks get where they are now. They're replacement level or worse (on our roster).

Regarding Sherman's statement - "It does seem that way." and "It is what it is." are nuanced ways of saying "No comment. We both know the number of suspensions." He is saying very little. I'll point out again that the Seahawks would be about as good as they are now if they never had Barbre, Irvin, Moffit, Guy, or Browner.

broncocalijohn
02-06-2014, 06:04 PM

You know Pete? Exactly what has Pete done in the past that warrants his blame for suspected PED use?

Not sure if Seattle players are on anything but at least show us all the list of what Carroll has done at USC or in his past at the NFL level.

ATL-Eric
02-06-2014, 06:16 PM
What was I wrong about?

In the post I responded to you said SEVEN Seahawks. Your new link says
SIX. You left off Walter Thurmond this time, maybe because you understand the difference now between the substance abuse policy and the performance enhancing policy. The other violation on your initial link that was for substance abuse, not PED, was Brandon Browner's most recent suspension. His first was PED, and his second was substance abuse. (Someone should really update that wiki article into separate lists for each policy.)

Allen Barbre never played for us.

Richard Sherman's was overturned because of evidence contamination - the tester moved his sample from a leaking container into a cup that was already opened. You seem to be bigoted against all things Seahawks, so I know you won't believe anything but the worst about them, but the NFL's own arbitration panel decided in Sherman's favor. That is a rare thing. Your most recent link was also written before Sherman won his appeal.

Winston Guy & John Moffitt are no longer with the Seahawks, and didn't do much when they were here. That leaves Irvin & Browner. Irvin is a middling player right now, and Browner's replacement has played better than he has.

If any of those four guys were on PEDs, it didn't help the Seahawks get where they are now. They're replacement level or worse (on our roster).

Regarding Sherman's statement - "It does seem that way." and "It is what it is." are nuanced ways of saying "No comment. We both know the number of suspensions." He is saying very little. I'll point out again that the Seahawks would be about as good as they are now if they never had Barbre, Irvin, Moffit, Guy, or Browner.

It doesnt take a genius to figure out that there is a culture of drug use with this team. The fact that so many of their DB's were caught proves that. Just how the Steel Curtain in the 70's used steroids before anyone else or how the 90's Texas Rangers were the first in MLB. Have you not followed the steroids issue in baseball at all? That's how most players start using- they pass it around the locker room. And I'm sorry, but "It does seem that way" does not translate to "no comment"! And Im not even going to waste my time trying to explain that to you because its common sense.

ortonhearsaboo
02-06-2014, 06:56 PM
"Six Seahawks have broken the policy for what has been assumed to be for Adderall, those players include John Moffit, Allen Barbre, Winston Guy, Brandon Browner, Richard Sherman, and Bruce Irvin."

4 of those players didn't even play in the superbowl. Hell, 3 out of those 4 aren't even on the Seahawks.

ortonhearsaboo
02-06-2014, 06:57 PM
It doesnt take a genius to figure out that there is a culture of drug use with this team. The fact that so many of their DB's were caught proves that. Just how the Steel Curtain in the 70's used steroids before anyone else or how the 90's Texas Rangers were the first in MLB. Have you not followed the steroids issue in baseball at all? That's how most players start using- they pass it around the locker room. And I'm sorry, but "It does seem that way" does not translate to "no comment"! And Im not even going to waste my time trying to explain that to you because its common sense.

If there's an asterisk next to this Seattle superbowl win, do you agree that there should be an asterisk next to the Broncos superbowl wins for their salary cap violations?

ATL-Eric
02-06-2014, 07:07 PM
If there's an asterisk next to this Seattle superbowl win, do you agree that there should be an asterisk next to the Broncos superbowl wins for their salary cap violations?

I wouldnt be so hung up on this if Sherman hadn't admitted it himself that the team has a problem. Who would no better really?

Peoples Champ
02-06-2014, 09:32 PM
Pretty sure the Broncos were #2 at 6 suspensions.

yes we were, but we got rid of players like DJ williams for cheating, Seattle is ok with having cheaters on their roster.

manchambo
02-07-2014, 07:16 AM
I wouldnt be so hung up on this if Sherman hadn't admitted it himself that the team has a problem. Who would no better really?

That's a complete deflection. Do you put an asterisk on denver's wins? Part of the reason I hate what you're doing here so much (aside from its general bitchiness) is that Chiefs fans have made the same arguments about Denver's championships.

DENVERDUI55
02-07-2014, 08:57 AM
before anyone else or how the 90's Texas Rangers were the first in MLB. .

Oakland A's of the 80's and it was widespread throughout the league. Every player has a choice to make and can get PED's. It had zero effect on the sb loss.

jdblack
02-07-2014, 11:05 AM
It doesnt take a genius to figure out that there is a culture of drug use with this team.

Empty hyperbole/grandstanding.

The fact that so many of their DB's were caught proves that.

Two is not "so many". Browner played poorly for us this year, and I want to say Guy only saw play time in two games for us the year he was suspended. I'm intentionally leaving Sherman off, which you obviously won't agree with.

And I'm sorry, but "It does seem that way" does not translate to "no comment"!

Consider this - If a reporter had asked Sherman the same question about another team with several PED suspensions, his answer "It does seem that way." would fit perfectly; i.e. he is not giving an insider's perspective, he is giving a neutral comment solely based on the suspension count that the reported specifically included in the question.

Garcia Bronco
02-07-2014, 11:12 AM
"They say a man ain't supposed to cry,
But these tears I can't hold inside."

Wes Mantooth
02-07-2014, 11:25 AM
who cares. They whooped our team. They are better at football and cheating.

go_broncos
02-07-2014, 11:40 AM
Empty hyperbole/grandstanding.

Two is not "so many". Browner played poorly for us this year, and I want to say Guy only saw play time in two games for us the year he was suspended. I'm intentionally leaving Sherman off, which you obviously won't agree with.

Consider this - If a reporter had asked Sherman the same question about another team with several PED suspensions, his answer "It does seem that way." would fit perfectly; i.e. he is not giving an insider's perspective, he is giving a neutral comment solely based on the suspension count that the reported specifically included in the question.

your team is full of cheaters and you coach is arrogant

DENVERDUI55
02-07-2014, 12:31 PM
your team is full of cheaters and you coach is arrogant

But his dad can beat up yours.

ortonhearsaboo
02-07-2014, 02:21 PM
yes we were, but we got rid of players like DJ williams for cheating, Seattle is ok with having cheaters on their roster.

3 of the 6 players suspended weren't even Seahawks this season.

Hell, ironically Denver SIGNED one of those players even after he was busted.