PDA

View Full Version : Von Miller rejected from NYC club

24champ
02-03-2014, 07:09 PM
Denver Broncos superstar Von Miller learned the hard way ... no one wants to party with the losers ... 'cause after the game, he was REJCTED from a nightclub where the Seahawks celebrated their big win ... and TMZ Sports has the footage.

It all went down at Marquee in NYC ... where stars like James Carpenter, Sidney Rice and a bunch of other Seattle players were welcomed inside with open arms.

But when Von got to the front door ... suddenly, the bouncer explained the club had reached capacity ... and the Broncos linebacker was turned away.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/03/denver-broncos-von-miller-rejected-nightclub-seattle-seahawks-marquee/#ixzz2sJbSzcWM

extralife
02-03-2014, 07:10 PM
well, I'm just surprised it took until after the game to get a Von headline.

But hey, while we're here: go **** yourself, Von Miller. your team got stomped and you want to go suck the winner's cocks at a party?

we definitely got a winner in 'ol 58

go_broncos
02-03-2014, 07:14 PM
:(

SouthStndJunkie
02-03-2014, 07:23 PM
Dude is a dumb ass....I don't think he gets 'it' and probably never will.

Rohirrim
02-03-2014, 07:24 PM
And people laugh at me when I say trade him.

SouthStndJunkie
02-03-2014, 07:29 PM

I'd say his value is pretty damn low right now.

One step away from a year long suspension, known for trying to cheat the drug testing system (aka in Roger Goodell's dog house), looked a lot less explosive when he did play this season, and blew out his ACL.

I wouldn't trade a thatch of ball hairs for Von Miller right now.

enjolras

Nope I totally agree. What good is the guy if he can't get into rad clubs?

Drunken.Broncoholic2
Even though he wasn't playing its just another example of the teams priorities are the NY limelight, not the actual game itself.

24champ
02-03-2014, 07:32 PM
Kind of sad really, he's walking around NYC by himself trying to get into clubs.

Meck77
02-03-2014, 07:32 PM
I could barely enjoy a beer after the game at home let alone going out for one. After a beat down in the super bowl? Hard to even imagine.

Gutless Drunk
02-03-2014, 07:33 PM
Even though he wasn't playing its just another example of the teams priorities are the NY limelight, not the actual game itself.

Yeah, I guess he wasn't the only one. This is from a local media guy that was in NY -

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The Broncos burned the candle at both ends all week in NYC. And it looked like it on Sunday night. They didn't treat it as a business trip.</p>&mdash; James Merilatt (@jamesmerilatt) <a href="https://twitter.com/jamesmerilatt/statuses/430356115449053184">February 3, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Google &quot;Broncos party in NYC.&quot; That'll give you some insight as to why they were &quot;in quicksand&quot; last night.</p>&mdash; James Merilatt (@jamesmerilatt) <a href="https://twitter.com/jamesmerilatt/statuses/430362941847003138">February 3, 2014</a></blockquote>

I just don't understand needing to party that much. You can do that **** anytime.

extralife
02-03-2014, 07:39 PM
can't say it's surprising. fox isn't going to tell them what to do, and Elway was a drunk and a partier almost his entire career. so it was on the players themselves, and we've known for a while we don't have the brightest group.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
02-03-2014, 07:40 PM
Yeah, I guess he wasn't the only one. This is from a local media guy that was in NY -

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The Broncos burned the candle at both ends all week in NYC. And it looked like it on Sunday night. They didn't treat it as a business trip.</p>&mdash; James Merilatt (@jamesmerilatt) <a href="https://twitter.com/jamesmerilatt/statuses/430356115449053184">February 3, 2014</a></blockquote>
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Google &quot;Broncos party in NYC.&quot; That'll give you some insight as to why they were &quot;in quicksand&quot; last night.</p>&mdash; James Merilatt (@jamesmerilatt) <a href="https://twitter.com/jamesmerilatt/statuses/430362941847003138">February 3, 2014</a></blockquote>

I just don't understand needing to party that much. You can do that **** anytime.

Yep. I've been saying this the entire time. What we saw was an unprepared team who was just going through the motions of formality(game). Much like the unprepared style we saw during the Thursday night loss. That's on Fox IMO. NY limelight media attention award shows commercial spots etc etc. that's the priority. We saw an FO get busted this year for partying, only fitting they go big in NY.

Meck77
02-03-2014, 07:42 PM
If the Broncos were out and about all week partying rest assured it would have been all over twitter and facebook. I call BS on that one. Every ahole in NY has one or two cell phones.

Br0nc0Buster
02-03-2014, 07:43 PM
why the **** was he trying to party with Seahawk players?

cmon Von

go_broncos
02-03-2014, 07:45 PM
It's Elway that gave lecture to the team when they lost against SEA in preseason game.
You never hear anything about Fox.This doesn't work.

a coach has to prepare this team and be strict when required. the way we make mental mistakes during the game is because of the coaching.

need to hire coach that has a fire in him.

spiralism
02-03-2014, 07:45 PM
Not surprising about the lack of professionalism from the team. Von though, what an embarrassment. He should go drown himself in the Hudson, the loser.

bpc
02-03-2014, 07:46 PM
Gotta love the hawks bitch smacking Denver on and off the field.

Why does Von need to party so much? What a loser.

24champ
02-03-2014, 07:46 PM
If the Broncos were out and about all week partying rest assured it would have been all over twitter and facebook. I call BS on that one. Every ahole in NY has one or two cell phones.

There's pics of Hillman at a strip club and another group at a club. Its out there.

SouthStndJunkie
02-03-2014, 07:49 PM
Gotta love the hawks b**** smacking Denver on and off the field.

Why does Von need to party so much? What a loser.

I'm glad someone caught it on camera....doesn't he know what a dumb ass he looks like trying to party in a club with Seattle players when your own team (that you let down with your selfishness) got their own dicks broke off and dry rammed into their asses repeatedly while they whimpered and curled up in the fetal position in front of a world audience?

spiralism
02-03-2014, 07:52 PM
I'm glad someone caught it on camera....doesn't he know what a dumb ass he looks like trying to party in a club with Seattle players when your own team (that you let down with your selfishness) got their own ***** broke off and dry rammed into their asses repeatedly while they whimpered and curled up in the fetal position in front of a world audience?

MDMA, it's a hell of a drug. Probably thought all the guys that he had just watched kick his team's ass were his best buddies after talking to them for 10 seconds.

Dr. Broncenstein
02-03-2014, 07:53 PM
The world by the balls and he could care less. What a loser.

SouthStndJunkie
02-03-2014, 07:58 PM
MDMA, it's a hell of a drug. Probably thought all the guys that he had just watched kick his team's ass were his best buddies after talking to them for 10 seconds.

I hope he felt like a loser getting rejected and sent on his way.

Nobody from the Seahawks wants to hang out with his toxic ass and be associated with him and his issues.

The hipster glasses were tolerable when he was kicking ass on the field.

Now they look ****ing stupid.

Obviously his dumb ass hasn't acquired any common sense after his suspension this season.

I'm like a crock pot....I've been slowly simmering and heating up for the past 27 hours.

maher_tyler
02-03-2014, 08:04 PM
This same loser went to visit the troops in Afghanistan. As well as Champ. A guy I worked with got to hang out with these guys for almost a week. He said they are both laid back friendly guys. I don't agree with this but the words on here for the guy are a little ridiculous.

Powderaddict
02-03-2014, 08:09 PM
Yeah, he should be sulking on the internet.

I Googled "Broncos party in NYC" and all I could find was a mention of a party Monday night? I believe it that they overdid it as evidenced by their play, but I haven't found anything particularly damning.

SouthStndJunkie
02-03-2014, 08:11 PM
This same loser went to visit the troops in Afghanistan. As well as Champ. A guy I worked with got to hang out with these guys for almost a week. He said they are both laid back friendly guys. I don't agree with this but the words on here for the guy are a little ridiculous.

Von was probably looking for the opium fields.

spiralism

So well done him for being a decent human being?

Hell, i'd love to go out on an alcohol, drugs and hookers binge with the guy, i'm just slamming his lack of professionalism and sense of pride that he tried to jib into the party for the guys who'd kicked his teams ass.

Rohirrim
I'd say his value is pretty damn low right now.

One step away from a year long suspension, known for trying to cheat the drug testing system (aka in Roger Goodell's dog house), looked a lot less explosive when he did play this season, and blew out his ACL.

I wouldn't trade a thatch of ball hairs for Von Miller right now.

The Ratbirds will take him. :~ohyah!:

wolf754life
02-03-2014, 08:14 PM
von miller is dead to me as a player, punk ass

SouthStndJunkie
02-03-2014, 08:21 PM
I'm sure Von is a decent guy and probably a lot of fun to party with.

I'm guilty of pretty much doing all the bad things he's done and then some.

I'm not judging him on that....I'm faulting him for being a dumb ass with no common sense.

enjolras
02-03-2014, 08:27 PM
I'm sure Von is a decent guy and probably a lot of fun to party with.

I'm guilty of pretty much doing all the bad things he's done and then some.

I'm not judging him on that....I'm faulting him for being a dumb ass with no common sense.

The guy made some mistakes, but this isn't one of them. He was productive when he played this year, and it is very unfortunate that he was hurt for the playoff run. At the end of the day it's about winning, and we are MUCH better with him in the game.

I'm worried that we won't be able to resign him after everything that went on this year. That is my only worry with the guy.

broncosteven
02-03-2014, 08:29 PM
The world by the balls and he could care less. What a loser.

Rad Tats and Glasses though!

LetsGoBroncos
02-03-2014, 08:30 PM

I Googled "Broncos party in NYC" and all I could find was a mention of a party Monday night? I believe it that they overdid it as evidenced by their play, but I haven't found anything particularly damning.

Same here. I'm calling B.S.

Dr. Broncenstein
02-03-2014, 08:36 PM
It's one thing to be young and party. It's another when it starts to cause problems with work. It's a serious problem when a multimillion dollar career is precariously tethered to a last-chance probation. The last place on earth this guy needs to be is a night club. He needs a GD babysitter like Dez Bryant.

Action
02-03-2014, 08:37 PM
Some of you guys think players take what's on the football field with them 24/7.

The season is over and y'all are talking **** about what a player wants to do?

How many of you saw the pic Richard Sherman took with DT during the week leading up to the Super Bowl?

broncosteven
02-03-2014, 08:38 PM

I thought it was after Media day, they were allowed out until 1am then had a curfew.

I don't know if the guys on IR were held to the same curfew, I would have made them commit but I am old school that way discipline wise.

Action
02-03-2014, 08:40 PM
It's one thing to be young and party. It's another when it starts to cause problems with work. It's a serious problem when a multimillion dollar career is precariously tethered to a last-chance probation. The last place on earth this guy needs to be is a night club. He needs a GD babysitter like Dez Bryant.

What is wrong with going to a night club? Von is at celebrity status right now and you'll hear stories about him. But you guys do realize athletes in all sports go to night clubs right?

SouthStndJunkie
02-03-2014, 08:42 PM
Some of you guys think players take what's on the football field with them 24/7.

The season is over and y'all are talking **** about what a player wants to do?

How many of you saw the pic Richard Sherman took with DT during the week leading up to the Super Bowl?

Dude makes one more poor decision and he won't be allowed on the football field.

I don't care if he does lines of coke on Pete Carroll's ass if he doesn't test positive for it and stays out of trouble.

Dr. Broncenstein
02-03-2014, 08:43 PM
What is wrong with going to a night club? Von is at celebrity status right now and you'll hear stories about him. But you guys do realize athletes in all sports go to night clubs right?

What's wrong is this:

Von is on his last chance with the league for drug use. One more positive / missed / spilled test and he's out for a year. He literally has to choose between drugs or football.

SouthStndJunkie

Not last night, he was told to GTFO.

Action
All you idiots talking **** about Von didn't say anything with Chris Harris was out clubbing the night before the super bowl though.

How are you going to be mad at Von for going out the night after the super bowl is over? Seriously?

Ya'll make it way too easy for players to NOT want to play in Denver.

Powderaddict
02-03-2014, 08:44 PM
Going to a club = crack heroin. Got it.

Action
02-03-2014, 08:44 PM
Dude makes one more poor decision and he won't be allowed on the football field.

I don't care if he does lines of coke on Pete Carroll's ass if he doesn't test positive for it and stays out of trouble.

And he didn't do anything! He didn't get in trouble and he didn't do anything wrong.

Reading this thread, you'd think he ****ed up somewhere. He didn't.

maven
02-03-2014, 08:46 PM
I don't see a problem with this. Game is over, and he wanted to go out and have a good time. What's the problem here?

Action
02-03-2014, 08:46 PM
Going to a club = crack heroin. Got it.

Seriously...these dip****s talk as if they never kissed a girl or seen a girl naked until after high school.

The season is over, your work is done for the season.

Ya'll are full of ****... this is the thing I was talking about earlier in the season...you fans just pick a player to hate and then no matter what happens, you over exaggerate everything he does in a negative light.

Talking about trading Von for going to a night club after the super bowl??? :rofl:

maher_tyler
02-03-2014, 08:47 PM
Von was probably looking for the opium fields.

Yea totally.

Taco John
02-03-2014, 08:49 PM
Seriously...these dip****s talk as if they never kissed a girl or seen a girl naked until after high school.

Ya'll are full of ****... this is the thing I was talking about earlier in the season...you fans just pick a player to hate and then no matter what happens, you over exaggerate everything he does in a negative light.

Talking about trading Von for going to a night club after the super bowl??? :rofl:

I think you're over reacting.

cabronco
02-03-2014, 08:52 PM

Yah but him trying to get inside the Seahawks night club party after they kicked his teams azz in the Super Bowl is freaking ridiculous, no pride whatsoever, just party !! Im sure there's more clubs out there to hit ! I don't think he cares he will be out of the league if he continues to screw up. Not the type attitude I'd want on my team. I wonder how his teammates feel about him trying to party with that team after the butt kicking. What an azzhat.

SouthStndJunkie
02-03-2014, 08:53 PM
I don't care where he goes to be honest, but I find it in poor taste to try and hang and celebrate with players from the team that destroyed your team on the big stage.

Especially with all the negative attention and distractions he caused the team this season.

Those players were out celebrating being World Champions.

I hope he stays out of trouble and kicks ass for Denver, but I really question if he'll be able to refrain from putting himself in a position to make the one last mistake that will really derail his promising career.

Powderaddict
02-03-2014, 08:54 PM
It's a ****ty thing for him to do, but as long as he's wrecking QBs next year, I don't really care.

SouthStndJunkie
02-03-2014, 08:54 PM
And he didn't do anything! He didn't get in trouble and he didn't do anything wrong.

Reading this thread, you'd think he ****ed up somewhere. He didn't.

His first mistake of the night was thinking he could get into that club with those duds.

Action
02-03-2014, 08:56 PM
Yah but him trying to get inside the Seahawks night club party after they kicked his teams azz in the Super Bowl is freaking ridiculous, no pride whatsoever, just party !! Im sure there's more clubs out there to hit ! I don't think he cares he will be out of the league if he continues to screw up. Not the type attitude I'd want on my team. I wonder how his teammates feel about him trying to party with that team after the butt kicking. What an azzhat.

Obviously you've never played sports where you've had friends on opposing teams.

Promise you Von wasn't the only Bronco that went out. He's just the only one you'll read about because his status.

Some of you think Broncos players run around 24/7 wearing orange blue or something?

Living in Los Angeles, I know how this media **** works. You heard about Von not getting in, but how do you know no other Broncos players were in there? How about other people part of the Broncos organization?

yerner
02-03-2014, 08:56 PM
Honestly, this is none of anybody's business.

Pick Six
02-03-2014, 08:57 PM
I hope people are being sarcastic, because I see nothing wrong. This is like a college student who wants to party after taking his last final. Do any of you remember doing that? Obviously, this is on a bigger scale, but the analogy works...

Action
02-03-2014, 08:58 PM
His first mistake of the night was thinking he could get into that club with those duds.

It said he got rejected because it was full. Have you been to a club? If you did, you'd know it doesn't necessarily mean he was rejected for the whole night. All it said was he was rejected because it was too full...and they accepted Seahawks players because they obviously won the super bowl.

This is TMZ though, read that **** with a grain of salt.

extralife
02-03-2014, 08:59 PM
Obviously you've never played sports where you've had friends on opposing teams.

Promise you Von wasn't the only Bronco that went out. He's just the only one you'll read about because his status.

Some of you think Broncos players run around 24/7 wearing orange blue or something?

Living in Los Angeles, I know how this media **** works. You heard about Von not getting in, but how do you know no other Broncos players were in there? How about other people part of the Broncos organization?

trying to party with the winners makes you a loser. end of story. I don't care who else did it, this story is about Miller. If Player X did it too, then Player X can also go **** himself. I'm an equal opportunity hater, mother****er. You want to party after the game, go earn it. And if you can't, you certainly shouldn't be mooching off those who did.

BroncsRule
Bouncer did him a favor.

Action
I hope people are being sarcastic, because I see nothing wrong. This is like a college student who wants to party after taking his last final. Do any of you remember doing that? Obviously, this is on a bigger scale, but the analogy works...

Nah, they're not sarcastic. They're pulling the typical Broncos fan/omane DNA out.

I'm sure these same guys said during the week...don't go out and just focus all week! You can do whatever you want for the next few months after!

Von goes out after super bowl....Trade him! He's stupid!

Action
02-03-2014, 09:01 PM
trying to party with the winners makes you a loser. end of story. I don't care who else did it, this story is about Miller. If Player X did it too, then Player X can also go **** himself. I'm an equal opportunity hater, mother****er. You want to party after the game, go earn it. And if you can't, you certainly shouldn't be mooching off those who did.

Lol get the **** outta here with your generalities.

Players have their own lives separate from football, you get that right?

Lol @ earn it so you get to party after the game. You stay on the computer on day talking about athletes without understanding what really goes on in the REAL world.

extralife
02-03-2014, 09:03 PM
thanks for the fascinating update on your dim understanding of cliches.

if you want to party, go make an idiot of yourself, fine. but don't try to do it WITH THE TEAM THAT JUST WHOOPED THE **** OUT OF YOU IN THE MOST IMPORTANT MOMENT OF YOUR PROFESSIONAL LIFE

BigPlayShay
02-03-2014, 09:03 PM
The Von story aside, both teams partied Monday night before Media Day. Google "Seahawks party in NYC". Any problem with being prepared was on the practice field and in meeting rooms. We don't know much of what that entailed for either team. Pete Carrol has themes for his days of practice. According to Woody Paige, after the team meal on Saturday night, Manning made the team move the tables to the side of the room and held another walkthrough. So, were the Seahawks looser? Does Manning over think everything, and does the staff bend to this? Is the snap over his head on the first play of the game an example of this? How do you not know what you are going to run on the first play of the game? Why do you need to check out of it?

To me, there was one major difference in the teams, speed.

Action
02-03-2014, 09:04 PM
What's funny is, Von wasn't mentioned in any of the stories of players going out to party the week leading up to the super bowl.

You had Richard Sherman taking pics with Broncos WRs.

Then you had this:

"Broncos captain Wes Welker, fellow wide receivers Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker and Trindon Holliday and running back Knowshon Moreno arrived at Avenue nightclub in Chelsea at about 11:30 p.m. They danced to DJ Ross One’s hip-hop playlist and drank from bottles of Dom Perignon sent over to their table.

Cornerbacks Champ Bailey and Chris Harris, tight end Julius Thomas and linebacker Wesley Woodyard walked in an hour later, and Manny Ramirez, Louis Vasquez and Zane Beadles at 1:30 a.m. The Broncos decided to call it a night before 3 a.m. Monday might have been their last late night — sources said players have a 1 a.m. curfew for the rest of the week."

During the week of the super bowl.

But ya'll want to talk **** about Von going clubbing after the super bowl.

You people are representing real well for Broncos fans.

extralife
02-03-2014, 09:06 PM
I don't think you understand how to read.

von tried to party WITH THE SEAHAWKS

this is like having a dude take your girl from you and **** her in your bed, then three hours later you try to go party with him.

SouthStndJunkie
02-03-2014, 09:08 PM

I've done so many bad things in my life that it would make Von Miller blush.

I don't care if he rolls molly, smokes copious amounts of bud, and has sex with underage hookers every day for the rest of his natural life if he doesn't get caught and suspended.

I had to smoke myself into a vaporized stupor for four continuous hours just to make it through that game last night. I won't bash him for having a good time....I bash him for not having the common sense to stop and piss clean the first time, as everyone in the league knows when the piss man is coming. The smart players chill out and piss clean and never get into the system to begin with. The dumb ones get caught and put into the system and then have to piss all the time.

I just thought Von Miller looked like a tool trying to get into a club with those duds to party with the winning team that just got done double fisting your own team.

cabronco
02-03-2014, 09:08 PM

this is like having a dude take your girl from you and **** her in your bed, then three hours later you try to go party with him.

Exactly ! But he doesn't get it.

SonOfLe-loLang
02-03-2014, 09:09 PM
You guys really think most players sit around and nope after games?

Dr. Broncenstein
02-03-2014, 09:09 PM
He's on his last chance with the league before a year-long suspension. Because he was such a f--k up previously, he gets tested year-round, multiple times per month. He is only in this situation because he failed a drug test on two previous occasions. So if you can't see why Von Miller at a night club might be problematic, you need help. Guy has a drug problem to the point that it has likely cost him millions of dollars, and is likely to result in a year's suspension.

Action
02-03-2014, 09:10 PM
thanks for the fascinating update on your dim understanding of cliches.

if you want to party, go make an idiot of yourself, fine. but don't try to do it WITH THE TEAM THAT JUST WHOOPED THE **** OUT OF YOU IN THE MOST IMPORTANT MOMENT OF YOUR PROFESSIONAL LIFE

Partying = making yourself an idiot. Right.

Von didn't play in the game. Neither did Chris Harris. Neither did Clady. etc.

Like I said you just sound like an average joe making generalities. Players have friends across the whole league.

Like I said, it's fans like you who make Denver not a very likable place to play.

Wonder how long Kam Chancellor would have lasted in Denver after his PED suspension. Wonder how fans here would have treated him...compared to how fans in Seattle view him now.

The **** Von gets around here for his violations is absolutely ridiculous.

Like I said you people are representing real well for the orange and blue.

SonOfLe-loLang
02-03-2014, 09:10 PM

Earn it? What are you his mother and teaching him a lesson?

SouthStndJunkie
02-03-2014, 09:11 PM
It said he got rejected because it was full. Have you been to a club? If you did, you'd know it doesn't necessarily mean he was rejected for the whole night. All it said was he was rejected because it was too full...and they accepted Seahawks players because they obviously won the super bowl.

bwahaha....that's what they tell everyone.

If they thought he was worthy, they would have opened it right up and let him in.

You think they didn't let any high profile people in that club after he left?

Don't be naive.

extralife
02-03-2014, 09:11 PM
You guys really think most players sit around and nope after games?

exactly how sad they are is up to them, but at least have some professionalism. maybe a little dignity. and maybe consider the fans--who actually do care, and who more or less pay your bills--just a tiny bit.

Action
02-03-2014, 09:12 PM

No, it's not.

Their football careers is a job, you clearly don't understand this. They don't wear their jerseys on and off the field.

You probably think Broncos players are allowed to have any friends on the Chiefs, Raiders, or Chargers.

Grow the **** up, this is a job that they do. Fans are the only ones who have random hatred for another team 24/7 365.

rolandftw
02-03-2014, 09:12 PM
Yep. I've been saying this the entire time. What we saw was an unprepared team who was just going through the motions of formality(game). Much like the unprepared style we saw during the Thursday night loss. That's on Fox IMO. NY limelight media attention award shows commercial spots etc etc. that's the priority. We saw an FO get busted this year for partying, only fitting they go big in NY.

Absolutely on Fox.

extralife
02-03-2014, 09:13 PM
Partying = making yourself an idiot. Right.

Von didn't play in the game. Neither did Chris Harris. Neither did Clady. etc.

Like I said you just sound like an average joe making generalities. Players have friends across the whole league.

Like I said, it's fans like you who make Denver not a very likable place to play.

Wonder how long Kam Chancellor would have lasted in Denver after his PED suspension. Wonder how fans here would have treated him...compared to how fans in Seattle view him now.

The **** Von gets around here for his violations is absolutely ridiculous.

Like I said you people are representing real well for the orange and blue.

uhhh, call me crazy, but not taking kindly to a roider wouldn't exactly be a huge negative for a fan base.

YOU THINK THOSE DENVER FANS ARE GOOD? ****ER, THEY DIDN'T EVEN SLOBBER ALL OVER THAT DUDE WHO GOT SUSPENDED FOR BLANTLY CHEATING! WHAT A SHAMEFUL BUNCH OF ****ERS

hell, lets go throw a parade for parish cox while we're at it. sure, he may have raped a chick, but who doesn't dig second chances?

Action
02-03-2014, 09:14 PM
bwahaha....that's what they tell everyone.

If they thought he was worthy, they would have opened it right up and let him.

You think they didn't let any high profile people in that club after he left?

Don't be naive.

They treated him like a average person. No denying that... I mean sure they might of not wanted him in because he was on the losing team but who knows to be honest.

When you're around this **** long enough, you'll understand these stories are worthless because the media controls the details. Matter of fact, the company and the writer of the article controls the details. Their best interest is to get reactions out of people.

extralife
02-03-2014, 09:15 PM
No, it's not.

Their football careers is a job, you clearly don't understand this. They don't wear their jerseys on and off the field.

You probably think Broncos players are allowed to have any friends on the Chiefs, Raiders, or Chargers.

Grow the **** up, this is a job that they do. Fans are the only ones who have random hatred for another team 24/7 365.

you want to party with Richard Sherman, give it a week. the world isn't ending.

and yes, playing football is their job. most people at least pretend to take their job seriously. it's called professionalism.

SonOfLe-loLang
exactly how sad they are is up to them, but at least have some professionalism. maybe a little dignity. and maybe consider the fans--who actually do care, and who more or less pay your bills--just a tiny bit.

Yeah guess what, this never happens, NFL wide. Fans probably care more than most players for a number of reasons. And honestly I wouldn't care that much about them either if I were one. They are just widgets or pawns in our entertainment. They have fun, get their money, and do their thing.

Drunken.Broncoholic2

Clubs don't turn away high profile people. One star is not going to get turned away from a "capacity" club when people leave the club all the time. One out one in.

If he wanted to party fine. There's plenty of clubs to go in NY. Why choose the one where Seattle is partying?

Action
02-03-2014, 09:16 PM
uhhh, call me crazy, but not taking kindly to a roider wouldn't exactly be a huge negative for a fan base.

YOU THINK THOSE DENVER FANS ARE GOOD? ****ER, THEY DIDN'T EVEN SLOBBER ALL OVER THAT DUDE WHO GOT SUSPENDED FOR BLANTLY CHEATING! WHAT A SHAMEFUL BUNCH OF ****ERS

hell, lets go throw a parade for parish cox while we're at it. sure, he may have raped a chick, but who doesn't dig second chances?

Raping a chick is not nearly on the same level of any violations of Von Miller or Kam.

With that being said, I wonder how long Big Ben would have lasted in Denver. Even with his super bowl rings Ha!

SonOfLe-loLang
you want to party with Richard Sherman, give it a week. the world isn't ending.

and yes, playing football is their job. most people at least pretend to take their job seriously. it's called professionalism.

Why is this unprofessional? Cause you deemed it so? Partying before the game (if he was playing) woukd be. Who the f cares what he did after the game. He didnt shoot someone

24champ
I don't think the bouncers believed who he was or wouldn't let him in because of what he was wearing. He looked like an idiot.

spdirty
It's like trying to be friends with the guy that ****ed your wife...the same night you caught him ****ing her.

Have some ****ing pride you ****stain.

extralife
02-03-2014, 09:17 PM
Raping a chick is not nearly on the same level of any violations of Von Miller or Kam.

With that being said, I wonder how long Big Ben would have lasted in Denver. Even with his super bowl rings Ha!

I would consider it a source of civic pride if the answer to that question were no time at all.

Action
02-03-2014, 09:18 PM
Clubs don't turn away high profile people. One star is not going to get turned away from a "capacity" club when people leave the club all the time. One out one in.

If he wanted to party fine. There's plenty of clubs to go in NY. Why choose the one where Seattle is partying?

Friends? And how do you know other Broncos players weren't in there? How do you know players from other teams across the league weren't in there?

You don't.

Football is a job. They have a schedule just like everyone else. They're not out here playing football 24/7 and they definitely don't carry the bull**** the fans do with them 24/7. These athletes are all in a fraternity together.

Taco John
02-03-2014, 09:19 PM
I kind of feel sorry for Action. When Von Miller is playing for the Ravens or Patriots or Chargers someday, he'll have spent all this time defending a Raven, or Patriot, or Charger.

Action
It's like trying to be friends with the guy that ****ed your wife...the same night you caught him ****ing her.

Have some ****ing pride you ****stain.

The fact that some of you people relate losing to a team to having your wife ****ed by another dude just shows you have absolutely no perspective of the sport as a job.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
I don't think the bouncers believed who he was or wouldn't let him in because of what he was wearing. He looked like an idiot.

This could be a possibility. But then a bouncer should wonder why the paparazzi is taking pics of him.

Action
02-03-2014, 09:20 PM
I kind of feel sorry for Action. When Von Miller is playing for the Ravens or Patriots or Chargers someday, he'll have spent all this time defending a Raven, or Patriot, or Charger.

This is not specifically about Von. It's about any player that Broncos fans just choose to hate and the moment he has that tag on him, he's pretty much doomed.

extralife
The fact that some of you people relate losing to a team to having your wife ****ed by another dude just shows you have absolutely no perspective of the sport as a job.

or it shows that you have no perspective on pride or professionalism.

one hand or the other. no one is going to change anyone else's opinion on this matter.

SonOfLe-loLang

It's not really defending a guy as much as criticizing the moral police that makes up rules that fot their ideal vision of the world, even if it's absurd

Taco John
02-03-2014, 09:21 PM
This is not specifically about Von. It's about any player that Broncos fans just choose to hate and the moment he has that tag on him, he's pretty much doomed.

"just choose"

Von put in overtime to earn his ire.

Action
What's funny is, Von wasn't mentioned in any of the stories of players going out to party the week leading up to the super bowl.

You had Richard Sherman taking pics with Broncos WRs.

Then you had this:

"Broncos captain Wes Welker, fellow wide receivers Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker and Trindon Holliday and running back Knowshon Moreno arrived at Avenue nightclub in Chelsea at about 11:30 p.m. They danced to DJ Ross One’s hip-hop playlist and drank from bottles of Dom Perignon sent over to their table.

Cornerbacks Champ Bailey and Chris Harris, tight end Julius Thomas and linebacker Wesley Woodyard walked in an hour later, and Manny Ramirez, Louis Vasquez and Zane Beadles at 1:30 a.m. The Broncos decided to call it a night before 3 a.m. Monday might have been their last late night — sources said players have a 1 a.m. curfew for the rest of the week."

During the week of the super bowl.

But ya'll want to talk **** about Von going clubbing after the super bowl.

You people are representing real well for Broncos fans.

Let's completely ignore this post though. :rofl:

spdirty

LOL damnit...I thought of that first, you just read my thoughts and put it on the internet first.

extralife
02-03-2014, 09:23 PM
I didn't ignore your post at all. I have much less of a problem with Broncos players partying in general, with or without seahawks players, before the game than I have with this. do it before the game, I can give you the benefit of the doubt that you're putting in the necessary time to prepare. do it before the game and I have no reason to question your pride, because you can very easily party with someone and still plan on beating them on the field. immediately after the game? not so much.

Taco John
It's not really defending a guy as much as criticizing the moral police that makes up rules that fot their ideal vision of the world, even if it's absurd

I don't care anything about the moral police. I'm more interested in professionalism. I keep hearing about how nobody has any appreciation for Von's "job." Apparently, neither does he. He's an unprofessional a-hole who has earned all of the angst he's getting.

What I can't understand is why anybody would waste any time defending the guy.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
Friends? And how do you know other Broncos players weren't in there? How do you know players from other teams across the league weren't in there?

You don't.

Football is a job. They have a schedule just like everyone else. They're not out here playing football 24/7 and they definitely don't carry the bull**** the fans do with them 24/7. These athletes are all in a fraternity together.

I'm sure there were plenty of players not named seattle in there. None of which played hours before though. I got no problem with a player clubbing. When it's right after a blow out and it's a player with an infraction past wanting to party with the team that just punked yours it just looks bad.

I had a problem when players went out and partied hours after losing to the niners. That didnt end well.

Dr. Broncenstein
02-03-2014, 09:24 PM

Yep. It's totally absurd to think that Von "I have a multi-million dollar problem with drugs" Miller should abstain from the night club scene. It's morality policing if not racist hate speech.

rolandftw
02-03-2014, 09:24 PM
I don't really have an issue with Von doing this, but any player that didn't treat the Super Bowl as anything but a business trip can go **** themselves.

SonOfLe-loLang
02-03-2014, 09:25 PM
I don't care anything about the moral police. I'm more interested in professionalism. I keep hearing about how nobody has any appreciation for Von's "job." Apparently, neither does he. He's an unprofessional a-hole who has earned all of the angst he's getting.

What I can't understand is why anybody would waste any time defending the guy.

I just don't understand why going to a club is unprofessional. He wasn't breaking laws. He wasn't jeopardizing the team. Who gives a ****?

Action
02-03-2014, 09:25 PM
"just choose"

Von put in overtime to earn his ire.

For what? Please, list his issues and put some perspective into it. His violations are minor in the grand scale of things. Von has been straight for months.

Take a look at the 4 remaining teams in the NFL playoffs. Every single team has a star player with violations. All young guys. I promise you the 49ers aren't riding Aldon Smith like the Broncos fans are to Von. Who do you think committed worse?

You'd think Von shot someone by reading about his rep around here.

SonOfLe-loLang
02-03-2014, 09:26 PM
I don't really have an issue with Von doing this, but any player that didn't treat the Super Bowl as anything but a business trip can go **** themselves.

Both Seahawks and broncos went out. You're talking about a bunch of 20 something's that think they are invincible. This is what they do!!!

Action
02-03-2014, 09:26 PM

This.

SonOfLe-loLang
02-03-2014, 09:27 PM
Yep. It's totally absurd to think that Von "I have a multi-million dollar problem with drugs" Miller should abstain from the night club scene. It's morality policing if not racist hate speech.

Did he get caught doing drugs? No. So what's the problem. Now he's never allowed to leave the house?

Drunken.Broncoholic2
Let's completely ignore this post though. :rofl:

I've been saying the entire team acted like the game was just a formality. While the NY Super Bowl atmosphere was the priority.

Dr. Broncenstein
Von's been straight for months because he is literally down to his last chance. But don't worry, he'll f--k it up as sure as the rising sun. Guess how I know?

Taco John
02-03-2014, 09:28 PM
I just don't understand why going to a club is unprofessional. He wasn't breaking laws. He wasn't jeopardizing the team. Who gives a ****?

Really? The night after the worse loss of his career he's out looking to party with the guys that beat us, and you don't get why it's unprofessional?

That's fine. You're welcome to your opinion. Buy why defend him? What do you get out of that?

Dr. Broncenstein
02-03-2014, 09:29 PM
Did he get caught doing drugs? No. So what's the problem. Now he's never allowed to leave the house?

Yep. Never allowed to leave the house. GTFO, moron.

24champ
02-03-2014, 09:29 PM

In light of his suspension and potential one year ban looming.

Why in sam hill would you surround yourself in an environment where there is drugs and alcohol?

Taco John
02-03-2014, 09:30 PM
OMG! People are holding Von Miller to some standard of professionalism. MORALITEE POLICE!

Drunken.Broncoholic2

Dudes on his 3rd strike. You'd think a slowdown would be smart. If he wasn't a joint away from a yearlong suspension then go party it up. why put yourself in a situation that could enable one?

rolandftw
Both Seahawks and broncos went out. You're talking about a bunch of 20 something's that think they are invincible. This is what they do!!!

Not saying they shouldn't go out. But if they partied to such an extent that it kept them from the task at hand, then I have a problem with that. And I don't know if that was the case or not, but team clearly wasn't prepared to play.

Action
I just watched the video.

We don't know what happened. If he got turned down or if he decided to leave. If he did get turned down, all he did was leave without a fuss.

OMG Von you're such an unprofessional person!

SonOfLe-loLang
02-03-2014, 09:31 PM
Really? The night after the worse loss of his career he's out looking to party with the guys that beat us, and you don't get why it's unprofessional?

That's fine. You're welcome to your opinion. Buy why defend him? What do you get out of that?

I'm not defending him, I'm just saying I don't think this is a sign of being unprofessional. To most of these guys this is a job. Yes they care, but fans are tons crazier about this ****. He probably has many friends on the Seahawks and frankly I just don't give a ****. I know we want all our players to be like Peyton manning, who by the way gets drunk from time to time, but this is just how it works.

Action
02-03-2014, 09:31 PM

These guys don't wear their jerseys 24/7 like fans do. Obviously you don't understand that.

spdirty
02-03-2014, 09:32 PM
Really? The night of the worse loss of his career he's out looking to party with the guys that beat us, and you don't get why it's unprofessional?

Fixed...even worse .

SonOfLe-loLang
Not saying they shouldn't go out. But if they partied to such an extent that it kept them from the task at hand, then I have a problem with that. And I don't know if that was the case or not, but team clearly wasn't prepared to play.

As a fan, I'd like them to stay in their room too, but that's just not the way it works. Players go out all the time, not just Super Bowl week

Meck77
It's all good fellas. He was probably rolling with his mom. It was reported she did move in with him earlier in the season if you recall.

Well enjoy feeding the "Bronco fan" trolls. It was a fun season no matter what these trolls want to make of it.

extralife
whether or not he got turned down is completely irrelevant to our point. It's like you are literally incapable of understanding the content of the words on your computer screen. which I guess would at least put you about level with 95% of our population, so you got that going for you.

SonOfLe-loLang
02-03-2014, 09:34 PM
I'm just gonna have to agree to disagree with you guys. If he does drugs, then I agree. If he doesn't, then I don't care what he does with his free time

itswutz4dinna
why the **** was he trying to party with Seahawk players?

cmon Von

Yeah, I feel like it would have been a lot worse if he DID get in. I mean if I was drinking with Seahawks fans last night I know something bad would happen (well maybe not I'm pretty mellow).

Not having Von in the game sucked though. He's our best defender against QB scrambles. He completely neutralized Cam and RG3. Even this year's Von makes it a different game in my opinion.

Taco John
These guys don't wear their jerseys 24/7 like fans do. Obviously you don't understand that.

I understand it just fine. This isn't about fandom. It's about professionalism. Von is severely lacking in that department.

Action
02-03-2014, 09:36 PM
I'm not defending him, I'm just saying I don't think this is a sign of being unprofessional. To most of these guys this is a job. Yes they care, but fans are tons crazier about this ****. He probably has many friends on the Seahawks and frankly I just don't give a ****. I know we want all our players to be like Peyton manning, who by the way gets drunk from time to time, but this is just how it works.

:thumbs:

People don't understand most athletes view this as a job. They're taught to always keep their guard up...anything can happen at any moment. You can change teams in an instant.

As an athlete, you can't dedicate every single move of your life based on what happens on the football field and what happens in the NFL business.

Again, he did nothing wrong, didn't break any laws.

Another athlete sees Von and just sees that he plays for the Denver Broncos, right now. That's it! That's your employer.

It's the fans and the public who put labels on these players, and say they can't do something just because of another team. They don't see it the same way fans do.

there is a switch for this football thing, the players don't have to keep that switch on 24/7 in the sake of professionalism that Taco John just made up.

Br0nc0Buster
02-03-2014, 09:36 PM
For what? Please, list his issues and put some perspective into it. His violations are minor in the grand scale of things. Von has been straight for months.

Take a look at the 4 remaining teams in the NFL. Every single team has a star player with violations. All young guys. I promise you the 49ers aren't riding Aldon Smith like the Broncos fans are to Von. Who do you think committed worse?

You'd think Von shot someone by reading about his rep around here.

lol wut?
He is one more screw up from being banned for a year
his violations are "minor"....lmao

Von is a dumbass
I'm sure his teammates love him trying to be buddy buddy with the guys who just tossed their salad on national tv

Action
02-03-2014, 09:37 PM
whether or not he got turned down is completely irrelevant to our point. It's like you are literally incapable of understanding the content of the words on your computer screen. which I guess would at least put you about level with 95% of our population, so you got that going for you.

I completely understand. I completely understand your mindset too. You think a player from team A can't go out to party with team B because Team B beat team A in a game.

You see how ludicrous this sounds when you just stop attaching labels to these people?

Drunken.Broncoholic2
02-03-2014, 09:38 PM
I'm just gonna have to agree to disagree with you guys. If he does drugs, then I agree. If he doesn't, then I don't care what he does with his free time

Have you ever been in a club sober? It's dam annoying being around everyone who's ****ed up on booze and drugs while you're sober. Whenever I am I'm running for the door. It's not fun.

Action
02-03-2014, 09:38 PM
lol wut?
He is one more screw up from being banned for a year
his violations are "minor"....lmao

Von is a dumbass
I'm sure his teammates love him trying to be buddy buddy with the guys who just tossed their salad on national tv

Minor probably isn't a good word. But, my point was --- people act as if he is banned for the year already.

Dr. Broncenstein
02-03-2014, 09:39 PM

The point that continues to escape you is that Von has no self control when it comes to drugs. I say that because he has literally lost millions of dollars in salary and future earnings. The threat of losing millions of dollars apparently wasn't enough of a deterrent the first time he failed an IQ/drug test. And now he is on the brink of a year-long suspension for said problem, and going to a business that literally exists as a place to freely obtain and use any drug imaginable.

Action
02-03-2014, 09:42 PM
The point that continues to escape you is that Von has no self control when it comes to drugs. I say that because he has literally lost millions of dollars in salary and future earnings. The threat of losing millions of dollars apparently wasn't enough of a deterrent the first time he failed an IQ/drug test. And now he is on the brink of a year-long suspension for said problem, and going to a place that literally exists as a place to freely obtain and use any drug imaginable.

You'd think Von Miller has been busted for cocaine, crack, heorin, xanax, etc for the way you guys describe his drug habits :rofl:

Drunken.Broncoholic2
02-03-2014, 09:43 PM
Minor probably isn't a good word. But, my point was --- people act as if he is banned for the year already.

The problem I have is why surround yourself with the opportunities to make that ban happen.. If he wasn't on his 3rd strike I wouldn't think much of this. Bad timing but that's it.

Action
02-03-2014, 09:44 PM
The problem I have is why surround yourself with the opportunities to make that ban happen.. If he wasn't on his 3rd strike I wouldn't think much of this. Bad timing but that's it.

So you think a player is just going to not ever go partying for the rest of his career because of this?

Action
02-03-2014, 09:46 PM
Have you ever been in a club sober? It's dam annoying being around everyone who's ****ed up on booze and drugs while you're sober. Whenever I am I'm running for the door. It's not fun.

You keep listing alcohol as if it's illegal to get drunk. I guess it's cool if Manning talks about drinking beer after a football game though. Cuz you know, we'll NEVER connect the dots of Manning getting drunk off his ass after a football game and drinking beer.

barryr
02-03-2014, 09:47 PM
For a player such as Miller, who has been in trouble multiple times with the NFL, to go out clubbing seems rather idiotic. But I don't expect much out of him. The fans care more about this team than he does. He's already demonstrated he's all for himself and that's about it.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
02-03-2014, 09:48 PM
So you think he's just going to not ever go partying for the rest of his career?

Unless he likes to hang out in the club sober I don't see why he would want to. He can get the chicks without going to he club. Not sure why he would want to watch his friends do Molly and smoke while he has to refrain from that fun. Hitting the clubs are for getting laid and getting ****ed up.

Dr. Broncenstein
02-03-2014, 09:48 PM
You'd think Von Miller has been busted for cocaine, crack, heorin, xanax, etc for the way you guys describe his drug habits :rofl:

Yep. Von is such an idiot that he can't quit weed and Molly long enough to pass a drug test on multiple occasions. He's such a ****ing retard that he has cost himself millions of dollars to a lame-ass drug addiction, and is on the verge of throwing his career away over it. And he's trying to get into a night club.

That's the kind of guy you are white-knighting. A ****ing idiot who cannot control a marijuana and molly addiction.

Action
02-03-2014, 09:50 PM
For a player such as Miller, who has been in trouble multiple times with the NFL, to go out clubbing seems rather idiotic. But I don't expect much out of him. The fans care more about this team than he does. He's already demonstrated he's all for himself and that's about it.

In what way does clubbing after the season is over show that he's all for himself? You want him to go door to door and nanny the other grown men?

And how do you people know, that no other Broncos players went out afterwards? You DON'T. You just go off what the media puts in front of you. You can't really be THIS stupid.

The fans care more about the team than he does, but I bet you he, as a professional athlete, has spent more time Broncos and football related than you and every single person on this forum has combined.

Action
02-03-2014, 09:51 PM
Unless he likes to hang out in the club sober I don't see why he would want to. He can get the chicks without going to he club. Not sure why he would want to watch his friends do Molly and smoke while he has to refrain from that fun. Hitting the clubs are for getting laid and getting ****ed up.

Players are allowed to drink alcohol. And if he's partying with other football athletes, don't you think that'd put him less likely at risk to do drugs?

Can't have it both ways.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
02-03-2014, 09:52 PM
You keep listing alcohol as if it's illegal to get drunk. I guess it's cool if Manning talks about drinking beer after a football game though. Cuz you know, we'll NEVER connect the dots of Manning getting drunk off his ass after a football game and drinking beer.

I got no problem with alcohol. Anyone can drink. But what happens when you're drunk? You get into bad situations. If there's Molly in some hot chicks mouth and Von is hammered drunk, you think its easy to say no in that state?

Drunken.Broncoholic2
02-03-2014, 09:55 PM
Players are allowed to drink alcohol. And if he's partying with other football athletes, don't you think that'd put him less likely at risk to do drugs?

Can't have it both ways.

From what I've seen Von parties with hipsters, not football players. You think this dude plays football?

barryr
02-03-2014, 09:55 PM
In what way does clubbing after the season is over show that he's all for himself? You want him to go door to door and nanny the other grown men?

And how do you people know, that no other Broncos players went out afterwards? You DON'T. You just go off what the media puts in front of you. You can't really be THIS stupid.

The fans care more about the team than he does, but I bet you he, as a professional athlete, has spent more time Broncos and football related than you and every single person on this forum has combined.

Are you Miller's agent or something? The guy couldn't give a rats about you, this is the guy you are defending. This team was making a run at a championship, but where was Miller? He showed he cared about this team getting suspended? He has shown more than once he makes poor decisions. If other Bronco players went out, good for them, they at least played for this team and at least didn't miss games being suspended. I think you need to rethink your constant defense of this guy since he has a ton to prove and give back to this team before he gets any benefit of the doubt, which you seem willing to do no matter what he does.

Powderaddict
02-03-2014, 09:56 PM
From what I've seen Von parties with hipsters, not football players. You think this dude plays football?

I'm sure that picture from a couple years ago is representative of every party he's attended since.

24champ
02-03-2014, 09:57 PM

Can't have it both ways.

Players can drink alcohol, however consuming too much leads to dumb decisions. Why Von subjects himself to that type of situation is baffling.

Action
02-03-2014, 09:58 PM
Yep. Von is such an idiot that he can't quit weed and Molly long enough to pass a drug test on multiple occasions. He's such a ****ing retard that he has cost himself millions of dollars to a lame-ass drug addiction, and is on the verge of throwing his career away over it. And he's trying to get into a night club.

That's the kind of guy you are white-knighting. A ****ing idiot who cannot control a marijuana and molly addiction.

Well first off, marijuana is legal and Goodell is considering making it an option for players to use for pain relief. Yes, it was illegal in the NFL in the time that he did it though.

But let's get the facts straight. He tested for amphetamines and marijuana in 2011 his ROOKIE season. I wonder how people realize this.

He said the amphetamines he got tested for was ADDERALL, not Molly. Molly is just speculation people are throwing around, but there are absolutely NO facts of him testing positive for Molly. He said he'd been taking adderall since college and he tested positive for it in the NFL when he was taking it then.

So, the drugs he tested for was in 2011. How people know this?

And lastly -- he did not test for any drugs this past off season.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
02-03-2014, 09:59 PM
In what way does clubbing after the season is over show that he's all for himself? You want him to go door to door and nanny the other grown men.

When you get multiple infractions you lose the freedom to do what caused the infractions. I fail to see Von wanting to be sober around everyone doing zingers or on E. He messed up and there's consequences. A responsible reaction is to avoid situations that would enable another infraction.

Action
02-03-2014, 10:00 PM
I got no problem with alcohol. Anyone can drink. But what happens when you're drunk? You get into bad situations. If there's Molly in some hot chicks mouth and Von is hammered drunk, you think its easy to say no in that state?

This is too specific of a situation. You can't just start making up fantasy stories in your head.

The fact that you're assuming he's going to get piss drunk is already unfairly judging.

For all your know, he could have a personal friend to make sure he stays straight.

Not our business really. The fact is, you have so many people in this thread hating on Von when he's broken no laws, no rules, no anything.

That's why I said, Broncos fans are representing real well. They act as if they're father figures or disciplinarians over Broncos players, like they own them as their kids.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
02-03-2014, 10:01 PM
I'm sure that picture from a couple years ago is representative of every party he's attended since.

No, but his friends aren't all football players.

Action
02-03-2014, 10:03 PM
When you get multiple infractions you lose the freedom to do what caused the infractions. I fail to see Von wanting to be sober around everyone doing zingers or on E. He messed up and there's consequences. A responsible reaction is to avoid situations that would enable another infraction.

Again you just generalizing. How you would handle the situation is different than someone else. He doesn't have to be sober, but he can drink and enjoy the time off that. The way you think people have fun doesn't = fact.

It's like telling someone whose been caught for DUI to never drink alcohol when they're not home ever again.

SouthStndJunkie
02-03-2014, 10:03 PM

Can't have it both ways.

I bet more players in the league smoke pot than don't.

The vast majority of them are wise enough to stop a month before training camp so they know they will piss clean....after they pass that test, they're good to go and can start smoking up again.

I don't care if a player smokes up every night, as I'm no hypocrite.

I know if I'm out partying and having a good time and have had some drinks and someone sparks one up that I'm going to smoke with them.

I don't care if he goes out, as that's not realistic, but almost everyone is going to be smoking weed, partying and having a good time. I've got my doubts that Von Miller would be able to be around it all the time while drinking and have the ability to turn it down and not have a moment of weakness.

That said, I don't care if he smokes all night and goes to the clubs all the time....I just think he looked stupid trying to get in the hottest club town that night dressed in those duds to party with the winners that seal clubbed your teammates hours earlier in the biggest game of their careers....especially after the headlines he's made this season. It's a clown move.

bpc
02-03-2014, 10:04 PM
He's just trying to make the most of his spotlight. Party it up. Screw responsibility. WHOOOO!!!! Von Molly time!

Action
02-03-2014, 10:08 PM
Are you Miller's agent or something? The guy couldn't give a rats about you, this is the guy you are defending. This team was making a run at a championship, but where was Miller? He showed he cared about this team getting suspended? He has shown more than once he makes poor decisions. If other Bronco players went out, good for them, they at least played for this team and at least didn't miss games being suspended. I think you need to rethink your constant defense of this guy since he has a ton to prove and give back to this team before he gets any benefit of the doubt, which you seem willing to do no matter what he does.

No, but I'm a Broncos fan and I view all the players on the roster equally. It's not about Von Miller specifically, the only reason the debate is so heavy and there is so much coverage on him is because he's such an exceptional football player.

But if it were someone like Rahim Moore, I'd say that same thing.

Yes, he's made poor decisions, just like the other thousands of young athlete. You don't just trash them for life because of the mistakes they made when they're immature and young. We've all been there.

You people just dehumanize them the moment they put on a Broncos jersey.

So you're cool with other Broncos players going clubbing in there, but because Von Miller was suspended, he's now not allowed to live his personal life.

You realize how stupid you sound?

Drunken.Broncoholic2
02-03-2014, 10:12 PM
This is too specific of a situation. You can't just start making up fantasy stories in your head.

That's the thing though. It only takes one specific situation. It's not ourr business but it is the broncos. People here wouldn't have a problem if Von never showed to be irresponsible in the past.

Action
02-03-2014, 10:13 PM
Players can drink alcohol, however consuming too much leads to dumb decisions. Why Von subjects himself to that type of situation is baffling.

Von could have been piss drunk anytime from when he got injured till now, and handled himself just fine... and you haven't heard about it. He's could have taken a ****load of drug tests and passed all them...and you haven't heard about it.

Peyton Manning could also have been piss drunk last night too. And you haven't heard about it.

See how much the media controls your brain?

barryr
02-03-2014, 10:14 PM
No, but I'm a Broncos fan and I view all the players on the roster equally. It's not about Von Miller specifically, the only reason the debate is so heavy and there is so much coverage on him is because he's such an exceptional football player.

But if it were someone like Rahim Moore, I'd say that same thing.

Yes, he's made poor decisions, just like the other thousands of young athlete. You don't just trash them for life because of the mistakes they made when they're immature and young. We've all been there.

You people just dehumanize them the moment they put on a Broncos jersey.

So you're cool with other Broncos players going clubbing in there, but because Von Miller was suspended, he's now not allowed to live his personal life.

Sorry, but it's you who sounds stupid. For Miller to think he needs to go clubbing when he was not there for his team shows he still doesn't get it. Miller has had multiple problems, do you not get that? You make it seem as though he only did one small thing and poor him. You have to make multiple wrong choices and get caught to get suspended as long as he did. Heck, how many times has the guy been benched for bad play and not understanding his role? Been partying instead of learning the playbook? Sorry, but Miller has been a bad teammate and you acting as his apologist doesn't wash it away.

Taco John
02-03-2014, 10:16 PM

I think you've got this exactly backwards. You're white-knighting a guy who has cost himself enormous amounts of money due to his drug addiction. And he shows no signs that he's come to grips with any of it.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
Again you just generalizing. How you would handle the situation is different than someone else. He doesn't have to be sober, but he can drink and enjoy the time off that. The way you think people have fun doesn't = fact.

It's like telling someone whose been caught for DUI to never drink alcohol when they're not home ever again.

I'm not really generalizing I'm basing it off what I've seen happen to people I know and have helped. Every time they blamed alcohol for doing the drug they are trying to kick. Its just a situation that enables.

Von can do what he wants. He just has different consequences than other players cause he got caught and they didnt.

Action
That's the thing though. It only takes one specific situation. It's not ourr business but it is the broncos. People here wouldn't have a problem if Von never showed to be irresponsible in the past.

Yeah and there are a million specific situations that is perfectly fine too.

Von hasn't done anything wrong here. He's not out with alcohol in his car or being arrested or speeding. He simply showed up to a club and left (we don't even know if he decided to leave due to the papz or anything)... Those are the FACTS.

But no, judging by peoples reactions you'd think he ****ed up somehow and he's about to get suspended.

The fans around here make Denver a real unlikable place to play for athletes. I don't think Denver fans could handle the personality of a 49ers or Seahawks built team. Too many b****es around this part.

Action
02-03-2014, 10:20 PM
The difference you saw on the field in terms of physicality/intensity is pretty much the same in regards to Denver fans vs Seattle fans in terms of intensity.

Taco John
02-03-2014, 10:21 PM
The difference you saw on the field in terms of physicality/intensity is pretty much the same in regards to Denver fans vs Seattle fans in terms of intensity.

http://i.imgur.com/JegQrHH.gif

Action
02-03-2014, 10:21 PM
I think you've got this exactly backwards. You're white-knighting a guy who has cost himself enormous amounts of money due to his drug addiction. And he shows no signs that he's come to grips with any of it.

He shows no signs? Seriously? Has he done anything wrong since he came off the suspension? Matter of fact of fact what has he done wrong for the past 4 months?

Taco John
02-03-2014, 10:23 PM
He shows no signs? Seriously? Has he done anything wrong since he came off the suspension? Matter of fact of fact what has he done wrong for the past 4 months?

Well, last night he got his name in the news for wanting to party with the opposing team the night of the biggest loss of his career. Does that not count?

Action
02-03-2014, 10:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/JegQrHH.gif

I'm not even sure if you're disagreeing with me or you're just in denial.

Action
02-03-2014, 10:26 PM
Well, last night he got his name in the news for wanting to party with the opposing team the night of the biggest loss of his career. Does that not count?

What has he done WRONG. Last time I checked he can't get suspended or lose money for clubbing.

To be honest, you want to label it the biggest loss of his career, but I'm pretty sure he, and all the other players on IR (especially Ryan Clady), don't have as much of a heart breaking feel as you'd really think. They probably feel horrible that they couldn't contribute though.

The players who suited up and coaches got it the worse.

go_broncos
02-03-2014, 10:26 PM

you are an idiot..

Taco John
02-03-2014, 10:27 PM
I'm not even sure if you're disagreeing with me or you're just in denial.

What is there to disagree with? You're dropping huge common sense bombs in this place. Who can resist the awesome power of your arguments? The Internet stands in awe of your ability to defend guys on drug probation partying it up the night of the biggest loss of their career. The only thing left is for the rest of us to try and save some face here in the light of your amazing abilities...

Action
02-03-2014, 10:28 PM
What is there to disagree with? You're dropping huge common sense bombs in this place. Who can resist the awesome power of your arguments? The Internet stands in awe of your ability to defend guys on drug probation partying it up the night of the biggest loss of their career. The only thing left is for the rest of us to try and save some face here in the light of your amazing abilities...

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/140478/randy-moss-mask-o.gif

Action
02-03-2014, 10:29 PM
I'd like to also add, you're saying Von has ****ed up for "WANTING" to do something even though he didn't do it. He went to the club and walked away (that was what's on video).

And you're here claiming that action is oh so unprofessional.

I know you're a bit old school Taco, but at some point you gotta realize it's 2014.

Taco John
02-03-2014, 10:33 PM
The only thing I'm saying is that Von is unprofessional and has put in overtime earning the ire of the fans.

Action
02-03-2014, 10:36 PM
The only thing I'm saying is that Von is unprofessional and has put in overtime earning the ire of the fans.

I'll have to disagree about the unprofessionalism, but I have no problem with disagreeing with that.

What I do disagree with is that he's putting in overtime earning the ire of the fans...based on the idea that there are multiple athletes across the elite teams who have ****ed up harder than Von yet the fans don't ride them nearly as hard.

Therefore, I point to the fans who are really causing their own ire to themselves because of their personalities. It's just a common theme amongst this fan base at times.

For this exact situation is a good example. Von did absolutely nothing wrong here and yet fans are pissed off at him. I mean ****, Von didn't even get into the club so in reality, we don't even know if he drank or clubbed last night :rofl:

Taco John
02-03-2014, 10:39 PM
I'll have to disagree about the unprofessionalism, but I have no problem with disagreeing with that.

What I do disagree with is that he's putting in overtime earning the ire of the fans...based on the idea that there are multiple athletes across the elite teams who have ****ed up harder than Von yet the fans don't ride them nearly as hard.

Therefore, I point to the fans who are really causing their own ire to themselves because of their personalities. It's just a common theme amongst this fan base at times.

For this exact situation is a good example. Von did absolutely nothing wrong here and yet fans are pissed off at him.

He's got two drug strikes against him. You can argue until you're blue in the face, but that's as unprofessional as it gets.

I am the type who typically defends players. Von has given me very little to defend. He came to camp with two drug strikes, sat out the season, came back looking chubbed up, and ended up with a knee injury after putting on all that weight.

Yeah, he did nothing wrong... :rolleyes:

Action
02-03-2014, 10:46 PM
He's got two drug strikes against him. You can argue until you're blue in the face, but that's as unprofessional as it gets.

I am the type who typically defends players. Von has given me very little to defend. He came to camp with two drug strikes, sat out the season, came back looking chubbed up, and ended up with a knee injury after putting on all that weight.

Yeah, he did nothing wrong... :rolleyes:

We don't know how many drug strikes he's got, really. He's only been caught once, and they said it was adderall as one of the drugs. I was merely talking about last night being unprofessional as what I disagree with, though.

He didn't sit out a season.

He came back gaining weight that he put on with Broncos S&C coach Luke Richesson. A lot of the players started the season with weight gained...Chris Harris did, Wolfe did, etc. I believe the coaching staff determined von needed to gain weight to be more effective in the latter stages of the season. Again, this is another thing that fans are riding Von about when they don't realize, athletes can't gain this much weight without approval from the Denver organization. You do realize that he was at the Broncos facility every day working with trainers to gain this weight right?

I think it was the goal for ALL players to gain weight. Manning did too. Moreno did..Julius did...only player I know that lost weight was Demaryius Thomas but he was doing that during the season.

And lastly, his knee injury could have been blown no matter where he was weighed at. Did you see how he injured it? He wasn't trying to make some explosive play...he got clipped by a RB when he was engaged with a OL holding his gap.

Action
02-03-2014, 10:49 PM
Yeah that's another good example of when a player gets this hate tag...Broncos fans will hate no matter what.

The weight gain was discussed by the coaching staff and Von Miller yet everyone talks like Von Miller just became a fat ass in the off season.

His legs and glutes got noticeably bigger too...obviously mostly muscle.

Popps
02-03-2014, 10:49 PM
I truly believe Miller had (has?) the potential to be a top 5-10 all-time Bronco, and a Hall of Fame lock. I've never seen someone come on with the skill-set and fury he showed in his first two seasons. But, that seems like a lifetime ago, and honestly I'm just as worried he'll be a washout at this point.

I don't know how you get to a guy who seems to be so short on common sense. His own father was riding around with him on a suspended license on the way back from a drug hearing. I mean... maybe the lightbulb will go on. He's got the whole world in his hand, as the cliche goes. Up to him to make something of it...

SouthStndJunkie
02-03-2014, 10:51 PM
I've been meaner than snakes for the last 30 hours because of that disappointing let down.

I don't like being clowned like that. Losing a close hard fought game is one thing, putting on a big red nose, some clown pants, a clown hat, and honking a stupid clown horn for the entire Super Bowl is another thing.

That was over three hours of continuous slap stick clown comedy....only I don't think clowns are funny at all.

If Von wants look like a fool trying to get into the hottest club in NYC dressed up like that to party with the Seahawks....so be it....party like a rock star.

Personally, I wouldn't want to party and watch the Seattle players celebrate hours after their win if I were a Denver Bronco. It would suck watching them partying and celebrating all night after dong thumping my teammates in every imaginable orifice.

I'm done arguing about this, I don't really care if Von parties harder than Philip Seymour Hoffman.

Yeah, I'm still butt hurt about the game.

24champ
02-03-2014, 10:53 PM
Von could have been piss drunk anytime from when he got injured till now, and handled himself just fine... and you haven't heard about it. He's could have taken a ****load of drug tests and passed all them...and you haven't heard about it.

Peyton Manning could also have been piss drunk last night too. And you haven't heard about it.

See how much the media controls your brain?

You continue to ignore the FACT that Von has been busted by the league and is close to being booted for a season. I find it interesting you won't acknowledge that Von is one strike away from being booted for a season.

"I definitely made mistakes, but I'm working hard to fix those mistakes. I can't, you know, relish on the past or anything, but I can sit here and say I'm working hard to be a better person, to be a better football player, to be a better teammate."
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9825764/von-miller-denver-broncos-returns-aims-regain-trust

What a way regain trust and to show the world by hitting up a club (trying to) and party with seahawk players after your teammates get smoked in the Super Bowl. Great person and teammate he is. ::)

Action
02-03-2014, 10:55 PM
You continue to ignore the FACT that Von has been busted by the league and is close to being booted for a season. I find it interesting you won't acknowledge that Von is one strike away from being booted for a season.

I'm not ignoring that fact considering that fact HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT.

He's not going to get booted for clubbing, or going out, or drinking alcohol.

His teammates don't give a damn about him going out to party with the Seahawks. They're more concerned about their own performance.

Therein lies your flaw, you think everyone is always worried about somebody else. That might be how YOU operate, but I guarantee you professional athletes can give a rats ass what their teammate is doing as long as it's not effecting the team in any way.

All this rival and opponent build up is for the FANS...I guess you still don't realize that.

rolandftw
02-03-2014, 11:03 PM
If Denver had won the game, and the same stuff about Von was being reported, would any Broncos fan really care? Seems to me that the major issue is that Denver lost and lost big, and it was just bad timing for Von to get in the news.

The whole you don't party with your opponent stuff really doesn't fly, because there were other Broncos players that were partying during the week.

Popps
02-03-2014, 11:09 PM
but I guarantee you professional athletes can give a rats ass what their teammate is doing as long as it's not effecting the team in any way.

Why is your guarantee any better than anyone else's here?

I "guarantee" you that there are PLENTY of players on that team that lost respect for him already this season, and certainly wouldn't have respected him going out to get faced with the team that just destroyed his teammates.

Notice that Von was by himself?

Think that's a coincidence?

anon
02-03-2014, 11:13 PM
Actually, given that we were destroyed, it would not surprise me if the club policy was simply "no Broncos" just to avoid any trouble. It's not like they needed the extra business that badly on that night.

Action
02-03-2014, 11:18 PM
Why is your guarantee any better than anyone else's here?

I "guarantee" you that there are PLENTY of players on that team that lost respect for him already this season, and certainly wouldn't have respected him going out to get faced with the team that just destroyed his teammates.

Notice that Von was by himself?

Think that's a coincidence?

It's not better than anyone else. It's just foolish to think you're views on the world are the same as an athletes. The reason I speak on this is because I played sports and I have friends in college sports, NBA, NHL, NFL, and tennis (no one on the Broncos though). The view that fans and these forum members have of the sport and athletes is SOOO far off from the view the athletes have. It's literally 2 different worlds.

But yeah, teammates are generally pretty forgiving. That's why they're teammates not cell mates. Von Miller ****ed up, but as a team mate you're there to support, not kick while their down (this standard this forum is built on)... he didn't do anything during the season. People make mistakes and ALL athletes know that...matter of fact all humans should know that too which is a message I'm trying to get across. You people talk as if you lived perfect lives. Von Miller isn't out here Ben Roethlisburgering girls or anything.

...Von was with someone (not a Bronco)...I'm pretty sure Peyton is by himself when he's drinking the Bud Light too..

Action
02-03-2014, 11:32 PM
Actually, given that we were destroyed, it would not surprise me if the club policy was simply "no Broncos" just to avoid any trouble. It's not like they needed the extra business that badly on that night.

Given all the money lost to lawsuits in the clubs in NYC in the past few years, this could be right.

Gort
02-03-2014, 11:43 PM
The only thing I'm saying is that Von is immature and has put in overtime earning the ire of the fans.

fixed that for you.

colonelbeef
02-04-2014, 06:12 AM

Exactly. They went to one sushi dinner and had a couple of drinks, big ****ing deal.

Curfew was 1 am thereafter, and no stories have come out. That twitter account, and James Merilatt, is idiotic

TheElusiveKyleOrton
02-04-2014, 06:41 AM
Our fans are ****ing soft.
This thread is embarrassing.

Action
02-04-2014, 06:45 AM

Yup.

Chrissy Rules
02-04-2014, 06:56 AM

that don't count the 4 they use to talk on ^5

Drunken.Broncoholic2
02-04-2014, 09:22 AM

Kinda like crying about Brandon Marshall kicking a ball..

UberBroncoMan
02-04-2014, 01:24 PM
Who in their right ****ing mind would want to party after that game. IR or not; the dude clearly doesn't get it and has no real loyalty to our organization. You can call the fans soft, but most people don't expect our players to go out and party with the opposition right after one of the worst loses in franchise history. If I was playing on the Broncos I'd be back in my hotel room pissed and probably talking to my family and maybe going out for a quiet meal with a teammate or two.

bpc
02-04-2014, 01:28 PM
Von is a clown. He's getting shredded on the radio right now, rightfully so. It isn't just us either. Rodney Harrison took him to task earlier. RH was wild in his younger days but not even he would do something so stupid as that.

Rohirrim
02-04-2014, 01:31 PM
Von Miller is soft headed.

BroncoBeavis
02-04-2014, 01:37 PM
For my own sanity I'm just pretending that Von was headed in there to throw out some Shermantalk at Wilson about what he was going to do to him next season.

go_broncos
02-04-2014, 01:41 PM
he should ask how SEA players use PED's and not get caught.

Broncos_OTM
02-04-2014, 01:48 PM
Von is a clown. He's getting shredded on the radio right now, rightfully so. It isn't just us either. Rodney Harrison took him to task earlier. RH was wild in his younger days but not even he would do something so stupid as that.

Decision making obviously isn't a strong suit for the guy. You'd think he would be laying low after his year.

spiralism
02-04-2014, 02:01 PM
I don't think people are mad that he wanted to party, in his shoes i'd have gone drowning my sorrows...hell in my own ones i went to a party and did that. If he wanted to get ****ed up, off with him.

It's the fact that he tried to get into their party. Jesus dude, have a bit of ****ing self respect.

B-Large
02-04-2014, 02:04 PM
If I were a player on a team that just took an ass beatig like that in a Championship game in front of 100M viewers, I'd be ashamed to show my face in public. I took my losses very seriously, and if I kille dmyself getting to the end and ****ed up like that, I would be distraught and not int he mood to dance and hang out... ESPECIALLy with the winners who just took a **** in my mouth.

Jesus Christ I can't ****ing believe that story. But then again the way the Orange played on Sunday, I guess I am not suprised.

Powderaddict
02-04-2014, 02:14 PM
If I were a player on a team that just took an ass beatig like that in a Championship game in front of 100M viewers, I'd be ashamed to show my face in public. I took my losses very seriously, and if I kille dmyself getting to the end and ****ed up like that, I would be distraught and not int he mood to dance and hang out... ESPECIALLy with the winners who just took a **** in my mouth.

Jesus Christ I can't ****ing believe that story. But then again the way the Orange played on Sunday, I guess I am not suprised.

Yeah, Miller was pretty invisible the whole game. I didn't hear his name called once.

B-Large
02-04-2014, 02:26 PM
Yeah, Miller was pretty invisible the whole game. I didn't hear his name called once.

oh you.

you know what I meant. I can't even fathom being right in the mind after coming up so short at the end. I used to be ****ed up for a few days when I lost a big deal in Sales.. and that was a few copiers...

LetsGoBroncos
02-04-2014, 02:34 PM

Tweeted this guy and told him to back his claims up. Silence since. I don't believe him

Powderaddict
02-04-2014, 02:37 PM
oh you.

you know what I meant. I can't even fathom being right in the mind after coming up so short at the end. I used to be ****ed up for a few days when I lost a big deal in Sales.. and that was a few copiers...

Me neither, and earlier in this thread I said it was a ****ty thing for him to do, I'm just not ready to flog him for it.

He lives in a different world than I do. As long as he's not failing more drug tests, being a violent offender, and is wrecking QB's on Sunday, I'm not getting too hung up over it.

Broncos dude
02-04-2014, 03:19 PM
Who cares. I like Von and hopefully he comes back better than ever next year.

rmsanger
02-04-2014, 05:29 PM

your posts make me soft.

TheReverend
02-04-2014, 05:43 PM
Been a while since Miller failed a drug test. Not too shabby.

Dr. Broncenstein
02-04-2014, 05:45 PM
Been a while since Miller failed a drug test. Not too shabby.

Lol.

Chrissy Rules
02-04-2014, 05:47 PM
who cares as long as long as on opening day HES READY TO KILL A SEAHAWK....

oubronco
02-04-2014, 05:49 PM
Who in their right ****ing mind would want to party after that game. IR or not; the dude clearly doesn't get it and has no real loyalty to our organization. You can call the fans soft, but most people don't expect our players to go out and party with the opposition right after one of the worst loses in franchise history. If I was playing on the Broncos I'd be back in my hotel room pissed and probably talking to my family and maybe going out for a quiet meal with a teammate or two.

Reality check it's a job to them they don't give a rats ass as long as they get their checks and endorsements

Chrissy Rules
02-04-2014, 05:52 PM
Reality check it's a job to them they don't give a rats ass as long as they get their checks and endorsements

hello have ya met Von Miller ... I agree with you....^5

Rohirrim
02-04-2014, 05:52 PM
I don't see how anybody can be mad at Von for this. He wanted to go partay. The Broncos post-game party was probably a complete downer. The Seahawks party was rockin'.

maven
02-04-2014, 07:11 PM
I don't see how anybody can be mad at Von for this. He wanted to go partay. The Broncos post-game party was probably a complete downer. The Seahawks party was rockin'.

The Broncos cancelled their party. And I highly doubt Von was the only Bronco to hit up NY City after the game.

maven
02-04-2014, 07:16 PM
This news reminds me of when Gronk hit the town after their SB loss dancing and partying. I'm sure the same fans that were pissed off at him were the same ones that were sad he got hurt this season. It is what it is.

And this story is nothing.

Vegas_Bronco
02-04-2014, 08:44 PM
Ghostbusters should be rated R.

edog24
02-04-2014, 09:28 PM
It is what is.

Not too shabby.

Taco John
02-04-2014, 09:39 PM
John Fox said that the Seahawks weren't exactly "Molly Potts" out there. It was the first time he got Miller's attention all season. He wanted to know if coach Fox had any.

DENVERDUI55
02-05-2014, 01:18 AM
I hope they Von gets on Meth and cuts some pounds. He needs his speed and explosion back.

HELLHAMMER
02-05-2014, 06:49 AM
I hope they Von gets on Meth and cuts some pounds. He needs his speed and explosion back.

Nah..meth just gives you stamina. Cocaine is what he needs.

Gutless Drunk
02-05-2014, 12:54 PM
"The Super Bowl champ Seattle Seahawks took over Marquee’s LIV on Sunday to celebrate trouncing the Denver Broncos — and linebacker Von Miller was the only brave Bronco to party with the winners after the game.

Miller was photographed inside the Chelsea club partying with MVP Malcolm Smith, injured Richard Sherman, Kam Chancellor, Golden Tate, Alvin Bailey, Steven Hauschka, Dwight Freeney and Julius Peppers.

Rapper Drake took over the turntables to DJ for the crowd, which also included Bow Wow, Anthony Mackie and Jermaine Dupri.

A spy tells us retired NFLer Marshall Faulk walked in at about 3:30 a.m. and pointed out the price of a bottle of Perrier-Jouët Rosé.

“Oh, $1,375? Cool, give me two,” he said, and he and a pal were seen drinking it out of the bottle.

But when Faulk asked for his check, we’re told he balked, saying the price was too high — but ended up reluctantly paying"

http://pagesix.com/2014/02/03/seahawks-party-at-marquee-after-super-bowl-win/

Gutless Drunk
02-05-2014, 12:55 PM
"While the Seahawks were out celebrating, most of the depressed Denver squad hid in their rooms after their lame Super Bowl loss.

Players holed up in hotels or caught flights home, we hear.

Spies said a Broncos bash was organized at Midtown’s Tokya, where a case of specially ordered Ace of Spades Champagne remained uncorked. A dinner at the Mulberry Project and late-night party at dance palace Pacha were also planned.

But, an insider said, “The players stayed in their hotel ordering Jack Daniels. It was depressing. Some of them slipped out of town with their tails between their legs.”

http://pagesix.com/2014/02/03/broncos-call-off-parties-hide-out-after-super-bowl-loss/

Gutless Drunk
02-05-2014, 01:03 PM
3. The Broncos partied hard all week

Sal Paolantonio of ESPN was on Denver sports talk radio Monday and offered some cryptic, yet interesting insight. Paolantonio, for the life of him, could not figure out one curious Broncos’ decision.

“Look at why in the world John Fox moved the team on Saturday night. This team was sequestered, unnecessarily sequestered, and I’m using my words very carefully. There was no reason to move that team from Jersey City to that hotel right on the outside of Newark Airport unless you wanted to send a message that team needed to be sequestered from everybody else. I covered the Ravens last year. The Ravens were housed in a hotel in downtown New Orleans right in the heart of the Big Easy, and they stayed with their families and friends in that hotel the night before the game and played lights out. I frankly could not understand why in the world John Fox moved that team,” Paolantonio said.

Reports from the week leading up to the game suggested the Broncos were out until 3:00 a.m. Monday night partying hard in New York City.

On Thursday morning aboard the Cornucopia Majesty, where the team did their mid-week media availability, I personally witnessed one Broncos defender, with eyes redder than a fire truck, fall asleep because no media was currently talking with him. Maybe he had a cold; maybe he didn’t.

Seattle may have had the “distractions” with Richard Sherman’s antics and the Marshawn Lynch media fiasco, but Denver was the team that wasn’t mentally all there. Most media members were tired after the end of a long week with a “work hard, play hard” attitude. The Broncos looked on Sunday night like they had “played hard” all week long too.

4. Von Miller’s not done partying, either

Von Miller was at the ESPN party Friday night with a bulky knee brace over his jeans to keep his surgically repaired ACL in place, enjoying the scene at one of the week’s swankiest bashes. Miller was also rejected from at least one club on Sunday night after the Seahawks won, as it became clear multiple Seattle players inside the bar didn’t want him there.

Miller’s one failed drug test from getting kicked out of the NFL. Yes, he could apply for reinstatement after one year, but his behavior in New York is not encouraging. If a guy coming off a torn ACL can’t just focus on getting healthy, and is instead intent on making sure he gets his partying fix, that’s just yet another red flag.

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/peyton_manning_ped_rumors_von_miller_partying_the_ five_hidden_sb48_headlines/15707981?linksrc=story_player_von_miller__nfl_auto _module_head_15707981

24champ
02-05-2014, 01:06 PM
Gonna be a long offseason.

edog24
02-05-2014, 02:05 PM
3. The Broncos partied hard all week

Sal Paolantonio of ESPN was on Denver sports talk radio Monday and offered some cryptic, yet interesting insight. Paolantonio, for the life of him, could not figure out one curious Broncos’ decision.

“Look at why in the world John Fox moved the team on Saturday night. This team was sequestered, unnecessarily sequestered, and I’m using my words very carefully. There was no reason to move that team from Jersey City to that hotel right on the outside of Newark Airport unless you wanted to send a message that team needed to be sequestered from everybody else. I covered the Ravens last year. The Ravens were housed in a hotel in downtown New Orleans right in the heart of the Big Easy, and they stayed with their families and friends in that hotel the night before the game and played lights out. I frankly could not understand why in the world John Fox moved that team,” Paolantonio said.

Reports from the week leading up to the game suggested the Broncos were out until 3:00 a.m. Monday night partying hard in New York City.

On Thursday morning aboard the Cornucopia Majesty, where the team did their mid-week media availability, I personally witnessed one Broncos defender, with eyes redder than a fire truck, fall asleep because no media was currently talking with him. Maybe he had a cold; maybe he didn’t.

Seattle may have had the “distractions” with Richard Sherman’s antics and the Marshawn Lynch media fiasco, but Denver was the team that wasn’t mentally all there. Most media members were tired after the end of a long week with a “work hard, play hard” attitude. The Broncos looked on Sunday night like they had “played hard” all week long too.

4. Von Miller’s not done partying, either

Von Miller was at the ESPN party Friday night with a bulky knee brace over his jeans to keep his surgically repaired ACL in place, enjoying the scene at one of the week’s swankiest bashes. Miller was also rejected from at least one club on Sunday night after the Seahawks won, as it became clear multiple Seattle players inside the bar didn’t want him there.

Miller’s one failed drug test from getting kicked out of the NFL. Yes, he could apply for reinstatement after one year, but his behavior in New York is not encouraging. If a guy coming off a torn ACL can’t just focus on getting healthy, and is instead intent on making sure he gets his partying fix, that’s just yet another red flag.

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/peyton_manning_ped_rumors_von_miller_partying_the_ five_hidden_sb48_headlines/15707981?linksrc=story_player_von_miller__nfl_auto _module_head_15707981

Holy moly if the above is true I want Fox fired today. Any coach who allows the team to do this on the week leading up to the SB is not in charge, just along for the ride.

LetsGoBroncos
02-05-2014, 02:45 PM
Holy moly if the above is true I want Fox fired today. Any coach who allows the team to do this on the week leading up to the SB is not in charge, just along for the ride.

Guys, they went out early in the week just like Seattle did. Remember the photos of Seattle and Denver players together? Once the middle of the week came they didn't. Nothing to see here.

Gort
02-05-2014, 02:47 PM
...i'm not surprised that this young & dumb team acted young & dumb in NYC the week before the SB and showed up not ready to play on sunday.

Gutless Drunk
02-05-2014, 02:53 PM
Guys, they went out early in the week just like Seattle did. Remember the photos of Seattle and Denver players together? Once the middle of the week came they didn't. Nothing to see here.

This guy says they partied every night but Sat -

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/mrhoffman02">@mrhoffman02</a> - You can believe a guy who saw it with his own eyes or not. I said 3am on some nights, not all. But they were out all but Sat.</p>&mdash; James Merilatt (@jamesmerilatt) <a href="https://twitter.com/jamesmerilatt/statuses/431181854322880512">February 5, 2014</a></blockquote>

DENVERDUI55
02-05-2014, 02:55 PM
Both teams always party all week during the Super Bowl. The problem is Denver had a guy on IR who knew all the hookups, hookers and the best drugs around. Seattle also had their coach going out with them taking bong hits and fireball shots just like Ditka did in 85.

LetsGoBroncos
02-05-2014, 02:57 PM
What is this page six website? What a load of crap. The Prater one is especially funny....someone on the pregame also said he hit one from 60 yards.

LetsGoBroncos
02-05-2014, 02:58 PM
This guy says they partied every night but Sat -

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/mrhoffman02">@mrhoffman02</a> - You can believe a guy who saw it with his own eyes or not. I said 3am on some nights, not all. But they were out all but Sat.</p>&mdash; James Merilatt (@jamesmerilatt) <a href="https://twitter.com/jamesmerilatt/statuses/431181854322880512">February 5, 2014</a></blockquote>

That is me he is arguing with on twitter. I don't believe him. Nobody else has mentioned it, and I saw something last week that says once they had the 1:00 curfew in place on Wednesday I believe nobody missed it.

kamakazi_kal
02-05-2014, 03:03 PM
Id reject a guy in a creepy camo hoodie and those dumbaas glasses (that he does not need) all the time.

btw, he's going nowhere. regarless of what I think, he's a primer pass rusher and frankly we need more of that .... and some linebackers, and a saftey.

WolfpackGuy
02-05-2014, 03:05 PM
What is this page six website? What a load of crap. The Prater one is especially funny....someone on the pregame also said he hit one from 60 yards.

Practicing for the pooch kickoff.