PDA

View Full Version : The day after.

iforgotmypassword
02-03-2014, 10:05 AM
Well... I woke up at 8:15 with a call from my boss. For some unknown to man or god reason I answered the phone. My excuse drunkardly came out to nothing more than "it was a bad day for America". I'm fully clothed in my Manning Jersey... must have switched jerseys at some point? The lights are on and the TV is on HGTV blaring. Apparently my subconscious sales real estate.. I then proceeded to take a cuatro (that's two deuces... at the same time) stemming from the inhuman amounts of microbrews I drank last night. I literally consumed enough calories of heavy beer to go beast mode on the toilet. By beast mode I don't mean the cuatro... I mean the purging I did after the binging (wish I would have flushed sooner). Finally I decided to get my **** show of a human being dressed.... only to purge again, this time I wasn't so fortunate to be near the stool. After cleaning up my ridiculous night of tears and low inhibitions I somehow managed to get some vomit on my dress shirt. Change again. Drive to work. Stop halfway to work, purge one last time for good measure. I look, feel, and genuinely am such a disservice to the human race that Tatum Bell wouldn't even try to sell me the two year plan. Track phone for you, bum.

I am a public school teacher.

Navy Broncos Fan
02-03-2014, 10:08 AM
Classy:thumbsup:

TheReverend
02-03-2014, 10:13 AM
Awww man, call in a sub

long beach bronco
02-03-2014, 11:12 AM
I forgot how much painful loosing the Super Bowl was until last night, it took me right back to the 1980's blowouts. This offense will be complete with RB that is going to command respect from the defense. I still can't believe we waited two weeks for what we saw yesterday.

SonOfLe-loLang
02-03-2014, 11:13 AM
I forgot how much painful loosing the Super Bowl was until last night, it took me right back to the 1980's blowouts. This offense will be complete with RB that is going to command respect from the defense. I still can't believe we waited two weeks for what we saw yesterday.

2 weeks?? Kinda 2 years

Samiwindr
02-03-2014, 11:18 AM
At least we made it back again. What a great season. It's actually easier to stomach last night after living through the 80's losses, even if it was a s**t sandwich last night.

Time to focus on the avs and hope we make a run at the cup to ease the pain. I'll be back for the draft.

swaiy
02-03-2014, 11:19 AM
2 weeks?? Kinda 2 years

2 years man? I've been waiting since the last one. :)

spdirty
02-03-2014, 11:22 AM
At least we made it back again. What a great season. It's actually easier to stomach last night after living through the 80's losses, even if it was a s**t sandwich last night.

Time to focus on the avs and hope we make a run at the cup to ease the pain. I'll be back for the draft.

The Avs are so enjoyable to watch this year. I'll hang my hat on them I guess.

Quoydogs
02-03-2014, 11:26 AM
I wish they made the morning after pill for this too. :thumbs:

Drunken.Broncoholic2
02-03-2014, 12:06 PM
The day after is dealing with bandwagon fans that don't know anything about football. Like this confused dude.

Quoydogs
02-03-2014, 12:11 PM
The day after is dealing with bandwagon fans that don't know anything about football. Like this confused dude.

He looks like an ass-clown .