PDA

View Full Version : I still put on my Broncos cap!

Jason in LA
02-03-2014, 01:17 AM
After the game I was pissed! I couldn't believe what I had just watched. After all the folks talked their mess and left the Super Bowl party I had to lock up. My Broncos cap, with the old logo, was sitting on the bar. As pissed off as I was, I looked at it and said **** that ****, I'm a Broncos fan until the day I die! I put on my cap and walked out the door. Later for all the haters. This is my lot in life. I loved the highs of '97 and '98, and I'm going to deal with the lows. Like every year, I can't wait until next season! Anybody who has a problem with that, **** you!

rolandftw
02-03-2014, 01:19 AM
Good for you, man! If they rebound next year, this game is only going to be a distant memory

theAPAOps5
02-03-2014, 01:25 AM
After the game I was pissed! I couldn't believe what I had just watched. After all the folks talked their mess and left the Super Bowl party I had to lock up. My Broncos cap, with the old logo, was sitting on the bar. As pissed off as I was, I looked at it and said **** that ****, I'm a Broncos fan until the day I die! I put on my cap and walked out the door. Later for all the haters. This is my lot in life. I loved the highs of '97 and '98, and I'm going to deal with the lows. Like every year, I can't wait until next season! Anybody who has a problem with that, **** you!

Yep, most of us are blessed to experience what winning a Super Bowl feels like. Many other NFL fans can't say the same thing. Very rarely is our team irrelevant. We are lucky to always be in the hunt and in the playoffs and subsequently to go to the Super Bowl. Sure we have been on the losing end more. I would hate to be a die hard Browns fan or a die hard KC Fan (making the playoffs every now and then doesn't count when you haven even won a game in 35 years).

It sucks, but we will wake up, step outside, get a ration of ****, and then do it again next year.

Go Broncos

maven
02-03-2014, 02:08 AM
This game I felt like i was in the 1980's again. The SB's in 97/98 just mean that much more. Hopefully some day we get to experience it again. Back to the drawing board.