PDA

View Full Version : Harden The "F" Up, you don't live on chefsplanet!

Bronco Rob
02-03-2014, 12:01 AM
Rule of thumb: ignore all threads started by people who joined post 2012...

Secondly: quit crying like a bunch of babies!

Unless you're a troll or a "nu" Broncos fan losing games like this comes with the territory. So put your big boy pants on and stop whining. It's freaking embarrassing...Starting to sound like a bunch of Chefs fans up in here.

Perspective check: This team is a helluva lot closer to a ring than is was prior to Elway taking the reins. If you don't believe Elway & Manning can get the job done, turn in your badges at the door.

Now back to your regularly scheduled knitting circle.

:thumbsdow

Agamemnon
02-03-2014, 12:04 AM
This post really is the worst. The Broncos just suffered their worst loss ever. How about you shut the **** up and let the fans be rightfully angry about the highest scoring offense ever only managing 8 points in the Super Bowl? You ****ing douchebag.

Bronco Rob
02-03-2014, 12:09 AM
This post really is the worst. The Broncos just suffered their worst loss ever. How about you shut the **** up and let the fans be rightfully angry about the highest scoring offense ever only managing 8 points in the Super Bowl? You ****ing douchebag.

Worst loss ever? What are you 12? Thanks for outing yourself. Tough loss man the f-up and get over it. I will take this loss over last seasons Ravens debacle sevens days a week and twice on Sunday.

:thumbs:

Agamemnon
02-03-2014, 12:10 AM
Worst loss ever? What are you 12? Thanks for outing yourself. Tough loss man the f-up and get over it. I will take this loss over last seasons Ravens debacle sevens days a week and twice on Sunday.

What are you, retarded? This team was favored to win this game. It is a vastly worse loss than the 55-10 beating from one of the all-time great teams. And that Ravens game? Get the **** out of here. If you don't get how terrible this loss is you seriously have mental issues.

rolandftw
02-03-2014, 12:11 AM
Who cares what year someone registered? Just because someone became a member of the forum a year or two ago, doesn't mean they became a Broncos fan then as well (and even if they did, who cares a ****?)

I swear, sometimes this board is so cliquish

Finger Roll
02-03-2014, 12:13 AM
At least it looked like they tried against the Ravens. Sure didn't look like they did against Seattle

XXXII&III

You're sounding a little shrill, like you have too much estrogen in your system. Like me sometimes before i get my period.

Bronco Rob
Manning needs to retire.

The coaching staff needs to be fired.

Every free agent needs to be allowed to go somewhere else.

Elway needs to look at himself in the mirror and really think about what he is trying to do, and then he needs to start rebuilding a true championship team.

This team is a fraud to the core. They lack heart. And it all needs to be torn down.

I'd rather go 1-15 than suffer another Super Bowl loss like this. I'd rather be the ****ing Browns. This is not me being overly emotional after a huge loss. This is just the truth. It's better to be hopeless than to get your hopes up and have them utterly obliterated by a team failing to even show up for the biggest game they may ever play.

Manning is done. Fox and the rest of the coaching staff didn't prepare our players in the slightest, and our players simply didn't show up. Let's be clear, this Seahawk team is not that good. Not even close. This isn't like the '89 49ers. There is no excuse to be blown out by that team. None.

This is the worst loss in Bronco history. Period. And if we roll with the same key people in key positions next year that means we are okay with what just happened. That means this organization is okay with being the whipping boy of the ****ing Seahawks of all teams. And that means nothing will get better, nothing will change.

Tear it all down!

Nevermind...you already did "out" yourself with this garbage. I'm embarrassed for you.

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/205505/oh-noes-everybody-panic.gif

Agamemnon
02-03-2014, 12:16 AM
You're sounding a little shrill, like you have too much estrogen in your system. Like me sometimes before i get my period.

Who the **** are you?

Agamemnon
02-03-2014, 12:17 AM
Nevermind...you already did "out" yourself with this garbage. I'm embarrassed for you.

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/205505/oh-noes-everybody-panic.gif

We can't all be so magnanimous after having a giant cock shoved up our ass. I guess it's nothing new for you though...

Bronco Rob
02-03-2014, 12:20 AM
What are you, retarded? This team was favored to win this game. It is a vastly worse loss than the 55-10 beating from one of the all-time great teams. And that Ravens game? Get the **** out of here. If you don't get how terrible this loss is you seriously have mental issues.

It's called being a lifelong Broncos fan. Where did you get this sense of self entitlement? We got beat by a better team..It happens and your solution is to blow everything up? I pray you never never achieve a higher rank than middle management in whatever field of endeavour you pursue.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt25koAqOO1qzrlhgo4_250.gif

Bronco Rob
02-03-2014, 12:23 AM
We can't all be so magnanimous after having a giant cock shoved up our ass. I guess it's nothing new for you though...

Drama queen much? You make it sound like the organization as a whole took a step back.. Last season ZERO playoff wins..This season two playoff wins....Are ya following me? Am I typing slow enough for ya?

???

Agamemnon
02-03-2014, 12:31 AM
It's called being a lifelong Broncos fan. Where did you get this sense of self entitlement? We got beat by a better team..It happens and your solution is to blow everything up? I pray you never never achieve a higher rank than middle management in whatever field of endeavour you pursue.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt25koAqOO1qzrlhgo4_250.gif

Oh Jesus. I'm third generation Bronco fan. I grew up on the horror shows that were those 80's Super Bowls. The team I love and root for just had an amazing season and then decided to simply not show up in the game that mattered most. That pisses me off intensely. If that isn't your reaction, fine, but take your holier-than-thou bull**** and shove it up your ass.

Jason in LA
02-03-2014, 12:35 AM
I was pissed. I was embarrassed. I had a lot of people talking trash to me. But at that end of the night I put on my Broncos cap and walked out the building with pride. Anybody who has a problem with that, **** you. Sack up and have some pride.

Bronco Rob
02-03-2014, 01:13 AM
Oh Jesus. I'm third generation Bronco fan. I grew up on the horror shows that were those 80's Super Bowls. The team I love and root for just had an amazing season and then decided to simply not show up in the game that mattered most. That pisses me off intensely. If that isn't your reaction, fine, but take your holier-than-thou bull**** and shove it up your ass.

Then act like a third generation Broncos fan and not chicken little. Where's your pride and dignity? Quit acting like this is your first rodeo.

Bronco Rob
02-03-2014, 01:13 AM
I was pissed. I was embarrassed. I had a lot of people talking trash to me. But at that end of the night I put on my Broncos cap and walked out the building with pride. Anybody who has a problem with that, **** you. Sack up and have some pride.

Spoken like a true Broncos fan.

Armchair Bronco
02-03-2014, 01:20 AM

How about you give some respect to a fellow Bronco poster who has twice as many posts as you do?

And our reliance on the "douchebag" brand is actually pretty sad.

b**** and moan all you want, but this loss is holds nuttin' to the 55-10 spanking by SF. It doesn't matter that Denver was a slight favorite in this game.

Out

BroncoBeavis
02-03-2014, 01:20 AM
Then act like a third generation Broncos fan and not chicken little. Where's your pride and dignity? Quit acting like this is your first rodeo.

Those 3 Elway SB losses were at least while Elway was young. Being exposed so completely while Manning's career winds down brings a whole other level of frustration.

Plus, it's pretty clear at this point that we've officially pissed away Champ's career. That's the hardest thing for me to think about.

BroncoBeavis
02-03-2014, 01:21 AM
How about you give some respect to a fellow Bronco poster who has twice as many posts as you do?

Your reliance on the "douchbag" brand is actually pretty sad.

b**** and moan all you want, but this loss is holds nuttin' to the 55-10 spanking by SF. It doesn't matter that Denver was a slight favorite in this game.

Out

God what a ****ing douche you are.

Go away Seacacks troll. You have no business here anymore.

Agamemnon
02-03-2014, 01:26 AM

You were a Dan Reeves fan weren't you?

Armchair Bronco
02-03-2014, 01:27 AM
Guys, I hate to break it to you, but Manning has been a hired gun from Day 1. Sure, it was nice to see him suit up in orange, but at the end of the day, the guy is Colt, not a home grown Bronco.

For 2 years Denver benefited from having Manning setting one record after another, but the fact is: Manning would have lit things up pretty much ANYWHERE else as well. Don't think that Denver was the *ONLY* place where he could have worked his magic. Hell, even Peter Carroll wanted to recruit him.

I like Manning; he and Elway made the franchise relevant again after the Shannyham years and the McStalin fiasco. But Manning was never a long-term solution. He'll play for Denver 1 more year, and then that will be that. Denver has one more chance to win a SB before Peyton retires. After that, it's back to rebuilding mode.

BroncoBeavis
02-03-2014, 01:31 AM
Guys, I hate to break it to you, but Manning has been a hired gun from Day 1. Sure, it was nice to see him suit up in orange, but at the end of the day, the guy is Colt, not a home grown Bronco.

For 2 years Denver benefited from having Manning setting one record after another, but the fact is: Manning would have lit things up pretty much ANYWHERE else as well. Don't think that Denver was the *ONLY* place where he could have worked his magic. Hell, even Peter Carroll wanted to recruit him.

I like Manning; he and Elway made the franchise relevant again after the Shannyham years and the McStalin fiasco. But Manning was never a long-term solution. He'll play for Denver 1 more year, and then that will be that. Denver has one more chance to win a SB before Peyton retires. After that, it's back to rebuilding mode.

Thanks PP Dublinski. What an insufferable prick.

Bronco Rob
02-03-2014, 01:32 AM
Those 3 Elway SB losses were at least while Elway was young. Being exposed so completely while Manning's career winds down brings a whole other level of frustration.

Plus, it's pretty clear at this point that we've officially pissed away Champ's career. That's the hardest thing for me to think about.

No one wanted this one more for Champ than myself. He's still a first ballot hall of famer but nothing has been wasted. Manning's play has improved over the last two seasons he's the least of my concerns. This team needs to get tougher, meaner and nastier. Now I am not sure how that is to be implemented just tired of seeing us get bullied by the more physical teams. 2014 better be the year WE start punching people in the mouth...Enough of this smoke and mirrors nonsense.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4ccUDrB_8jQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BroncoBeavis
02-03-2014, 01:34 AM
No one wanted this one more for Champ than myself. He's still a first ballot hall of famer but nothing has been wasted. Manning's play has improved over the last two seasons he's the least of my concerns. This team needs to get tougher, meaner and nastier. Now I am not sure how that is to be implemented just tired of seeing us get bullied by the more physical teams. 2014 better be the year WE start punching people in the mouth...Enough of this smoke and mirrors nonsense.

Cap hell is coming. This was our last best chance (in line with last year)

Not saying it absolutely can't happen now. But tonight gives zero hope.

Bronco Rob
02-03-2014, 01:37 AM
You were a Dan Reeves fan weren't you?

No one disliked Dan Reeves more than myself. Trying to make Elway run his conservative Tom landry-esque offense was like using a thoroughbred to plow fields. So don't try and dazzle me with your rudimentary knowledge of my team.

Deal?

Bronco Rob
02-03-2014, 01:42 AM

Cap hell? This is usually accompanied by some numbers.. is it not? Zero hope...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_li2xl2IY2P1qe0rlzo1_500.gif

???

Agamemnon
02-03-2014, 01:42 AM

People are missing this. This team is going to be hard pressed to improve their roster, especially with Manning's huge cap number and all kinds of key players becoming free agents this and next offseason. People are not being realistic when they non-nonchalantly talk about improving the roster. With Manning gone it might be possible, and if Osweiler turns out to be the QB that Elway was hoping for who knows we might be able to do something in a few years. We aren't doing anything next year with Fox as our head coach other than fizzling in the playoffs and setting ourselves up with yet more late draft picks.

Agamemnon
02-03-2014, 01:43 AM
Cap hell? This is usually accompanied by some numbers.. is it not? Zero hope...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_li2xl2IY2P1qe0rlzo1_500.gif

???

I'm sure you can go look up all the key players who are going to be free agents over the next few years. We will lose many of them and pay a lot to keep the ones we can't bear to part with. It does not look pretty.

fontaine
02-03-2014, 01:47 AM
People are missing this. This team is going to be hard pressed to improve their roster, especially with Manning's huge cap number and all kinds of key players becoming free agents this and next offseason. People are not being realistic when they non-nonchalantly talk about improving the roster. With Manning gone it might be possible, and if Osweiler turns out to be the QB that Elway was hoping for who knows we might be able to do something in a few years. We aren't doing anything next year with Fox as our head coach other than fizzling in the playoffs and setting ourselves up with yet more late draft picks.

No we're not.

The people who aren't having a melt down realize the team is going to be $27million under the cap with Champ/Kuper/Dressen all cut in the offseason.

But please, continue your decent into senseless despair.

Agamemnon
02-03-2014, 01:49 AM
No we're not.

The people who aren't having a melt down realize the team is going to be $27million under the cap with Champ/Kuper/Dressen all cut in the offseason.

Cool and that will all go to DT, OJ, Decker, and DRC. How are we improving our roster again?

fontaine
02-03-2014, 01:51 AM
Cool and that will all go to DT, OJ, Decker, and DRC. How are we improving our roster again?

Ah, now I see what the problem is.

You want the team to sign DT and Julius Thomas a year early while they're still under contract?

Bronco Rob
02-03-2014, 01:55 AM
No we're not.

Thank you oh voice of reason.. If these people are really fans of the team...It's enough to make you wonder why there are blissfully unaware of these facts...BUT then again...both of the chicken littles are redflagged by their join dates. They seriously need to consider who can and can not start a thread on the Mane. We need a flood to cleanse/flush the trolls and wash them all out to Arizona bay..

BroncoBeavis
02-03-2014, 01:56 AM
No we're not.

http://overthecap.com/teamcap.php?Team=Broncos&Year=2013

Looks more like $14. Without either of our best CB's coming into this season. And Decker shopping around.

Pretty tough to see how we'll have the cap to make some kind of big improvement over the 12-13 Broncos.

And after next year the wheels really fall off.

BroncoBeavis
02-03-2014, 01:58 AM

You want the team to sign DT and Julius Thomas a year early while they're still under contract?

Sorry man, it's just not good business to let every player play himself into free agency. Most teams like to extend keepers while still under contract. Because it makes the most sense. That will also cost $$$.

fontaine
02-03-2014, 01:59 AM
http://overthecap.com/teamcap.php?Team=Broncos&Year=2013

Looks more like $14. Without either of our best CB's coming into this season. And Decker shopping around.

Pretty tough to see how we'll have the cap to make some kind of big improvement over the 12-13 Broncos.

And after next year the wheels really fall off.

That link is for the 2013 year.

maven
02-03-2014, 01:59 AM

Damn, I didn't know this!

I thought the Broncos signed Manning to play QB for the next ten years!

maven
02-03-2014, 02:01 AM
Sorry man, it's just not good business to let every player play himself into free agency. Most teams like to extend keepers while still under contract. Because it makes the most sense. That will also cost $$$.

Pretty much this.

BroncoBeavis
That link is for the 2013 year.

As if theoretical future caps mean something?

Agamemnon

No, I am thinking about the next two seasons. Not just next year.

nyuk nyuk
02-03-2014, 02:03 AM

You aren't old enough to remember the 80s.

This was NOTHING, buddy. You have no concept of when we lost 3 Super Bowls in 4 years, including a 55-10 blowout against San Fran.

Agamemnon

This too. If we can get them extended for less a year early it is vastly smarter than waiting until they are free agents.

dsmoot

I agree with BroncoRob. Game over. Move on. It doesn't matter if they were favored or how big the loss was. If anything, a loss like this forces one to look clearly, not emotionally, about where this team lacks the talent to compete at the very highest level.

I feared what happened. The defense with its inability to bring pressure and then how it plays soft in the back end was a real concern all year long. You match that up against a defense who had the ability to cover tightly, bring consistent pressure without exposing itself with blitzes, bring physical punishment to the wide recievers and get Manning off the field was the perfect storm. Injuries were certainly a factor but it is what it is.

Seattle did what it needed to do to neutralize Manning. This is an age old game plan with any great QB. Disrupt him, bring the pressure. This places a great amount of pressure on the Bronco defense which did what it could without enough talent to force turnovers.

This is very much like the 80s where the NFC had much better top defenses than the AFC. It was painfully obvious then as it is now.

nyuk nyuk
02-03-2014, 02:05 AM

You have no clue. You are obviously not old enough to remember the 1980s teams... 3 Super Bowl losses in 4 years eclipses this by a mile.

Just stop!

nyuk nyuk
02-03-2014, 02:06 AM
This is an age old game plan with any great QB. Disrupt him, bring the pressure. This places a great amount of pressure on the Bronco defense which did what it could without enough talent to force turnovers.

When you can pressure a QB with a 3-man rush, it's not the defense that's great, it's that your OL sucks old, dried donkey balls.

fontaine
02-03-2014, 02:06 AM

Not good business according to who? You?

The salary cap is designed to create parity.

The way you beat that restriction is by buying low - Knighton, Phillips, Trevathan, Clark, Franklin, Ball, DRC etc.

DT and Julius Thomas have already capped out their FA value because of the numbers they've put up this year so getting more production out of them cheap for 2014 and then resigning them is the way to go.

nyuk nyuk
02-03-2014, 02:07 AM
But Manning was never a long-term solution. He'll play for Denver 1 more year, and then that will be that. Denver has one more chance to win a SB before Peyton retires. After that, it's back to rebuilding mode.

He did not sign a 3-year contract.

fontaine
As if theoretical future caps mean something?

For 2014? Are you serious?

Agamemnon
You aren't old enough to remember the 80s.

This was NOTHING, buddy. You have no concept of when we lost 3 Super Bowls in 4 years, including a 55-10 blowout against San Fran.

I watched them all. As a kid admittedly, but I watched them. I pretty clearly remember the 55-10 loss. I maintain that this was worse, mainly because that was a game we had no chance in. This game we simply did not show up.

Agamemnon
02-03-2014, 02:08 AM
DT and Julius Thomas have already capped out their FA value because of the numbers they've put up this year so getting more production out of them cheap for 2014 and then resigning them is the way to go.

You always get better value extending players that are still under contract rather than letting them hit the open market. Don't be dumb.

BroncoBeavis
02-03-2014, 02:14 AM
Not good business according to who? You?

The salary cap is designed to create parity.

The way you beat that restriction is by buying low - Knighton, Phillips, Trevathan, Clark, Franklin, Ball, DRC etc.

Yes, vastly improve the team by bringing in really cheap players on short contracts. Brilliant! Why doesn't everyone think of that?

Not saying you can't get lucky once in awhile. But the whole "We'll improve the team with near-league-minimum vets" strategy leaves a lot to be desired.

Or you can leverage that cheap year to get them an earlier payday and save yourself some long-term coin. Pretty sure the Broncos will do so with one or both of the Thomas twins this offseason.

rolandftw

DT and OJ are still under contract for next year. It's be the following year, that Denver might be in cap hell with Von Miller, OJ, DT all due for extensions.

Of the four you listed, DRC is the only one that should add a big cap number. They'll still be in a very good cap situation even if they give him a big deal. Need to stay far away from Decker's future big contract tho

fontaine
This too. If we can get them extended for less a year early it is vastly smarter than waiting until they are free agents.

What do you care? You're already on record here as saying we're not going to do any better next year with Fox as the head coach.

It's pointless to discuss this with someone who's convinced that the team is ****ed. Go ahead and enjoy your perspective.

I've enjoyed this year and what the team has accomplished. It sucks they didn't show up in the one game that mattered but that's not going to change the numerous a$$beatings the team handed down to most we faced.

At the same time I'm going to look forward to watching this roster improve, yes improve, when we get Chris Harris, Von, Rahim, Wolfe back healthy to make us a top 10 defense once again.

BroncoBeavis
02-03-2014, 02:18 AM
For 2014? Are you serious?

I'm not going to look it up because it doesn't matter, but if you're saying cutting them will give us $27 in cap space we didn't have before, then looking at this year is what matters.

Looking at what they theoretically could have been paid next year (if not cut) does nothing to tell you how much better your cap situation will be vs this year.

Or try it another way. Show me how cutting those 3 players will give us an extra $27 in cap vs this year...

Agamemnon
02-03-2014, 02:19 AM
Not saying you can't get lucky once in awhile. But the whole "We'll improve the team with near-league-minimum vets" strategy leaves a lot to be desired.

There's also the fact that we are drafting near the end of every round, but what does that matter right?

fontaine
02-03-2014, 02:20 AM
Yes, vastly improve the team by bringing in really cheap players on short contracts. Brilliant! Why doesn't everyone think of that?

I didn't just mention veterans. Drafting well is the key and something we've done very well and then you finish off certain areas buy getting veterans who fit your defense/offense and can contribute immediately. And yes every team has though of that. But only a few manage to do it year after year like the Broncos have under this FO.

Or you can leverage that cheap year to get them an earlier payday and save yourself some long-term coin. Pretty sure the Broncos will do so with one or both of the Thomas twins this offseason.

Save yourself long-term coin?

This is where you're wrong. DT/Julius have pretty much capped out their value this year. They're not going to be able to significantly add any more numbers/production. People around the league know what these guys are worth. If anything they're value can only go down because of injury, suspensions, doing stupid things over the offseason etc.

Von Miller is the perfect example of this.

BroncoBeavis
02-03-2014, 02:21 AM
DT and OJ are still under contract for next year. It's be the following year, that Denver might be in cap hell with Von Miller, OJ, DT all due for extensions.

Of the four you listed, DRC is the only one that should add a big cap number. They'll still be in a very good cap situation even if they give him a big deal. Need to stay far away from Decker's future big contract tho

I agree on Decker for the most part. But it's hard to see how watching him walk will be an 'improvement'

Which is what we're talking about when we say it's going to be tough to even hold this team together, let alone vastly improve it.

Agamemnon
02-03-2014, 02:21 AM
What do you care? You're already on record here as saying we're not going to do any better next year with Fox as the head coach.

Good point. I guess I'm still holding onto a tiny shred of hope that something miraculous will happen, like he retires.

Agamemnon
02-03-2014, 02:22 AM
I agree on Decker for the most part. But it's hard to see how watching him walk will be an 'improvement'

Which is what we're talking about when we say it's going to be tough to even hold this team together, let alone vastly improve it.

We will be forced to spend a draft pick in an attempt to replace him, thereby reducing the resources we can use to improve. So yeah.

Plus a rookie wide receiver for Manning. I'm sure that will be interesting.

fontaine
02-03-2014, 02:25 AM
I'm not going to look it up because it doesn't matter, but if you're saying cutting them will give us $27 in cap space we didn't have before, then looking at this year is what matters.

Looking at what they theoretically could have been paid next year (if not cut) does nothing to tell you how much better your cap situation will be vs this year.

Or try it another way. Show me how cutting those 3 players will give us an extra $27 in cap vs this year...

It's really simple.

The Broncos are about $17million under the cap for 2014 considering we roll over close to $7million from this year and Tebow's contract taken on by the Jets.

Champ/Dressen/Kuper are all under contract for 2014. Cutting these contracts gives us an additional $14-16million in space. About $5-6million has to be allocated for the draft class/practice squad.

That makes us around $27million under the cap in total.

BroncoBeavis
02-03-2014, 02:28 AM
I didn't just mention veterans. Drafting well is the key and something we've done very well and then you finish off certain areas buy getting veterans who fit your defense/offense and can contribute immediately. And yes every team has though of that. But only a few manage to do it year after year like the Broncos have under this FO.

Manning's window is too narrow to think the draft can save us. And the FO did great with very little cash on their FA's last offseason. But even if they can reproduce that success, they're basically back where they started this season. No real improvement.

Save yourself long-term coin?

This is where you're wrong. DT/Julius have pretty much capped out their value this year. They're not going to be able to significantly add any more numbers/production. People around the league know what these guys are worth. If anything they're value can only go down because of injury, suspensions, doing stupid things over the offseason etc.

Von Miller is the perfect example of this.

You leverage that last cheap year, plus at least some uncertainty of what can happen next year, plus the fact that these kids haven't had their big payday yet, and might like it sooner rather than later.

Not sure why you think this is so controversial. Stars on their rookie deals probably get extended more often than not.

fontaine
02-03-2014, 02:32 AM
Manning's window is too narrow to think the draft can save us. And the FO did great with very little cash on their FA's last offseason. But even if they can reproduce that success, they're basically back where they started this season. No real improvement.

Who's talking about Manning?

You said cap hell is coming, that's what I've been responding to.

I've shown you the numbers for 2014, clearly showing that we're actually going to have great space under the cap, so no, we're not going to be in cap hell.

Or do you actually have any numbers for 2014 that back up your claim?

BroncoBeavis
02-03-2014, 02:45 AM
Who's talking about Manning?

You said cap hell is coming, that's what I've been responding to.

I've shown you the numbers for 2014, clearly showing that we're actually going to have great space under the cap, so no, we're not going to be in cap hell.

Or do you actually have any numbers for 2014 that back up your claim?

Who gives a **** about post-Manning? Sorry man. I just don't come out of a catastrophe like tonight and look forward to a complete rebuild in a couple years.

And your cap claims can be summarized by saying that we can save lots of cash by watching players walk and replacing them with cheaper talent.

I agree. As far as cap goes, that's a possibility. But that's not an indication that it will lead to a significantly improved team. Signing a cheap CB while saying goodbye to Champ doesn't likely make us better than we were. Especially prior to Champ's injury.

fontaine
02-03-2014, 05:42 AM
Who gives a **** about post-Manning? Sorry man. I just don't come out of a catastrophe like tonight and look forward to a complete rebuild in a couple years.

And your cap claims can be summarized by saying that we can save lots of cash by watching players walk and replacing them with cheaper talent.

I agree. As far as cap goes, that's a possibility. But that's not an indication that it will lead to a significantly improved team. Signing a cheap CB while saying goodbye to Champ doesn't likely make us better than we were. Especially prior to Champ's injury.

Right, like we didn't replace Kuper/Dressen/Champ this year already? Harris was already playing the outside CB spot manned by Champ for almost a decade. We effectively drafted a cheaper, younger, blocking TE in Green for Dressen, and Vasquez is making a little more than Kuper who he's replaced in the lineup.

If Champ wants to play another year then he can always be resigned for close to veteran minimum. No team pays him more than $1-2million to play in 2014.

TheReverend
02-03-2014, 05:45 AM

Same. I love Bailey so much.

On the bright side, it wouldnt have been any better for him staying in Washington.

gunns
02-03-2014, 05:49 AM

Favored? You need at least a 3 pt spread to be favored. The bright spot in all of this, wake up FO and see the defensive light.

oubronco
02-03-2014, 05:53 AM

Amen Brotha

BroncoBeavis
02-03-2014, 07:24 AM
Right, like we didn't replace Kuper/Dressen/Champ this year already? Harris was already playing the outside CB spot manned by Champ for almost a decade. We effectively drafted a cheaper, younger, blocking TE in Green for Dressen, and Vasquez is making a little more than Kuper who he's replaced in the lineup.

If Champ wants to play another year then he can always be resigned for close to veteran minimum. No team pays him more than $1-2million to play in 2014.

Just because Harris played Champ's spot once Champ got hurt doesn't mean he's not a step down from where Champ was.

Plus, I think he's also a FA this offseason, if I'm not mistaken. Again, more $$$, but no upgrade.

SVine
02-03-2014, 07:26 AM
Who cares what year someone registered? Just because someone became a member of the forum a year or two ago, doesn't mean they became a Broncos fan then as well (and even if they did, who cares a ****?)

I swear, sometimes this board is so cliquish

This, I have been around since the early 2000's but have had screename issues, and not because of being banned, but because of screename purges, or something of that effect.

Powderaddict
02-03-2014, 07:26 AM
People are pissed, and understandably so.

I can understand people wanting to vent. Telling them to "get over it" doesn't really help anyone.

Coldcity76
02-03-2014, 07:30 AM
I guess the OP has a right to an opinion but I just cannot see how any Bronco fan isn't upset and wanting some type of change.

I cannot buy into low expectations for the Broncos. I didn't become a fan because of the colors or a player I did so because the Broncos were an organization dedicated to winning and do not settle for low expectations.

The performance yesterday was horrific and crushing and I expect a whole lot of change

Smiling Assassin27
02-03-2014, 07:34 AM

Bingo. Without drama, this dude would dry up and blow away.

rmsanger
02-03-2014, 07:39 AM
F that the whole point of this thread is for the fanbase to give the D for Douchebag Broncos a pass for last night. I say F F F that!

It was embarrassing, humiliating, and downright feggish performance. They couldn't have choked on more caulk last night if they were a homo drive through at the local penitentiary last night.

Manning rolled over and took the D like a felching bish. Welker, Decker, JT, Moreno all turned over and played jailhouse bish for those seahawks. They were soft, no fire, and just plain pansies.

You ask me to harden up and basically walk it off. I say F that after last night heads need to roll, players need to be cut, and coaches need to be fired. Real talk.

Simply Red
02-03-2014, 07:53 AM

Unless you're a troll or a "nu" Broncos fan losing games like this comes with the territory. So put your big boy pants on and stop whining. It's freaking embarrassing...Starting to sound like a bunch of Chefs fans up in here.

Perspective check: This team is a helluva lot closer to a ring than is was prior to Elway taking the reins. If you don't believe Elway & Manning can get the job done, turn in your badges at the door.

It's a lot more cut throat there on CP. You guys play pretty well together after a loss. We, on the other hand; will eat another CP'ers babies in a minute, after this sort of meltdown, see our ONE playoff game this season. It was really messy over there. Posters eating each others babies and stuff, It wasn't anything nice.

BroncoBeavis
02-03-2014, 07:53 AM
I need some drama after last night. It was torture watching this thing with people who apparently didn't realize how badly it sucked for the couple hardcore fans who were there.

I think we held it together pretty well for the most part. But damn does it suck being completely devastated around a bunch of people who just don't get it.

Never again.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
02-03-2014, 07:54 AM
Man there are some complete blinded ****ing idiots.

You got dumbasses starting threads like this , and then a Seahawks fan pretending to be a broncos fan backing him up.

**** all you Fagg its. If you can't see what a complete meltdown that was in front of the biggest stage then you're just a low IQ casual football fan. Comparing it to 55-10? Really?? I didn't see a joe Montana out there. Didnt see a Rice. What I saw was a good team destroying another one straight with physical and mental punking.

This fanbase mirrors the team. "Just happy to be there" mentality is ****ing stupid.

broncocalijohn
02-03-2014, 08:27 AM

I walked down the Vegas Strip with my gear on after this loss. I had a bag and could have hid my jersey and hat but I did the same win or loss. I have suffered 5 of these losses and what makes winning on so damn sweet. Elway wont over react like Agga did here. He sounds like he wants to only get to be guaranteed victories. Doesn't work like that. Draft coming up and free agency. Let's get some defensive studs so we can kick some more ass but finish the job.

ant1999e
02-03-2014, 08:28 AM
All you Chicken Littles crying about how the team embarrassed us, it is you who are embarrassing us now.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=281186

Show some ****ing pride and dignity you pussies.

Simply Red
02-03-2014, 08:34 AM
All you Chicken Littles crying about how the team embarrassed us, it is you who are embarrassing us now.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=281186

Show some ****ing pride and dignity you pussies.

let's be fair here - you all would be doing the same EXACT thing. I think you all had a thread about CP posts/threads, etc... after our injury laden meltdown vs. Indy.

Let's be fair and balanced here.

ant1999e
02-03-2014, 08:41 AM
let's be fair here - you all would be doing the same EXACT thing. I think you all had a thread about CP posts/threads, etc... after our injury laden meltdown vs. Indy.

I'm not blaming CP for pointing out our Chicken Littles. I'm blaming our guys for being an embarrassment.

Bronco Rob
02-04-2014, 02:16 AM
Man there are some complete blinded ****ing idiots.

You got dumbasses starting threads like this , and then a Seahawks fan pretending to be a broncos fan backing him up.

**** all you Fagg its. If you can't see what a complete meltdown that was in front of the biggest stage then you're just a low IQ casual football fan. Comparing it to 55-10? Really?? I didn't see a joe Montana out there. Didnt see a Rice. What I saw was a good team destroying another one straight with physical and mental punking.

This fanbase mirrors the team. "Just happy to be there" mentality is ****ing stupid.

All the join dates are either 2013 or 2014.. Coincidence? I think not!

Everyone has the right to be upset but to post such nonsensical garage about a team you allegedly represent smacks of trolling. If you're really a Broncos fan then this is just another notch on your belt. Show some grace, poise and class instead of acting like a bunch of self entltled petulant children.

Thank the Lord in Heaven that you're not a fan of a team that has lost seven playoff games in a row or 150+ games in the last decade. Chug a big ole glass of perspective next time before you troll errr post.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iTpuCIT9rZg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Blueflame
02-04-2014, 03:15 AM
Yeah, well. I'll be proudly continuing to wear my Broncos gear. If others don't like it or want to talk smack, that's their problem; not mine.

swaiy
02-04-2014, 07:04 AM
Some of us got screwed and lost our original accounts. Not sure how you discern join dates based on that.

edog24
02-04-2014, 07:15 AM
Who gives a crap? We all invested a lot of time and energy following this team all year and into the playoffs. Some of the more savvy members knew about our shortcomings or at least, most were willing to ignore our issues.

Turns out, we were sold a false bill of goods. Bandwagoners or not, it's pretty natural to throw a fit after such an unprofessional abysmal performance in the biggest game of all their careers.

BroncoBeavis
02-04-2014, 07:17 AM

Everyone has the right to be upset but to post such nonsensical garage about a team you allegedly represent smacks of trolling. If you're really a Broncos fan then this is just another notch on your belt. Show some grace, poise and class instead of acting like a bunch of self entltled petulant children.

Thank the Lord in Heaven that you're not a fan of a team that has lost seven playoff games in a row or 150+ games in the last decade. Chug a big ole glass of perspective next time before you troll errr post.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iTpuCIT9rZg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I was a "2011 Teboner." Remember? Now I'm a "2013 Bandwagoner"

The Join Date police are the best.

broncocalijohn
02-04-2014, 10:39 AM

Rob,
These are all young fans. Young meaning under 35. They don't remember or around to witness the humiliation of those 3 out of 4 years going to the Superbowl and laying a complete egg. The excitement of the playoffs were great with the comebacks but then we were just "out" everything in the one that counts. These fans have only experienced the 97/98 Superbowls and think once you are in, you win. Doesn't work like that guys. You take some lumps and then when you get to the promise land, you get tossed to the wolves more times then getting the key to the palace...at least that how it works for this franchise.
So many have gone absolute full retard in the last few days. While I am upset and very disappointed, I put everything in perspective. We are still the best team in the AFC. We look to be the best for 2014 season. We don't need to have Manning retire (only no_broncos and Mile High Mojoe can start those beauties). We need to build this defense. We have two good backs currently on offense. We have 4 weapons to catch the ball. We have so many more pluses than minuses. I do think Coach Fox needs to do a better job when it matters most. Game plans were fine up to the SB.

All you guys think Manning is the problem and is the ultimate choker, how many of you are on record saying that label is done with after the Chargers and/or Pats game? Elway was 7-7 until he finally had his last two runs. No one would say that they wish they canned him after 89...except guys like Mile High Mojoe.

**** this Superbowl. Yes, it will sting but this season up to that game was pretty damn fun. I am going to try to live off some of that to make me remember why I am a Broncos fan. I am no longer a little kid or teenager to pout about this game. I will move on and look for what can be done in 2014 season. Hope you can enjoy it too.

Broncos_OTM
02-04-2014, 10:42 AM
I walked down the Vegas Strip with my gear on after this loss. I had a bag and could have hid my jersey and hat but I did the same win or loss. I have suffered 5 of these losses and what makes winning on so damn sweet. Elway wont over react like Agga did here. He sounds like he wants to only get to be guaranteed victories. Doesn't work like that. Draft coming up and free agency. Let's get some defensive studs so we can kick some more ass but finish the job.

I had him on ignore(agemenon), I took him off and noticed he was getting better as a poster, so I left him off tell this thread. perma-ignored

Broncos_OTM
02-04-2014, 10:45 AM
Rob,
These are all young fans. Young meaning under 35. They don't remember or around to witness the humiliation of those 3 out of 4 years going to the Superbowl and laying a complete egg. The excitement of the playoffs were great with the comebacks but then we were just "out" everything in the one that counts. These fans have only experienced the 97/98 Superbowls and think once you are in, you win. Doesn't work like that guys. You take some lumps and then when you get to the promise land, you get tossed to the wolves more times then getting the key to the palace...at least that how it works for this franchise.
So many have gone absolute full retard in the last few days. While I am upset and very disappointed, I put everything in perspective. We are still the best team in the AFC. We look to be the best for 2014 season. We don't need to have Manning retire (only no_broncos and Mile High Mojoe can start those beauties). We need to build this defense. We have two good backs currently on offense. We have 4 weapons to catch the ball. We have so many more pluses than minuses. I do think Coach Fox needs to do a better job when it matters most. Game plans were fine up to the SB.

All you guys think Manning is the problem and is the ultimate choker, how many of you are on record saying that label is done with after the Chargers and/or Pats game? Elway was 7-7 until he finally had his last two runs. No one would say that they wish they canned him after 89...except guys like Mile High Mojoe.

**** this Superbowl. Yes, it will sting but this season up to that game was pretty damn fun. I am going to try to live off some of that to make me remember why I am a Broncos fan. I am no longer a little kid or teenager to pout about this game. I will move on and look for what can be done in 2014 season. Hope you can enjoy it too.

Couldn't have said it any better. repped

Requiem
02-04-2014, 10:47 AM
I wasn't even upset with the loss. The moment the safety happened, everyone at my place looked at me and I told them, "Championship teams don't have this happen." I knew it was over off the rip. I even called the Harvin KR for a TD at half-time. The demeanor and attitude shown by both teams were very different. Seattle was confident and full of poise, Denver had neither. It is hard to be upset about a team playing so bad. Slept great Sunday night and had a good Monday. Next up: FA and Draft.

Broncos_OTM
02-04-2014, 10:52 AM

Chiefs have nothing to gloat over, especially over broncos fans. we are relevant. The chiefs haven't been in forty years.

Garcia Bronco
02-04-2014, 10:59 AM
Chiefs have nothing to gloat over,

But damn if they won't try....

Quoydogs
02-04-2014, 11:01 AM

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. Agreed whole heartily :thumbs:

Broncos_OTM
02-04-2014, 11:19 AM
But damn if they won't try....Not because they have anything to back them up. they lash out from jealousy. Their fan base is below me.

Rohirrim
02-04-2014, 11:52 AM
My mother, drunk or sober. :alky:

Durango
02-04-2014, 12:06 PM

Me too. Watching Champ stand on the sidelines absolutely despondent just tore me up.

This is the worst loss ever. Elway carried those teams to the early SB's. Except for the 'Lilly' disaster against Washington, the Broncos were decidedly outmatched.

Denver wasn't outmatched against Seattle. They just didn't show up.

It's a humiliating loss, and yes, perhaps the worst in franchise history.

Rohirrim
02-04-2014, 12:11 PM
Me too. Watching Champ stand on the sidelines absolutely despondent just tore me up.

This is the worst loss ever. Elway carried those teams to the early SB's. Except for the 'Lilly' disaster against Washington, the Broncos were decidedly outmatched.

Denver wasn't outmatched against Seattle. They just didn't show up.

It's a humiliating loss, and yes, perhaps the worst in franchise history.

Wrong again, Garibaldi. It was the weak fans who caused it. Harden up, man. :puff:

Tom A Hawk
02-06-2014, 06:51 AM
Chiefs have nothing to gloat over, especially over broncos fans. we are relevant. The chiefs haven't been in forty years.

yes, you are in the record books!

lost 5 of 7 trips (congrats on the 7 trips though) and of those 5 losses, 3 of the losses hold the NFL record for the widest margins in points.

Relavant indeed!

orangeatheist
02-06-2014, 07:12 AM
There's this:

lost 5 of 7 trips (congrats on the 7 trips though) and of those 5 losses, 3 of the losses hold the NFL record for the widest margins in points.

Relavant indeed!

And then there's this:
Take it from a Chiefs fan, and I mean this, your team was better than this today. You should be proud of your team and get back to it in a few months when it starts all over again. You didn't have your best game, so what?

So I'm a die-hard Chiefs fan, and I'll never change, but I'd die to have my team afford me the opportunities your team offers you. I'd love to take MY son to a SB with the Chiefs in it, yes I would (!!!!), but I doubt that'll ever happen.

That may mean little to all of you, but be there when they get back to Denver, cheer them on, THEY will reward you - your owner and GM sees it and makes sure of it.

I keep WakeUpCall's post copied to a text file just to remind myself that not all Chief fans are pricks like Tom-a-Hack. By the way, Einstein, it's spelled r-e-l-E-v-a-n-t, not r-e-l-A-v-a-n-t.

Phantom
02-06-2014, 07:30 AM

Relavant indeed!

Broncos have represented the AFC in 3 Super Bowls since you last won a single playoff game. Now STFU

BroncoBeavis
02-06-2014, 07:35 AM
Broncos have represented the AFC in 3 Super Bowls since you last won a single playoff game. Now STFU

Plus, they've already told us rent-a-qb's don't count. So you can't count their last playoff win either. LOL

Br0nc0Buster
02-06-2014, 07:38 AM
In order to get to the Superbowl you have to win a playoff game, at least two of them.

Not sure how fans of a team which hasn't won a playoff game in over two decades has any room to talk

Enjoy sucking on another playoff one and done...

Because despite the result of the last game we still accomplished more last year than their franchise has since the freaking 60s

Willynowei
02-06-2014, 08:47 AM

I'm going to explain why you are a ****ing retard.

The Baltimore game was a hard fought contest with frustrating "oh so close" moments. Drives stalled, we had issues on defense at one point with an aging star corner getting beat by a young wideout, in the last moments of the game, we thought we had it won, but a big play in the last second caused a loss.

Its easy to get frustrated with the result, angry with the one player who couldn't time his jump, but the whole team didn't collapse for 4 quarters.

In the Superbowl we rode the greatest offense of all time into the biggest game of the year to commit FOUR TURNOVERS in the first half. You don't get blown out in the post free agency era unless you either 1.) don't show up or 2.) making tons of mental mistakes/errors (this is what we did), or 3.) are the least talented team in the league playing the most talented.

As much as idiots like you want to believe we lost due to a talent gap, games won and lost by talent gaps generally involve domination in the trenches and a gradual, steady pull-away of the better team in 4 quarters, kind of like what Denver did to so many teams this year.

Instead what happened was our GOAT regular season QB threw 2 picks out of the gate, one of which was a pick 6. Our center snaped a safety which gives you 5 points off the bat. Our offense in the first half committed 4 turnovers with mostly mental mistakes, and our defense allowed the first and only touchdown of the first half due to a pass interference call.

Guess what, coaches should be ANGRY with losses based on penalties and turnovers, thats what you get yelled at about. The first job is to not give the game away, we gave the game away in 2 and a half quarters with 5 to 6 turnovers and blown special teams assignments over and over again.

Why did Holidan take the ball out of the endzone to the 14? - he wanted to be a superstar - that's selfish, overly emotional football in the superbowl.

Why did our offense look like a deer caught in the headlights? - they were freaked out by the crowd noise, they shrunk under the lime light like your penis just before you get it in.

Why did manning throw 2 picks he never would normally throw? - because he chokes on the playoff cock.

Why did our special teams guy constantly run down the wrong lanes? - because they each wanted to be a hero to make the big play when they should do their job and sell out to the team.

Why did we allow the first touchdown of the game? - because of a pass interference penalty from a defensive back more worried about shoving his guy than looking for the ball.

We lost due to mental errors, penalties, turnovers, and playing with absolutely no execution, focus, or a team mentality.

We then proceeded to get blown out worse than any other team has ever done in a recent Superbowl. That's something to get angry about. It was an embarrassing, total defeat. And the mentality should always be that when you play your best, you live with the results. But if you play like horse**** for 4 quarters, you never ever go home happy. To then say things like "well we had a pretty good season" just because we made it to the Superbowl is the mentality of losers.

You are a loser, and piece of ****. Get off this forum.

Bronco Rob
02-06-2014, 09:30 AM

The Baltimore game was a hard fought contest with frustrating "oh so close" moments. Drives stalled, we had issues on defense at one point with an aging star corner getting beat by a young wideout, in the last moments of the game, we thought we had it won, but a big play in the last second caused a loss.

Its easy to get frustrated with the result, angry with the one player who couldn't time his jump, but the whole team didn't collapse for 4 quarters.

In the Superbowl we rode the greatest offense of all time into the biggest game of the year to commit FOUR TURNOVERS in the first half. You don't get blown out in the post free agency era unless you either 1.) don't show up or 2.) making tons of mental mistakes/errors (this is what we did), or 3.) are the least talented team in the league playing the most talented.

As much as idiots like you want to believe we lost due to a talent gap, games won and lost by talent gaps generally involve domination in the trenches and a gradual, steady pull-away of the better team in 4 quarters, kind of like what Denver did to so many teams this year.

Instead what happened was our GOAT regular season QB threw 2 picks out of the gate, one of which was a pick 6. Our center snaped a safety which gives you 5 points off the bat. Our offense in the first half committed 4 turnovers with mostly mental mistakes, and our defense allowed the first and only touchdown of the first half due to a pass interference call.

Guess what, coaches should be ANGRY with losses based on penalties and turnovers, thats what you get yelled at about. The first job is to not give the game away, we gave the game away in 2 and a half quarters with 5 to 6 turnovers and blown special teams assignments over and over again.

Why did Holidan take the ball out of the endzone to the 14? - he wanted to be a superstar - that's selfish, overly emotional football in the superbowl.

Why did our offense look like a deer caught in the headlights? - they were freaked out by the crowd noise, they shrunk under the lime light like your penis just before you get it in.

Why did manning throw 2 picks he never would normally throw? - because he chokes on the playoff cock.

Why did our special teams guy constantly run down the wrong lanes? - because they each wanted to be a hero to make the big play when they should do their job and sell out to the team.

Why did we allow the first touchdown of the game? - because of a pass interference penalty from a defensive back more worried about shoving his guy than looking for the ball.

We lost due to mental errors, penalties, turnovers, and playing with absolutely no execution, focus, or a team mentality.

We then proceeded to get blown out worse than any other team has ever done in a recent Superbowl. That's something to get angry about. It was an embarrassing, total defeat. And the mentality should always be that when you play your best, you live with the results. But if you play like horse**** for 4 quarters, you never ever go home happy. To then say things like "well we had a pretty good season" just because we made it to the Superbowl is the mentality of losers.

You are a loser, and piece of ****. Get off this forum.

The difference is despite losing Knowshon Moreno with a knee injury, Ryan Clady playing with a torn labrum, Chris Kuper who had no business being out there. Champ Bailey being beat by Torrey Smith (thanks to some non-offense to pass interference calls). Peyton Manning had a 90 yard drive late in the fourth quarter to give the Broncos a seven point lead. With 1:09 left on the clock the Broncos led 35-28. To lose the game in the fashion in which we did was heartbreaking. The Rahim Moore gaffe, the questinable kneel-down and the game ending INT.

The Super Bowl was a domination from the coin flip on. Manny's bad snap to Kam Chancellor's hit on Demaryius set the tone for the game. At that point I knew it was going to be a massacre. Yes, i'm upset but at the end of the day the better team won. So instead of running around like a bunch of clucking hens... man up take the loss and have faith that the man that got us here will continue to keep us on the path.

People were saying the same thing about Manning after the loss to the Ravens. Lo and behold 10 months later were kissing his ass for breaking every record under the sun. Point is have some perspective instead of knee-jerk vomiting all over the forum. Find a more appropriate way of venting yours spleen and disappointment. If you really are a Broncos fan, then act like one.

:thumbsup:

Bronco Rob
02-06-2014, 09:32 AM
Rob,

Well said broncocalijohn.

broncocalijohn
02-06-2014, 10:46 AM
I would take this loss over the Ravens loss because it proved 1) Manning can still win playoff games and he did against 2 teams that he has historically had trouble beating, 2) We won 2 playoff games and moved closer to being champions and 3) Next season is that next step for our team.

What good would have been to lose in the first round (again)? That loss to the Ravens was at home and we previously beat that team and the Ravens were on a crash course to being on a horrible swing. The excuses for Ravens game, while close, don't wash with me. Manning had that playoff stigma on him and now he wiped that out with the two wins (of course seems some here want to give him that label back). Every teams goal should be 1) making playoffs, 2) winning division, 3) winning the conference and 4) Winning the Superbowl. Our team seems to be always at #3 at the beginning of the season. This season we were at #4 and fell one step from it. That sure beats last season so sorry if you want to put me in that catagory of retard but we had probably a better chance at getting to the superbowl last season then we did this year. Last year was a much bigger choke job then this year. You wanted the superbowl? You got it this season. You wanted it last year (and I know you did)? Sorry, we failed.

vancejohnson82
02-06-2014, 10:53 AM

What? Your penis isn't working in that case, sir

Chrissy Rules
02-06-2014, 10:55 AM
I would take this loss over the Ravens loss because it proved 1) Manning can still win playoff games and he did against 2 teams that he has historically had trouble beating, 2) We won 2 playoff games and moved closer to being champions and 3) Next season is that next step for our team.

What good would have been to lose in the first round (again)? That loss to the Ravens was at home and we previously beat that team and the Ravens were on a crash course to being on a horrible swing. The excuses for Ravens game, while close, don't wash with me. Manning had that playoff stigma on him and now he wiped that out with the two wins (of course seems some here want to give him that label back). Every teams goal should be 1) making playoffs, 2) winning division, 3) winning the conference and 4) Winning the Superbowl. Our team seems to be always at #3 at the beginning of the season. This season we were at #4 and fell one step from it. That sure beats last season so sorry if you want to put me in that catagory of retard but we had probably a better chance at getting to the superbowl last season then we did this year. Last year was a much bigger choke job then this year. You wanted the superbowl? You got it this season. You wanted it last year (and I know you did)? Sorry, we failed.

your point is to logical for people to understand but if I were you I would save your post and pop it out back next year when they get it done....

broncocalijohn
02-06-2014, 10:56 AM
your point is to logical for people to understand but if I were you I would save your post and pop it out back next year when they get it done....

I am sure guys like Aga will bring up his posts if we happen to make it to the SB and lose again. After all, he has it much easier to be proven correct with so many teams for us to beat to get that trophy.

Rausch 2.0
02-06-2014, 11:03 AM
I am sure guys like Aga will bring up his posts if we happen to make it to the SB and lose again. After all, he has it much easier to be proven correct with so many teams for us to beat to get that trophy.

If any team from the AFCW makes the playoffs they deserve it next year.

Our (yes, the whole division's) schedule is brutal.

SD won't get to suck for 5 weeks and slide in.

KC sure as hell won't be 11-5.

Den won't be able to out-offense the NFCW. They're not impressed.

I don't think 2 teams from the AFCW make the playoffs next year...

Chrissy Rules
02-06-2014, 11:09 AM

And when you come to be correct whos the told ya so man then.... Im over all the neg attitudes..patience is a virtue

TD4HOF
02-06-2014, 11:30 AM
Good thread. I do think it’s a bit soon for guys to be saying “get over it” blah blah..we got completely and totally outclassed. It was humiliating. I’m typically an unabashed homer but that performance made me sick to my stomach.

However, there is no reason, none whatsoever, why we can’t win it all next year. Need to get tougher on D, hope Clady is an All-Pro type again, and a little luckier with injuries.

Chrissy Rules
02-06-2014, 11:38 AM
If any team from the AFCW makes the playoffs they deserve it next year.

Our (yes, the whole division's) schedule is brutal.

SD won't get to suck for 5 weeks and slide in.

KC sure as hell won't be 11-5.

Den won't be able to out-offense the NFCW. They're not impressed.

I don't think 2 teams from the AFCW make the playoffs next year...

as long as the Broncos are the ones to figure out how to rep then we are all gravy

Chrissy Rules
02-06-2014, 11:41 AM
Good thread. I do think itís a bit soon for guys to be saying ďget over itĒ blah blah..we got completely and totally outclassed. It was humiliating. Iím typically an unabashed homer but that performance made me sick to my stomach.

However, there is no reason, none whatsoever, why we canít win it all next year. Need to get tougher on D, hope Clady is an All-Pro type again, and a little luckier with injuries.

I don't see that there is any other choice other then to win it all next year...really I don't... and after listening to Elway I think its fair to say that he doesn't either

broncocalijohn
02-06-2014, 11:50 AM
Good thread. I do think itís a bit soon for guys to be saying ďget over itĒ blah blah..we got completely and totally outclassed. It was humiliating. Iím typically an unabashed homer but that performance made me sick to my stomach.

However, there is no reason, none whatsoever, why we canít win it all next year. Need to get tougher on D, hope Clady is an All-Pro type again, and a little luckier with injuries.

I don't mind the criticism but the over the top retard suggestions are assinine. Sure, be pissed but also talk about next season too. b**** threads are mostly on emotions then facts. Kind of like a chunk of the voting population.

Hulamau
02-06-2014, 12:01 PM

Amen Bronco Rob,. we got thumped in every way, need to plug some holes and get the injured masses back, reload and go at it again next season. We will be offs on favorites to win the AFC again and with a few good strategic moves, a focus on finishing with a SB win, and not thinking its 'not too shabby' to just have gotten there, and there is no reason we wont have a great chance to take it all the way in 12 months.

Sucks like hell we lost like we did , but its reality and no amount of bitchin' is gonna change that. Learn, adjust and don't repeat the same mistakes again.

TD4HOF
02-06-2014, 12:27 PM
I don't see that there is any other choice other then to win it all next year...really I don't... and after listening to Elway I think its fair to say that he doesn't either

Itís safe to say this is a career defining moment for our hero. Heís somewhere simmering and plotting as we speak.

TD4HOF
02-06-2014, 12:27 PM
I don't mind the criticism but the over the top retard suggestions are assinine. Sure, be pissed but also talk about next season too. b**** threads are mostly on emotions then facts. Kind of like a chunk of the voting population.

:rofl: voting population....oh god, itís almost funny if it wasnít so damned true.

Chrissy Rules
02-06-2014, 03:07 PM
Itís safe to say this is a career defining moment for our hero. Heís somewhere simmering and plotting as we speak.

Im hoping and praying you are right... I watched a lot of his interviews this year and he made a believer out of me...so I am counting on him to deliver... playing a one paper is one thing gametime is where it matters

UberBroncoMan
02-06-2014, 03:21 PM
We're actually slightly fortunate in terms of schedule in regards to winning our division.

We play the Colts (home) and Bengals from the other divisions.

The Ravens and Steelers are both going to be way better and I reckon one of them takes their division back so the Chiefs and Chargers have to deal with one each.

The Texans bombing sucks because the Raiders get them, which means the Chargers get the easy ****ing Jags and the Chiefs get the "meh" Titans.

That's the only area where I could see our division rivals getting easy games vs what we have to deal with.

Chrissy Rules
02-06-2014, 03:27 PM
We're actually slightly fortunate in terms of schedule in regards to winning our division.

We play the Colts (home) and Bengals from the other divisions.

The Ravens and Steelers are both going to be way better and I reckon one of them takes their division back so the Chiefs and Chargers have to deal with one each.

The Texans bombing sucks because the Raiders get them, which means the Chargers get the easy ****ing Jags and the Chiefs get the "meh" Titans.

That's the only area where I could see our division rivals getting easy games vs what we have to deal with.

well if they have to wear some of those new uniforms that was posted in the other thread then I would say its safe to say that the Broncos got this...half of them look like a bag of M&Ms thre up on em...

edog24
02-06-2014, 03:32 PM
Just look at it this way-

Your team could have just signed a multi year uber expensive deal to frown cannon. Zbout the only thing that makes me feel better and the thing I keep coming back to, is that we are just a few pieces away from winning the SB. Only 2-4 teams in the NFL can say that.

Chrissy Rules
02-06-2014, 03:35 PM
Just look at it this way-

Your team could have just signed a multi year uber expensive deal to frown cannon. Zbout the only thing that makes me feel better and the thing I keep coming back to, is that we are just a few pieces away from winning the SB. Only 2-4 teams in the NFL can say that.

we best get to finding them pieces cause Hawks are favored right now

Cito Pelon
02-06-2014, 04:29 PM
I don't have a problem with fans being pissed off. They should be. I hope the team doesn't just shrug this off easily, like it was no big deal to get so completely, totally humiliated.

Hell, the team never at any point got closer than 28 POINTS to the Seahawks! Never rallied, never from the opening snap made a game of it.

I hope to god the players are seething as much as many fans are.

Bronco Yoda
02-06-2014, 04:36 PM
I watched the game again last night.

Went from anger to the fetal position.

At one point the wife found me in the bathroom reenacting the crying game 'shower scene.'

I'm much better now?

Chrissy Rules
02-06-2014, 04:49 PM

At one point the wife found me in the bathroom reenacting the crying game 'shower scene.'

I'm much better now?
Im still puking from the first viewing....It would be 6 feet under if I had to see it again

Willynowei
02-06-2014, 05:02 PM
What? Your penis isn't working in that case, sir

Pronouns, look 'em up in a dictionary.

TD4HOF
02-06-2014, 08:34 PM

I'm much better now?

Whyyyyyy? Iím averting my eyes every time the game or highlights pops up within view. No desire to see it again...itíd be like watching your own murder.

Castinkas
02-06-2014, 08:42 PM
I'm not sure you can gain anything by watching that game again. Unless you're looking or needing a reason to drink....

Ironlung
02-07-2014, 10:15 AM
Whyyyyyy? Iím averting my eyes every time the game or highlights pops up within view. No desire to see it again...itíd be like watching your own murder.

This. I literally wouldn't watch it again if you paid me.

ZONA
02-07-2014, 12:26 PM
I don't think there's anything wrong with venting our pain and frustration for a few weeks. There's plenty of time to "get over it" but damn dude, relax a bit. It's been 1 friggin week. Many people are still extremely frustrated right now and they should be with that performance.

Chrissy Rules
02-07-2014, 10:17 PM
I don't think there's anything wrong with venting our pain and frustration for a few weeks. There's plenty of time to "get over it" but damn dude, relax a bit. It's been 1 friggin week. Many people are still extremely frustrated right now and they should be with that performance.

its Walking Dead time...that's enough to forget our woes for a month or so...but they killed Hershal so that wont worked either...:wiggle: