PDA

View Full Version : Blow Up the TEAM??

rugbythug
02-02-2014, 10:34 PM
We lost the super bowl and this place acts like we are Terrible. You don't Blow up a 13-3 team. You try again. Its not like winning the super bowl is easy. We got our asses kicked, but when we play them again it won't be the same. Re load play hard do your best. Its a game.

SonOfLe-loLang
02-02-2014, 10:35 PM
People are just being emotional, and i get that. The blow up the team talk is absurd. I won't hold anything anyone says tonight against them...except maybe Agamemnon who is tripling down on it.

SonOfLe-loLang
02-02-2014, 10:36 PM
By the way, if the NFL makes us open in Seattle on a thurs night, that would be cruel. The Ravens in Denver i was all for. I want know part of their asinine 12th man bs to open the season.

spiralism
02-02-2014, 10:36 PM
When we play them again? LOL manning isn't 28, he mightn't even be back. If he is we'll get raped by that score again in Century Link.

Best thing is to blow the stench of this failure to the four winds by scattering the team like that.

go_broncos
02-02-2014, 10:37 PM
**** this team..I am done...**** you manning for choking again.**** you fox..
you all should be ashamed

go_broncos
02-02-2014, 10:38 PM
We lost the super bowl and this place acts like we are Terrible. You don't Blow up a 13-3 team. You try again. Its not like winning the super bowl is easy. We got our asses kicked, but when we play them again it won't be the same. Re load play hard do your best. Its a game.

we are not going to beat them with manning..

Agamemnon
02-03-2014, 01:47 AM
People are just being emotional, and i get that. The blow up the team talk is absurd. I won't hold anything anyone says tonight against them...except maybe Agamemnon who is tripling down on it.

Good, I'm standing by it. More to the point I'm standing by my position on Fox. Until we get a truly great coach nothing else matters.

UberBroncoMan
02-03-2014, 02:19 AM
Even the greatest team in history can roll RNG and completely **** the bed.

If you were to roll this match-up 100 times, this game is probably the single worst outcome amongst them.

Turnovers destroyed us like they did in every ****ing loss this season.

Indy - Turnovers
New England - Turnovers
San Diego - Turnovers

Our team was ZERO. ****ing 0 on turnovers vs takeaways. That means we took it away as much as we gave it up...and that was with a QB who only threw 10 INT's the entire year.

Seattle was +20 or something.

You could make the argument that all our loses were close. They were. However, none of them had a TO differential this big.

We had 2 INT's, 2 Fumbles, 1 Safety, 1 failed 4th down in scoring range.

SIX ****ING TURNOVERS. We caused ZERO.

No **** we'd get destroyed. No **** we'd turn completely one dimensional and play right into their defense and thus be completely nullified.

Another difference is our OL played like ****. Manning was constantly under pressure. We also had no ****ing ability to stop Wilson's scrambling crap because Von Miller is on IR.

This team was built to win. If we were healthy and had another rematch I'm sure there's a case where we blow them the **** out too.

In the end it was all about ball control and we ****ed that up.

All these people crying about not winning with Manning seem to forget him breaking our hearts by ****ting on our face and knocking us out of the playoffs back in the day.

He's a great QB. A HOF QB. He just happened to go against a team ****ing STACKED on defense and loaded with All-Pros in the secondary. He happened to fall into a hole...and frankly he happened to just have a ****ty day. He's human too.

DENVERDUI55
02-03-2014, 02:57 AM

If you were to roll this match-up 100 times, this game is probably the single worst outcome amongst them.

Indy - Turnovers
New England - Turnovers
San Diego - Turnovers

Our team was ZERO. ****ing 0 on turnovers vs takeaways. That means we took it away as much as we gave it up...and that was with a QB who only threw 10 INT's the entire year.

You could make the argument that all our loses were close. They were. However, none of them had a TO differential this big.

No **** we'd get destroyed. No **** we'd turn completely one dimensional and play right into their defense and thus be completely nullified.

Another difference is our OL played like ****. Manning was constantly under pressure. We also had no ****ing ability to stop Wilson's scrambling crap because Von Miller is on IR.

This team was built to win. If we were healthy and had another rematch I'm sure there's a case where we blow them the **** out too.

All these people crying about not winning with Manning seem to forget him breaking our hearts by ****ting on our face and knocking us out of the playoffs back in the day.

He's a great QB. A HOF QB. He just happened to go against a team ****ing STACKED on defense and loaded with All-Pros in the secondary. He happened to fall into a hole...and frankly he happened to just have a ****ty day. He's human too.

Come on man don't speak sense to the fans here.

Agamemnon
02-03-2014, 03:00 AM

What sense? He mentions how crap we are in the turnover department despite Manning throwing very few interceptions, yet can't connect the dots that connect it all to a serious shortcoming in the coaching/team culture department.

24champ
02-03-2014, 03:03 AM
I can't think of a recent team or any team that got blown out in a Super Bowl and won it the following season.

The New York Giants and Oakland Raiders had some very tough seasons after their blowout losses in the Super Bowl in early 2000.

DENVERDUI55
02-03-2014, 03:04 AM
What sense? He mentions how crap we are in the turnover department despite Manning throwing very few interceptions, yet can't connect the dots that connect it all to a serious shortcoming in the coaching/team culture department.

Denver lost 5 starters on D and did a great bandaid job to get where they were. I never thought they would make it as far as they did. Denver has awful S play which needs to be upgraded in a huge way. Denver will be in the mix again next year despite pooping down their legs in the biggest game of the year.

dsmoot
02-03-2014, 03:33 AM

Indy - Turnovers
New England - Turnovers
San Diego - Turnovers

All that you say is correct. Turnovers are huge and always will be. Manning did have a bad day. BUT WHY. Was Manning off, no I don't think so. We were beat on both sides of the ball, in the trenches. Add to that, the tremendous differences in our LBs and secondary compared to the Seattle team. We couldn't pressure to cover our weak back end. Seattle when they couldn't pressure had the talent to cover and force Manning into those short areas that couldn't sustain the drives. The Seattle defense knew where Manning was going to be. Wilson, who statistically wasn't great, wasn't hurried and when he was, broke the pocket and made plays. Our defense just wasn't good enough to deal with that. So the Seattle team was able to keep the drives going, keep the ball away from Manning and slowly dismantle our outmanned defense

maven
02-03-2014, 03:46 AM
Someone made a good point in another thread. I can't think of a recent team in memory that was blown out in the SB make it back within a year or two. This loss will probably haunt the team for years. The current regime and most of the players will most likely be long gone b4 they make it back again.

Look at the core roster of young players. There's not much there on the defense side of football. The best young player is one strike away from being gone for the season.

It could be a while, and we fans might have to wait another 16 years. We shall see. GL Elway, you have work to do.

Rohirrim
02-03-2014, 03:53 AM
This team just got blown up, whether you want it or not.

spiralism
02-03-2014, 05:14 AM
We can enjoy a few years of being Oakland ahead guys. This team is getting blown up one way or another cause half of it walks out the door in FA anyways. DRC, Moreno, Decker - all gone. Manning can, and should, follow.

Punisher
02-03-2014, 06:14 AM
I really lost for words because the defense didn't even played that bad the offense basically gave them the game

spiralism
02-03-2014, 06:17 AM
I really lost for words because the defense didn't even played that bad the offense basically gave them the game

The only unit that showed up. They weren't amazing now either, let's be honest but compared to the offence and ST it was worlds apart and they were the unit that was banged up beyond all recognition.

TheReverend
02-03-2014, 06:19 AM

You act like it's bad luck and Seattle had nothing to do with it.

Sense is understanding that there was a MASSIVE chasm between the two teams in the following areas:

Coaching
Offense
Defense
Special Teams
Preparation
Drive/Intensity
Competency of fundamentals

Simply Red
02-03-2014, 06:29 AM

I just can't get over people calling Carroll a douche, In my estimation; he's about as good a guy as they make them, I'm not going to troll you guys over losing the SB, but really? Pete Carroll? how exactly is he a douche?

TheReverend
02-03-2014, 06:36 AM
I just can't get over people calling Carroll a douche, In my estimation; he's about as good a guy as they make them, I'm not going to troll you guys over losing the SB, but really? Pete Carroll? how exactly is he a douche?

He chews gum too hard.

I agree with you, btw. The guy is super community involved and his players run through walls for him because he connects with them and truly wants to make them better people on and off the field.

go_broncos
02-03-2014, 06:39 AM

I agree..I will take Pete over coaches that can't win.

TonyR
02-03-2014, 07:34 AM
Lol at the suggestion that Seattle has a better O than the Broncos. Some of y'all have gone full retard.

Powderaddict
02-03-2014, 07:36 AM
Lol at the suggestion that Seattle has a better O than the Broncos. Some of y'all have gone full retard.

They did last night.

TonyR
02-03-2014, 07:38 AM

I think some of these guys are also embarrassed that they were so wrong in their predictions. They look pretty stupid now with the "overrated Seahawks suck and we're going to dominate because they've never seen an offense like ours" nonsense. It looked stupid before the game, looks really stupid now.

TonyR
02-03-2014, 07:40 AM
They did last night.

We had to face their ridiculously good D which has the perfect style to beat us. They had to face our mediocre, injury riddled D. Their O also had very little pressure on them since they mostly played with a large lead.