PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to the World Champion Seattle Seahawks

BowlenBall
02-02-2014, 10:23 PM
Without a doubt, the best team in the league this year, and played like champions in the championship game. Much respect to you.

"Lawdy, Lawdy, he's a great champion."
-Joe Frazier, after losing The Thrilla in Manilla to Mohammed Ali.

go_broncos
02-02-2014, 10:24 PM
:thumbsdow

huh??
02-02-2014, 10:33 PM
Yeah...
Still sucks, though.

spiralism
02-02-2014, 10:34 PM
They embarrassed us and we weren't worthy to share a field with them. At least NE would have competed today at the least.

Salish
02-03-2014, 12:57 AM
You guys were a far better team than NE and shouldn't be embarrassed by what happened. Your strength just matched up badly with our strength. That defense is for reals. You guys had the greatest offense in history and saw what happened. NE gets shut out. Don't be down on your team.

rolandftw
02-03-2014, 01:17 AM
New England would have played closer, but their coach is kinda good. Seattle's a great team and all and clearly the best team in the NFL, but a well prepared Broncos team isn't losing like they did today

Agamemnon
02-03-2014, 01:19 AM
They embarrassed us and we weren't worthy to share a field with them. At least NE would have competed today at the least.

The Broncos embarrassed themselves. The way the Seahawks played was amazing and they very well could've won even if we had played our A game, but that's not at all what happened.

Cpntrips
02-03-2014, 01:37 AM
You guys were a far better team than NE and shouldn't be embarrassed by what happened. Your strength just matched up badly with our strength. That defense is for reals. You guys had the greatest offense in history and saw what happened. NE gets shut out. Don't be down on your team.

The worst part about the broncos playing like ****, is posts like this. Of course they should be embarrassed. They could play Seattle 100x times and it would not be this bad. If they had played like this against New England they would have been blown out as well. They had five turnovers and couple more they were lucky to recover. Manning was off, missing open receivers at key moments. The broncos would have lost to any nfl team with the game they played tonight.

Seattle is a great team and they showed up prepared and ready to play but don't get carried away.

dsmoot
02-03-2014, 04:14 AM
New England would have played closer, but their coach is kinda good. Seattle's a great team and all and clearly the best team in the NFL, but a well prepared Broncos team isn't losing like they did today

Bravo to the Seattle team. Great job. I am very careful about the word preparation. Sometimes people take this as a lack of coaching. I don't buy that totally. When you stand across the line and compete, many times the opponent can dictate the level of success regardless of the level of preparation. This still is a physical, emotional game that requires execution where you have to physically beat the guy across from you. The coaches can tell me all I need to do to be successful. I still have to go out and exert my will against my opponent to be successful. Denver didn't play away from their strengths. Seattle manned up and the emotional part of the game snowballed.

I think tonight there was a lot of failure in that area. Not preparation.

spiralism
02-03-2014, 05:20 AM

NE loses that game by one score. They have a legit QB and the GOAT coach, instead of our two imposters. Guarantee you if they went down 22 it would have been 22-17 in the late 4th at some point. Seattle would have won though playing like they did. Dominant

CEH
02-03-2014, 05:42 AM
Congrat Seahawks

Before Denver scored a TD, Seattle has a safety, 2 FGs, a rushing TD, a passing TD, a INT pick 6 and a KO return

Total domination.

This is the Elway 3 Super Bowl losses carrying an average team through an average AFC only to be dominated and not playing well.

Seattle is primed for a run for one reason. Their QB is really good for their team , makes squat and they have the ability to build a complete team

Speed kills in the NFL. It did 30 years ago and it still does today

Rulon Velvet Jones
02-03-2014, 05:50 AM
NE doesn't have WRs that are threats outside the hashmarks and a worse o-line than Denver. It would have been just as bad, if not worse, than what happened to Denver.

go_broncos
02-03-2014, 05:54 AM
Congrat Seahawks

Before Denver scored a TD, Seattle has a safety, 2 FGs, a rushing TD, a passing TD, a INT pick 6 and a KO return

Total domination.

This is the Elway 3 Super Bowl losses carrying an average team through an average AFC only to be dominated and not playing well.

Seattle is primed for a run for one reason. Their QB is really good for their team , makes squat and they have the ability to build a complete team

Speed kills in the NFL. It did 30 years ago and it still does today

I agree..it sucks that wilson is able to play better than Manning.
We would have lost in similar fashion had we faced 49ers.

TheReverend
02-03-2014, 05:59 AM
Congratulations to the Seattle Seahawks. A team with players and coaches that have dicks and not huge loose pussies.

Punisher
02-03-2014, 06:10 AM
Nah. **** the Seahawks

TheReverend
02-03-2014, 06:11 AM
Nah. **** the Seahawks

The Broncos already did.

They bent over and let the Seahawks **** them in front of planet earth.

gunns
02-03-2014, 06:45 AM

That is for sure and for someone that has always believed defense's win championships, I allowed myself to believe this offense could overcome that. Dummy me. Congratulations. And no NE would not have done any better, whoever thinks that has swallowed a bitter, bitter pill. Get over it and move on to next year like we have every year.