PDA

View Full Version : Manny Ramirez is a coward...

Agent Orange
02-02-2014, 08:30 PM
Everyone is getting their shot in - here's mine. Manny Ramirez is a coward whose fear cost this team everything. First play of the game, and he's so terrified that he dug the deepest hole he could dig and put the team squarely in it. That was the most disgusting display of football I've seen since the Broncos choked against the Redskins...

Blart
02-02-2014, 08:35 PM
Washington choke was worse because we were playing so well for half the game.

bpc
02-02-2014, 08:35 PM
It was pretty awful. The team as a whole looked EXTREMELY tight, especially on offense.

Jekyll15Hyde
02-02-2014, 08:36 PM
Fail. I think its on Manning quite a bit and/or coaching to recognize that the crowd was much louder than they frankly expected

Eldorado
02-02-2014, 08:37 PM
Redskins choke was worse because we were playing so well for half the game.

Disn't we give up 28 in the second quarter? Not to distract from the stupid from the op, just sayin.

Jekyll15Hyde
02-02-2014, 08:37 PM
Redskins choke was worse because we were playing so well for half the game.

What was the score at halftime? 35 points in the 2nd qtr dude

Que
02-02-2014, 08:39 PM
Dude you are missing the biggest coward of the game - Prater. Guy was too worried he might have to kick a game winning FG so he squibbed it to start the second half and then messed up the tackle on the run back to ensure the game was out of reach.

/sarc

ATL-Eric
02-02-2014, 08:40 PM
It was pretty awful. The team as a whole looked EXTREMELY tight, especially on offense.

The more I think about it the more I think that the crowd noise on that first play threw everyone off. Did anyone else scream at the tv saying wtf is it so loud???

Blart
02-02-2014, 08:41 PM
What was the score at halftime? 35 points in the 2nd qtr dude

WELL I WAS LIKE 8 EXCUSE ME

ATL-Eric
02-02-2014, 08:41 PM
Fail. I think its more on Manning and/or coaching to recognize that the crowd was much louder than they frankly expected

This needs to be discussed this week. Wtf happened? Conspiracy? Lol I'm drunk

maher_tyler
02-02-2014, 08:45 PM
The more I think about it the more I think that the crowd noise on that first play threw everyone off. Did anyone else scream at the tv saying wtf is it so loud???

If the crowd noise was much louder than any of us were expecting than I'm sure it was for the players as well. The noise played a factor in that play for sure. Still, the snap would have been terrible even if Manning was ready for it. It set the tone for the whole game.

manchambo
02-02-2014, 08:48 PM
He made one mistake in the game. How that would make him a coward is utterly beyond me.

theAPAOps5
02-02-2014, 08:49 PM
I was shocked by the crowd noise and so was Peyton. They were not ready for that. Manny isn't a coward by himself. The whole team was scared ****less.

Action
02-02-2014, 08:52 PM
Manning said in the presser that the 1st play of the game they were using a snap count and no one could hear him because the crowd was too loud.

He said it was a noise issue that caused that play to happen.

BowlenBall
02-02-2014, 08:59 PM
What the **** WAS up with the crowd noise? The place couldn't have been more than 30% full of Seahawks fans (if that), and yet it was louder than just about any stadium we played at the entire year.

Bizarre.

Jekyll15Hyde
02-02-2014, 09:03 PM
What the **** WAS up with the crowd noise? The place couldn't have been more than 30% full of Seahawks fans (if that), and yet it was louder than just about any stadium we played at the entire year.

Bizarre.

Seemed close to a home game to me. There was maybe 30% of their legit fans but the "neutral" group seemed pro-Seattle.

Outside of coaching, this was the biggest surprise to me.

spiralism
02-02-2014, 09:08 PM
Everyone is getting their shot in - here's mine. Manny Ramirez is a coward whose fear cost this team everything. First play of the game, and he's so terrified that he dug the deepest hole he could dig and put the team squarely in it. That was the most disgusting display of football I've seen since the Broncos choked against the Redskins...

The whole team are cowards. Each and every last one of them. He was just the first guy to **** himself.

HBK
02-02-2014, 09:10 PM
As someone who was at the game and still in shock, it was more than 30% Seattle and their fans are very loud.

I felt the game reeked of poor coaching and our injury issues coming home to roost. The players were not ready and I have to put a lot of that on the coaches.

As good as DT was at times that fumble was awful. The tackling was awful in space despite a stout run D.

ATL-Eric
02-02-2014, 09:24 PM
Manning said in the presser that the 1st play of the game they were using a snap count and no one could hear him because the crowd was too loud.

He said it was a noise issue that caused that play to happen.

How does this happen at a neutral field? Seriously?

SVine
02-02-2014, 09:26 PM
Denver has played in louder stadiums during the regular season (Chiefs, Patriots, Colts), and he handled those noisy situations okay. He wants to blame crowd noise in a game in which, AT MOST, 50% were cheering loudly. I am sure there were 20,000 big corporate-type fans not making any noise at all. He wants to blame the crowd noise? This just proves that he was not mentally ready for the big stage and is too much of a p***y to admit that he chocked and wants to make excuses instead.

ATL-Eric
02-02-2014, 09:27 PM
As someone who was at the game and still in shock, it was more than 30% Seattle and their fans are very loud.

I felt the game reeked of poor coaching and our injury issues coming home to roost. The players were not ready and I have to put a lot of that on the coaches.

As good as DT was at times that fumble was awful. The tackling was awful in space despite a stout run D.

This may seem like a stupid question but is there any chance the noise was piped in? They've been accused of doing that in Seattle for years.

UberBroncoMan
02-02-2014, 09:28 PM
Manning said it wasn't Manny's fault in the post-game. That the noise was so loud that no one could hear the change.

spiralism
02-02-2014, 09:30 PM
It's nobody's fault in particular. It's practically all of theirs as a collective. They should all go and throw themselves in to the Hudson in all honesty.

nyuk nyuk
02-02-2014, 09:36 PM
I can't believe the crap I'm seeing on these threads...

Popps
02-02-2014, 09:47 PM
The whole O-line was awful. Manny had a brilliant season.

Breaker
02-02-2014, 09:53 PM
Pure BS. It was two points, Prater can erase that from 64 yards away, the problem was that we immediately went three and out when we got the ball back because we are so dependent on throwing. Absolutely horrific game plan to throw to start off, we should have run the ball to bring in the safeties and make the strength of the secondary a non factor, then open up play action.

HBK
02-02-2014, 09:56 PM
This may seem like a stupid question but is there any chance the noise was piped in? They've been accused of doing that in Seattle for years.

Nah don't think so at all. The Hawks fans are just damn loud.

scorp722
02-02-2014, 10:38 PM
Seahwks owner bought as many tickets as he could and shipped fans out there

R8R H8R
02-02-2014, 10:44 PM
Broncos fans are cowards for letting seagull fans take it over. We all share the blame.

ATL-Eric
02-02-2014, 11:25 PM
Seahwks owner bought as many tickets as he could and shipped fans out there

**** me. Link?