PDA

View Full Version : Denver Broncos Fans are weak

Action
02-02-2014, 07:36 PM
Just like I've said all along. Don't bring the noise...was weak in the New England game and weak in the Super Bowl. I swear when Manning had the ball from get go it was louder than any Broncos game this year.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Jacob Tamme told us on No BS <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Broncos&amp;src=hash">#Broncos</a> Post Game Show &quot;Seattle fans were incredible, crowd noise caused havoc on 1st play.&quot;</p>&mdash; Cecil Lammey (@cecillammey) <a href="https://twitter.com/cecillammey/statuses/430181393054699520">February 3, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

SoCalBronco
02-02-2014, 07:39 PM
More like our players are weak minded.

Tamme should put on a dress if he's gonna say stupid **** like that.

rolandftw
02-02-2014, 07:40 PM
That's just ridiculous. Denver's faced crowd noise before and we're to believe that it really caused the center to not only hike the ball before Manning was ready but not even in the general direction of the QB? How would anyone buy that sh*t?

B-Large
02-02-2014, 07:41 PM
8 points.

Smoke that failure Tamme, you windsock homo

HELLHAMMER
02-02-2014, 07:43 PM
Just like I've said all along. Don't bring the noise...was weak in the New England game and weak in the Super Bowl. I swear when Manning had the ball from get go it was louder than any Broncos game this year.

I was cheering but they couldn't hear me through the TV. Next time I'll literally sell a kidney and get some tickets. I heard you only need one to survive.

enjolras
02-02-2014, 07:43 PM
They aren't wrong. Seattle *wanted* this. They wanted it in a way Denver didn't. I guess the first one is the most special.

KipCorrington25
02-02-2014, 07:45 PM
Tamme blames fan when the team didn't show up, that takes balls, don't let the door hit you on the way out...

SonOfLe-loLang
02-02-2014, 07:46 PM
They aren't wrong. Seattle *wanted* this. They wanted it in a way Denver didn't. I guess the first one is the most special.

Ah, the ol "they wanted it more" bs

24champ
**** you tamme.

go_broncos
8 points and you are blaming fans...

Action
02-02-2014, 07:50 PM
8 points and you are blaming fans...

Would it make you feel better if we scored 30 and he called the fans weak?

Typical passive Broncos fan.

maher_tyler
02-02-2014, 07:51 PM
They clearly weren't ready for the crowd to be that loud. I don't recall a SB being that loud. I thought our fans were loud as well though.

rmsanger
tamme looked like he had cement shoes on trying to make it past the LOS on that screen play. Cut him

Agamemnon
**** Tamme and all his **** teammates. I have never been so ashamed to be a Bronco fan. Even the 49er Super Bowl wasn't this shameful.

Action
02-02-2014, 07:52 PM
They clearly weren't ready for the crowd to be that loud. I don't recall a SB being that loud. I thought our fans were loud as well though.

Not even close to how loud it was when Manning had the ball. No matter what point in the game it was.

hades
02-02-2014, 07:57 PM
LOL, just because we were the home team, doesn't mean the crowd will be all quiet for Peyton. Deal with it, it's football. Denver didn't, and we lost, badly.

OBF1
02-02-2014, 08:00 PM
Seattle's fans came and represented better than Denver's fans did. Seemed to be more of them (Color wise in the stands) and they were louder as well. Maybe they do have the better fan base... noise wise for sure.

HELLHAMMER
02-02-2014, 08:03 PM
Seattle's fans came and represented better than Denver's fans did. Seemed to be more of them (Color wise in the stands) and they were louder as well. Maybe they do have the better fan base... noise wise for sure.

Certainly have the wealthier fan base.

Orange4Life
Holy **** you have got to be kidding me. This was the fans fault? **** you Tamme. I don't care how damn loud it is. You guys are pro's and you snap the ball. It's not that damn hard. Further more the team are the weak minded pussies who let one bad play snowball into a ****ing abomination!! I'm so pissed

Action
LOL, just because we were the home team, doesn't mean the crowd will be all quiet for Peyton. Deal with it, it's football. Denver didn't, and we lost, badly.

No one said it should have been quiet for Peyton...are some of you THIS stupid? :spit:

broncosteven
**** Tamme and all his **** teammates. I have never been so ashamed to be a Bronco fan. Even the 49er Super Bowl wasn't this shameful.

So this was worse than having the biggest point differential ever set on us?

I don't think so.

Hell even the 2nd Quarter in the Redskin game was more embarrassing than this. Grow up and get over it.

hades
02-02-2014, 08:09 PM
No one said it should have been quiet for Peyton...are some of you THIS stupid? :spit:

Referring to the twitter or whatever post from Tamme, just seemed like he felt like it shoulda been more quiet for Denver or something.

Jekyll15Hyde
02-02-2014, 08:10 PM
Jesus people.... read the quote. he said that the ON THAT PLAY, the crowd noise was an influence. And it handed momentum over that we would never recapture.

Frankly, I was expecting a more pro-Bronco crowd. We have a bigger natural following, plus the PFM factor, I was certainly not expecting it to feel like a road game from a crowd point off view.

Obviously, this team **** the bed but that isnt the point here.

SonOfLe-loLang
02-02-2014, 08:11 PM
Did tamme say the broncos fans sucked?

errand
02-02-2014, 08:12 PM
Typical fairweather fans....only love the team when their winning.

Broncos have got some work to do before they can win it all evidently.

I'm trusting this FO and staff to make the right additions and subtractions.....

Action
02-02-2014, 08:12 PM
Jesus people.... read the quote. he said that the ON THAT PLAY, the crowd noise was an influence. And it handed momentum over that we would never recapture.

Frankly, I was expecting a more pro-Bronco crowd. We have a bigger natural following, plus the PFM factor, I was certainly not expecting it to feel like a road game from a crowd point off view.

Obviously, this team **** the bed but that isnt the point here.

Paul Allen's idea of the 12th man was an absolute stroke of genius.

It literally gives fans the right and obligation to be loud as ****. It's almost a self fulfilling prophecy type thing.

Not to say Seattle fans weren't loud before...they definitely brought it to another level since 12th man.

errand
02-02-2014, 08:13 PM
Did tamme say the broncos fans sucked?

no, he didn't....

Action
02-02-2014, 08:15 PM
no, he didn't....

I did though.

The difference was clear as night and day...talking to some friends around the country and different places in the world... they said generally they don't notice it but when Manning had the ball, Seahawks fans were loud as ****.

HELLHAMMER
02-02-2014, 08:18 PM
I didn't notice a difference through my TV speakers and I have surround sound.

Wes Mantooth
02-02-2014, 08:20 PM
cut

Action
02-02-2014, 08:20 PM
I didn't notice a difference through my TV speakers and I have surround sound.

lol you probably were sucked into whatever emotions you had going on.

When Peyton had the ball it was extremely difficult for him to communicate, just as any away game.

NASurfer
02-02-2014, 08:23 PM
Well... with the crowd, tickets were easier and cheaper to get then most years. Then you have employers like Boeing handing out 10k bonuses company wide (largest employer in WA state) just a couple of weeks ago. If Seahawk fans wanted to travel they certainly had the means and ticket availability was there.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
02-02-2014, 08:26 PM
I thought the 12th man was invented somewhere down in Texas.

Kinda like teams calling themselves "nation" yet only occupying one city through their existence.

broncosteven
02-02-2014, 08:28 PM
lol you probably were sucked into whatever emotions you had going on.

When Peyton had the ball it was extremely difficult for him to communicate, just as any away game.

I thought it was loud no matter who had the ball.

Broncos choked as a team. Multiple bad snaps, Manning's arm hit on a pick 6 because Franklin (I believe) was owned, no run game to speak of, Kick returns for TD's INT's for TD's, Fumbles after big plays by WR's, near fumbles after a decent KR, Owned on D on 3rd downs (this and the turnovers really hurt the most), bad coaching choices.

Wasn't the crowd noise, it wasn't just one thing, it was a lot of fail at every level.

Action
02-02-2014, 08:46 PM
I thought it was loud no matter who had the ball.

Broncos choked as a team. Multiple bad snaps, Manning's arm hit on a pick 6 because Franklin (I believe) was owned, no run game to speak of, Kick returns for TD's INT's for TD's, Fumbles after big plays by WR's, near fumbles after a decent KR, Owned on D on 3rd downs (this and the turnovers really hurt the most), bad coaching choices.

Wasn't the crowd noise, it wasn't just one thing, it was a lot of fail at every level.

It was fail at every level...but the Seahawks crowd was obviously louder.

I think some of you are either biased or not sure what you're seeing. People were disagreeing with me when I called out the Denver crowd during the NE game, because Denver was loud as **** during the SD game the week prior. Even Simms said it was louder the week prior.

But fans on here claimed in the was the same on "their tv."

Not true at all. I have both games recorded. The SD game was rockin.

This **** tonight just cements the fact that Seattle's fan base is much louder and more energetic than Denver's fan base.

Action
02-02-2014, 08:47 PM
Denver fans are really passive. It is what it is.

Just go watch the post game of the AFC championship game and the NFC championship game.

It was like Denver fans were scared to cheer after the game was over.

HELLHAMMER
02-02-2014, 08:53 PM
From what I heard only a small % of the tickets sold to the Super Bowl originated from either of the two teams home states. I've never personally met a Seahawk fan and I live in Virginia. I know a bunch of Bronco fans though. Maybe the Seahawks had a lot of NFL fans jump on the bandwagon because they like the idea of being part of a group - the 12th man.

Blart
02-02-2014, 09:02 PM
Tamme blames fan when the team didn't show up, that takes balls, don't let the door hit you on the way out...

Yeah, **** him.

Nobody has ever been bothered by noise at ****ing corporate *super bowl*

Jekyll15Hyde
02-02-2014, 09:08 PM
From what I heard only a small % of the tickets sold to the Super Bowl originated from either of the two teams home states. I've never personally met a Seahawk fan and I live in Virginia. I know a bunch of Bronco fans though. Maybe the Seahawks had a lot of NFL fans jump on the bandwagon because they like the idea of being part of a group - the 12th man.

Its 17.5% of some unknown baseline qty. From there is the sale on the open market and that is where they cleaned up. The hawks fans traveled well.

Agamemnon
02-02-2014, 09:28 PM
So this was worse than having the biggest point differential ever set on us?

I don't think so.

Hell even the 2nd Quarter in the Redskin game was more embarrassing than this. Grow up and get over it.

We were actually favorites in this game. That game we were massive underdogs. You get the difference yes?

ak1971
02-02-2014, 09:37 PM
To The Broncos:

You see, this profession is filled to the brim with unrealistic mother****ers. Mother****ers who thought their ass would age like wine. If you mean it turns to vinegar, it does. If you mean it gets better with age, it don't

orange crusher
02-03-2014, 02:28 AM

I find it funny that you call out the fans when you don't even go to the games. It's really laughable that you're sitting on your couch complaining about fans attending the games. It's like someone on welfare complaining because they're not getting enough money. If every fan took your lead, the team would be playing in an empty stadium.

I've been to a lot of games and the New England game was probably the loudest I've been to at that stadium. Just because they toned it down on the television doesn't mean it wasn't loud.

Action
02-03-2014, 04:31 AM
I find it funny that you call out the fans when you don't even go to the games. It's really laughable that you're sitting on your couch complaining about fans attending the games. It's like someone on welfare complaining because they're not getting enough money. If every fan took your lead, the team would be playing in an empty stadium.

I've been to a lot of games and the New England game was probably the loudest I've been to at that stadium. Just because they toned it down on the television doesn't mean it wasn't loud.

Your analogy sucks. It doesn't even make sense. Considering I don't live in Denver, or the state of Colorado, or even near it...no I don't go to the games. How did you compare that to being on welfare and complaining about money? :rofl:

The San Diego game was louder, and the crowd was 10x more amp'd for that game than the NE game. Phil Simms said the same.

And no, they're not going to "tone it down on the the television." The camera was shaking during the SD game. I guess they brought it some new equipment and rebuilt the foundation for the cameras the next week to prevent that right?

As I said, all you need to do is watch the celebration of the AFC championship game and the NFC championship game... it doesn't take a genius to figure this **** out. But it does take a delusional person to deny it.

LRtagger
02-03-2014, 04:35 AM
This pretty much sums it up

AST RUTHERFORD, NJ - FEBRUARY 2: John Harding of Colorado Springs sits in the concourse during the 3rd quarter. He said the Seattle fans never sit down and he can't see the game. "You know, it's like we didn't show up. It's a bummer. It reminds me of the old Super Bowls. It's depressing. It's really tough." He paid $3,200 for a ticket. The Denver Broncos vs the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey Sunday, February 2, 2014. (Photo by Craig F. Walker/The Denver Post)

Action
02-03-2014, 04:41 AM
This pretty much sums it up

I remember when I went to a game in Denver and I was told to sit down by some fans behind me because I was amp'd up when the Broncos were on offense Hilarious! This was Tebow's last year as a Bronco. Broncos fans are passive.

That story does pretty much sum it up though...but you know we got some delusional fans on here thinking it was the same or couldn't notice a difference on "their tv." :rofl:

I don't get it, the Broncos were turnt all the way up during the Chargers game...then went back into b**** and spoiled mode afterwards. That AFC championship celebration was pathetic.

Broncos crowd was louder in the 4th quarter during the 2011 season with Tim Tebow than any games the past 2 years minus SD game.

chawknz
02-03-2014, 07:05 AM
I don't know what some of you jokers are reading, but in no way did Tamme insult the Denver fans, unless more was said than what was posted in the first post. What he says is true, Seattle fans clearly outnumbered Broncos fans by a lot and were much louder when the Broncos O was on the field.

Probably the loudest Super Bowl I've ever heard.

Crushaholic
02-03-2014, 07:23 AM
I thought the 12th man was invented somewhere down in Texas.

Kinda like teams calling themselves "nation" yet only occupying one city through their existence.

Yes. Texas A&M owns the rights to "12th Man". They are ALLOWING Seattle to use that concept. Paul Allen didn't create anything of the sort...

Armchair Bronco
02-03-2014, 08:18 AM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Jacob Tamme told us on No BS <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Broncos&amp;src=hash">#Broncos</a> Post Game Show &quot;Seattle fans were incredible, crowd noise caused havoc on 1st play.&quot;</p>&mdash; Cecil Lammey (@cecillammey) <a href="https://twitter.com/cecillammey/statuses/430181393054699520">February 3, 2014</a></blockquote>

The thing is: Seattle fans *were* extremely loud to start the game, but Manning's antics on the first play suggest he thought he was playing a home game in Denver. Why else would he approach the line multiple times, change the play call, and try to be the field general from the shotgun formation?

What dumbass thought it would be a good idea to line up in shotgun formation for the first play? Why not be a little more cautious to start the game, and call some reasonably safe and high-percentage plays to get things going?

Armchair Bronco
02-03-2014, 08:23 AM
Yes. Texas A&M owns the rights to "12th Man". They are ALLOWING Seattle to use that concept. Paul Allen didn't create anything of the sort...

The Seahawks are licensing the right to use the term.

Details: http://www.forbes.com/sites/aliciajessop/2014/01/31/texas-am-stands-to-earn-more-in-upcoming-12th-man-trademark-licensing-negotiations-as-seahawks-exposure-rises/

===

"[I]n 2006 Texas A&M filed a trademark lawsuit against the Seattle Seahawks stemming from the NFL team’s use of the “12th Man” phrase. The lawsuit was ultimately settled, the terms of which included the Seahawks paying Texas A&M $100,000 and a subsequent $5,000 annual licensing fee for five years with a right to renew the agreement thereafter. In 2011 the Seahawks renewed the agreement for another five years, taking the deal through 2016.

As the 2016 expiration of the license agreement approaches and the success of the Seahawks continues to rise, reports indicate that the sides have begun renegotiation discussions. However, newly minted issues will likely drive the licensing fee Texas A&M receives under the deal to dollar amounts much greater than $5,000 annually."

===

I imagine that Paul Allen will not have a problem paying for a more expensive licensing arrangement. He probably makes enough money taking a 5-minute dump to pay Texas A&M a king's ransom for the next thousand years.

Out

LetsGoBroncos
02-03-2014, 08:30 AM

I was at the NE game..it was not weak. It was extremely loud, don't know how it could have been much louder.

orange crusher
02-03-2014, 08:37 AM
Your analogy sucks. It doesn't even make sense. Considering I don't live in Denver, or the state of Colorado, or even near it...no I don't go to the games. How did you compare that to being on welfare and complaining about money? :rofl:

Let me explain it to you then...If you don't like the noise the fans are making, do something about it. It's similar to someone complaining about the handouts they're receiving but choosing to do nothing about it, such as looking for a job. Understand now? Btw, I don't live in Colorado, nor do a lot of the fans that attend games.

orange crusher
02-03-2014, 08:49 AM
The San Diego game was louder, and the crowd was 10x more amp'd for that game than the NE game. Phil Simms said the same.

And no, they're not going to "tone it down on the the television." The camera was shaking during the SD game. I guess they brought it some new equipment and rebuilt the foundation for the cameras the next week to prevent that right?

As I said, all you need to do is watch the celebration of the AFC championship game and the NFC championship game... it doesn't take a genius to figure this **** out. But it does take a delusional person to deny it.

Says the guy that didn't go to either of the games. It's impossible for me to compare the New England game to the San Diego game because I wasn't at the San Diego game but the New England game was probably the loudest I've heard that stadium (been to at least 50 games there).

To anyone that went to both playoff games, were the fans at the San Diego game 10x more amp'd up? Phil Simms said it and Action saw it on TV, it must be true. :rofl:

eddie mac
02-03-2014, 08:49 AM
Where in that statement has Tamme blamed the Bronco fans for anything. I feel the same pain guys but some of you are seeing things that just aren't there.

LetsGoBroncos
02-03-2014, 08:52 AM
Says the guy that didn't go to either of the games. It's impossible for me to compare the New England game to the San Diego game because I wasn't at the San Diego game but the New England game was probably the loudest I've heard that stadium (been to at least 50 games there).

To anyone that went to both playoff games, were the fans at the San Diego game 10x more amp'd up? Phil Simms said it and Action saw it on TV, it must be true. :rofl:

Exactly. It was loud, end of story

broncocalijohn
02-03-2014, 10:42 AM
More like our players are weak minded.

Tamme should put on a dress if he's gonna say stupid **** like that.

First, wasnt it Tamme that left his lane down the middle on that kickoff return to start the 2nd half? That is all on you Tamme. You went in a lane with two other Broncos were occupying space!

Also, first play was not only the Seahawks fans but the whole stadium was cheering on first play. I would only be ashamed if Broncos fans were also screaming. It would have been awesome if manning told the "neutral" crowd to stfu.

Btw Tamme, what exactly did you guys give our fans to cheer about? You guys took them out of the game early. They braved the weather and you guys ****ted on them.

Broncofan_H
02-03-2014, 01:35 PM

You've been told a couple of times by people who were at the AFC Championship that it was, indeed, loud at the stadium. The loudest it may have ever been. It was louder than the Chargers game. I think it was the loudest except for maybe the 2005 Divisional game against the (at the time) unbeatable in the playoff Patriots.

You do know there could have been differences in the audio equipment, settings, etc., right?

I've been going to games since 1987. I've been yelling my guts out at the stadium, not you. My dad and I have shelled out the $ for the tickets all those years, not you. You don't get to sit on your couch and tell those of us who were there and are telling you what it was like what was going on because you were watching on the TeeVee machine. You don't get to tell us that we suck.

You were also probably told to sit down and shut up because as you said, we were on offense at the time you were standing up. You don't make noise when we are on offense.

BroncoBeavis
02-03-2014, 01:49 PM

The idea that this is some kind of intellectual property that should be protected is ludicrous on its face. The term predated any of the teams currently claiming it.

It's likely why the Seecacks "settlement" involves such a token amount. Wouldn't hold up if someone pressed the issue in court.

errand
02-03-2014, 01:54 PM
Oh, for the love of God!

Jacob did not say anything about the Bronco fans... He was asked about the snap that went over Manning's head.... And his reply was that the crowd noise caused the miscommunication and caused the turnover...end of story ...

he did not insult any of you butt hurt people

broncswin
02-03-2014, 02:19 PM
I'm a broncos fan.....and I think I'm a mean, tough mother f-er.....so kiss my a s s!!!!

B I t c h

Rabb
02-03-2014, 02:45 PM
Hey look, Action is being a dramatic bitch. There's a new twist on things!

Smilin Assassin
02-03-2014, 03:54 PM
Cheered as loud as I could even into 4th when our D was on the field. I was fortunate enough that even sitting next to almost all seahawk fans, they were decent people.

Did my best, and heard others as well even when game was out of hand. Seattle was definitely better represented in stands, though. Seemed almost 4 or 5 to 1 heading in.

All that said, throw us some love, Jacob. Not them.

Action
02-03-2014, 03:54 PM
I was at the NE game..it was not weak. It was extremely loud, don't know how it could have been much louder.

lol. ...to branch of someone elses analogy...if you take a bum into an average 5000 sqft house, he'd say that's extremely nice and not sure how much bigger a house could be!

Then if you take Bill Gates into the same house, you think he'd be thinking the same?

It's perspective.

It's already said a million times Denver hasn't been rockin like that since the old mile high stadium. That's when it was loud in Denver.

Action
02-03-2014, 03:56 PM
Cheered as loud as I could even into 4th when our D was on the field. I was fortunate enough that even sitting next to almost all seahawk fans, they were decent people.

Did my best, and heard others as well even when game was out of hand. Seattle was definitely better represented in stands, though. Seemed almost 4 or 5 to 1 heading in.

It's really a generality...obviously not ALL Broncos fans are weak. I'm sure there are many who yell their lungs out and give it their all. But the mentality of the whole fanbase as a group is what is in discussion here.

Action
02-03-2014, 03:57 PM
Let me explain it to you then...If you don't like the noise the fans are making, do something about it. It's similar to someone complaining about the handouts they're receiving but choosing to do nothing about it, such as looking for a job. Understand now? Btw, I don't live in Colorado, nor do a lot of the fans that attend games.

This is a discussion about the fan base as a whole, you're completely out of context here. Coming in saying, I CHEER LOUD!!! isn't really adding anything to the discussion.

Action
02-03-2014, 03:59 PM

lol how many times did Philip Rivers have to waste a time out because it was too loud? How many times did you see him struggle getting off signals to his offense? Broncos were balls to the wall from 1 - 4 during SD game.

It was not NEARLY as loud for the Patriots throughout the game.

It doesn't take a genius **** head, I guess you'll find a way to dispute that too.

I find it funny you're quoting me, but you're ignoring the story the other poster made about the Seahawks fans standing up and Broncos fan bitching about it because he wanted to sit down at the super bowl. :rofl:

BroncoBeavis
02-03-2014, 04:01 PM

It looked like there were a ton more seahawks fans.

With the way the tickets are divided, that's fairly tough to explain. Other than maybe the bandwagon "goin to the Superbowl, no matter who plays" types who already had tickets broke hard for Seattle.

That would fall in line with the rest of the Cacks Bandwagon we've witnessed recently. I don't think you can really attribute it to anything Denver's fanbase could've done.

Action
02-03-2014, 04:02 PM
Exactly. It was loud, end of story

I guess some people will just accept mediocrity. The only way to improve and get better is if you accept that there is room for improvement to begin with.

Many of you seem to be in the denial stage. You'll eventually get to the acceptance stage.

Broncos fans can be loud, that's the thing...but as someone said they have a spoiled type mentality...or just passive unless the situation is so great (tim tebow) they'll lose it.

Action
02-03-2014, 04:06 PM
It looked like there were a ton more seahawks fans.

With the way the tickets are divided, that's fairly tough to explain. Other than maybe the bandwagon "goin to the Superbowl, no matter who plays" types who already had tickets broke hard for Seattle.

That would fall in line with the rest of the Cacks Bandwagon we've witnessed recently. I don't think you can really attribute it to anything Denver's fanbase could've done.

I wouldn't attribute it to one game, this talking about the fan base as a whole. We are just not the loudest fans in the world.

If I could, I'd record the AFC championship celebration vs NFC championship and show you the difference. Maybe then some Denver fans would take some ownership.

When I go to games in SD I cheer my brains out. But I am no better than another fan...I just think our fan base needs to turn it up a notch with intensity.

With the new Marijuana laws though...I think it might be going in the other direction :rofl:

Rausch 2.0
02-03-2014, 04:17 PM
Broncos fans can be loud, that's the thing...but as someone said they have a spoiled type mentality...or just passive unless the situation is so great (tim tebow) they'll lose it.

I think that's very true.

The Donks won the division, looked impressive through the playoffs, and fell 1 game short.

That's a damned good season.

In fact it's better than all but one team.

I'll tell you a secret though: fans of other NFL teams despise you.

It's not because you cheat (not that we know of) or that you have that one guy to hate like a Dion or TO or Ocho Cinco.

THE FANS feel entitled. THEY feel like they should win and the NFL is against them when a SB is lost.

WHEN A SB IS LOST.

Think how stupid that sounds to every other team.

After about a week the cloud all of you are under will pass and you'll see things differently. You'll honestly look at the team.

You'll think about it and truly know that there are areas that need improved. You have to get better here and there. You have to make hard decisions. You have to improve the team.

Or you'll keep up the stereotype and say "We were clearly the better team. We only lost because..."

Popcorn Sutton
02-03-2014, 05:44 PM

Man, I'm seriously tired of hearing this. Were you there? That place was rocking that day.

Here's a little video I shot from my seats.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/t2MKP7oMa0c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Action
02-03-2014, 05:46 PM
Man, I'm seriously tired of hearing this. Were you there? That place was rocking that day.

Here's a little video I shot from my seats.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/t2MKP7oMa0c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm merely comparing it to the Chargers games and other playoff games.

I am not doubting it was loud if you're just trying to define that word.

Popcorn Sutton
02-03-2014, 05:57 PM
Another for good measure... crappy cell phone video but I was at both playoff games and they were both loud.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MOjR3hwHnS0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I did go home and re-watch both on TV and for whatever reason the noise does not come through well on televised games at Sports Authority field.

Popcorn Sutton
02-03-2014, 06:00 PM
I've also noticed, not sure if there is any science to it but cold games are always louder and the Chargers game was cold. I was sweating at the Pats game.

Rausch 2.0
02-03-2014, 06:49 PM
Bump...

orange crusher
02-04-2014, 01:08 AM
This is a discussion about the fan base as a whole, you're completely out of context here. Coming in saying, I CHEER LOUD!!! isn't really adding anything to the discussion.

Reading comprehension a weakness for you? Please show me where I came in saying that I cheer loud. I spoke about the noise in the stadium (the fan base as a whole), not specifically about what I was doing. You sir are the one that's adding nothing because all you're doing is complaining about others when you weren't even there...drama queen.

Action
02-04-2014, 01:48 AM
Reading comprehension a weakness for you? Please show me where I came in saying that I cheer loud. I spoke about the noise in the stadium (the fan base as a whole), not specifically about what I was doing. You sir are the one that's adding nothing because all you're doing is complaining about others when you weren't even there...drama queen.

I read quite adequately.

However, I guess inference is a weakness of yours.

You came at me with the "do something about it" and stated that you go to the games, thus trying to validate that you can have an opinion since you do. This is not about 1 person, so you telling me to go to the games doesn't really mean **** in this conversation.

I'm adding what I can, which is going on the most popular, or 2nd most popular, Broncos forum on the net and making a thread about it.

You have yet you accept that the fans just don't bring it as much as other teams do (Seattle, Packers, etc). Nor have you responded to the post on page 2 about the story about the crying Broncos fan because a Seattle fan wouldn't sit down during the game.

I also find it funny that you nor anyone else wanted to refer to the AFC championship celebration at the end that I also brought up.

Let's be honest, Kansas City fans at arrowhead are louder than Denver fans at sports authority. Until fans accept the facts, there will never be improvement. And by the sounds of you and others in here, you're perfectly fine with how it is.

I'm not say you or any other specific fan doesn't cheer loud enough. Just like saying the Broncos were soft yesterday doesn't mean every single player played like ****...

Action
02-04-2014, 01:49 AM
I've read many times by many people that Sports Authority just doesn't rock like it used to at old Mile High. I guess we can just let that slide though.

orange crusher
02-04-2014, 01:57 AM
I find it funny you're quoting me, but you're ignoring the story the other poster made about the Seahawks fans standing up and Broncos fan b****ing about it because he wanted to sit down at the super bowl. :rofl:

I was quoting you because I was disputing your claims that the noise was weak for the NE game. I have yet to see anyone that attended the SD & NE games agree with you.

I didn't comment about another poster talking about something that they said happened at the Super Bowl because I have no reason to dispute it. It probably happened.

Action
02-04-2014, 02:00 AM
I was quoting you because I was disputing your claims that the noise was weak for the NE game. I have yet to see anyone that attended the SD & NE games agree with you.

I didn't comment about another poster talking about something that they said happened at the Super Bowl because I have no reason to dispute it. It probably happened.

I have yet to see anyone attend both games disagree. Again, I'm going off what I saw on TV pre-game and during the game...and Chris Simms.

Look man, it doesn't take a scientist to see how rattled Philip Rivers was during the game. That is an absolutely rarity at this new stadium. Multiple timeouts false starts, delay of games...etc.

I'm saying the NE game was weak in comparison to the Chargers game, and definitely not as loud as the Seahawks stadium but that's probably a bar too high to set right now.

orange crusher
02-04-2014, 02:04 AM
I've read many times by many people that Sports Authority just doesn't rock like it used to at old Mile High. I guess we can just let that slide though.

I've been to plenty of games that I didn't think we're very loud but the New England game wasn't one of them. I agree that the new stadium isn't as loud as the old stadium. Some is probably due to a changing fan base but some is due to the stadium itself. People stomping their feet at the old stadium used to be known as Rocky Mountain thunder if I remember correctly. The foot stomping doesn't have the same noisy affect at the new stadium, not even close.

Action
02-04-2014, 02:05 AM
Another for good measure... crappy cell phone video but I was at both playoff games and they were both loud.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MOjR3hwHnS0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I did go home and re-watch both on TV and for whatever reason the noise does not come through well on televised games at Sports Authority field.

Anything will sound loud on a camera phone.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ash7YBU7qLU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

But you can see the above video is louder than yours (maybe due to quality though)...yours is loud because you're yelling along with some others around you. The Seahawks video you could hear the mic pick up the whole stadium. I'm not saying the fans were louder in either video as a fact, I'm just saying a camera phone isn't the most accurate comparison tool.

Action
02-04-2014, 02:07 AM
I've been to plenty of games that I didn't think we're very loud but the New England game wasn't one of them. I agree that the new stadium isn't as loud as the old stadium. Some is probably due to a changing fan base but some is due to the stadium itself. People stomping their feet at the old stadium used to be known as Rocky Mountain thunder if I remember correctly. The foot stomping doesn't have the same noisy affect at the new stadium, not even close.

I've never said they were NOT loud as a general statement for the NE game, nor have I said it wasn't loud compared to a regular season game. I was merely making 2 comparisons, what I saw from SD vs NE game. That is it.

SD game was just off the charts.

Action
02-04-2014, 02:10 AM
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Mr-7_tvKYX0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

orange crusher
02-04-2014, 02:13 AM
I have yet to see anyone attend both games disagree. Again, I'm going off what I saw on TV pre-game and during the game...and Chris Simms.

Look man, it doesn't take a scientist to see how rattled Philip Rivers was during the game. That is an absolutely rarity at this new stadium. Multiple timeouts false starts, delay of games...etc.

I'm saying the NE game was weak in comparison to the Chargers game, and definitely not as loud as the Seahawks stadium but that's probably a bar too high to set right now.

Popcorn Sutton disagreed and he said he attended both games. Didn't do a search, but when this was previously brought up in another thread, several people that attended disagreed also.

Action
02-04-2014, 02:15 AM
Popcorn Sutton disagreed and he said he attended both games. Didn't do a search, but when this was previously brought up in another thread, several people that attended disagreed also.

Popcorn Sutton said they were both loud, went home and watched on TV...then followed with a post that the SD game might have been louder due to cold.

Let's not ignore Phillip Rivers that day either though.

Popcorn Sutton brought the heat though :thumbs:

Action
02-04-2014, 02:19 AM
The main thing that irked me and what this is based upon is that the Seattle fans were much louder and more represented than Denver fans at the Super Bowl.

John Fox practiced without speakers loud because he thought it'd be a neutral field and not sound like an away game.

It sure sounded like an away game.

Chrissy Rules
02-04-2014, 05:15 AM
I don't live in Denver wish I did because I would be at every game. There is ALOT of Bronco fans EVERYWHERE...heres a crazy idea...maybe the lucky ones of you who can go the home games and theres the others like myself who can do some away games why don't we as collective Broncos fans during the off season put our own roster together...meaning our motto for next year could be something like THE RALLY ...they have the 12th man right so lets turn out the Bronco fans in volumes and show EVERYBODY EXACTLY what BRONCO COUNTRY IS.... we cant help Elway in the sense of getting the pieces that we need to be the dynasty hes the expert BUT WE CAN DO OUR PART... isn't the motto UNITED IN ORANGE... lets give the NFL its new adopted colors ORANGE AND BLUE.....

bpc
02-04-2014, 05:40 AM

Tamme's awesome. Go watch him on Harvin's kick return for a Td. Dude needs to get cut.

CEH
02-04-2014, 06:02 AM

Dumb sh?t,

Denver fans are not going to cheer when Manning has the ball

go_broncos
02-04-2014, 06:08 AM
**** THIS TEAM..scoring 8 points..

Fox should be fired on the spot. way to prepare for the big time.Half of the world watched stopped watching the game.