PDA

View Full Version : The bright side

ColoradoDarin
02-02-2014, 07:29 PM
At least we weren't 18-0 going into the game with "The Greatest Offense In The History Of The NFL!!"

That's all I got.

I HATE QUEEF FANS!
02-02-2014, 07:30 PM
**** you. AFC Championship teams should be celebrated.

KipCorrington25
02-02-2014, 07:32 PM
The bright side, DRC won't retire, BOOYAH!

broncogary
02-02-2014, 07:32 PM
At least we weren't 18-0 going into the game with "The Greatest Offense In The History Of The NFL!!"

That's all I got.

Hey, when you look at it that way...

:vermeil:

KipCorrington25
02-02-2014, 07:33 PM
Oh and Adams won't have to walk home! Awesome.

ColoradoDarin
02-02-2014, 07:42 PM
**** you. AFC Championship teams should be celebrated.

That's what the team looked like out there.

They had their SB over the Pats 2 weeks ago and thought this was the pro bowl.

Wes Mantooth
02-02-2014, 07:48 PM
eat sh1t with stupid bright side threads. we just lost the mo*$& *%*%((% Superbowl!

McDman
02-02-2014, 07:50 PM
Anderson looked good on like two runs.

That's about it.

rmsanger
02-02-2014, 07:52 PM
we won't have to wait on Peyton's trip to Disney for him to start working toward next season.

broncolife
02-02-2014, 07:52 PM
nobodys complaining we lost because of the refs

ColoradoDarin
02-02-2014, 08:02 PM
eat sh1t with stupid bright side threads. we just lost the mo*$& *%*%((% Superbowl!

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/20131218/4927722/simpsons-sarcasm-detector-broken-o.gif

GoHAM
02-02-2014, 08:20 PM
I get it; gallows humor let me try!

First to five!

And all by 17 or more points.

Yes typing that hurt my soul.

HELLHAMMER
02-02-2014, 08:24 PM
On the bright side Pot Roast looks like a real find and could be the impact player in the middle the broncos have needed for years.

Old No. 7
02-02-2014, 08:28 PM
nobodys complaining we lost because of the refs

hahahaha you were GIFTED that last 1st down, while Sherman got ****ed on OPI.

Powderaddict
02-02-2014, 08:53 PM
We could have lost 44-8, that would have been worse.

There is no brightside :(

broncolife
02-02-2014, 09:05 PM
hahahaha you were GIFTED that last 1st down, while Sherman got ****ed on OPI.

uhh not complaing about the refs. But if the game was close I bet people would be biatching about them. Especially the dbs mugging recievers.

broncolife
02-02-2014, 09:06 PM
Broncos don't have to meet Obama

maher_tyler
02-02-2014, 09:06 PM
On the bright side Pot Roast looks like a real find and could be the impact player in the middle the broncos have needed for years.

Him, DT and Welker were the only ones that came to play. I'm confident the Jags would have beat us today.

NFLBRONCO
02-02-2014, 09:09 PM
We pick 31 instead of 32

Old No. 7
02-02-2014, 09:13 PM
Pick Play Justice. Served up ice-cold.

GoHAM
02-02-2014, 09:24 PM
On the bright side, I just took a nice mile walk (it's 12 degrees outside right now, which is 4 more than the Broncos scored tonight) to the neighborhood Albertson's (don't drink and drive kids!), to buy my dog a couple of cans of food. I cracked the can of chunky beef with bacon and cheese open and dumped it in his food bowl. He wolfed it down happily and laid down in front of the couch.

Five minutes later, he puked half of it up on the carpet. I jumped up at the first erp, but was not fast enough. I tried to get him out the back door.

Not fast enough. He puked up the rest of it on the dining room carpet.

I spent 10 minutes scrubbing the carpet after picking up an entire pound of dog puke.

What's the bright side you ask? I had 10-15 minutes of dealing with something more palatable than contemplating tonight's "Big Game".

huh??
02-02-2014, 09:27 PM
On the bright side, I just took a nice mile walk (it's 12 degrees outside right now, which is 4 more than the Broncos scored tonight) to the neighborhood Albertson's (don't drink and drive kids!), to buy my dog a couple of cans of food. I cracked the can of chunky beef with bacon and cheese open and dumped it in his food bowl. He wolfed it down happily and laid down in front of the couch.

Five minutes later, he puked half of it up on the carpet. I jumped up at the first erp, but was not fast enough. I tried to get him out the back door.

I spent 10 minutes scrubbing the carpet after picking up an entire pound of dog puke.

What's the bright side you ask? I had 10-15 minutes of dealing with something more palatable than contemplating tonight's "Big Game".

Good perspective.

broncos-rock
02-02-2014, 09:33 PM
Loved the Bruno Mars halftime show

No1BroncoFan
02-02-2014, 09:34 PM
There was absolutely no "bright" side to this game. None.

ghwk
02-02-2014, 10:20 PM

That is effing awesome. Dogs put it all in perspective. Plus that pretty much sums up the game.

ColoradoDarin
02-03-2014, 04:33 AM

Perfect.

ColoradoDarin
02-03-2014, 04:34 AM
Another one - my kids are too young to remember this disaster.

orangenblue
02-03-2014, 07:01 AM

That's all I got.

WTF? The Patriots actually played that game. Broncos got absolutely bludgeoned last night.

orangenblue
02-03-2014, 07:03 AM

Double Perfect

uplink
02-03-2014, 01:57 PM
one bright side is this will limit the amount of bandwagon fans. I bet a lot of these guys will head elsewhere after seeing their team get beat up, not the true fans though.

Old No. 7
02-03-2014, 07:58 PM
one bright side is this will limit the amount of bandwagon fans. I bet a lot of these guys will head elsewhere after seeing their team get beat up, not the true fans though.

Yep, all those New Mexico bandwagon Donkeys were NO where to be seen today. Prolly out buying Raiduh gear again.