Action
02-02-2014, 07:22 PM
We are soft.

SVine
02-02-2014, 07:23 PM
When did he say this?

stoxman
02-02-2014, 07:28 PM
Preseason game when Seattle kicked our ass.

I want to see balance to this team with some of that legion of boom nastiness in our secondary. Re-sign DRC and Harris. Hope Kayvon can improve as he is physical. All other corners can hit the damn bricks and we saw again the decline of Champ again tonight. We will need his salary to sign both corners and DT. Decker is probably gone as is Knowshon.

Bring in Jairus Byrd and draft DEF early and often along with a WR to replace Decker. Our OL was beaten badly and a new OG may be needed (Beadles is another question).

I'm optimistic we can be back next year but Elway and Co. have some SERIOUS work ahead of them this offseason. We have to get tougher as a unit and not play so damn tight.

Did anyone else notice how "all business" our guys were walking into the stadium? In suits, all serious looks on the faces? Then see so many of the Seahawks players casual and loose, smiling? I think we were WAY too uptight about this game and it showed early (like 1st play early!).

SVine
02-02-2014, 07:34 PM
Well who does he have to blame? You hire a soft coach you get a soft team.....

SoCalBronco
02-02-2014, 07:34 PM
He should ****ing look at himself and the roster he put together.

KipCorrington25
02-02-2014, 07:35 PM
Decker is a tough guy!

Opps, I meant a pretty boy.

OBF1
02-02-2014, 08:02 PM
Decker is weak when he is not tripping over his own feet.

hades
02-02-2014, 08:05 PM
When they switched hotels last night, they shoulda chose a Holiday Inn Express! Not sure where they went, but I need to find out and never stay there. I guess it makes you forget even the basic stuff you've learned all year.

BowlenBall
02-02-2014, 08:18 PM
Decker is weak when he is not tripping over his own feet.

No, no he's not -- he's one of the best blocking wide receivers in the league.