PDA

View Full Version : Did it have to be so bad ?

ATL-Eric
02-02-2014, 07:43 PM
Seriously man. Wtf. Someone needs to be held accountable. Who?

SonOfLe-loLang
02-02-2014, 07:43 PM
It was everyone. What can ya do

HELLHAMMER
02-02-2014, 07:47 PM
The first play of the game set the tone. Stayed the same the rest of the game.

SonOfLe-loLang
02-02-2014, 07:48 PM
The first play of the game set the tone. Stayed the same the rest of the game.

Hell we even lost the coin toss

Drunken.Broncoholic2
02-02-2014, 07:49 PM
Did you expect any different from an organization where SB blow outs are the norm?

orinjkrush
02-02-2014, 08:06 PM
Its the curse. The curse of the orange jerseys.

chrisp
02-02-2014, 08:17 PM
That's the thing - it's actually hard to pinpoint one single thing. It was just miscues and bad plays all over the place. Kickoff return in the 2nd half, three guys have a chance to make a tackle, safety on the first play, wtf? I'm not superstitious, but I do think that Orange jersey carries some serious hoodoo now. So much pain today, seriously I thought these days were behind us. I was not confident of a win but I was confident of a close game. Aaaaahhh whatever. Just try to remember that those four losses Made those two wins all the sweeter. Play the long game.Right that's it,I'm done.........80s revival sucks big time.......

Bronco Bob
02-02-2014, 08:19 PM
Hell we even lost the coin toss

I had this bad feeling when we lost the toss. Don't know why. Just did.

Greatspirits
02-02-2014, 08:24 PM
Its the curse. The curse of the orange jerseys.

Exactly, I didn't want to bring it up, bring back the blue jerseys!

ATL-Eric
02-02-2014, 08:25 PM
That's the thing - it's actually hard to pinpoint one single thing. It was just miscues and bad plays all over the place. Kickoff return in the 2nd half, three guys have a chance to make a tackle, safety on the first play, wtf? I'm not superstitious, but I do think that Orange jersey carries some serious hoodoo now. So much pain today, seriously I thought these days were behind us. I was not confident of a win but I was confident of a close game. Aaaaahhh whatever. Just try to remember that those four losses Made those two wins all the sweeter. Play the long game.Right that's it,I'm done.........80s revival sucks big time.......

If we weren't wearing white in the giants Sb loss I might be on board with you. Although we had a chance to win that one unlike the ones with the orange jerseys.