PDA

View Full Version : getting to the superbowl now officially a cluster ****

manchambo
02-02-2014, 01:33 PM
Security apparently already a disaster at the station to transfer to the stadium (secaucus junction). Now the switch outside that station is down, train I'm on stuck outside the station for twenty minutes so far. Slightly frustrating after spending this kind of money to go to a football game.

brncs_fan
02-02-2014, 01:38 PM
Keep your head up bro and keep us posted.

manchambo
02-02-2014, 02:03 PM
Actually they did a great job clearing people through secaucus junction. Things looking up.

However, we have so far seen three humvees with surface to air missiles on the line to the stadium. Serious security.

strafen
02-02-2014, 02:12 PM
Actually they did a great job clearing people through secaucus junction. Things looking up.

However, we have so far seen three humvees with surface to air missiles on the line to the stadium. Serious security.

Oh you'd better believe it.
We don't fawk around!
USA!!!
USA!!!
USA!!!

stopgap
02-02-2014, 02:16 PM
We don't fawk around!
USA!!!
USA!!!
USA!!!

To be honest. We are known for fawking around.

broncocalijohn
02-02-2014, 02:53 PM
I snuck into the bucks vs raiders superbowl right after 9/11. So much for that 4000 plus security.

stopgap
02-02-2014, 03:05 PM
I snuck into the bucks vs raiders superbowl right after 9/11. So much for that 4000 plus security.

yeah, we don't care.

theAPAOps5
02-02-2014, 03:18 PM

Look at those more as celebratory fire works. Or transports of "Awesome"

strafen
02-02-2014, 03:21 PM

I can only imagine the kind of satellite system they have installed for the Superbowl capable detecting anything in the air and be ready to blow it up in pieces out of the sky
We don't fawk around!
USA!!!
USA!!!
USA!!!