PDA

View Full Version : Enemy territory.

The Lone Bolt
02-01-2014, 07:00 PM
How many Bronco fans here will be in DT Seattle tomorrow?

And just in case, how many Seahawk fans here (if any are sticking around) will be in Denver?

I personally plan to head down to Seattle to watch the game. Should be fun! :griese:

Kid A
02-01-2014, 07:29 PM
For your sake I hope they don't take after their Vancouver neighbors to the north and try to burn the town down after a loss.

http://www.angryasianman.com/images/angry/vancouver_riot01.jpg

andyh64000
02-01-2014, 07:52 PM
How many Bronco fans here will be in DT Seattle tomorrow?

And just in case, how many Seahawk fans here (if any are sticking around) will be in Denver?

I personally plan to head down to Seattle to watch the game. Should be fun! :griese:

You should go to Henry's Tavern just north of Safeco field and the Clink. Great place to watch a game and if their is any excitement following the game you will be right in the middle of it.

huh??
02-02-2014, 01:38 AM
In early October, I was in Seattle as part of a group to pick up a new 737-800 from Boeing for Southwest Airlines. We had dinner in some Irish pub on the hill by Pike's Market (Public Market?). They had a Seabird flag hanging up behind the bar that would have been tough to reach to "make disappear", but it ended up being a cool party place as there was a Portland/Seattle MLS playoff game that night. They had a fan-band with horns and drums. It got loud and reminded me of the way fans in Europe are.

It would probably be a great place to point and laugh at the Seapants fans while collecting their tears of sorrow after the game tomorrow.

andyh64000
02-02-2014, 06:48 AM
In early October, I was in Seattle as part of a group to pick up a new 737-800 from Boeing for Southwest Airlines. We had dinner in some Irish pub on the hill by Pike's Market (Public Market?). They had a Seabird flag hanging up behind the bar that would have been tough to reach to "make disappear", but it ended up being a cool party place as there was a Portland/Seattle MLS playoff game that night. They had a fan-band with horns and drums. It got loud and reminded me of the way fans in Europe are.

It would probably be a great place to point and laugh at the Seapants fans while collecting their tears of sorrow after the game tomorrow.

Was it Kel's in Post Alley?

huh??
02-02-2014, 08:30 AM
Was it Kel's in Post Alley?

Yeah, I think it was.