PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE BRONCOS BEAT HELL OUT OF SEACHICKS

STEELCURTIN
01-31-2014, 06:09 AM
Its been 8 + years since SB 40 & the Seachick fans are still crying foul

Sure they had a few bad calls, but so did we no one seems to talk about

I took time to compile the following facts if you care to read it

I'm posting this should you guys find yourself in the same position should it be a close game. Hawk Fans are the biggest Cry Babies in the NFL. Like i said, Hawk Fans are STILL crying in Numbers about it to this day

Very interesting to say the least>>>>

My final thoughts on the SB, putting it to rest once and for all.
I took time to give an objective, along with what i feel is a very accurate account regarding of SB 40.

Lets start with FACTS shall we..

Blockers cannot use their hands or arms to push from behind, hang onto, or encircle an opponent in a manner that restricts movement as the play develops. Whether the hook is a complete circle is irrelevant. I'm talking about the play in question where Haggans was held which is indeed a penalty. The framework of the body doesn't matter if Haggans got grabbed, which he did. Jackson did extend his arm on defensive back Chris Hope. There's no denying that. And if you extend your arm directly in front of the back judge, you're going to get called for it -- especially if you're in the end zone!

Every week on NFL Total Access, Mike Pereira reviews the controversial calls, so when he clarified the penalties in the Super Bowl, it wasn't something he did for the first time.

In the AFC Championship Game, the Steelers had a touchdown called back on an illegal formation penalty (putting them at 2nd-and-13 at the 17), but they scored a touchdown the very next play. I understand the illegal formation wasn't viewed as a touch call, but they still bounced back and scored anyway. Seattle failed to do this and still had the ball 1st-and-20 at the 26. The fact that the Seahawks gained minus three yards on the next three plays can't be blamed on the refs.

Matt Hasselbeck completed a pass to Jeramy Steven's to the one-yard line only to have it called back because of holding. ABC made it seem like it was a questionable call by not mentioning the flag until after the play was over, when it was called immediately. The Flag was thrown before the pass was completed. (Watch tape if you have it) The Seahawks still had the ball on the 29 with over 11 minutes to go trailing by four points. The game was in their hands and they blew it.

More facts:

The Patriots won 2 Super bowls while being out gained in yards and first downs by the Eagles and Rams.

The Cowboys beat the '95 Steelers though the Cowboys were out gained in yards, had less time of possession and fewer first downs.

Converting a miracle 3rd and 28 into a first and goal, breaking a 75 yard TD run and running a trick play by no means says the Steeler's offense was playing well that night. I thought Seattle's offense played pretty good the whole game, minus the end of both halves. Its 60 minutes in the NFL, not 56 minutes though.

If I was a such homer, I would never have admitted that I thought Ben didn't get in which I did at the time. Hasselbeck called for an illegal block was wrong and that Joey Porter got away with a horse collar tackle. The refs missed some calls but what I'm talking about they didn't miss.

1. The Refs didn't give up the longest run in SB history...Seattle's defense did.

2. The Refs didn't bite on a 43 yd trick play, Randle to Ward for a TD...Seattle's defense did.

3. The Refs didn't allow Ben to scramble around on a 3rd and 28 and complete a long pass to the 2 yd. line...Seattle's defense did.

4. The Refs didn't miss two field goals, that was Seattle.

5. The Refs didn't fail to step out of bounds late in the 1st half to stop the clock in Pitt territory in a crunch time situation...Seattle's offense did.

6. The Refs didn't let the 1st half clock tick down from 48 seconds all the way down to 13 seconds before finally running their next play at Pitt's 36 yd line...Seattle's offense did.

7. And on this play, 3rd down 53 yds away from a FG, it wasn't the Refs who tried and failed to go deep for a TD rather than a safer 5 yrd play and timeout setting up a much easier FG attempt---that, again, would be Seattle's offense.

8. The Refs didn't get confused by Pitt's zone defense and throw an INT...that would be Seattle's QB.

9. The Refs didn't let a little physical contact intimidate them from catching 4 very catchable passes...that would be the Seattle TE Jeremy Steven's.

10. With approx. 20 seconds left in the game, knowing they need a TD and FG, in no particular order, and in easy FG range on 4th down, it wasn't the Refs who ignored the FG and elected to throw up a prayer trying for a TD...that AGAIN would be Seattle.

11. The Refs didn't constantly punt deep into the end zone, repeatedly giving Pitt the ball at the 20 yd line...that of course was Seattle. Opportunities to pin the Steelers really deep should have been capitalized.

12. It wasn't the Refs who received a Christmas gift wrapped easy INT lobbed in perfect position to return deep into Pitt territory...the lucky beneficiary of that break would be Seattle.

13. It wasn't the Refs who got a break when a Steeler DB dropped an easy int early in the game...that too would be a break for Seattle.

14. It wasn't the Refs who caught a break when a Steeler WR dropped a very catchable TD pass...that break again would go to Seattle.

15. It wasn't the scapegoat Refs that received a break when a WR caught the ball, turned, stepped, was hit hard enough to cause a fumble, and then ruled INCOMPLETE...that would be of course, another chance for Seattle.
(this was an interesting call considering that after Troy's famous overruled Int, the NFL stated that it WAS a catch. If so, than this definitely WAS a catch)

16. The Refs weren't the ones who caught a break when at the conclusion of a 2nd qtr play, as a Pitt DE was walking away, the Seattle Center blindsided the defenseless player, leveling him to the ground. This mysteriously unseen crime was again another break for Seattle.

17. It wasn't the Refs who got a break when Pitt QB Big Ben was blocked in the back as he pursued the DB who he'd tossed an int to...that again would go to Seattle.

18. It wasn't the Refs who stopped Seattle RB Alexander in a few key situations.... That would be the Pittsburgh Steelers.

19. It wasn't the Refs who converted many of their 3rd downs yet stopped their opponent on 3rd downs. The Seahawks had one penalty on third down.

And that is why all of this talk of a ruined game and an undeserved win are just Plain Stupid. There were many many chances for Seattle to win that game. If they had not dropped so many passes, missed a couple of field goals, managed the clock with a little bit of skill, been able to place a punt within the twenty just once while instead had four outbacks, made a few key tackles, not bit on a fake if they had been able to do any number of things, the game would have turned out very differently. But they didn't, and they lost.

Furthermore, It's not as if the Seahawks played so great and barely lost. They lost by 11.

Remember - no one ever remembers the Super Bowl loser unless they are interesting, like Buffalo and the Vikings losing so many. Think about it, the Niners barely beat the Bengals in 1982. No one remembers that Bengal team, except Cincy fans.

Mike Holmgren STILL can't get over the fact that HE lost the game for his team. He was completely out coached by a coach that had a history of losing in big games. How's that feel Mike? Does it make you want to quit the competition committee?

I can't twist the rules (Self-explanatory) only bring them up. Some of You deny the Holding and PI happened, while they did. The only question is should they have been called, not they didn't happen. You've convinced yourselves they didn't happen, no matter how much proof is provided, because most of you simply can't face the truth of what really took place in that game.

Desperate to be right? You people go on to no end about being right about everything. (Sure sign of Insecurity) You always have on this board at least since I've been here. Your arguments go to the word "Delusional" for every case concerning everyone who disagrees with

A parting thought:

"The great teams don't always play great. They only play great when they have to

BTW---In the Opening game the following season we played the Hawks
Outcome---STEELERS 21 HAWKS ZIP---Limited to 170 total yards

PLEASE BEAT THE HAWKS BRAINS IN

GOOD LUCK, BRING THE LOMBARDI HOME TO DENVER

spdirty
01-31-2014, 06:24 AM
I'm still pissed at you guys for kicking our asses the game before that game.

WolfpackGuy
01-31-2014, 06:26 AM
Didn't drunk ass/wife beating Stevens drop a couple key passes in that game?

DenverBound
01-31-2014, 06:28 AM
Tldnr

LOL Thanks for the well wishes but in all honesty we don't care about your game. 8 years ago. What's done is done. My opinion is that the refs did blow some calls. Any objective spectator saw that.

STEELCURTIN
01-31-2014, 06:35 AM
Tldnr

LOL Thanks for the well wishes but in all honesty we don't care about your game. 8 years ago. What's done is done. My opinion is that the refs did blow some calls. Any objective spectator saw that.I think you missed my point. I only posted that to give you guys a heads up should you win close

Give these hawk fans a 1/4 of an inch, they will choke you forever

Remember, this is 8 yrs later i'm talking about, not 1 or 2

STEELCURTIN
01-31-2014, 06:36 AM
Didn't drunk ass/wife beating Stevens drop a couple key passes in that game?Sure did Wolf, but its NEVER brought upnotsofastnotsofastnotsofast

STEELCURTIN
01-31-2014, 06:40 AM
I'm still pissed at you guys for kicking our asses the game before that game.Steelers were on a roll that year winning their last 8

To be honest, I didnt give Steelers much of a chance in that title game

They won their last 8 coming from the 6 spot. First time it was done

jmz313
01-31-2014, 06:41 AM
Ben Never Broke the plane. -7 points.

STEELCURTIN
01-31-2014, 06:45 AM
Ben Never Broke the plane. -7 points.
THATS NOT WHAT ESPN HI TECH EQUIPMENT SHOWED. THEY DID A 30 MIN SPECIAL ON THAT PLAY ALONE....NFL CHANEL SHOWED A NEVER BEFORE ANGLE---RESULTS: TD. THINK I'LL GO WITH THOSE 2

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS, MY KEYBOARD IS TEMP STUCK

bronco militia
01-31-2014, 06:48 AM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=33693&stc=1&d=1391009319

STEELCURTIN
01-31-2014, 07:17 AM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=33693&stc=1&d=1391009319LOL. FUNNY
HAWK FANS INUNDATED OUR BOARD WITH THAT PIC AFTER THE GAME

JCMElway
01-31-2014, 07:19 AM
THATS NOT WHAT ESPN HI TECH EQUIPMENT SHOWED. THEY DID A 30 MIN SPECIAL ON THAT PLAY ALONE....NFL CHANEL SHOWED A NEVER BEFORE ANGLE---RESULTS: TD. THINK I'LL GO WITH THOSE 2

Hey SC,

What is your take on SB 48? Matchups, expectations, Prediction, etc.

BowlenBall
01-31-2014, 07:21 AM
The refs and the Steelers STOLE that Super Bowl from the Seahawks. However, that has nothing to do with the upcoming game.

Oh, one more thing:

Lynn Swann: 336 receptions, 5462 yards, 51 touchdowns
John Stallworth: 537 receptions, 8723 yards, 63 touchdowns
Rod Smith: 849 receptions, 11369 yards, 68 touchdowns

Guess which one ISN'T in the HOF? Go **** yourself, Pittsburgh.

TripleTilde
01-31-2014, 07:25 AM
The refs and the Steelers STOLE that Super Bowl from the Seahawks. However, that has nothing to do with the upcoming game.

Oh, one more thing:

It does have to do with this years game if they're going to treat it like a makeup

Rabb
01-31-2014, 07:32 AM
So he comes here to wish us good luck basically, and we **** with him. Makes sense.

TripleTilde
01-31-2014, 07:39 AM
How many characters does it take to say good luck?

HILife
01-31-2014, 07:40 AM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=33693&stc=1&d=1391009319

Lol that's awesome.

chanesaw
01-31-2014, 07:46 AM
I'm still pissed at you guys for kicking our asses the game before that game.

Me too

Powderaddict
01-31-2014, 08:22 AM
Will do.

spdirty
01-31-2014, 08:29 AM
So he comes here to wish us good luck basically, and we **** with him. Makes sense.

That's how we roll. If he were like a Cardinal or Rams fan it'd be different.

Pick Six
01-31-2014, 08:43 AM
I know you were just wishing us good luck, SC, but we have our own issues with Pittsburgh (PARTICULARLY THAT TEAM). The love that Bettis received was sickening...

STEELCURTIN
01-31-2014, 08:49 AM

Oh, one more thing:

Guess which one ISN'T in the HOF? Go **** yourself, Pittsburgh.YOU NEED TO TAKE A REMEDIAL READING CLASS..

REGARDS YOUR COMPARISON, THE GAME WAS TOTALLY DIFFERENT BACK THEN. MOSTLY FRANCO 25 TO 35 A GAME

THE NUMBER OF SPECTACULAR PLAYS BY SWANN, STALLWORTH WERE UNBELIEVABLE. COURSE YOU WERE NOT THERE AS I WAS SINCE YOU WERE 15 TO 20 YRS FROM BIRTH. YOUR POST INDICATES IT

BTW---MY FATHER WAS OFFENSIVE LINE COACH FOR THE STEELERS FROM 67 TO 1974. THINK NOT? CHALLENGE ME

STEELCURTIN
01-31-2014, 08:51 AM
I know you were just wishing us good luck, SC, but we have our own issues with Pittsburgh (PARTICULARLY THAT TEAM). The love that Bettis received was sickening...OF COURSE YOU WOULD THINK THAT. I WOULD TO:thumbsup:

Drunken.Broncoholic2
01-31-2014, 08:53 AM
This steeler dude has a point. Dealing with a low level football IQ fanbase over the course of years is a problem. We can relate with chiefs fanbase.

More than likely though these seattle fans today weren't the seattle fans back then. A lot more became fans after they won that division with a weak record and then that playoff game where lynch took it to the house. That's when I started seeing more.

STEELCURTIN
01-31-2014, 08:58 AM

Oh, one more thing:

DOES THIS HELP YOU FEEL BETTER

OK, I TRIED REFRAMING FROM THIS, BUT NOW I FEEL FORCED TO

COMPARE YOUR TEAMS WITH THE FOLLOWING>>

STEELERS 23 DIVISION TITLES-----YOUR TEAM???

STEELELRS 15 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES----YOUR TEAM???

STEELERS NFL RECORD 6 SUPER BOWLS-----YOUR TEAM??

STEELERS 21 HALL OF FAMERS, WITH 4 PENDING SINCE LATE 70'S-----YOUR TEAM???

STEELERS BEST RECORD IN ENTIRE NFL ALMOST 1/2 CENTURY----YOUR TEAM??? 423 & 238

I HAVE 123 HOURS OF STEELERS CHAMPIONSHIPS ON DVD

I'M SORRY, I CAME HERE FOR ENTIRELY DIFFERENT REASON, BUT CERTAIN POSTS PROMPTED ME TO POST THIS:thumbsup:

spdirty
01-31-2014, 08:58 AM
I was so pumped that year. I thought that once they beat Indy we were going to win it all. That was my only AFCCG experience. Just sickening.

STEELCURTIN
01-31-2014, 09:01 AM
This steeler dude has a point. Dealing with a low level football IQ fanbase over the course of years is a problem. We can relate with chiefs fanbase.

More than likely though these seattle fans today weren't the seattle fans back then. A lot more became fans after they won that division with a weak record and then that playoff game where lynch took it to the house. That's when I started seeing more.I JUST HOPE MANNING AND COMPANY BEAT THE LIVING HELL OUT OF THE SEACHICKS

BTW---I'M POSTING IN CAPS AS I RECENTLY HAD AN EYE OPERATION

STEELCURTIN
01-31-2014, 09:02 AM
I was so pumped that year. I thought that once they beat Indy we were going to win it all. That was my only AFCCG experience. Just sickening.HEY, WE'VE HAD OUR SHARE OF PROFOUND DISAPPOINTMENTS. GET PAST IT

spdirty
01-31-2014, 09:03 AM
DOES THIS HELP YOU FEEL BETTER

OK, I TRIED REFRAMING FROM THIS, BUT NOW I FEEL FORCED TO

COMPARE YOUR TEAMS WITH THE FOLLOWING>>

STEELERS 23 DIVISION TITLES-----YOUR TEAM???

STEELELRS 15 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES----YOUR TEAM???

STEELERS NFL RECORD 6 SUPER BOWLS-----YOUR TEAM??

STEELERS 21 HALL OF FAMERS, WITH 4 PENDING SINCE LATE 70'S-----YOUR TEAM???

STEELERS BEST RECORD IN ENTIRE NFL ALMOST 1/2 CENTURY----YOUR TEAM??? 423 & 238

I HAVE 123 HOURS OF STEELERS CHAMPIONSHIPS ON DVD

I'M SORRY, I CAME HERE FOR ENTIRELY DIFFERENT REASON, BUT CERTAIN POSTS PROMPTED ME TO POST THIS:thumbsup:

Hey, this is our time. Our moment. Please go somewhere else to post that. Not the right time to talk smack about history and conveniently forget about your 2013 8-8 team. But if you want to talk history, I'll just leave this one for ya.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2z5Hl0ZzWYE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Powderaddict
01-31-2014, 09:03 AM
I JUST HOPE MANNING AND COMPANY BEAT THE LIVING HELL OUT OF THE SEACHICKS

BTW---I'M POSTING IN CAPS AS I RECENTLY HAD AN EYE OPERATION

I'll help you out.

Feel around for the space bar. It's the big one right in the middle of the bottom row. Go up two rows. Then go all the way to the left. That's the "Caps Lock" key. Hit that, and you should be good to go.

STEELCURTIN
01-31-2014, 09:07 AM
I'll help you out.

Feel around for the space bar. It's the big one right in the middle of the bottom row. Go up two rows. Then go all the way to the left. That's the "Caps Lock" key. Hit that, and you should be good to go.YOU DO KNOW I ALREADY PREVIOUSLY POSTED THE REASON I'M USING CAPS IS BECAUSE I RECENTLY HAD EYE SURGERY

I POSTED IT LOUD & CLEAR, BUT YOU MUST HAVE MISSED IT

UNDERSTAND NOW?

spdirty
01-31-2014, 09:12 AM
YOU DO KNOW I ALREADY PREVIOUSLY POSTED THE REASON I'M USING CAPS IS BECAUSE I RECENTLY HAD EYE SURGERY

UNDERSTAND NOW?

Maybe you can go to seahawks.net and go troll them, with all caps, and get them all riled up for us. I'd do it myself but I just don't care to talk to mental midgets. I'll be rootin for ya.:thumbsup:

ScottXray
01-31-2014, 09:13 AM
Steel,

Thanks for the good wishes....NOW GO AWAY UNTIL YOUR EYES ARE HEALED.

crush17
01-31-2014, 09:16 AM
Did you forget how to spell the word CURTAIN?

Freakin' yinzer

Powderaddict
01-31-2014, 09:23 AM
YOU DO KNOW I ALREADY PREVIOUSLY POSTED THE REASON I'M USING CAPS IS BECAUSE I RECENTLY HAD EYE SURGERY

UNDERSTAND NOW?

So you are able to read smaller case letters, as you read mine and responded to me. You are able to find the keys to type. But somehow your "eye surgery" is keeping you from finding the caps lock key.

Interesting.

Miss I.
01-31-2014, 09:24 AM

okay so is it your eyes or your keyboard that's the issue? because you mention both and your first 5 posts were not in ALL CAPS. Plus I dont see how you typing in all caps helps anyway. You just need to make the page view larger by zooming.

STEELCURTIN
01-31-2014, 09:26 AM
Did you forget how to spell the word CURTAIN?

Freakin' yinzerIQ NOT UP TO PAR?? I JUST MENTIONED 3X I RECENTLY HAD EYE SURGERY & THEN YOU COME LONG WITH THE *NEED TO POINT OUT A SIMPLE TYPO

WAY TO GO LITTLE GUY. LOL

CAN YOU SPELL WEAKNESS?

STEELCURTIN
01-31-2014, 09:27 AM
okay so is it your eyes or your keyboard that's the issue? because you mention both and your first 5 posts were not in ALL CAPS. Plus I dont see how you typing in all caps helps anyway. You just need to make the page view larger by zooming.LAST TIME I USED ZOOM IT GOT STUCK TILL MY SON CAME BY TO FIX THE PROBLEM, BUT THANKS ANYHOW

STEELCURTIN
01-31-2014, 09:30 AM
So you are able to read smaller case letters, as you read mine and responded to me. You are able to find the keys to type. But somehow your "eye surgery" is keeping you from finding the caps lock key.

Interesting.AH, IT HAS TO DO WITH VISION---VISION! NOT FINDING THE CAPS LOCK.thwack

Powderaddict
01-31-2014, 09:31 AM
AH, IT HAS TO DO WITH VISION---VISION! NOT FINDING THE CAPS LOCK.thwack

So you can obviously read my normal caps posting, so how exactly is your vision preventing you from typing in normal caps?

Miss I.
01-31-2014, 09:37 AM
Geezus dude, what are you writing on, a stone tablet? For what its worth while I think it's all well and good that you are wishing us good luck and forewarning us of the ignorance and whininess that is the Seattle fan base, your initial novella of post comes across mostly as a way to vindicate your victory over them. If all you were wanting to do was say hey good luck and watch out for the Seahawk fans whining years after our victory you could have done that without that long a post or by starting a new thread about it. You wanted attention and you got it. But if you thought Bronco fans would be receptive to a Steeler fan trolling for sympathy about a Super Bowl victory that was a victory by the way you had to knock us out of the way to get too, you came to the wrong Bronco fans. Bronco fans have an even longer memory then Seahawks fans and we weren't overly fond of losing to you which is why we took great pleasure in watching Tim Tebow and DT beat you in OT. We had no illusions about beating the Pats, but knocking you guys out of the playoffs was a joyful experience. And as a woman, let me be clear I do think your boy Rapistburger got away with a lot of **** and I don't like him for it. I can appreciate your excellent coach (though that **** he pulled this year on the sideline was douchey) and the historical dominance of your defense, but doesn't mean I like your team or your asshat of a QB. I hate that he wears the #7 most of all.

So based on this post you should realize when I call you too long winded it's coming from someone who knows how to be long winded. Enjoy the Mane, but don't troll. We are okay with rival fans who post good reasonable content (most of the time anyway) but not trolls and the guys on here will eat you alive. It's pretty brutal sometimes. hope your eyes and keyboard are fixed soon.

Rabb
01-31-2014, 09:39 AM
Ok, I take it back. **** off.

Jason in LA
01-31-2014, 09:52 AM
Well, I started a thread a few days ago about the Seahawks crying, because I do not think that they were robbed in the game. But every comment after was that they were robbed.

I didn't engage in a debate about that because it's Super Bowl week, and the Broncos are playing the Seahawks. It would be pretty silly for Broncos fans to be arguing with each other over the Seahawks the very week that the Broncos are playing the Seahawks in the Super Bowl. So I just left it alone.

I made a few points that nobody really addressed. I really don't want to start an argument about this, because everybody here wants to kick the crap out of the Seahawks. But in that Super Bowl, that holding call was holding. The DE clearly beat the RT, had a clear path to the QB for a sack, and then the RT hooked the DE. That's a hold. That was an offensive PI in the endzone, which took a TD away from the Seahawks. The WR went full extension arm bar on the CB to create space to catch the ball. As soon as the WR caught the ball, the CB was looking at the ref, signaling PI. And the ref rightfully threw the flag. And to me it looked like Ben got in the endzone on that goal line play. The call could have gone either way. I don't think that there was enough to say that it was a bad call. If he didn't make it, they would have went for it on 4th and probably got it anyways.

With all that being said, GO BRONCOS!!!!

Kaylore
01-31-2014, 09:59 AM
The screaming and dubious logic aside, I actually agree with the OP. There were some very bad calls in that game, but the Seahawks still had chances to win that game and they folded. The game was 14-10 at the end of the third quarter.

BroncsCheer
01-31-2014, 10:57 AM
That's a lot of bitterness

obsessive, highly detailed bitterness

you must live in Seattle or something
most folks would move on, especially a fan of the team that won the game and the lombardi

Agamemnon
01-31-2014, 01:24 PM
**** the Steelers.

broncocalijohn
01-31-2014, 01:29 PM
Surprised 2 pages and no

"Too long. Didn't Read" meme.

Slackers!

STEELCURTIN
01-31-2014, 04:16 PM

Interesting.I USE AN EYEGLASS TO READ SMALL PRINT FOR NOW. VERY TEDIOUS.

extralife
01-31-2014, 04:58 PM
so not only do we have to deal with seahawks trolls, for some reason we are now dealing with a steelers troll. fantastic.

STEELCURTIN
02-01-2014, 01:59 AM
so not only do we have to deal with seahawks trolls, for some reason we are now dealing with a steelers troll. fantastic.YOU NEED TO LEARN THE TRUE MEANING OF TROLL:thanku:

extralife
02-01-2014, 03:51 AM
no, I'm pretty sure I got it

NASurfer
02-01-2014, 04:51 AM
I'm in the Northwest and the OP has some truth. If we win close, many Seahawk fans will point to some phantom call/ non call as to why they're not World Champions. Even during their .500 seasons many of them felt they were the best team in the league, just constantly screwed by the refs.

That said, you can't do anything about how a bandwagoner wants to feel. Just hope for a good cleanly called game this Sunday.

TripleTilde
02-01-2014, 06:47 AM

And the naivity of thus post grows.