PDA

View Full Version : Any OM'ers going to the game

i4jelway7
01-31-2014, 03:30 AM
the wife & I will be there... hopefully the stadium will be mostly Broncos fans

bowtown
01-31-2014, 03:50 AM
Make sure to keep us updated through tweets on Manning's secret shoulder injury.

i4jelway7
01-31-2014, 04:55 AM
Make sure to keep us updated through tweets on Manning's secret shoulder injury.

lol if you only knew.. I'll be too busy watching the game from the field level behind the broncos bench to be tweeting :thumbsup: enjoy the SB!

DenverBound
01-31-2014, 05:22 AM
lol if you only knew.. I'll be too busy watching the game from the field level behind the broncos bench to be tweeting :thumbsup: enjoy the SB!

What'd that end up costing?

Pat Bowlen
01-31-2014, 05:32 AM
I'll be there.

Drunk Monkey
01-31-2014, 05:33 AM
Kups dad is going.

BroncosCanada
01-31-2014, 06:39 AM
the wife & I will be there... hopefully the stadium will be mostly Broncos fans

I'll be there with a buddy flying in from Portland. Are you going to the Stub Hub party prior to?

TonyR
01-31-2014, 06:50 AM
... hopefully the stadium will be mostly Broncos fans

According to this article that won't be the case, although comparing Washington vs. Colorado ticket purchases doesn't really prove there will be more Seahawks fans.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/seattle-seahawks-fans-purchased-more-super-bowl-tickets-164048019--nfl.html

Mediator12
01-31-2014, 07:01 AM
The Super Bowl is so damn different than any other game because of the sheer amount of neutral fans.

NO had a ton of fans in MIAMI when I was there and PIT had a ton of fans at the TAMPA SB against ARI. NE and NYJ fans were even in INDY. However, none of those games had any impact with crowd noise. SEA will not have any advantage in the SB. They just won't despite what anyone says to the Contrary. PIT's fans travel better than any I have ever seen, and they did not impact that SB at all.....

i4jelway7
01-31-2014, 07:09 AM
What'd that end up costing?

it wasn't cheap... over 4k a ticket

I'll be there with a buddy flying in from Portland. Are you going to the Stub Hub party prior to?

Not sure what we are going to do as far as pre-game

Beantown Bronco
01-31-2014, 07:27 AM
it wasn't cheap... over 4k a ticket

Holy crap. Where are you sitting? Ticket exchange currently has front five rows lower level Broncos sideline for $2500 per.

BroncosSR
01-31-2014, 08:15 AM
I'll be heading there too with my wife. Anybody know of any gatherings going on Broncos related on Saturday?

Dedhed
01-31-2014, 08:29 AM
There's a chance I'll be there. I have a friend with tickets that he isn't sure he'll be able to use, and if he can't get there he's giving them to me.

i4jelway7
01-31-2014, 08:43 AM
Holy crap. Where are you sitting? Ticket exchange currently has front five rows lower level Broncos sideline for $2500 per.

We are on row 2. There are only 2 front row lower level tickets on the broncos sideline which are $5244 each on ticket exchange

OBF1
01-31-2014, 08:44 AM
I threw mine in the trash, Will be too cold to enjoy.

CHEF LUIGI
01-31-2014, 08:58 AM
all those going enjoy the experience, especially the outcome !

manchambo
01-31-2014, 09:13 AM
Waiting for my flight to Newark now. I only paid 1700 for mine. Never thought I would say the words "only 1700" in reference to football tickets.

crawdad
01-31-2014, 09:33 AM
Miles is there and IBOB is as well!

CHEF LUIGI
01-31-2014, 09:39 AM
Waiting for my flight to Newark now. I only paid 1700 for mine. Never thought I would say the words "only 1700" in reference to football tickets.
"flight to Newark" ios what choked me.
Enjoy the victory and the entire experience, Go Broncos,SBC !

Beantown Bronco
01-31-2014, 09:42 AM
We are on row 2. There are only 2 front row lower level tickets on the broncos sideline which are $5244 each on ticket exchange

Section 109, row 2 = $2800 each

https://www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com/NFL/securecheckout/Default.aspx?intcmp=cr107151&cartid=e92303de-3063-4406-b5c9-46d086dd18bc

i4jelway7
01-31-2014, 09:45 AM

https://www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com/NFL/securecheckout/Default.aspx?intcmp=cr107151&cartid=e92303de-3063-4406-b5c9-46d086dd18bc
that price has come down since the previous posting... those seats will still cost you $6252.40

Beantown Bronco
01-31-2014, 09:53 AM
My seats are better than those & those are not front row tickets like your first post says.. that price has come down since the previous posting... those seats will still cost you $6252.40

Not to nitpick, but I said front 5 rows.

crush17
01-31-2014, 09:55 AM
My seats are better than those & those are not front row tickets like your first post says.. that price has come down since the previous posting... those seats will still cost you $6252.40

Honest question - Why do you have to try to act like you're better than everyone all the time? That's the way you come across, whether you believe it to be true or not.

We get it- you have "inside connections" to the Broncos and you're rich enough to go to every Broncos game.

GREAT JOB.

i4jelway7
01-31-2014, 09:55 AM
Not to nitpick, but I said front 5 rows.

my mistake I misread your original post I thought you were talking about front row tix only .... eh regardless it is expensive ... still basically like buying a used car lol

Honest question - Why do you have to try to act like you're better than everyone all the time? That's the way you come across, whether you believe it to be true or not.

We get it- you have "inside connections" to the Broncos and you're rich enough to go to every Broncos game.

GREAT JOB.

that's the way I come across to you? ... ok so who are you? & should I care how I come across to you --- NOPE
lol honestly I'm not better than anyone and you obviously don't know me so if you get the feeling like I think I'm better than everyone else by my posts then I'd have to say that's your problem ... ez to put me on ignore or just keep feeling like I'm better than you.. whatever gets you a good nights sleep :thumbsup:

rmsanger
01-31-2014, 10:07 AM
not baller enough status to afford ticks right now but in another life I would so be going.

Meck77
01-31-2014, 10:21 AM
Seen tix as low as $1450 recently. Just fyi.

SleepingTiger
01-31-2014, 10:24 AM

GREAT JOB.

i see what you're saying, i did feel a bit irritated when seeing the post. but to be fair to the OP, he didn't volunteer the price or the location, someone asked him. After thinking about it, if I was the OP and i was lucky enough to score those tickets, i would be gloating to everyone of you. I would of taken pics of the ticket and plastered it all over the mane. Its not because i am better, its because it would be a huge achievement for me as a Broncos fan. If the OP was some corporate jerk who only wants to go to the game because it was a cool thing to do, that would be different. Whether the OP is rich or poor, he had enough money to buy them... we should tell him to stay safe and cheer loudly when the defense is on the field.

BroncosSR
01-31-2014, 10:25 AM
I somehow got tickets that have Shahid Khan's name on them. I wanted one's on the Broncos sideline as well.

crush17
01-31-2014, 10:28 AM
i see what you're saying, i did feel a bit irritated when seeing the post. but to be fair to the OP, he didn't volunteer the price or the location, someone asked him. After thinking about it, if I was the OP and i was lucky enough to score those tickets, i would be gloating to everyone of you. I would of taken pics of the ticket and plastered it all over the mane. Its not because i am better, its because it would be a huge achievement for me as a Broncos fan. If the OP was some corporate jerk who only wants to go to the game because it was a cool thing to do, that would be different. Whether the OP is rich or poor, he had enough money to buy them... we should tell him to stay safe and cheer loudly when the defense is on the field.

Meh. Not an isolated incident w/this guy but whatever.

Go Broncos!

hambone13
01-31-2014, 10:32 AM

Go Broncos!

Frankly, you're the one coming across as a douche in this thread. He seems like a good dude to me.

i4jelway7
01-31-2014, 10:33 AM
i did feel a bit irritated when seeing the post. but to be fair to the OP, he didn't volunteer the price or the location, someone asked him. After thinking about it, if I was the OP and i was lucky enough to score those tickets, i would be gloating to everyone of you. I would of taken pics of the ticket and plastered it all over the mane. Its not because i am better, its because it would be a huge achievement for me as a Broncos fan. If the OP was some corporate jerk who only wants to go to the game because it was a cool thing to do, that would be different. Whether the OP is rich or poor, he had enough money to buy them... we should tell him to stay safe and cheer loudly when the defense is on the field.

I was not gloating about anything just simply asked if any Maners were going to the game then crushed gets all jealous & turns it into the better than you BS.. really? seriously? I think it is hilarious how much thought crushed puts into my posts

crush17
01-31-2014, 10:38 AM
Frankly, you're the one coming across as a douche in this thread. He seems like a good dude to me.

I don't really care.

i4jelway7
01-31-2014, 10:49 AM

Go Broncos!

funny b/c you are the one who continually posts this jealous DB type garbage in most of my threads .... you jealous bro? lol something isn't right with you. I use to enjoy some of your posts but now not so much

I don't really care.

of course you don't ... just like no one cares about your posts. TRUTH

Bronco Yoda
01-31-2014, 10:54 AM

Awesome! You better be taking pics for us with live updates.

SleepingTiger
01-31-2014, 11:10 AM
I was not gloating about anything just simply asked if any Maners were going to the game then crush gets all jealous so he turns it into the better than you BS.. really? seriously? I thought females were the jealous ones.. I apologize if you are a female crush I get it now... and btw I think it is hilarious how much my posts annoy crush

i didn't say you were gloating. i said if i scored the tickets i would be gloating. i should of been more specific.

SleepingTiger
01-31-2014, 11:11 AM
Awesome! You better be taking pics for us with live updates.

live updates? the broadcast is only on a 10 second delay. i don't think he can type that fast. hehehehe

i4jelway7
01-31-2014, 11:18 AM
i didn't say you were gloating. i said if i scored the tickets i would be gloating. i should of been more specific.

all good Tiger, I knew you weren't talking about me, I just wanted to clarify that my intent wasn't to gloat

Miss I.
01-31-2014, 11:27 AM
to all going to the game, have a great time and be safe. I am admittedly a bit jealous, but thats really overtaken by how grateful I am you all are going to show our team support. Take lots of pics, enjoy the whole time, stay warm and bitchslap a Seattle fan for me (or not, I dont really condone violence off the football field.heh). GO BRONCOS!

55CrushEm
01-31-2014, 11:28 AM

You going to the game, Bean?

hambone13
01-31-2014, 11:30 AM
I don't really care.

Obviously and too my point..... a necessary element of douchery.

Jekyll15Hyde
01-31-2014, 11:32 AM

This is exactly what I was thinking. i4jelway7 always seems like a good poster to me. I would never begrudge someone who has worked hard to make it and enjoy the finer things in life.

Beantown Bronco
01-31-2014, 11:48 AM
You going to the game, Bean?

Doubtful. If tix come down a little bit more, it will be tempting, but they've made it a real pain for someone like me that would be driving down for it.

No parking on site, unless you want to pay another couple of hundred bucks. No cabs or car services allowed in. No foot traffic in. You have to essentially find one of the "official NFL" shuttle company stops in the city for $50 and deal with their schedule or you're pretty much out of luck. And tailgating is another thing. You either have to have tix to one of the "official" tailgates or third party broker tailgates, or you have to go right in to the stadium, sit there and freeze for hours before the game even starts. No partying in the lots, unless you are inside of a car (which opens you up for a DUI). Unreal.

BroncosSR
01-31-2014, 11:53 AM
Doubtful. If tix come down a little bit more, it will be tempting, but they've made it a real pain for someone like me that would be driving down for it.

No parking on site, unless you want to pay another couple of hundred bucks. No cabs or car services allowed in. No foot traffic in. You have to essentially find one of the "official NFL" shuttle company stops in the city for $50 and deal with their schedule or you're pretty much out of luck. And tailgating is another thing. You either have to have tix to one of the "official" tailgates or third party broker tailgates, or you have to go right in to the stadium, sit there and freeze for hours before the game even starts. No partying in the lots, unless you are inside of a car (which opens you up for a DUI). Unreal.

If you buy from stubhub, they will bus you in/out as well. Only nice of them since they are making a killing on transaction fees.

Willynowei
01-31-2014, 11:55 AM
Turned down box seats to watch at home even though I live in NY because I'm trying to watch the most important ****ing game in 15 years, not be in some retarded spectacle.

i4jelway7
01-31-2014, 12:37 PM
Turned down box seats to watch at home even though I live in NY because I'm trying to watch the most important ****ing game in 15 years, not be in some retarded spectacle.

you sir are a BOSS ... I kinda feel the same way but my wife really wants to go. It is a once in a lifetime thing for us so we will go & enjoy the game hopefully Denver wins... we enjoy the game within the game of all the sideline stuff and of course I will be recording the game to watch over & over

Pick Six
01-31-2014, 12:42 PM
If I were going to the game, I would want to make it worth my while and sit where the OP is sitting. Otherwise, I would want to watch it on TV. Good job scoring those tickets...:thumbsup:

Bronco Yoda
01-31-2014, 12:47 PM
Somebody pick me up some Super Bowl pins/buttons. I'll buy them :)

I've been collecting them (Bronco pins/buttons) ever since I was a kid. The odd merchandising/advertising ones are the best.

Great13
01-31-2014, 02:03 PM
Not going to the game. But I'm heading to NY tomorrow. I just want to be close. I moved from Atlanta to NoVA last March so I feel like I'm to close to let this opportunity pass me by.

RhymesayersDU
01-31-2014, 03:29 PM
Heading to NY tomorrow. Sitting lower level endzone. Weather report keeps getting better which is nice. Safe travels to all.

Carffather
01-31-2014, 03:32 PM
Im going to superbowl blvd tommorow

hambone13
01-31-2014, 04:01 PM
This is exactly what I was thinking. i4jelway7 always seems like a good poster to me. I would never begrudge someone who has worked hard to make it and enjoy the finer things in life.

No kidding. What a great opportunity. I'd be proud as hell too! If I was in his shoes I might just come out and be a douche for the pure facetious joy of it!

Willynowei
01-31-2014, 05:02 PM
you sir are a BOSS ... I kinda feel the same way but my wife really wants to go. It is a once in a lifetime thing for us so we will go & enjoy the game hopefully Denver wins... we enjoy the game within the game of all the sideline stuff and of course I will be recording the game to watch over & over

Either a boss or a stubborn fool ;D

It would've been a favor that had some strings attached, but being a Bronco fan really played into it, every time I've ever been in one of these situations there's too many distractions and its not about the game.

You and the wife going sounds like a dream mini-vacation, enjoy!

Houshyamama
01-31-2014, 05:31 PM
I'll be transported there at game time via a magical box that sits in my living room, FOR FREE! !Booya!

orange crusher
01-31-2014, 05:33 PM
Hope all of you folks going to represent Bronco nation have an awesome time! Would have considered going if it was elsewhere. Next year in Arizona for back to back championships sounds pretty good! Enjoy...and go Broncos!

TonyR
01-31-2014, 05:53 PM
I'll be transported there at game time via a magical box that sits in my living room, FOR FREE! !Booya!

LOL Yup! 60 inches of LED magic!

i4jelway7
02-01-2014, 01:55 AM

luckily our hotel is only a half mile from the stadium & they are providing a free shuttle

55CrushEm
02-01-2014, 06:34 AM

Yeah....my brother and I considered it. Just don't think it will happen.

I was a breath away from flying out for the AFC title game 2 weeks ago.....but I've been working weekends for the last 6 weeks straight. (****ty life of a CPA)

ak1971
02-01-2014, 06:39 AM
I was going to go, but unfortunately life got in the way. My brother and crew are there and have been texting me photos and rubbing my face in it since Thursday...****er.

Guess Who
02-01-2014, 06:41 AM
I here Seattle fan out numbers Broncos fan 3-1. It looks like they brought the 12th man with them

That's what the Broncos get for not making their share of tickets available to their season ticket holders. Instead they sold most of them to travel companies at a huge profit.

Bronco
02-01-2014, 06:51 AM
I here Seattle fan out numbers Broncos fan 3-1. It looks like they brought the 12th man with them

That's what the Broncos get for not making their share of tickets available to their season ticket holders. Instead they sold most of them to travel companies at a huge profit.

I hear bowlen's broke and has a binge drinking disorder so that doesn't surprise me.

BroncosCanada
02-01-2014, 08:29 AM
Posting this from 30,000 feet on UA810 headed to Newark. The last Broncos playoff game I attended was the 2005 Pats at Mile High. That game has been my favorite to date as I never got a chance to see any Elway-led teams live in the playoffs. I'm hoping that my undefeated live playoff streak continues. If those that are going see a guy in an orange Broncos 40 "STUDRIVER" jersey, its me.

Cheers and Go Broncos.

vancejohnson82
02-01-2014, 09:49 AM
I'll be enjoying Super Bowl Boulevard tonight...no game though. Got offered a ticket for 1100 bucks. Can't swing it

RhymesayersDU
02-01-2014, 10:34 AM
Yeah....my brother and I considered it. Just don't think it will happen.

I was a breath away from flying out for the AFC title game 2 weeks ago.....but I've been working weekends for the last 6 weeks straight. (****ty life of a CPA)

Jesus are you already that busy? I'm working this morning before I fly out but only because I'm taking a half day Monday. Good luck with busy season dude.

RhymesayersDU
02-01-2014, 10:36 AM

Can you elaborate? Or is this light rail talk?

theAPAOps5
02-01-2014, 11:00 AM
Can you elaborate? Or is this light rail talk?

4 days ago

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_25006344/nfl-is-vague-fuzzy-super-bowl-ticket-math

A lot of season ticket holders have been talking about this.

Rich Karlis
02-01-2014, 12:09 PM
I'll be there in section 222. Last playoff game I was at was AFC Championship vs the Jets in '99 and that worked out well. The 2 games I've been to this year Holliday had return TD's so hopefully 3rd times a charm!!!

milehighJC
02-01-2014, 01:32 PM
;DIm a jealous fan today.

Didnt hit the season ticketholder lottery
Unable to buy Superbowl Travel Package from travel agency

This morning, a good friend of mine from Seattle got up to find that his wife had bought him a ticket, packed his bags for him, and he was going to the game. Now THAT is a fine woman. He posted that on his way to the airport.

I feel like I should be duty bound to be there to offset his seahag fandom, but I cant do my duty. Color me envious. Told my wife about it this morning, all she could say was "Don't get any ideas"

Oh well, Ill settle in in front of the 100" screen (projector), load myself up with good (but inexpensive by comparison) beer, and enjoy the game.

To those going, have a great time, post pictures, and most importantly bring home a win.

jc

RhymesayersDU
02-01-2014, 01:34 PM
4 days ago

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_25006344/nfl-is-vague-fuzzy-super-bowl-ticket-math

A lot of season ticket holders have been talking about this.

Wow, had not heard this. Thanks for the link.

Willynowei
02-01-2014, 01:40 PM
Uhm...

Well. It turns out those tickets I turned down were not Box Seats that I thought would be full of boring people and responsibilities... they turned out to be Section 100, Row 8, Seat 16.

Okay. I'm uhm.. I'm gonna go grab a beer right now.

NASurfer
02-01-2014, 02:36 PM

That's really freaking pathetic if true. And talk about piss poor management.

I'm hoping it's not true but they're certainly bragging on the Seahawk boards about it.

dumpy
02-01-2014, 03:04 PM
Going to the game tomorrow! Snapped this photo of the Orange sunset tonight. Go Broncos!

canadianbroncosfan
02-01-2014, 03:23 PM
Posting this from 30,000 feet on UA810 headed to Newark. The last Broncos playoff game I attended was the 2005 Pats at Mile High. That game has been my favorite to date as I never got a chance to see any Elway-led teams live in the playoffs. I'm hoping that my undefeated live playoff streak continues. If those that are going see a guy in an orange Broncos 40 "STUDRIVER" jersey, its me.

Cheers and Go Broncos.

REP for YEG

i4jelway7
02-02-2014, 02:12 AM
Uhm...

Well. It turns out those tickets I turned down were not Box Seats that I thought would be full of boring people and responsibilities... they turned out to be Section 100, Row 8, Seat 16.

Okay. I'm uhm.. I'm gonna go grab a beer right now.

probably better you didn't take them up on the offer Willy, I was looking at the seating chart and I don't even see a 100 or 102 section

TD4HOF
02-02-2014, 02:25 AM
Not attending the Super Bowl. Just a PSA here.

TotallyScrewed
02-02-2014, 03:29 AM
Be safe!

All of you going to the game or partying in Denver or crying and sleepless in seattle watch out for yourselves and every other American around you!! Let pray that there isn't another boston marathon incident but at the same time be vigilant.
May God bless the USA

As you all know the police presence has been elevated in both New York and Denver. I'm assuming that's also true for seattle. Their presence isn't exclusively for idiots.

Chris
02-02-2014, 04:03 AM
Please someone streak at halftime and slap bruno mars in the face.

Miss I.
02-02-2014, 04:15 AM

waz06
02-02-2014, 08:45 AM
Wyoming will be representing today. Mitch Unrein on the field and me at section 223 row 24. Our season tickets won the drawing for the tickets. WooHoo!

waz06
02-02-2014, 08:48 AM
By the way broncos fans are hanging out at Mustang Harry on seventh ave if any of you are in manhattan

BroncoMan4ever
02-02-2014, 09:03 AM

**** that. His performance will be one of the better of the last 15 years or so. At least his music isn't **** and he is actually currently relevant

mwill07
02-02-2014, 09:15 AM
Wyoming will be representing today. Mitch Unrein on the field and me at section 223 row 24. Our season tickets won the drawing for the tickets. WooHoo!

:thumbs:

i4jelway7
02-02-2014, 10:43 AM
Somebody pick me up some Super Bowl pins/buttons. I'll buy them :)

I've been collecting them (Bronco pins/buttons) ever since I was a kid. The odd merchandising/advertising ones are the best.

you like any of these? sent you a PM

http://i62.tinypic.com/24fd0e0.jpg

OBF1
02-02-2014, 09:02 PM
Glad I did not spend the 2K + for a ticket for this mess of a game. Talk about paying to get violated.

RhymesayersDU
02-03-2014, 02:09 AM
**** that. His performance will be one of the better of the last 15 years or so. At least his music isn't **** and he is actually currently relevant

Totally. I'm not the biggest BM fan but way better than guys 40 years past their prime. I thought the light show was pretty cool, as we're RHCP.

BroncosCanada
02-05-2014, 02:30 PM
In retrospect, that Bruno Mars concert I went to on Sunday was WAAAAAY overpriced.

broncosteven
02-05-2014, 02:46 PM
Glad I did not spend the 2K + for a ticket for this mess of a game. Talk about paying to get violated.

Yep!

I was going to buy a ton of gear the night before but thought I would hold off, glad I did. This is one I want to forget unless the gear is half off or better.

Bronco Yoda
02-12-2014, 12:29 PM
you like any of these? sent you a PM

http://i62.tinypic.com/24fd0e0.jpg

Yes sir. I'll take all 3. Sent you a PM.

Thanks again :)