PDA

View Full Version : Coming to Denver for the Superbowl, looking for a place to crash/fellow fans to watch the game with.

RubberDuckie24
01-30-2014, 11:17 AM
Figured it out - flight & 2 night hotel for 550, can't beat that. Thanks guys, enjoy the game!

P.S. Don't know how to delete thread. Mods?

Drunken.Broncoholic2
01-30-2014, 11:21 AM
Hey everyone, diehard Broncos fan, longtime OM lurker here. I'm hoping to come in to Denver Saturday-Monday to watch the Superbowl with the rest of the rabid Broncos fan base. As of now I have no place to stay and wanted to post this to see if anyone would be kind enough to let me crash on their couch and/or just find some people to watch the game with - either Superbowl party or a downtown bar, not sure what the best route would be to take.

A little bit about myself - I enjoy poetry circles, book clubs and fashion contests :egbgb:

Just kidding of course. 25, college educated, working in the medicinal marijuana industry. Pretty swanky dude, looking to party hard for what I believe will be an epic Superbowl (hence why I'm flying to Denver just to watch it!). Facebook for legitimacy: https://www.facebook.com/TravisDSchecter

Please PM me if you're down to host, questions more than welcomed. I appreciate it guys!

Don't want to watch it at Mothers Tavern?

RubberDuckie24
01-30-2014, 11:23 AM

Haha, good man! I was actually in SLO when I went to Cal Poly, just moved to Boston from Santa Cruz. I actually work with people originally from Carmel, PG, etc

hambone13
01-30-2014, 11:28 AM
KIDNEY THIEF!

Dr. Broncenstein
01-30-2014, 11:46 AM
It's a trap.

broncocalijohn
01-30-2014, 11:59 AM
KIDNEY THIEF!

He has been waiting for years to get your kidney. Sign up, says he lurks but only comes by to put a few posts in to make himself look like a Broncos' fan. We know your kind. We had a guy named Freak6. Everyone loved him. He was the biggest Broncos fan you would have ever meet. Then a poster named Khan needed a place to crash in San Diego for the game at Mile High West. Freak6, liking the fact this guy said he hated LDS, invited him to crash on his couch. Last we heard of him. I totally remember this because this was the year I meet Kaylore at the tailgate party and I was wondering where Freak6 and Khan were. Kaylore said he didn't know those two and said "Probably picking up some girls". Three days later, Freak6 was dead! Kidney wasn't gone but his 40 stab wounds were in the kidney area. I think the killer just did a bad job of cutting.

bronco militia
01-30-2014, 12:08 PM
watch your cornhole, bud

Drunken.Broncoholic2
01-30-2014, 12:12 PM
Haha, good man! I was actually in SLO when I went to Cal Poly, just moved to Boston from Santa Cruz. I actually work with people originally from Carmel, PG, etc

Right on.. Good luck in your adventures this weekend

cutthemdown
01-30-2014, 12:16 PM
Drug dealers are always welcome!

bfoflcommish
01-30-2014, 12:23 PM
your fb has nothing Broncos on it...uhhhhhhhhhh he's using denver for our weed!

errand
01-30-2014, 01:18 PM
why fly to Denver and spend $500 plus to watch a game on TV....couldn't you just drive down to NY/NJ area and watch it with fellow Broncos fans for less?

Powderaddict
01-30-2014, 01:19 PM
I would, but I cherish my anal virginity.

Kaylore
01-30-2014, 01:23 PM
http://img3.rnkr-static.com/node_img/43/850055/C250/dexter-morgan-tv-characters-photo-1.jpg

RubberDuckie24
01-30-2014, 01:26 PM
why fly to Denver and spend $500 plus to watch a game on TV....couldn't you just drive down to NY/NJ area and watch it with fellow Broncos fans for less?

It's all about the experience, I'd rather be in Denver when the Broncos win than in NJ. Not to mention it wouldn't be that much cheaper for me to watch it in NJ being that I don't have a car.

nyuk nyuk
01-30-2014, 01:27 PM
It's all about the experience, I'd rather be in Denver when the Broncos win than in NJ. Not to mention it wouldn't be that much cheaper for me to watch it in NJ being that I don't have a car.

Come downtown after the win and watch the bonfire and following tear gassings at 16th and Larimer.

nyuk nyuk
01-30-2014, 01:28 PM

Boston!!! Troll them with an orange Welker jersey with Super Bowl patch yet?

hambone13
01-30-2014, 01:37 PM
http://img3.rnkr-static.com/node_img/43/850055/C250/dexter-morgan-tv-characters-photo-1.jpg

If he was operating under a Dexter code, he would be looking for a Seahawks fan :P

andyh64000
01-30-2014, 01:40 PM

Or the Graduate (at least when I went to Cal Poly eons ago).

BroncosSR
01-30-2014, 02:03 PM
Should stay longer and hopefully attend a parade on Tuesday.

DomCasual
01-30-2014, 04:42 PM
Figured it out - flight & 2 night hotel for 550, can't beat that. Thanks guys, enjoy the game!

P.S. Don't know how to delete thread. Mods?

WAIT! DON'T GET ON THAT PLANE YET!

You know the game isn't in Denver, right? It's been on the news. It's actually back east somewhere!