PDA

View Full Version : Reppin in the Northwest

Doggcow
01-29-2014, 02:12 PM
https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1/1545802_10101162563665163_1947632876_n.jpg

Plasti-Dipped some Blaze orange to go with my World Rally Blue baby

Action
01-29-2014, 02:12 PM
Ohh Yeah.

bronco militia
01-29-2014, 02:17 PM
:militia: nice work

watch out for this a-hole

http://debtpedia.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/keying.jpg

Doggcow
01-29-2014, 02:18 PM

Yeah, Seahawks fans are ****bags.

I've already been "threatened" with that. I mean, wtf. Don't take sports to that kind of level.

I'm sure it'll be more dangerous after we smash them.

B-Large
01-29-2014, 02:22 PM
I have such an inappropriate crush on you right now

theAPAOps5
01-29-2014, 02:24 PM
https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1/1545802_10101162563665163_1947632876_n.jpg

Plasti-Dipped some Blaze orange to go with my World Rally Blue baby

Nice work, I am plasti-dipping my VW Beetle Rims, going with a blacked out look.

Like your ride though, you are in Seattle right?

Greatspirits
01-29-2014, 02:43 PM
Sweet!

Doggcow
01-29-2014, 03:00 PM
Nice work, I am plasti-dipping my VW Beetle Rims, going with a blacked out look.

Like your ride though, you are in Seattle right?

Yeah just a bit north of Seattle. Imma go swing by Qwest lol

Houshyamama
01-29-2014, 03:11 PM
Nice.

Looks like it was raining. What a surprise.

Doggcow
01-29-2014, 03:25 PM
Lol yeah it was pouring last night and still drizzle today

Agamemnon
01-29-2014, 03:27 PM

That's almost inevitable honestly. Especially when we stomp them. Still, sweet ride.

Requiem
01-29-2014, 03:38 PM
Turned out good dude!

theAPAOps5
01-29-2014, 04:11 PM
Yeah just a bit north of Seattle. Imma go swing by Qwest lol

I will be joining the Pacific Northwest Broncos Fans here soon.

KevinJames
01-29-2014, 06:17 PM
Nice! There seems to be a lot of us northwest bronco fans.

Armchair obviously not included fu(k that guy.

NASurfer
01-29-2014, 06:20 PM
Hopefully I can be out of the Northwest lol

I will say though, it's definitely different getting hate from some of the "newer" Hawk fans.

Vegas_Bronco
01-29-2014, 06:38 PM
Add a bumper sticker that says "FU 12th man" ....then tell us how it turns out.

maven
01-29-2014, 06:42 PM
Is that the new Scion coupe? Also, do you have Bronco logos on it? Not my style, but nice ride.

Bronco Yoda
01-29-2014, 06:56 PM
Nice job!

Doggcow
01-29-2014, 09:59 PM
Is that the new Scion coupe? Also, do you have Bronco logos on it? Not my style, but nice ride.

Subaru BRZ. They're the same cars essentially. All of them are GT86s and tons of fun!

Not a lot of power but that can be fixed. Great driving cars.

No logos other than a Denver license plate cover. I havent done much at all to my car yet.

Wes Mantooth
01-29-2014, 11:30 PM
how far north are u?

theAPAOps5
01-29-2014, 11:32 PM
Nice! There seems to be a lot of us northwest bronco fans.

Armchair obviously not included fu(k that guy.

When I get out there we should have a brew or 3. Make fun of the Super Bowl losers.

Doggcow
01-29-2014, 11:45 PM
how far north are u?

Everett lol

Doggcow
01-29-2014, 11:45 PM
When I get out there we should have a brew or 3. Make fun of the Super Bowl losers.

I think Taco is up here too

Jetmeck
01-29-2014, 11:51 PM
Plasti dip stuff actually stay on long ?

maven
01-30-2014, 12:04 AM
Subaru BRZ. They're the same cars essentially. All of them are GT86s and tons of fun!

Not a lot of power but that can be fixed. Great driving cars.

No logos other than a Denver license plate cover. I havent done much at all to my car yet.

No kidding. Learned something new today. I actually like the Scion coupe and didn't know Subaru had one. Will be on the lookout for one now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_86

ZONA
01-30-2014, 12:07 AM
I'm as big a Bronco fan as you will find but I draw the line at orange rims on my ride. I don't think that makes you a bigger Broncos fan, I think that just makes you have an ugly ride. Nothing personal, I'm a truck guy anyway and orange rims would NEVER go on my 4x4. You coulda made that car a chick magnet. Now the only thing people will say when you drive by is, man those are some ugly ass rims.

Taco John
01-30-2014, 12:08 AM
I think Taco is up here too

I'm down in the Portland area... Plenty of 'Hawk fans here...

Doggcow
01-30-2014, 12:14 AM
I'm as big a Bronco fan as you will find but I draw the line at orange rims on my ride. I don't think that makes you a bigger Broncos fan, I think that just makes you have an ugly ride. Nothing personal, I'm a truck guy anyway and orange rims would NEVER go on my 4x4. You coulda made that car a chick magnet. Now the only thing people will say when you drive by is, man those are some ugly ass rims.

Except that I already got a lady friend. I'm not super worried about that. Who said I was a bigger bronco fan than you? Why the insults? Lol. It was something fun to do in preparation for the big game. I'm having fun with it and enjoying it. Plus, for $50, who cares?

Most everyone that has seen them actually likes them. I'm surprised the worst responses I've gotten are on this site.

I work at the mall and everyone was laughing and enjoying it and saying that it was great, especially how ridiculously bright they are.

I'd call them wheels personally... If we're qualifying it.

Doggcow
01-30-2014, 12:17 AM
Plasti dip stuff actually stay on long ?

It can, I did a **** job and rushed it. Tons of people keep it on for a long long time. All about preparation and practice. Since I was in a hurry to get it on and work all week, it's far from perfect. Not that it matters unless you're closer than like 3 feet. I'll probably yank it off after the game next week. I want to powdercoat my wheels White anyway.

ZONA
01-30-2014, 12:26 AM
Except that I already got a lady friend. I'm not super worried about that. Who said I was a bigger bronco fan than you? Why the insults? Lol. It was something fun to do in preparation for the big game. I'm having fun with it and enjoying it. Plus, for $50, who cares?

Most everyone that has seen them actually likes them. I'm surprised the worst responses I've gotten are on this site.

I work at the mall and everyone was laughing and enjoying it and saying that it was great, especially how ridiculously bright they are.

I'd call them wheels personally... If we're qualifying it.

Well the good news is that you can always peel the stuff off and it's not permanent. I actually like anodized wheels myself. Better hope that woman of yours stays with you cuz you aint gonna get another one with orange wheels. We're joking, take it easy man. It's not every day you see somebody with a sweet ass ride throw orange wheels on it.

Doggcow
01-30-2014, 12:33 AM
Well the good news is that you can always peel the stuff off and it's not permanent. I actually like anodized wheels myself. Better hope that woman of yours stays with you cuz you aint gonna get another one with orange wheels. We're joking, take it easy man. It's not every day you see somebody with a sweet ass ride throw orange wheels on it.

That's the point!

Taco John
01-30-2014, 01:57 AM

Normally, I'd be right there with you. But I think this looks sweet.

Guess Who
01-30-2014, 02:07 AM
No kidding. Learned something new today. I actually like the Scion coupe and didn't know Subaru had one. Will be on the lookout for one now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_86

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/image.php?u=3144&dateline=1370326747

Dude, I wanna punch you in the face because of your damn avatar. I read your posts and I picture f7cking Justin Bieber typing it and it pisses me off!!!

Even normal replies by you seem to be swarmy, disgusting and gross!

I found this cool AVATAR for you to replace Bieber.

http://imagecache6.allposters.com/LRG/37/3722/FMNAF00Z.jpg

Broncos_OTM
01-30-2014, 02:07 AM
Brave. I don't pitty da fool who keys it

Broncos_OTM
01-30-2014, 02:11 AM

I'd call them wheels personally... If we're qualifying it.Correct .. Wheels..

Hey bro I think it looks tight.. keep on rolling

24champ
01-30-2014, 02:21 AM

Of course cement head here has to play bronco fan police during super bowl week.

Doggcow, nice ride and go broncos!

BroncoBuff
01-30-2014, 02:24 AM
I'm leaving from Pike Place for the QFC on Capitol Hill in 5 minutes ... if I see you, I'll run interference, Eddie Mac style.

Blueflame
01-30-2014, 02:30 AM
I'm down in the Portland area... Plenty of 'Hawk fans here...

Me, I'm on the "snowy side of the state"... and there are plenty of Chicken fans here too. :P ;D

Wes Mantooth
01-30-2014, 08:22 AM
I'm in the wannabe Portland town of Salem. I remind all Seachicken fans that Oregon does not have a franchise and Seattle really doesn't care about you.

Irish Stout
01-30-2014, 08:36 AM

Boo on you then.

Orange wheels are sweet.

ScottXray
01-30-2014, 01:39 PM
I'm in the wannabe Portland town of Salem. I remind all Seachicken fans that Oregon does not have a franchise and Seattle really doesn't care about you.

Hilarious!

Also down in Portland and seriously considering getting out of here for the Phoenix area for 7-8 months a year. ( snowbirding it). At least they have their own team, and most of them HATE the Hawks.

Portland likes to think its a sports town, as it constantly fails to build venues to support any kind of Major league team ( except the Blazers which actually was Paul Alllens deal).

Baseball....nah...no stadium ( but the city council and mayor constantly bring it up, and ask for someone rich to do it for them).

Hockey...good minor league team and constant talk about a NHL franchise...if someone rich would buy one and bring it here. But actual attendance wouldn't support it, likely.

Basketball...Blazers. Having a Great year so attendance is up....blazer talk is almost as bad as the Seahawk squawking going on this year.

Football.....The Ducks and Beavers draw pretty well, and as long as Phil Knight is alive, will get lots of financial support. Portland State has poor facilities but tries hard.

No stadium in the Portland area that would support a big time college or Nfl team.

But strangely enough that is the ONE major sport I think would do well here. Lots of interest in the NFL, and there is enough corporate support and fan support to fill a stadium If someone would build one. The main reason being only 10-12 Games ( PS included) that you need to buy. Frankly this Town would go nuts for an NFL team, and would have natural rivals with the sea chickens and Levi Strauss corporates down south, along with the raitards.

Of course the Portland council can only think of it being located IN the city ( a poor choice) , but a good location would be just south of Wilsonville ( 14 miles S of downtown). Then they could run the light rail that way ( which also would help the screwed up traffic down the I 5 corridor). Or possibly put it out towards Hillsboro, to the West, anywhere but IN Portland.

Of course this needs Some RICH guy to get a franchise ( the NFL to expand) and the citizens to support the taxes to build a stadium, or a really RICH guy to also do the stadium. And our resident really rich guy already owns the Blazers and Sea-chickens, so he's out.

So, all this means that the fans here are naturally trending towards bandwagoning the Hawks every time they get decent, then interest fading with the teams records, as they are 200 miles north and , as you said , they really don't give a shyt about Portland fans. They have enough bandwagoners of their own in the Seattle area. Right now most of my friends are for the Hawks, just because of that.... they say they're fans...but they are BS, and pull for other teams mostly.

I am not going to any super bowl party, because I don't want to be around them during the game. They don't know that this is SERIOUS!

Gutless Drunk
01-30-2014, 09:36 PM
Don't go here-
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FFJPzpEc-Ec" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TD4HOF
01-30-2014, 10:34 PM
Awesome set up, Doggcow. Hat tip to you.

SureShot
01-30-2014, 11:09 PM
Don't go here-
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FFJPzpEc-Ec" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What are they doing, raising money for the boys swim team?

Doggcow
01-31-2014, 02:57 AM
Lol thanks everyone!

I've been getting a bunch of attention from them. Fun times.

Most all of it has been positive and joking. I might have to yank it off after we win though... Just in case.