PDA

View Full Version : I almost felt sorry for Lynch

ram40ut
01-29-2014, 11:03 AM
Then I got over it.
But seriously.They put him in a small hallway and and about 60 media members were jammed in a small space, and if you saw him yesterday, he was NOT happy to be there. Today, he was on the edge of tears, until Michael Robinson came in and took the attention away from the guy. You could see him wipe at his eyes. I felt for the guy, as brash as he can be, the guy probably has a legitimate clinical condition. Social anxiety disorder runs in my family, so I can vouch for how uncomfortable it is. However, if I'm I'm a coach, I'm like," oh ****, I did need this right now" . Seattle should have prepared him for this, like it or not, the Super Bowl has become a media circus, and it's almost an after thought that there is a game to be played, and a **** ton is at stake. Usually in the game, one team for sure, and many times both teams, come out jittery and flat. We saw how Rex Grossman never over came it in Peyton's first appearance and fumbled multiple snaps. It was raining hard non stop, but it didn't effect #18. Seattle doesn't have a single player that's been in a SB, and maybe only one coach. Seattle has done a lot of talking and chirping because I think they are seriously awe struck with the experience. Thank god Denver has an experienced professional that has been there and done that. They have a bell cow, that can show them how it's done, and how a true professional handles it.

I think there is a good chance, that Seattle comes out flat, and they have said that they are not going to disguise coverages. If Denver is able to runs the ball and has success, and Seattle doesn't put pressure on Peyton, it could be a tough game for the Seahawks. I sure hope so.

crush17
01-29-2014, 11:04 AM
Come on people please read the damn front page before you post.

It is getting really, really old.

Chances are you are not the first person to hear something so please at least check the front page of the forum before you post.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=114257

ram40ut
01-29-2014, 11:55 AM
Come on people please read the damn front page before you post.

It is getting really, really old.

Chances are you are not the first person to hear something so please at least check the front page of the forum before you post.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=114257

Well if that's the case, my post will vanish pretty quickly, my apologies for inconveniencing you. I would however, suggest that you not even reply if your time has been wasted.

Jetmeck
01-29-2014, 11:57 AM
Well if that's the case, my post will vanish pretty quickly, my apologies for inconveniencing you. I would however, suggest that you not even reply if your time has been wasted.

Then a lot of these clowns wouldn't have thousands of posts.

WolfpackGuy
01-29-2014, 11:59 AM
He should've put on a helmet like Ricky Williams used to do.

ram40ut
01-29-2014, 12:09 PM
Then a lot of these clowns wouldn't have thousands of posts.

He was the first guy defending Lynch in the other thread, but wasn't crazy about my Meon reference. Like I said,I really do feel for the guy, and this issue is not really his fault. I'm sure upper management is not crazy about how he comes off, but they could have made him aware of what to expect. Meon comes on and says let the kid be hood if he wants to be hood. Unfortunately, if it was Peyton not wanting to be interviewed Meon would be all over it. The SB is not a game, it's a spectacle. It's funny how Meon and Crackle, and Heath Evans, and Whitlock, and all the Peyton haters promote a double standard. How are these clowns allowed to be on television?